Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #121
    Barbarian in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Default Re: Clash of the Titans

Dodoran's castle
    "Alright, thank you than. I will see you at the meeting. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have business to attend to."
    Spoiler
    Show
    OOC: sorry for the post gap, I had an unexpected lack of wifi... again
    My wifi is down. It should be back up by the 22nd. Sorry, snowy, morcy, drack, hat, etc.

2. - Top - End - #122

Byss Gerta
    Temporal Convention, Perlucidum Ostia

A very healthy looking young female centaur stands on the platform. She has brown fur, tanned skin and a powerful build. Her fingers sport claws, there is the suggestion of feathers throughout her long dark hair and she has a single slim crystal horn rising vertically out of her forehead.
    She is turning a small red crystal disc over in her hand in an absent minded way as she looks around at the others on the platform. A large bear accompanies her and by his association you might assume that this centaur is a druid.
    She smiles at the other assorted figures before speaking.
    "Looks like we have quite a collection of personalities here, a number of quite famous even infamous faces"

Spoiler
    Show

looking around with Arcane sight and true seeing at the assembled personages (d20+144)[159] spot

3. - Top - End - #123
    Titan in the Playground

Probing for magic
    Spoiler
    Show

Kitra shows up devoid of magical items, and wards.
    Last edited by drack; 2012-11-13 at 07:32 AM.

"If people are creatures of habit, and their behavior an intricate pattern, then madness might be defined as a pattern so complex or different from your own that you fail to comprehend it."

4. - Top - End - #124
    Ogre in the Playground

"Quite a collection indeed, my lady..?" She trails off, inflection questioning. Jena's blonde trails hair behind her in the wind, playfully tossing and teasing at a slightest movement.

Spoiler
    Show
    Radiates no magic, no alignment aura - if anyone asks - and appears devoid of magical items except for a bag on her belt, which radiates moderate conjuration, and a small patch in one pocket which also radiates moderate conjuration.

I know if anyone is mundanely disguised, and have an Epic - if that matters - True Sight type effect.
    Last edited by Snowfire; 2012-11-12 at 07:32 PM.
    Live life to the full, be happy in yourself and never slow down. We're here for a blink of an eye to the universe. Make the most of it.

I won. Not sure what though.

Overwhelming emotion count (now with additional awe): 4
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Mynxae View Post
    Damn you Snowfire. I cried.
    Quote Originally Posted by Falcon777 View Post
    T_T I swear, you just made me cry.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qwertystop View Post
    Well, here's another for your sig, Snowfire.

<struck dumb>
    Quote Originally Posted by AttilaTheGeek View Post
    I also look forward to playing with you, especially Snowfire, who I've played with before and is awesome.

5. - Top - End - #125

The centaur raises an eyebrow "Lady? I don't have any such titles princess but you can call me Byss. And what would your name be.." she pauses to look you up and down "..my lady"

Spoiler
    Show

Detect Magic:
    -faint auras of telepathy, psychometabolism and psychokenisis on the centaur, the crystal that she holds and the bear
    -a moderate aura of transmutation on the bear

True seeing:
    Spoiler
    Show

the bear is actually a smug looking Chronotyryn

6. - Top - End - #126
    Ogre in the Playground

"Jena, or Twinkle Star if you listen to her." She jerks a thumb in the direction of Kitra. "And I meant no offence with my giving of title, I simply find it wiser sometimes to be courteous." She winks at the bear. "An interesting friend you have, though. How do you do?" The last question focused on the bear.
    Live life to the full, be happy in yourself and never slow down. We're here for a blink of an eye to the universe. Make the most of it.

Spoiler
    Show

<struck dumb>
    I also look forward to playing with you, especially Snowfire, who I've played with before and is awesome.

7. - Top - End - #127

EvilClericGuy

Denzen Duvaria

A robed gnoll shaman with dusty brown fur and yellow eyes stands upon the platform, mildly looking around. He is flanked by four guards and two younger, blue eyed gnolls that are looking around with wonder.

"And I am Denzen. Nice to meet you, ladies." He smiles.

Spoiler
    Show

Denzen: Radiates no magic, seems to carry no magic items other than a silver holy symbol of a shield around his neck, which radiates faint evocation.

I have True Seeing; looking around with Spot: (1d20+239)[253]
    Last edited by Moonlitdreams; 2012-11-12 at 10:09 PM.

8. - Top - End - #128
    Troll in the Playground

Sonozaki Akira

Through the crowd, you see a figure wandering around, shaking hands, greeting dignitaries, and throwing around a small joke here and there. He spots this group, and a wide grin spreads across his face. Making his way over to you, he chuckles. "Well, well, well. Such a gathering of the major players in the world, eh?"

This is Sonozaki Akira. A dark haired man of indeterminate age, he is clad in a white shirt with a dark red waistcoat. On his back are two swords, the longer one a blood red and the shorter a night black. And upon his eye rests a strange monocle, with a beveled rectangular screen and esoteric symbols flitting upon it. He bows to the group as a whole before addressing those who have made themselves known.

"Byss-san. Little Yukari-chan has told me quite a bit about you. Good things, of course."

"Duvaria-dono. Yukari-chan still has the axe you left in her keeping, and she says that you need not worry."

"Jena-dono. A void incarnate, yes? Interesting, I had always supposed your type a legend. Imagine my surprise when Yukari-chan told me otherwise."

"And Kitra-dono! It is such a pleasure to meet you here. Although I see you still are set on having your entirety cloaked, even on such a lovely day as this. A shame..."

All throughout his talking, he wears a warm smile, and seems quite welcoming to you all.

Spoiler
    Show
    Detect magic (& similar)
    Spoiler
    Show
    Moderate conjuration on belt.
    Overwhelming universal on self.
    Insane numbers of various magic/psionic auras, all overwhelming.

Alignment sensing
    Spoiler
    Show
    Overwhelming evil, strong good, strong chaos.

(...I'll let you guys stew on that for a while... )

True Seeing
    Spoiler
    Show
    The exact same, save for a fresh red scar on his right cheek.
    Avatar of Furude Setsuna, by Telasi.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mephit View Post
    Don't worry, I like my characters the way I like my coffee: Strong, but with no cheese in it.
    "Everyone carries something important enough to die for and they are running around so as not to lose it."
    -Kamijou Touma

Homebrew:

Nexus Characters
    RailITP Characters

9. - Top - End - #129
    Titan in the Playground

"Well you know how it is" Kitra vaguely replies with a wink. "looks kill."

"If people are creatures of habit, and their behavior an intricate pattern, then madness might be defined as a pattern so complex or different from your own that you fail to comprehend it."

10. - Top - End - #130

PaladinGuy

Dodoran enters, fashionably late and clad in magnificent silver robes, flanked by a massive retinue of paladins. Motioning for his honor guard to stay back near the spire. Dodoran himself simply ascends through the air to meet the host at his platform. Once there, Dodoran bows to Sonozari, than to the others, before walking up to Jena. The paladin has no obvious weapons, but appears completely calm.
    "And how are you on this fine day, milady?"
    Spoiler
    Show
    If detect alignment:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Dodoran radiates overwhelming law and good

if detect magic/arcane sight/etc
    Spoiler
    Show
    Dodoran has a magical ring on his finger (strong conjuration), and a magical amulet (strong transmution), as well as a host of abjurations

true seeing
    Spoiler
    Show
    In Dodoran's place stands a tall silver dragon
    My wifi is down. It should be back up by the 22nd. Sorry, snowy, morcy, drack, hat, etc.

11. - Top - End - #131
    Ogre in the Playground

"Young, beautiful, sexy. What about you, sweetsilver?"

Spoiler
    Show
    DC 57 will save or be affected as Charm Monster. This is not an attack.

Spoiler
    Show

<struck dumb>

12. - Top - End - #132
    Troll in the Playground

Sonozaki Akira

Akira chuckles and throws Kitra a bemused look. "Yes, I'm sure that the mere sight of you would strike me dead."

He pauses, then mutters as an afterthought. "Well, deader, if you will..."
    Last edited by Morcleon; 2012-11-13 at 08:25 PM.
    Don't worry, I like my characters the way I like my coffee: Strong, but with no cheese in it.
    "Everyone carries something important enough to die for and they are running around so as not to lose it."
    -Kamijou Touma

Homebrew:

Nexus Characters
    RailITP Characters

13. - Top - End - #133
    Ogre in the Playground

Jena turns to Akira, and chuckles. "Oh, sorry, missed you in the swarm of Paladins." She takes his hand, kisses it once, and returns it to him. "And as for your void incarnate supposition, I'm afraid you're quite wrong my dear fellow." Her voice fades, growing soft - and tinged with sadness. "Truth be told, it has been so long that I have almost forgotten how or why the powers wielded by such as you cannot touch me. I simply know that it is."

Blonde hair flicks in the wind as she shakes it out, as if clearing her mind of such things. "But that is the past, and there is little point in dwelling in it when the future awaits."

Spoiler
    Show

<struck dumb>

14. - Top - End - #134
    Troll in the Playground

Sonozaki Akira

With a slightly amused face, Akira returns the hand kiss, and nods, with the slightest hint of melancholy flickering across his face. "Ah, it was not my supposition, but Yukari-chan's. She does tend to jump to conclusions rather quickly. But such is youth."

He then raises an eyebrow and muses, "But as to your source of power... Before, I had just assumed it was a powerful, focused ward, but now this new, unknown source intrigues me. Perhaps you might allow me to perform some tests and in depth scans upon your person?" He smiles hopefully. "I promise they won't hurt in the least, and that you will have full control of how far I may go."
    -Kamijou Touma

Homebrew:

Nexus Characters
    RailITP Characters

15. - Top - End - #135
    Titan in the Playground

Kitra chuckles. "I doubt you'll get this one into any test beyond a test of endurance in bed, or a test of strength on the field. Am I wrong Twinkle Star?"
    Last edited by drack; 2012-11-14 at 06:35 AM.

16. - Top - End - #136
    Ogre in the Playground

"You wound me, Kitten!" Jena replies, pulling one hand to her breast as if clutching at a cut. "I'm not that bad, those two are just my particular favourites. As I would think you would know." She sticks her tongue out at Kitra, then returns her attention to Akira. "Whilst I could be willing, you must understand that others - most of whom would have been present here if they were alive - have tried to wrest that secret from me. Not one has been successful." She shrugs. "Perhaps after the convention, we could discuss the possibility. But even if I did go through with it, I would not hold out much hope.

"The power hides itself as well as it hides me, you see."

Spoiler
    Show

<struck dumb>

17. - Top - End - #137
    Troll in the Playground

With a bemused look, Akira's eyes flicker between the two. Such an amusing pair. He pipes up with a small smile. "...I certainly wouldn't mind either of those..."

Slightly more seriously, he winks at Jena. "And don't worry, Jena-dono. It doesn't hurt to try, ne? And who knows? Maybe I just might be able to find it."
    -Kamijou Touma

Homebrew:

Nexus Characters
    RailITP Characters

18. - Top - End - #138
    Titan in the Playground

"You have many secrete that hide themselves in you don't you Twinkel Star." Kitra jabs.

19. - Top - End - #139
    Ogre in the Playground

Jena chuckles, an eyebrow twitching upwards, as if evaluating. "Eh, perhaps. But again, after the Convention. Definitely after the Convention." She laughs at Kitra's comment, shaking her head again. "Kitten, if you're jealous, you can always take me up on my offer." Turning back again to Akira.

"Perhaps, perhaps not, Akira. For you must consider the possibility that I might not want you to find it. The war is not long past, remember. And old instincts die hard."

Spoiler
    Show

<struck dumb>

20. - Top - End - #140
    Titan in the Playground

Taking a step back coyly Kitra apologizes. "I fear can't do that for reasons we both know all too well. All the same we did come here to have fun, so let us go and enjoy the festivities. Perhaps we'll even get a chance to duel for old times sake." Playfully Kitra draws forth her sword winging mock blows before looking about to see what there was to do at this convention.

21. - Top - End - #141

PaladinGuy

Dodoran sways slightly. "Could you turn off your charm? I trust you don't want swarms of lovestruck paladins following you around.
    Leaning in, Dodoran whispers, "I'm sure only one star-dazed paladin is enough."
    Dodoran jives a jump of mock fright as Kitra draws her sword, and with a laugh, a massive suit of silver and gold full plate springs up around him, and a massive greatsword appears in the paladin's hand. Jokingly, Dodoran says, "Oho, Miss Shadow, care to dance?"

22. - Top - End - #142
    Titan in the Playground

"I would love to my sir knight" Kitra replies as she sheaths her sword and takes the end of his in her hands bending to kiss it as a suitor might have kissed her hand. Then spinning around between his arms she grasps his sword-bearing hand with both of hers raising it in opposition of her friend. "I challenge you Sir. Twinkle-star to a mighty duel with my new human armor and sword."

23. - Top - End - #143
    Troll in the Playground

Akira grins. "As you wish, Jena-dono. We all have our secrets, yes?"

As Kitra draws her sword, a slight breeze whips up around her, only to disappear as Akira glares at the space around her. He rolls his eyes, then bursts out laughing at the sight of Kitra attempting to wield Dodoran's sword with the paladin still attached. "...are you actually serious about dueling your friend with a paladin? Because that would be a rather interesting sight."

The slight rumbling beneath your feat stops, and you realize that the platform has stopped moving. It seems you have arrived at the Spire. As you look over, fields of swirling violet and gold form a bridge to a giant open gateway into the Spire itself. Many of the guests begin making their way across the light bridge.
    Last edited by Morcleon; 2012-11-14 at 05:19 PM.
    -Kamijou Touma

Homebrew:

Nexus Characters
    RailITP Characters

24. - Top - End - #144
    Titan in the Playground

"Her sword is nicer, I see no reason why I shouldn't therefore be allowed to wield a paladin in place of my own." Kitra replies with a rueful grin, and a wink to her old friend.
    Last edited by drack; 2012-11-14 at 05:23 PM.

25. - Top - End - #145
    Troll in the Playground

"Very well then," Akira proclaims with a raised hand. "If Jena-dono has no objections...?"
    -Kamijou Touma

Homebrew:

Nexus Characters
    RailITP Characters

26. - Top - End - #146
    Titan in the Playground

Idly she draws her sword (careful not to cut her new paladin's face with it), and tosses it to Jena, then glancing about the clearing platform she adds "And a floating arena seems a perfect place for a duel."

"Then again"
    she considers out loud. "I'd allow you to wield the paladin as I wield Twinkel Star if you'd like to join us."

27. - Top - End - #147
    Troll in the Playground

Akira raises an eyebrow at the invitation and smiles. "Hm. I've never wielded a paladin before. It should definitely be an experience."

"Although not on this floating platform. Regulations, and all that, yes? Let us go to another place. A place specifically designed for such a duel between legends." If there are no objections, he snaps his fingers, and Kitra, Jena, Dodoran and he are shifted away.

They appear on a floating platform much like the one they had left, but devoid of people. And, on the outside, devoid of city. The landscape is one of swirling stars and glowing suns. The platform is moving throughout this area, dipping and diving under asteroids and over rivers of iridescent light. It is truly a sight to see.

Akira gestures into the air and grins at Kitra and Jena. "Now, then, ladies. Shall we begin?"
    -Kamijou Touma

Homebrew:

Nexus Characters
    RailITP Characters

28. - Top - End - #148
    Ogre in the Playground

"Notice however, Akira, that I never said no to your offer of a bed for the night." She says with a wink, shifting her attention again to the Paladin. "Wait, I...oh" She giggles. "My apologies. I forget so often to turn it off around people." Her eyes dim slightly, the sparkle within fading to a latent dot of light. She shakes her head at Kitra's antics with the Paladin, but catches the blade easily as their position shifts.

"You know Kitten," she says idly, fingers moving across the handle of the bastard sword, "one of these days I'm not going to play along. Then again, that day will likely be a long time from now. And....ah, there it is!"

She presses her finger on a spot on the blade, there is an audible crack, and the entire weapon erupts into blue-silver flame. She twirls the flamesword a few times, light flashing across the condensed fire, and grins at Kitra.

"You always try to hide the damned on-switch, don't you."

Spoiler
    Show

<struck dumb>

29. - Top - End - #149
    Titan in the Playground

Grinning Kitra slips from the paladin's arms to those of Jenna allowing her backside to rub against the other woman's front "A vary long time from now" She corrects. "Though I figure it'll be because you're too old to keep up."
    Carefully Kitra grabs the hilt of her blade with her sword hand, and the base of the blade with her clawed hand, allowing Jena control over the blade.

30. - Top - End - #150
    Troll in the Playground

Akira winks back to Jena with a grin. "Noted it has been."

He holds up two fingers in front of his face, closing his eyes. Nothing seems to change... He opens them, and slowly draws out his blood red katana, slight crackles of blue fire and lightning flowing from it with an ominous glimmer. He has left his night black wakizashi sheathed.

Disappearing with a shimmer, he reappears crouched on Dodoran's blade. Muttering behind him, Akira smiles faintly. "Figured it would be better if you wielded me on your blade. Probably wouldn't even work the other way around. It's not like I could even lift you..."

He looks (to his) upward, grinning cheekily at the two women as the music begins. "Please, don't hold back. I can resurrect any of you that die."

Spoiler
    Show
    True Seeing
    Spoiler
    Show
    He is now clad in a futuristic looking suit of armor, colored silver and blue. OOC, think Iron Man + Mandalorian battle armor.
    -Kamijou Touma

Homebrew:

Nexus Characters
    RailITP Characters