Page 7 of 50 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161732 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #181
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Default Re: Total War: Broken City, Book 2

To the Gears/Mercantile Guild
    Spoiler
    Show
    Ya, we made the insulated cables for them. Help improve the safety a bit.

To the Gears/Wardens
    Spoiler
    Show
    On the Devices, well.... we have a bit of a lead. There happens to be someone who sometimes works with the stone wolves. He's been stealing guild secerts, and well...... Mr. Ryan, may we use a cable on somewhere sensitive without it killing him? Normally, we'd just dump him in the charcoal box, but we need to find out how much he knows first.

SGA[PM]
    Spoiler
    Show
    The Guild is begining to work on a Sky Dreadnought, mostly for defence. However, we'll be talking to some people for some extra weapons systems.
    Power restored for christmass. I'm back!

Spoiler
    Show
    dragonflycave.com/newpay.aspx][/url]

2. - Top - End - #182
    Troll in the Playground

Wardens to Gears, Technists
    Spoiler
    Show

The Stone Wolves have been eliminated. I think I know who you are talking about - he managed to escape our encirclement with the help of his machines. We do not know of his present location.

Wardens to Imperial Contacts (PM)
    Spoiler
    Show

We have heard disturbing rumours of Merdallan agents within the City, most likely working in some capacity to ensure that the future rulership of Sav Altulas will be favourable to the Kingdom instead of the Empire. They've already had some contact with the Guilds who control most of the City's finances, including the main trade route to the Empire.

In addition, we find ourselves in a need to recruit and train new men quickly to both replace losses in the Shattered Lands and consolidate gains therein. Would it be possible to acquire some trainers and/or basic equipment? We've got little to pay with for now, but we are doing our best to assist the Empire within the City and should soon have stores of raw materials that we can hopefully convert to capital.

Wardens to Verdan Contacts (PM)
    Spoiler
    Show

How much would it cost to purchase Dragon Guns or their like, to be converted into weapons suitable for fighting against both aircraft and armoured ground-based warmachines?
    Last edited by Murska; 2012-11-14 at 11:28 AM.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by lamech View Post
    Trusting Murska worked out great!
    Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
    A Murska without lies is like a day without sunshine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post
    I say we completely leave our fate in the hands of the trustworthy Murska and continue in complete safety.

3. - Top - End - #183
    Ogre in the Playground

Kobold

ESBA [OOC]
    Spoiler
    Show

What about my request to support coordination between various Watch Organizations (Blackspell Watch (ESBA Certified), Ansigiries, Lord Wallen and ESGE, Militia of Order & Justice, Ram’s Police)?

Lord Wallen & ESGE [4]
    Spoiler
    Show

Of course. I myself would prefer Blackspell Watch to keep to Blackgage. A better way would be to establish cooperation between Watches, as I’m currently trying to organize with ESBA.

Lord Wallen [OOC-PM]
    Spoiler
    Show

Just a note – I was against Masons Guild joining Board of Education, since they just don’t fit. If Lord Wallen himself applied, that would be a different matter.

I’m uncertain what to say in the Council. If you think it’s pointless, then I guess there is no sense to do it.

Board of Education [PM, MOR-Based]
    Spoiler
    Show

So will the academics of Daimot work on this project. I’m planning to assign [5 MAG] to it. You experience with politics and information from your travels [Realpolitic & Well-Travelled] would be invaluable.

This research would also allow us to identify the old relicts of the Talidor Empire and sites of historical significance. Through the expansion of the Champions and trade routes established by SGA, we’ll be able to send research teams to study them, in the future.

StigBalathad (PM?)
    Spoiler
    Show

’’It’s not a question of smuggling as much as who is in control of it. The nobles of Sky district are using a number of substances for recreational activities, it’s an undeniable fact. Does it matter who is doing the supplying, if said organization is reliable and can be dealt with reasonably?’’

[MOR is basically to make nobles switch from one supplier to another.]

SGA/ESBA
    Spoiler
    Show

’’We will defend the monopoly of our member. However, as we understand the Bookbinders Guild is currently in negotiation over the issue. We’ll wait to hear from them, whether it’s resolved or not.’’

Ram [7]
    Spoiler
    Show

’’The Daimot University will be working on restoring the historical heritage of Sav Altulus. Would you allow teaching of history, from the history books we’ll restore, in your schools?’’

ESBA/Bookbinders [7]
    Spoiler
    Show

’’The Daimot University will be working on restoring the historical heritage of the Sav Altulus. As such, would you allow access to your archives so our academics could study historical documents. We would also welcome any assistance from your archivists.’’

’’Would ESBA field offices be available for distribution of educational materials about the history of Sav Altulus? We wish to bring the knowledge of our city’s proud history to all willing to learn and you are in best position to distribute this knowledge. Of course we’ll be coordinating with Bookbinders in preparing the educational materials.’’

SGA/Gerard Neilson [PM]
    Spoiler
    Show

''You must have heard about the recent Champions and Wardens advance into the Shattered Lands. The Stone Wolves appear to have been soundly defeated. I'm curious to hear your opinion on their prospects.''

''Oh, and I was wondering. What are the most advanced methods of communication respectable Deplorian can offer, if he has any such available''.
    I saw humans get on fine without power for millennia. You used to hunt and gather, what happened to that?

4. - Top - End - #184
    Troll in the Playground

Wardens to the Mine-lords of the Shattered Lands (PM?)
    Spoiler
    Show

This is an official warning. We are going to pacify and take control of the regions directly surrounding Sav Altulas. You've seen us annihilate the men you sent to help the Stone Wolves, along with the Wolves themselves - their shattered remnants fled the region. You are surrounded and weak, and the City is directing more and more of its attention outwards. Forts border your lands, our patrols and scouts pass through them.

If you put yourselves under our protection, trade your goods through us to the City and do nothing more to fight against us, we will let you keep your holdings and most of your profits.

If you refuse, we will put the mines under the administration of someone else.

((OOC: I'll be using my entire Rep on this.))
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    I say we completely leave our fate in the hands of the trustworthy Murska and continue in complete safety.

5. - Top - End - #185
    Ogre in the Playground

Gears Chosen (8)

To Technists-
    and Wardens
    Spoiler
    Show
    I can't really guarantee how non-lethal it would be. On the other hand, we have these really intricate acid-etching techniques and we are curious how human flesh would react to them...

Also, we may be able to send up to 4 or 5 five Mil and the Gilded Pyramid, as well as Van Ryan and some Designers and Incanters. Assuming all the guilds see reason anyway.

-And Mercantile Guild
    Spoiler
    Show
    So, are you satisfied with their word? I would like to move past our former hostility.
    Spoiler
    Show

played the Space Pope in Total War 2125
    ..and the Papal States of Luna in Total War 2260

Playing
    The Gears Chosen in Total Way: Broken City

The Spindleshanks Crusade in Total War: 40K

Dragon Avatar by Serp

Darkness Fell, and with it Light

6. - Top - End - #186
    Colossus in the Playground

Blackhand to the Sausage Guild [PM]

Spoiler
    Show
    A small, plump elderly woman eventually shows up to the meeting, leaning on a cane, though smiling.
    "Well, then", she says, getting right down to business.
    "Nasty thing, this entire story. Now, the Blackfist could plead its innocence a lot here, but my boys are hardly joining any choirs any time soon, I know that. You wouldn't believe a word of it.
    There's a better way to make peace here. Money. We did not take oyur district, but as a sign of good faith between the worker and merchant classes..."
    She pulls a face, as if she had just bit on something distasteful, then continues.
    "We will send you men and resources to replace what you lost. [1 military] of it. That should cover that. And I'm sure a gift of some money could be arranged as well, to grease the wheels of understanding."
    Resident Vancian Apologist

7. - Top - End - #187
    Troll in the Playground

Ram Revolution (D ESP 9)

Blackfist, EBSA, Champions
    Spoiler
    Show

I believe the blackfists were against that proposal, and since this is technically a deal between them and James, I'm inclined to give in to them. That being said, if your willing to provide several judges, the city is large enough we can call up several juries at once, cutting down the time it will take to run someone through the system. We'd also need to get, at the least, the major factions in the city to agree that a jury summons is illegal to turn down, or the system will collapse (or at least, only be workable in our neighborhoods). but that can be fully dealt with in time.

Go Tigers!

8. - Top - End - #188
    Ogre in the Playground

HalfOrcPirate

Mercantile's Guild

House Laurier
    Spoiler
    Show
    greetings...would you be interested in sending someone down to the SGA hall?

[not sure if they are still a part of the SGA after their whole transition from NPC to PC back to NPC...]

to SGA/GM[PM]
    Spoiler
    Show
    Wardens
    The Guild is of course open to stealing territory away from the Wardens...sounds like fun.

Vasiri's Communications:
    intelligent birds? interesting proposal. i do agree they could be useful as messengers and the like...can probably provide 2 WEL since magic isnt my thing.

House Laurier[GM]
    [i just put the message here in case they still have a representitive here...]

i hear your negotiaters are some of the best in the city. in an attempt to win back the leadership of the Shipwrights Guild, i would like to hire some of them to work with me in winning back their hearts and minds. i can pay...

[essentially, i am asking for their [persuasive] trait be used to help me. atleast i think thats what the traits called.

to Warlord Contacts(SGA/Wren may read)[PM]
    Spoiler
    Show
    Aia Lonecutter: greetings. the members of the Sovereign Guilds Association of Sav Altulas, would like to know if you are amendable to increasing trade between us. we already have a fast fleet of merchant cutters ready and waiting to ship goods from Sav Altulas to your holdings and vice versa.

SGA/Gerald Nielson[PM]
    Spoiler
    Show
    I would also like to know what kind of weaponry you are dealing in at this time.

any idea on if the next stage of Blackpowder weapons research is making any progress?[referring to [BPW V]]

[currently at stat-cap again thanks to loss of Drydock. looking for ways to increase my strength without actual stats.]

To Gears-Chosen
    Spoiler
    Show
    that is acceptable, should we be able to direct appropriate funds to this.

[i may not know until Friday/EoT due date, so just put in a contigency or something just n case i can direct the funds]

9. - Top - End - #189
    Barbarian in the Playground

NinjaGuy

To Doctor Vassari & ESGE
    Spoiler
    Show
    Watch colaboration? It sounds promising. We could unify procedures,and act together in several matters.

To Thelonius & Zemalac OOC PM
    Spoiler
    Show
    I've actually been planning to send Lord Wallen back to school, to hone his magical skills. Never really got around to do it, with all the recopnquering-the-university/saving-the-city-from-menace-after-menace/etc; but now it feels like a good time.

Head of the Student's Comitee, anyone?

10. - Top - End - #190
    Troll in the Playground

Ram Revolution (D ESP 9)

Orcs of Gregoria
    Spoiler
    Show

First, let me welcome you to the city. I hope you will find yourselves as successful in your recent exile as many of us have already.

Now, down to business. While having more people in our beloved city is always fun, would you perhaps be willing to meet with a representative of the Revolution? We support the poor and downtrodden, and many of us are refugees like yourself - there are even many of your fellow orcs in our ranks, and rest assured, they have rights equal to any other being in our service, unlike under that poor excuse for a king you beheaded.

Go Tigers!

11. - Top - End - #191
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

To the Orcs of Gregoria/SGA
    Spoiler
    Show
    Welcome to the city. Hear you got some fine craftsmen among ya. You want to head over to the Sovergin Guild Assosication sometime? Always intrested to have some fresh talent round here.
    Power restored for christmass. I'm back!

Spoiler
    Show
    dragonflycave.com/newpay.aspx][/url]

12. - Top - End - #192
    Ogre in the Playground

Gear's Chosen (8)

To House Laurier
    Spoiler
    Show
    Greetings, the Celestial Network will very rapidly be reaching the ends of Runners City, and I am curious if you would like to extend the light and warmth of progress to Lomb Circle? Specifically this month we would be able to reach Tremorous.

To Champions of Sovereignty
    Spoiler
    Show
    Greetings, the Celestial Network will very rapidly be reaching the ends of Runners City, and I am curious if you would like to extend the light and warmth of progress to your territory? Specifically this month we would be able to reach either Resseville or Hopers.

To Church of Neposh
    Spoiler
    Show
    Greetings, the Celestial Network will very rapidly be reaching the ends of Runners City, and I am curious if you would like to extend the light and warmth of progress to Oldtown? Specifically this month we would be able to reach Dozen Dancers.

To Millitia
    Spoiler
    Show
    Greetings, the Celestial Network will very rapidly be reaching the ends of Runners City, and I am curious if you would like to extend the light and warmth of progress to Oldtown? Specifically this month we would be able to reach Fractures.

To Heladuit Court [spoiler]
    Spoiler
    Show
    Greetings, the Celestial Network will very rapidly be reaching the ends of Untima, and I am curious if you would like to extend the light and warmth of progress to Oldtown? Specifically this month we would be able to reach The Drueger Grounds.

WrenFistGearRam (PM)
    Spoiler
    Show
    So, just to be clear, will all the forces I have open be needed for defense this month?

Technists
    Spoiler
    Show
    so, who is this man you want to interrogate exactly? what might he know?
    Last edited by puppyavenger; 2012-11-15 at 12:43 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Playing

Dragon Avatar by Serp

13. - Top - End - #193
    Troll in the Playground

The Sausage Guild
    Def Esp 7

To the Blackhand
    Spoiler
    Show
    First we would like to correct a misapprehension. We are not merchants. We are workers. The sausage Guild is formed for the benefit of its workers and adheres to the wishes of its workers. The fact that you are equating us with some theoretical merchant class shows us that you are regarding the Guild from the completely wrong perspective.

Now as to your proposal we are willing to accept it. However our good name has been impugned. If you would be willing to investigate Pepperstoch and determine who was behind this it would go a long way to clearing up relations between us.

To the Gear's Chosen
    Spoiler
    Show
    Unfortunately until we can get our current situation resolved we are suspending all infrastructure improvements, including expanding the metro into the Smokeyards.

To the Champions of Sovereignty
    Spoiler
    Show
    We have the confessions of several of the men inciting the riots that they were working under orders from the Blackfists.

To the Wardens
    Spoiler
    Show
    Very well then we will acquire more proof. To that end we ask that you stay out of Pepperstoch. Your methods, while effective, tend to be disruptive, we doubt anything would be left for our investigators to discover after you suppress the riots. We are more than capable of handling this ourselves now that we are aware outsiders are attempting to stir up trouble against us, and no doubt you have better uses for you forces in the shattered lands anyway.

To House Wallen
    Spoiler
    Show
    (Are you going to contact Andouir? He asked for you in the EoT.)

To the Conductor
    Spoiler
    Show
    First of all we thank you for your assistance in keeping the rioters out. Second we have a proposal for you. You are collecting information on everything as it passes through Allscross yes. Well what if you could collect information from everywhere in the city. We have in mind a network of magic. Runes laid below the streets that could track objects as they move and flow around the city. Obviously the details of how various objects would be tracked would need to be worked out, but as a first step we plan to implement such a runic grid underneath Gilded. And we wonder if you would be interested in the project.

To the EBSA
    Spoiler
    Show
    Because all of those occurred during the rioting.

SGA
    Spoiler
    Show
    Blackfist Situation
    Spoiler
    Show
    We are currently in negotiations with the Blackfist so perhaps this will all be settled amicably. However we would ask if other members of the SGA could contribute to our security in the coming month. It is possible they are simply trying to dissuade us from attacking while they attack again, and unfortunately our security measures have proven inadequate for such a conflict.

Security
    Spoiler
    Show
    On a similar subject we are contemplating installing a much improved security system. Rather than relying on the memories of our guard captains, who of course can't memorize each member of the guild, we are thinking of creating a magical security system. By using some sort of guild seal we could identify all legitimate guild members easily, and by extension identify non guild members attempting to cause trouble quickly.

We were planning to implement this in Gilded first, but if any other members of the SGA wish to be involved we are open to collaboration.

(It could also build off the security work we did last turn.)

Projects
    Spoiler
    Show
    Main problem with any build up is where to put it. With the loss of Pepperstoch I'm at my cap. I'm willing to invest in increasing the SGA's infrastructure though. Give it its own cap. That or something like the security net I'm proposing which is more of a trait than actual stats. Equipping all our forces with guns would also work.

Mercantile Guild-Wardens
    Spoiler
    Show
    None of my metro goes under Warden Territory. They have been a bit leery of letting my tunnelers under their buildings. :)

Also I don't really want to antagonize the Wardens while I'm still not certain if my agreement with the Blackfist is going to hold.

Magic Birds
    Spoiler
    Show
    My magic is going to go into the Guild Seals. Which is going to be more than just objects. It's also going to be grid of runic magic under my neighborhoods that tags anyone entering with varying levels of knowledge based on what the runic grid has on file. So my officers would basically be able to see at a glance if someone belongs or not. I have some ideas for a more offensive approach to keep track of other factions, but I am obviously focusing more on the defense until I feel secure.

14. - Top - End - #194
    Ogre in the Playground

PirateGirl

The Champions of Sovereignty

To the Sausage Guild:
    Spoiler
    Show
    "Oh, that's pretty simple then. The Militia of Order and Justice should have magic to ensure they're telling the truth. I'll invite them along, and hear the confession myself."

"Where are you keeping the inciters?"

To the Gears Chosen
    Spoiler
    Show
    "We do not have the funds to pay for an extension of your network at this time."
    Last edited by razovor; 2012-11-15 at 05:50 AM.

15. - Top - End - #195

NinjaGuy

To EBSA
    Spoiler
    Show
    Perfect, then. I will happily train my men in whatever skills you consider necessary. I had thought as much, but prefer to ask for your expertise than go around, assuming things.

Doctor Vassari has commented to me that he has asked you for a similar thing.

I would be willing to create Neighbourhood-Specific watches, and to have said watches colaborating; to restore law to the city once and for all.

To the Champions of Sovereignity
    Spoiler
    Show
    Your Majesty, my forces are continously invested in watch jobs; and it's not convenient to invest them elsewhere. Should the City come to danger, my troops will be a valuable adition to its defense.

To the Sausage Guild and Zemalac (OOC)
    Spoiler
    Show
    (Wha?... I'll read the EoT again; I must have misread. Thanks for pointing it out.)
    EDIT: No, I was not contacted by Andouir in the EoT, or so far.
    I'll contact him later; when I figure out what is this about
    Last edited by Ragnar Lodbroke; 2012-11-15 at 06:45 AM.

16. - Top - End - #196
    Ogre in the Playground

Kobold

SGA [PM] (Edit)
    Spoiler
    Show

Sausage Guild/Mercantile Guild

Perhaps I could arrange for certain information services [ESP], with a certain organization I know, if you could spare some coin.

Lord Wallen (6)
    Spoiler
    Show

''I would be interested in supporting a project to establish a Sky Watch to police the Sky District. This would free up your [MIL] from the need to protect it from various attacks by ruffians and infiltrators. I’m certain Lord Founder would be supportive as well, as it would allow his men to engage in exploration, in full knowledge that their villas wouldn’t be ransacked in their absence.''

''However, you may know, that I take a certain view on crime. Certain forms of it, I believe are much better managed by criminals. And while murder or theft are things not to be tolerated, there are grey areas, victimless crimes, that harm no one. Now in bad hands, those grey areas can turn bad. There is a certain saying. The best way to keep away a dragon, is to have one. Would you be amendable to such views?''

[I’m heavily hinting at the current practice of nobles partaking in the ’’recreational substances’’ as the issue, for which I require ’’amendability’’]

[All the cool kids are doing it!]

[Proposing establishing a minor NPC like Blackspell Watch, with aid of ESBA and ESGE. It’ll be semi-independent, funded by our factions and nobles of the District.]

SGA [PM]
    Spoiler
    Show

Intelligent Birds

I’ll have to put that one on hold unfortunately. A vital research for Bloodhaven has come up and I can’t spare mages.

Blackfists

I’ll contribute [2 ESP]. Of course defender’s job is always the hardest. I advise theMercantile Guild to bolster their defenses as well (some of your ESP to defence perhaps?).

Infrastructure

*What happened to the firearms? Didn’t Mercantile Guild spend a ton of WEL to get those?

I’ll support establishing proper SGA operations as an enduring institution, rather than a temporary alliance.

[I say we turn Commerce Hall into Symbol of Authority, give it currently unattached ECO, ESP (with that project of analyzing information) and MIL to defend airship trade and Illarym forts.]
    Last edited by Thelonius; 2012-11-15 at 10:22 AM.
    I saw humans get on fine without power for millennia. You used to hunt and gather, what happened to that?

17. - Top - End - #197
    Troll in the Playground

Wardens to Sausage Guild
    Spoiler
    Show

Hm.

We will give you a month to search for clues undisturbed by my men if you swear an oath to leave the neighbourhood under our control afterwards and to not attempt any subversion.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show

18. - Top - End - #198
    Troll in the Playground

Sausage Guild
    Def Esp 7

Spoiler
    Show
    We aren't. They were rescued in the rioting and we are still tracking them down again.

SGA (PM)
    Spoiler
    Show
    Bloodhaven
    How much coin for how much information.

To GM
    Spoiler
    Show
    Well I thought it was a typo, but maybe not. Who is Lord Sallen?

To the Wardens
    Spoiler
    Show
    No of course we won't swear such an oath. There is no guarantee that we will find the perpetrators in a month and we will retain control of Pepperstoch for as long as necessary. Once we find them then you will help us bring them to justice and we will turn control of the neighborhood over to you as agreed. But we won't bind ourselves to an agreement that could cut our investigation short while it is still underway, then the perpetrators would never be found.

19. - Top - End - #199
    Troll in the Playground

Wardens to Sausage Guild
    Spoiler
    Show

That is unacceptable. You could as well spend years investigating and not find anything, or centuries if there simply is no traces to be found, if there even was a true conspiracy at work. And we couldn't even know if your investigation had concluded.

As for 'retaining' your influence, you currently have none in Pepperstoch and your investigators will have to work through the rioters. Regardless of whether the riots were instigated by a third party, the people of Pepperstoch despise you now and will continue to do so.

We will give our men orders to work with your investigators in the neighbourhood and hand over to you any evidence we come upon, but we will be moving in.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show

20. - Top - End - #200
    Colossus in the Playground

Blackhand to the Sausage Guild [PM]

Spoiler
    Show
    "It is in our own interest to clear this up as quickly and thoroughly as possible. We don't want to be known as the group who sabotages other hard workers of the city while they do their duty."
    She pauses.
    "Who do you think would have an interest in this kind of thing? Getting us to be at each other's throats? I would blame the nobility, but this is not James' style, I think. Neither is it the Warden's. Foreigners, maybe?"
    Resident Vancian Apologist

21. - Top - End - #201
    Troll in the Playground

Sausage Guild

To the Wardens
    Spoiler
    Show
    And as we have already said your men will only muddle what evidence there is. We are willing to accept a limit, but one month is too short, we propose three.

To the Blackfist
    Spoiler
    Show
    It could be foreigners, however why are you so quick to dismiss the Wardens. They are certainly eager to keep us from investigating the matter properly.
    Last edited by ArcaneStomper; 2012-11-15 at 02:24 PM.

22. - Top - End - #202
    Ogre in the Playground

To Sausage Guild
    Spoiler
    Show
    Well, your metro has already reached Fat Tippest, yes? We've completed basic wiring there for the blackfist and could rout your supply through there as well.
    Spoiler
    Show

Playing

Dragon Avatar by Serp

23. - Top - End - #203
    Troll in the Playground

Wardens to Sausage Guild
    Spoiler
    Show

All right. We will give you a choice. Work with our men right now, move in, hopefully our methods will be of assistance instead of muddling the tracks if you coordinate properly. The Wardens are extremely disciplined and can be trusted not to destroy what should be captured.

Alternatively, swear an oath to, regardless of the current results of the investigation and actions taken thereof, peacefully give us control over the neighbourhood of Pepperstoch after two months from this day forward, and to not intentionally attempt to subvert said control later by any means.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show

24. - Top - End - #204
    Troll in the Playground

To the Gear's Chosen
    Spoiler
    Show
    We are in fact planning to seal the Fat Tippest tunnels as a sign to the Blackfist that we no longer hold them any ill will.

To the Wardens
    Spoiler
    Show
    And why exactly should we swear anything. What do you swear to do in return.
    Last edited by ArcaneStomper; 2012-11-15 at 02:45 PM.

25. - Top - End - #205
    Ogre in the Playground

PirateGirl

The Champions of Sovereignty:

To the Sausage Guild [5]
    Spoiler
    Show
    "Oh, okay. I'll wait until they're found."

"Can I help with tracking them down? I understand if you don't want me directly involved, I am biased, but maybe I can help the SGA complete any other tasks that might be occupying your agents?"
    Last edited by razovor; 2012-11-15 at 03:06 PM.

26. - Top - End - #206
    Troll in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    We are actually quite willing to accept your aid in discovering the culprit. We understand that you may have bias, but we will believe the Blackfist will be working to clear there name, and perhaps even the Wardens will help. With so many sources of information in addition to our own investigators any bias should cancel out.

27. - Top - End - #207

NinjaGuy

To Doctor Vassari
    Spoiler
    Show
    Your views are... Interesting. Specially given that some of my friends would probably agree.

What do you propose, exactly?

to the champions of Sovereignity
    Spoiler
    Show
    Your Majesty; despite the issue of the availability of my men; is what we discussed [last turn] still relevant?

To SGA [PM]
    Spoiler
    Show
    So, what is the decission on the attack to the monopoly and our Guilds? I will colaborate by any means necessary.

28. - Top - End - #208
    Ogre in the Playground

PirateGirl

To the House Wallen [5]
    Spoiler
    Show
    "Now may not be the best time, I'll keep you up to date"

"Is there anything your House needs at this time?"

To the Sausage Guild [5]
    Spoiler
    Show
    "Thank you. I'll send my agents up to your headquarters soon so we can get started"

29. - Top - End - #209

ESGE

Bloodhaven
    Spoiler
    Show

From Stigbalbalathad (not a pm, unless you want to meet)
    Spoiler
    Show
    It does not matter, but I find it worrisome that you of all people, as a doctor, are advocating such use. I myself find such people dull company, hardly capable of advanced logic. No, I would have to know specifics, doctor. If you wish to meet in person to discuss this, I would be happy to oblige, though I may be leaving the city briefly in the coming months on business.

From Julius Lance
    Spoiler
    Show
    Yes, this could be a worthwhile endeavor, however should such a collaboration come about, we would still need to have a degree of autonomy.

Board of Education [pm, I think]
    Spoiler
    Show
    Indeed, I would be able to provide the knowledge of the house historians of the various noble houses in Sky district. Obviously they will have some... minor discrepancies, but not any too difficult to work out.

Champions of Sovereignty
    Spoiler
    Show
    James, could I get specifics on the exploration you are planning?
    Total War factions
    Spoiler
    Show
    TW: Broken City

Lord Founder needs no pants to face the beasts of the world, to descend into the darkest pits of the Earth and ascend above the divine clouds!
    TW: Cape City

TW: Supers!
    Image to come

TW: Dystopia
    Peoples Syndicalist Federation of China

Buy my music here

30. - Top - End - #210
    Ogre in the Playground

PirateGirl

To the Esoteric Society: [5]
    Spoiler
    Show
    "We're taking a breather this month, give us a chance for recruitment, and to give our men a rest."

"I'll get you a copy of our maps, and bring you in on the decision making next month. Would it just be your Lordship, or are you able to free up some of your military forces by next month?"