of course.

Go Tigers!

2. - Top - End - #272
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Total War: Broken City, Book 2

The Wardens to Gregorian Ambassador
    Spoiler
    Show

We would like to meet you to discuss the future of Gregoria and the region as a whole.

The Wardens to Orc Uprising
    Spoiler
    Show

Thank you for your help. If it hadn't been for you, that madman could've resulted in the deaths of many more good men.

What information do you have on the Upside Circle? We might need to figure out a solution about them.

In the meanwhile, we are willing to offer you full and indefinite access to our own lumberyards in exchange for 1 p.Wealth. We should also discuss what to do with the mines we liberated. Amongst other things - perhaps a meeting in private is in order, in Trebon to make it harder for others to listen in? I could ask King James to send his ambassador, and arrive myself as well.

Commander Tarmin
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by lamech View Post
    Trusting Murska worked out great!
    Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
    A Murska without lies is like a day without sunshine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post
    I say we completely leave our fate in the hands of the trustworthy Murska and continue in complete safety.

3. - Top - End - #273
    Colossus in the Playground

Those guys we certainly don't conspire with [8]

Spoiler
    Show
    We'll be around.
    Resident Vancian Apologist

4. - Top - End - #274
    Ogre in the Playground

Kobold

ESBA [7]
    Spoiler
    Show

''I request immediate processing of the following order:''

Executive Order for Suspension of Operations

I hereby order the shutdown of the Celestial Network, until the level of dangerous emissions is brought to a manageable level, that would pose no threat to the health of the citizens of Sav Altulus. This will be confirmed by the official BH/ESBA Certificate of Safe Operation.

Dr. Morden Vassari, Chief Doctor of Sav Altulus

Gear’s Chosen [4]
    Spoiler
    Show

''The report can’t be rescinded. It’s in your interests to find a way to reduce the threat to health your Celestial Network represents, after which a Certificate of Safe Operation would be issued, and you’d be able to reactivate it.''

Dr. Melissa Blaine

Fluff [Zemalac-PM]
    Spoiler
    Show

''I… I am a flawed man. Maybe I am just a shadow. Something that can never hope to defeat you. But what I’ve built is real. It’s real and you’ll break your teeth on my legacy. Even if I perish, you won’t destroy it. I might not had as much time as I wanted, not nearly enough time. But the foundations are firm and it will grow. You… and him, you are wrong. The city will be mended and it will outlast you.''

Blood was seeping into the stones of the Gilded. Blood of an important man. There was a lot of blood. And it promised more to come – when they would cry for vengeance, when they would grin in the shadows, when suspicion and mistrust would grow so thick, one could just smell it in the air. Then it would take just a tap to shatter the fragile mending upon the Broken City.

He slept, a light sleep, ready to erupt into tensed wakefulness, and saw a beautiful dream of a city upon the hill. And somewhere in night, the demon laughed and laughed.
    I saw humans get on fine without power for millennia. You used to hunt and gather, what happened to that?

5. - Top - End - #275
    Troll in the Playground

Ram Revolution

the definitely-not-conspiring conspiracy (PM)
    Spoiler
    Show

Constantine opens the meetings as soon as the representatives from each group arrive. "Do tell, blackfists, what the problem with our prison deal was this month? All four groups you said weren't in agreement last month were this time, and my people were prepared to take over, setting aside their other jobs to do so."
    Last edited by ForzaFiori; 2012-11-23 at 03:52 PM.

Go Tigers!

6. - Top - End - #276

The Not-Conspiracy [PM]

Spoiler
    Show
    "Ah, that. Apologies. We didn't have a confirmation by the EBSA. You can move in immediately, though."

Blackfist hands City Prison over to Ram Revolutoin

As agreed, Blackfist troops are moving out of Blacksgate prison, handing it over to the authority of the Ram Revolution and the newly formed courts.

7. - Top - End - #277
    Ogre in the Playground

PirateGirl

The Champions of Sovereignty:

In response to the Blackfist:

What are you talking about? No-one died during our investigation. Though we did notice you dismantling your own intelligence network, probably to prevent us getting more information on your actions.

That was not sufficient. We now have clear evidence you were behind last months riots.

8. - Top - End - #278
    Troll in the Playground

Wardens to Carpenters, Masons, Swordsmiths, Gears Chosen, anyone else interested really - this isn't much of a secret
    Spoiler
    Show

We have lumberyards as well as copper, tin, iron and coal mines right outside the City. If any of you are interested in purchasing access to these resources, I would like to hear your offers.

Wardens to wherever the best blacksmiths in the City are
    Spoiler
    Show

If we provided you an agreed upon amount of iron and coal, would you be willing to create a set of heavy, long chains for our river fortifications?

Wardens to Esoteric Society of Gentleman Explorers
    Spoiler
    Show

In case any of your group are interested in cooperating in the Shattered Lands, there is much to be explored out there. We would be interested in any intel, and could in turn provide heavy military support and bases to lessen the danger present.

As an aside, we are in need of skilled prospectors of minerals in the hills outside Sav Altulas. There are rumours of even potential gold mines, though we are more interested in high-quality stone quarries and more veins of copper and tin. Regardless, if you know of people with the suitable skillset, we could arrange a deal where we split the profits of the mining operation and the Wardens arrange the guarding and transportation while you arrange the prospecting and establishment of the mines themselves.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    I say we completely leave our fate in the hands of the trustworthy Murska and continue in complete safety.

9. - Top - End - #279
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Technists to the Gears and Bloodhaven
    Spoiler
    Show
    If it pleases both parties, the Technists guild can help in finding a way to offset any radiation found. We understand the dangers, and have already assistsed in the first addtional safety devices for the network, in the form of the insulator cables. If our Brothers in Science would allow us, we'd be happy to work with them to solve this problem.

SGA[PM]
    Spoiler
    Show
    The Tank is not finished, nor is the Dreadnought. However, We'll mobilize everything we have. We wil say however, that moving airships into areas with the celestial network could be.... risky due to the lighting. However, they don't have much that would get as high as the bomber.

To the Wardens
    Spoiler
    Show
    We are currently working on a Mobile weapon platform for soliders. If we could look over and see the mines, perticulary the coal, iron and copper ones? We just want to see what the investment would be.

Also, if you have Brother Told or his macheines, we'd be happy to help examine them, free of charge.
    Power restored for christmass. I'm back!

Spoiler
    Show
    dragonflycave.com/newpay.aspx][/url]

10. - Top - End - #280
    Troll in the Playground

Wardens to Technists' Guild
    Spoiler
    Show

You're free to send surveyors to check over the mines. As for Brother Told, we didn't encounter him last month due to our conflict with the Madman and the mine-lords.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show

11. - Top - End - #281
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

To Murksa/Zelmanac
    Spoiler
    Show
    K, whats the rough by Turn WEL of the mines? And more importantly, can I use a Coal mine I control to reduce the costs of Steam Driven?

To the Orcs of Trebor (Orc uprising, dats you)
    Spoiler
    Show
    We understand that you've taken the minelords down with the wardens. We'd like to propose a offer. Both of us buy the mines as 50/50% partners. As we see it, we're mostly based inside the city, and will mostly just need things from one or two of the mines, but our abillity to defend it? Not ashamed to say our boys are more used to fighting, guarding really, in the streets round here. We can also throw some Guns in to sweeten the deal if you like.
    Power restored for christmass. I'm back!

Spoiler
    Show
    dragonflycave.com/newpay.aspx][/url]

12. - Top - End - #282
    Troll in the Playground

To Grimsage Matt
    Spoiler
    Show

The mines don't provide Wealth, they provide raw materials that can be used for projects or sold. As for the steam-driven thing, I'd assume so but that's Zemalac's business obviously.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show

13. - Top - End - #283
    Ogre in the Playground

HalfOrcPirate

Mercantile's Guild
    Morale:4

To Wardens
    This coming from the very same group of mercenaries and thugs that brutally attacked my holdings not long ago, spilling the blood of countless lives? We should instead be demaning reparations from you, since it was you that sent in your own agents and convinced the Shipwrights to leave the Mercantile's Guild umbrella in the first place. No, it is not likely that the Guild will be paying reparations to you. Not when we have done nothing wrong...

SGA[PM]
    Spoiler
    Show
    This is it, I suppose...The Wardens need to be stopped here and now...I will not ask any of you to send your soldiers to die on my account but all of my resources will go towards bracing myself for the coming storm...

to Hosts-watch/Carriage Houses[PM]
    Spoiler
    Show
    [I am not sure if this would be considered a PM or not...both strictly internal messages though]

I hope your ready for war...It is the Guilds belief that the Wardens will come to punish us and all that serve under us, as such I would appreciate it if you have your guards on standby just in case...

to Market-Guard of Little Zancher[PM]
    Spoiler
    Show
    I am sure you know of the impending conflict with the Wardens...While I will not ask your troops to come to my aid, I suggest you have them on high-alert just in case the Wardens head that way.

To GM
    Spoiler
    Show
    Is Gerald Nielson in the city? If he is could you have him drop by one of my neighbourhoods? I want to discuss something he might find quite interesting...
    Last edited by oblivion6; 2012-11-23 at 05:57 PM.

14. - Top - End - #284
    Ogre in the Playground

Kobold

Daimot University

''Lord Wallen.''

A man in a dark robe, with silver and red pattern embroidered on it in the shape of a long-legged bird with a long beak and a small silver and blue frog, walked up to him. A white-band on his hand clearly identified him as one of the White-Stripe Mages, with a series of symbols on the band indicating a high rank.

''I am Viche Whitecrane. A current acting Magister of the White-Stripe Mages, in the absence of the esteemed Dr. Vassari. Would you mind having a walk, along the Corridor of Unpatterns? I’d like to discuss a few things with you. And attempt recruitment. A man of your talents, influence and affluence can find a rich soil to grow among the White-Stripe Mages.''

''I have followed your political career. I admired your most noble effort to bring the aristocracy and the commoner together, to work for the greater good of the city. It was most regretful, that many lacked your wisdom. Yes, isn’t it true that at this moment, only here at the Daimot University, a Mage of the common birth and a Mage of noble heritage can work hand in hand on projects to further knowledge and understanding? Here, what matters is the mind and ability, first and foremost. Who sits on the Board of University? Commoner and Noble alike.''

''You know, according to the most recent findings of our historians, the Daimot University was the first institution, around which the City grew. The small seed from which Talidor sprouted. Is it not telling, that the height of Talidor’s power and prosperity, coincided with the life of the greatest of the Mages, Moidreph and the nation fell, just as his Tower was broken. Shall it not raise with the wise counsel of the Mages?''
    I saw humans get on fine without power for millennia. You used to hunt and gather, what happened to that?

15. - Top - End - #285

Blackfist to James

"Do you now, James. Interesting, how quick you are at shoving corpses under the rug. Had a lot of practise?"

16. - Top - End - #286
    Ogre in the Playground

Kobold

Zemalac/Lord Wallen [PM]
    Spoiler
    Show

Can we do the research exchange on Talidor History & Noble Lineages (theoretically it’s available in the library anyway?

It is hard to say, now, where the borders of the kingdoms known as Talidor, Desperante and Maltin were, back when those nations existed. There are many ancient maps, but none of them agree with one another. Some put the borders along forests which no longer exist, or rivers that have changed course since then. Some may be the result of wars, or political intrigue, or might be the result of the elves who made the later maps simply not caring enough to get it right. Much was lost and forgotten along the way, either through the simple workings of time or through the conscious efforts of Zanchar, desiring to pull its newly conquered provinces away from their roots and towards the Imperial ideal. Still, some things survived. The archmage Moidreph, a name that the elves could not stamp out, no matter how much they wished to do so after Longspeak broke; the imagery on the façade of the Halls of Final Justice, with all the old kings sitting in judgment; the standing stones, raised on places deemed holy simply because of their beauty, testament to a love for land long-since buried under the bodies of warlords and tyrants; and a host of other, smaller things. Gods long forgotten under the crush of empire, fragments of music and rhymes inscribed on elder tombs in the Mendicant’s Field, the foundations of Traitor’s Bridge and all the rest. Most of the history that exists, that the Church, the University and the Society are able to discover, was written after the fact, and much of it is contradictory. For example, the Church of Neposh finds what seems to be concrete evidence that all of Oldtown was originally a religious district devoted to their god, while the ESGE’s researchers find that the city was built around a single fortress on a hill that today forms the foundations of Daisong Palace, and the Bloodhaven-sponsored researchers find evidence that Blacksgage and Daimot was here before all the rest. None of it can be taken for certain.

Church of Neposh/Militia of Order & Justice (+Zemalac) [7]
    Spoiler
    Show

The research has uncovered the Standing Stones, a testament to the beauty of the old. I believe it would do much good, if the people of the Sav Altulus could visit a few of the stones in the near vicinity of the city to see the holiness of the land – what it could be. You are the guardians of the Holy and most suited to be protectors of such heritage, therefore I ask you to

Viche Whitecrane, Magister of White-Stripe Mages

[Zemalac: where do we have nearest standing stones and what horrors we need to kill to get them?]

[Neposh: you can probably channel the awe of nature into your worship. Also what’s your policy on polytheism? Is Neposh the one and only God or is he a head of a Pantheon?]

Artists of Dozen Dancers & Opera
    Spoiler
    Show

The restoration of the old music and poetry of the Talidor shall be sponsored by the purse of the White-Stripe Mages. Where the words and rhythms are missing, fill them in. Where the ancient song inspires you to write a new one, do so.

I would also like to commission either a drawing or better yet, carving of a large map (really large to be displayed) of the Talidor Kingdom, with borders as they were.

Viche Whitecrane, Magister of the White-Stripe Mages
    Last edited by Thelonius; 2012-11-23 at 06:42 PM.

17. - Top - End - #287

Blackfist to the Sausage Guild [8]

Spoiler
    Show
    "Our condolences on what happened to your leader. Someone is clearly trying to drive a wedge between us. We, too, lost men dear to us in this attack.
    We do not have assassins in our ranks, but if we work together, we can get to the truth of the matter and find out who sent him.
    Be also assured that, if you should accept it, our friendship and the agreed weregild are still yours."
    Last edited by Eldan; 2012-11-23 at 06:40 PM.

18. - Top - End - #288
    Ogre in the Playground

Order of the Wren

To Gears, Ram, Blackfist [PM]
    Spoiler
    Show
    Simeon Lonecutter again represents the Wren at the meeting. "Gentlemen. Putting the prison aside for a moment. We should assume we're in open war with the SGA, or will be very soon"

"Wardens have promised their support, so our forces are about even, with us having the advantage in pure military force. But they have money. And Money buys as many soldiers as they want. We want to win? We have to neutralise that threat. "

"The temptation is to hold out and wait for the Sausage men to come? But that will make a long war, and we will not survive such a war. We should leave men to hold the Guild, and attack elsewhere. Wardens suggest that we crush the Mercantile Guild. Move in with overwhelming force, and cripple em. With them outta the way, the Sausage Men should be little trouble."

19. - Top - End - #289
    Dwarf in the Playground

Orcs of Tregon:

To the Wardens [5]
    Spoiler
    Show
    It was good to fight by your side. That madmans spell may have won us the fight but I am sorry you saw us all in the rage.

That Upper Circle is a bunch of madmen who valju their trees more than the lives of men. The beasts of the forest fight by their side.

I will tell Sister Brigwa about your proposal concerning the lumbermills. She will also know what to do with the mines. Sir Ambrose is welcome to visit us too. Would be nice to see him again. Soft fellow tho. But why do we need that secresy? It is rather taxing.

See you in Tregon comrate.

Captain Dor Brownshield

To the Champions of Sovereignty [5]
    Spoiler
    Show
    To: Sir Ambrose

Greetings friend.

Your friend Tarmin of the Wardens wants you to join us in Tregon for some bussiness.

I would also like to inquire who that Gregorian ambassador I read in the Standard is and for what you invited him here. I am sure you did but tell me if I am wrong.

Spoiler
    Show
    To: King James I

Thank you for the construction of the clinic. We are in your debt.

To Javier Heladuit [5]
    Spoiler
    Show
    Greetings friend.

I am Krien Roadhand, one of the fellow Orcs that came from Gregoria recently. You may not know me but you immediately awoke my interest when I saw you. I would be honored if you accept my invitation to a nice meal in Tregon. Even more if you bring your personal family too.

{OOC: This is not supposed to be a request for PMs, just a personal meeting with enough attendancy to not be secret.}

To the Ram [5]
    Spoiler
    Show
    Please tell us beforehand when General Krodok plans to come. We want to be prepared to recieve him and we also want to make sure that he and the representatives of James and the Wardens do not arrive at the same time. I assume you agree that it is better this way.

{OOC: I don't know if you plan on making it a PM conversation but I'd rather not except if you have to tell me anything important because I need my VIPs and you do probably too.}

Bloodhaven Hospital [5]
    Spoiler
    Show
    The King has constructed a clinic in Tregon. Tell us what we need to do to recieve your doctors.

To EBSA [5]
    Spoiler
    Show
    We have heared that you well versed in the cities laws. We also read about your field offices in older versions of the Standard. Is it possible to open one in Tregon? We would of course build the housing for you.

Orc Council in Tregon

To Official City Council (Dr. Vassari, the Ram, King James, Lord Founder, Consul Chrine Blizzardmarch, Madamme Betoui, Chief Merchant?) [Open]
    Spoiler
    Show
    Have the Orcs of Tregon been declared citizen yet?
    Last edited by Rafinius; 2012-11-23 at 07:33 PM.

Current Status: Awake

Total War Factions:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Co-GM of Imperial City.

Shards of War: The Caliphate of Ethiopa. Faithful inheritor of Kherans godly empire.

Broken City: Orc Uprising. Liberated Orcs that want to build a new life at the outskirts of Sav Altulas.

Voyage: Free Folk - Green Star. Your friendly neighbourhood anarchist pirate community.

[Defunct]
    Warhammer 40k: Gronarks Band. Kunning Blood Axe Warband.

GMT +2

20. - Top - End - #290
    Barbarian in the Playground

NinjaGuy

To SGA and the EBSA
    Spoiler
    Show
    I would like to request a special Private Meeting between us, on a matter of vital importance to the City.

Madame Beteoui.

Daimot University
    Lord Wallen smiled while hearing the words of the wizard.

“I have heard many ideas about the possible origins of the City lately; but I wouldn’t be surprised to find that yours is the most accurate one. I have felt surrounded by greatness since the first day I entered this building, back then when I was little more than a child.
    I remember all those times I got lost in the Old Library. The Librarian of the Elements was much… Kinder back then.”

“Colaboration between Noble and Commoner… I don’t think I had quite pinpointed the peculiar relationship we have in the University. You are indeed right! True wisdom comes from collaboration, from knowing and working together.

But it is not only that. I’m convinced that Magic is the key for a better society. The potential it has to change the life of everyone for the better… Think of all the things that could be done.

I’m not here only in pursuit of knowledge. I believe it’s my duty to know as much as possible, to bring such changes to life.”

“I must confess I don’t know much of the Whitestripe Mages mission. I know of your association with the Doctor, and that is enough to put you on my good list. Do you intend to make me a member? I would be honored.”

Zemalac/Doctor Vassari [PM]
    Spoiler
    Show
    Lord Wallen happily shares the result of the investigations on the noble’s stories with the Whitestripe Mage.

“Me and many friends have been researching the stories of the Noble Houses, and there are at least half a dozen versions, from about a dozen Noble Houses who claim they were the first to come, during the Founding of the City (My own House amongst them). I have no doubts that many of them are right, if only because they have common ancestors”

"I’ll get you the complete report. You will probably find some ancestors with dubious reputation, but I assure you they are just as honorable as their esteemed descendants”

OOC:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Do I have to post what I received in the EoT, or did I learn something more? Is this an exchange between characters or is it an exchange of data that happens through the colaboration on research?

To the Orcs of Tregon and Council [Council, Public]
    Spoiler
    Show
    "I'm sorry, did you send a message requesting citizenship? I must have missed it.

Lodstrom Party supports the inclussion of new citizens of the City, as long as they swear to uphold our laws and swear allegiance to the City (consider this a positive vote to include them, if such a vote was necessary).

I must ask the EBSA how is citizenship properly bestowed to new citizens, to make it official and legal.

Wellcome!
    Madame Beteoui"
    Last edited by Ragnar Lodbroke; 2012-11-23 at 07:12 PM.

21. - Top - End - #291
    Ogre in the Playground

HalfOrcPirate

SGA/EBSA
    Spoiler
    Show
    I will certainly attend, though I will likely be able to contribute nothing thanks to the Warden situation...Does anyone object to holding the meeting at the Commerce Hall?

22. - Top - End - #292

NinjaGuy

To SGA/EBSA
    Spoiler
    Show
    That was precisely my intention, but I preferred to let you propose it. I'll be in the meeting when you are ready.

23. - Top - End - #293
    Ogre in the Playground

HalfOrcPirate

Mercantile's Guild

to GM
    Spoiler
    Show
    A message addressed to Andouir is discreetly dropped off at the Meralldon embassy in Embassy Row.

"Greetings...I know who you are and who you work for...I also know that you are under orders to do whatever it takes to further the goals of said employer...I believe that by personally contacting me, I can help you with that..."

-the Trader

24. - Top - End - #294

ESGE

The Artists
    Spoiler
    Show
    I have an interest in constructing a center for the arts adjoined to the Sav Altuas Metropolitan Opera, as an extension of Sav University Diamot. I would like your input on such a construction. I would also like to commission the building design from one of the city's fine architects.

Wardens
    Spoiler
    Show
    Indeed, there are plans in the works to do some exploring of the shattered lands and the area around the city now that the weather has warmed slightly and we are getting out of the dismal rainy season. Lord Pontiss has taken it into his head to write a book, though, so he will likely stay in the city this month.
    Total War factions
    Spoiler
    Show
    TW: Broken City

Lord Founder needs no pants to face the beasts of the world, to descend into the darkest pits of the Earth and ascend above the divine clouds!
    TW: Cape City

TW: Supers!
    Image to come

TW: Dystopia
    Peoples Syndicalist Federation of China

Buy my music here

25. - Top - End - #295
    Ogre in the Playground

To Technists, Bloodhaven
    Spoiler
    Show
    Well we would be happy to work with our friends the Technists on creating safer insulation for the Netowrk; If you want to shut it down it will be over the cold, dead bodies of every one of us.

To Sav Atlus Ruffians Association (PM)
    Spoiler
    Show
    When it comes to offensive war, we would be able to commit 7 Military and the gilded Pyramid this turn. Although at the moment I'd like to do something to neutralize Vasari somewhat.
    Spoiler
    Show

played the Space Pope in Total War 2125
    ..and the Papal States of Luna in Total War 2260

Playing
    The Gears Chosen in Total Way: Broken City

The Spindleshanks Crusade in Total War: 40K

Dragon Avatar by Serp

Darkness Fell, and with it Light

26. - Top - End - #296

Ruffians [PM]

Spoiler
    Show
    OOC: I like the name.

"Vasari can be dealt with later. He is not quite as pressing as the war on our doorstep.
    I have already discussed some of hte planning with the Wren. We will keep some of our military back to defend our territory. Lead whatever attackers there are into a Guerilla warfare so they won't make progress. This is the Black Hand's specialty, so we suggest that most of our urban fighters take this role, along with the Chaos mages.
    Most of the plan is quite simple. We will smash the Mercantile Guild first. The Wren can arrange free passage, we should be able to get at their territory from the east. The pyramid should probably lead the assault, followed by the Ram's, Wren's and Chosen troops, and the rest of the Blackfist Guerilla.
    Now, there's one more thing. We need distractions. We propose feeding false information to the guilds, that we will attack the Sausage Guild again, in the north. Get them to divert some of their troops to make way for a surprise strike. Can anyone think of more diversions? We want this to be as easy as possible."

27. - Top - End - #297
    Ogre in the Playground

Ruffians (PM)
    Spoiler
    Show
    Well, we'd certainly be able to provoke some tensions in Untima with Bloodhaven, see if that can distract some forces.

Oh right, we've almost completed development of some portable Lightning Casters, if anyone can provide some slight amount of funding we should be able to perfect them this month.
    Spoiler
    Show

played the Space Pope in Total War 2125
    ..and the Papal States of Luna in Total War 2260

Playing
    The Gears Chosen in Total Way: Broken City

The Spindleshanks Crusade in Total War: 40K

Dragon Avatar by Serp

Darkness Fell, and with it Light

28. - Top - End - #298

Ruffians (PM)

Spoiler
    Show
    "We can send the customary two wealth."

29. - Top - End - #299
    Ogre in the Playground

Kobold

Address to Factions of Sav Altulus

I was just informed that, Gear’s Chosen would shut down the Celestial Network, that’s endangering the lives of our citizens, only over their dead bodies.

I would like to know, what steps would be taken by those, who care of the people’s wellbeing over this situation. At the very least, I hope that all factions with the ‘’electrification’’ of the Celestial Network would dismantle it, so as to protect the lives of the people. Unfortunately, this would still leave those, living in the near proximity with the Celestial Network itself in grave danger.

I lack the power to force Celestial Network shut down, but you have it. I’m counting on Ram’s Revolution, Blackfists, Wren and Technists Guild to do what’s right in this situation, but also for support of other factions of the city, dedicated to protecting its people.

Melissa Blaine,
    Chief Doctor of Bloodhaven Hospital

30. - Top - End - #300
    Troll in the Playground

Ram Revolution (D ESP 9)

Council (public)
    Spoiler
    Show

By all means, the orcs are free to become citizens of the city. Let the EBSA draw up the required forms, and of course there may be some red tape, but we support you fully in your quest.

League of Ruffians (PM)
    Spoiler
    Show

We can provide 6 MIL for the assault on the mercantile guild, 4 ESP for any true subversion efforts, and would be willing to offer 1 ESP to be sacrificed so that we can pass false information. Give them the info, then send them in to be captured and spill it. We will send our least loyal officers in this, so they're sure to spill.

How are we going to split the spoils?

We will also provide 4 WEL for the lightning casters, provided they are provided to the Revolutionary Army.

On the Celestial Network:
    The people of the Revolution have the right to choose the use the celestial network, just as they have the right to choose not to. They are aware of the risks, and the Gears and Technists have both worked to make the network safer. The Revolution will stand behind the gears in the defense of their legally obtained and distributed power source. Forcing them to stop using it physically would be taken as assault against a citizen of the city, and prosecuted as such, even if committed by a man as dedicated to the city as Vassari. No man is above the law.
    Last edited by ForzaFiori; 2012-11-23 at 09:56 PM.

Go Tigers!