New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 16 of 50 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324252641 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #451
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Total War: Broken City, Book 2

Church of Neposh

We have no cares about the drug dealers our users as of the time being. Drugs is a crutch for a lack of faith, and an addiction to a substance is a sign of weakness which is deserving of the pain addiction brings.

What we are offended by is the statement that the Chosen calls us an "nontraditional" faith. The Bleak Cathedral has been part of the city for ages, and arguably was part of the founding of the city. These others who worship gods that piss on mortals are the nontraditional ones.

The faithful have been focusing on building Oldtown back to its former glory, we had not realized that blasphemers had taken over the Mendicant fields. We currently have our own areas to bury our dead, but we will be looking into returning our faithful to the churches hands.

2. - Top - End - #452
    Barbarian in the Playground

NinjaGuy

Council, on Peacocks Issue

"As a member of the Council, I will be clear on my opinion. If I was to intervene a neighbourhood, it would probably be the one with the HUGE NEVERENDING STORM OF DOOM (To be known as "HNSD!" from now on) that menaces to burn down half the city.

And you are trying to scare me with opium dens?

The fact that this accusation comes from the very people who have created this hazard to the city with no regards to the safety or well being of their people should be enough to show their hypocrisy, but let's look at their main supporters: The Blackfists. The biggest gang of the city, the Liberators of Murderers, and so on. They have done enough to make themselves known.

Finally, you have even less evidence than Vassari had when he accused you of having created a hazard to the city.

Which you had.

Created.

You know, the HNSD!
    The device whose dangers you didn't think to report, the one that has no safety hints, the one you haven't reported to the Council as I asked.

I vote against taking actions without evidence. Furthermore, nobody has given the Gears right to take action against anyone.

Should they do it, they will be on direct violation of the city laws."

Madame Beteoui

TOTAL WAR WIKI: Come out and play
    http://totalwar-mechanicsrepository.wikispaces.com/

3. - Top - End - #453
    Ogre in the Playground

Evidence of what exactly? The evils of the Everdie gang and the social cancer caused by their activities? Evidence? It's practically on the Public record! While I'm sure a lady as dignified as yourself would never have cause to walk to more disreputable parts of the Untima, you need simply walk through Elfwatch to see the truth of our accusations.

On the issue of safety guidelines, they are the same as avoiding any other electrical storm really. Live near the ground, away from conductive metals and tall buildings, and hope it hasn't rained recently. Well, and make sure the apparatus of the Network itself is maintained to prevent the storm from being released of course.
    Last edited by puppyavenger; 2012-11-28 at 06:14 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

played the Space Pope in Total War 2125
    ..and the Papal States of Luna in Total War 2260

Playing
    The Gears Chosen in Total Way: Broken City

The Spindleshanks Crusade in Total War: 40K

Dragon Avatar by Serp

Darkness Fell, and with it Light

4. - Top - End - #454
    Colossus in the Playground

Blackfist

"Ah, but..."
    The man grins, quite insolently.
    "It seems that all the esteemed gentlemen of the council are misunderstanding the situation. I am not bringing this matter to the attention of the council. I am accusing the peacocks in court. I demand that the court, as is their duty, assemble a jury of citizens, as by the new legislation passed by our beeeloved King James, and that hte jury then decide whether the Peacocks are guilty or not, and how they should be sentenced.
    Unless, of course, the Council is interested in repealing James' decision and abolish the justice system? I'm sure the EBSA has the right legal procedure for that lying around somewhere."
    Resident Vancian Apologist

5. - Top - End - #455
    Ogre in the Playground

Kobold

Gear's Chosen

So do you have evidence or not? Because despite your claims, I haven't actually seen any of it. Which public record? Please present it.

Blackfists

''And by the same argument, the Blackfists can be put on trial for murder of the factory overseers and I guess hanged, if their guilt is proven, though ESBA would need to clarify the penalty for murder. You are of course prepared to submit to such trial and any punishment, should you be proclaimed guilty?''

''How is the jury selected anyway?''
    I saw humans get on fine without power for millennia. You used to hunt and gather, what happened to that?

6. - Top - End - #456
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

The Technists have a device that can spit out random names on slips of paper. We've mostly just used it for the friday night poker game, but it should be able to handle selecting a totaly random jury.
    Power restored for christmass. I'm back!

Spoiler
    Show
    dragonflycave.com/newpay.aspx][/url]

7. - Top - End - #457
    Ogre in the Playground

Kobold

Technist Guild

''That would require knowing the names of everybody in the city, though I assume dangerous criminals and madmen would be excluded.''

''Or is the Jury supposed to be selected from a smaller pool of the candidates?''
    I saw humans get on fine without power for millennia. You used to hunt and gather, what happened to that?

8. - Top - End - #458

To Bloodhaven

"My, what a marvellous idea! But you will notice that, sadly, none of the Fingers were present at the trials you are talking about. Sadly, I don't know any of the people who did that. They must have been new, overzealous members. But please, if you could give the court their identities, I'm sure a case could be made..."

The man's grin is now threatening to tear his ears off.

9. - Top - End - #459

Post Re: Total War: Broken City, Book 2

ESGE

public response
    The council cannot serve as a judicial entity. We are legislative. Should we start seeing cases, we could pass a law, try someone for it, convict them, then abolish the law again for our convenience. Good gods, we could convict anyone we like then. I'm afraid you will have to go to the courts for that, and stop pestering us. If you like, Lord Pontiss has volunteered to arbitrate on the subject of controlled substances such as opium, something which I believe he has some knowledge of.

I am sure, however, that all parties involved, the everdie, the peacocks the blackfist, and the Gear's Chosen alike, indeed a great many of this city's 'organisations,' will be found guilty of something, if only disturbing the peace or creating a public menace. Perhaps even conspiricy or murder, but on a more individual level. In all honesty, the lower city does not appear to be the most lawful of places at the moment. You all speak as if from a moral high ground, but I'm afraid very few of you can claim such. Not even Bloodhaven's respected Vassari, who personally admitted to me to support this city's smugglers.
    Last edited by Nyrt; 2012-11-28 at 07:46 PM.
    Total War factions
    Spoiler
    Show
    TW: Broken City

Lord Founder needs no pants to face the beasts of the world, to descend into the darkest pits of the Earth and ascend above the divine clouds!
    TW: Cape City

TW: Supers!
    Image to come

TW: Dystopia
    Peoples Syndicalist Federation of China

Buy my music here

10. - Top - End - #460
    Ogre in the Playground

Kobold

Blackfists

''Well, Blackfists. Then by the same logic, how can you accuse Peacocks of any crimes? For all we know, the unconfirmed rumors of some fighting in the Elfwatch were about some completely different group, unfortunately sharing the same name as them. Have you seen any Peacocks committing any crimes? If you did, please, tell the court their identities.''

ESGE

Edit (after your edit)

[I might have admitted that, I don't remember. Was it during Redye incident? Anyway, nobles are using drugs as well... but I guess, they get to get away with it ]
    Last edited by Thelonius; 2012-11-28 at 07:55 PM.

11. - Top - End - #461

Blackfist

He grins and slaps his cane against his shoulder a few times.
    "Dear Doctor. Are you telling the Blackfist to investigate the matter? I am sure we could clear this matter up really quickly if you let a few of our men have free reign of the Peacock's assets for a while. Or we could just get in there ourselves, it's sort of a specialty."

12. - Top - End - #462
    Ogre in the Playground

Kobold

Blackfists

''The last time you were invited to investigate, the appearance of your very-well armed men, ''coincided'' with an assassination, that claimed lives of dozens of men. I don't think I want a repeat performance in the Triphage Untima, though I wouldn't be surprised, if you ignore my wishes.''

13. - Top - End - #463
    Ogre in the Playground

If I may, the Ram has established a modern, central police force to keep peace and enforce Justice in much of Runners City. Perhaps the Good Doctor would consent to them providing the manpower to carry out an investigation? After all, I'm sure we agree that a centralized way to capture criminals and conduct these things is a good idea.
    Spoiler
    Show

Playing

Dragon Avatar by Serp

14. - Top - End - #464

If there is to be an investigation, all parties involved in the suit ought to be investigated equally, else one gang could gain power by suing another, likewise one political party or merchant could do the same as well.
    Total War factions
    Spoiler
    Show
    TW: Broken City

Lord Founder needs no pants to face the beasts of the world, to descend into the darkest pits of the Earth and ascend above the divine clouds!
    TW: Cape City

TW: Supers!
    Image to come

TW: Dystopia
    Peoples Syndicalist Federation of China

Buy my music here

15. - Top - End - #465
    Ogre in the Playground

Kobold

On Ram

''There is still an issue of lack of evidence, that any crimes are being committed to take the Ram's police off their duties. And anyway, finding those ''new, overzealous'' members of Blackfists, who committed murder would hold a higher priority, as removing murderers from the street, is much more beneficial to the morality of the city as well as health of it's citizens.''

16. - Top - End - #466
    Dwarf in the Playground

Orcs of Tregon

Meeting with Wardens/Chosen [PM]
    Spoiler
    Show
    Brigwa Stonecutter: "Your King should be as sure as us 'bout erradicating the Circle, Sir Ambrose. The first thing we found at the lumbermills were the remains of human loggers, defiled and hung up for display on crosses. Just like the vile druids used to do in Gregoria."

Dor Brownshield: "If King James aids us then those forces are more than enough to strike them, Commander Tarmin."

Krien Roadhand: "Would the mines not produce depending on how much work we put into them? A joint venture would mean that you'd have to place your men there an' not have 'em present at more important places. Also what better way to transport the goods than having us cary them?"

Dor: "If commander Tarmin wishes to share the mines it is his right. He fought longer than us to secure them."

Brigwa: "Hmm yes. I agree. We would have to decide how much each of us gets when the time comes then. You can also sell your share as you want. What recources should we concentrate on first?"

Krien: "About that. Do you intend to bring the copper to the Gear's Chosen or do you want to let them mine it themselves? I've heard lot's about them and I don't know how good it'd be to work near their machines."

Dor: "Now to defense." The Orc veteran pulled Tarmins map to the center. "That northern merchant fort would've been good to have, too bad they're not our allies. We could build our own. Here." He points at the third hill from the north. "And a watch-tower here." He points at the south-eastern mountain peak. "Let them use fire signals."
    "We will be guarding the mines, but how much we can spare depends on the aid we get for the fight in the forest."

{OOC: I still don't know how the mines exactly work, how much control we have on expanding them and if they are already worth anything before we do so. But what I am suggesting is that we use the typical joint project system with each getting the worth he put in. Or we could just make 50-50 which prevents anyone from outbidding the other one but would also not reward if someone makes much bigger investments. I'd be okay with both options.}

To Council [Open]
    Spoiler
    Show
    Is anyone except Lord Founder against us getting citizenship immediately? Because many of us are reluctant to give our lifes for a city that has not still accepted us.

To Bloodhaven/Neposh [5]
    Spoiler
    Show
    We are already making our plans on how best to destroy the Upper Circle and with your aid I believe we can take them head on. What do you mean by support?

We honor all the Risen gods, but worship especially Orsag the Guardian. May I ask what your believes are in turn? We know very little about the God Neposh.

To Heladuit [4]
    Spoiler
    Show
    I meant your close family. Your wife and children, if you have any. But of course your parents or siblings would be just as welcome. As would your cousin Meridia. May I ask if she is from your Human or your Orcish side of the family? I mean no offense and you would be allowed to bring her regardless, but it is better if we are prepared for the kind of guests we get.
    Inviting the whole Heladuit Court is something we cannot afford. We are rather poor compared to your family.
    Last edited by Rafinius; 2012-11-29 at 03:49 PM.

Current Status: Awake

Total War Factions:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Co-GM of Imperial City.

Shards of War: The Caliphate of Ethiopa. Faithful inheritor of Kherans godly empire.

Broken City: Orc Uprising. Liberated Orcs that want to build a new life at the outskirts of Sav Altulas.

Voyage: Free Folk - Green Star. Your friendly neighbourhood anarchist pirate community.

[Defunct]
    Warhammer 40k: Gronarks Band. Kunning Blood Axe Warband.

GMT +2

17. - Top - End - #467
    Ogre in the Playground

HalfOrcPirate

Mercantile's Guild

Council[Open]
    Spoiler
    Show
    I am not against it. My compromise was only to placate the more stubborn of us.

18. - Top - End - #468

oblivion6 (PM)
    Spoiler
    Show

Message to Warlords: I did get that. I replied to it here.

Market Guard has 4 MIL, yes.

Yes.

Sav Altulas Council, Public Statement
    Spoiler
    Show

Arguments of the Council have a habit of moving beyond the walls of the chamber who's purpose it is to hold them. When those from outside the select group come to address the provisional ruling body, others often come with them to watch and take notes. Ofttimes there is not enough space in the council chamber for all to attend. Such is the reason that the council often finds itself in a more public space, where fervent men and women address the crowd as much as the officials.

The man addressing the Council now is dressed in clothing of very fine cloth, in the latest cuts from the Heladuit fashion shops. He is otherwise unadorned save for the elaborate embroidered design running down the sleeves of his shirt, oval splashes of blue and green reminiscent of peacock feathers.

"Good day, ladies and gentlemen of the Council, and a fine day it is too. I have been summoned here by certain words spoken in these august chambers, much as a djinn from some otherworldly lamp. Words such as opium and sin, flowing so delectably off the tongue, followed closely by the less fortunate poison and debauchery, monopoly and lawsuit. These are words to conjure by in the Triphage, my lords and ladies, and in turn they have to these chambers conjured me. I hope I may be of some service in clearing up this unfortunate misunderstanding that my darling friends from the Blackfist Hand and the Chosen of the Gear have presented to you today. Like most things, there is a simple truth at heart here, one that has been neglected in favor of unwarranted fervor and the desire to aid those poor unfortunates who fall between the cracks of our otherwise blessed society. This truth is that there is nothing illegal in Elfwatch. Yes, my lords and ladies, gentlemen and gentlewomen, nothing illegal! Yes, there is an organization known as Everdie, and yes there are towers where men may buy dreams, but that is all they find. Addiction, death and perversion, these are symptoms of a personal malfeasance, and however unfortunate that may be no blame can be assigned to those who are merely trying to help."

"My friends are charged, here today, with supplying the masses with opium. Opium. Such a canny word, would you not say? It hides so many meanings in its folds that one may find it losing its true purpose. And it does have a purpose, my friends! There is truly no great shame in what my associates do, no depravity, merely the kindly will to assist those less fortunate than ourselves in abandoning their cares for a time, however short it may be. All that Everdie and my dear friends offer is a reprieve from the cares of the world, and I cannot see how reasonable men could demand we refrain from granting such."
    Total War
    Spoiler
    Show

Current Games

Past Games:
    Spoiler
    Show

Ran: Boundless Isles
    IC
    OOC

Sixth Nexus: THE VIGIL

Total War: Cape City
    Spoiler
    Show

LOCKWOOD-COBAN AUGMENTED INDUSTRIES

Total War: Serillia
    Spoiler
    Show

The Crimson

Ran: Broken City
    First IC Thread
    First OOC Thread

19. - Top - End - #469

Church of Neposh (DESP 8)

To Orcs of Tregon
    Spoiler
    Show

We will have Commander Richard with the Fist and 2 MAG attack with you.

Worshiping Neposh is giving into logic. If the gods were loving and just beings, then wars and poverty should not exist. With their power they would have stopped all that by this point in time. This leads to the belief that the "gods" are devious and evil creatures, not to be worshipped but destroyed.

Neposh himself was a mortal, and spent his life hunting and slaying the beasts. And although he is a god himself now, he does not ask for our souls, just to spread the truth and fight the gods who manipulate mortals.

20. - Top - End - #470
    Ogre in the Playground

Council
    Spoiler
    Show

Joshua see's the new man arrive and smile wryly as he finishes he speech. "Nothing is illegal you say? Why, truly wondrous news, we needn't have bothered with any of this. Our men should be along with sword and flame quite soon, and once the neighborhood is purged we can use it for more productive things, like duels or a a pit to throw the condemned.
    Spoiler
    Show

Playing

Dragon Avatar by Serp

21. - Top - End - #471

Council: The Peacock's Man
    Spoiler
    Show

"Now, sir, I do hope you can see why that would be unacceptable," said the plain-clothed man. "You seem to be basing your statement--your inflammatory, intentionally provocative statement, I might add, if I were a man who dealt in such petty things--on a misunderstanding of my words. I have stated, and will state again in front of any court you care to bring the matter to, that there is nothing illegal in Elfwatch. That is not to say that it is impossible for illegal acts to occur in the neighborhood, for such a statement would be the very epitome of pretentious folly, as I am sure you will agree. I did not say, as you did, that 'nothing is illegal;' rather I said that there is nothing illegal occurring among the towers of my home. The difference, I think you will find, is acute, and allows for simple justice to still be levied against, for example, those who might try to murder law-abiding purveyors of certain goods and services."

He turned to the council, and to the assembled crowd--the note-takers, the sketch artists, the stenographers and clerks and the merely curious. "There is nothing illegal in Elfwatch! Would you like to see crime brought there, my friends? For as sure as the sun shall keep on rising, murder and arson are crimes, against both this city and your fellow man! This man, this elf, he speaks of turning Elfwatch--my home, and the home of many others, the place where we live and work and tear each day from life with the sweat of our brows and the work of our hands--into a pit." Back to face Joshua, now, that so easily forgettable face earnest and polite. "My friend, my dear friend, I invite you to come there. To step among the people you so easily condemn. To break bread in my house. To know what beauty you are willing to so casually destroy. If there is any complaint on your part afterwards, then so be it; but I do not believe for a second that you are so cold-hearted as to condone the murder of men and women doing nothing but earning their way through this world, no matter what ice might flow in your veins."
    Total War
    Spoiler
    Show

Current Games

Past Games:
    Spoiler
    Show

Ran: Boundless Isles
    IC
    OOC

Sixth Nexus: THE VIGIL

Total War: Cape City
    Spoiler
    Show

LOCKWOOD-COBAN AUGMENTED INDUSTRIES

Total War: Serillia
    Spoiler
    Show

The Crimson

Ran: Broken City
    First IC Thread
    First OOC Thread

22. - Top - End - #472
    Troll in the Playground

Sausage Guild to the Ambassadorial Guard
    Spoiler
    Show
    We don't mind if you allow such actions. It is your prerogative.

23. - Top - End - #473
    Dwarf in the Playground

Orcs to Church of Neposh [5]
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    I egarly await to fight along side Commander Richard and the Fist of Neposh. Your forces will help us destroy the vile druids for good.

Captain Dor Brownshield.

Spoiler
    Show
    BUt iS tHE SAiM Not tRUE foR ORSAG TABoRiN ANt JEkAi ?

THEy to RoSE to fREE US of tHE ElfS EMpiRE ANt tHEiR CRUEl dEitiS ANt ARE Now GodS.

ANt if tHE GodS SHUld jUSt Solf All of oUR pRoplEMS tHEN wHy doES Not NEpoSH ?

it SEEMS tHAt HE HAS RiSEN fRoM tHE REAlM of MoRtAl MEN jUSt AS did tHE otHERS tHAt wHE Al wHoRSip.

Mity GARdiAN ORSAG pRotECS US BUt HE CAN oNly HElp wHo HElp tHEMSElf.

YoU SHAl BUilt yoUR SRiNE to NEpoSH By tHE StANdiNG StoNE ANt MAy HE SpEAk to yoU tHRU it ANt ENlAitEN yoU.

EldER UMRA
    Last edited by Rafinius; 2012-11-28 at 11:39 PM.

Current Status: Awake

Total War Factions:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Co-GM of Imperial City.

Shards of War: The Caliphate of Ethiopa. Faithful inheritor of Kherans godly empire.

Broken City: Orc Uprising. Liberated Orcs that want to build a new life at the outskirts of Sav Altulas.

Voyage: Free Folk - Green Star. Your friendly neighbourhood anarchist pirate community.

[Defunct]
    Warhammer 40k: Gronarks Band. Kunning Blood Axe Warband.

GMT +2

24. - Top - End - #474
    Troll in the Playground

RSA (PM)
    Spoiler
    Show

Mercantile Guild attack
    7 Mil, 3 Mag, Gilded Pyramid (Chosen)
    4 Mag, 3 Mil, Wild Magic (blackfist)
    9 Mil, The Wren
    6 Mil, Krodok

Disruption and riot causing
    4 Mor, 4 Esp (Fist)
    11 Esp 4 Wel (Wren) to attempt to turn Mercs.
    1 Mor assisting the fist with the riot

Home Defense
    4 Mor, 4 Esp, 4 Mag
    4 Mor, Lainheim VIP, 5 Mil (contingent)
    4 Mor, 2 Mil (maybe on the Mil - it's the police force, which should be in the area patrolling, but not sure if Zem would have them help defend.)

Feint
    3 Mil, 3 Mag (IIRC)

Sending False Info:
    2 Esp, 4 Mor, 2 Wel (could probably use some help with this one)

On the Opium Trade:

- The Revolution supports the rights of the people to make informed decisions under no duress, as well as the right to open whichever (legal) business that they want. If these opium traders are like most drug dealers, their users have neither of those. Therefor, I say that unless the Everdie monopoly breaks up or in other ways allows competition, and also insures that the risks of their drug are posted in a visible location in every room of their buildings, that no one is being forced to take the substance in their establishment, and that anyone who wants it has access to help in order to quit, then the government should step in, as they are restricting the freedoms of the people. Should they take these steps however, the Revolution does not forbid recreational drug use of any form, though we do not exactly advise it for some of the stronger ones. I myself have been known to occasionally partake of some less potent substances during my youth, as has most of the city, I'd bet.

On Juries:

the question was raised on how juries are to be called. Here is the idea I was considering: each week, a pool of 100 jurors will be selected, and from that pool of 100, each trial that week will have it's jurors chose (each trial, all 100 names are put into a hat, and 12 are drawn - in a week a person might sit on every trial, or none). The 100 weekly jurors would be drawn thusly: Using the random card machine the technist's will provide, the machine will pick from each of the cities districts at random 100 times. Each district would then be informed of the number of jurors it is to have show up at court that week - not showing up would be contempt of court, and punishable by law, and a government official refusing to draw the names for his/her district would also have charges pressed against him - and send a list of their names to the central court in the prison. I was hoping the EBSA, with their extraordinary list making skills, would be an integral part of this process. They could quickly make a list of citizens in areas that do not already have them (citizens of Revolutionary neighborhoods are registered to vote, giving us our list already), and could provide the proper paperwork and personnel to make sure everything runs smoothly.

Council (orcs):
    Spoiler
    Show

I'm for the citizenship of the Orcs. Someone wanna count the votes?

Go Tigers!

25. - Top - End - #475
    Ogre in the Playground

RSA
    Spoiler
    Show
    I can provide 2 Wel to help subert the Mercantile forces as well.

Regarding some of the forces we're using for home defense, an idea appears. It is almost a certainty that at least one of our opponents will attempt to hire support form the Lainheim. Now, perhaps some of our forces could waylay couriers carrying any such orders and either prevent the mercenaries from being deployed or, if we can intercept the paychest, bring them around to the right side?
    Spoiler
    Show

Playing

Dragon Avatar by Serp

26. - Top - End - #476

Blackfist in the COuncil

"Ah. Illegal. Such a wonderful term, is it not?"
    He twirls his cane around and points it at the Peacock man.
    "And, sadly, entirely meaningless with our new, royally approved justice system. The jury system does not concern itself with issues of legality. It merely punishes whatever the jury in question thinks is wrong. For whatever reason. The law never enters into it.
    Of course, you might get lucky and have a jury which thinks that hooking six year old orphans on Opium is not wrong in any way. It could happen."
    Last edited by Eldan; 2012-11-29 at 04:03 AM.

27. - Top - End - #477
    Ogre in the Playground

Kobold

Ram Revolution

''There is no proof that opium traders are in fact criminal drug dealers or there is any harm done. All you have are unsubstantiated rumors by people, who frankly speaking, know nothing about the issue. Proof please. Before a guilty verdict is reached, people of Triphage Untima have full legal protection from being murdered. I request, that your police act against those, who plan to burn down neighborhoods in Triphage Untima.''

''I would also like to point to the fact, that you have not requested similar warnings to the electrical lines, which are actually harmful?''

Not to mention that there is nothing that is fully safe - your house is unsafe, the streets are unsafe, the guns that the Technists produce are unsafe. The swords that the Wardens and Militia use are unsafe, the bridge out of the city is unsafe.
    Shouldn’t warnings be placed on the houses? The streets? The guns? The swords? The Bridge?

28. - Top - End - #478

Blackfist in Court

"Proof? WHere does it say that proof is needed? No, dear doctor. The juries do not necessarily need proof. They only have to consider their feelings."

29. - Top - End - #479
    Ogre in the Playground

Kobold

Juries

''It would take time for the ESBA to set up proper Jury selection and no trial can be held until then. As such I ask Gear's Chosen to publicly give their word, that they and their allies wouldn't act, until the proper trial can be conducted.''

''I would also like to propose an amendment, that the final Jury would consist of 1 man from each District, as it would ensure a more fair distribution.''

''Also, while I trust ESBA, I believe certain other factions might not trust them as much. As such, I propsoe, that the list of the city's population be checked, to make sure, that nobody was omitted or no fake names were entered. Bloodhaven would preform the double check, and I advise two more factions of the city to do so as well, to make absolutely sure, that there is no fraud in making of the said lists.''

Edit:

There is also issue, that certain factions have decleared, that they don't wish to allow ESBA to operate within their territories. I hope in this situation, they'll rescind this order and allow all of their members to be officially registered.
    Last edited by Thelonius; 2012-11-29 at 04:25 AM.

30. - Top - End - #480

NinjaGuy

To Council, Orks
    Spoiler
    Show
    I vote in favour of their citizenship

TOTAL WAR WIKI: Come out and play
    http://totalwar-mechanicsrepository.wikispaces.com/