Results 1,471 to 1,498 of 1498
  1. - Top - End - #1471
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Total War: Broken City, Book 2

ESGE [7]

The Wren
    Spoiler
    Show
    I thank you for your opinions. They serve to clarify a great mystery for me. It does, however, leave several things unknown. Why would the throne attack a faction that had just sworn fealty to them? This is not clear to me still. I begin to suspect they were mislead by the a third party to further it's own goals.

The Champions
    Spoiler
    Show
    Sirs, if I could have a piece of information to help in my investigation; what was the reason for your attack on the Sausage Guild? I begin to suspect that both sides of this conflict are being played against each other by a third party to further it's goals.

Bloodhaven
    Spoiler
    Show
    The Orcs are clearly not living up to their promises when we agreed to grant them refuge in our city.

I am continuing my investigation into the reasons behind this war, and I begin to suspect both sides have been played against each other by a third to further it's goals.
    Last edited by Nyrt; 2013-04-06 at 09:57 AM.
    Total War factions
    Spoiler
    Show
    TW: Broken City

Lord Founder needs no pants to face the beasts of the world, to descend into the darkest pits of the Earth and ascend above the divine clouds!
    TW: Cape City

TW: Supers!
    Image to come

TW: Dystopia
    Peoples Syndicalist Federation of China

Buy my music here

2. - Top - End - #1472
    Ogre in the Playground

Kobold

ESGE [6]
    Spoiler
    Show

''I should clarify, that the transcripts are from closed meeting in the Commerce Hall. We haven’t publicly stated our support at that time, as I have fully expected for Champions to call a general meeting of the city’s factions to have them confirm their allegiance and propose a plan to bring order and prosperity to the city. We would have bent our knees and that's that. A civilized a peaceful approach, that would have seen the city unified and strong in one month.''

''However, the reasons for the attack are still unexplained. If we have acted against James before – forcing his exile and serving Lord Wallen… maybe it could have been explained thinking us enemies. But we did no such thing. And Champions entrusted Sausage Guild with control of their territories, for a rent. So they clearly didn’t think Sausage Guild would betray or act against them.''

''It’s possible that there’s some shadow play. There are many, who would wish us burn and Shattered Lands to remain Shattered – Warlords, Orks, Illaryum, Verdan or maybe the Desoui’s secret police, which I understand is still at large and possesses strongest espionage network in the city.''

''My own theory is that the attack was Warden’s plot. By removing the Guilds as alternative source of the King’s support, they have made Champions utterly dependent on their own military forces and orkish mercenaries, they employ. A puppet on the throne to rule through.''
    I saw humans get on fine without power for millennia. You used to hunt and gather, what happened to that?

3. - Top - End - #1473
    Troll in the Playground

Ram Revolution

Bloodhaven:
    Spoiler
    Show

We're stuck in a single, half built town in the middle of the shattered lands. The only reason we're alive is because the Warden's allowed it. No offense, but we would rather survive that our progeny might continue the fight, rather than go down now and achieve nothing.

Go Tigers!

4. - Top - End - #1474
    Ogre in the Playground

Kobold

Ram
    Spoiler
    Show
    So this is the surrender conditions, that Wardens give - live only to serve them. I'm glad Sausage Guild didn't take them. I realize that you weren't in a condition to refuse and I find this situation... well, that essentially amount to slavery despicable, yet such is the Warden’s Sav Altulus. I shall bother you no more.

ESGE/Wren [6]
    Spoiler
    Show

Ram confirms, what I suspected. The surrender Wardens given them amounts to slavery. Alive, as long as they serve. The Guilds have our pride. Perhaps with enough blood, you will force us into chains... I myself will die a free man.
    I saw humans get on fine without power for millennia. You used to hunt and gather, what happened to that?

5. - Top - End - #1475
    Troll in the Playground

Ram Revolution

Bloodhaven
    Spoiler
    Show

The specifics of our surrender were never really worked out, other than leaving the city and not directly interfering with the Wardens or their allies, but when a person has forcibly removed you to a new place and shown they can destroy you without even really putting out effort, you do what they ask when they ask.

Go Tigers!

6. - Top - End - #1476
    Troll in the Playground

Verdan Contacts (PM)
    Spoiler
    Show

A note is sent to Kerriglass that the delivery did not arrive, and half of the money should be refunded or alternatively five statpoints of Esp or Mil help should be given to assist in the coming effort to reclaim the mortars.

To Urso Bloodhand
    Spoiler
    Show

Are you acting in the war as a mercenary or as a representative of the Sausage Guild? I had been under the assumption that you were leaving the City. If you're paying old debts, the situation is a bit different from if you intend to return fully.
    Last edited by Murska; 2013-04-07 at 04:04 AM.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by lamech View Post
    Trusting Murska worked out great!
    Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
    A Murska without lies is like a day without sunshine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post
    I say we completely leave our fate in the hands of the trustworthy Murska and continue in complete safety.

7. - Top - End - #1477

ESGE

To Champions
    Spoiler
    Show
    Sir, if I could get an answer to my question, it would clear up a great mystery and help me in removing a potential threat to the city.
    Total War factions
    Spoiler
    Show

Lord Founder needs no pants to face the beasts of the world, to descend into the darkest pits of the Earth and ascend above the divine clouds!

Image to come

Buy my music here

8. - Top - End - #1478
    Troll in the Playground

ESGE:
    Spoiler
    Show

Things should have cleared up in the Bunkers by now, if you wish to continue your studies. I've spent some effort securing the passage of Ram food caravans into the town and the mysterious bandits seem to have mostly disappeared as they joined the mercenary armies the SGA brought to town and then died alongside those armies in the battle of Gateway Milanus. So hopefully the shadow of famine is about to pass.

Do you have any opposition to taking over the administration of the whole Blacksgage district once we remove the traitors from the area? We need to reach a state of stability again quickly, or we may be threatened by outside forces despite the precautions and fortifications I've constructed.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    I say we completely leave our fate in the hands of the trustworthy Murska and continue in complete safety.

9. - Top - End - #1479
    Ogre in the Playground

PirateGirl

The Champions of Sovereignty:

To the ESGE: [5]
    Spoiler
    Show
    The SGA have always been a threat to the kingdom. They have always been merchants first and foremost, caring about their own profits, their own power, their own success.

They've been trying to play all the political powers in Sav Altulas for their own benefit since the Sorceress died. The Sausage Guild checked my divine lineage, or did they? Why bother actually checking when you don't recognise the divine sovereignty of kings? A wave of the hands, a few words, and I think I have a chance to get the SGA on my side.

The SGA never did anything for the throne, but they certainly did a lot of damage to it. Their actions towards the wardens, one of my closest allies have been near ceaseless. Insulting their reputation with very move they make, trying to tear away their allies, attacking them in the streets. They would attack men sworn to the king in the streets!

The Ram Revolution festers in the city for nearly a year, spreading their false, destructive rhetoric, and the SGA do nothing. Besides establishing a causal friendship, engaging in projects together, pretending to respect them. House Wallen, nearly as bad if not worse, a democrat tearing the nobility apart from within is treated better. When they announce their baseless accusation against us, the SGA refuses to take a side, for a while at least. As soon as it looks like House Wallen has won, they fight to appoint him Lord Protector. My greatest enemy, ruler of the city! I'm not sure how anyone could take a more clear stance against my rule.

We return to the city, the SGA have done nothing about the flawed government they appointed. Just supporting it, building up their power, strengthening their relations with the throne. I wipe away the Ram, and House Wallen, but now I'm left with their supporters. These people who have done nothing but damage my rise to the throne, who would pretend to support me until another pretender tries to take the throne, who would switch sides the moment they think they'll win. We can not move forward as a nation with these sort of people watching our backs.

We hit the Sausage Guild first because they were the strongest of the Sovereign Guilds. The best to strike while we had the element of surprise.

10. - Top - End - #1480

ESGE [7]

To Champions [5]
    Spoiler
    Show
    Ah, that is good to hear. The purpose was to preempt their inevitable betrayal- a wise move, I suppose, though it is unfortunate that it would involve the destruction of Bloodhaven Hospital, which has raised standards for medicine in the whole city- a necessary sacrifice I suppose. You see, they had attempted to convince me that you had been mislead by the Wardens so they could take Gilded, expanding their territory; that the SGA had in fact sworn fealty to you the month before and the Wardens had prevented the message from reaching you. Indeed, they had a number of incidents where mistakes on your part (their words, not mine) were explainable by the Wardens' manipulation. I now see what a lie this is! The Wardens could not possibly be using their position to gain power for themselves, that would be entirely unreasonable.

If only those merchant guilds would just have known to stay out of politics this would not be necessary. This starvation, the medicine shortage, and the impending economic collapse (due to the destruction of this city's merchant class) would have been entirely avoidable. Alas, traitors cannot be spared, no matter their intentions or the consequences of their just punishment.

Your Majesty, I may not agree with all of your decisions, but I will stand by them. I may not trust your other allies (The Wren, the Wardens), but I will work towards your ends with them.

However, there is one point with which I have quarrel. The territory being scoured by foreign marauders may be controlled by a traitor, but there are citizens of the city residing there, most of whom have no affiliation with Bloodhaven Hospital. This is a needless destruction of their livelihoods which happens to inconvenience one of your enemies, as collateral, perhaps. If we don't step in soon, the whole district could be worse off than Dogma was. It is like leveling a city to kill one man. It is effective, but the means are in no way justified by the ends. You may forbid me from aiding the citizens of this city, but that is the one command I will never obey, sir.

I propose an alternative. Through the mages I have under my command, I can drive everyone not loyal to you in that district out of the city. This will eliminate the foreign raiders and remove any traitors who might reside in the district.

Wardens
    Spoiler
    Show
    I'm afraid my mages will be kept busy for the coming months, however I am indeed planning to take over administration of Blacksgage. The EBSA is now defunct, and it appears Bloodhaven will soon be eliminated, so someone must manage this area beside your absurdly large army- a military occupation of an educational and residential area is hardly objectionable, but is not ideal in this situation.

As for the thread of foreign forces, we are already threatened. The raiders in Triumphage Untima, when they find no ancient magical artifacts, will take to raiding the rest of the city- yet you are attacking hospitals and merchants? -justified, as they are traitors, yet it does not seem the largest threat in the city.
    Total War factions
    Spoiler
    Show

Image to come

Buy my music here

11. - Top - End - #1481
    Ogre in the Playground

Order of the Wren

To all involved in the Redeye investigation
    Spoiler
    Show
    As it has been the matter of some discussion, I shall make this clear.

The investigation into the Redeye killer will continue into this month, and I expect and hope to see your continued co-operation.

To the ESGE [5]
    Spoiler
    Show
    To Lord Founder

Truly, I am wounded to learn that you do not consider me worthy of your trust. I am sworn to the same liege as you, and I endeavour to serve him loyally.

What deeds have I done, to earn your mistrust so?

The Wren.

12. - Top - End - #1482
    Bugbear in the Playground

Host's Watch to Mercantile's Guild (4)
    Spoiler
    Show

Things are a bit messy around here, guv, but thanks for standing by us all the same.

EBSA to Bloodhaven (6)
    Spoiler
    Show

Both firearms in the duel were prepared by assistants to Consul Blizzardmarch and then stored in a locked case. Normal lead bullets were used, randomly chosen from a batch of five-hundred produced in the Smokeyards last month. We feel confident in assuring you that no such thing as you are suggesting occurred.

SGA (PM)
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by oblivion6 View Post
    SGA-GM
    Spoiler
    Show
    1. What is the general feeling in Gregoria? I can't imagine they're very happy. Wasn't that what their civil war was about?

2. I am assuming that this "Hackeyed-Knight" and the "Seinvil Pews" fellow are the leaders of this mob that broke through Traitors Gate and moved to Triphage Untima? Do any of my various contacts know anything about those two?
    1. Here comes the new warlord, same as the old warlord. It's the guys who used to be Rhodermer's men, who are now working for the Champions and the Wardens, who are unhappy, though a lot of them too are looking at it more philosophically.

2. No. They are mercenary VIPs who were attracted by the action, unrelated to anyone else in the mob.

Sinclair Pews is a ballikineticist and duelist. He uses magic to adjust the trajectory of his pistol balls, fire unloaded guns, things like that.

The Hackeyed Knight is a madman in green armor who claims to be immortal.

Nobility to Bloodhaven (6)
    Spoiler
    Show

House Matoff: No. Stonecutter is an usurper and a thief, and frankly I do not know what James was thinking. I must hold my tongue, however much I wish it were otherwise.

House Beteoui: Absolutely. Do whatever the King says. Seriously.

House Orthax: This is an outrage. It is a disgrace. It is an unbearable stain of uttermost filth upon the most hallowed institutions of this great city. "Stonecutter" is rabble, nothing more, with no title that I deign to recognize.

Dwimmercant Families: Who cares? It's just words. Speak what you will.

House Laurier to SGA (PM)
    Spoiler
    Show

"Recent events" seem to have been the Guilds and the Wardens at each others throats. That issue I will not take a side in, as I do not see how it profits anyone. The King and Wren's attack on Stacks does disturb me, however, as that would tend to surround my little Circle with factions that seem to have a tendency to attack people at random, rather than factions I know to be stable.

Whatever else happens, we will be keeping the Council Road clear. Trade will flow.

Thelonius (PM)
    Spoiler
    Show

Peacocks have 14 WEL now. Not sure what the question is.

EBSA to Bloodhaven (6)
    Spoiler
    Show

Greycloaks will be deployed in force to the Triphage Untima. This sort of lawlessness cannot stand.

Wool Street Gang to Church of Neposh (PM)
    Spoiler
    Show

Well, guv, that depends entirely upon what you're offering us to get it taken care of, yeah? For the right price, we can all but guarantee that your little problem will disappear. Unless they start dredging the river again, then it might, you know, come back up.

Ragnar (PM)
    Spoiler
    Show

It took 40 stat points to build Gaspar, I believe. You've got the hang of it now, though, after the extensive early-game work on Gaspar, so that should drop to 30.

House Laurier to Wren, ESGE (6)
    Spoiler
    Show

For what it's worth, I can confirm that the transcripts provided by Doctor Vassari of internal Commerce House meetings are accurate.

Kerriglass Messenger and Delivery to Wardens (8)
    Spoiler
    Show

My deepest apologies, sir, for the failure of our shipment. As per our standard Shattered Lands contract, the insurance payment will consist of certified plats delivered via one of our express courier ships. We hope the swiftness of the repayment will offset any ill feeling brought about by our failure.
    Total War
    Spoiler
    Show

Current Games

Past Games:
    Spoiler
    Show

Ran: Boundless Isles
    IC
    OOC

Sixth Nexus: THE VIGIL

Total War: Cape City
    Spoiler
    Show

LOCKWOOD-COBAN AUGMENTED INDUSTRIES

Total War: Serillia
    Spoiler
    Show

The Crimson

Ran: Broken City
    First IC Thread
    First OOC Thread

13. - Top - End - #1483

ESGE

The Wren
    Spoiler
    Show
    Ah, you misunderstand my intentions! You have my deepest respect, with your influence and your deeds. You are a scoundrel (and I mean that in the best possible terms) and for that I admire you. As a friend of a friend you have my respect.

Yet at the same time, in no world do you have my trust. You are a king of thieves, duplicitous by your nature. It should be no disrespect that I do not trust you- would you trust someone you know to be the fastest hand in the city around your valuables, yet at the same time would you not admire their skill?

You are one of the few people in the city who has my respect, and not my trust, and it takes a great deal of prowess to achieve that balance. Most, in your position, would use their abilities in such a way as to lose my respect in them, yet you have used your dishonest skills for honest goals. For this I respect you.

And yet, I notice you have been reading my mail- and you don't see why I do not trust you?
    Total War factions
    Spoiler
    Show

Image to come

Buy my music here

14. - Top - End - #1484
    Ogre in the Playground

The Order of the Wren

To the ESGE [5]
    Spoiler
    Show
    Ah. I see the way of it. I suppose that is the fate of those in my position. Still, I fear I cannot escape my employment. Can you imagine what my rogues would be doing, were they not in my service?

Perhaps, once this is all over, I can demonstrate my trustworthiness. While I may be able to relieve you of your valuables, holding the skills and using them are quite different things. For now, I will content myself with your respect, and reciprocate it, if I may be so bold.

As for the letter reading, it seems to be rife in the city these days. Such a degradation of moral values! And yet, to refrain would be to give my enemies an advantage. It is my unfortunate business to learn all that I can learn, so I may better serve my king.

15. - Top - End - #1485

The Church of Neposh

To Wool Street Gang (PM)
    Spoiler
    Show

Would 3 t.wel be a good payment to take care of the problem?

16. - Top - End - #1486
    Troll in the Playground

Urso Bloodhand to the Wardens
    Spoiler
    Show
    I am still the Guild Master if that is what you are asking. Unfortunately thanks to the depredations of certain parties the Guild finds itself in need of additional funding. So I find myself taking certain mercenary contracts.

Is the Guild returning to the city. Not in the near future. I however am staying here. The influx of mercenaries provides many opportunities for contract work which while distracting from the Guild's true purpose is necessary at this time.
    Last edited by ArcaneStomper; 2013-04-11 at 05:55 PM.

17. - Top - End - #1487
    Ogre in the Playground

Kobold

Champions/ESGE
    Spoiler
    Show

The reasoning you present for attacking Sausage Guilds sounds like that of the Mad Desoui. Seeing enemies at every shadow and killing both political opponents and innocents on a whim. At this point I’m going to assume that some ancient elvish curse afflicts anybody, who tries to rule this city with paranoia and dementia.

I can answer to these accusations with a single quote:

"I am not enemies of the Sausage Guild and the Merchants. They have done good in the city, upheld the law. They've shown me more loyalty than almost anyone in the city. Certainly more loyalty than I deserve. I can only thank them for their hard work, and hope your lies do not damage the integrity of this city further."
    Do you remember saying it James? Right before you left the city, after that RSA business. Quite a change in the attitude in such short time... Are you really James? It’s almost like some shadow doppelganger has replaced the good and fair King, with one that dances to Wardens strings and commits atrocity after atrocity. Does the real King languishes in the Warden's Gatehouse Prison, with an iron mask hiding his face or have they done something to your mind?

I notice how its the Wardens, that offer ESGE Blackgage District, not Champions. Yet another proof that it’s they, who run the city. I might have respected them a little, if they at least ruled directly and not through puppets. I certainly respect you less, Lord Founder, for playing along with this charade of a monarchy. There are so few honest men in the city. Can’t say I am one, and now I know that you aren't either.

I’ve worked with King James, before he allied with Wardens - he was young and inexperienced, but he cared about the people. That King James wouldn’t have left Gregoria to be plundered, let the city starve and be wrecked by foreign ‘’adventurers’’ or attacked people without just cause. These decisions look much more like product of Warden’s calculating minds.

Build your Kingdom on fear, violence and compromises.
    Ally with those you’d use and who’d use you in return.
    It’s the efficient way, the easy way, the one that works.
    A warlord kingdom, without honor, trust and soul of Talidor.
    A hollow giant, propped up by the swords of your soldiers.
    Let’s see how long it will withstand the winds of time.
    Warlords sought to unite Shattered Lands for thousand years.
    How are you different from them?

ESGE [PM-OOC]
    Spoiler
    Show

I’m not certain if it’s something ESGE twisted IC or not, but I haven’t tried to convince you, that Wardens intercepted fealty.

ESBA [6]
    Spoiler
    Show

Dear Sirs,

As you know I’m currently in conflict with Wardens and as such pay attention to their messages. Thus to my attention came letters, where they offered to give control of Blackgage District to ESGE and ESGE’s reply where they called your organization ‘’defunct’’ and thus they’d be ready to assume control.

Unless your organization plans to dissolve itself and you’ve informed ESGE about it or Wardens negotiated with you for transfer of control of your territories, I'm concerned of what such things may imply for your future, with faction after faction being attacked by Wardens, half of the times with barely an explanation.

SGA/Laurier [PM]
    Spoiler
    Show

Laurier

First Issue

Lord Laurier. You remember I once did a minor favor for you with [Bread & Circuses Trait]. All I asked at the time, was for protection against my enemies. You have said that only madmen would attack a hospital. Yet I was attacked, though in an indirect manner. The hordes of looters and vagabonds in the Triphage Untima are causing chaos and material damage to people under my protection.

It took my men one afternoon to confirm, that the miscreants were lured to the city with rumors, that it was a free for all, cutthroat paradise, where anybody can get rich by slashing nearest richman's throat. Rumors that originated with Champions, Wren, Wardens and Tregon. Well, Orks of Tragon... Hardly can expect better of them. But others are supposed to be city's rulers and protectors.

I ask you Lord Laurier, can you support me in condemning their vile act? You can see how dangerous a precedent like this is. One you start rumors going, how soon there'll be talk of Merdallan Treasure?

I should also mention, that ESGE is apparently planning to take over Triphage Untima with a horde of their Mages. Last time that number of spellcasters were on the field, Dogma was reduced to rubble.

Second Issue

The Mercantile Guild is finding itself in a position, when it'll be driven out of the Stacks. Would it be possible to come up with an arrangement, by which they may use Lomb Circle as a base of their operations - with appropriate compensation provided to your grace, of course. Their [Merchant Contacts] for example can be quite useful for your business interests.
    Last edited by Thelonius; 2013-04-12 at 02:24 AM.

18. - Top - End - #1488

NinjaGuy

To Orcs of Tregon
    Spoiler
    Show
    Building something like Gaspar... That would be A LOT of Wealth; without taking our profit into account. That's depending on what you want, of course.

I think we could have a more private conversation, don't you think?

OOC: We can fix the details next turn by PM. I'll tell you the exact numbers there.

TOTAL WAR WIKI: Come out and play
    http://totalwar-mechanicsrepository.wikispaces.com/

19. - Top - End - #1489
    Troll in the Playground

Public Notices posted around Triphage Untima
    Spoiler
    Show
    Wanted

Adventurers, Mercenaries, and Fortune Seekers

Must be Willing to:
    Plunder Ancient Vaults
    Fight Monstrous Creatures
    Delve into the Deeps
    Seek Vast Treasures

Join the Company of the Red Hand Today

Apply at the Painted Cow Tavern in Elfwatch
    To Commander Bloodhand.

Applicants able to beat Commander Bloodhand at either arm wrestling or chess will be awarded 20 gold pieces, and the rank of lieutenant.

Literacy not required tell your interested friends who can't read this.
    Last edited by ArcaneStomper; 2013-04-12 at 01:30 PM.

20. - Top - End - #1490
    Troll in the Playground

Wardens to Bloodhand:
    Spoiler
    Show

All right. Well, we can offer more money than anyone else in this city, if you would wish to offer your mercenary services.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show

21. - Top - End - #1491
    Troll in the Playground

Bloodhand to the Wardens
    Spoiler
    Show
    How much do you offer and what do you want done?

22. - Top - End - #1492
    Troll in the Playground

Wardens to Bloodhand
    Spoiler
    Show

What are your rates? We need more firepower to drive Bloodhaven, Silversmiths and Mercantile Guild out of Gilded once and for all, end the financial chaos in the city and begin rebuilding the district.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show

23. - Top - End - #1493
    Ogre in the Playground

PirateGirl

The Champions of Sovereignty:

To the ESGE:
    Spoiler
    Show
    That is a good solution. I'll send Ambrose to assist you.

24. - Top - End - #1494
    Troll in the Playground

Bloodhand to the Wardens
    Spoiler
    Show
    For [2 Wel] I won't take contracts to attack you without giving you the opportunity to outbid your enemy.

For [5 Wel] I will guard an area.

The starting rate to hire my services to conduct an attack is [10 Wel]. This may be modified if the person you are attacking has already bought the notification contract.

Prices and type of payment are subject to negotiation beyond these basic rates.

My prices are high, but we both know I'm the best warrior in the Shattered Lands. You'll get your money's worth if you hire me.

25. - Top - End - #1495
    Colossus in the Playground

Orcs to the Technists

Spoiler
    Show
    Just to clarify here: we will not be able to pay for a project such as this all in one go. We will ask our allies for some credit, which will likely be substantial and pay a good part of the initial costs, but the rest will have to be paid in rates. I hope that is not a problem.
    Resident Vancian Apologist

26. - Top - End - #1496

ESGE

To Bloodhaven [OOC PM]
    Spoiler
    Show
    You did not, however in my investigation, I came to the conclusion that the Wardens are manipulating the Champions for their own gain. I couldn't tell the king that myself (you see what good that did you?) so I presented it as part of your argument.
    Total War factions
    Spoiler
    Show

Image to come

Buy my music here

27. - Top - End - #1497

NinjaGuy

Technists to Orks
    Spoiler
    Show
    Well, of course. When we speak further; I'll tell you the base cost. That's the cost of materials (OOC:The stat point cost of building the airfield).

It won't be a problem if you invest materials and money for some turns; it only means it will take time to complete the field.

On top of that, there will be a small fee for our services. Something humble; and far cheaper than it would cost you to build the entire thing fom scratch.

TOTAL WAR WIKI: Come out and play
    http://totalwar-mechanicsrepository.wikispaces.com/

28. - Top - End - #1498

There is a new thread for this game.

The first post contains the results for Turn 21. Please switch over to posting in the new thread.
    Total War
    Spoiler
    Show

Current Games

Past Games:
    Spoiler
    Show

Ran: Boundless Isles
    IC
    OOC

Sixth Nexus: THE VIGIL

Total War: Cape City