New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 25 of 50 FirstFirst ... 151617181920212223242526272829303132333435 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #721
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony LVI:S Has Left the Playground!

Quote Originally Posted by Pokonic View Post
    Bleakbane: If I am correct, you said you would draw something if someone found something depicting Sombra in a positive light if someone posted it within a two-week period.

Ready your pen.
    What I intended to say was if nopony found even one such work in two weeks, then I would draw a pony, but if they did I would be forced to read it; though on checking, my sentence was nonsensical because there is an extraneous "and" and of course, it was a rare occasion when I didn't proofread it properly...

I was apparently giving the brony fandom faaar too much credit.

*reads*

Well, at least I suppose it at least villifies Discord, so there's that. But... *eyeglow roll*

Just over twenty-four hours.

I hate people.

Given as I so totally muddled the wording there, how about a fair compromise? (A good comprise leaves nopony happy after all...! I mean, I could just say, "you found one, I won", but I won't... Nor am I going to let you win that easy, either...! (Partly because when I laid it out, I wasn't planning on having to do any drawing for a couple of weeks.)))

So, retaining the two-week period then, I will force myself to read (and report on) every such fanart/fanfic you can find and link, and for every five such fanarts/fanfics we find, I will (badly) draw a pony. (I won't be actively searching for them specifically, myself, but if I happen to come across one of FiM or EQD, then hard luck to me, still applies.)

(I will appoint our resident Lawyer-Pony as final arbiter is there is any doubt as to whether something can be considered "unvillifying", because he's as neutral-ish as we're likely to geahahahahaha! Sorry, I can't say that with a straight skull, I know I'm likely screwing myself up even more by doing that, but what the hay.)

So I'll judge them on Cliche Factor, Angst Level, Contrivedness Rating or any other suggestions from the crowd (don't want more than about four or five conditions, though), and an additional category Migitating Factors, for anything that requires it. Rated from 1-5, five being the most tedious.

(I'll rate the afore-linked when we have a nominal rating system.)

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Explorer View Post
    To be fair I've seen plenty of Elements of Harmony not working fics, or Nightmare Moon recorrupting Luna fics. Or Nightmare Moon just winning and being evil.

But yeah I've never seen your idea in paticular.
    Yes, Nightmare Moon is often shown winning or Evil - but nopony seems to want to ever "villify" Luna (despite, by comparison to favourites for villification, there being a very solid justification for it, far more than Celestia at that).
    Last edited by Aotrs Commander; 2012-11-11 at 08:40 PM.

2. - Top - End - #722
    Colossus in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Aotrs Commander View Post
    What I intended to say was if nopony found even one such work in two weeks, then I would draw a pony, but if they did I would be forced to read it; though on checking, my sentence was nonsensical because there is an extraneous "and" and of course, it was a rare occasion when I didn't proofread it properly...

*reads*

Well, at least I suppose it at least villifies Discord, so there's that. But... *eyeglow roll*

I hate people.

Given as I so totally muddled the wording there, how about a fair compromise? (A good comprise leaves nopony happy after all...! I mean, I could just say, "you found one, I won", but I won't... Nor am I going to let you win that easy, either...! (Partly because when I laid it out, I wasn't planning on having to do any drawing for a couple of weeks.)))

So, retaining the two-week period then, I will force myself to read (and report on) every such fanart/fanfic you can find and link, and for every five such fanarts/fanfics we find, I will (badly) draw a pony. (I won't be actively searching for them specifically, myself, but if I happen to come across one of FiM or EQD, then hard luck to me, still applies.)

(I will appoint our resident Lawyer-Pony as final arbiter is there is any doubt as to whether something can be considered "unvillifying", because he's as neutral-ish as we're likely to geahahahahaha! Sorry, I can't say that with a straight skull, I know I'm likely screwing myself up even more by doing that, but what the hay.)

So I'll judge them on Cliche Factor, Angst Level, Contrivedness Rating or any other suggestions from the crowd (don't want more than about four or five conditions, though), and an additional category Migitating Factors, for anything that requires it. Rated from 1-5, five being the most tedious.

This sounds amazing and I'm looking forwards to this immensely.

If you successfully go through with it I pledge you one badass, unambiguously evil Sombra picture, composition of your choice.

Yes, Nightmare Moon is often shown winning or Evil - but nopony seems to want to ever "villify" Luna (despite, by comparison to favourites for villification, there being a very solid justification for it, far more than Celestia at that).
    My current ongoing fanon is based off the atmospherics of Nightfall, where Celestia wasn't evil or tyrannical but angry and proud. Luna, by comparison, was craven and bitter. Musically it's not my favourite, but the dynamic of the two there seems the most natural thing to me.

3. - Top - End - #723
    Titan in the Playground

*reads*

I hate people.

I think I category should be times it directly contradicts canon and how necessary each time is. For example in that one I saw that they had Discord petrifying ponies which is something he apparently draws the line at.

I did see one where Luna rejected the redemption offered by the Elements of Harmony and stayed as Nightmare Moon. She then proceeded to rule over Equestria til her actions caused Discord to break free early.
    Spoiler: I'm a writer!
    Show
    Spoiler: Check out my fanfiction[URL="https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7493788/Forum-Explorer"
    Show
    here[/URL]
    ]Fate Stay Nano: Fate Stay Night x Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha

I Fell in Love with a Storm: MLP

Procrastination: MLP

Spoiler: Original Fiction
    Show
    The Lost Dragon: A story about a priest who finds a baby dragon in his church and decides to protect them.

4. - Top - End - #724
    Ettin in the Playground

I do believe I saw a fic having Luna being the evil princess. But that is only inevitable with so much material being tossed into the proverbial soup on a daily basis.

For a minific depicting Luna as such, have this.

5. - Top - End - #725
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Explorer View Post
    New episode
    Spoiler
    Show
    Icy prison? I thought he was banished to Shadow. Anyways you could just say that the entire icy wasteland was his prison which is why it was A) icy and frigid in Not!Winter and that's why the only the Crystal Empire was in danger, because it was the only place within the prison itself.
    A thought on Sombra and the situation:
    Spoiler
    Show
    It occurs to me that his final spell may have been not so much making the CE disappear as tying its fate to his own. In that case, it would have returned because he freed himself.

Of course, if that's the case we'd better hope that either the spell was broken (whether by his escape or by the Crystal Heart) or he survived.
    Level 4 Bibliophile/Level 3 Bard, working toward the Bibliomancer Prestige Class

Brandon Sanderson recommender... In The Playground!

6. - Top - End - #726
    Banned

Pony Game Stuffs
    Economically, the most you can get in the early game (possibly at all) is 53 bits a minute (30/minute at minimum investment). This means that if you have an hour of not really doing anything intensive, and you really want that Octavia or DJ Pon-3, your best bet is to put as many ponies as possible into the windmill, cherry stand and lemon stand, and idly click them every minute or two. Interestingly, getting the faster, cheaper option is superior.

If this sounds boring though, you can dump ponies into bigger jobs for money over time. No point in missing all those by-the-minute drops for only 30, right?

When being social, you can't cross platforms. Anarion, Braz and I are on iPhone. Maxtronaut and Strife Warzeal are on android phones. I can drown them all, but only visit and gift Anarion and Braz. Sad face.

Also, gifts and treasure chests are separate. You can give a friend a gift, visit their Ponyville, and drop off a chest of lootz while there.

Shards seem to exist for money. Having well over 300 laughter means I can get that last 1,000 bits if I'm impatient.

The most I've been able to get on Pony Ball is 325. It's about rhythm at first, but towards the end you benefit from breaking rhythm and upping the tempo. Getting in that last 12 points isn't a full 24, but it's more than 0.

I missed the Scoota-sale. I am a sad filly.

In edit mode, you can click a tree or pole or bale of hay, and there will be three icons. The middle is a green check, which means yes put this item here. The far right is a red-purple X, and cancels the movement. The far left is a white arrow pointing down in a blue circle, and it's pretty useful; it stores the object in your Inventory. You can make space for buildings and not have to worry about permanently ruining the aesthetic.

7. - Top - End - #727
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
    Pony Game Stuffs
    Economically, the most you can get in the early game (possibly at all) is 53 bits a minute (30/minute at minimum investment). This means that if you have an hour of not really doing anything intensive, and you really want that Octavia or DJ Pon-3, your best bet is to put as many ponies as possible into the windmill, cherry stand and lemon stand, and idly click them every minute or two. Interestingly, getting the faster, cheaper option is superior.

If this sounds boring though, you can dump ponies into bigger jobs for money over time. No point in missing all those by-the-minute drops for only 30, right?

When being social, you can't cross platforms. Anarion, Braz and I are on iPhone. Maxtronaut and Strife Warzeal are on android phones. I can drown them all, but only visit and gift Anarion and Braz. Sad face.

Also, gifts and treasure chests are separate. You can give a friend a gift, visit their Ponyville, and drop off a chest of lootz while there.

Shards seem to exist for money. Having well over 300 laughter means I can get that last 1,000 bits if I'm impatient.

The most I've been able to get on Pony Ball is 325. It's about rhythm at first, but towards the end you benefit from breaking rhythm and upping the tempo. Getting in that last 12 points isn't a full 24, but it's more than 0.

I missed the Scoota-sale. I am a sad filly.

In edit mode, you can click a tree or pole or bale of hay, and there will be three icons. The middle is a green check, which means yes put this item here. The far right is a red-purple X, and cancels the movement. The far left is a white arrow pointing down in a blue circle, and it's pretty useful; it stores the object in your Inventory. You can make space for buildings and not have to worry about permanently ruining the aesthetic.
    I can't seem to visit your town, however. It keeps telling me you have a different version. Not sure why, as it clearly received the treasure chest you left me.

I've hit 350 on pony ball. If you're perfect on every hit you should be able to get 344 consistently, the 350 was a fluke when I hit the ball for an extra 6 points right as the timer expired. The trick is to get the 24 as early as humanly possible. If you blow it once or twice you'll still get a 325 or a 314.
    School Fox by Atlur

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Anarion's right on the money here.
    Quotes

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.”
    Oscar Wilde Writer & Poet (1891)

8. - Top - End - #728
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Spoiler
    Show
    Luna: "Are you sure you don't want me to take care of things/; Celestia: "No dearest sister, for then the story would be swift and boring!'

ponyville crew: "You do realize we all have jobs, right?"
    Last edited by Tvtyrant; 2012-11-11 at 11:38 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Glyphstone View Post
    Vibranium: If it was on the periodic table, its chemical symbol would be "Bs".

9. - Top - End - #729
    Firbolg in the Playground

I need more gems in the pony game. Lyra costs 10 and I need to see if she lives in Bon-Bon's house.

Also can we get a name re-list?
    MCerberus1 here
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

10. - Top - End - #730
    Ettin in the Playground

Crystal Empire
    Spoiler
    Show
    I guess Hasbro didn't believe the empire as evil. I mean they did change Queen Celestia to Princess Celestia since children might think Queen as evil (Well, it make Equestria more Welsh or Dorne since the ruler is called Prince). Shall we put it as Empire as Good Guys list? Or the term is like Inland Empire in California.
    Badly drawn helmet avatar drawn by me.
    Rest in Peace:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Miko Miyazaki, Thanh, Durkon- Order of the Stick
    Krunch- Looking For Group
    Bill- Left 4 Dead
    Soap Mactavish- Modern Warfare 3
    Sandman- Modern Warfare 3
    Ghost and Roach- Modern Warfare 2
    Gabe- Dead Space 2
    Dom- Gears of War 3
    Carmine Brothers- Gears of War series
    Uriel Septim VII- Elderscrolls Oblivion
    Commander Shepherd- Mass Effect 3
    Ned Stark- Song of Ice and Fire
    Apple Jack's parents

11. - Top - End - #731
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
    I need more gems in the pony game. Lyra costs 10 and I need to see if she lives in Bon-Bon's house.

Also can we get a name re-list?
    MCerberus1 here
    Anarion55 and I'm on an iPhone.

You can get gems from leveling and from playing for several days straight. Though considering that Celestia costs 950 of the darn things, they might as well have just stuck a $100* price tag on her and be done with it.

*I didn't actually check the prices of gems, I don't know how much she costs.
    School Fox by Atlur

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Anarion's right on the money here.
    Quotes

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.”
    Oscar Wilde Writer & Poet (1891)

12. - Top - End - #732

Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    I didn't actually check the prices of gems, I don't know how much she costs.
    Just checked. She's in the $60-$70 bit range.

WE NEED A LIST OF EVERY PONYTHREADER AND THEIR GAMELOFT NAME ASAP.
    Last edited by Maxtronaut; 2012-11-12 at 01:24 AM.
    (Un?)official ponythread element of airships.

13. - Top - End - #733
    Ettin in the Playground

Augh, they made Rarity cost shards to unlock!! D:

BlasTech86

14. - Top - End - #734

Hmmmm...
    Spoiler
    Show
    As King Sombra stepped through the doorway, he was shocked by the ebullient cries from the thousands upon thousands of ponies filling the Canterlot throne room. The adoring cheers and marriage proposals flew thick through the air as he made his way up the aisle, narrowly avoiding being crushed to death by the joyful mass of ponies only through the valiant efforts of the royal guard. He approached the two ponies at the front of the room in the shade, the flowers being so thick in the air that they blotted out the sun itself. Had the pair at the front of the room been anypony else besides the Royal Pony Sisters, what was said next would have gone unheard, for nothing less than the full might of the Royal Canterlot Voice could have made itself audible over the crowd's adulation.

Celestia took a step forward and began to speak. "It has come to our attention that there has been a grave misunderstanding, King Sombra. Thine actions in the Crystal Empire were not, as we once thought, the actions of a vile and cruel sadist. No, in truth they were the only thing that could be done to save the world and all ponykind. In light of this new information, we believe that we can speak for all of us when we declare that a pony as noble and brave as thou deserves thine heroic deeds to be remembered for all time. Let today forevermore be remembered as King Sombrero day!" As the ceremonial head gear was handed out the redoubled shouts of jubilation in the hall rose to a eardrum shattering level. The tears of the idolizing crowd cleansed the bodies of those ponies who had swooned where they stood, overcome by the King's astoundingly appealing good looks.

Luna stepped next to Sombra and leaned in close, eyes half lidded. "Sombra, I have yet to forget all those years those years that you were my most faithful and dedicated of students... and more. Do you think it would be possible to... pick up where we left off?"

---

King Sombra lurched away from the enchanted door of nightmares, dry heaving. "That trap is clearly working perfectly," he grumbled as he started back up the stairway.

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Quote Originally Posted by Soras Teva Gee View Post
    Dangerously close to being headcanon'd...

Spoiler
    Show
    ... followed by the revelation that Equestria is 3 trillion bits in the red and the biggest chunk to the Griffon King and the Dragon Bank. Then the Mane Six must travel the world running down an elaborate scheme to beggar Equestria.

MLP: Accounting is Magic!
    Spoiler
    Show
    The issue gets resolved when Luna pays for the entire debt out of her own pocket. 1,000 years of compound interest makes its own magic.

And another spoilery comic from Egophiliac to wrap things up.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Last edited by ICN; 2012-11-12 at 02:38 AM.

15. - Top - End - #735
    Ogre in the Playground

Did anyone totally get an Ocarina of Time thought during the premier when
    Spoiler
    Show

Twilight used a beam to open that door that led to her worst fear? Just like shooting the eye above locked doors with a bow.

Also, Pinkie said "I can't keep this party going forever." What's wrong with her?

16. - Top - End - #736
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by ICN View Post
    Hmmmm...
    Spoiler
    Show
    As King Sombra stepped through the doorway, he was shocked by the ebullient cries from the thousands upon thousands of ponies filling the Canterlot throne room. The adoring cheers and marriage proposals flew thick through the air as he made his way up the aisle, narrowly avoiding being crushed to death by the joyful mass of ponies only through the valiant efforts of the royal guard. He approached the two ponies at the front of the room in the shade, the flowers being so thick in the air that they blotted out the sun itself. Had the pair at the front of the room been anypony else besides the Royal Pony Sisters, what was said next would have gone unheard, for nothing less than the full might of the Royal Canterlot Voice could have made itself audible over the crowd's adulation.

Celestia took a step forward and began to speak. "It has come to our attention that there has been a grave misunderstanding, King Sombra. Thine actions in the Crystal Empire were not, as we once thought, the actions of a vile and cruel sadist. No, in truth they were the only thing that could be done to save the world and all ponykind. In light of this new information, we believe that we can speak for all of us when we declare that a pony as noble and brave as thou deserves thine heroic deeds to be remembered for all time. Let today forevermore be remembered as King Sombrero day!" As the ceremonial head gear was handed out the redoubled shouts of jubilation in the hall rose to a eardrum shattering level. The tears of the idolizing crowd cleansed the bodies of those ponies who had swooned where they stood, overcome by the King's astoundingly appealing good looks.

Luna stepped next to Sombra and leaned in close, eyes half lidded. "Sombra, I have yet to forget all those years those years that you were my most faithful and dedicated of students... and more. Do you think it would be possible to... pick up where we left off?"

---

King Sombra lurched away from the enchanted door of nightmares, dry heaving. "That trap is clearly working perfectly," he grumbled as he started back up the stairway.

Sorry, couldn't resist.
    See, now that was FUNNY.

I wish they would all be like that...

17. - Top - End - #737
    Spamalot in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Silverraptor View Post
    He's done the pilot of Season 1, the pilot of season 2, the canterlot wedding, and is now up to the sleepover episode of season 1.
    I beleive he also did Ticket Master? Sleepover is new to me, gotta check that out. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    I'd even say they were regular Earth Ponies, 'crystal' being just a nation. Spike also turned into crystal version, so they were probably just affected by residual magic.
    S3 (Crystal Ponies)
    Spoiler
    Show
    Yup, that certainly seems to jive with my thoughts.
    Also, yes. Binder full of mares. Heeheehee...

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie Welf View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    On a side note: I wonder of dragons are their natural predators. They seem to be made of chrystal, and Spike loves to eat gems.
    S3 (Dragons)
    Spoiler
    Show
    Realistically, I think dragons are the natural predators of all ponies. You know, because they all... look like Bon-Bons to a dragon.

Quote Originally Posted by t209 View Post
    Crystal Empire
    Spoiler
    Show
    I guess Hasbro didn't believe the empire as evil. I mean they did change Queen Celestia to Princess Celestia since children might think Queen as evil (Well, it make Equestria more Welsh or Dorne since the ruler is called Prince). Shall we put it as Empire as Good Guys list? Or the term is like Inland Empire in California.
    S3 (Alignments)
    Spoiler
    Show
    Of course its going to be a good empire. Hasbro has merch quotas to meet. But really, it wasn't an evil empire to me. Just one subjugated by a tyrant unicorn.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    Also, Pinkie said "I can't keep this party going forever." What's wrong with her?
    S3 (Pinkie Pie)
    Spoiler
    Show
    She's growing up, that's what's "wrong" with her.
    Digo Dragon - Artist
    D&D 5e Homebrew: My Little Pony Races

18. - Top - End - #738
    Troll in the Playground

Season 3 (Re: preview for new episode)
    Spoiler
    Show

Sweetie magic!? :O

I don't think I've seen any significant fics tackle that sort of angle even now.
    I actually saw one with this exact premise; Luna was still evil and secretly plotting to overthrow Celestia. I didn't read it the entire way through, nor do I remember what it was called, I'm afraid.
    Used to be Diego Havoc
    Spoiler: About Me
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
    Diego Havoc, one of the hoopier froods I've met, up there with DeLancie.

19. - Top - End - #739
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by ICN View Post
    Hmmmm...
    Spoiler
    Show

---

Sorry, couldn't resist.
    Pffff-hehehehe. I like the cut of your jib!
    Truth resists simplicity.

20. - Top - End - #740
    Ogre in the Playground

DrowGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Diego Havoc View Post
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show
    She loves her cotton candy summoning spell

But that is interesting to see, Scootaloo gets all the pity for not being able to fly, but it's hard to imagine a young unicorn not being anxious about getting her magic.

Also: Why!!! The pony app requires IOS or whatever it is! Curse you regular iPod touch, you are exspensive to replace and were suited to my purposes perfectly until now!
    Avatar based on artwork by Jabari Weathers

21. - Top - End - #741
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show
    WHERE IS THE SCOOTALOO FLIGHT??!?
    Ponies not only make ME want to be a better person than I was before they entered my life, they make me want to HELP OTHERS be better people too.

And that is a GOOD thing by any definition.

full size avatar

22. - Top - End - #742
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by DigoDragon View Post
    S3 (Pinkie Pie)
    Spoiler
    Show
    She's growing up, that's what's "wrong" with her.
    It's horrible. No-one should be subjected to it.
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Homebrew Signature | NEW Homebrew Collection
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    It's like the feng shui version of an orbital death laser.

23. - Top - End - #743
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Ravian View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    She loves her cotton candy summoning spell

But that is interesting to see, Scootaloo gets all the pity for not being able to fly, but it's hard to imagine a young unicorn not being anxious about getting her magic.

Also: Why!!! The pony app requires IOS or whatever it is! Curse you regular iPod touch, you are exspensive to replace and were suited to my purposes perfectly until now!
    That's because Sweetie is already {best sentient biological lifeform}

24. - Top - End - #744
    Ettin in the Playground

On Celestia and thousand years:

Twilight: Why a thousand?
    Celestia: It is really 962 years, but a thousand sounds more ominous.
    The name is "tonberrian", even when it begins a sentence. It's magic, I ain't gotta 'splain why.

25. - Top - End - #745
    Spamalot in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show

S3 (Belle)
    Spoiler
    Show
    D'aww, that has potential to be an awesome moment of joy.
    I do admit that with me, Sweetie Belle getting her magic abilities has generally taken a back seat to Scootaloo's confirmation if she'll ever fly or not. Probably because we know so little of Scootaloo's family while Sweetie Belle has two confirmed parents and a sister so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    It's horrible. No-one should be subjected to it.
    Aww, it's not so bad. The secret to growing up is to take your childhood along with you. I'm sure what we lose in infinite kid parties we'll gain in mature responsibility to run fun grown-up parties that don't end up burning down the house...
    Digo Dragon - Artist
    D&D 5e Homebrew: My Little Pony Races

26. - Top - End - #746
    Titan in the Playground

So I was thinking about alicorns. In the show so far they've generally just been called unicorns, and some people prefer "winged unicorn". There seems to be a pretty clear unicorn bias here.

I mean, why not horned pegasi? And then it struck me, horny pegasi! I know, I know, I'm awful and should be ashamed, but I'm not!

Spoiler
    Show

27. - Top - End - #747
    Titan in the Playground

S3 (Belle)
    Spoiler
    Show
    D'aww, that has potential to be an awesome moment of joy.
    I do admit that with me, Sweetie Belle getting her magic abilities has generally taken a back seat to Scootaloo's confirmation if she'll ever fly or not. Probably because we know so little of Scootaloo's family while Sweetie Belle has two confirmed parents and a sister so far.
    And having a focus episode probably has something to do with that too.

28. - Top - End - #748
    Titan in the Playground

I beleive he also did Ticket Master? Sleepover is new to me, gotta check that out. Thanks
    No, I mean he's done all the season 1 episodes up to the sleepover episode.
    My own webcomic. Idiosyncrasy.
    Paladin Academy: Chapter 2 Part 28

29. - Top - End - #749
    Firbolg in the Playground

GnomeWizardGuy

Poor Aotrs. Less than 15 hours after his post, and it looks like EqD is holding a writing contest for King Sombra backstories. I'm sure there will be more than a few that cast him in a sympathetic light. Ah well, it'll be good drawing practice... right?
    Quote Originally Posted by darthbobcat View Post
    There are no bad ideas, just bad execution.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Thank you to zimmerwald1915 for the Gustave avatar.
    The full set is here.

Air Raccoon avatar provided by Ceika
    from the Request an OotS Style Avatar thread

A big thanks to PrinceAquilaDei for the gryphon avatar!
    original image

30. - Top - End - #750
    Titan in the Playground

Alright, something serious, then ...

The parasprites are back with a vengeance, and you have to save Ponyville! You have Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy (who is scared out of her hide, as usual), Lyra and Flitter at your disposal. Nopony else. You also have only what can reasonably be assumed to be available in the Sugarcube Corner and Bon Bon's candy workshop. Which means, you probably have lots and lots of sugar, flour and other foodstuffs, but no musical instruments to speak of, and besides it seems the parasprites are now immune to music anyway.

What is your plan of action? How will you get all the parasprites back into the Everfree?