New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 36 of 50 FirstFirst ... 11262728293031323334353637383940414243444546 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,080 of 1473
  1. - Top - End - #1051
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony LVI:S Has Left the Playground!

Took a look at the tvguide poll, I'd be more inclined to vote if I didn't have to register to do so. I suspect that might keep the numbers down somewhat.

Quote Originally Posted by Dusk Eclipse View Post
    Ok... I know this might be entirely old news for you guys; but I just discovered that Twilights gender bent version is named Dusk Shine.... I'll tell you it is weird to read a shipping fanfiction and read your username every once in a while (the Fanfiction in question is "The Unexpected Love Life of Dusk Shine") >_>.
    Reminds me of Conner Cogwork's "On a Cross and Arrow" series. I think the male counterpart of Twilight was called Dusk Shine there too, so maybe they share a continuity?

2. - Top - End - #1052
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by BlasTech View Post
    Took a look at the tvguide poll, I'd be more inclined to vote if I didn't have to register to do so. I suspect that might keep the numbers down somewhat.

Reminds me of Conner Cogwork's "On a Cross and Arrow" series. I think the male counterpart of Twilight was called Dusk Shine there too, so maybe they share a continuity?
    Nah, as far as I can tell is a fannon agreement, similar to how the 4th Hokage in Naruto was called Arashi in most fanfiction.
    Just call me Dusk

Dming: Eyes of the Lich Queen IC OOC

3. - Top - End - #1053
    Barbarian in the Playground

Trotsworth on deviantART was the first (probably) to come up with different names. I recall a few other artists posting a colt version and commenting something like, "I guess he's called Elusive/Rainbow Blitz/etc. now, so yeah." Guess those stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by OracleofWuffing View Post
    Speaking of, where's the obligatory fanfiction that features Nightmare Lord Disqualis?
    So it's not fanfiction but

So four heads aren't better than one.
    Last edited by Dirtytabs; 2012-11-16 at 01:25 AM.
    Blargh slaves crystals crystals blargh zimmerwald1915. Internets: 3
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Fedora View Post
    Dirtytabs, Dirtytabs
    Friendly Ponythread Dirtytabs
    To her friends she's a gem
    She makes lovely art for them
    Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
    I don't always save pony images, but when I do, they're usually DirtyTabs.
    Quote Originally Posted by DigoDragon View Post
    +100 Exp for Dirtytabs.

4. - Top - End - #1054
    Ogre in the Playground

I need help. I need more lyrical rock/alternative pony songs, and I'm having trouble finding more.

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...eature=mh_lolz

That's what I got already. The more popular ones are of course there, among many others. I have this one guy subscribed that has 14 playlists capped of pony music, but after going through eight or nine, I seem to be running out.

Quote Originally Posted by otakuryoga View Post
    so..my thoughts on the tvguide poll...

methinks this could be a very eye-opening poll
    --this is the first BIG poll we are trying to influence..previous polls have been on what you have to admit are "niche" sites--toy sites, fan sites, "geek" sites..but this one is by TV Guide..big and mainstream(even if most shows on the list are sci-fi/fantasy/paranormal
    Except people will still flock to Fox News/Howard Stern bull and not think anything of it. Sad thing is, I can only add four shows, because that's all I've seen/liked on the list.

Oh, and MLP appears to be tied for second now with Walking Dead. Ugh, screw that show for real.
    Last edited by Pendulous; 2012-11-16 at 01:33 AM.

5. - Top - End - #1055
    Firbolg in the Playground

That image gets me thinking.
    You know dragons in MLP. They're kinda greedy, kinda mean. That means that there's a good chance that the following may be roaming around the setting:

Spoiler
    Show
    Tiamat

Now that's a villain I'd like to see.

edit- wow, Sombra suddenly developed a potty-mouth. Such foulness
    Last edited by MCerberus; 2012-11-16 at 01:39 AM.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

6. - Top - End - #1056
    Ogre in the Playground

While on the subject of r63, is there a fanon name for Luna's spear counterpart? (NMM was on the previous page, so I would think so).
    Last edited by Madcrafter; 2012-11-16 at 02:23 AM.
    Devoted artificer of the church of Scorching Ray.

7. - Top - End - #1057
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by otakuryoga View Post
    so..my thoughts on the tvguide poll...
    -snip-
    Well, now it's at 8%, three-something hundred votes behind Doctor Who, and about eight hundred ahead of The Walking Dead, the first and third positions on the list, respectively. A decent jump forward, though I wouldn't know how long these polls usually run or how many votes are typically accumulated.

Quote Originally Posted by BlasTech View Post
    I just used my Google account. Of the many things out on the Internet, it's one of the more useful things you can sign up to (at least because it helps you keep search preferences :P).
    Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    ---------------------
    Current occupation: Considering drawing a better Psionic Flame avatar.
    ---------------------
    Skills: Competent Modder, Proficient Programmer, Accomplished RTD Game Master, Adequate Artist, Dabbling Writer
    ---------------------
    Join Dropbox! It's free! And useful!

8. - Top - End - #1058
    Colossus in the Playground

GETTIN' MAH REVIEW ON

Amishpirate's untitled whatever thing:

P1:

Spoiler
    Show
    Punchline in the first sequence is lacking; a confused cough isn't funny. I think a lost question from somepony struggling to keep up would be better.

They also served another purpose; the solid oak furnishings were enchanted to automatically block the doors in the event of a magical accident. This was for the safety of those within and without; polymorphed ponies could be... unpredictable, to put it mildly.
    "Polymorphed ponies"? Polymorphed into what?

Celestia’s School for Gifted Unicorns, despite its prestigious reputation, was absolutely the wrong place to hold any sort of formal affair. Sure, there were grand lounges for the professors to while away their idle hours, waxing on about their latest research, but this was no place for student’s hooves to scuff the carpet.
    Huh what? The sentences don't follow

Under any normal circumstances, the two of them would’ve rather spend time with floor paneling than each other. Then again, these were far from normal circumstances.
    The full stop, "Then again" transition is jarring. Think about it and verbalise it and come up with a more natural phrasing.

Summer’s story was quite different. Twilight had been forced to attend a teacher’s luncheon with other promising students. Which meant the teachers got to fawn over them
    Same problem here.

and ended up right at Twilight’s side, chatting it up like they’d known each other for years. An interesting pony, to say the least.
    And here

ice rang with unquestionable authority. Twilight fell silent and nearly cowered under her desk. “This is for your own safety. I will not have you performing such dangerous spells before-
    Missing end quotation

That was the worst part, that they should have the gall to rob him of Dougnut Joe’s Twin-Topping Tuesdays.
    Typo

In the waning hours of Celestia’s sun,the testing room took a far more gloomy mood in her lamplight.
    Inconsistent "her"/referent

Overall;

Nothing stood out to me as wrong or inconsistent (with the disclaimer that I'm tired and not fully engaged with the world). I'm not hooked yet; I haven't encountered that moment that commits me completely to the story, but that doesn't mean it won't come. I don't think it should be delayed too much longer; the intro is solid, but now it's time to drop us into the real body of the story. Keep at it!

9. - Top - End - #1059
    Troll in the Playground

Gotta catch 'em all!

Ok... I know this might be entirely old news for you guys; but I just discovered that Twilights gender bent version is named Dusk Shine.... I'll tell you it is weird to read a shipping fanfiction and read your username every once in a while (the Fanfiction in question is "The Unexpected Love Life of Dusk Shine") >_>.
    Yeah, there's a whole set of generally accepted names for the genderbent mane 6.
    Dusk Shine (Twilight)
    Rainbow Blitz (Dash)
    Elusive (Rarity)
    Butterscotch (Fluttershy)
    Bubble Berry (Pinkie Pie)
    Applejack (Guess)
    Barbara/Spines (Spike)

I don't particularily like any of them. :/

'cept maybe "Barb" for Spike. That's kinda clever.

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
    That image gets me thinking.
    You know dragons in MLP. They're kinda greedy, kinda mean. That means that there's a good chance that the following may be roaming around the setting:

Spoiler
    Show
    Tiamat

Now that's a villain I'd like to see.
    Used to be Diego Havoc
    Spoiler: About Me
    Show
    Diego Havoc, one of the hoopier froods I've met, up there with DeLancie.

10. - Top - End - #1060

Quote Originally Posted by Madcrafter View Post
    While on the subject of r63, is there a fanon name for Luna's spear counterpart? (NMM was on the previous page, so I would think so).
    Harpsy, I believe.
    Level 4 Bibliophile/Level 3 Bard, working toward the Bibliomancer Prestige Class

Brandon Sanderson recommender... In The Playground!

11. - Top - End - #1061
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kd7sov View Post
    Harpsy, I believe.
    I'm pretty sure it's Prince Artemis.

Also, congratulations Thanqol!
    Credit for my various avatars goes to Dashwood,Cealocanth,Kwarkpudding,Randomizer,kpengu in,Alarra,Bisected8,zimmerwald1915, and Thanqol.

Once known as "Gamerkid".

12. - Top - End - #1062
    Spamalot in the Playground

Wait, Applejack x Rarity? You're gettin' your peanut butter in my chocolate, bub.
    In the words of Judge Doom-
    "My god, it'll be beautiful."

Wait. Um... So- wait. Wait wait wait wait wait, I'm just thinking about this now. Um, is Princess Cadence, like- are we supposed to infer that she's actually a direct descendent of the royal line prior to Lord Bongo's hostile takeover?
    Not necessarily. I interpret is as that the Crystal empire's last royal family line died off after Lord Mungo took over. With him out of the way and no heir to the throne, Cadence is probably assuming the throne based on "winged unicorn" credentials alone, and without a challenger.

Quote Originally Posted by t209 View Post
    So My Littlest Pet Shop premiered on MLP Season 3 premiere. Any adult fans, yet? If so, shall we prepare for the fan nickname.
    I wonder if My Little Pony is the only franchise that ended its previous reputation as silly and dumb and raised to golden age.
    I didn't get to watch much of that yet, so I dunno what my opinion would be.
    However, G.I. Joe has made strides into a more grown up, smartly entertaining franchise a while ago when it released the Resolution miniseries, and later, Renagades. Same goes for Transformers Prime. Big complex story arc, the kids aren't totally useless, and 'bots often get taken out for a while from injury. They can even die.
    I like this trend.

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Explorer View Post
    Sombra meets Molestia (safeish for work, but you'd get some really really odd looks)
    Spoiler
    Show
    Bwahaha, oh that makes too much sense.
    Digo Dragon - Artist
    D&D 5e Homebrew: My Little Pony Races

13. - Top - End - #1063
    Ettin in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show

Ole.

14. - Top - End - #1064
    Ogre in the Playground

If Sombra had a sombrero, he would have been awesome.

If Sombra was voiced by the same guy who did Aku (rest his soul) he would have been one of my favorites.

15. - Top - End - #1065

Quote Originally Posted by Tectonic Robot View Post

If Sombra was voiced by the same guy who did Aku (rest his soul) he would have been one of my favorites.
    If Sombra had actual dialogue besides Crysals, Slaves and AAAARGH, I'd have liked him more.

I wonder if Samurai Jack is on Netflix...

Also, take that! My Little Pony is topping Doctor Who by three hundred votes!
    I run a Let's Play channel! Check it out!
    Currently, we're playing through New Vegas as Gabriel de la Cruz, merchant and mercenary extraordinaire!

16. - Top - End - #1066

Quote Originally Posted by Gamerlord View Post
    I'm pretty sure it's Prince Artemis.

Also, congratulations Thanqol!
    Oh, right, duh. I was thinking Lyra.
    Level 4 Bibliophile/Level 3 Bard, working toward the Bibliomancer Prestige Class

Brandon Sanderson recommender... In The Playground!

17. - Top - End - #1067
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Balmas View Post
    If Sombra had actual dialogue besides Crysals, Slaves and AAAARGH, I'd have liked him more.

I wonder if Samurai Jack is on Netflix...

Also, take that! My Little Pony is topping Doctor Who by three hundred votes!
    In hindsight I wouldn't like it if we got more dialogue (what would he say anyways?) and then we wouldn't get these hilarious dialogue jokes.
    Spoiler: I'm a writer!
    Show
    Spoiler: Check out my fanfiction[URL="https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7493788/Forum-Explorer"
    Show
    here[/URL]
    ]Fate Stay Nano: Fate Stay Night x Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha

I Fell in Love with a Storm: MLP

Procrastination: MLP

Spoiler: Original Fiction
    Show
    The Lost Dragon: A story about a priest who finds a baby dragon in his church and decides to protect them.

18. - Top - End - #1068
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Tectonic Robot View Post

Sad about second though.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Mako's dead.

I wonder what if Sombra is a member of Lasombra Vampire.
    Badly drawn helmet avatar drawn by me.
    Rest in Peace:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Miko Miyazaki, Thanh, Durkon- Order of the Stick
    Krunch- Looking For Group
    Bill- Left 4 Dead
    Soap Mactavish- Modern Warfare 3
    Sandman- Modern Warfare 3
    Ghost and Roach- Modern Warfare 2
    Gabe- Dead Space 2
    Dom- Gears of War 3
    Carmine Brothers- Gears of War series
    Uriel Septim VII- Elderscrolls Oblivion
    Commander Shepherd- Mass Effect 3
    Ned Stark- Song of Ice and Fire
    Apple Jack's parents

19. - Top - End - #1069

GnomeWizardGuy

Yes, let us trust the bearer of the Element of Honesty to keep the secret fake crystal heart secret.

Okay, yes, she's once again getting by with half-truths. That's our Applejack!
    Actually, I thought this was really nice. After all, what is Applejack besides the Element of Honesty? She's a salespony! And we got to see some good salespony skills there, what with heading off curious crystal ponies and getting them interested in something else.

It's good to see Applejack as more than just the rodeo-southern-drawl pony.

Not to add to the the misunderstood villain fuel, since I hate that, but an EQD thing just think of a:

Crazy theory

With this wonderful screencap here, we know the door trap makes Twilight's eyes go glowy green and red, a la dark magic. What if Sombra got trapped by the door (made by someone else even further back), and then, afraid of his worse fear, made sure it would never come to pass (by enslaving the crystal ponies). That is why his eyes are as they are, not because of the dark magic (which came later). Then he gets smoked (hah!) and actually goes insane.

Using an Occam's razor approach, this makes no sense, and I personally don't like it either, but I figured I'd throw it out there for people to chew on.
    Actually, I think this is a really neat idea. (The fact that Twilight's eyes are like that when she's casting magic upstairs kind of upsets the theory, though.)

Yeah, as others have said, the names have been floating around for awhile now. On a Cross and Arrow probably helped to popularize them quite a bit.

Oh, and have some more Dusk Shine.
    Quote Originally Posted by darthbobcat View Post
    There are no bad ideas, just bad execution.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Thank you to zimmerwald1915 for the Gustave avatar.
    The full set is here.

Air Raccoon avatar provided by Ceika
    from the Request an OotS Style Avatar thread

A big thanks to PrinceAquilaDei for the gryphon avatar!
    original image

20. - Top - End - #1070
    Titan in the Playground

Responses to review:

Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    GETTIN' MAH REVIEW ON

Amishpirate's untitled whatever thing:

P1:

Punchline in the first sequence is lacking; a confused cough isn't funny. I think a lost question from somepony struggling to keep up would be better.
    Aye, I can do better than that. Good catch.

"Polymorphed ponies"? Polymorphed into what?
    I honestly thought specifying didn't matter here, as the sentiment is more, "spells could transform ponies into dangerous creatures, and they do not always behave rationally." But perhaps there is a better way to show this.

Huh what? The sentences don't follow
    It's saying that there are formal places where the students could hypothetically hold swanky parties, but those areas are off-limits to them. Does that make more sense, or should I change it?

The full stop, "Then again" transition is jarring. Think about it and verbalise it and come up with a more natural phrasing.

Same problem here.

And here
    There is a time and place for the full stop. This is not one of them either.

Missing end quotation

Typo

Inconsistent "her"/referent
    More good catches

Overall;

Nothing stood out to me as wrong or inconsistent (with the disclaimer that I'm tired and not fully engaged with the world). I'm not hooked yet; I haven't encountered that moment that commits me completely to the story, but that doesn't mean it won't come. I don't think it should be delayed too much longer; the intro is solid, but now it's time to drop us into the real body of the story. Keep at it!
    You're touching on my biggest worry for this story. See, because my Twilight isn't really ShowTwilight, I need these opening scenes to show the reader what she is like. Set the stage, establish characters, start up long-running plots, those sorts of things. Unfortunately, that also means we're three chapters in and just barely getting to the meat of the story. And even the meat of the story, if you'll remember some of the chats we've had about it, is going to be a slow boil anyway. I'd say I should make this intro sequence shorter, but I just don't know what to cut. Maybe I should re-focus, re-write, get a better grasp of what makes these characters worth following, something to get more bang with less buck in these chapters? I honestly don't know, and that really worries me.

Thanks for looking this over, another pair of eyes is always appreciated.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-11-16 at 11:55 AM.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

21. - Top - End - #1071
    Spamalot in the Playground

Empress Trixie’s “How to Win Friends and Conquer the Rest” in GalCiv2:
    Spoiler
    Show

Dear Princess Luna,

The wars against both the Jagged Knife and Resembool empires are very much in our favor. Our Unicorns scientists have recently completed research on miniaturizing Warp Drive technology to the point that it can fit on a Thanqol fighter craft. I can now literally “Zerg Rush” my enemies with swarms of really fast, cheap ships. Jagged Knife shipping lanes are effectively blockaded and their government will likely go bankrupt within a year.
    Assuming I don't bomb them back to the stone age before then.

On the larger side of the scale, I’ve upgraded two battleships with better defenses against the Jagged Knife’s new weapon of choice (missiles). The Celestia and Cadence are now able to block nearly 75% of their missiles with improved Chaff while still employing a significant counter using our tried-and-true Phasor weapons.

In peaceful news, the Space Elves' citizens are so enamored with the Unicorn culture that three of their planets secede to our side! They're not spectacular planets, but they are tax paying citizens.

I would like to take a moment now and congratulate planet Twilight for completing our latest battleship: the Zecora!
    This evil enchantress is the fastest battleship we’ve designed (8 Parsec/Week) and sports the highest damage rating yet at 72 points (For comparison, our current battleships average a 36 damage rating while our most experienced battleship, Discord, sports a hefty 41).

The Zecora is currently leading a fleet with battleship Discord, two frigates (Rarijack & Flutterdash), a dozen speedier Mk. II Thanqol fighters, and four troop transports. The fleet is but two turns away from Resembool’s homeworld. Resembool won’t last 3 turns. Last Turn the Resembool leader called me up and asked me to sign a peace treaty. It took me an hour to stop laughing. I think I forgot to put the call on mute too.
    If ponies are about love & tolerance, we’re about to rename their homeworld Care-a-Lot!

Your Great & Powerful Student,
    Trixie Lulamoon.
    Last edited by DigoDragon; 2012-11-16 at 12:41 PM.
    Digo Dragon - Artist
    D&D 5e Homebrew: My Little Pony Races

22. - Top - End - #1072
    Ogre in the Playground

Empress Trixie’s “How to Win Friends and Conquer the Rest” in GalCiv2:
    Spoiler
    Show

Dear Princess Luna,

The wars against both the Jagged Knife and Resembool empires are very much in our favor. Our Unicorns scientists have recently completed research on miniaturizing Warp Drive technology to the point that it can fit on a Thanqol fighter craft. I can now literally “Zerg Rush” my enemies with swarms of really fast, cheap ships. Jagged Knife shipping lanes are effectively blockaded and their government will likely go bankrupt within a year.
    Assuming I don't bomb them back to the stone age before then.

On the larger side of the scale, I’ve upgraded two battleships with better defenses against the Jagged Knife’s new weapon of choice (missiles). The Celestia and Cadence are now able to block nearly 75% of their missiles with improved Chaff while still employing a significant counter using our tried-and-true Phasor weapons.

In peaceful news, the Space Elves' citizens are so enamored with the Unicorn culture that three of their planets secede to our side! They're not spectacular planets, but they are tax paying citizens.

I would like to take a moment now and congratulate planet Twilight for completing our latest battleship: the Zecora!
    This evil enchantress is the fastest battleship we’ve designed (8 Parsec/Week) and sports the highest damage rating yet at 72 points (For comparison, our current battleships average a 36 damage rating while our most experienced battleship, Discord, sports a hefty 41).

The Zecora is currently leading a fleet with battleship Discord, two frigates (Rarijack & Flutterdash), a dozen speedier Mk. II Thanqol fighters, and four troop transports. The fleet is but two turns away from Resembool’s homeworld. Resembool won’t last 3 turns. Last Turn the Resembool leader called me up and asked me to sign a peace treaty. It took me an hour to stop laughing. I think I forgot to put the call on mute too.
    If ponies are about love & tolerance, we’re about to rename their homeworld Care-a-Lot!

Your Great & Powerful Student,
    Trixie Lulamoon.
    Nooooo. Another game I now aspire to play, yet will never find the time! I love these reports though.
    Devoted artificer of the church of Scorching Ray.

23. - Top - End - #1073

Quote Originally Posted by t209 View Post
    I wonder if My Little Pony is the only franchise that ended its previous reputation as silly and dumb and raised to golden age.
    Does Battlestar Galactica count?
    Not necessarily. I interpret is as that the Crystal empire's last royal family line died off after Lord Mungo took over. With him out of the way and no heir to the throne, Cadence is probably assuming the throne based on "winged unicorn" credentials alone, and without a challenger.
    And having the Crystal Heart on her butt probably didn't hurt.
    Blue Star Topaz is my name
    Equestria's my station
    The Elements define my creed
    The Herd's my destination

24. - Top - End - #1074
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by erikun View Post
    Actually, I thought this was really nice. After all, what is Applejack besides the Element of Honesty? She's a salespony! And we got to see some good salespony skills there, what with heading off curious crystal ponies and getting them interested in something else.

It's good to see Applejack as more than just the rodeo-southern-drawl pony.
    Sorry if that came off in the wrong tone, I meant to imply that I liked it.
    "Okay, so I'm going to quick draw and dual wield these one-pound caltrops as improvised weapons..."
    ---
    "Oh, hey, look! Blue Eyes Black Lotus!" "Wait what, do you sacrifice a mana to the... Does it like, summon a... What would that card even do!?" "Oh, it's got a four-energy attack. Completely unviable in actual play, so don't worry about it."

25. - Top - End - #1075
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Topaz View Post
    Does Battlestar Galactica count?
    Ahaahahahahahahahahahahaoh wait, you were serious.

26. - Top - End - #1076
    Troll in the Playground

Tara Strong burps in character.

It's exactly what it says on the tin.
    Used to be Diego Havoc
    Spoiler: About Me
    Show
    Diego Havoc, one of the hoopier froods I've met, up there with DeLancie.

27. - Top - End - #1077
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Diego Havoc View Post
    Tara Strong burps in character.

It's exactly what it says on the tin.
    Oh dear frag, she is so queen of the trolls.

No. No, I am officially elevating her to God-Empress of the Trolls.

I still don't think that's really high enough, but it's a start...

28. - Top - End - #1078
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Aotrs Commander View Post
    Oh dear frag, she is so queen of the trolls.

No. No, I am officially elevating her to God-Empress of the Trolls.

I still don't think that's really high enough, but it's a start...
    Her Imperial Majesty Tara Strong, By the Grace of Celestia, Empress and Autocrat of All the Trolls?

Her Excellency Tara Strong, Head of Trolldom, Leader of the Trolls, and Founder of the Trollish Empire?

Most Serene and August Tara Strong, Crowned by Luna, Great and Pacific Empress, Governing the Trollish Empire?

29. - Top - End - #1079
    Ogre in the Playground

50 sec teaser clip of Too Many Pinkie Pies
    http://youtu.be/wY0NpmYopzA
    Last edited by PhantomFox; 2012-11-16 at 02:41 PM.

30. - Top - End - #1080
    Ettin in the Playground

http://www.drunkduck.com/Cobblestone...treet/5414423/
    I found a new comic crossover with My Little Pony and Sesame Street.
    Badly drawn helmet avatar drawn by me.
    Rest in Peace:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Miko Miyazaki, Thanh, Durkon- Order of the Stick
    Krunch- Looking For Group
    Bill- Left 4 Dead
    Soap Mactavish- Modern Warfare 3
    Sandman- Modern Warfare 3
    Ghost and Roach- Modern Warfare 2
    Gabe- Dead Space 2
    Dom- Gears of War 3