Page 9 of 28 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 270 of 833
  1. Top - End - #241
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    ReaderAt2046's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Grimoire of the Rift (IC)

    (calling over his shoulder to Mana) "Ask John, he knows what I'm talking about!" [OOC}[/OOC]


    (to Aisha)"What is it?"
    Last edited by ReaderAt2046; 2012-11-12 at 11:02 PM.
    Prince Fraternal of Pudding, Snuzzlepal, Feezy Squeez Lover, MP, Member of The Most Noble And Ancient Order Of St. George, King of Gae Parabolae.

    Expe tegime kihede decimi minapi feat.

    Lego Ergo Sum

    __________________________________________

    "Everyone's cute if you just look at them the right way"~Rebekah Patton Durham, Princess of Pudding.

  2. Top - End - #242
    Banned
     
    Morithias's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Grimoire of the Rift (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by ReaderAt2046 View Post
    (calling over his shoulder to Mana) "Ask John, he knows what I'm talking about!" [OOC}[/OOC]


    (to Aisha)"What is it?"
    Mana turns to John. "So going to explain?"

    Aisha - "Go tell Leila that I'm going to the Kenshin family's county. I'm taking leave of absence and putting her in control of the gold unit for my temporary leave." She then runs off.
    Last edited by Morithias; 2012-11-12 at 11:06 PM.

  3. Top - End - #243
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    ReaderAt2046's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Grimoire of the Rift (IC)

    Danil turns on his heel and begins making his way back towards Zach

    He's dueling Leila at some point, so he's probably my best bet to find her. Unless she's up in the princess's box guarding her. Well, I can see that better from the main arena anyway.

    Danil soon gets back to the seating around the main arena and quickly scans the seats for either Zach or the princess.
    Prince Fraternal of Pudding, Snuzzlepal, Feezy Squeez Lover, MP, Member of The Most Noble And Ancient Order Of St. George, King of Gae Parabolae.

    Expe tegime kihede decimi minapi feat.

    Lego Ergo Sum

    __________________________________________

    "Everyone's cute if you just look at them the right way"~Rebekah Patton Durham, Princess of Pudding.

  4. Top - End - #244
    Banned
     
    Morithias's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Grimoire of the Rift (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by ReaderAt2046 View Post
    Danil turns on his heel and begins making his way back towards Zach

    He's dueling Leila at some point, so he's probably my best bet to find her. Unless she's up in the princess's box guarding her. Well, I can see that better from the main arena anyway.

    Danil soon gets back to the seating around the main arena and quickly scans the seats for either Zach or the princess.
    Seeing how Zach is eating at the Cafe girl's table, he's not there. The Princess is in the Noble box with Leila at her side.

  5. Top - End - #245
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    ReaderAt2046's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Grimoire of the Rift (IC)

    Danil immediately starts running up towards the princesses's box. As soon as he arrives he taps Leila on the shoulder.

    "Madame Leila? Your sister said to tell you that she's taking temporary leave and going into Krenshin territory. Appearantly, that puts you in charge of the gold company until she gets back."
    Prince Fraternal of Pudding, Snuzzlepal, Feezy Squeez Lover, MP, Member of The Most Noble And Ancient Order Of St. George, King of Gae Parabolae.

    Expe tegime kihede decimi minapi feat.

    Lego Ergo Sum

    __________________________________________

    "Everyone's cute if you just look at them the right way"~Rebekah Patton Durham, Princess of Pudding.

  6. Top - End - #246
    Banned
     
    Morithias's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Grimoire of the Rift (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by ReaderAt2046 View Post
    Danil immediately starts running up towards the princesses's box. As soon as he arrives he taps Leila on the shoulder.

    "Madame Leila? Your sister said to tell you that she's taking temporary leave and going into Krenshin territory. Appearantly, that puts you in charge of the gold company until she gets back."
    "Oh what happened this time?!" Leila sighs and puts her thumb and index finger to her nose. "I swear she never stops training even though she's already the best. Some idiot must've reminded her of her failures..."

    "Well at least she's got a good work ethic." Teru laughs. "I'll write a letter to Kenshin warning of her arrive, and asking for reinforcements. I'll find someone to take your place quickly."

  7. Top - End - #247
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Tantaburs's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Vancouver, B.C.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Grimoire of the Rift (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by Morithias View Post
    Mana turns to John. "So going to explain?"
    So it is Dan. I need to catch up to him.

    Mana I promise I will explain everything later tonight but right now i need to go

    John runs off in chase of Baron Danil. Seeing him head towards the nobles box he devises a plan to get Dan alone.

    Okay John you can do this, Lieing to rich people is the main point of your career path.

    Putting on his most distingushed face John approaches the Noble's Box.

    "Great Nobles, Please forgive my Interruption on this most Auspicious day. First Allow me to congratulate the Princess on her coming of age

    John Bows to the Princess

    "Second would you mind if I borrowed Baron Danil for a moment we have a business venture to discuss"

  8. Top - End - #248
    Banned
     
    Morithias's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Grimoire of the Rift (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by Tantaburs View Post
    So it is Dan. I need to catch up to him.

    Mana I promise I will explain everything later tonight but right now i need to go

    John runs off in chase of Baron Danil. Seeing him head towards the nobles box he devises a plan to get Dan alone.

    Okay John you can do this, Lieing to rich people is the main point of your career path.

    Putting on his most distingushed face John approaches the Noble's Box.

    "Great Nobles, Please forgive my Interruption on this most Auspicious day. First Allow me to congratulate the Princess on her coming of age

    John Bows to the Princess

    "Second would you mind if I borrowed Baron Danil for a moment we have a business venture to discuss"
    "On a holiday?" Teru raises her eyebrows. "Meh, his choice. Personally I would normally say relax and join the festivals, but that would be hypocritical seeing how I worked until noon signing papers."

    Leila looks at you then looks to the Baron. "My lady, tonight may I have a moment of your time? I believe there is something I wish to discuss with you..."

    Teru turns to her. "Everyone is so heavy working today...glad to see the kingdom is in good hands...we'll have plenty of time alone tonight Leila, you may speak with me then."

  9. Top - End - #249
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Tantaburs's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Vancouver, B.C.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Grimoire of the Rift (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by Morithias View Post
    "On a holiday?" Teru raises her eyebrows. "Meh, his choice. Personally I would normally say relax and join the festivals, but that would be hypocritical seeing how I worked until noon signing papers."

    Leila looks at you then looks to the Baron. "My lady, tonight may I have a moment of your time? I believe there is something I wish to discuss with you..."

    Teru turns to her. "Everyone is so heavy working today...glad to see the kingdom is in good hands...we'll have plenty of time alone tonight Leila, you may speak with me then."
    "My thanks Your Grace. I hate to Interrupt on such a special occasion but Opportunity doesn't take holidays"

    John leads Danil out of the room and around the corner before speaking to him in a hushed tone

    "So... mind telling what the HELL is going on here"

  10. Top - End - #250
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Lexin's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Grimoire of the Rift (IC)

    Lucas

    To Zachary: "I thought you would say that. All knightly even before you were a knight... Ehh, okay... now where do I need to go to get you a cheerleader squad..." He says with a wide smile on his face.
    "Okay, I am stuffed, I need to walk around a bit, if you need me I would probably be somewhere around the arena." He adds after a moment, and goes towards arena, mouthing 'Best food I ate.' to the maid/cook as he leaves.

    He walks around trying to see everything there is to see... and who knows, maybe really find some cheerleaders. He looks for a troupe of acrobats performing around and... suitable to the task. If he doesn't find any, he instead tries to find Mori/Patricia in a place where he/she was last seen.

    “No matter how subtle the wizard, a knife between the shoulder blades will seriously cramp his style.”
    ― Steven Brust

    “Plan. Yes. Good idea. I should come up with a plan.”
    ― Steven Brust, Dzur

  11. Top - End - #251
    Banned
     
    Morithias's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Grimoire of the Rift (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by Lexin View Post
    Lucas

    To Zachary: "I thought you would say that. All knightly even before you were a knight... Ehh, okay... now where do I need to go to get you a cheerleader squad..." He says with a wide smile on his face.
    "Okay, I am stuffed, I need to walk around a bit, if you need me I would probably be somewhere around the arena." He adds after a moment, and goes towards arena, mouthing 'Best food I ate.' to the maid/cook as he leaves.

    He walks around trying to see everything there is to see... and who knows, maybe really find some cheerleaders. He looks for a troupe of acrobats performing around and... suitable to the task. If he doesn't find any, he instead tries to find Mori/Patricia in a place where he/she was last seen.
    Patricia is still at the chocolate stall with Lee. There are a few bards performing, but they seem to be focused on the streets.

  12. Top - End - #252
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Lexin's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Grimoire of the Rift (IC)

    Lucas

    *Looking at the bards* 'Nah, it won't do...'
    He finally reaches Patricia, a little disappointed that this world lack cheerleaders when he needed some.
    "Hello Mori, I heard you wished to be a girl or something... and it seems to come true." He says with a smirk on his face.

    “No matter how subtle the wizard, a knife between the shoulder blades will seriously cramp his style.”
    ― Steven Brust

    “Plan. Yes. Good idea. I should come up with a plan.”
    ― Steven Brust, Dzur

  13. Top - End - #253
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Blue Lantern's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Grimoire of the Rift (IC)

    He walked in the among the crowd, the city was a buzz and
    "I need a freaking drink"
    He wached a couple of insigna until he saw one that caught his attention: 'Cute Kitten Cafe'.
    "Wait, Cafe? They have coffe here, wonder if I'll find vodka."

    [OOC]I'm gessing my last post went unoticed so I am moving forward a little, I hope there is no issue.
    By the way kudos guys, I'll have to work hard to catch up![/OOC]
    Last edited by Blue Lantern; 2012-11-13 at 06:52 AM.
    After years of disintoxication I'm back in the D&D tunnel

    "I don’t understand God. I don’t understand how He could see the way people treat one another, and not chalk up the whole human race as a bad idea. I guess He’s just bigger about it than I would be."
    Jim Butcher-Dresden Files, book 3

  14. Top - End - #254
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    ReaderAt2046's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Grimoire of the Rift (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by Morithias View Post
    "Oh what happened this time?!" Leila sighs and puts her thumb and index finger to her nose. "I swear she never stops training even though she's already the best. Some idiot must've reminded her of her failures..."
    "I think I know what set her off. We were having a pretty interesting and friendly conversation right up until a third party chipped in with that story about Princess Teru sneaking into battle and saving Aisha's life. That's when she started freaking out. Either that or she noticed something I didn't in the crowds at that point."

    [OOC] I figured I'd have time for a short conversation before John catches up.[/OOC]


    Quote Originally Posted by Tantaburs View Post
    "My thanks Your Grace. I hate to Interrupt on such a special occasion but Opportunity doesn't take holidays"

    John leads Danil out of the room and around the corner before speaking to him in a hushed tone

    "So... mind telling what the HELL is going on here"
    "Believe me, I don't know any more than you do. Not even Mori really knows what's going on. You seem to be in a marginally clearer position than I am, at least you have a definite girlfriend. Or are you married already?"
    Prince Fraternal of Pudding, Snuzzlepal, Feezy Squeez Lover, MP, Member of The Most Noble And Ancient Order Of St. George, King of Gae Parabolae.

    Expe tegime kihede decimi minapi feat.

    Lego Ergo Sum

    __________________________________________

    "Everyone's cute if you just look at them the right way"~Rebekah Patton Durham, Princess of Pudding.

  15. Top - End - #255
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Tantaburs's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Vancouver, B.C.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Grimoire of the Rift (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by ReaderAt2046 View Post
    "Believe me, I don't know any more than you do. Not even Mori really knows what's going on. You seem to be in a marginally clearer position than I am, at least you have a definite girlfriend. Or are you married already?"
    We're definatly not married and I don't think we are dating either though she isn't very good at hiding the fact that she wishes we were. I've been spending all day trying to convince her that I'm not stark raving mad... Which running off after you probably didn't help. You said something about Mori?

  16. Top - End - #256
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    ReaderAt2046's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Grimoire of the Rift (IC)

    "Oh, yeah, I found her earlier. Actually, with you I've met every member of our group except Rupert. Mori and Tabitha are back there somewhere, Lexin and Zach...used to be down there, not sure where they went.
    Prince Fraternal of Pudding, Snuzzlepal, Feezy Squeez Lover, MP, Member of The Most Noble And Ancient Order Of St. George, King of Gae Parabolae.

    Expe tegime kihede decimi minapi feat.

    Lego Ergo Sum

    __________________________________________

    "Everyone's cute if you just look at them the right way"~Rebekah Patton Durham, Princess of Pudding.

  17. Top - End - #257
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Tantaburs's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Vancouver, B.C.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Grimoire of the Rift (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by ReaderAt2046 View Post
    "Oh, yeah, I found her earlier. Actually, with you I've met every member of our group except Rupert. Mori and Tabitha are back there somewhere, Lexin and Zach...used to be down there, not sure where they went.
    So everyone seems to be here but where the hell is here? So you met with... Wait a minute did you say her?

  18. Top - End - #258
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    ReaderAt2046's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Grimoire of the Rift (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by Tantaburs View Post
    So everyone seems to be here but where the hell is here? So you met with... Wait a minute did you say her?
    "Yeah, that thrice-bedimmed grimoire has a weird sense of humor. Mori didn't have a PC written up, so it turned him into a girl NPC he'd written up called Patricia."

    "Now, come on, I want to watch the tournament."

    Danil quickly makes his way to a seat with a good view and settles down to watch the sparring.
    Last edited by ReaderAt2046; 2012-11-13 at 08:00 AM.
    Prince Fraternal of Pudding, Snuzzlepal, Feezy Squeez Lover, MP, Member of The Most Noble And Ancient Order Of St. George, King of Gae Parabolae.

    Expe tegime kihede decimi minapi feat.

    Lego Ergo Sum

    __________________________________________

    "Everyone's cute if you just look at them the right way"~Rebekah Patton Durham, Princess of Pudding.

  19. Top - End - #259
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Tantaburs's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Vancouver, B.C.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Grimoire of the Rift (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by ReaderAt2046 View Post
    "Yeah, that thrice-bedimmed grimoire has a weird sense of humor. Mori didn't have a PC written up, so it turned him into a girl NPC he'd written up called Patricia."

    "Now, come on, I want to watch the tournament."

    Danil quickly makes his way to a seat with a good view and settles down to watch the sparring.
    Of course, we appear to be stuck in a alternate universe within a D&D campaign but that isn't important nooo.

    John continues to think and mutter to himself while heading back to Mana.

    And to make matter that much better now I really need a good lie to not look crazy

    John makes it back to Mana and sits down

    Sorry about that. How are you enjoying the tournament?

  20. Top - End - #260
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    ReaderAt2046's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Grimoire of the Rift (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by Tantaburs View Post
    Of course, we appear to be stuck in a alternate universe within a D&D campaign but that isn't important nooo.
    [OOC] Well, remember that Danil already thinks he's gone crazy. He's not too worried about how ridiculous this situation is. [/OOC]
    Prince Fraternal of Pudding, Snuzzlepal, Feezy Squeez Lover, MP, Member of The Most Noble And Ancient Order Of St. George, King of Gae Parabolae.

    Expe tegime kihede decimi minapi feat.

    Lego Ergo Sum

    __________________________________________

    "Everyone's cute if you just look at them the right way"~Rebekah Patton Durham, Princess of Pudding.

  21. Top - End - #261
    Banned
     
    Morithias's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Grimoire of the Rift (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by Lexin View Post
    Lucas

    *Looking at the bards* 'Nah, it won't do...'
    He finally reaches Patricia, a little disappointed that this world lack cheerleaders when he needed some.
    "Hello Mori, I heard you wished to be a girl or something... and it seems to come true." He says with a smirk on his face.
    "For the last time, I didn't wish to be a girl!" I say angry, almost ready to flip the table.

  22. Top - End - #262
    Banned
     
    Morithias's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Grimoire of the Rift (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by Tantaburs View Post
    Of course, we appear to be stuck in a alternate universe within a D&D campaign but that isn't important nooo.

    John continues to think and mutter to himself while heading back to Mana.

    And to make matter that much better now I really need a good lie to not look crazy

    John makes it back to Mana and sits down

    Sorry about that. How are you enjoying the tournament?
    "It's fine." she says coldly, soundly slightly hurt. You are right about one thing, this girl does not hide her emotions well.

  23. Top - End - #263
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Zman's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Grimoire of the Rift (IC)

    "You know me, couldn't have lived with myself otherwise."

    Seeing her anger and not wanting to lose his partially finished meal, "Hey, did you really have to piss herhim off like that?"

    Zachary chuckles to himself about his joke.

  24. Top - End - #264
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Lexin's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Grimoire of the Rift (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by Morithias View Post
    "For the last time, I didn't wish to be a girl!" I say angry, almost ready to flip the table.
    Lucas

    "Oh, okay then. You didn't wish to be a girl... and yet you are one...
    Hmm, I guess I can't complain about the situation I am in...
    Anything interesting about this world that we should know?
    ...ah, and was it your idea to place a maid cafe in this... setting?"
    He said trying not to laugh out loud...

    “No matter how subtle the wizard, a knife between the shoulder blades will seriously cramp his style.”
    ― Steven Brust

    “Plan. Yes. Good idea. I should come up with a plan.”
    ― Steven Brust, Dzur

  25. Top - End - #265
    Banned
     
    Morithias's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Grimoire of the Rift (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by Zman View Post
    "You know me, couldn't have lived with myself otherwise."

    Seeing her anger and not wanting to lose his partially finished meal, "Hey, did you really have to piss herhim off like that?"

    Zachary chuckles to himself about his joke.
    "Patricia" turn red. "Grrr...Lee, I'm going to go get more chocolate, you keep shop." She then runs off.

    "Um...okay then." Lee replies. "So I assume that's proof what he told me about being a boy in the other universe was true?"

    "Maid cafes..." Lee laughs. "What's wrong with maid cafes?"
    Last edited by Morithias; 2012-11-13 at 02:17 PM.

  26. Top - End - #266
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    ReaderAt2046's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Grimoire of the Rift (IC)

    As he watches the squires spar, Danil quickly slips into Juggling Lemons, the odd mental state that allows him to focus his entire attention on several things at once. In this particular case, he needed to pay attention to the dueling squires, the conversation of the nobles around him, and the words of Princess Tura and Leila a few rows up.
    Prince Fraternal of Pudding, Snuzzlepal, Feezy Squeez Lover, MP, Member of The Most Noble And Ancient Order Of St. George, King of Gae Parabolae.

    Expe tegime kihede decimi minapi feat.

    Lego Ergo Sum

    __________________________________________

    "Everyone's cute if you just look at them the right way"~Rebekah Patton Durham, Princess of Pudding.

  27. Top - End - #267
    Banned
     
    Morithias's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Grimoire of the Rift (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by ReaderAt2046 View Post
    As he watches the squires spar, Danil quickly slips into Juggling Lemons, the odd mental state that allows him to focus his entire attention on several things at once. In this particular case, he needed to pay attention to the dueling squires, the conversation of the nobles around him, and the words of Princess Tura and Leila a few rows up.
    Most of them are focused on the matches.

    Leila - "Oh look it's the redheaded squire...I believe her name was..hmm.."
    Teru - "Heather."
    Leila - "Right, she fights in a similar style to me, she might even replace me someday."
    Teru - "She may, of course that's assuming she can surpass you."

    They both give a small chuckle.

    As you watch you notice the redheaded squire is very defensive, she seems more about slowly wearing down her opponent and parrying blows. The other kid slowly becomes fatigued, then exhausted. Then she strikes with a devastating blow, knocking him out after a long match.

  28. Top - End - #268
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    ReaderAt2046's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Grimoire of the Rift (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by Morithias View Post
    Most of them are focused on the matches.

    Leila - "Oh look it's the redheaded squire...I believe her name was..hmm.."
    Teru - "Heather."
    Leila - "Right, she fights in a similar style to me, she might even replace me someday."
    Teru - "She may, of course that's assuming she can surpass you."

    They both give a small chuckle.

    As you watch you notice the redheaded squire is very defensive, she seems more about slowly wearing down her opponent and parrying blows. The other kid slowly becomes fatigued, then exhausted. Then she strikes with a devastating blow, knocking him out after a long match.
    That's the one that impressed Aisha. Yet another surprise, I'd have expected Aisha to prefer, as Snarky puts it, "The battle strategy of the famous general LeRoi Jin-Quins." Or perhaps that's why Aisha is the army commander and Leila the bodyguard.
    Prince Fraternal of Pudding, Snuzzlepal, Feezy Squeez Lover, MP, Member of The Most Noble And Ancient Order Of St. George, King of Gae Parabolae.

    Expe tegime kihede decimi minapi feat.

    Lego Ergo Sum

    __________________________________________

    "Everyone's cute if you just look at them the right way"~Rebekah Patton Durham, Princess of Pudding.

  29. Top - End - #269
    Banned
     
    Morithias's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Grimoire of the Rift (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by ReaderAt2046 View Post
    That's the one that impressed Aisha. Yet another surprise, I'd have expected Aisha to prefer, as Snarky puts it, "The battle strategy of the famous general LeRoi Jin-Quins." Or perhaps that's why Aisha is the army commander and Leila the bodyguard.
    As the squire's spar, and the day slowly passes, eventually a male guard comes up to take Leila's place, as Leila needs to go get ready for her fight.

  30. Top - End - #270
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Lexin's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Grimoire of the Rift (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by Morithias View Post
    "Patricia" turn red. "Grrr...Lee, I'm going to go get more chocolate, you keep shop." She then runs off.

    "Um...okay then." Lee replies. "So I assume that's proof what he told me about being a boy in the other universe was true?"

    "Maid cafes..." Lee laughs. "What's wrong with maid cafes?"
    Lucas

    "Nothing wrong with them... they just don't really fit to everything else... like Fey Forest on the moon..."
    He says deep in thoughts, not noticing for a short while, who is he talking to...
    "Oh, nice to meet you by the way, I am Lucas."

    “No matter how subtle the wizard, a knife between the shoulder blades will seriously cramp his style.”
    ― Steven Brust

    “Plan. Yes. Good idea. I should come up with a plan.”
    ― Steven Brust, Dzur

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •