New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213
  1. - Top - End - #361
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: The Birth Of A New Species: IC.

The heroes' will easily resists the caster's black powers, but the same could not be said of the zombie attack. Still off-balance from his failed lunge at one of the zombies, Marius took two heavy blows. And though zombies are slow, when they hit they hit hard.

As the clubs connected, Marius felt the snap of breaking bones, and then an explosion of pain. Reeling, he managed to stay on his feet through sheer willpower, but a stiff breeze could knock him down.
    Prince Fraternal of Pudding, Snuzzlepal, Feezy Squeez Lover, MP, Member of The Most Noble And Ancient Order Of St. George, King of Gae Parabolae.

Lego Ergo Sum

"Everyone's cute if you just look at them the right way"~Rebekah Patton Durham, Princess of Pudding.

"If they have stats, we can kill them... I'd like to point out that we also have stats..." ~ PhoenixGuard09.

Warhammer 40K: Where the faction that is a cross between the Inquisition and Space Nazis are the good guys.

2. - Top - End - #362
    Troll in the Playground

Seric growls in frustration and then in surprise at the cascades of flightless birds appearing out of the air. At least they will slow the zombies, she thinks. Lifting her holy symbol again she tries to impart the strength of her faith into her words, "In Hextor's name I rebuke you."

Spoiler
    Show
    Rebuke Undead (1d20+1)[17]
    Turning Damage (2d6+2)[8]

Hopefully this will give us some breathing room
    I didn't choose the life of a murderhobo, it chose me.
    Spoiler
    Show

3. - Top - End - #363

As Seric raises her Hextorian symbol, it begins to glow bloodred. A wave of crimson light slashes out and slams into the nearby undead. The skeletons near the party recoil from the burning fury and crash into each other, breifly tangling them up such that only two can get clear shots at the party. One targets Flowdy and the other Ogodei. Meanwhile, several other skeletons surround the party leader and tear the webbing off him, while another two try to smash the summoned spider with their picks.

Spoiler
    Show

Against Flowdy
    Atk: (1d20+1)[8]
    Dmg: (1d6+1)[3]

Against Ogodei
    Atk: (1d20+1)[11]
    Dmg: (1d6+1)[7]

Against spider
    Atk: (1d20+1)[19]
    Dmg: (1d6+1)[7]

Also against spider.
    Atk: (1d20+1)[3]
    Dmg: (1d6+1)[4]

Still discouraged by Seric's Hestorian powers and disrupted by their comrade's flight, most of the skeletons miss their attack, but one nails the spider with a perfect hit, and it explodes in a spume of spider innards, which evaporate into etherial mist as the summoning comes undone.
    Last edited by ReaderAt2046; 2013-01-06 at 12:53 AM.
    Prince Fraternal of Pudding, Snuzzlepal, Feezy Squeez Lover, MP, Member of The Most Noble And Ancient Order Of St. George, King of Gae Parabolae.

Lego Ergo Sum

"Everyone's cute if you just look at them the right way"~Rebekah Patton Durham, Princess of Pudding.

"If they have stats, we can kill them... I'd like to point out that we also have stats..." ~ PhoenixGuard09.

Warhammer 40K: Where the faction that is a cross between the Inquisition and Space Nazis are the good guys.

4. - Top - End - #364
    Dwarf in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    OOC: I don't have the book were the spider is anymore. Can someone please post it's stats?
    Also, could I ask for a little tactic drawing so I know how to best cast Grease and avoid damage?
    Avatar masterfully done by the ever gifted Gnomish Wanderer

5. - Top - End - #365

Spoiler
    Show
    I would second Korney's request. Even if a doodle made using good old Paint.