New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 26 of 50 FirstFirst ... 161718192021222324252627282930313233343536 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #751
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Coid's Crowing Conundrum of a Canticle of Crookedly Random Banter #185

Far as I can figure, the main difference between black ice and regular ice is that black ice is thin and has little to no air stuck in it, so you end up with a smooth transparent sheet of ice instead of a slightly rough white sheet.
    Quote Originally Posted by jamieth View Post
    ...though Talla does her best to sound objective and impartial, it doesn't cover stuff like "ask a 9-year-old to tank for the party."
    My Homebrew

2. - Top - End - #752
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Coid's Crowing Conundrum of a Canticle of Crookedly Random Banter #185

Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac View Post
    I believe it is "0=F+U"

Because seriously, screw winter and everything it brings but the death of insects.
    I think you actually mean F*μck, where μck is the Kinetic Friction Coefficient and F is the Normal Force.
    The Iron Avatarist Crypt of Fame - Exorcising photobucket from the historic archives of the forum.
    Go and went by many names Ast, Avgvst, Pink-Haired August, araveugnitsuga and nowadays AsteriskAmp.

3. - Top - End - #753
    Bugbear in the Playground

I believe it is "0=F+U"

Because seriously, screw winter and everything it brings but the death of insects.
    But... winter brings sledding, and snowball fights, and frozen lakes to play broomball on, and days where it's cold enough that the diesel in the buses freezes so school gets cancelled and then you go outside and it's so cold it hurts, but in a good way and then you embrace the cold and it becomes your friend and you feel like the most awesome person alive.

Seriously, I LOVE WINTER.

ION:
    So it's my birthday tomorrow, and my parents came over today because they have to work tomorrow, and they brought me a CAKE. I wish I could share it with all of you - giving baked goods is how I show people that I appreciate their existence. Since I can't give any of you cake, however, (unless you happen to be in Winona, MN in the next couple of days) I'll settle for this: I love you guys.

EDIT:
    Quote Originally Posted by araveugnitsuga View Post
    I think you actually mean F*μck, where μck is the Kinetic Friction Coefficient and F is the Normal Force.
    the equation is F=μkN. Although I don't recall what most of those terms stand for, I do remember that μk is the coefficient of friction. Our teacher told us to remember this by the mnemonic device "physics is fun," but most of us went with "******' physics."
    Last edited by Dimonite; 2012-11-18 at 08:39 PM.
    Quotes!
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
    BY THE HEAVENS! Dimonite! You are even more awesome than I thought!
    Quote Originally Posted by CurlyKitGirl View Post
    *high fives!*
    That was awesome, made me smile.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Witch-King View Post
    THIS aberrant, ancient evil ain't no playa! I'm gonna take care of my little Meduthids and my Spawnling Mama! Besides which--the Old Ones know the Elder Brain keeps pestering me about giving it some Grandspawnlings...
    The Neutralizer - my 3.5 class that attempts to make wizards less OP.
    Fantastic dragonpuppy drawn by my sister in the ancient times.

4. - Top - End - #754
    Colossus in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Amidus Drexel View Post
    I'll trade ya. You come live in Virginia, I'll move to Canada.
    What's the catch?

Man I can barely remember how to do fractions correctly, you expect me to know what this is?

Quote Originally Posted by Dimonite View Post
    But... winter brings sledding, and snowball fights, and frozen lakes to play broomball on, and days where it's cold enough that the diesel in the buses freezes so school gets cancelled and then you go outside and it's so cold it hurts, but in a good way and then you embrace the cold and it becomes your friend and you feel like the most awesome person alive.

ION:
    So it's my birthday tomorrow, and my parents came over today because they have to work tomorrow, and they brought me a CAKE. I wish I could share it with all of you - giving baked goods is how I show people that I appreciate their existence. Since I can't give any of you cake, however, (unless you happen to be in Winona, MN in the next couple of days) I'll settle for this: I love you guys.
    You silly people and your like of winter. I'll never get it.

Also, happy early birthday! Just incase I miss it.

5. - Top - End - #755
    Ettin in the Playground

EDIT:

the equation is F=μkN. Although I don't recall what most of those terms stand for, I do remember that μk is the coefficient of friction. Our teacher told us to remember this by the mnemonic device "physics is fun," but most of us went with "******' physics."
    F can mean whatever you define it to be.

Normally it means Net Force but explicit defining overrides it, in this case the Normal instead of the Net Force and the Friction has been replaced with 0 because it will approximately equal it (though mu has been left for humour purposes.)

You just have to remember the definition of friction, no need for mnemonics.
    Last edited by AsteriskAmp; 2012-11-18 at 08:53 PM.
    The Iron Avatarist Crypt of Fame - Exorcising photobucket from the historic archives of the forum.
    Go and went by many names Ast, Avgvst, Pink-Haired August, araveugnitsuga and nowadays AsteriskAmp.

6. - Top - End - #756
    Ettin in the Playground

What's the catch?

Man I can barely remember how to do fractions correctly, you expect me to know what this is?

Also, happy early birthday! Just incase I miss it.
    All of your really warm clothes will be useless for the better part of the year!
    Actually, that's all I can think of. June gets kind of hot, but that's about it as far as temperature extremes go. I've got nothing on our friends in Australia for warm summers.
    A few odds and ends.

7. - Top - End - #757
    Troll in the Playground

biggrin Re: Coid's Crowing Conundrum of a Canticle of Crookedly Random Banter #185

I believe it is "0=F+U"

I am slightly late for this discussion, but I must. Have a comic!

No... the joek was that F*μck looks like a certain expletive. i think. Maybe its a legitimate equation and I'm just immature.

I am rather poor at the shoveling, and I only have a dozenish yards to shovel. Dunno how you survive, Lala.
    Can only thank GitP for being so good for so long.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Solaris View Post
    If it helps, think of me as the Agent from Serenity. Just not that good a fighter. Also, I have a mustache.
    Quote Originally Posted by kpenguin View Post
    I'm probably hilarious far off, aren't I?
    Quote Originally Posted by Telonius View Post
    This is not... the greatest story Tolkien ever wrote. No... This is just a tribute.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracon1us View Post
    don't feed the troll...

A pile of thanks piled on other thanks to Teddy for photorealistic avatar.

8. - Top - End - #758
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant Sheep View Post

No... the joek was that F*μck looks like a certain expletive. i think. Maybe its a legitimate equation and I'm just immature.

I am rather poor at the shoveling, and I only have a dozenish yards to shovel. Dunno how you survive, Lala.
    It's a legitimate equation, with the letters tweaked ever so slightly for kinetic force.
    A few odds and ends.

9. - Top - End - #759
    Ogre in the Playground

Oh, are we telling physics jokes here now? Well, just be glad you're not a kitten, because then you'd have a tiny μ all year round.
    High School Harem Comedy, my original game system!

10. - Top - End - #760
    Ogre in the Playground

Heh, black ice is fun, on a sidewalk. You can sit on a bench and watch people slip on it. (and, if you're like me, forget about it and slip on it yourself on the way home). On a road? No.
    The worst, for me, is not the all-out ass-over-teakettle tumble. It's the slightly jerky loss of balance, the subtle "whoops!" which damages the dignity without the recourse of dramatics. Death of a thousand cuts.

ION: I finally have cold weather! YEAH!

And, of course, the first thing I do when it gets below freezing is to have a camping trip. I have had the whole weekend to relax, and it has been wonderful.

IOON: No classes for me Wed-Fri! This is starting to look like a very good week.
    I am happy for you in all these things, Mr. Speedasaurus. Into what kind of biome did you go camping?

Yes! Yes! YES! What feeling can replace the vital stinging of the cheeks, the puffs of breath, the rime-encrusted eyelashes?

ION:
    Even me? ;_____;

But seriously, happy [early] birthday. Here is another cake for you.
    Spoiler
    Show

Also, I have contacted the budgie agent in your area. Here is his portrait. He will come bearing a squash blossom so you know he is not an imposter.
    Spoiler
    Show

He will tweet you the traditional birthday song of my people.

This comic has pleased me, Sheep. I shall tell the budgie agents in your area to delay their coup upon your mansion of terrors a little longer, out of gratitude.
    Last edited by Kneenibble; 2012-11-18 at 09:54 PM.

11. - Top - End - #761
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kneenibble View Post
    Yes! Yes! YES! What feeling can replace the vital stinging of the cheeks, the puffs of breath, the rime-encrusted eyelashes?
    That first breath of air so cold that you choke on it, then breathe deeply of the essence of the north; the sudden stop of your heart for just half a second of panic when your foot goes somewhere you weren't expecting; the comfort of simply laying in a bed of snow, allowing it to conform to your body - truly, the most glorious of the seasons is upon us.

Even me? ;_____;

Spoiler
    Show

Also, I have contacted the budgie agent in your area. Here is his portrait. He will come bearing a squash blossom so you know he is not an imposter.
    Spoiler
    Show

He will tweet you the traditional birthday song of my people.
    Of course you, my erudite eaglet. In thanks for your cake and your budgie agent's melody, I shall send you this gift basket:
    Spoiler
    Show

If the contents should prove to be overly predatory, the gift may be returned simply by whispering your desire into the winter wind; she will vanish as a leprechaun's gold.

ION: One of my friends here who I was bringing cake to wasn't in his room when I went there, but the door was unlocked, so I went in and left the cake there with this note:
    "Dear Future Self,
    You won't remember having baked this, but I figured you'd want a slice."

Let the paranoia begin.
    Last edited by Dimonite; 2012-11-18 at 10:19 PM.
    Quotes!
    Spoiler
    Show

BY THE HEAVENS! Dimonite! You are even more awesome than I thought!
    Quote Originally Posted by CurlyKitGirl View Post
    *high fives!*
    That was awesome, made me smile.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Witch-King View Post
    THIS aberrant, ancient evil ain't no playa! I'm gonna take care of my little Meduthids and my Spawnling Mama! Besides which--the Old Ones know the Elder Brain keeps pestering me about giving it some Grandspawnlings...
    The Neutralizer - my 3.5 class that attempts to make wizards less OP.
    Fantastic dragonpuppy drawn by my sister in the ancient times.

12. - Top - End - #762
    Ettin in the Playground

ION: One of my friends here who I was bringing cake to wasn't in his room when I went there, but the door was unlocked, so I went in and left the cake there with this note:
    "Dear Future Self,

Let the paranoia begin.
    Happy Birthday!

It reminds me of taking rohypnol and baking cake for yourself...

13. - Top - End - #763
    Ogre in the Playground

Really wishing Ele would get his butt out of bed and onto the forums, because I can't use the home phone, and no-one has any credit so I can't call him, so all I have to do is wait for ages on end until he freaking gets on here because I'm getting evicted and my stupid roommate is an idiot who blames all of life's problems on everyone but himself so he's kicking my boyfriend and I out and rawr I just want to punch something. (needing to contact Ele 'cause his place is where I'd be staying)

Epic quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Ahh Kyth'ra... A knight of such honour and virtue, not to mention suppressed homicidal rage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Morph Bark View Post
    His life was over.
    Quote Originally Posted by C'nor View Post
    Mystic who fluffs things with madness and zeal,
    Mynxae who always seeks rifts to heal,
    The lovely Dark Lady who's never at odds;
    These are a few of our favorite mods!

14. - Top - End - #764
    Ogre in the Playground

That first breath of air so cold that you choke on it, then breathe deeply of the essence of the north; the sudden stop of your heart for just half a second of panic when your foot goes somewhere you weren't expecting; the comfort of simply laying in a bed of snow, allowing it to conform to your body - truly, the most glorious of the seasons is upon us.
    You speak to my very heart with these things. Yes. Yes! YES!
    Spoiler
    Show

Of course you, my erudite eaglet. In thanks for your cake and your budgie agent's melody, I shall send you this gift basket:
    Spoiler
    Show

If the contents should prove to be overly predatory, the gift may be returned simply by whispering your desire into the winter wind; she will vanish as a leprechaun's gold.
    I thank you, in turn, for your recompense. Our feet and beaks know well the ways to keep such a creature drowsy and docile, kneading and scritching about the ears and base of the tail.

Quote Originally Posted by Mynxae View Post
    Really wishing Ele would get his butt out of bed and onto the forums, because I can't use the home phone, and no-one has any credit so I can't call him, so all I have to do is wait for ages on end until he freaking gets on here because I'm getting evicted and my stupid roommate is an idiot who blames all of life's problems on everyone but himself so he's kicking my boyfriend and I out and rawr I just want to punch something. (needing to contact Ele 'cause his place is where I'd be staying)
    O, Mink's-eye! This is a busy day for the budgie agents. If you can hold on a moment, I will send a missive to Archangel to rouse Elemental for you.

In the mean time, please avail yourself of a glass of amber sherry, which will soothe your wracked nerves.

15. - Top - End - #765
    Ettin in the Playground

The worst, for me, is not the all-out ass-over-teakettle tumble. It's the slightly jerky loss of balance, the subtle "whoops!" which damages the dignity without the recourse of dramatics. Death of a thousand cuts.

I am happy for you in all these things, Mr. Speedasaurus. Into what kind of biome did you go camping?
    Hey, if I don't fall all the way on the ground, I can save some face by pretending it was intentional.

A forest with a decent mix of brambles, deciduous trees, brambles, fir trees, brambles, and a field of grass or two. The brambles, thankfully, were far removed from my tent.

"Dear Future Self,

Let the paranoia begin.
    Mwahahaha
    Oh, and happy birthday!
    A few odds and ends.

16. - Top - End - #766
    Troll in the Playground

I'm sorry, but Speedasaurus doesn't sound like a compliment to me.

Hi Knee! *poke*. When does the sc2 international actual-internet thing happen? I wanna face Myx and you in a fiiiiiiigght.

Happy de birfday! Have a hundred more!
    Spoiler
    Show
    If it helps, think of me as the Agent from Serenity. Just not that good a fighter. Also, I have a mustache.
    This is not... the greatest story Tolkien ever wrote. No... This is just a tribute.
    don't feed the troll...

17. - Top - End - #767
    Ogre in the Playground

Hey, if I don't fall all the way on the ground, I can save some face by pretending it was intentional.

A forest with a decent mix of brambles, deciduous trees, brambles, fir trees, brambles, and a field of grass or two. The brambles, thankfully, were far removed from my tent.
    Are we talking the kind of brambles that grow blackberries? Although I suppose they would be all gone by now. Still, as you have demonstrated, it is fun to say brambles.

I'm sorry, but Speedasaurus doesn't sound like a compliment to me.

Hi Knee! *poke*. When does the sc2 international actual-internet thing happen? I wanna face Myx and you in a fiiiiiiigght.
    Hello mi Ovis dulcis.

It depends on the time of day. Sometimes speed is an asset

Mynxanistan must determine that, for he has not piped in on the idea yet; but I should say that I am struggling through the gristle-mill of some papers for the next little while and probably shouldn't engage myself until after they are finished. ;___;

But I do look forwards to that melee.
    Last edited by Kneenibble; 2012-11-19 at 12:02 AM.

18. - Top - End - #768
    Ettin in the Playground

All this talk of Winter is making me jealous. I will visit a place with snow before I die. Or I shall construct a weather machine and alter the climate in my local area.

Quote Originally Posted by A Rainy Knight View Post
    Oh, are we telling physics jokes here now? Well, just be glad you're not a kitten, because then you'd have a tiny μ all year round.
    One moment...
    *nearly dies from laughter*
    That joke was adorable!

Spoiler
    Show
    My... That cake must be worth a king's ransom...

"Dear Future Self,

Let the paranoia begin.
    Good work. I am sure your friend would get a good laugh out of it.
    Also, Happy Birthday!
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Mynxae View Post
    I'm awake. And I shall call you shortly regarding this matter.
    Mauve Shirt, Savannah, Gnomish Wanderer, Cuthalion and Smuchmuch get cookies for making me avatars. (::)
    (::) Current avatar by Smuchmuch (::)

Co Founder of LUTAS - For all your less than useful heroes out there.

My Deviant Art. Careful, it's full of ponies.

Dragons!

19. - Top - End - #769
    Troll in the Playground

Are we talking the kind of brambles that grow blackberries? Although I suppose they would be all gone by now. Still, as you have demonstrated, it is fun to say brambles.

Hello mi Ovis dulcis.

It depends on the time of day. Sometimes speed is an asset

Mynxanistan must determine that, for he has not piped in on the idea yet; but I should say that I am struggling through the gristle-mill of some papers for the next little while and probably shouldn't engage myself until after they are finished. ;___;

But I do look forwards to that melee.
    b-rrrrrr-rraaaambles. It IS a fun word.

Hi again!

I too am suffering this plaguitious vice of work. Between the chemical formulas to be bound and philosophical writing, I can not find the time to take the notes on artistic qualities from the online lecture. I wish there was more time.

I do indeed look forward to the feeling of "Oh yeeeeeeees I just BEAT A PERSON WITH AN ARMY OMG I NEVER GET THIS FAR". If I had known the army of the poor protoss I was murdering was currently occupied with a engagement, I would have come to join that fight, rather than slaughter innocent probes and robots.
    Spoiler
    Show
    don't feed the troll...

20. - Top - End - #770
    Ogre in the Playground

b-rrrrrr-rraaaambles. It IS a fun word.

Hi again!

I too am suffering this plaguitious vice of work. Between the chemical formulas to be bound and philosophical writing, I can not find the time to take the notes on artistic qualities from the online lecture. I wish there was more time.

I do indeed look forward to the feeling of "Oh yeeeeeeees I just BEAT A PERSON WITH AN ARMY OMG I NEVER GET THIS FAR". If I had known the army of the poor protoss I was murdering was currently occupied with a engagement, I would have come to join that fight, rather than slaughter innocent probes and robots.
    Do not pretend that you took no pleasure from that slaughter! But I shall know better than to underestimate you next game, and plan to mass Ghosts and lay nuclear winter upon your gates. All I need is Ghosts. Lots and lots of Ghosts. *eye twitch*

Time, time, never enough time... I know the pain. The term never ends: the term ends too soon. Where are these people who can manage their time, who get things done without stress and staying up late?!

I'm awake. And I shall call you shortly regarding this matter.
    Elemental, when you call Mynxae, could you please pretend that the white budgie agent Archangel woke you up because I told him to? It would make me so happy

21. - Top - End - #771
    Ettin in the Playground

Elemental, when you call Mynxae, could you please pretend that the white budgie agent Archangel woke you up because I told him to? It would make me so happy
    Alas... It cannot be done. I have already telephoned him.
    Though I am certain Archangel was working behind the scenes to get my alarm clock to go off on time.
    Mauve Shirt, Savannah, Gnomish Wanderer, Cuthalion and Smuchmuch get cookies for making me avatars. (::)

Dragons!

22. - Top - End - #772
    Ogre in the Playground

Alas... It cannot be done. I have already telephoned him.
    Though I am certain Archangel was working behind the scenes to get my alarm clock to go off on time.
    Alas indeed. Will it be alright?

He tells me now that you had the AM/PM on the alarm switched, which he fixed for you.

Are you well this day?

23. - Top - End - #773
    Ettin in the Playground

Alas indeed. Will it be alright?

He tells me now that you had the AM/PM on the alarm switched, which he fixed for you.

Are you well this day?
    I cannot say. The trials he is currently up against are something that I cannot help him with despite how much I want to.

Really? How is that even possible... It's an analogue alarm clock... Nevertheless, I thank him for his assistance.

As for me, I am mostly alright. A bit tired, but otherwise fine.
    The cat even decided to sleep on my bed last night, something she has not done in a very long time. Though I fear with her age, she's starting to develop the early stages of dementia as she seemed most confused before I went to bed last night.

Dragons!

24. - Top - End - #774
    Ogre in the Playground

I cannot say. The trials he is currently up against are something that I cannot help him with despite how much I want to.

Really? How is that even possible... It's an analogue alarm clock... Nevertheless, I thank him for his assistance.

As for me, I am mostly alright. A bit tired, but otherwise fine.
    The cat even decided to sleep on my bed last night, something she has not done in a very long time. Though I fear with her age, she's starting to develop the early stages of dementia as she seemed most confused before I went to bed last night.
    Well that is what Archangel told me. Perhaps he is lying, and he merely spent several hours pecking his reflection in the clock's face. It wouldn't be the first time.

*hugs* That can happen to cats? ;__; I'm sorry.

My impotent well wishes to Mynxae.

25. - Top - End - #775
    Ettin in the Playground

Well that is what Archangel told me. Perhaps he is lying, and he merely spent several hours pecking his reflection in the clock's face. It wouldn't be the first time.

*hugs* That can happen to cats? ;__; I'm sorry.

My impotent well wishes to Mynxae.
    Well, he obviously had to make certain that there wasn't an evil budgie doppelganger in there.

It can happen as they get older. I can't remember the signs one is supposed to look out for. But she has certainly become more vocal this passed year and more likely to be unable to decide what she wants. But she will be sixteen next year, so she is hardly a young cat.

Dragons!

26. - Top - End - #776
    Ogre in the Playground

Well, he obviously had to make certain that there wasn't an evil budgie doppelganger in there.

It can happen as they get older. I can't remember the signs one is supposed to look out for. But she has certainly become more vocal this passed year and more likely to be unable to decide what she wants. But she will be sixteen next year, so she is hardly a young cat.
    That, or he just had to woo the incredibly handsome budgie trapped behind the glass...

The poor old dear. At least you got to sleep with her thought, right? That's a good thing?

O! I must take me to a too late bed, and hope to make tomorrow more productive than today. Goodnight goodnight.

27. - Top - End - #777
    Ettin in the Playground

That, or he just had to woo the incredibly handsome budgie trapped behind the glass...

The poor old dear. At least you got to sleep with her thought, right? That's a good thing?

O! I must take me to a too late bed, and hope to make tomorrow more productive than today. Goodnight goodnight.
    Or that.

I think she's doing it because I've been kindly letting her outside at ungodly hours recently. So she's decided that sleeping in my room is more convenient when it comes to waking me up.

Goodnight.

Dragons!

28. - Top - End - #778
    Ogre in the Playground

Haven't eaten in about 24hrs. Haven't slept in nearly two days. Without my boyfriend now as well, forcefully separated (not broken up). Think it'd be easier to just go insane and starve.
    Last edited by Mynxae; 2012-11-19 at 03:08 AM.

Epic quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Ahh Kyth'ra... A knight of such honour and virtue, not to mention suppressed homicidal rage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Morph Bark View Post
    His life was over.
    Quote Originally Posted by C'nor View Post
    Mystic who fluffs things with madness and zeal,
    Mynxae who always seeks rifts to heal,
    The lovely Dark Lady who's never at odds;
    These are a few of our favorite mods!

29. - Top - End - #779
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Rawhide View Post
    I have absolutely no idea whatsoever what you have or haven't started doing, and you gave no indication either way. Plus, it is a very common expression and means no offence. The correct response when someone says that and you have is a simple "yeah, I already have".
    In this case, I did so in the very quote you wrote your suggestion beneath.

Quote Originally Posted by Rawhide View Post
    For that sentence, it does not matter in the slightest what was intended. I was mentioning what did happen. That sentence was not discussing anything subjective. I would suggest you read the sentence again, but this time replace "tone implying" with " the implication", though that changes the meaning of the sentence, as it no longer shows that it carries on and "tainted" the message and future meanings. As an example, if you walk into a room and insult someone loudly, even without intent to do so, you set the tone of the room. You set how the interactions everyone in the room will have with you will go from then on. The point is that the meaning you attached there carried to everything you said after it, as you continued to argue and defend that point, even if you didn't mean to.
    And you did nothing to alleviate that for a rather long time, but spent an equally long time trying to lecture me on how to detect and treat misunderstandings. Do you understand why I'm getting a bit annoyed with your behaviour?

You're satan why would you want this I spent four hours shoveling today four hours four hours four hours four hours.
    *wishes he had snow to shovel for four hours*

Like, I'm not kidding, comfortale weather for me is a little below freezing. That's COMFORTABLE. I could relax INSIDE YOUR FREEZER. This is normal to me.
    I don't know if this is standard for the entire world, or more of a regional thing, but the average temperature of freezers around these parts is -18oC, which, while hardly unreachable for outdoor temperatures, is nothing I would call "a little below freezing".

ION:
    Ugh, what a night. I got almost seven and a half hour of sleep, which should be well enough for me, but I'm just as tired as when I went to bed. And this is going to be a long day...
    Clouddreamer Teddy by me, high above the world, far beyond its matters...

Spoiler: Banner by Vrythas
    Show

30. - Top - End - #780
    Miniature Giant Space Hamster in the Playground Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy View Post
    In this case, I did so in the very quote you wrote your suggestion beneath.
    No, you did not. Your exact words were:

Indeed, and I do not in any way doubt that those were your intentions, but I didn't see it this way at first.
    No mention of it at all.

---

And you did nothing to alleviate that for a rather long time, but spent an equally long time trying to lecture me on how to detect and treat misunderstandings. Do you understand why I'm getting a bit annoyed with your behaviour?
    Nothing to alleviate what? You know what you said, I know what you said, there was nothing to alleviate. If you're talking about why didn't I address it? I did. I said a couple of times that it was just a misunderstanding, and misunderstandings happen, no one was at fault.

Also, please do not call this a "lecture". That is far from what this is, and is something I would definitely consider as putting words in my mouth if you persist. We've already discussed how this isn't about anybody telling anyone off.

"My Hobby: Replacing your soap with gravy" by rtg0922, Doll and Clint "Rawhide" Eastwood by Sneak