Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #91
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Dawn of Man, [IC]

Quote Originally Posted by mystic1110 View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    The Flock with her brother

While Aeolus was pacing and posturing beneath and under the gaze of the four Rocs, they listened patiently, while two owls who slid through the cracks, watched in silent contemplation and judgement. When the god was done the birds spoke in a harmonious concerto. Suloea's speech was one of notes and tunes, melody and song - mortals thought it song - the voices of birds, the language of the sky.

"I am no bird dear brother, I am any bird, I am the thought of birds, practically impossible is a phrase not meant for goddesses such as I. Your wings make you my brother, and as my brother I love you despite your deformities - you do your best, and I do not fault you for that. Your children are made in your image and I see the potential in them, I hope that you will see the need to civilize them. Outside good Synera they are petulant, greedy, petty and foolish. I shall not have them besmirch the sky and it's order with childish antics. I shall civilize them, instill in them respect, duty and honor, much like I have already done for those still stuck to the swollen earth."
    Aeolus nods and thinks about his sister's answers. "I see, that clears things up, but you just answered the only question I didn't rephrase at the end of my statement.

Let's try again. I'll ask each of my important questions again and then you answer each of them in kind okay?"

Aeolus inhales and raises his digits in order as he numbers his questions:
    "One, what are you going to teach my Aeolians?

Two, What about their and my non-bird aspects and destinies? They are part bird, part beast, and most important of all: part human; and now so am I. So what are you going to do about their multiple densities?

Three, why are birds just better than Aeolians and everything else?"
    ...if that makes sense.
    Spoiler: Note to all people I'm playing with.
    Show
    I work a 12 hour job with rotating days. So if I don't post or I'm not active during the middle of the day assume that I'll get out a post that evening if possible.
    When I don't have work I usually post a few times a day though, so don't worry!

An original way to describe originality
    Quote Originally Posted by Orpheus
    What originality really is is combining things that nobody thought to combine before in ways people didn't notice.

2. - Top - End - #92
    Troll in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisClark13 View Post
    Aeolus nods and thinks about his sister's answers. "I see, that clears things up, but you just answered the only question I didn't rephrase at the end of my statement.

Let's try again. I'll ask each of my important questions again and then you answer each of them in kind okay?"

Aeolus inhales and raises his digits in order as he numbers his questions:
    "One, what are you going to teach my Aeolians?

Two, What about their and my non-bird aspects and destinies? They are part bird, part beast, and most important of all: part human; and now so am I. So what are you going to do about their multiple densities?

Three, why are birds just better than Aeolians and everything else?"

The birds present within the haven of feathers blinked slowly... they didn't expect their brother to be this dim, they thought they answered the questions most adequately and everything else was obvious... the birds spoke methodically, slowly, making sure to leave a pause at each punctuation mark.

"I see, it did not occur to me that human intellect soared as high as they flew, I apologize - I shall be mindful of this limitation in the future. Let me explain. I will instruct the children in lessons of civility, etiquette, honor, law, and duty of governance. The fact that you are not wholly of the sky concerns me greatly, as does the fact that your children are also not wholly of the sky - being base born they shall have human sins and desires, which are unwelcome in the sky. I shall show them how to behave like Nobles. With chance my tutelage they will rise above their earth bound roots. As for the perfection of the bird - I do not understand how you do not feel it in your wings - for you are of the sky yourself. Birds do not commit the crimes of men, nor do they undo the balance of the world - they live, pridefully and beautifully. They are above all others in spirit and fact. They were the first beings of the purity of the sky - even before us."
    Last edited by mystic1110; 2012-11-15 at 06:33 PM.

3. - Top - End - #93
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by mystic1110 View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    The birds present within the haven of feathers blinked slowly... they didn't expect their brother to be this dim, they thought they answered the questions most adequately and everything else was obvious... the birds spoke methodically, slowly, making sure to leave a pause at each punctuation mark.

"I see, it did not occur to me that human intellect soared as high as they flew, I apologize - I shall be mindful of this limitation in the future. Let me explain. I will instruct the children in lessons of civility, etiquette, honor, law, and duty of governance. The fact that you are not wholly of the sky concerns me greatly, as does the fact that your children are also not wholly of the sky - being base born they shall have human sins and desires, which are unwelcome in the sky. I shall show them how to behave like Nobles. With chance my tutelage they will rise above their earth bound roots. As for the perfection of the bird - I do not understand how you do not feel it in your wings - for you are of the sky yourself. Birds do not commit the crimes of men, nor do they undo the balance of the world - they live, pridefully and beautifully. They are above all others in spirit and fact. They were the first beings of the purity of the sky - even before us."
    Aeolus nodded and thought his sister's words over and over again, several thoughts came to him, but he decided that any answers he was going to get were going to be 'birds are better' this and 'everything else is filthy' that.

..but he just couldn't resist once he had thought of a question that he thought would stump her for sure, "Okay then, one last question: Are not the stars above us better than your birds? They float up above this planet with grace and beauty, shedding light so that all may see it and be guided by it. They, by the same reasons your birds are better than humans, are better they themselves than your birds."
    Last edited by ChrisClark13; 2012-11-15 at 06:55 PM.
    ...if that makes sense.
    Spoiler: Note to all people I'm playing with.
    Show
    I work a 12 hour job with rotating days. So if I don't post or I'm not active during the middle of the day assume that I'll get out a post that evening if possible.
    When I don't have work I usually post a few times a day though, so don't worry!

An original way to describe originality
    Quote Originally Posted by Orpheus
    What originality really is is combining things that nobody thought to combine before in ways people didn't notice.

4. - Top - End - #94
    Titan in the Playground

Flumph

"That I can do after some rest, Urs Ignatus. They will go well with a race I had in mind as my messengers, to be where I cannot, for I move at a slower pace than most."
    Then his cousin takes up residence upon his back, hundreds of herbivorous animals sniffing at them as they go about their business. Nordul chuckles slightly at the introduction.
    "Ah, dear cousin, it cheers me to be on the ground. It lets my roots distribute life freely, and see to the needs of the land, which in turn nourishes all, even the creatures of the sky which compose your form. Did you like the gift I made for you and your denizens of the sky, by the way?"

5. - Top - End - #95
    Troll in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Umbranar View Post

The Obsidian Warmonger looked at the god in front of him and the humans fighting through the against odds. Their survival instinct made them run into the things they fear because they feared the god more. It was not the strife Kargath was looking for, merely an instinct. The human flesh and mind is weak, not ready for war and conflict. With one claw, he touched the ground and a black tarry liguid appeared, slowly taking the shape of an obelisk and then hardened. The Obsidian stone crackles with energy, standing high above the ground. The humans are weak, flesh and soul. Come and worship the prime element, Earth, and be blessed with resilience and the ability to fight. Not only will the blessed be able to fight the undead, but also to fight any who threaten them or have what belongs to them. Worship Kargath, sacrifice the unworthy and become strong.

As the first approached the Obelisk and Kargath they felt stronger already and learned how to forge weapons to defend themselves or, as Kargath preferred, attack others. It did not take long before the humans of this village all gathered and started to touch the Obelisk, slowly transforming.

Kargath spoke to the other god. It is a god, no doubt, but what kind of god is it? Why did it approach Kargath? What can it tell Kargath about the lesser elements coexisting with the superior Earth?

Spoiler
    Show
    AP: 15+rollover 4=19

Create Sentient Life 2 AP- The Stoneborn, humans that transformed through worship, replacing flesh with living stone.

Create Artifact 3 AP - The Obsidian Anchor, the lands surrounding the Anchor can not be changed or teleported except by Kargath and those with the Earth Domain. If so teleported, the Anchor and the lands stick together and dissapear as a whole. (Dinfales staff for example)

Cosmic Degree 5 AP - The Stoneborn: Any human willing to fight and become stronger can start worshipping at the Obsidian Anchor. Doing so slowly replaced their flesh with living stone and automaticly learn the concept of forging weapons (blacksmithing).

Create Concept lesser 1AP - Blacksmithing

Create Concept Advanced 2 AP - Armies, the strongest will be the "General" which is chosen in a number of duels to the death. Once the new leader is established, the army marches to conquer and pillage.

AP left = 6 AP
    Create

The skull beneath the mask laughed as Fear replied to Strife. "Dear cousin. I am Slovien and I am fear. The night is my domain so I saw you approach this village. You seemed to be watching them so I thought to give you a show and display to you the power of fear."

6. - Top - End - #96
    Bugbear in the Playground

Zombie

(4d6)[14] Attack
    (3d6)[15] Defence

<On the contrary my dear brother. The words have just begun to be Spoke.>

<ignislamidum - adbinaXLpedecirti!
    As the Unspoken speaks the flames of wrath burst into being around the God of the Earth, exploding in an area all around

<I call it Truenaming, That was the Concept of Flame. Admittedly not my strongest of attacks due to my affinity for Water, but representative of my abilities, don't you think?>
    The humanoid being, smirking in the form of Dinfale's greatest fear hovers in midair, idly watching the sparks flicker out

<And the best part is it requires none of the Divine Spark, simply my will against the Universe. Even a Human could learn this if given the chance.>
    Last edited by Anecronwashere; 2012-11-15 at 10:38 PM.
    <-- Give the zombie a hug. You know you want too. It's so lonely.

I have quit Giantitp. I may be back but not anytime soon
    Sorry everyone

7. - Top - End - #97

Spoiler
    Show

Dinfale's current hp: 28
    Attack: (2d6)[3][1](4)
    defense: (5d6)[4][6][4][5][5](24)

While the first round seems to be a tie for damage, that is only because I'm assuming the former is true rather than the latter concerning my last question. It'd still be nice to get an answer on my question in my last ic post. (it's within the spoilers, just so you know).

Dinfale grimaced after the first round. "Perhaps. However, you SHALL NOT catch me off guard so easily twice in a row." Such said, he raised his staff in front of him, guarding himself against whatever would come next.

Spoiler
    Show
    Dinfale's staff doesn't add anything to this battle but fluff, just so you know.
    Last edited by Falcon777; 2012-11-15 at 10:49 PM.

8. - Top - End - #98

Zombie

Spoiler
    Show
    (4d6)[19] Attack
    (3d6)[4] Defence
    HP 28

OOC:
    Spoiler
    Show
    I'm using latin translate, then with multiple words, condensing and randomly deleting chunks

<integumentum - Memet>

A shimmering shield forms around the God of the ocean, rippling like water
    <Heh. I need not catch you off-guard, simply find the area through which I can flow through and widen, because Water Adapts. Water learns and changes and overcomes. Earth crumbles and Breaks!>
    Moving blindingly fast, the Deep One lunges forward, a shimmering blade of water clutched in his fists. Executing a blinding fast assault, the blade seeming to hit in every direction>
    Last edited by Anecronwashere; 2012-11-15 at 10:56 PM.

Sorry everyone

9. - Top - End - #99

Dinfale called out "las bi mo sciath chosanta!", causing light to pour from his staff and tear through nearly all of the blades.

"Perhaps you ought to stick with fire. That was even easier than our first round."

Spoiler
    Show

Current hp: 26
    Attack: (2d6)[4][6](10)
    Defense: (5d6)[4][2][3][3][3](15)

Personally, I find using real languages to be more interesting!

"Now, it is my turn. Las bi mo claíomh!" The ground shook as POWER poured forth from Dinfale's staff. He then slammed it into the ground and a powerful shockwave of light poured forth, blasting the area around it.
    Last edited by Falcon777; 2012-11-15 at 11:09 PM.

10. - Top - End - #100

Zombie

Spoiler
    Show
    (4d6)[18] Attack
    (3d6)[13]
    26 HP

<It is because we are evenly matched, two beings on an equal footing. So let us uneven them.
    Dinfaderralis - EXOLESCO!>

Speaking the Truename of Dinfale the God of the Seas weakens him, sapping a tiny amount of his essence to gain a slight advantage
    Last edited by Anecronwashere; 2012-11-16 at 12:25 AM.

Sorry everyone

11. - Top - End - #101

Dinfale winced as the Unspoken's reply caught him somewhat more strongly than before.

Spoiler
    Show

Current hp: 23
    Attack: (2d6)[1][2](3)
    Defense: (5d6)[5][1][2][5][1](14)

He replied, "Indeed. My strength to defend is somewhat greater than yours, while your strength to attack is somewhat greater than my own." Dinfale then raised his staff again, hoping that he would not lose the next round.
    Last edited by Falcon777; 2012-11-16 at 12:33 AM.

12. - Top - End - #102

Zombie

Spoiler
    Show
    (4d6)[6] Attack
    not going to bother with Defence, you cant exceed 2 with that roll

Batting aside the blow of Dinfale with ease the one which resides below sanity simply smirks
    <Is that the best you can do? I know MORTALS with stronger blows that that one.>

Closing his eyes and concentrating the Unspoken's aura flares, sending ungodly terror into the heart and soul of the opposing God
    <You know I shall win. I always win. Uncreation is the End of Times, no ifs, buts or maybes and I AM UNCREATION!>
    With a roar the Unspoken unleashes a massive wave of power, swirling and encapsulating Dinfale, battering him from all sides and holding him

Sorry everyone

13. - Top - End - #103

Dinfale then stood up more fully and batted aside the majority of the power, taking a few burns for the trouble. "You might want to work on your aim a little bit."

Spoiler
    Show
    Current hp: 21
    Attack: (2d6)[5][6](11)
    Defense: (5d6)[5][6][2][4][1](18)

"However, if it is power you want, then try THIS on for size! Talamh Briseadh!" And with those words, the ground rolled up beneath the Unspoken before breaking apart and launching both him and many large pieces of metal and rock into the air.
    Last edited by Falcon777; 2012-11-16 at 12:46 AM.

14. - Top - End - #104

Zombie

Spoiler
    Show
    (4d6)[12]
    (3d6)[8]

<We are evenly matched my brother, surely you realize this. But the weakening attack I got past your defenses mean this stalemate will resolve in my victory.>
    The Unspoken simply becomes fluid, slipping between the shards of flying rock with the minimum amount of movement.
    Shooting forward with a grin he appears behind Dinfale
    <Enough with the Godly showing off, let us fight Staff to Sword. My Quickblade of Water against your Staff.>
    The Unspoken enters a dueling stance, his sword held casually.

BTW: What does Dinfale see? The Unspoken looks like Dinfale's worst fear made Humanoid but what is it?

Sorry everyone

15. - Top - End - #105

Dinfale nodded in agreement.

Spoiler
    Show

Current hp:19
    Attack: (2d6)[2][6](8)
    Defense: (5d6)[5][5][5][4][1](20)

Dinfale held both hands on his staff as he moved quickly towards his opponent. Then with a sudden speed he rushed forward and pushed at the Unspoken, staff diagonal.

Spoiler
    Show
    Um...that is a good question. To be honest I don't know. I had honestly just assumed that the whole fear thing was mostly just fluff since there was another character (lizardlord's god) that was the epitome of fear. But I suppose I could say that A great fear of his would be the world broken apart and destroyed. Oh, btw, you probably ought to put the ooc stuff in spoiler tags.
    Last edited by Falcon777; 2012-11-16 at 01:17 AM.

16. - Top - End - #106

Zombie

Spoiler
    Show
    (4d6)[18]
    [roll3d6[/roll]
    20HP

Everyone sees the Unspoken differently. It is fluff (right now) but most of this game is fluff.
    Hmm, the world being destroyed, would be represented by the destroyer, you would see someone capable of destroying the world. Every aspect of his visage would remind you of the destruction of the world and the fact he could pull it off.

The quickblade slices through the air, flowing fast and hard, hitting against your staff solidly but curving through the air in a way totally unlike any solid imaginable
    <You fight well. I do wish you stick around until the Time of Speaking, to lose you in the Wilting, or even the Rising would be such a shame.>
    The Unspoken feels his stamina waning, used up in the fight with his opponent. But could tell Dinfale was fading just as fast, the ferocity in their attacks leaving both less for it.

Sorry everyone

17. - Top - End - #107

Spoiler
    Show
    First round:
    Me:
    For attack: (2d6)[6][1](7)
    For defense: (5d6)[3][4][2][2][2](13)
    current hp: 30

You: (4d6)[14] Attack
    (3d6)[15] Defence

Ending hp: Me: 28 You: 28

Second round:
    Me:
    Dinfale's current hp: 28
    Attack: (2d6)[3][1](4)
    defense: (5d6)[4][6][4][5][5](24)

You:
    (4d6)[19] Attack
    (3d6)[4] Defence
    HP 28

Ending Hp: Me: 26 You: 26

Third round:
    Me:
    Current hp: 26
    Attack: (2d6)[4][6](10)
    Defense: (5d6)[4][2][3][3][3](15)

You:
    (4d6)[18] Attack
    (3d6)[13]
    26 HP

Ending Hp: Me: 23 You: 24

Fourth round:
    Me:
    Current hp: 23
    Attack: (2d6)[1][2](3)
    Defense: (5d6)[5][1][2][5][1](14)

You:
    (4d6)[6] Attack
    not going to bother with Defence, you cant exceed 2 with that roll
    (aka you're at 24 hp)

Ending Hp: Me: 21 You: 22

Fifth round:
    Me:
    Current hp: 21
    Attack: (2d6)[5][6](11)
    Defense: (5d6)[5][6][2][4][1](18)

You:
    (4d6)[12]
    (3d6)[8]
    (aka you're at 22 hp)

Ending hp: Me: 19 You: 19

Sixth round:
    Me:
    Current hp:19
    Attack: (2d6)[2][6](8)
    Defense: (5d6)[5][5][5][4][1](20)

You:
    (4d6)[18]
    [roll3d6[/roll]
    20HP

hp....20? no, I'm afraid that at the beginning of the round you have 19 hp, not 20. You also need to fix your defense roll. Once you got that done I can move on, ne?

Dinfale nodded. "Indeed, you do well yourself. It is most interesting that the two of us should not only be opposed philosophically, but that we should also should be evenly matched in combat as well."
    Last edited by Falcon777; 2012-11-16 at 01:58 AM.

18. - Top - End - #108

Zombie

Spoiler
    Show
    (3d6)[11]
    Sorry I didn't see the 3HP attack

<It is interesting. I wish you well in all your fights, except ones against or opposing me of course.>

Sorry everyone

19. - Top - End - #109

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Lizard Lord View Post

The skull beneath the mask laughed as Fear replied to Strife. "Dear cousin. I am Slovien and I am fear. The night is my domain so I saw you approach this village. You seemed to be watching them so I thought to give you a show and display to you the power of fear."

Kargath looked Slovien for a moment before shaking his head.
    Power to what? Send humans running for their lives, get killed while holding on to the illusion of safety? No, fear has its limited uses. It can drive a mortal into heroism or stupidity depending on the level of fright. Anger can do the same but not out of sheer panick but personal hatred. Kargath does not care what the reason of Strife is, aslong as its there. Fear can freeze a mortal and prevents it from doing anything at all, while anger always results in Strife. Kargath respects It and fear, for certain aspects. It must excuse Kargath, time will transform these into superior beings of stone and battle but there is much to explore in this world.

Kargath then went straight for the city of man. He felt the earth and stone arranged in masses for the humans to live in. He had to see it for himself, such a creation of stone with so many mortals in one place could be great canvas for his next masterpiece.
    Last edited by Umbranar; 2012-11-16 at 11:05 AM.

20. - Top - End - #110

Spoiler
    Show

Current Hp: 17
    Attack: (2d6)[6]
    Defense: (5d6)[16]

Dinfale really began to feel the weariness of the battle take a hold of him. In an effort to conserve energy, he guardedly attacked at his opponent while doing his level best not to open himself up for a counterattack.
    Last edited by Falcon777; 2012-11-16 at 12:36 PM.

21. - Top - End - #111
    Troll in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Umbranar View Post

Kargath looked Slovien for a moment before shaking his head.
    Power to what? Send humans running for their lives, get killed while holding on to the illusion of safety? No, fear has its limited uses. It can drive a mortal into heroism or stupidity depending on the level of fright. Anger can do the same but not out of sheer panick but personal hatred. Kargath does not care what the reason of Strife is, aslong as its there. Fear can freeze a mortal and prevents it from doing anything at all, while anger always results in Strife. Kargath respects It and fear, for certain aspects. It must excuse Kargath, time will transform these into superior beings of stone and battle but there is much to explore in this world.

Kargath then went straight for the city of man. He felt the earth and stone arranged in masses for the humans to live in. He had to see it for himself, such a creation of stone with so many mortals in one place could be great canvas for his next masterpiece.

"You underestimate fear, cousin. How unwise of you."
    Last edited by Lizard Lord; 2012-11-16 at 04:22 PM.

22. - Top - End - #112
    Dwarf in the Playground

BlackDragon

Spoiler
    Show
    OOC Speak: During this post, this event "began" when Nordul left his resting spot, but the infected cells did not grow enough to form "it"'s conscious until now. That is why there can be mutated animals, per say. They are just very, very, very rare. Like three or four at most. Just mainly fluff though.

It was weak. But many. Incomplete, yet perfect. This is what it felt. It knew what to do. All of it, to those beings whose housed a few minor cells to the ones who looked like no other from the influence of it, felt a urge to move, to find others like it, to gather. And so it did. When a one being with enough of "it" in it found another, "it" felt growth. As one infected group found another, "it" felt purpose. Soon, instead of aimless wandering, the infected honed in a single location, as the call of "it" grew stronger.

Across the land, animals made from Nordul that had "it" inside of them gathered in groups, predators and prey following one another without bloodshed. The animals were few, and most of the infected had only a few cells of "it" in their bodies. But some where changed from the amount of "it" in them, deformed or mutated to look and act like no other beast in the forest. And then man. A few hunters had felled the rare beast that had "it" in it's body, cooked and then feasted upon the flesh. And ate the cells of "it". Soon, those men heard the call. And they answered. "it" felt the most growth from man. Felt the intelligence of the beings. When a man encountered a group of infected beasts, the beasts gather around and protected the man. Followed the man. Listened to the man's commands.

But every group, every infected walked towards one place. One purpose. The place where Nordul had rest was still filled with minor presence of the god. Still held some divine essence. And that place, that power, that energy called out to "it". And so "it" had answered, coming from every region to gather at this spot. Groups, ranging from a few infected, to those that had man or the mutated and counted dozens of beasts within their midst, arrived each day, every hour. Soon "it" had gather most of itself in that place. A few stragglers were soon to arrive, but "it" knew they would not be enough. The power here was too weak. So "it" begin to feast upon the place, devouring plant, life, and earth to gather what divine essence was left. But it was not enough.....

23. - Top - End - #113

Zombie

Spoiler
    Show
    (4d6)[13]
    (3d6)[12]

Another blinding fast assault on his equally skilled opponent results in nothing, two beings locked in the clash of swords for no result except the tiring of them both.

Sorry everyone

24. - Top - End - #114
    Titan in the Playground

Flumph

Nordul froze where he stood, before his head slowly swerved, the thud of his feet shaking the land slightly.
    "Something is wrong...My Uncle and Cousin, I must ask to be excused for a moment. Something touches my works in a way most unpleasant. It calls my attention too much to ignore. I shall return, though, and make good on my promise."
    With that, Nordul heads off, towards the site of the corruption. Towards the spot he napped, and let the animals of the world burst from within his form.

25. - Top - End - #115
    Dwarf in the Playground

BlackDragon

The last of "it" had gather in the place, feasting upon the diminishing essences with in the place. But then "it" felt the essence, no the....god...yes that is the word, coming towards "it". Man had given "it" knowledge, some. Not enough. But this god could. "it" gathered itself into one place, bodies of the beasts climbing on top of one another to form a living mountain of beings. And at the top set the few humans and mutated animals, waiting. For "it" was in them the most, gather the most knowledge from them, and felt the world most clearly from inside them. So, as the god approached, "it" set in wait.

26. - Top - End - #116
    Titan in the Playground

Flumph

Nordul paused again, as he came to a barren landscape. He had lain near here, hadn't he? Where was the first forest? The greenery that heralded his great act? Where was the life that he put down here? Puzzled, he moved forward again, towards the source of this desolation, the land's soil becoming rich and sprouts beginning from where his feet touch the ground. An answer would be had.

Unknown to him, however, was that this answer would be one he regretted for the rest of his days.

27. - Top - End - #117
    Dwarf in the Playground

BlackDragon

The god was near. So close, yet "it"'s goal was so far away. But the god came into view, and "it" struck. Or tried to, but "it"'s body would not move. Not one of the infected animals, not one of the infected men, not even one of the mutated. "it" paused, examining itself for the first time. All of its bodies became still...and then separated. "it" felt itself violently tear away from the bodies and cells of the uninfected flesh, before draining, squirming, climbing its way into the center of the mountain of dead mass. The mutated turned into...liquid, leaving twisted blackened bones as the only evidence that they existed, before melting down into the core. Building up. Coming together. Ad midst the rapidly decaying bodies and stench of disease was "it".

And "it" was formed. The god, merely by coming close to "it" empowered the essence within the being for a brief moment. But it was a enough. The spark caused a chain reaction, setting off "it"'s own divine power that was building up in the cells and flesh of the infected. And, like a magnet, "it" had gathered itself, turning the flesh into pure divine power, the cells of infected into "it"'s body. And the liquid of the mutated, the beings most effected by "it", formed the very core of this new entity.

"Hello father. It is soooo nice to finally meet you. I must say, while it has been fun being a mere cell in a squirrel, I like this form so much better. Do you agree?" says a sickly voice as black liquid seeps up from the pile of bodies, now merely bones with a few strips of skin here and there, swirling above the pile. Suddenly, a shining white boot steps out of the swirling liquid and onto the topmost skull, a man's, before another steps out on the twisted skull of a mutated. As the rest of the body forms, a red glove reaches out of the liquid and twists itself in the air as if the mass was trying to bow to the god. As the rest of the body forms, the face of Infernique is blank, pitch black, expect for a thin blue line where a man's face would be. It widens into a mockery of a grin as the being takes a deep breath before thrusting it's head back and yelling "It feels good to be alive!" before quickly facing it's father, it's blue glowing eyes now open.

28. - Top - End - #118

Dinfale frowned as the Unspoken struck him again. This fight is simply too evenly matched. At the rate we are going, both of us will drop at the same time. And THAT is simply not acceptable. A clear winner must be declared...otherwise...why otherwise the whole fight would be pointless. These thought ran through Dinfale's head as he continued to bob and weave.

Spoiler
    Show

Current Hp: 15
    Attack: (2d6)[5]
    Defense: (5d6)[22]

And the struggle continued, neither side gaining on the other.

Spoiler
    Show
    Lol, Necron. I just realized that my roll is the perfect roll to cause us to both do 2 damage. lol I could go higher with my defense, but it wouldn't matter, it's JUST high enough to keep you from getting anything more than 2. And my attack is JUST low enough to keep me from getting more than 2.
    Last edited by Falcon777; 2012-11-16 at 10:43 PM.

29. - Top - End - #119

Zombie

Spoiler
    Show
    Want to just roll a D20? 1-9 you win, 12-20 I win and 10-11 it's a draw.

The weapons of the two evenly matched Deities clash together, neither side able to tag the other, the Health of both draining away only in the form of becoming tired

Sorry everyone

30. - Top - End - #120
    Titan in the Playground

Flumph

Nordul blanched slightly as the entity formed, calling him Father. He did not...how did this entity come to be? The life...maybe there was some darkness to infinite life energy, some danger, after all...
    "...Greetings, my child. What do you call yourself, and what are your goals, my firstborn?"
    Looking at this...thing? No, it was born of him, like it or not. It-no, he, was his Son. He would be acknowledged, at least. However, no matter how hard he tries, how much he keeps the revulsion off his face, he can't keep it out of his eyes...

Spoiler
    Show
    We were all allowed to have energy from the rollover, so you start at 19 AP.