New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #121
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Dawn of Man, [IC]

Spoiler
    Show

(1d20)[2]

sure, it'll save time, and really we are too evenly matched and it's getting a little boring to see just 2 hp go down on each side each round.

Gathering power, Dinfale shouted out, " Talamh, creach mo namhaid! Ceangail agus séalaigh a brí!

And with that said, the earth swallowed up the water, fastening itself around the Unspoken. Dinfale then struck the Unspoken once, and hard. The Unspoken did not immediately rise.

"It was a good fight, however, the victory is mine. Thank you for this challenge, it has brought experience that perhaps otherwise could have been acquired at the hands of someone less merciful than yourself." And with that Dinfale released the Unspoken from the earth and rock.
    Last edited by Falcon777; 2012-11-16 at 11:03 PM.

2. - Top - End - #122
    Dwarf in the Playground

BlackDragon

The mocking smile fades a tad when Infernique sees the disgust in Nordul's eyes. "I see that you do not approve of me, Father. But that is well. As for my name, it is Infernique. My goals...father, did you not just witness my birth? Surely even you would understand the need to take a step back and...examine the world before I even think about acting. I am not a fool, father." Infernique tells Nordul, his mocking smile returning.

3. - Top - End - #123
    Titan in the Playground

Flumph

"That is fair, but many of us know our purpose when we arise. However, we seem to be fed by certain aspects of things."
    He sees his son's hesistation upon his disgust, and his eyes soften. Perhaps he was hasty to judge him. None can help how they come to be, just what they do.*
    "Come, then. I will introduce you to two of your kin, one of the forge and one the sky, and maybe we shall see what your gifts are."

Spoiler
    Show
    *Nordul might see too much good in things.

4. - Top - End - #124

Zombie

The Unspoken coughs, shaking his limbs off of rock
    <Victory due to cheating. We were fighting sword to staff without any Divine power. Still, I accept my defeat graciously and will not create the Adapters.>

Gathering a ball of water the Deep One cleanses himself of dirt
    <-- Give the zombie a hug. You know you want too. It's so lonely.

I have quit Giantitp. I may be back but not anytime soon
    Sorry everyone

5. - Top - End - #125
    Dwarf in the Playground

BlackDragon

"Sorry father, but I must go on my own way. Maybe later we can talk to others, and each other. But for now, I believe I shall hunt out my goals." Infernique tells Nordul, before bowing again. Suddenly, Infernique turns into a black mist which rapidly disperses in the air, leaving a mountain of bones behind as the only evidence that he was even there.

6. - Top - End - #126
    Titan in the Playground

Flumph

Nordul regards the mountain, and the ground around it, no life approaching within feet of it even with him so near. An ominous sign.
    "Good luck, my son."
    He bows his head at the dissipitating cloud, and silently prays he won't come to regret this. Pity the gods lacked some power higher than them to pray to. He headed back to the City, quiet.
    Last edited by Eshkigal; 2012-11-16 at 11:32 PM.

7. - Top - End - #127

Spoiler
    Show
    You know what's funny? Is that when I saw the 2, I totally knew I was going to "cheat", it was like I just had to . Meh, it's all fluff anyways.

"Now that our challenge is over, I would ask that you would gather any humans that have been wandering. They shall continue to wander, but they shall learn of hospitality and generosity. In time I shall also teach them of dance and music. However, that is my responsibility, not yours. And I believe that they should be called...the Edema Ruh."

Spoiler
    Show
    Ok, ok, I'm totally and completely ripping off that name from Patrick Rothfuss' "The Name of the Wind", which by the way is a really, really good fantasy novel.

8. - Top - End - #128
    Troll in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Slovien waited on the moon until people began to fear the night and the horrors that came with it enough to recognize him as the god of the night. That time has finally come.

Spoiler
    Show
    Rollover 4 AP
    -3 gain domain Darkness (Night)

Spent 5 creating the moon, spent 1 on shadows, spent on bats, and spent five on greater shadows.

1 AP left
    Last edited by Lizard Lord; 2012-11-17 at 11:32 PM.

9. - Top - End - #129
    Dwarf in the Playground

BlackDragon

Norx was a hunter, a brave one at that. Unlike most others, he hunted in the deepest parts of the forest, going weeks without seeing another human, eating small game he killed while stalking bigger prey. During his latest hunt, Norx had snared a couple of rabbits and shot a squirrel out of a tree before taking them back to his camp so that he could prepare them as meals. But as he was about to start the fire to cook them, a bear stumbled through his camp, startling Norx who grabbed his bow and fire a couple of arrows into the animal. With a roar, the bear charged at Norx, who managed to jump out of the way at the last second, but received a nasty gash across his chest. The bear, now wanting to find easier prey, crashed through the underbrush and out of the camp, leaving a wounded Norx to tend to himself.

"Blast that bear! Blast all bears! The only game I cannot hunt, for their pelts are not worth carrying all the way back to market." Norx grumbles, as he wraps his wound with strips of cloth. After finishing the bandage, Norx turns towards his uncooked meal and begins to fix that, roasting the animals over a fire. As the smell of cooking flesh and melting fat float through the air, Norx spots another animal near the camp. "The bear must have killed it when it rampaged through the camp." Norx concludes, as he picks up the body of a strange rabbit, fur pure black but with completely white eyes. "Must of been blind." Norx mumbles to himself as he heads back to the fire. With a shrug, Norx skins and guts his new find before placing it on the fire with the others. Soon he gets the cooked morsels off of the fire before greedily devouring them, for his fight and wound had tired his body out. Reaching for the last one, the black rabbit, Norx manages to eat most of the flesh before suddenly feeling like a great weight had entered his body. Norx swayed on the spot, looking groggily around the camp before collapsing on the ground.

"Why, hello there! It is nice to meet you, mister..ah...Norx! I am what you would call a god, a divine being that controls certain aspects of the world. And believe it or not, you just ate part of me! Poor old rabbit, though I think it might have been a hare, was too old to make it to the gathering. That, and only a few cells of it were actually infected, so the call would not have been that strong as it was. Oh, but where are my manners! I should properly introduce myself; My name is Inferinque. Though you may call me Lord Corrupter. That has a nice ring to it, if I say so myself!" called out a voice in the darkness that was Norx's concinous . One part of him knew that Norx was in the camp, asleep on the ground. Yet this...was all too real. Suddenly, Norx found him in a large, blood-red room with two chairs in it, both seemingly made from bone and facing each other. And seated in one, was Infernique in all of his glory, so to speak. "Now, dear Norx, please have a seat." The god told the mortal, gesturing with his hand to the other chair.

Norx numbly feels his body move to the chair, sit down in it, and look the god in the eyes. Or where Infernique's eyes should of been. "Now, shall we begin to do business? The only reason I am doing this is because of coincidence, but that does not make it any less important. See, your actions have presented me with quite the choice: I could kill you now and stop the horror that might be born, or do nothing and let the infected cells course through your veins. I am sure that whatever shall be made from it will be quite...abnormal. And exciting. But there is a third choice. You see, before I became a god, the infected had the same two choices as you when the cells finally mutated, die from the pain or turn into something...different. But now that I am a god, I can offer you something no other being has ever had the honor to be: A perfect creation of mine. You see, I can now simply command the cells to work for you, not on their own. In a sense, you would lose part of your humanity but would gain immense power over your own body. The cost is not much. You simply have to spread my cells, which will multiply through your body, to others and follow some orders every once in a while." Infernique explains to Norx, who just listens stoically to the speech. Infernique leans back in his bone chair, which gives a few creaks and one large crack!, as he stares at the mortal before him. "The choice is yours, Norx. Which of the three do you choose?" Norx begins to move his mouth, only to find that his voice could not escape his throat. Norx looks down at his hands, trying to gain some minor confidence to speak to the god, but none comes. Finally, with great effort, Norx looks back up and whispers the faintest of words in all of history: "Lord Corrupter".

Norx awakes with a start, his memory fuzzy and his stomach empty. Glancing at his campfire, he sees that it had burned itself out days ago. "That's not right...I should not have slept that long." Norx mumbles to himself in disbelief. Standing upright, Norx unwinds the cloth around his chest to find his wound perfectly healed, not even a scare left. But what most disturbed him was the cloth itself, which had blood soaked on it from the wound. Most of the blood was normal, red cells, but the freshest blood on the impromptu bandage was tinged black. "Followers" suddenly echos through Norx's head, and he turns in the direction of the closest village. His facial feature harden as the bloody cloth falls from his hands before Norx sets off towards the village with a single sentence on his lips: "Yes, my lord."

Infernique watches as his new-found puppet heads towards the nearest settlement, towards the expansion of Infernique's goals. The thin blue line that represents his mouth curves into a smile, as the events that shapes history slowly fall into place. The world would soon know about the newest god, one way or another.

Spoiler
    Show
    Right, rollover...from what Nordul told me, I got 19 AP from the start, and it seems another roll-over happened. If I am wrong, feel free to correct me.

Starting AP 19 + 4 roll over AP
    Raise Hero (Norx)- 2 AP
    Gain Ability (One with Shadows)- 5 AP
    Ending AP-16
    (Mistake on the AP, fixed)
    Last edited by WarGruntw; 2012-11-17 at 03:54 PM.

10. - Top - End - #130

Drexoroth looked at his creations. The pirates were a growing order, with some humans becoming amphibious merfolk and joining the pirate guilds. But one ship with one crew wasn't enough and when multiple crew came into existence, the problem was even worse, they became disconnected. He needed a way to join them together, so he created a city, where outside laws and traditions are irrelevant, where freedom is enforced. In the heart of that portside city, he created the council of the free captains, all the captains go there to say what they must to the council of the five pirate lords, Captain Silver-tounge: the diplomat, Captain Hookblade: the warcheif, Captain Drex, the priest, Captain Woodnail, the boatmaker and of course, The Whirlwind King, ruler of the seas. With these five making sure that all pirates have their say in what happens within pirate communities, Drexoroth was satisfied with his now, completley ordered group of pirates.

Spoiler
    Show
    4AP+4 rollover+2 Pantheon=10AP
    Form Society: Pirate city 1 AP
    From Order: The Free Captains 2AP
    Raise Legend: The Whirlwind King 4AP
    Gain Domain Communion (Desicions) 3AP
    10AP-10AP=0AP

Working towards Communion (Desicions) 7/7
    Form Society: Pirate city 1 AP
    From Order: The Free Captains 2AP
    Raise Legend: The Whirlwind King 4AP
    Last edited by Thattaman; 2012-11-17 at 03:25 PM.

11. - Top - End - #131
    Dwarf in the Playground

BlackDragon

After days of traveling, Norx finally spies his goal: A small village on the outskirts of civilization. Rogues and their families mostly, with a mixing of men who could not stand being around civilization but were too afraid to become hermits. That was all of the people that could be found here, all that would dare this far in the wilds. People who would not be missed. "Now Norx, we need followers and minions to complete my goal. We can not afford to use a more subtle approach, so do as you see fit." The voice echos in his head. Norx begins the walk towards the village again, this time with purpose in his stride. A few hours later, Norx enters the village and heads towards the center of it, attracting attention as he goes.

Children run in fear of him as he walks, women shriek in terror or stare at him with eyes of disbelief, and the men draw crude weapons with eyes that promise death at the slightest provocation. As Norx nears the center of the village, he thinks back on the past few days and the changes they have brought. During his journey Norx had grew from merely five feet in height to a towering seven feet, old muscles grew stronger and new muscles formed over his body, and though he stayed seemingly thin and lithe his weight was more than three of the grown men in the village. And right before he saw the village, the tattoos had begun to form: Strange black lines that curved into intricate figures and drawings covered his skin all over his body, making his visage seem dark and cruel to any that looked upon him. And his clothes...they grew from within him, formed by the black cells that inhabited his body, literally growing out from his skin to form the strangest gear Norx had ever seen: A form fitting suit seemingly made of the blackest leather covered by a dark red half-plate on his body, with a silken cloak the color of the sky hiding it all underneath it.

The villagers had a right to fear him, and not only from his appearance. "People of the village! I call upon you to listen to my words, to hear out my beliefs and witness the power of my lord!" Norx yells out in a unearthly voice before waiting for the villagers to assemble around him, the men circling him with weapons drawn while the women hid behind their husbands. "My lord wishes to show you the way of his teachings! To give the worthy the power to make something of themselves in this world! And I am his herald! To show you the way towards my lord, to help you find the power of which you can better thyselves!" Norx hollers at the crowd, throwing his arms up in the air. Most stare in disbelief, though Norx notes that a few had greedy glares in their eyes already. The promise of a god must not come to this village very much. "It is true, my lord gave me this body, this strength...." Norx continues to rant at the villagers...

...and Infernique watches the whole process. "Oh my, the puppet can listen to the master. And very well, at that. But he has completed part of the plan, and now I must also complete my part." He says, his mocking smile returning. The villagers, old and young, man and women, would suddenly hear Infernique's voice in their minds, giving them the same promises of power and glory that Norx was giving. Back in the village, half of the villagers stood in a daze, staring at random objects with glazed eyes as they listened to the voice in their heads. But the other half seemed quite angry at having their minds invaded, and decided to take it out on the most logical person: Norx.

Norx saw the work of his god, his patron as many of the people fell into a daze around him. "The power of my god is pure. Follow his commands, and you shall become a perfect being like myself. Go against him, and you shall be slaughtered in droves." Norx speaks in a quieter, calmer voice than before, for many in the crowd were no longer listening to him and the other half advanced upon him with weapons drawn. Norx puts his hands infront of him, facing each other, his right hand in a shape that looked like it was about to grab something while his left had its palm stretched out. Suddenly, a black hilt bursts out of his left palm and his right hand quickly grabs it before snatching backwards, pulling a fully formed long sword out his arm, still dripping black blood that had made it. Norx lashed out at the nearest villager, cutting through the wooden shield raised in defense and the man himself, neatly dissecting him from shoulder to hip. Norx turns towards the nearest attacking villager and cuts him down also, repeating the process until none of the attacking villagers were alive.

"Loyal followers of the Lord of Corruption, gather your old neighbors into a pile in the middle of the village. We shall leave in three days, for my Lord tells me that help shall arise then, and then we shall carry out his plans! And tonight, you shall begin the journey to become perfect beings yourself!" Norx yells at the still dazed villagers, who snap out of their trance like state and move to follow his orders. Later that night, in the largest house in the village, the remaining villagers raised goblets filled with black liquid before toasting the Lord of Corruption and drinking from the goblets. The next day, the children had rapidly grew into adults, deformities had disappeared, and bodies had grown more...perfect over night. And the next brought similar changes, leaving most men looking like six-foot versions of Norx, and the women six-foot Valkyries.

But the most fearsome changes occurred to the bodies of the dead: their flesh melted away, replaced by black liquid that acted like both muscles and bones, their old bones hardened and enlarged forming a distorted human skeleton on the outside of their bodies that acted as both armor and weapons, but the most gruesome changes were to the skull. It covered the heads of the bodies entirely, mouth filled with sharpened teeth and fangs, bone hardened so much that it was tougher then steel, black blood dripping from any openings except the eyes. The eyes had a blazing blue light shining from behind them, giving the mockery of eyesight to the things. And on the third day, as Norx and the villagers began to gather near the exit of the village, they arose as one and followed the group, solemn golems of bone and blood, sworn to serve the followers of Corruption. And so the procession of Norx, villagers and Blood Golems left the village and headed towards one of the largest human cities, Infernique's plans falling into place.

Spoiler
    Show
    Starting AP-16
    Create Order (Order of the Black Blood)-2 AP
    Three tiers:
    Brood- Man that has encountered the black blood and gave into its influence. Most follow infernique, though later in the game some might be able to resist the call of the blood.
    Wraith- Man that encountered the black blood but was consumed by it. Reduced to a savage beast who instincts are to spread the black blood. Can be controlled by members of the Brood.
    Ghoul- Man that encountered the black blood and resisted it. Turned raving mad, though can sometimes act like a Brood or Wraith. Cannot be controlled, though it is not hostile to most creatures.)

Create Monstrous Life- Blood Golems 1 AP- Blood Golems are beings who get infected with black blood as they are killed or soon after they are killed. The skeleton hardens before enlarging, forming the outer shell of the golem while inner organs and flesh are reduced to Black liquid that acts like the new muscles and bones. Can be controlled by the Brood.

Create Legendary Concept (Black Blood)- 5 AP
    This was originally a few infected cells that did not make it to the birth of Infernique and was soon devoured by Norx. Black blood reworks the system of the host into a more powerful form, gives the host regenerative powers, and forms new bones and organs as needed, not effected by age or diseases, and other minor advantages. Beings that have Black blood in them can sense one another, and can control weaker willed Black Blood members. The downside is that it provides a direct link to Infernique, who can directly interact with the cells inside of the being. Because of this, any of get infected with black blood soon fall in line with his plans or be driven mad through his actions.

Ending AP- 8

12. - Top - End - #132
    Barbarian in the Playground

How long had Owl sat watching? It was an unclear fact. She was, however, clearly satisfied with something it had seen. As the battle simmered to an end, Owl clucked in approval and spread her wings. It flew in soft circles around their heads, as small as a moth. Her mouthless voice spread.
    TAB "What an amusing display. I am thoroughly entertained with your presentation." She did not linger on formalities. "What was that force you used? A curiosity is the divine's ability to force its will upon the world. Is that not how we shape the things we desire and design? Yet I heard you state," it draws lazily around the Unspoken. "I heard you state that any mortal could have this power."
    TAB She cooed softly. "A shame, unchecked it would be the end, though something tells me you would partially enjoy that. No, not yet. It is still too early." It became man sized and stood and didn't move. "Already one of my children has shared this force with the mortals, has unlocked the potential to their eyes. She called it magic, so I suppose that is what it is. Magic, certainly an even ring to it?" He stepped closer to the Unspoken. "Certainly, all magic seems to stem from the will forcing itself upon the world. I have noticed that you speak it, and I have come across in my studies the ability to write it. The word seems to be the defining nature of its... definition." Owl smiled, could a beak smile. "Would you lend your power to mine, so that when the mortals receive this magic, they should be bound to the Word?"

Spoiler
    Show
    Owl's AP = 7.[/B] (1) + (4, Refresh; 17.11.2012) + (2, Pantheon Refresh; 17.11.2012).

Offering to make the previously discussed Cosmic Decree. I can spend three, or you, Necron. It doesn't matter.

13. - Top - End - #133

Dinfale sighed in contentment as he felt the same divine force as before refreshing him. 'Twas truly wonderful, especially after the tiring duel.

Dinfale then turned towards the two other lords. "Hmm, binding all magic to the Word? Most interesting. That does seem like a good way to order such a thing. Unspoken, please do tell me when you are finished with the Edema. And thank you again for the challenge."

After speaking, Dinfale stepped through space and into the gathering place of the first ones. "So much activity from the various lords. Now that I have some of my strength again, I ought to consider what I'm going to do." And with those thoughts, Dinfale sat down on his plant covered seat of rock, musing to himself.

Spoiler
    Show

Starting ap:1
    Rollover: 4 from fledgeling, 2 from pantheon.
    Final ap: 7

14. - Top - End - #134

Arriving at the City of Men, Kargath felt the presence of the other gods.
    He looked around and saw the humans staring and pointing at him.
    Like the other humans near the Obsidian Anchor, their curiosity was greater then their fear. Strange little creatures. The city did not know war, they only know how to stand behind their walls fearing the undead that claw at their walls every single night.

Listen, mortals. In that direction stands a great monument and lies a village full of strong warriors, mortals who know how to protect themselves. They are superior to the others for through Kargath, they are blessed by stone. Hiding behind a wall is not the way to live. It`s a live of fear, a live fitting for vermin, not for humans. Be free of the chains of fear and receive Earth`s blessing.

Spoiler
    Show
    AP: 6+4 rollover = 10 AP
    Last edited by Umbranar; 2012-11-19 at 07:33 AM.

15. - Top - End - #135
    Troll in the Playground

The Flock and her Wayward Vrother

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisClark13 View Post
    Aeolus nodded and thought his sister's words over and over again, several thoughts came to him, but he decided that any answers he was going to get were going to be 'birds are better' this and 'everything else is filthy' that.

..but he just couldn't resist once he had thought of a question that he thought would stump her for sure, "Okay then, one last question: Are not the stars above us better than your birds? They float up above this planet with grace and beauty, shedding light so that all may see it and be guided by it. They, by the same reasons your birds are better than humans, are better they themselves than your birds."

The Rocs lifted their wings and Aeolus once again saw the glaring light of the sun. The birds spoke in unison and in perfect harmony

"The stars are of the sky and honored in their beauty and perfection - yet they are not the first. Birds are second born in creation after the animals of the earth - for when the creator made them he realized he robbed them of the freedom of the sky. Birds were the first to be granted that freedom - and the first to be given custody and stewardship of the earth below. The stars shine above us and are certainly beautiful and graceful, but they must given wisdom, bow down to birds."

The flock pointed its wings downwards "Even now below the shadows of birds humans begin to pay them homage. Not worship but respect, statues, imagery, and the lofty ideals of the sky - civility, law and order. They even complete the cycle of nature by giving their dead to the flock, so that the vultures and carrion birds of myself may eat while human may give back to their ever watchful eyes. Even now their lives improve from the vestiges of disorder and chaos into which they were thrown into."

A pigeon landed on Aeolus and spoke singularly "Actually brother i have a question for you. One part of me, a small humming bird heard the phrase chicken coop whispered by your children. A chicken is a bird, unfortunate and pitiful by it's lack of freedom of flight, but a bird nonetheless and I worry about it - what is a chicken coop?"

The Flock at the City of Men

Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Eshkigal View Post
    "That I can do after some rest, Urs Ignatus. They will go well with a race I had in mind as my messengers, to be where I cannot, for I move at a slower pace than most."
    Then his cousin takes up residence upon his back, hundreds of herbivorous animals sniffing at them as they go about their business. Nordul chuckles slightly at the introduction.
    "Ah, dear cousin, it cheers me to be on the ground. It lets my roots distribute life freely, and see to the needs of the land, which in turn nourishes all, even the creatures of the sky which compose your form. Did you like the gift I made for you and your denizens of the sky, by the way?"
    Nordul froze where he stood, before his head slowly swerved, the thud of his feet shaking the land slightly.
    "Something is wrong...My Uncle and Cousin, I must ask to be excused for a moment. Something touches my works in a way most unpleasant. It calls my attention too much to ignore. I shall return, though, and make good on my promise."
    With that, Nordul heads off, towards the site of the corruption. Towards the spot he napped, and let the animals of the world burst from within his form.
    Nordul regards the mountain, and the ground around it, no life approaching within feet of it even with him so near. An ominous sign.
    "Good luck, my son."
    He bows his head at the dissipitating cloud, and silently prays he won't come to regret this. Pity the gods lacked some power higher than them to pray to. He headed back to the City, quiet.

As the flock saw the earth god depart, it flew back to the rooks and crannies in the city and oversaw the humans develop their aristocracy and their legal system (invariably intertwined, most judges and lawyers came from aristocratic stock) - bird imagery played an important part in human society - birds were revered in the city, and their images were displayed through statues, paintings, and murals. Aristocratic families took on personal birds as familial marks; there were peacocks, ravens, eagles, swans, doves and the all powerful owls, who were considered the highest and wisest of birds, after all the king of the sky in his library was an Owl.

Additionally bird feeding was considered a noble hobby and most ladies and courtesans of the courts of the city engaged in idyllic walks feeding the birds - trips to the sacred burial fields provided somber reflection on life and death as merchants, nobles, peasants watched the dead devoured by vultures in silent contemplation. Birds provided philosophy and beauty to humans - as well as nobility and order. Without the soft shadows in flight, humanity would be no better than beasts of burden, living in their own filth, they thought - as a Vulture delicately ripped off flesh from bleached bone.

Spoiler
    Show
    AP 4 + 4 Rollover = 8 AP

16. - Top - End - #136
    Titan in the Playground

Flumph

At long last does Nordul return, coming up behind the god of Strife.
    "Brother, it is a pleasure to finally meet you. I am Nordul, the Stoneshell. Perchance you would like to join in a venture Urs Ignatus and myself are working upon, to grant the mortal races inspiration in a number of areas?"

17. - Top - End - #137

After Drexoroth made a pirate civilisation, he turned to the City of Man, a place filled with laws and where aristocrats ruled. He needed to help these people. He looked around and saw that the majority were poor while the aristocrats spent more on birds than commoners had in there lives. He saw another god speaking to the humans and joined him, trying to get accostomed to non-amphibious humans. "People, you are bound by the aristocracy and whatever my cousin said. You must not be restrained by laws, you must seek your own freedom, live a life beffiting a beautiful race, such as yourselves."

18. - Top - End - #138

Dinfale considered carefully what he was going to do. "Hm, government has already been given to mankind, if a poor kind of government. They have shelter and various ways to defend themselves from the terrors of the night. The Edema have not yet been gathered, so I must wait for them before making my mark there...perhaps I ought to give a gift of power to mankind. Yes, out of respect towards the Unspoken I shall give a gift of a lesson in how to exert their will upon the world. They shall learn how to bring things to themselves, and to send themselves to the far reaches of the earth; how to make things out of nothing and to call upon the greater beings forbidden from living upon the earth.

Dinfale then stood up and spoke in a voice that could be heard by all of mankind. "Hear me, humans. I am Dinfale, the Visitor. I am the first of the Lords of creation, and I have considered what my brothers and sisters have given to you; they have given gifts of strength and shelter, fins and wings, government and power to destroy the terrors of the night. As I have gazed upon this world I see that you are lacking in understanding of how to exert your will upon this world. Therefore I am today giving to you a partial understanding of that very thing: Conjuration. This power will allow you to summon beings to your aid and to send yourselves to the far reaches of the earth, to make objects out of nothing and to call upon the greater beings forbidden from living upon the earth. In order to grasp this gift you will need great strength of will. In time I am sure that many of you will learn how to use it. I do ask that those who do learn that they would use it for the benefit of everyone, especially the needy. In time I shall give more gifts to mankind, and shall even visit some of you personally. Thank you for listening."

And with that said Dinfale waved his right arm and hand towards the earth. As he waved, pinpricks of light spread out from his hand and flew all over the earth, spreading the knowledge of this gift. Dinfale then sat down again to consider his next action.

Spoiler
    Show
    Starting ap: 7
    Create magical concept conjuration magic: -3 ap
    ending ap: 4

19. - Top - End - #139

Spoiler
    Show
    At long last does Nordul return, coming up behind the god of Strife.
    "Brother, it is a pleasure to finally meet you. I am Nordul, the Stoneshell. Perchance you would like to join in a venture Urs Ignatus and myself are working upon, to grant the mortal races inspiration in a number of areas?"

For a while Kargath just looked at Nordul. Then he spoke: It is of the superior element aswell. What does it and the other plan for the mortals? Kargath only sees weakness hiding behind a wall of stone. The Stoneblessed now survive without such a barrier. Also tell Kargath, has it met its and Kargaths creator? It seems to hide on and manipulates this Earth from within its own plane.
    Last edited by Umbranar; 2012-11-21 at 03:00 AM.

20. - Top - End - #140

Zombie

The Unspoken rests a moment, regathering his stamina after the long fight
    <I know it will be the end, for it is the destiny of Creation to be UNcreated. Indeed, it is for that reason that my name is the Unspoken, for to Speak my name is to cast the Truenaming spell to destroy everything.
    The ability is called Truenaming, it works by stating the name of something, be it the Concept or the Target then stating what you want, from a spark to instant Death. Though the more powerful the effect, the greater resistance to completion, hence my lack of using it against Dinfale.
    I agree that the Magic of the mortals should be restricted, thus I decree, barring any amendments by you Noble Owl that:
    -All Mortals (defined as Non-God) that can reside on the Material Plane permanently is restricted in Magic only to the Word, either Written or Spoken.
    -The Unspoken shall preserve and advance the Spoken, with all the responsibilities that entails.
    -The Divine Magic previously created will be split into Spoken Divine and Written Divine, both of equal power
    -The above applies to Conjuration Magic also, and any subsequent Magical Schools created not explicitly excepted when made.
    -No Mortal that can reside on the Material permanently may learn both the Spoken and the Written unless they have mastered their starting type. This is to prevent dabblers and dilettantes having access to the more powerful combinations with so little work.
    -Each Mortal with the capability of learning the Spoken at birth (so all of them) holds within them a single piece of the Universal Truename, that of all Creation.>

As he speaks the Horrors he had set down swarm the continent, hunting and slaughtering as they are wont to do, fighting even in the midday sun, something not available to his child's creations.
    Even as they do however, several dozen brave travelers find themselves being led to the same place, drawn by a weird feeling and the repeated sound of Waves crashing into the shore.
    It was here the Edema where born

Spoiler
    Show
    Donating the 2 AP I got from the Pantheon this week to the Cosmic Decree
    6AP +4 Rollover

10AP -5 Create Concept: Emotion Magic.
    Magic-users can use their Magic to influence emotions, either creating or removing them.

5AP -2 Form Order: Edema. Whatever Dinfale wants them to be

3AP -3 Gain Domain: Horrors (Emotions)
    Actions: 5 Horrors, Rivers of Rage, Wellspring of Horrors
    The Unspoken has dominion on all monsters dealing primarily with emotions, especially the unspeakable horrors. So he holds sway over Empathivores (Emotion-Eaters) as well as monsters that create unnatural Fear due to their racial stuff.
    Last edited by Anecronwashere; 2012-11-24 at 10:15 PM.
    <-- Give the zombie a hug. You know you want too. It's so lonely.

I have quit Giantitp. I may be back but not anytime soon
    Sorry everyone

21. - Top - End - #141
    Titan in the Playground

Flumph

"I have met our father, Dinfale. He plans to give the mortals aid/ and power to help themselves and others. As for the plans of Urs Ignatus and myself, we are about to create muses, beings who spread inspiration of a concept and help all forms of humanity figure out more advanced versions of the concept they represent without them realizing it. As for hiding behind stone, well, they needed some form of safety from the dead and elements. Though perhaps after this, a Champion to live my ideals would be good to lift up."
    Nordul stares at his brother in turn, calm and collected.
    "What of yourself, brother? What do you seek to give them? And you, Cousin of the Waters? What do you seek to show them?"

22. - Top - End - #142
    Troll in the Playground

While the Flock with her brother was waiting for a response, the Flock that had taken a roost near the city of man looked upward, and in a great flurry of wings and feathers took flight - men looked up and saw the birds in flight and sighed at the beauty of it. Perhaps to them it was an omen to things to come - for the birds... this is why they were given the sky, for everlasting freedom. There were other skies out there. The Flock flew through the great divides which separate this world and the next to the lantern filled, jade and marble green sky of the Endless city. And the Flock breathed life, till the first inhabitants of the Endless city were the birds, that called the gargoyles, and rooftops home. Just like in the waking material world, Birds were the lords of the city - their songs filled the air. Pigeons and Hawks and Peacocks.

The Flock then took flight once more, leaving the birds to the emerald sky of the Endless City and traveled to the world of the King of the Earth: a lonely expanse of nothing but earth and air. An honest sky. The Flock flew to the lone mountain spire in the epicenter of the world and populated it's singular heights. Even here the birds screeched and flew up and down, great eagles and small wrens. And here the Flock spread it's eggs - leaving birds to live on the lonely mountain and those poor unfortunate birds who are no less worthy, but robbed of their flight: the ostrich, emu, cassowary, rhea, and kiwi. And then the Flock took flight to other skies, colder but no less beautiful.

And into the winter domain of Aurora, the flock flew, only winter birds within its numbers: the cardinal, tufted titmouse, bluejay, chickadee, white-breasted nuthatch, and wren. Woodpeckers, doves, sparrows, juncos, Grosbeaks, finches and starlings. All ruled by the great white owls. These winter birds would live among the first two layers of Aurora - beautiful white landscapes against crystal clear or monotone white skies.

And steadily the Flock grew - as songs of birds and their equivalent cries filled all the skies of all the worlds.

Spoiler
    Show

AP 8

1 Create Mundane Life: Birds in the Endless city.
    1 Create Mundane Life: Birds in Dinfale's World
    1 Create Mundane Life: Winter Birds in Aurora
    3 Gain Domain Nobility (Duty) : 2 Create birds in all planes, 1 Avian Zoolatry, 1 Sky Funerals, 1 Civility, 1 Aristocracy, 1 Law and Order

Suloea is now a lesser god!

2 AP

23. - Top - End - #143
    Dwarf in the Playground

BlackDragon

Infernique stirred for the first time in days. "My, that was a nice nap. Though I must not take too much liking to them, else I may become the god of laziness, ha! Back to business though." He says to himself with a sigh. The only reason why he would wake is if Norx had finally gotten close to the city and that it was time for him to roll the welcoming mat for the group. "And so the preparations for the first show have been completed, and it is finally curtain rise!" Infernique yells in the air with glee in his voice as he vanishes...

...And reappears a few miles over a budding human city, one that no god has claimed yet. Infernique reaches his hand towards the city from the height and points a finger at a person that was near the center of the city. "Gotcha!~" He yells out as he jabs his finger forward, as if to poke the man down in the city. Of course he could not have from his height, but the effects were the same either way: The man got a acute case of a sickness, something along the lines of a cold but with more...bite to it. "And you, and you, and even you too!~" Infernique yells as he jabs his finger towards another person, than another and yet another. But the people he infected after the first did not yet show signs of sickness, but did suddenly have a idea spring into their heads; Trade.

And so, with the first caravans starting to head out and with Norx's group just a few days away, Infernique was quite pleased with his work. "Now to set up my base of operations. Every true god needs one, in my opinion at least. Especially with that divine decree out there, guh." And with that, Infernique sets off, to make his own domain in this world. First, he appears inside of Norx's conscious but expands it, setting down a tile floor the color of pure darkness, placing walls of blue, red, gold- every color of the rainbow it seemed, and to top it all off; a pure white roof. On the floor plays the sweetest dreams of the owner's conscious, on the walls play the weirdest dreams, while the roof shows the deepest nightmares that the person has experienced. In this room, Infernique places three chairs, set in a triangle and facing each other, and a single door, simple and functional yet with a forbidding air about it.

Infernique then heads out to the mountain of bones, in the valley where no plants grew and no life dared wondered, and landed upon the topmost skull. Infernique raises a foot before bringing it down upon the skull again, creating a hollow sounding ring across the valley. And in response to the ring, the bones under him begin to move, spreading out along the valley before connecting with each other, growing where they needed to and molding to fit into the contours of one another. The end result was a fortress of white, a grand building of gleaming towers and shining walls. "Now this is what I call a base of operations! Well, the start of one at least." Infernique says to himself in a merry tone before disappearing once again. Inside of the Bone fortress, behind a plain looking door, expanded a large realm of grasslands and trees, and in that center of the realm was a identical copy of the Bone Fortress but on a grander scale.

//Norx saw the city that his Lord had directed him too. "Followers of the Lord, prepare yourselves. Our Lord's plans are about to begin, and we are a key part of them. Steel yourselves for what is about to come, for we will bring our Lord's power into the eyes of lesser men! We shall show them the way to gain power by following our Lord! And we shall begin the reign of Lord Corrupter!" Norx yells at the assembled group, who looked upon him with awe in their eyes. Then, according to plans that were drawn days ago, three Broodlings broke off from the group, and commanding the twenty-three Blood Golems around them, started off in a different direction from the main group. Norx and his remaining followers headed towards the city while black robes literally grew out of their skin and around them.

Spoiler
    Show
    Starting AP 8 + 4 Rollover
    Curse- Sickness: Mankind has a new sickness upon them, that spreads by cough or sneeze. It brings with it a fever and sweating, dizziness and vomiting. But not fatal to most, and the ones who do fall to this sickness are mainly the old and very young. The sickness can be dormant in a victim for three weeks before becoming active, making it hard to judge if one is infected with it. -1 AP

Mundane Concept- Trade: Mankind now trades between cities, either with crops, tools, fish or other goods. (On a side note: If trade is already taken, than I will change it to something else.) - 1 AP

Weave Plane- Creates the Realm of the Corruption Lord: Every living being with higher brain functions and has some of the black blood in them has this deep within their mind, as part of their concinous. The other part is the Bone Fortress and Death Valley, which is the "physical" entrance to the inner realm. The inner realm forms itself from the will of the beings that gain entrance, though only a small part of it will change depending on who enters it. (EX: A man might be able to morph a half of a mile of it, while a god would be able to morph something akin to South America. That is, if another will is not opposing the transformation.) - 5 AP

Gain Domain: Shadows (Stealth)- 3 AP
    Spoiler
    Show
    Gain Ability (One with Shadows)- 5 AP
    Curse- Sickness 1 AP
    Create Monstrous Life (Blood Golems) 1 AP

Ending AP- 2

24. - Top - End - #144

Quote Originally Posted by mystic1110 View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    The Flock and her Wayward Brother

The Rocs lifted their wings and Aeolus once again saw the glaring light of the sun. The birds spoke in unison and in perfect harmony

"The stars are of the sky and honored in their beauty and perfection - yet they are not the first. Birds are second born in creation after the animals of the earth - for when the creator made them he realized he robbed them of the freedom of the sky. Birds were the first to be granted that freedom - and the first to be given custody and stewardship of the earth below. The stars shine above us and are certainly beautiful and graceful, but they must given wisdom, bow down to birds."

The flock pointed its wings downwards "Even now below the shadows of birds humans begin to pay them homage. Not worship but respect, statues, imagery, and the lofty ideals of the sky - civility, law and order. They even complete the cycle of nature by giving their dead to the flock, so that the vultures and carrion birds of myself may eat while human may give back to their ever watchful eyes. Even now their lives improve from the vestiges of disorder and chaos into which they were thrown into."

A pigeon landed on Aeolus and spoke singularly "Actually brother i have a question for you. One part of me, a small humming bird heard the phrase chicken coop whispered by your children. A chicken is a bird, unfortunate and pitiful by it's lack of freedom of flight, but a bird nonetheless and I worry about it - what is a chicken coop?"
    Aeolus hmms and thinks about Suloea's answer to his question, "There's so many ways I could argue against what you just said, but I'm not going to because then we, well at least I and my Aeolians, would be stuck here forever. So I'm just going to stick with the answer 'birds are better than everything else because I said so'.

So instead I'll just answer your question about chicken coops!

A chicken coop is a small building made to keep chickens safe from the elements and various wild predatory animals, like Griffons! Well, when Griffons get made that is.
    Anyways, without chicken coops chickens wouldn't survive because of their status as domestic animals. Which means that if humans didn't take care of chickens, the poor birds would be left out in the cold and eaten by Griffons.
    Humans also don't build chicken coops just to provide a home for the chickens, otherwise there'd be no point to keeping chickens.
    The humans take the chicken's eggs, crack the eggs open, cook the egg whites and yolks, and then eat it. Pretty sure it's a good meal, also speaking of good meals, when a chicken gets too old to lay eggs they butcher the chicken, cook it, and eat it. Some humans actually raise chickens for just that purpose, to eat them.
    At this point though I think the best humans at it only raise enough chickens to butcher... say two-to-four of them every week so they can keep a stable population of chickens. They do that with a lot of domesticated animals actually! Cows, goats, sheep, pigs, dogs, horses, rodents, and sometimes even cats. No idea why a human would want to eat a cat though, it'd be like almost eating another human. Chickens though are yummy!"

Spoiler
    Show
    15 AP = 11 AP + 4 AP Rollover
    Last edited by ChrisClark13; 2012-11-22 at 01:06 AM.
    ...if that makes sense.
    Spoiler: Note to all people I'm playing with.
    Show
    I work a 12 hour job with rotating days. So if I don't post or I'm not active during the middle of the day assume that I'll get out a post that evening if possible.
    When I don't have work I usually post a few times a day though, so don't worry!

An original way to describe originality
    Quote Originally Posted by Orpheus
    What originality really is is combining things that nobody thought to combine before in ways people didn't notice.

25. - Top - End - #145

Dinfale heard a whisper at the edge of his consciousness, almost as if someone was calling to him. However, being young, he chose to ignore it. Instead he turned his eyes towards the Edema, those wandering humans that had gathered together near the shores of the sea. Stepping through space, Dinfale appeared among the humans. He noticed they fell to their feet in awe of him.

"Rise, my friends. I may be a lord of creation, however, you are the inheritors of the earth. I am Dinfale, king of the earth and Visitor to humans and lords alike. I have come to give you another gift. You may remember that I gave all humans conjuration. However, what mankind can do is not as important as mankind knowing what he should do and why he should do it. Therefore, I am going to teach you all what is right and wrong. I have several other gifts to give you in time. But for now I would ask that you would listen."

And so Dinfale tought the Edema about morality; how mankind should treat their neighbors as they would be treated; how sin was destructive; and how doing good was productive.

Spoiler
    Show
    Starting ap: 4
    Gain domain Magic (Conjuration): -3 ap
    create mundane concept Knowledge of Good and Evil: -1 ap
    Final ap: 0

Ap spent towards domain Magic (Conjuration):
    Dinfale's staff that holds the spell Rapture: 4 ap
    Magical concept of Conjuration magic: 3 ap
    Total ap spent towards domain:7

Yays, Dinfale is a lesser lord now!

26. - Top - End - #146
    Ogre in the Playground

The Golden Throne-Tarvin

As Tarvin gazed upon the world from his shining throne, he observed humanity, their rituals and rites, and the homage they paid to the birds. Their reverence for the winged beasts puzzled Tarvin, for out of all the beings in creation, it was the form of man that was most pleasing. For Tarvin did make his form as their own perfected, and thus it was their form which was most beautiful in all the cosmos. Why then would they place these feathered creatures above themselves in holiness? Could they not see that true exaltation lay in fufilling themselves? After all, no deity would do any less. No god would place the mortals before themselves, so why should the mortals place anything before themselves?

These thoughts consumed Tarvin, sitting upon his golden throne, watching the world below him turn. So it was that Tarvin departed his throne for a time (though he left his right eye to sit on the throne in his place, that he might not be deprived of his all-encompassing sight) and travelled among the mortals, to spread a new philosophy.

The Fickle King shrouded his beauty in a cloak of man's flesh, for he knew that to look upon his most divine beauty would spell death for such as them. Still, his perfection did show, for even beneath a layer of dirt and grime, a fair gem might still sparkle and shine. So it was that Tarvin appeared as a man, with fiery hair and dressed in finely woven silk, a crown of purest gold inlaid with all manner of precious gems upon his head. So adorned, Tarvin walked through the streets of the City of Man, and spoke to the people therein.

And the people of the city told him of many things, of their laws and traditions, of their nobles and kings, of the veneration of the winged ones and of the bonds to which the people were held. Tarvin did shake his head in bemusement, that the mortal would allow themselves to be entrapped so, and by their own will as well. So, he preached a different way.

He spoke in the bars, and in the market places, and in the alleys. He spoke to poor and rich alike, though somehow it was the poor that listen to him most intently. Never did Tarvin speak with anger, but always with lightness and geniality, even as he tore the metaphorical tablecloth of logic out from under the laws and traditions laid down by his sister Suolea, who was any bird which flew in the sky.

Now, not many paid heed to Tarvin's words. Most regarded him as some loony noble-harmless enough, but no one to pay attention to. Yet some listened to the philosophy Tarvin spoke of, and it struck a cord in their souls. It was a philosophy of self-worth, of selfishness. It was a philosophy of hard work, of hard pleasure. It was a philosophy which said "You are all that matters, and if you fall, then it is because you are not strong enough."

Nobles called it hedonism. The poor called it capitalism.

His work done, Tarvin decided to quit the City for some time, and began wandering through the world's forests. A new source of inspiration was needed for his work.

As it happens, a giant turtle made of soil, rocks, and trees, speaking with a pirate, a giant man made of black rock, and another giant made apparently made from a city can be pretty powerful inspiration. Tarvin started as he walked in on the strange meeting, and chose to not respond until one of them acknowledged him. They were odd, to say the least.

Spoiler
    Show
    Missed two Rollovers, bringing my AP to 12.

-1 AP: Create Mundane Concept-Hedonism
    A philosophy amongst mortals which states that experience is the ultimate goal of life, and that the purpose thereof is to experience as much of it as possible. This typically leads to a person having little regard for rules and traditions, and focusing soley on their own pleasure, though seeking out pain has also been known. Hedonism is particularly popular amongst the noble population of humanity, who have the means to pursue it.

-1 AP: Create Mundane Concept-Capitalism
    A philosophy and economic system amongst mortals, this is free market, laissez-faire style thinking. Pull yourself by the straps of your own boots, dog-eats-dog, success is due to hard work and nothing else. Natural selection applied to the worth of a man and economic power. Favored a great deal by the lower classes, who at this point have elements who aren't too happy with the idea of "noble privilege".

Note that, for now at least, the concepts are not widespread, and exist among the...shall we say, more extreme elements of society.
    ATTENTION ANYONE WHO I'M PLAYING WITH:
    No news is good news.

27. - Top - End - #147
    Titan in the Playground

Flumph

Nordul is the first to notice the newcomer, and bows his head.
    "Greetings, Cousin of the Sky. I am Nordul, and though my associates seem busy in scheming up how to work upon a...joint project of sorts, I see you may take merriment in other talk. Do you like my works upon this world?"

As he spoke, three seeds, unseen in mortal eyes, take flight from him, and grow in the minds of all sentient beings. Knowledge of what herbs to use to heal, and how to set and clean wounds became clear. Inspiration of new ways to grow food, and lay crops in such a way as to not destroy the soil. And possibly strangest of all from him, ideas on how to fight, to be disciplined. To work together, in mutual defense of their homes and their kinsmen.

Spoiler
    Show
    Starting AP: 6 (4 rollover, 2 pantheon)
    Create Mundane Concept (Medicine)-1
    Create Mundane Concept (Agriculture)-1
    Create Mundane Concept (Militia/military)-1
    Remaining AP: 3
    Last edited by Eshkigal; 2012-11-23 at 10:50 PM.

28. - Top - End - #148

Owl nodded, and the Word was so. And then she left, and returned to her tower.

Owl passed the time in her own private study--some great aviary atop the highest tower in the Great Library. Tall arches opened widely to the horizon and the city below, the stink of civilization fouling the wind. Ugly smoke billowing from the forges, an acrid waste of tanning, ripe bodies exposed for their final resting place in the gullet of ravens, the great stink of human excrement. She did not seem to mind.
    TAB At times came the rain and the storms. Wind whipped through its exposed perch, scattering the parchments it collected and examined. In the morning, she would simply collect the scraped remains and organize them again. Knowledge was never really lost, only discollected and regathered again. It did not seem to mind.
    TAB Her children, the stars, would sometimes come to visit. They gathered in small groups, inspecting Owl's dissertations without real interest, and they sometimes flocked in large groups and mingled among one another. They assumed the shapes of man and gossiped regularly with the members of the Circle in the halls below. And sometimes, they let slip the word of the god's own creation, but it did not mind.
    TAB After all, that had been its plans, largely. It developed the ways, and satisfied, let his stars dissect the methods. They made games of it, and spread word among the humans which came to learn. Owl bestowed them power, and power came to them. But what of this power?
    TAB Let us speak first of the beginning, and then move onwards. First came the beginning, and then everything else followed. In the beginning there was creation, and so it only seemed suitable that among the first to rise, came the powers of creation.
    TAB The first was the raw powers of creation, represented in the form of the elements which compose the natural world. Those who studied in the schools of Elemental practice could summon fires, move the earth, and purify water. Some could aid a plant's growth in the winter, or help to prepare an ore for being smelted.
    TAB Second to the exotic Elementalism came the more base, more utilitarian schools of Fabrication. These were those who could compose raw materials, bringing them from some unknown place. Granted, there was no equal to true craftsmanship in a hastily conjured bowl or wooden spoon, but most of those who found themselves Fabricators, were also artisans, using their new found magic only to aid in their trades.

Spoiler
    Show
    Owl's AP = 8. (7) + (4, Refresh; 24.11.2012) + (2, Pantheon) - (3, Cosmic Decree; The Word) - (1, Create Magical Concept; Elementalism) - (1, Create Magical Concept; Fabrication).

"All magic of the mortal world is bound to the Word, whether spoken or written."
    Last edited by bryn0528; 2012-11-24 at 09:46 PM.

29. - Top - End - #149
    Troll in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Slovien recognized that the day of his creation was coming up and decided that all mortals should be aware of what day it is. He fed into their minds that to day would be the Hallowed Day, a day to celebrate fear itself. Once he put it into their minds that one day could be special they had it in their heads that other days could be special as well, but no matter. The day to celebrate fear is all that matters for now.

In addition to this day to celebrate fear Slovien will teach these mortals the usefulness of fear. Fear can be spread to make your point, demoralize your enemies, or intimidate others into getting what you want. And so the god of Fear taught the humans the art of Terrorism.

Slovien then gathered those that had a strong desire or talent for this art and gave to them masks to spread fear and hide their identities as they spread fear. This terrorist group, called only the Masks, would spread fear for the sake of fear. Every year on the Hollowed Day the Masks would create a create spectacle of fear that the whole of Earth and Sky can not help but take notice.

Spoiler
    Show
    1 AP
    +4 from rollover
    -1 Create Mundane Concept: Holidays (Specifically Hollowed Day)
    -1 Create Mundane Concept: Terrorism
    -2 Create Order: The Masks

30. - Top - End - #150

Drexoroth searched the city of Man for any sign that people are all equal and everywhere he went, although not everyone was poor. Some people were doing more and getting less, whilst others just sat being rich and important. He needed a group of rebels, of people who do not sit and let others rule over them. His pirates were fine, but these people need him. So he created a group of people, of theives, men and women who took from the rich aristocrats and made sure everyone is equal. But, he needed an edge over the others, something that separated them from non-thieves. He gave them a kind of magic, not magic that killed, but ones that persuaded and enchanted them. Make people do what must be done.

Spoiler
    Show
    0AP+5AP rollover+ 2AP (pantheon)+7AP
    Gather Order: Guild of Thieves and Enchanters 2AP
    Create Magical Concpet: Enchantment magic 3AP
    7AP=5AP=2AP

Working towards Enchantment (Persuasion) 5/7
    Gather Order: Guild of Thieves and Enchanters 2AP
    Create Magical Concpet: Enchantment magic 3AP