New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 14 1234567891011 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Witchunt VI: Return of the Werewolf

This is a high post rate, no PMs WW variant for up to 21 players, first come first serve. If you can't post for long periods of time, please think before signing in.

Overview
    Spoiler
    Show

Witchhunt is a game in which the Innocent majority tries to root out the Witch minority that lives among them. The game alternates Day (lasting 72 hours), for a total of 72 hours max) and Night phases (lasting 48 hours), starting with Day. Each Night the Witches communicate with each other a small amount and choose a target to kill by plurality vote. Each Day the entire Town (including those secretly Witches) discusses the events and holds their own majority vote to lynch a suspect. Voting for yourself or voting not to kill will be permitted in both cases, and be treated as normal ballot options. Neither role nor faction alignment of a player is revealed on death, unlike some versions. The game ends with a victory for either side when the other is eliminated. (or when this becomes logically unavoidable)

Voting
    At any appropriate time, a player may cast their formal Vote for both Town Votes or Witch Votes. Please be explicit; in form games red, and in real-life games point. You are permitted to change your Vote if a majority has not yet been reached.

The moment a majority is reached for a Town Vote, it ends. Failure to vote at all before the end of this time will be considered a "no lynch" vote.

Guardian Angels
    This is a very significant (and very beneficial) alteration to the game suggested by Chris Barney at GDC when we were brainstorming ways of dealing with elimination. Dead players are not eliminated from the game, but instead remain as Guardian Angels. Dead players are aware of all Night activity. Each Night, before the Witch Vote (doesn't matter in forum game), all dead players Protect one living player by plurality vote. A Witch Vote targeting this player will fail to kill--the fact that the particular player was targeted will be announced publicly.

Guardian Angels cease to protect when the game gets down to 4 live players or fewer. Note that Witches serve as Angels as well, but continue to support their faction. Dead Witch players may be able to mislead and manipulate the other Angels.

Witch Sacrifice
    If Witches vote to kill one of their own voting members, that is a Sacrifice. Witches can still make their normal kill, which will now ignore Protection. Only half of Witches are needed for a Sacrifice Vote; not a majority. If there's a two way tie, both witches get sacrificed.

Cornered Spy Rule: If the Spy votes alone, it does not count if anyone is voting for him.

Suicide Rule: Witches (including Spy) can only die to non-Sacrifice votes if they vote for themselves.

Player Communication
    Spoiler
    Show

There are certain intuitive restrictions on communication between players.
    • Only living players may post in this thread
    • Player posts may not be edited.
    • Players may not post any images or non-text.

In addition, two rules which are not auto-enforced must be followed by all players:
    • Players may never privately communicate with each other or non-players concerning the decision-making of the game.
    • Players may not quote the Witch QT from this topic, either automatically or manually. (copy-paste)

This should be obvious, but you are encouraged to lie and manipulate your way to victory. Both factions benefit from deceiving the other. Anyone may at any time claim to be any role in the above communication, publicly or privately; unlike some versions of the game, the game design here supports this.

Individual Role List
    Spoiler
    Show

Role Card Album Link

Roles 0 to 8, if the above image isn't showing:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spy, Vampire Hunter and Acolyte
    Spoiler
    Show

Assassin, Warlock and Priest
    Spoiler
    Show

Enchantress, Dirty Old Bastard (DOB) and Judge
    Spoiler
    Show

Spy Role:
    One of the Witches in every game will be replaced with the Spy. The Spy is on the Innocent faction and should work to undermine the Witches.

Werewolf Role:
    The Werewolf is neither Innocent nor Witch; he is his own third party and survives all Lynchings.
    He also has an important ability: the power to Devour other players once per Day. To do so, he must name another player's Role in his/her private QT. If he is correct, the target is killed and the Werewolf is immune to all death until the next Day. Since the Spy technically has two Roles, he cannot be Devoured!

FAQ:

Spy
    The Spy does not possess the special ability of whatever Witch he replaces, except for the Junior Witch. Remember, Witches can benefit massively if they sacrifice the Spy, and remember that the Spy will lose all 1v1 Witch Votes against him--think very carefully before deciding to come out. The Town needs him to stick around to defeat the Werewolf.
    The Spy always Checks as "good" by the Priest.

Werewolf
    The Werewolf cannot be Lyched, but can be killed by the Witches, the D.O.B., or by having a Lover get Lynched. (See Enchantress)
    The Werewolf always Checks as "evil" by the Priest. (Like a Witch)

Devour rules: A werewolf gets one devour attempt a day. If he successfully devours somebody, then he is invincible until the next day.

Priest
    The Priest is the most powerful Innocent role, alongside the Spy. His existence means the Innocent faction draws closer to knowing everyone's alignment each passing night, making it a race against time for both sides.
    Each night, the Priest Checks a target living player. The moderator privately responds if the target is "good" or "evil". The Spy appears good, and the Werewolf appears evil. A good Priest will be cautious about revealing his identity and findings, since it may put himself and accidentally the Spy at extreme risk!
    The Junior Witch role appears good until she begins participating in Witch Votes, at which point she will appear evil.

Judge
    A "no lynch" majority still activates the judge's abilities. A judge lynch counts as a night kill for purposes of the narration and for the medium/necromancer's powers.

Survivalist and Dirty Old Bastard
    These two roles balance the Werewolf out. On one hand, players cannot distinguish between a Town Vote failing to kill the Survivalist or the Werewolf. On the other, the D.O.B. gives the Innocents a single last chance to kill the Werewolf...if he feels like it. Note that the Survivalist can survive *any* sort of death, and the D.O.B. can also use his kill to take out defensive Witches that are in some way immune to Lynching.

Leftovers Rule: If the werewolf devours a survivalist, he still becomes immune to death, and the survivalist still lives. Of course, he's likely to be devoured the next day anyway, but it does delay for the priest/witches to act.

Benevolent Old Dame
    The B.O.D. grants Protection the Night after she is Lynched. If she dies in any other way, there is no effect.

Martyr and Leeroy Jenkins
    These players should use their interrupting abilities in a timely manner, before the game advances to the next stage. Both may be used after a completed vote. The Martyr's ability may be used on any death, Day or Night. The player saved by the Martyr will be mentioned, and he won't really "die". That is, the medium's and necromancer's abilities won't be activated by him.

Spiritualist
    In forum games, the Spiritualist is merely informed of the final Guardian Angel votes at the end of night (total number of votes for each player).
    In real-life games, the Spiritualist may observe their proceedings. If any dead players attempt to pass information to the Spiritualist, anyone invovled is subject to be removed from the game entirely by the moderator.

Assassin
    After a Sacrifice, if the Assassin is alive the moderator will announce that the Witches may select two targets to kill. Both these kills will ignore Protection. If the Assassin himself is sacrificed, the effect still occurs.

Enchantress
    At the start of the game, the Enchantress may select two Lovers. These players are informed of each other's identity (player name, not role) and faction. (Spy and Junior Witch appear as "Innocent", like Priest Checks.) If one is ever Lynched and killed, the other is immediately killed as well. Death by any other cause does not trigger this effect, nor does a failed Lynching. Note that the Enchantress does not have to select Lovers.

The Enchantress is immune to all Lynchings,except for the judge lynch, as long as both Lovers are alive. All other causes of death still work.

Jacob's Rule: When a player is Lovers with the Werewolf, they are now on the Werewolf faction.

Junior Witch
    The Junior Witch's identity is unknown to the other Witches (and Spy!) until she chooses to join them. In forum games, the Junior Witch should indicate this to the moderate at the appropriat time. The Junior Witch Checks as "good" to the Priest until she joins the Witch Circle, and will appear as "Innocent" to a Lover.

Vampire Hunter
    Edward's Rule: There are no Vampires.

Master List of PMs
    This only serves to prevent direct posting of PMs from having any sort of meaning:

Notes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    All roles are added to the game in order; an 11 person games has roles 0 through 11, for example (zero being spy replacing one of the witches).

The factions are intended to balance each other out; without witches, town has a limited chance to kill WW, without power townies around, WW has limited chances of finding out roles to devour and survive, and without WW, mass roleclaims lead to the witches downfall. Spy decimates witches but, with WW, it still hurts town chances to start mass revealing and, of course, witches can fake spyclaim anyway. Spy roleclaiming also means that he can't influence the vote towards killing WW.

All witches know their own role (Spy knows which witchrole he replaces, which is why he is card 0), but not the others. This can be revealed in witchchat freely, and obviously, lying is allowed.

Lovers have their own private chat as well.

8 person games should probably not include enchantress, simply because town has a horrible win chance if the WW is a lover, which happens 40% of the time.

Enchantress doesn't have to create lovers (this can allow witches to fakeclaim lovers). The Enchantress doesn't receive protection if this is the case.

Devil doesn't know whether the priest is dead or not checking a given night (so priest can fakeout to get the devil sacrificed as a spy, or the spy-devil can say the priest didn't check without being guranteed to die).

The method of how somebody died/didn't die is almost always obvious. Leeroy activation is known, judge is considered a lynch, lynching is obvious, witch NKs are known as witch NKs, DoB makes his own kill post (if the player wishes to, if not it's mentioned in the end of day/night post), and lover suicide is identified as such. Only sacrifices and NKs are not distinguished.

Proxying votes to other people is completely legal, in town votes, GA votes, and witch votes.

Actions can be queued and trigger conditionally, to prevent delay, as long as the condition is known pubicly (i.e. no vote for X is he's a witch). For example, the martyr can send a conditional saying "If only one person is nightkilled tonight, and it isn't X, Y, or Z, I save them."

Lovers only commit suicide if one of them is lynched, not in other situations. If one of the lovers is a survivalist, he triggers his "extra life" if he still has it.

If people rapidly (more or less in under 24h since the day begins) vote for somebody to prevent the WW having time to devour, he will be freely allowed to attempt a devour. This is to prevent the strategy of rapidly voting in order to kill the DoB before the WW gets time to react. A similar thing happens when the WW leaves the Devour attempt close of the dealine. An 18 hours extension will be provided. Note: This is subject to moderator discretion.

Player list:
    {table=head]#|Player
    1|Internet Flea
    2|Count Dingdong
    3|usourselves&we
    4|TigerFang
    5|Fleeing Coward C'Nor
    6|bladescape
    7|Rogue Nine
    8|TBFProgrammer
    9|Penguinator
    10|GnomeGninjas
    11|Istari
    12|Tom the Mime
    13|planswalker
    14|Murska
    15|otakuryoga
    16|Eternis
    17|DukeGod
    18|CeresianMemento
    19|Zar Peter
    20|chaos_redefined Diego Havoc
    21|Grue Bait[/table]

Day 1
    Day 2
    Day 3
    Day 4
    Day 5
    Last edited by Gray Mage; 2012-12-13 at 04:48 PM.

Ignotus Peverell avatar made by the great Bradakhan.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Re: Witchunt 6: Return of the Werewolf

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Mage View Post
    This is a neglible post rate, no PMs WW variant.
    Just my speed!

In, to start the rush.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Tydude View Post
    I actually have two theories on why you're doing this, but neither make much sense and you would have to be insane to try them. It seems you are insane, which is great for my theories.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZarethG View Post
    I see your point, Internet Flea. However, I don't retract my assessment of your sanity.
    What kind of paranoid mind sees that as something else. ~ The Narrator, during Stranded in Space.

(Sugar Shock avatar by Dirtytabs.)

3. - Top - End - #3
    Count Dingdong
    Guest in the Playground

Sign me up. See how I do in first blind game.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Dwarf in the Playground

In as num ba three.
    We love plural first person personal pronouns.
    Rejoice in the bosom of white text our child.
    Avatar by Gnomish Wanderer! (::) invisible cookies (::)

5. - Top - End - #5
    Pixie in the Playground

Wouldn't want to miss this one. Definitely in.
    TigerPony avatar by Akrim.elf

6. - Top - End - #6
    Bugbear in the Playground

Sign me up
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLaughingMan View Post
    He's Fleeing Coward. The man could be a cookie-baking, cancer-stricken orphan kitten and still look like a reasonable suspect.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramsus View Post
    I would advise people not to trust FC just on principle. Even if he's on your team, confirmed by the narrator.

7. - Top - End - #7
    Ogre in the Playground

Just so you guys know, I've fixed the maximum day phase time to 72 hours and added some text to the judge that I'd forgotten.

8. - Top - End - #8

Default Re: Witchunt VI: Return of the Werewolf

Try and keep me out.
    "Trust bladescape, Shadow of Doubt,"

My almighty and all knowing extended Signature lies HERE! Now includes awesome quotes!

9. - Top - End - #9
    Pixie in the Playground

In, I have to redeem my last two performances.

Shots rang out, as shots are wont to do.
    Jedi Master Corran Horn avatar by Vrythas

Top Narrations/Deaths featuring myself (in no particular order):
    1. Saved by the Konami code!
    2. Wait, I was an android?

10. - Top - End - #10
    Pixie in the Playground

DruidGuy

In Please don't let me be a spy
    The BareFoot Programmer

11. - Top - End - #11
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGuy

Ah, finally get to be in one.

Finally forced me into getting one of these.

Banner by Elder Tsofu.

12. - Top - End - #12
    Ogre in the Playground

I would like to join.

13. - Top - End - #13

In as the martyr again.

14. - Top - End - #14
    Pixie in the Playground

BardGuy

I'll play.
    Being a mime means never having to say you're sorry.

15. - Top - End - #15
    Barbarian in the Playground

Return... of... the Eternal Drifter!

Out of practice, haven't WWed in months, and I might be simply dissapearing from the playground sometime soon. Too boot, it is starting to seem that the Werewolfing second of the playground is dying... but for now, I am in. For old time's sake.
    Normal avatar by Darwin. Many thanks!

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Temotei View Post
    Along with your avatar, your class is the bard.
    Indeed it is, now that I think about it. Bard in the Playground

From Murska's City: Eternally Unlucky

Retired Werewolfer

16. - Top - End - #16
    Titan in the Playground

Sign me up!
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexanderML View Post
    get some of that excess AP you have before rollover used(spilled AP is worth feeling sad over).
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabrosin View Post
    Yurhzorg is a nuclear warhead disguised as a playable character
    Much thanks to Ceika for the poketar!

I'll be away from the internet from 1/3-1/8 2019. I swear I'm not disappeared.

17. - Top - End - #17
    Troll in the Playground

I guess I can play.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by lamech View Post
    Trusting Murska worked out great!
    Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
    A Murska without lies is like a day without sunshine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post
    I say we completely leave our fate in the hands of the trustworthy Murska and continue in complete safety.

18. - Top - End - #18
    Barbarian in the Playground

On second thought... I am sorry, but I do not think I can keep up with the commitments of this game anymore. Even though I feel I would enjoy it, it would conflict with real life too much now. Especially with the high post rate requirements.

Don't worry too much about me. Nothing's happened in my life that requires my urgent withdrawal (like had occured a few WitchHunts ago), but I've mearly reassessed my priorities.

I wish best of luck to all three sides. And it is good to see several old faces again here.
    Normal avatar by Darwin. Many thanks!

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Temotei View Post
    Along with your avatar, your class is the bard.
    Indeed it is, now that I think about it. Bard in the Playground

From Murska's City: Eternally Unlucky

Retired Werewolfer

19. - Top - End - #19
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Drifter View Post
    On second thought... I am sorry, but I do not think I can keep up with the commitments of this game anymore. Even though I feel I would enjoy it, it would conflict with real life too much now. Especially with the high post rate requirements.

Don't worry too much about me. Nothing's happened in my life that requires my urgent withdrawal (like had occured a few WitchHunts ago), but I've mearly reassessed my priorities.

I wish best of luck to all three sides. And it is good to see several old faces again here.
    It saddens me that you won't be joining us, after all. If you ever change your mind/find some extra time, please let me know.

20. - Top - End - #20
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

i am up for this
    Ponies not only make ME want to be a better person than I was before they entered my life, they make me want to HELP OTHERS be better people too.

And that is a GOOD thing by any definition.

full size avatar

21. - Top - End - #21
    Dwarf in the Playground

ElfWarriorGuy

In for the win!
    Xykon's not Evil. He just get bored really easily. And he doesn't have constructive hobbies.
    Spoiler: Gen/Degen
    Show
    Generation 4
    The first time you see this in a signature, put it in your signature and add one.
    Degeneration 92
    The first time you see this, copy it into your signature and subtract one.
    Spoiler: Super Secret Awesome Point Counter
    Show

Iceseer - 3

HUGS FOR ALL!
    Spoiler: I be an awesome pokemon
    Show

Spoiler: Le Quotes on le topic of Me
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Socksy View Post
    You're a perfect person.
    Isn't Socksy adorabibbles?

22. - Top - End - #22
    Ogre in the Playground

I for one would like to join!

23. - Top - End - #23
    Pixie in the Playground

Thumbs up Re: Witchunt VI: Return of the Werewolf

I'm back and ready for some fun. Count me in.

24. - Top - End - #24

I think I will join this. I heard only good things about this kind of game.
    Avatar by the great Lord Herman. Many, many thanks!
    Empress Catherine by Dr. Bath!
    Castaras made the PiratZarrrrr. Thank you very much!
    Special thanks to Banjo1985 for the Catstronomer.

Squid Bones: They exist!

Spoiler
    Show

25. - Top - End - #25
    Orc in the Playground

I'll join in.

26. - Top - End - #26
    Ogre in the Playground

All right, one more player and we can start the game. Invite your friends.

Quote Originally Posted by DukeGod View Post
    I for one would like to join!
    I, for one, would like to welcome you. Bem vindo (always nice to see more brazilians on the board).

27. - Top - End - #27
    Dwarf in the Playground

I guess if you really need one more player, I can join.
    Avatar by whatever Zjoot became.
    Will take suggested phrases in sig. PM with ideas
    Am I missed in my absence?

28. - Top - End - #28
    Ogre in the Playground

Ok, recruitment is over, PMs will be sent soon.

I'd like to remember everyone that PMs between players are forbidden.

Master List of PMs (WW, JW and Enchantress had illegible flavor text, so it's missing from the PM)
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spy
    Spoiler
    Show
    Congratulations, you are the:
    Spoiler
    Show

Spy

"Sounds like Villager logic to me..."

A member of the Village, your objective is to find and kill the Witches and the Werewolf. Even though you're able to hide among the witches and vote for the Night Kill if you're in the Coven, remember: You are a Member of the Village Faction. You can't be Devoured by the Werewolf. You always check as Town.

You are taking the place of the following Witch:

You do not gain the Witch's Power (unless you're replacing the Junior Witch.)

(If replacing a coven Witch) Your fellow Witches are:
    • Witch 1
    • Witch 2
    • Witch 3
    • Witch 4
    • Junior Witch Player (Who will be revealed when the JW player wishes to join the Coven)

Link to Coven QT:

Link to your personal QT:

Vampire Hunter
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Vampire Hunter

Note: There are no Vampire players.

A member of the Village, your objective is to find and kill the Witches and the Werewolf. You have the power to kill any vampire players in the game. Sadly, you are a very good Vampire Hunter and have already killed them all. You can still hunt the witches and the werewolf as any villager, though.

Acolyte
    Spoiler
    Show
    Congratulatios, you are the:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Acolyte

Don't wink, only witches wink.

A member of the Village, your objective is to find and kill the Witches and the Werewolf. You start play knowing the Priest's identity.

The Priest's Identity is:

Assassin
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show

Assassin

Yo dawg, we herd u lik witchunt, so we put a witchunt in your witchunt so u can... wut?

One of the Witches, your objective is to be the sole team left, killing both the Villages and the Werewolf. If you are alive when a witch is Sacrificed (even if you are the Sacrifice yourself), the Coven gains a second Night Kill that also bypasses Protection.

Your fellow Witches are:
    • Witch 1
    • Witch 2
    • Witch 3
    • Witch 4
    • Junior Witch Player (Who will be revealed when the JW player wishes to join the Coven).

Remember, one of the above is the Spy, a Villager.

Link to Coven QT:

Warlock
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show

Warlock

Someone has to wear the pants in this coven...

One of the Witches, your objective is to be the sole team left, killing both the Villages and the Werewolf. You'll survive the first time you're Lynched.

Your fellow Witches are:
    • Witch 1
    • Witch 2
    • Witch 3
    • Witch 4
    • Junior Witch Player (Who will be revealed when the JW player wishes to join the Coven).

Link to Coven QT:

Priest
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show

Priest

A town full of witches... and you never noticed?

A member of the Village, your objective is to find and kill the Witches and the Werewolf. Every night you can Check (preferentially by QT) one living player to see if they're Town (Villagers and a Junior Witch that hasn't joined Coven yet) or Evil (Coven Witches or the Werewolf). One player (the Acolyte) starts knowing your identity.

Enchantress
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show

Enchantress

(Sorry, I couldn't find the Enchantress Card Image )

One of the Witches, your objective is to be the sole team left, killing both the Villages and the Werewolf. You can (if you wish to), before the game begins, pick two Players to be Lovers. As long as both players are alive you can't be lynched by normal means (but a Judge Lynch still kills you) and if one of the Lovers is Lynched, the other dies as well. Lovers will be informed of the others aligment at the start of the game (a Junior Witch lover'll be said to be a Villager). If one of the Lovers is the Werewolf, the other will be informed of that and will join the Werewolf faction.

Please inform me of your decision right away.

Your fellow Witches are:
    • Witch 1
    • Witch 2
    • Witch 3
    • Witch 4

Link to Coven QT:

D.O.B
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show

Dirty Old Bastard (D.O.B)

With great power comes great revenge.

A member of the Village, your objective is to find and kill the Witches and the Werewolf. When you die, you may chose a Player to kill. This kill bypasses Protection and can only be withstanded by the Survivalist (if he hasn't used his ability yet) or by the Werewolf if he has Sucessfully Devoured a Player. This means you are the greatest chance the Villagers have to kill the Werewolf, so chose your target wisely.

Judge
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show

Judge

Why not just let you kill everyone? Seems like a decent plan.

A member of the Village, your objective is to find and kill the Witches and the Werewolf. Any Day that a Player isn't Lynched (be it because no Majority was reached or if it's because the Majority was No Lynch), you can decide who's going to be Lynched by the Judge Lynch (you can decide for a no lynch as well). The Judge Lynch bypasses the Enchantress' Lover Protection, but the results of the Judge Lynch are only revealed publicly in the Night Phase Narration and the Necromancer gets the Lynched Player's Role, not the Medium.

Junior Witch
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show

Junior Witch

One of the Witches, your objective is to be the sole team left, killing both the Villages and the Werewolf. Your identity is not known by the other Witches (nor the Spy) until you chose to join the Coven. Until you join the Coven you'll the Priest will Check you as Town, but you can't vote for the Night Kill. From the moment that you join the Coven the Priest'll Check you as Evil (the actual time of joining doesn't matter, if you join during the Night the Priest'll start Checking you as Evil on that same Night). You can join the Coven on any moment you wish.

Traveller
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show

Traveller

Secret to not dying: Never stay in one place.

A member of the Village, your objective is to find and kill the Witches and the Werewolf. Every night you have automatic protection against the Witch's Night Kill.

Survivalist
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show

Survivalist

First they thought you were crazy. Now they think you're a werewolf.

A member of the Village, your objective is to find and kill the Witches and the Werewolf. The first time anything would kill you, you'll survive instead.

Martyr
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show

Martyr

Hope it's for a good cause...

A member of the Village, your objective is to find and kill the Witches and the Werewolf. You can sacrifice your own life to prevent one Player from dying. Before each Phase ends you'll be informed of who's dying and will be given some time to decide. If possible, please make use of standing actions to speed play.

Werewolf
    Spoiler
    Show
    Congratulatios, you are the:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Werewolf

A third party, your objective is to be the sole survivor, outliving both villagers and witches.

You'll devour players by naming them in your personal QT. If you sucessfully Devour a player, you can't be killed until the next Day. Any Devour attempts, sucessfull or otherwise, will be posted in thread and you'll be exposed.

B.O.D
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show

Benevolent Old Dame (B.O.D)

Don't mind the husband, dearie;
    he gets grumpy when he hasn't had his soup.

A member of the Village, your objective is to find and kill the Witches and the Werewolf. If you are Lynched, the following Night every Player has Protection agaisnt Night Kills.

Demon
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show

Demon

When angels are forced out of Heaven, they become devils. You agree, don't you?

One of the Witches, your objective is to be the sole team left, killing both the Villages and the Werewolf. After each Night, you'll be informed of who the Priest Checked, but not the result.

Your fellow Witches are:
    • Witch 1
    • Witch 2
    • Witch 3
    • Witch 4

Link to Coven QT:

Leeroy Jenkins
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show

Leeeeroy Jenkinnns

You may or may not have chicken.

A member of the Village, your objective is to find and kill the Witches and the Werewolf. You can, at any time during the day before a Majority is formed, sacrifice yourself to decide the Lynch Vote. You can make use of standing actions.

Nun
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show

Nun

Nuns are above suspicion: everyone knows that. Sheesh, haven't you seen The Sound of Music?

A member of the Village, your objective is to find and kill the Witches and the Werewolf. You can, at any time during the day, ask for Narrator confirmation of your role.

Necromancer
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show

Necromancer

Disguises made out of dead bodies are very fashionable this year.

One of the Witches, your objective is to be the sole team left, killing both the Villages and the Werewolf. You'll be informed of the roles of the players that die during the Night.

Your fellow Witches are:
    • Witch 1
    • Witch 2
    • Witch 3
    • Witch 4
    • Junior Witch Player (Who will be revealed when the JW player wishes to join the Coven)

Link to Coven QT:

Medium
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show

Medium

You might be able to see dead people, but can see why kids lov- eh, forget it.

A member of the Village, your objective is to find and kill the Witches and the Werewolf. You'll be informed, after every Day Phase, the roles of the Players killed during the Day. You will not be informed the roles' of those that are Lynched by the Judge.

Wizard
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show

Wizard

Oh yeah? Well, it turns out I'm a Wizard. So there.

A member of the Village, your objective is to find and kill the Witches and the Werewolf. If you are the last Villager Player alive, the Villager Faction wins the game.

Spiritualist
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show

Spiritualist

Be carefull you don't accidently become a spirit yourself...

A member of the Village, your objective is to find and kill the Witches and the Werewolf. After each Night you'll be informed of the final Vote tally of the Guardian Angels.

Lovers PM
    Spoiler
    Show
    The arrow of the Cupid has striken you (or maybe was it a Love Potion? ) and now you'v fallen for each other. Suddenly you feel like there's a huge bond between you, and you'd rather die before letting the populace separate you.

Yes, you've now become Lovers. Lover 1 scries as - and Lover 2 scries as -.

Lover's QT link:

Werewolf Lover PM
    Spoiler
    Show
    The arrow of the Cupid has striken you (or maybe was it a Love Potion? ) and now you'v fallen for each other. Suddenly you feel like there's a huge bond between you, and you'd rather die before letting the populace separate you. It doesn't matter if one of you is diferent from the other, is more hairy then normal, howls to the moon or eats people alive; you're in love.

Yes, you've now become Lovers, and one you is the Werewolf. This means that the other Player is now part of the Werewolf Faction, scries as Evil and has the Werewolf win condition instead of hisherpevious Faction, but still has the power's of his/her role (this means a JW Werewolf Lover scries as Good until he/she joins the Coven, as usual).

Lover's QT link:

GA PM
    Spoiler
    Show
    You've been killed. Still, not all hope is lost, for you can still influence the game from behind the grave.

You've left this earthly realm, but this doesn't mean you're out of the game now. You've joined now the Guardian Angels. As a member of the Guardian Angels you can cast your Vote for which Player to Protect during the night. It isn't over just quite yet.

GA chat:

Last edited by Gray Mage; 2012-11-25 at 04:02 PM.

29. - Top - End - #29
    Ogre in the Playground

PMs were sent, game'll start tomorrow when I post the opening narration and day begins. If anyone hasn't received a PM, please PM me letting me know.

I'd also like to ask everyone to read the rules again, expecially the no PM, no edits and no posting in thread during the night rules and to please make a post in your QT, just so that I know it's working.

30. - Top - End - #30
    Ogre in the Playground

Gray Mage was walking through the forest, searching. Some villagers have been missing lately, but no one else was willing to do anything about it. They must have been lost, they said, they'll be home soon, they said, they might have found wolves, they said. They sure were good at saying things, but GM knew what was going on. Witches, the witches were back. Alone, he tracked down the witches hideout, and alone he would get some proof. Hopefully it wouldn't be too late.

Arriving at the cave entrance, the smell of blood was everywhere. Certain of his prediction he braved in. And inside, like he expected, there was witch in the middle of the cave. Something odd about it, though. In his experience, witches had more blood in them. Taller, too. A head taller, to be more specific. Ohh boy, he was going to be sick.

A more pressing matter would be the beast right next to the deceased witch. It wasn't a wolf, but just barely, so technically no one was right. It wasn't much confort, he thought, in his final moments.

A howl echoes through the woods, scared villagers seeking protection in their homes while braver ones arm themselves. He's back.

Gray Mage was found dead in the morning, killed by the Werewolf. He was the narrator.

Day 1 begins now and ends in 72 hours (around 3:30 PM GMT-5 on Sunday).

Player list:
    Spoiler
    Show
    {table=head]#|Player| Died on
    1|bladescape|Alive
    2|CeresianMemento|Alive
    3|chaos_redefined|Alive
    4|Count Dingdong|Alive
    5|DukeGod|Alive
    6|Eternis|Alive
    7|Fleeing Coward|Alive
    8|GnomeGninjas|Alive
    9|Grue Bait|Alive
    10|Internet Flea|Alive
    11|Istari|Alive
    12|Murska|Alive
    13|otakuryoga|Alive
    14|Penguinator|Alive
    15|planswalker|Alive
    16|Rogue Nine|Alive
    17|TBFProgrammer|Alive
    18|TigerFang|Alive
    19|Tom the Mime|Alive
    20|usourselves&we|Alive
    21|Zar Peter|Alive[/table]

A majority of 11 is needed for a sucessfull lynch.
    Last edited by Gray Mage; 2012-11-22 at 03:56 PM.