New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #301
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Kasanip's Sketchbook 2

Is that Kamome with the horse? Also, it looks pretty good for a first attempt. Horses are notoriously difficult to draw!

Don't worry about requests and take as much time as you need. I hope 2014 will be a great year for you!

Siela Tempo by the talented Kasanip. Tengu by myself.
    Spoiler
    Show

2. - Top - End - #302
    Firbolg in the Playground

Happy New Year too, kasanip. Sorry if we've been bothering you with unreasonable requests last year! That new year sketch looks really fun.

And yes, time flies so fast. I don't want to be an adult...
    You got Magic Mech in My Police Procedural!
    In this forum, Gaming is Serious Business, and Anyone Can Die. Not even your status as the Ensemble Darkhorse can guarantee your survival.

Disciple of GITP Trope-Fu Temple And Captain of GITP Valkyrie Squadron.
    Spoiler
    Show

The OTP in the playground.
    Awesome Elizabeth Shelley by Hollamer
    My Gallery/My Star Wolves 3 LP

3. - Top - End - #303
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

smile Re: Kasanip's Sketchbook 2

Happy New Years, Kasanip. Suddenly being an adult tend to result in a big workload, so no worries about being busy.

I think you drew that horse very well, and drew everybody very very well. ^_^
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic shirts.

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post

At first, it was the smiley faces and the mannerisms. Then, it was the infernal magpie. It struck a chord. A cutely fiendish, macabre chord.

An then I saw Keveak in the sorting hat and you are just the cutest thing when you want to be. My gosh look at that. It's squee-inducing.

4. - Top - End - #304
    Ogre in the Playground

Hello everyone! Thank you for New Year's wishes.

Recently a movie became very popular, it's called 『永遠の0』. I enjoyed it very much, so a sketch was made.
    Spoiler
    Show

Such a paint style hasn't been tried for some time. I must practice very much! However, it was fun to use monochrome like this.

Also it was started picture for the finished Mecha Sky Pirate game. I like these characters very much. However, my memory has become bad about all of the characters. Fri's pictures were helpful to remember everyone's characters! It is just sketch right now.
    Spoiler
    Show

I will try to stop laziness and finish requests! m(_ _)m
    Kasanip's Sketchbook 2 Thread
    It is difficult to speak English, please excuse mistakes kindly m(_ _)m

5. - Top - End - #305
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kasanip View Post

Recently a movie became very popular, it's called 『永遠の0』. I enjoyed it very much, so a sketch was made.
    Spoiler
    Show

Such a paint style hasn't been tried for some time. I must practice very much! However, it was fun to use monochrome like this.
    ...holy sh!t Kasanip, that's like a complete 180 from what you normally do, and it's really really good. Like, holy hell, you should draw everything in this style lkshdlahsdflakfaf it looks so good.
    I've started streaming again.

78% of DM's started their first campaign in a tavern. If you're one of the 22% that didn't, copy and paste this into your signature.

I started my first campaign outside of an abandoned mine, just as soon as a meteor storm from the moon hits.

6. - Top - End - #306
    Titan in the Playground

Also it was started picture for the finished Mecha Sky Pirate game. I like these characters very much. However, my memory has become bad about all of the characters. Fri's pictures were helpful to remember everyone's characters! It is just sketch right now.
    Spoiler
    Show

Oh man, all the memories! Let's see if I can identify everyone.
    Yasmin, Alexia, Erich, Sylvia, Demo (? - not 100% sure about this one), Kamome, Enya (I had to look up her name - sorry!), Mari, Princess Beatrix, Prince Ferdinand (age 11). Is that right?

I think the only major-ish characters that are missing are Captain Jacobin and Seagull. Thank you for this sketch; it made me smile. I'm sick so I needed it!
    Last edited by Tengu_temp; 2014-01-24 at 01:53 PM.

Spoiler
    Show

7. - Top - End - #307
    Banned

Happy new year, Kasanip. Hopefully it'll be a good one for you.

Also, both those pictures are awesome. Even if I have no idea what the movie the first one is about is, other than presumably somewhere cold given his clothes. Also nice to see the MSP cast again, even if I managed to forget who several of them were and failed to recognize several others.

8. - Top - End - #308

Spoiler
    Show

all the feelings...

What a nice picture. I still remember them all. Because it's also a very nostalgic game for me.
    You got Magic Mech in My Police Procedural!
    In this forum, Gaming is Serious Business, and Anyone Can Die. Not even your status as the Ensemble Darkhorse can guarantee your survival.

Disciple of GITP Trope-Fu Temple And Captain of GITP Valkyrie Squadron.
    Spoiler
    Show

The OTP in the playground.
    Awesome Elizabeth Shelley by Hollamer
    My Gallery/My Star Wolves 3 LP

9. - Top - End - #309

SwashbucklerGuy

Spoiler
    Show

Wow that is a wonderful drawing! I'm amazed at how great you are at doing such a realistic drawing.

Love the one for the Mecha Sky Pirates game too. Must have been a really fun game.

10. - Top - End - #310
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TechnOkami View Post
    ...holy sh!t Kasanip, that's like a complete 180 from what you normally do, and it's really really good. Like, holy hell, you should draw everything in this style lkshdlahsdflakfaf it looks so good.
    Thank you very much. However, usually I like to draw original characters. It is only a practice.

Quote Originally Posted by Tengu_temp View Post
    Oh man, all the memories! Let's see if I can identify everyone.
    Yasmin, Alexia, Erich, Sylvia, Demo (? - not 100% sure about this one), Kamome, Enya (I had to look up her name - sorry!), Mari, Princess Beatrix, Prince Ferdinand (age 11). Is that right?

I think the only major-ish characters that are missing are Captain Jacobin and Seagull. Thank you for this sketch; it made me smile. I'm sick so I needed it!
    I think it is correct! However, it can't be remembered appearance of most characters, so it became like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Terraoblivion View Post
    Happy new year, Kasanip. Hopefully it'll be a good one for you.

Also, both those pictures are awesome. Even if I have no idea what the movie the first one is about is, other than presumably somewhere cold given his clothes. Also nice to see the MSP cast again, even if I managed to forget who several of them were and failed to recognize several others.
    Thank you! Happy New Year! 『永遠の0』 is about battle plane called "Zero" pilot. It is cold in the sky!

Quote Originally Posted by Fri View Post
    all the feelings...

What a nice picture. I still remember them all. Because it's also a very nostalgic game for me.
    It was nice to have nostalgic memory to share with friends!

Quote Originally Posted by Starsign View Post
    Wow that is a wonderful drawing! I'm amazed at how great you are at doing such a realistic drawing.

Love the one for the Mecha Sky Pirates game too. Must have been a really fun game.
    Thank you! Mecha Sky Pirates was very fun game.

Sorry posts became absent recently from me. Because forum wasn't used so much, it was thought probably Skype name should be shared to talk to forum friends. If it is desired to talk (sorry my English is slow and so poor), please send PM.

11. - Top - End - #311
    Ogre in the Playground

Finally found this thread

Ok, to be honest, I'd just been lazy and hadn't been clicking on it for the longest time. Still, I've always been impressed with your art, Kasa. I'm hoping that - if you're not busy with other requests or real life stuff - you'd do me the honor of sketching up King Danny from The Playground: City of Ashes

(For those of you who don't know what that is, that link leads to the Recruitment Thread, and we're always recruiting)

If you have the time, and are interested, I would be happy to speak with you about my latest crazy character. Thanks for taking the time to read this!
    Spoiler
    Show
    BladeofObliviom said:
    I've only seen a character at anything resembling this level of absurdity thrive exactly once, and he/she/what-the-jongo had the advantage of being written by Gengy, who I look up to as a writer.

"What-the-Jongo?"
    Before you insult someone, walk a mile in their shoes.
    That way, you'll be a mile away, and have their shoes!

Got me a Real Job™ (yay!). Still busy (boo!).
    ~avatar by myself

12. - Top - End - #312
    Ogre in the Playground

Final Examinations were finished. So finally there is a little time to sketch and to make a post to everyone.

Tengu_temp: I am sorry it was a long time, finally Ivory Cricket was sketched.

Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Gengy View Post
    Finally found this thread

Ok, to be honest, I'd just been lazy and hadn't been clicking on it for the longest time. Still, I've always been impressed with your art, Kasa. I'm hoping that - if you're not busy with other requests or real life stuff - you'd do me the honor of sketching up King Danny from The Playground: City of Ashes

(For those of you who don't know what that is, that link leads to the Recruitment Thread, and we're always recruiting)

If you have the time, and are interested, I would be happy to speak with you about my latest crazy character. Thanks for taking the time to read this!
    It was only known a little about this character. Hopefully I can create a character for this game, however it already began.

Spoiler
    Show

13. - Top - End - #313

Those look really good, Kasanip! They seem a little different somehow to your usual work; have you changed your process?

I hope your exams went well.

14. - Top - End - #314
    Titan in the Playground

Final Examinations were finished. So finally there is a little time to sketch and to make a post to everyone.

Tengu_temp: I am sorry it was a long time, finally Ivory Cricket was sketched.

Spoiler
    Show
    Pretty awesome! This was a very difficult request, and you managed to do it anyway - well done. And don't worry, I don't mind that I had to wait. Your exams are much more important after all.

Spoiler
    Show

15. - Top - End - #315
    Ettin in the Playground

Hey Kasanip? I have a question for you, and I will respond with a list myself.

a.) Do you read Manga or watch Anime?

b.) If so, what are they?

I have a laundry list of Manga's that I read and keep up with myself, and I was just curious if you have read or watched any.

78% of DM's started their first campaign in a tavern. If you're one of the 22% that didn't, copy and paste this into your signature.

I started my first campaign outside of an abandoned mine, just as soon as a meteor storm from the moon hits.

16. - Top - End - #316
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by kamikasei View Post
    Those look really good, Kasanip! They seem a little different somehow to your usual work; have you changed your process?

I think it is the coloring that's different, though I might be wrong. Regardless of what it is, they both look awesome.

And I agree, hopefully you did well on your exams.

17. - Top - End - #317
    Ogre in the Playground

Kasa, I believe I have said it before, but it needs saying again: You are an amazing person.

Thank you for King Danny. He looks great! Clever, sly, and perhaps just a little crazy.
    Spoiler
    Show
    BladeofObliviom said:
    I've only seen a character at anything resembling this level of absurdity thrive exactly once, and he/she/what-the-jongo had the advantage of being written by Gengy, who I look up to as a writer.

"What-the-Jongo?"
    Before you insult someone, walk a mile in their shoes.
    That way, you'll be a mile away, and have their shoes!

Got me a Real Job™ (yay!). Still busy (boo!).
    ~avatar by myself

18. - Top - End - #318
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by kamikasei View Post

Thank you! Yes, to look now color seems strange. 

Quote Originally Posted by Tengu_temp View Post
    Pretty awesome! This was a very difficult request, and you managed to do it anyway - well done. And don't worry, I don't mind that I had to wait. Your exams are much more important after all.
    I am happy it was liked. I'm sorry it was a long wait. m(__)m

Quote Originally Posted by TechnOkami View Post
    Hey Kasanip? I have a question for you, and I will respond with a list myself.

a.) Do you read Manga or watch Anime?

b.) If so, what are they?

I have a laundry list of Manga's that I read and keep up with myself, and I was just curious if you have read or watched any.
    Yes, sometimes it is read comics. Recently it is internet comic like 今野隼史(KONNOTakashi)'s 『絶体絶命英雄』. However, because of the busy life, anime isn't watched so much.
    Of comic and animation, I like 小箱とたん(KOBAKOTotan)'s 『スケッチブック』. Also I like 鎌池和馬(KAMACHIKazuma)'s 『とある科学の超電磁砲』 and 大高忍(OTAKAShinobu)'s 『マギ』. Of other animation, I like STUDIOGHIBLI's 『魔女の宅急便』 and A-1's 『ソラノヲト』.

Sorry, it is difficult to choose, I think.
    Quote Originally Posted by Terraoblivion View Post
    I think it is the coloring that's different, though I might be wrong. Regardless of what it is, they both look awesome.

And I agree, hopefully you did well on your exams.
    Yes, it is probably strange colors. Style of characters isn't Kasanip-like, too. Probably it is because these aren't my characters, I wonder? Probably it must be because tired and atrophied style.

Quote Originally Posted by Gengy View Post
    Kasa, I believe I have said it before, but it needs saying again: You are an amazing person.

Thank you for King Danny. He looks great! Clever, sly, and perhaps just a little crazy.
    I am happy it is liked. As always it is such a Gengy-like character.

19. - Top - End - #319
    Ogre in the Playground

Always love your drawings, Kasanip.

Like we discussed earlier, I would like to request a drawing from you, of one of my characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Ascaloth View Post
    Claricia Winterbourne, our protagonist. Looking not a day above fifteen years, the Alchemist's appearance and bearing of tender years belies her natural talent with her art, though it is clear that she has more to learn yet. A petite little lass with flowing snow-white hair, and twinkling icy-blue eyes, Claricia is usually bundled in fur clothing as though dressed for winter, clutching a staff topped by a crystal carved into the shape of a snowflake.
    She is partially inspired by the Atelier series, so if you could draw her in a similar style, that would be great. I understand your time is limited, so no rush.
    Last edited by Ascaloth; 2014-03-11 at 11:35 PM.
    Total War Factions
    Spoiler
    Show

20. - Top - End - #320

Yes, it is probably strange colors. Style of characters isn't Kasanip-like, too. Probably it is because these aren't my characters, I wonder? Probably it must be because tired and atrophied style.
    Hey, they don't look bad, just different! I thought perhaps you had switched to digital inking or colouring, or something else that I don't know enough to describe accurately.

21. - Top - End - #321
    Ogre in the Playground

Hello everyone!

Suddenly it became spring, so I want to give well wishes to friends of OOTS.

There is big news! I graduated from university!

It has been almost 5 years since to join OOTS. Becoming a traveling person across life together, becoming friends with many people, I am very happy. When it was joined, I thought only trying a little to write English and enjoy TRPG together. It was very difficult. However, many friends were met, so I became very fond. I can't believe time passes so quickly!

Finally, my dream was realized. I became English Teacher, so I will begin to teach April 1st. It will be very difficult, however it is like an adventure, so like always I will do my best.

Maybe the meaning is that I cannot post or play together with OOTS friends anymore. So, I am also very sad. However, it became more than studying English for me. I treasure it very much. So I will try my best to return often, and sometimes let's play a little together! Even if TRPG can't be played, Sketchbook can continue. I hope my words can continue to reach everyone.

Thank you very much!

I learned many things. Maybe I couldn't realize my dream without you. Always encouraging and friendly, when I was sad, your smiling words helped me. Together we have played many adventures and characters. I hope to continue in the future together.

Spoiler
    Show

With Love
    Kasanip

22. - Top - End - #322

SwashbucklerGuy

Congrats to your graduation! I hope your teaching goes well. I've heard teaching can be more frustrating than being taught in class, so all the best of luck to you!

And that is indeed a wonderful drawing you've done. I'm amazed at how much you have improved.

23. - Top - End - #323
    Ogre in the Playground

Congratulations, Kasanip!

Good luck with your teaching, and I'll look forward to seeing you around here whenever you've got the time. It's been a lot of fun getting to know you, too.
    High School Harem Comedy, my original game system!

24. - Top - End - #324
    Ettin in the Playground

Whelp, out of school and right back into school, eh? Don't break it.
    Mah Badges!
    Spoiler
    Show

Hey, check out my site. (It has interactive comics, stories and coding efforts.)

25. - Top - End - #325
    Troll in the Playground

Kasanip, you're an awesome person and a great artist. Congratulations and I hope everything goes well for you.
    Spoiler: Quote(s)
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Temotei View Post
    You're my favorite.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kneenibble View Post
    I'll kill them! I'll kill all of them!
    Quote Originally Posted by FinnLassie View Post
    We're crashing Wombat's wedding! WITH AN ARMY OF WOMBATS AND BUDGIES.

"So whosoever is a hedgehog let him see to it that his wife is a hedgehog also, and so forth."

26. - Top - End - #326

That's fantastic, Kasanip, and it's great to hear you'll be working straight away! I hope you'll enjoy it, and that you'll have time to keep in touch here.

Good luck!

27. - Top - End - #327
    Banned

I was about to make a comment about the current job market after Kami's comment...Then I realized that I was thinking about Europe and North America and that I have no idea what the job market is like in Japan.

Regardless, the actual important stuff is congratulations and good luck with the job. I hope everything works out great.

28. - Top - End - #328
    Titan in the Playground

It's great to see that you start the job you wanted to have as soon as you graduate. I hope you'll like it and the kids you teach won't stress you out completely! I'd be happy to see more Kasanip-like teachers.

Spoiler
    Show

29. - Top - End - #329
    Ettin in the Playground

Kasanip Sensei.

I have no regrets.

30. - Top - End - #330
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

smile Re: Kasanip's Sketchbook 2

Congratulations on graduating, Kasanip! ^_^

Hope the future will bring much joy and many good memories as well. Good luck with teaching, you'll be a wonderful teacher.
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic shirts.

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post

At first, it was the smiley faces and the mannerisms. Then, it was the infernal magpie. It struck a chord. A cutely fiendish, macabre chord.

An then I saw Keveak in the sorting hat and you are just the cutest thing when you want to be. My gosh look at that. It's squee-inducing.