New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #91
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Kasanip's Sketchbook 2

Because I feel this is very relevant and it amuses me so.

Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show

Enjoi.
    Last edited by TechnOkami; 2013-02-12 at 01:07 PM.
    I've started streaming again.

78% of DM's started their first campaign in a tavern. If you're one of the 22% that didn't, copy and paste this into your signature.

I started my first campaign outside of an abandoned mine, just as soon as a meteor storm from the moon hits.

2. - Top - End - #92
    Firbolg in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

うつ病は、私は他人には理解できないことが一つある。
    私はそれが心理的なものであること、起こることを知っています。
    しかし、あなたは極貧のときでも、あなたは友と不安定なときに感じる
    世界はあなたの人生は、奇跡になるように数学的にありそうであることが、奇跡的な場所、そして地球上の生命 であることを知っている。
    あなたが別々の人であっても、あなたの周りの世界の美しさに取り、その美しさの一部であることを知っている 。
    この翻訳がひどい場合、私は申し訳ありませんが、私はGoogleを使用していました。
    "You want to see how a Human dies? at ramming speed."

3. - Top - End - #93

Quote Originally Posted by Kasanip View Post
    Thank you very much everyone.
    I'm very happy to have such a support and friendship.
    Ascaloth, TechnOkami, Fri, A Rainy Knight, Tengu_temp, Just_Ice, Starsign, Illven, Raz_Fox, Keveak. Thank you for cheer for me, and always to help.

Spoiler
    Show
    [CENTER][img]http://i1015.photobucket.com/albums/af275/umbrellako2/akiramen_zps60ddb3e8.jpg[/img][/CENTER]

Somehow days slowly become better. Today it was hiking. I always loved such a walk very much. And it was realized again this such a beautiful world. Maybe that's the reason I want to draw and speak and see and travel.
    [IMG]http://i1015.photobucket.com/albums/af275/umbrellako2/554466mbsutks_zps3848c4f5.jpg[/IMG]

Sorry it became a strange atmosphere for sketchbook thread.
    Don't worry about it being strange; it's not a problem for us.

Ooo, is that second picture a paper doll picture? The kind where you draw a character then hold it up in such a way that the drawing looks like it's interacting with the background?

I hope you continue to do better; I like the sketches do and so does everyone else here.
    If you want a OotS style Touhou avatar, send me a request.

Steam name: memnarch. Same avatar.

4. - Top - End - #94
    Titan in the Playground

Being happy is hard sometimes. It's good that you're determined to keep trying; I wish you the best of luck with it.

Spoiler
    Show
    I like this drawing a lot; the pose and face are very expressive. I've always loved hiking too.
    Avatar by GryffonDurime. Thanks!

5. - Top - End - #95
    Ogre in the Playground

Hello everyone, it is long time no see.
    How are you?

Sorry it became time of not often using internet for many reasons. One reason of course is school became stressful. However, this school year became finished! So it can be relaxing for spring vacation. Being such a 1 month absence, I hope I did not worry anyone.
    Only a few drawings could be made. However, it was thought maybe I should make a new post because thread became lonely.

Fire emblem
    Spoiler
    Show

Sometime tactician must complete necessary jobs. Playing again this game, it is a humorous image.

It became new avatar.

Color was tried, but I became very bad at such a thing. Because it is spring, I want to practice with color again.

Rai
    Spoiler
    Show
    Rai was a failed character for me. Somehow depressing. This character was designed when I was becoming depression.

Actually I don't like spiders.

Star World's Battleflag
    Spoiler
    Show
    Listening to a radio drama at the library, it was sketched.

Spoiler
    Show

It was thought for forum avatar battle. What is my class? Maybe sinobi is good idea.

Still such a style cannot be drawn by me. I don't know if sinobi represents my personality. Somehow it can't be participated until such a decision is made.
    Kasanip's Sketchbook 2 Thread
    It is difficult to speak English, please excuse mistakes kindly m(_ _)m

6. - Top - End - #96
    Ettin in the Playground

Holy crap it's Kasanip. D: Welcome back.

78% of DM's started their first campaign in a tavern. If you're one of the 22% that didn't, copy and paste this into your signature.

I started my first campaign outside of an abandoned mine, just as soon as a meteor storm from the moon hits.

7. - Top - End - #97

SwashbucklerGuy

Hello Kasanip! Good to see you again. As usual, your art is excellent.

The school year is getting busy for me as well, less than a month to go until the summer break, I can't wait.

8. - Top - End - #98
    Ogre in the Playground

Oh hai Kasanip, お帰りなさい! Heard you had exams, how'd you do?

That last picture is a nice take on MyUnit Kasanip! Was that watercolour?
    Total War Factions
    Spoiler
    Show

9. - Top - End - #99
    Ogre in the Playground

Hey, great to see you again, Kasanip!

I really like that pegasus knight avatar.
    High School Harem Comedy, my original game system!

10. - Top - End - #100
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

smile Re: Kasanip's Sketchbook 2

Welcome back, Kasanip! Glad to hear the stressful parts of school have taken a back seat to vacation.

All of those drawings are amazing, the painted one included. Particularly liked sinobi Kasanip, it is such an adorable art style. ^_^

Rai scares me, though. Giant spider. ._.
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic shirts.

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post

At first, it was the smiley faces and the mannerisms. Then, it was the infernal magpie. It struck a chord. A cutely fiendish, macabre chord.

An then I saw Keveak in the sorting hat and you are just the cutest thing when you want to be. My gosh look at that. It's squee-inducing.

11. - Top - End - #101
    Titan in the Playground

Glad to see you back, Kasanip. Enjoy your vacation!

Nice pictures. I actually like spiders, especially when they're big and fuzzy. Like this:
    Spoiler
    Show

Siela Tempo by the talented Kasanip. Tengu by myself.
    Spoiler
    Show

12. - Top - End - #102

SwashbucklerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Tengu_temp View Post

Nice pictures. I actually like spiders, especially when they're big and fuzzy. Like this:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Hehe, that's adorable. I happen to really like spiders too, though to each is to their own of course.

13. - Top - End - #103
    Colossus in the Playground

Hello everyone, it is long time no see.
    How are you?

Sorry it became time of not often using internet for many reasons. One reason of course is school became stressful. However, this school year became finished! So it can be relaxing for spring vacation. Being such a 1 month absence, I hope I did not worry anyone.
    Only a few drawings could be made. However, it was thought maybe I should make a new post because thread became lonely.

Fire emblem
    Spoiler
    Show

Sometime tactician must complete necessary jobs. Playing again this game, it is a humorous image.

It became new avatar.

Color was tried, but I became very bad at such a thing. Because it is spring, I want to practice with color again.

Spoiler
    Show

It was thought for forum avatar battle. What is my class? Maybe sinobi is good idea.

Still such a style cannot be drawn by me. I don't know if sinobi represents my personality. Somehow it can't be participated until such a decision is made.
    What stats did you pick for your Myunit's asset and flaw?

If it's your current avatar going into the battle, the clear choice for class is tactician
    Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    One day, we must all have our characters butchered by romhacks face our ends.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

14. - Top - End - #104
    Titan in the Playground

Welcome back! You're still better at keeping your threads active than I am.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keveak View Post
    Rai scares me, though. Giant spider. ._.
    Spoiler
    Show

Now look what you've done. He just wanted to give you a hug...
    Last edited by Prime32; 2013-03-20 at 06:06 PM.

15. - Top - End - #105
    Barbarian in the Playground

Tactician can't catch a break.

Nice Banner of the Stars art.
    Playground in the Playground

16. - Top - End - #106

Glad to see you back Kasanip. I was a bit worried, glad that it was unfounded.
    Last edited by Fri; 2013-03-22 at 08:35 AM.
    You got Magic Mech in My Police Procedural!
    In this forum, Gaming is Serious Business, and Anyone Can Die. Not even your status as the Ensemble Darkhorse can guarantee your survival.

Disciple of GITP Trope-Fu Temple And Captain of GITP Valkyrie Squadron.
    Spoiler
    Show

The OTP in the playground.
    Awesome Elizabeth Shelley by Hollamer
    My Gallery/My Star Wolves 3 LP

17. - Top - End - #107
    Ogre in the Playground

Thank you everyone for kind comments!

Quote Originally Posted by Ascaloth View Post
    Oh hai Kasanip, お帰りなさい! Heard you had exams, how'd you do?

That last picture is a nice take on MyUnit Kasanip! Was that watercolour?
    Thank you! Examinations were all passed.
    Such a picture isn't watercolour, sorry. It is digital paint.

Quote Originally Posted by Tengu_temp View Post

Spoiler
    Show
    It is somewhat cute, however to get up and see such a thing is scary.

Quote Originally Posted by Illven View Post
    What stats did you pick for your Myunit's asset and flaw?

If it's your current avatar going into the battle, the clear choice for class is tactician
    I don't remember. I don't think for Avatar Battle thread it can be [Tactician] character.

Quote Originally Posted by Fri View Post
    Glad to see you back Kasanip. I was a bit worried, glad that it was unfounded.
    Sorry to cause a worry for Fri.

Probably it isn't known, but a favorite artist KONNO Takashi became release of new special book (単行本), so advertise for [secret marketing]. It has been popular online comic for sometime, and release.
    So, such a fanart and link can be seen in signature.

Actually it was tried other paintings and full coloring, but program died so became failure. (ノД`)・゜

Sorry it became advertise thread. I was happy to see such a success of project effort.

To tell a secret, it was made the promise of New Year's that I wanted to learn new western trpg this year. Even if February was slow time, it has been learned rules of Paizo company's [Pathfinder]. It seems interesting, so I want to try sometime! Do you know this game?

18. - Top - End - #108
    Ettin in the Playground

I really wish I knew how to read Japanese. q-q

To tell a secret, it was made the promise of New Year's that I wanted to learn new western trpg this year. Even if February was slow time, it has been learned rules of Paizo company's [Pathfinder]. It seems interesting, so I want to try sometime! Do you know this game?
    I know a little bit about Pathfinder. It's somewhat similar to D&D 3.5, the both of them being D20 systems and Pathfinder commonly referred to as D&D 3.75. The two systems are close enough mechanically that you could play one class in the other, perhaps have some numbers tweaked here n' there, and it would more or less run the same.

I'm actually going to be playing my first Pathfinder game on the boards actually...
    Last edited by TechnOkami; 2013-03-24 at 08:07 AM.

19. - Top - End - #109
    Ogre in the Playground

Thank you! Examinations were all passed.
    Such a picture isn't watercolour, sorry. It is digital paint.
    おめでとう!Time to kick back and relax! I look forward to your future works!
    Total War Factions
    Spoiler
    Show

20. - Top - End - #110
    Ogre in the Playground

I was wondering what you had there in your signature, to be honest. Perhaps I'll check it out sometime if I get around to making a niconico account.

Ooh, Pathfinder. I've played it once before, and it was similar enough to my usual system (D&D 3.5) that I only needed to learn a handful of changes to pick it up.
    High School Harem Comedy, my original game system!

21. - Top - End - #111
    Titan in the Playground

As said, it's pretty much the same game as D&D 3.5; some parts are better (skills and combat maneuvers are simplified; the paladin class is greatly improved), some parts are much worse (spellcasters are even more overpowered compared to non-casters; there are feats which don't actually do anything). You can typically use 3.5 material in PF and vice versa, and it's recommended you do so; Tome of Battle is probably the 3.5 book most worth looking into.

If you have trouble getting your character to do what you want, post here or at Minmaxboards for advice; D&D 3.5 is the main focus of both sites.

EDIT: Also, I don't know in what form you're viewing the rules, but psionics are basically MP-based magic and/or ki-users, and better balanced than the standard classes (most third-party publishers are terrible, but Dreamscarred Press are probably the best writers around). They're worth checking out.
    Last edited by Prime32; 2013-03-24 at 09:12 AM.

22. - Top - End - #112
    Colossus in the Playground

I don't remember. I don't think for Avatar Battle thread it can be [Tactician] character.

Probably it isn't known, but a favorite artist KONNO Takashi became release of new special book (単行本), so advertise for [secret marketing]. It has been popular online comic for sometime, and release.
    So, such a fanart and link can be seen in signature.

Actually it was tried other paintings and full coloring, but program died so became failure. (ノД`)・゜

Sorry it became advertise thread. I was happy to see such a success of project effort.

Heh, I can't remember my second avatar's flaw, and you've had the game alot longer then I have. (I think)

I'd read the webcomic but I can't read Japanese
    Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    One day, we must all have our characters butchered by romhacks face our ends.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

23. - Top - End - #113

SwashbucklerGuy

I regrettably cannot read Japanese either. My brother can but he isn't exactly fluent in it yet.

As for Pathfinder, I've given it a try myself. I personally think that it's an improvement above D&D 3.5e, but not in the way that it tries to. I'm personally indifferent as to play 3.5 or Pathfinder and more interested in different, possibly obscure systems.
    Last edited by Starsign; 2013-03-24 at 02:08 PM.

24. - Top - End - #114
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TechnOkami View Post
    I'm actually going to be playing my first Pathfinder game on the boards actually...
    Maybe we can play together sometime!

Quote Originally Posted by Ascaloth View Post
    おめでとう!Time to kick back and relax! I look forward to your future works!
    Thank you! Sorry it is slow post.

Quote Originally Posted by Prime32 View Post
    As said, it's pretty much the same game as D&D 3.5; some parts are better (skills and combat maneuvers are simplified; the paladin class is greatly improved), some parts are much worse (spellcasters are even more overpowered compared to non-casters; there are feats which don't actually do anything). You can typically use 3.5 material in PF and vice versa, and it's recommended you do so; Tome of Battle is probably the 3.5 book most worth looking into.

If you have trouble getting your character to do what you want, post here or at Minmaxboards for advice; D&D 3.5 is the main focus of both sites.

EDIT: Also, I don't know in what form you're viewing the rules, but psionics are basically MP-based magic and/or ki-users, and better balanced than the standard classes (most third-party publishers are terrible, but Dreamscarred Press are probably the best writers around). They're worth checking out.
    Thank you for advice. I don't know so much about specialization of style. Of rules it is being read Japanese and English.

Quote Originally Posted by Illven View Post
    Heh, I can't remember my second avatar's flaw, and you've had the game alot longer then I have. (I think)
    Yes, it is always chosen without thought for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Starsign View Post
    I regrettably cannot read Japanese either. My brother can but he isn't exactly fluent in it yet.

As for Pathfinder, I've given it a try myself. I personally think that it's an improvement above D&D 3.5e, but not in the way that it tries to. I'm personally indifferent as to play 3.5 or Pathfinder and more interested in different, possibly obscure systems.
    It is difficult to find such an obscure system. It has been seen such a thing like [Fate] and [M&M] and [Pathfinder], so I am happy to have such an experience.

25. - Top - End - #115
    Ettin in the Playground

Maybe we can play together sometime!
    Actually I'm not because of procrastination for making a character. :| But yes, perhaps we can sometime.

26. - Top - End - #116
    Ogre in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show

It is a spring feeling, to return to school. What will this year and dream promise? I hope this year is a happy year.

27. - Top - End - #117
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

smile Re: Kasanip's Sketchbook 2

I hope your year will be a very happy year too, Kasanip.

The sketch looks very neat and really gives off a hopeful, spring-time, feeling. Good work! I am a bit unsure about what the character in front is holding, but it is otherwise amazing. ^_^
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic shirts.

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post

At first, it was the smiley faces and the mannerisms. Then, it was the infernal magpie. It struck a chord. A cutely fiendish, macabre chord.

An then I saw Keveak in the sorting hat and you are just the cutest thing when you want to be. My gosh look at that. It's squee-inducing.

28. - Top - End - #118

SwashbucklerGuy

I do wish you the best of luck with school Kasanip. I myself am at the last 2 weeks of the semester before finals. I don't think my anxiety has been higher in a long time.

But on the bright side, the sun is shining and the snow has finally melted! It is wonderful for there to be Spring after a long, delayed Winter.

29. - Top - End - #119

I'm just finishing my first year of university, and here you are moving onto a new one. I hope all goes well. From what I understand, it only gets better.

30. - Top - End - #120
    Ogre in the Playground

Good luck for finish of school!

Being just the start, and anniversary of father's loss, it was difficult time recently. But this year is better, I think. Sorry it has been too busy, but fortunately forum isn't so busy.

Such a theme of today's sketch is [nostalgia] thoughts.

Characters waiting for new jobs
    Spoiler
    Show

Of course roleplay is like theater performance, of many actors and actresses. To post such a timeline, it is worrisome direction of characters over years. I wonder next character design? What will be next role?

Mary sketch
    Spoiler
    Show

It's a long time no see for this character. Always she appears at the time of spring.

Nostalgically waiting
    Spoiler
    Show

It's exciting, even if wait
    Last edited by Kasanip; 2013-04-10 at 10:41 AM.