Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Banned
     
    ThiagoMartell's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Brazil
    Gender
    Male

    Default Trouble Getting Bliss Stage

    I tried to buy Bliss Stage from their site, followed their instructions, e-mailed them about not being able to get it and have had no response up until now.
    That was on October 23rd. Anyone had any problems regarding this as well?

  2. - Top - End - #2
    Troll in the Playground
     
    CarpeGuitarrem's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2008

    Default Re: Trouble Getting Bliss Stage

    Which site did you try? I remember having the same problem, however, he also has it up for download at a location, which makes it more of a "pay what you like" deal. Though I was more than happy to float Ben the money. Later on, it turned out that the payment did process, which made me glad.

    He has to personally approve stuff, so it may get stuck in a queue.
    Ludicrus Gaming | My Steam Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saph
    Unless everyone's been lying to me and the next bunch of episodes are The Great Divide II, The Great Divide III, Return to the Great Divide, and Bride of the Great Divide, in which case I hate you all and I'm never touching Avatar again.

  3. - Top - End - #3
    Banned
     
    ThiagoMartell's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Brazil
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Trouble Getting Bliss Stage

    Quote Originally Posted by CarpeGuitarrem View Post
    Which site did you try? I remember having the same problem, however, he also has it up for download at a location, which makes it more of a "pay what you like" deal. Though I was more than happy to float Ben the money. Later on, it turned out that the payment did process, which made me glad.

    He has to personally approve stuff, so it may get stuck in a queue.
    Yeah, I know it's "pay what you like" (and I've already paid after all) but I did not find any download links.

  4. - Top - End - #4
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Tengu_temp's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Poland
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Trouble Getting Bliss Stage

    Happened before. Try contacting him via e-mail.

    Siela Tempo by the talented Kasanip. Tengu by myself.
    Super Robot Wars Unification - large-scale mecha game, now running, always recruiting!
    Spoiler
    Show





  5. - Top - End - #5
    Bugbear in the Playground
    Join Date
    Oct 2007

    Default Re: Trouble Getting Bliss Stage

    Quote Originally Posted by Tengu_temp View Post
    Happened before. Try contacting him via e-mail.
    This. I had the exact same problem when buying Bliss Stage. Poking Ben Lehman with a message helped.

  6. - Top - End - #6
    Banned
     
    ThiagoMartell's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Brazil
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Trouble Getting Bliss Stage

    Quote Originally Posted by tensai_oni View Post
    This. I had the exact same problem when buying Bliss Stage. Poking Ben Lehman with a message helped.
    I've e-mailed him twice already, no answer.
    Well, I did find the link from this twitter, so I got the game anyway.

  7. - Top - End - #7
    Troll in the Playground
     
    CarpeGuitarrem's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2008

    Default Re: Trouble Getting Bliss Stage

    I think there's also a couple different websites where you can find the game...
    Ludicrus Gaming | My Steam Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saph
    Unless everyone's been lying to me and the next bunch of episodes are The Great Divide II, The Great Divide III, Return to the Great Divide, and Bride of the Great Divide, in which case I hate you all and I'm never touching Avatar again.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •