Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 31 to 60 of 153
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Dwarf in the Playground
    Join Date
    Oct 2012

    Default Re: The Trials (IC) [Pathfinder]

    Reika

    Annoyed with the dragon's biting, though it had caused quite a bit of damage to her, she waved her hand in a brief circle, her hand radiating of a light blue chilling essence as the sky opened up to unleash a heavy ice storm upon the dragon

    Spoiler
    Show
    Ice Storm: Bludgeoning: (3d6)[10] Cold: (2d6)[11]

  2. - Top - End - #32
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    meemaas's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011

    Default Re: The Trials (IC) [Pathfinder]

    Beta

    "Pick on someone your own size!!" He growled, and turned back towards the dragon, lunging at it despite the snowstorm that surrounded him. Once he closed in enough to it, he lashed out with his claws, trying to restrain it from attacking her.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Grapple check (1d20+13)[30]

    Double move, using Hustle to get the second one
    Kitten: *bats around a mini a few times*
    DM: "Ok, it looks like Fluffy...err, 'The Tarrasque'...Full Attacks the Cleric"
    Cleric: "Full attack my a**, that was just two claw attacks!"
    Kitten: *starts gnawing on the mini*
    Cleric: "...nevermind."

  3. - Top - End - #33
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Savior's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Cloud 9
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Trials (IC) [Pathfinder]

    Spoiler
    Show
    AoO on Beta. Bite:(1d20+11)[31] Damage:(1d8+4)[12]


    The dragon spurrs from the cold, and then winces trying to free itself from the large man's grapple. It begins to unleash a flurry of yells and other noises, trying to break free.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Attempt to break free, CMB vs CMD:(1d20+11)[23]

  4. - Top - End - #34
    Dwarf in the Playground
    Join Date
    Oct 2012

    Default Re: The Trials (IC) [Pathfinder]

    Reika

    "Aww is the poor wittle dragon cold, this should warm you right up."

    the young girl smiled a bit as she let forth a solid cone of fire from the palm of her hand outwards to the dragon and beta by pure accident to him, a faint chuckle escaping her lips as she watched the dragon.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Burning Hands: (5d4)[12]

  5. - Top - End - #35
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    meemaas's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011

    Default Re: The Trials (IC) [Pathfinder]

    Beta

    Beta shrugs off the attack like it was nothing, and, holding onto the dragon tightly, he tries to lodge his claw deep inside the dragons soft underbelly.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Reflex save to Reika's spell. (1d20+2)[12] (+2 bonus to saves against fire spells)

    Grapple check (1d20+18)[27] (+5 for maintaining)

    Claw attack (1d20+11)[29] (-2 for attacking while grappling)
    Damage (4d6+6)[22]
    Kitten: *bats around a mini a few times*
    DM: "Ok, it looks like Fluffy...err, 'The Tarrasque'...Full Attacks the Cleric"
    Cleric: "Full attack my a**, that was just two claw attacks!"
    Kitten: *starts gnawing on the mini*
    Cleric: "...nevermind."

  6. - Top - End - #36
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Savior's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Cloud 9
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Trials (IC) [Pathfinder]

    The dragon, locked up with the Beta, was clobbered on the final stroke of Beta's massive claw. the attack knocked the medium sized dragon out, and left it unconscious. With it being a silent time, no other dragon was near them, but the watering hole might be used soon.

  7. - Top - End - #37
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    meemaas's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011

    Default Re: The Trials (IC) [Pathfinder]

    Beta

    Pulling his bloody claw out of the Dragons gut, he impaled it a few more times, using his claws to carve out a large chunk of meat. "We're eating dragon tonight. Got any way to carry some of this? I've heard dragon meat is very tasty when cooked right."

    Spoiler
    Show
    Carving up enough of its body to gut into food, and leaving the rest for the scavengers.
    Kitten: *bats around a mini a few times*
    DM: "Ok, it looks like Fluffy...err, 'The Tarrasque'...Full Attacks the Cleric"
    Cleric: "Full attack my a**, that was just two claw attacks!"
    Kitten: *starts gnawing on the mini*
    Cleric: "...nevermind."

  8. - Top - End - #38
    Dwarf in the Playground
    Join Date
    Oct 2012

    Default Re: The Trials (IC) [Pathfinder]

    Reika

    We have my bag of holding, i also have a cauldron in there.

    she allowed the male to put the meat inside of her bag of holding before she took off with the male to continue their journey onwards

  9. - Top - End - #39
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    meemaas's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011

    Default Re: The Trials (IC) [Pathfinder]

    Beta

    Beta took the lead, scouring the path as he had regained his normal size.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Perception (1d20+18)[19]
    Kitten: *bats around a mini a few times*
    DM: "Ok, it looks like Fluffy...err, 'The Tarrasque'...Full Attacks the Cleric"
    Cleric: "Full attack my a**, that was just two claw attacks!"
    Kitten: *starts gnawing on the mini*
    Cleric: "...nevermind."

  10. - Top - End - #40
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Savior's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Cloud 9
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Trials (IC) [Pathfinder]

    The two effectively leave the watering spot with time to spare. It has become the end of the day, and there is a small cavern to the west of them. A 3 minute hike, and they could have shelter for the night. However, they hear the low grumbles of beasts within.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Do the players take the hike, and face the beasts? Or do they wade it out in the open for the night?

  11. - Top - End - #41
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    meemaas's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011

    Default Re: The Trials (IC) [Pathfinder]

    Beta

    "We're going in. Be on your guard, and we'll spend the night there." He makes for the cave, his claws ready as he went in looking for the creatures that he heard.
    Kitten: *bats around a mini a few times*
    DM: "Ok, it looks like Fluffy...err, 'The Tarrasque'...Full Attacks the Cleric"
    Cleric: "Full attack my a**, that was just two claw attacks!"
    Kitten: *starts gnawing on the mini*
    Cleric: "...nevermind."

  12. - Top - End - #42
    Dwarf in the Playground
    Join Date
    Oct 2012

    Default Re: The Trials (IC) [Pathfinder]

    Reika

    Alright. She spoke softly to the male whom had rushed into the cave entrence, she followed soon after him a bit of caution in her step just incase something were to jump out on here

  13. - Top - End - #43
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Savior's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Cloud 9
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Trials (IC) [Pathfinder]

    With little use of Stealth, Beta alerted what appeared to be two metallic looking dragons. They both looked to be almost Reika's size, only bigger. There was a fire spewed in the middle on some kindling, so the two noticed Beta and Reika instantly.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Players may now post. Combat has started.

  14. - Top - End - #44
    Dwarf in the Playground
    Join Date
    Oct 2012

    Default Re: The Trials (IC) [Pathfinder]

    Reika

    The small female thought to herself as she looked at the two dragons, trying to recall what type they were, but regardless of such she pointed her finger out at the one over to the left as she muttered a phrase under her breath

    Spoiler
    Show
    Phantasmal Killer: Will DC:21 Fort DC: 21 Die if fail. Arcana Knowledge:[roll]d20+19[/roll]
    Last edited by Raynexakame; 2012-11-14 at 09:29 PM.

  15. - Top - End - #45
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    meemaas's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011

    Default Re: The Trials (IC) [Pathfinder]

    Beta

    Beta lunged out towards the nearest one, plunging his claw into its skull with as much skill as he can manage.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Charge (1d20+13)[31]
    Damage (3d6+5)[14]
    Kitten: *bats around a mini a few times*
    DM: "Ok, it looks like Fluffy...err, 'The Tarrasque'...Full Attacks the Cleric"
    Cleric: "Full attack my a**, that was just two claw attacks!"
    Kitten: *starts gnawing on the mini*
    Cleric: "...nevermind."

  16. - Top - End - #46
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Savior's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Cloud 9
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Trials (IC) [Pathfinder]

    Reika
    Spoiler
    Show
    You notice that the two dragons are the same type, Chromatic brass dragons, very young. They're immune to fire, but vulnerable to cold.


    Beta came close to the right Dragon, in order to launch his attack dead on without fail. Faltering, the dragon recoiled, whining from the physical abuse.

    One the other side of the cavern, the left dragon watched the small child, then envisioned the shape that was its fear. Crying no tears, the phantasm harmed the dragon into a state of shock.

    With the turn tiding to them, the dragons rose to their feet, and both attempted to breath on the two intruders.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Damage on dragon 1:(3d6)[8]

    Dragons attempt one cone of sleep on each player. Will Save DC 16 or be put to sleep for (1d6+2)[5]

  17. - Top - End - #47
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    meemaas's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011

    Default Re: The Trials (IC) [Pathfinder]

    Beta

    Beta plunges both his claws at the dragon in front of him, ripping them out the sides as he does.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Claw 1 (1d20+13)[26]
    Damage (3d6+5)[11]

    Claw 2 (1d20+13)[29]
    Damage (3d6+5)[12]
    Kitten: *bats around a mini a few times*
    DM: "Ok, it looks like Fluffy...err, 'The Tarrasque'...Full Attacks the Cleric"
    Cleric: "Full attack my a**, that was just two claw attacks!"
    Kitten: *starts gnawing on the mini*
    Cleric: "...nevermind."

  18. - Top - End - #48
    Dwarf in the Playground
    Join Date
    Oct 2012

    Default Re: The Trials (IC) [Pathfinder]

    [B]Reika[/B

    The female released a faint sigh as she reached into her bag of holding to grab her poppet, though this took a while to do she had made it adamant to grab this item

    Spoiler
    Show
    This counts as a full round action

  19. - Top - End - #49
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Savior's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Cloud 9
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Trials (IC) [Pathfinder]

    As Reika was fumbling around, Beta made massive damage on the young dragon. It whined and whimpered, not fond on this life style.

    The dragon being mercilessly beaten rushes at the girl, hoping to have an easier time on her. As it charged, it made a vicious bite attack. It's brother made a long stream of fire ransack towards the girl in a proper line.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Charge Reika:(1d20+11)[28] Damage:(1d6+3)[8]
    Line of fire on Reika, (4d4)[11] Fire, or Reflex save, DC 15 for half.

    Beta get's an AoO on the dragon that charged Reika.

  20. - Top - End - #50
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    meemaas's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011

    Default Re: The Trials (IC) [Pathfinder]

    Beta

    Beta plunged his claws into the dragon he stopped, hoping to tear its internal organs out. After that, he moves to better defend Reika from the enemies.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Full attack
    Claw 1 (1d20+13)[28]
    Damage (3d6+5)[10]

    Claw 2 (1d20+13)[29]
    Damage (3d6+5)[13]

    If the dragon is still standing, i will five foot so its charge path is blocked.

    If it goes down, i will use Hustle to move in front of the other dragon, blocking its charge path instead.
    Kitten: *bats around a mini a few times*
    DM: "Ok, it looks like Fluffy...err, 'The Tarrasque'...Full Attacks the Cleric"
    Cleric: "Full attack my a**, that was just two claw attacks!"
    Kitten: *starts gnawing on the mini*
    Cleric: "...nevermind."

  21. - Top - End - #51
    Dwarf in the Playground
    Join Date
    Oct 2012

    Default Re: The Trials (IC) [Pathfinder]

    Reika

    the female bit her lip from the minor burn she recieved from the burst of flame she had toke not too long ago. now with her poppet in her hand she took a needle out and plunged it deep into the poppet's throat, her eyes fixated at the dragon that tried to roast her.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Vampiric Touch: (4d6)[12] [roll]d20[/roll]
    Last edited by Raynexakame; 2012-11-14 at 11:03 PM.

  22. - Top - End - #52
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Savior's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Cloud 9
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Trials (IC) [Pathfinder]

    Beta's final strikes make a brutal mark on the dragon, and knocks it out, and onto the floor, Now in the path of the dragon, Reika was granted a decent time, spending all her time on gaining life from the dragon, who coughed, as though it had a pin in it's throat. Angry, the dragon charges, attacking Beta with a mighty bite.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Bite on Beta:(1d20+11)[24] Damage:(1d6+3)[9]

  23. - Top - End - #53
    Dwarf in the Playground
    Join Date
    Oct 2012

    Default Re: The Trials (IC) [Pathfinder]

    Reika

    she looked over to the knocked out dragon as she raised another pin upwards and forced it into her doll to deliever another touch spell upon it

    Spoiler
    Show
    Touch Spell: (d20)[10] Inflict Light wounds: [roll]1d8+5]/roll] DC 17 will halves

  24. - Top - End - #54
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    meemaas's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011

    Default Re: The Trials (IC) [Pathfinder]

    Beta

    Beta lunged out with both his claws, plunging them into this dragon. As he did, it seemed as though his pain and suffering from the day transferred itself from him to the dragon, causing the dragon to feel it as though it had taken the blows, not him.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Claw 1 (1d20+13)[20]
    Damage (3d6+5)[17]

    Claw 2 (1d20+13)[15]
    Damage (3d6+5)[15]

    Then, releasing Hostile Empathic Transfer from my amulet through my claw attack. Dragon makes a will save DC 18 or take 11 damage, save for half. I heal the same amount of damage that the dragon takes.
    Kitten: *bats around a mini a few times*
    DM: "Ok, it looks like Fluffy...err, 'The Tarrasque'...Full Attacks the Cleric"
    Cleric: "Full attack my a**, that was just two claw attacks!"
    Kitten: *starts gnawing on the mini*
    Cleric: "...nevermind."

  25. - Top - End - #55
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Savior's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Cloud 9
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Trials (IC) [Pathfinder]

    The dragon narrowly evades the latest spell from Reika, but Beta delivers a doozy of an attack. Barely standing up, the Dragon has a fight or flight reaction, and intends to bit Beta's head off and tear his body to shreds.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Bite Attack:(1d20+9)[29] Damage:(1d6+3)[6]
    Claw 1:(1d20+9)[21] Damage:(1d4+2)[3]
    Claw 2:(1d20+9)[25] Damage:(1d4+2)[4]

  26. - Top - End - #56
    Dwarf in the Playground
    Join Date
    Oct 2012

    Default Re: The Trials (IC) [Pathfinder]

    Reika

    "Try not to get killed Beta" The female sat down where she was and reached into her bag of holding for the flask of ale she took earlier in the day. she then took a drink from it while watching the much larger male

  27. - Top - End - #57
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    meemaas's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011

    Default Re: The Trials (IC) [Pathfinder]

    Beta

    "Me? Killed? This thing doesn't even hurt. Really." He smiles as he talks, his claws suddenly lashing out at full speed, all of a sudden plunging three times into the dragons gut.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Flurry of Strikes
    Attack 1 (1d20+13)[22]
    Damage (3d6+5)[21]

    Attack 2 (1d20+13)[17]
    Damage (3d6+5)[12]

    Attack 3 (1d20+8)[16]
    Damage (3d6+5)[14]
    Kitten: *bats around a mini a few times*
    DM: "Ok, it looks like Fluffy...err, 'The Tarrasque'...Full Attacks the Cleric"
    Cleric: "Full attack my a**, that was just two claw attacks!"
    Kitten: *starts gnawing on the mini*
    Cleric: "...nevermind."

  28. - Top - End - #58
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Savior's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Cloud 9
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Trials (IC) [Pathfinder]

    With Beta's attack landing on the money, the young dragon keels over like the first, unable to fight any longer.


    The moon is coming up, and the sun is almost done for the day. The cavern is deep enough to have fire, and not alert anyone.

  29. - Top - End - #59
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    meemaas's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011

    Default Re: The Trials (IC) [Pathfinder]

    Beta

    "Well, that was easy" He slits the dragons throats with his claws, letting them bleed out, and then turns to Reika. "We've got the night here, we can cook some dragon meat, and rest. I figure once you're asleep, i'll skin these, so we can sell them back to the guild. I'll have all night to do it after all.
    Kitten: *bats around a mini a few times*
    DM: "Ok, it looks like Fluffy...err, 'The Tarrasque'...Full Attacks the Cleric"
    Cleric: "Full attack my a**, that was just two claw attacks!"
    Kitten: *starts gnawing on the mini*
    Cleric: "...nevermind."

  30. - Top - End - #60
    Dwarf in the Playground
    Join Date
    Oct 2012

    Default Re: The Trials (IC) [Pathfinder]

    Reika

    "By chance do you know how to make a fire?" she looked over to beta gently flicking a rock at him out of sheer boredom. her eyes closing from tiredness mostly due to her own young age.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •