Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 61 to 90 of 153
  1. - Top - End - #61
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    meemaas's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011

    Default Re: The Trials (IC) [Pathfinder]

    Beta

    "Of course i do, i'll just be back in a few minutes." He goes out and collects the necessary tinder, and starts a fire using his amazing survival skill.
    Kitten: *bats around a mini a few times*
    DM: "Ok, it looks like Fluffy...err, 'The Tarrasque'...Full Attacks the Cleric"
    Cleric: "Full attack my a**, that was just two claw attacks!"
    Kitten: *starts gnawing on the mini*
    Cleric: "...nevermind."

  2. - Top - End - #62
    Dwarf in the Playground
    Join Date
    Oct 2012

    Default Re: The Trials (IC) [Pathfinder]

    Reika

    upon the males return he had found that she was already asleep, the day taking it's tool on her small frail body that had come with being so young, though she had failed to find a rather comfortable position, she tossed and turned through out the night

  3. - Top - End - #63
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    meemaas's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011

    Default Re: The Trials (IC) [Pathfinder]

    Beta

    Beta took the night to skin the dragons both, and gut the dragon meat from them at the same time. Depositing the remains into her Bag of holding, he sits up for the next few hours watching for anything to attack, taking the time to charge his amulet, and eventually dozes off for an hour and a half afterwards. He still wakes up before the young girl, and gets the fire up again, keeping watch all the while.
    Last edited by meemaas; 2012-11-16 at 07:34 PM.
    Kitten: *bats around a mini a few times*
    DM: "Ok, it looks like Fluffy...err, 'The Tarrasque'...Full Attacks the Cleric"
    Cleric: "Full attack my a**, that was just two claw attacks!"
    Kitten: *starts gnawing on the mini*
    Cleric: "...nevermind."

  4. - Top - End - #64
    Dwarf in the Playground
    Join Date
    Oct 2012

    Default Re: The Trials (IC) [Pathfinder]

    Reika

    the female woke up a couple hours after beta restarted the fire. completely ignoring the fact of beta's existence she begun to softly speak to her own poppet which she had slept holding the prior night

    Spoiler
    Show
    Spells Prepped by speaking to poppet

  5. - Top - End - #65
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    meemaas's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011

    Default Re: The Trials (IC) [Pathfinder]

    Beta

    As she prepared herself for the day, Beta took some of the meat he had gathered, and began to cook it on a spit. By the time she was done, he held out a stick with dragon meat on it, and smiled. "It's time to get going. We can eat on the way." As he walks out of the cavern, he does his morning preparations for combat.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Daily buffs. You know the ones.
    Kitten: *bats around a mini a few times*
    DM: "Ok, it looks like Fluffy...err, 'The Tarrasque'...Full Attacks the Cleric"
    Cleric: "Full attack my a**, that was just two claw attacks!"
    Kitten: *starts gnawing on the mini*
    Cleric: "...nevermind."

  6. - Top - End - #66
    Dwarf in the Playground
    Join Date
    Oct 2012

    Default Re: The Trials (IC) [Pathfinder]

    Reika

    " Of course " she spoke out while rudely munching on the cooked dragon meat he had given her, regardless of such she had followed him out of the cavern

  7. - Top - End - #67
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    meemaas's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011

    Default Re: The Trials (IC) [Pathfinder]

    Beta

    He led the way back down the path they were following before, eating chunks of dragon meat off his own stick as they went. He kept his eyes peeled for any surprises as they walked.

    Spoiler
    Show
    (1d20+18)[29] Perception
    Kitten: *bats around a mini a few times*
    DM: "Ok, it looks like Fluffy...err, 'The Tarrasque'...Full Attacks the Cleric"
    Cleric: "Full attack my a**, that was just two claw attacks!"
    Kitten: *starts gnawing on the mini*
    Cleric: "...nevermind."

  8. - Top - End - #68
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Savior's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Cloud 9
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Trials (IC) [Pathfinder]

    The sky was different than the first day you both arrived. There were more dragons out now, though most did not bother you, and were older, just looking at them, than the few you have faced. The hike to the back of the valley should be no more than an all day hike, but the path looks troubling. There is shattered rocks down the plane, and could be home to vicious beasts.

    Once you arrive, the path, although blocked by a mountain of rubble. To the naked eye, or even your ears, you can't hear dragons, but, you never know.


    Spoiler
    Show
    The path is covered from one mountain to the other by 30 foot rubble. Plenty of foot holds and the like. Attempt climb check to make it over.

  9. - Top - End - #69
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    meemaas's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011

    Default Re: The Trials (IC) [Pathfinder]

    Beta

    He turned and thought for a moment. Kneeling down, he'd call out to the little girl. "Climb on, and hold on tight. Keep an eye out for me too." Once she climbs onto his back, he puts his hands to the pile of rubble, and starts to climb.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Climb Check (1d20+5)[20]
    Kitten: *bats around a mini a few times*
    DM: "Ok, it looks like Fluffy...err, 'The Tarrasque'...Full Attacks the Cleric"
    Cleric: "Full attack my a**, that was just two claw attacks!"
    Kitten: *starts gnawing on the mini*
    Cleric: "...nevermind."

  10. - Top - End - #70
    Dwarf in the Playground
    Join Date
    Oct 2012

    Default Re: The Trials (IC) [Pathfinder]

    Reika

    Clinging to Beta's back she quickly looked around just in case something were to attack them from any angle other than down.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Perception: (d20+3)[11]

  11. - Top - End - #71
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Savior's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Cloud 9
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Trials (IC) [Pathfinder]

    As Beta makes it to the top, the incline down was a simple slide away to the floor. It would take some dexterity to avoid the rocks, but, it was nothing those two couldn't handle.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Acrobatics check to avoid bumping your ass on a big rock. DC 10

  12. - Top - End - #72
    Dwarf in the Playground
    Join Date
    Oct 2012

    Default Re: The Trials (IC) [Pathfinder]

    Reika

    she blinked as she propped her self into a proper position off of beta's back and slid down the slope, hoping to not be injured on the way down. " Weeee"

    Spoiler
    Show
    Acrobatics: (d20+1)[11]

  13. - Top - End - #73
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    meemaas's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011

    Default Re: The Trials (IC) [Pathfinder]

    Beta

    Beta slid down the rocks standing up, keeping his footing as he slid to the ground, and at the last second, tripped up on a rock and flipped head over heels over where Reika's descent ended. Colliding headfirst with the ground, he'd pull himself back to his feet and rub his head. "F%#@ing rocks"
    Kitten: *bats around a mini a few times*
    DM: "Ok, it looks like Fluffy...err, 'The Tarrasque'...Full Attacks the Cleric"
    Cleric: "Full attack my a**, that was just two claw attacks!"
    Kitten: *starts gnawing on the mini*
    Cleric: "...nevermind."

  14. - Top - End - #74
    Dwarf in the Playground
    Join Date
    Oct 2012

    Default Re: The Trials (IC) [Pathfinder]

    Reika

    She pointed and laughed at beta, being overly hysterical over what had just transcribed. her eyes filling with tears as she laughed, and laughed, eventually it stopped and she made her way onwards on the trail

  15. - Top - End - #75
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    meemaas's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011

    Default Re: The Trials (IC) [Pathfinder]

    Beta

    Beta took the lead, and kept his eye out, rubbing his head.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Perception (1d20+18)[20]
    Kitten: *bats around a mini a few times*
    DM: "Ok, it looks like Fluffy...err, 'The Tarrasque'...Full Attacks the Cleric"
    Cleric: "Full attack my a**, that was just two claw attacks!"
    Kitten: *starts gnawing on the mini*
    Cleric: "...nevermind."

  16. - Top - End - #76
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Savior's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Cloud 9
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Trials (IC) [Pathfinder]

    The path down the road was filled with tough shrubs to cross, and other scenes of fighting between dragons. This half of the valley seems to be in ruins, and the cause very well may be the target of your task.

    Within mere moments, a dragon from over head, not seen until now, launches an attack at another dragon in the air. They collide, and the attack misses, landing directly for you both.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Reflex save, DC 16 to avoid splash. fail, take 5 cold damage.

  17. - Top - End - #77
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    meemaas's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011

    Default Re: The Trials (IC) [Pathfinder]

    Beta

    Beta rolls out of the way, trying to avoid the misaimed breath weapon.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Reflex save. (1d20+3)[23]
    Kitten: *bats around a mini a few times*
    DM: "Ok, it looks like Fluffy...err, 'The Tarrasque'...Full Attacks the Cleric"
    Cleric: "Full attack my a**, that was just two claw attacks!"
    Kitten: *starts gnawing on the mini*
    Cleric: "...nevermind."

  18. - Top - End - #78
    Dwarf in the Playground
    Join Date
    Oct 2012

    Default Re: The Trials (IC) [Pathfinder]

    Reika

    Following after beta she dove out of the way.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Reflex:(d20+3)[21]

  19. - Top - End - #79
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Savior's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Cloud 9
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Trials (IC) [Pathfinder]

    The dragons overhead vanish into the deep white clouds, and only their dull roars can be heard. The fog of ice clears as they march past the site, the sound of battle in the air as they follow the path.

  20. - Top - End - #80
    Dwarf in the Playground
    Join Date
    Oct 2012

    Default Re: The Trials (IC) [Pathfinder]

    Reika

    "Well Lets get going" she smiled as she hapilly skipped forth into the ruins, carefuly looking around to see if anything was around of note

    Spoiler
    Show
    Perception: (d20+3)[7]

  21. - Top - End - #81
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    meemaas's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011

    Default Re: The Trials (IC) [Pathfinder]

    Beta

    Beta follows and keeps his eyes out, as if prepared to fight at any moment.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Perception (1d20+18)[37]
    Kitten: *bats around a mini a few times*
    DM: "Ok, it looks like Fluffy...err, 'The Tarrasque'...Full Attacks the Cleric"
    Cleric: "Full attack my a**, that was just two claw attacks!"
    Kitten: *starts gnawing on the mini*
    Cleric: "...nevermind."

  22. - Top - End - #82
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Savior's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Cloud 9
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Trials (IC) [Pathfinder]

    Beta
    Spoiler
    Show
    You notice a thunderous roar n the air, and a tremor on the ground. Seems like 40 feet away, past some thick shrubs, something large fell out of the sky.

  23. - Top - End - #83
    Dwarf in the Playground
    Join Date
    Oct 2012

    Default Re: The Trials (IC) [Pathfinder]

    Reika

    " Shall we go find out what that was?"

  24. - Top - End - #84
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    meemaas's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011

    Default Re: The Trials (IC) [Pathfinder]

    Beta

    Beta holds up a hand, and goes in first, looking to see what it was

    Spoiler
    Show
    (1d20+18)[30]
    Kitten: *bats around a mini a few times*
    DM: "Ok, it looks like Fluffy...err, 'The Tarrasque'...Full Attacks the Cleric"
    Cleric: "Full attack my a**, that was just two claw attacks!"
    Kitten: *starts gnawing on the mini*
    Cleric: "...nevermind."

  25. - Top - End - #85
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Savior's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Cloud 9
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Trials (IC) [Pathfinder]

    Beta
    Spoiler
    Show
    It is the dragon that was being attacked when you both were almost hit by the breath weapon. Blood oozes from it's neck, and the other dragon, which is hovering in the air, snorts, and leaves. The dragon is completely dead, due to blood loss. It is large, and white scaled.

  26. - Top - End - #86
    Dwarf in the Playground
    Join Date
    Oct 2012

    Default Re: The Trials (IC) [Pathfinder]

    Reika

    " You can skin it if you'd like, add more to the collection." she yawned as she looked at the dead white dragon

  27. - Top - End - #87
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    meemaas's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011

    Default Re: The Trials (IC) [Pathfinder]

    Beta

    "This'll hold us up for a while, but lets not punch a gift horse in the mouth." Beta starts to carve at the dragon's corpse with his claws, spending the next three hours skinning it and carefully packaging the skin into Reika's bag. Once he was done, he looked out, and headed back towards their goal.
    Kitten: *bats around a mini a few times*
    DM: "Ok, it looks like Fluffy...err, 'The Tarrasque'...Full Attacks the Cleric"
    Cleric: "Full attack my a**, that was just two claw attacks!"
    Kitten: *starts gnawing on the mini*
    Cleric: "...nevermind."

  28. - Top - End - #88
    Dwarf in the Playground
    Join Date
    Oct 2012

    Default Re: The Trials (IC) [Pathfinder]

    Reika

    Alright

    once done she followed beta onward towards the goal, this time having her doll in hand so she was thoroughly prepared to fight anything that jumped out at the duo

  29. - Top - End - #89
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Savior's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Cloud 9
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Trials (IC) [Pathfinder]

    The Duo make their way to the next twenty foot mark. Just up ahead, is the mouth at the end of the valley. However, a 30 foot gap stands between the two. When peering down, it seems endless, up to the point that sharp rocks and dead bodies litter the ground. Seems it's a ceremonious moat, that travelers must cross to meet the momma dragon.

    Upon further investigation, anyone can tell that there is no real footing on the ground before the gap, so a jump is out of the question. At a speed higher than a walk, the ground could slip like dirt, and pummel the jumper into the gap.

  30. - Top - End - #90
    Dwarf in the Playground
    Join Date
    Oct 2012

    Default Re: The Trials (IC) [Pathfinder]

    Reika

    "well this could be a problem for a non spellcaster." She chuckled to herself as she pressed her palms to the ground while they radiated with a bright blue hugh. this hugh reacting with the ground as if freezing it and extending out a wall of ice across the gap

    Spoiler
    Show
    Spell: Wall Of Ice

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •