Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 91 to 120 of 153
  1. - Top - End - #91
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    meemaas's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011

    Default Re: The Trials (IC) [Pathfinder]

    Beta

    Beta went first across the bridge, carefully and safely, till he reached the other side. Then he waited for Reika to follow, and once she was there, he'd start trekking forward.
    Kitten: *bats around a mini a few times*
    DM: "Ok, it looks like Fluffy...err, 'The Tarrasque'...Full Attacks the Cleric"
    Cleric: "Full attack my a**, that was just two claw attacks!"
    Kitten: *starts gnawing on the mini*
    Cleric: "...nevermind."

  2. - Top - End - #92
    Dwarf in the Playground
    Join Date
    Oct 2012

    Default Re: The Trials (IC) [Pathfinder]

    Reika

    "well that was easy" she followed beta in their trek across

  3. - Top - End - #93
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Savior's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Cloud 9
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Trials (IC) [Pathfinder]

    The two are now 35 feet from the end of the valley. nothing but large shrubs, nearly tree size stop their passage through.

  4. - Top - End - #94
    Dwarf in the Playground
    Join Date
    Oct 2012

    Default Re: The Trials (IC) [Pathfinder]

    Reika

    " i'm sure we can just walk through this." she proceeded to walk through the shrubbery using her rather small size to her advantage to slip through with remote ease.

  5. - Top - End - #95
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    meemaas's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011

    Default Re: The Trials (IC) [Pathfinder]

    Beta

    Beta brandished his claws, and started using them to cup away branches and other shrubbery to make a path for him. Once to the other side, he lets his claws retract, and continued on his way, searching for the mother.

    Spoiler
    Show
    (1d20+18)[20] Perception
    Kitten: *bats around a mini a few times*
    DM: "Ok, it looks like Fluffy...err, 'The Tarrasque'...Full Attacks the Cleric"
    Cleric: "Full attack my a**, that was just two claw attacks!"
    Kitten: *starts gnawing on the mini*
    Cleric: "...nevermind."

  6. - Top - End - #96
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Savior's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Cloud 9
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Trials (IC) [Pathfinder]

    On the opposite side stood a long path that lead to a twenty foot high plateau type perch, brandished by a dragon's nest.

    Behind it stood a Lion/Dragon creature, just protective enough to already notice the likes of you both. At a hissing whistle, two smaller, pure dragons, rose from the curves of the valley, and landed behind the two of you. With little care for you both, the momma dragon watched, as the two dragons collided with the adventurers.


    Spoiler
    Show
    Surprise round.
    The two small dragons attempt to breath the two of you to sleep. Both dragons use it in a 15ft cone, ergo, make two will saves, or sleep for (1d6+1)[5] rounds.

    End of surprise round.
    (1d20+3)[16]
    (1d20+3)[8]
    (1d20+7)[10]







    For the sake of it, please, PLEASE, do not read up on which types they are. Just leave it to surprise.

  7. - Top - End - #97
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    meemaas's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011

    Default Re: The Trials (IC) [Pathfinder]

    Beta

    Beta suddenly began to grow in size. As he did so, he moved carefully, swooping his arm down to grab the little girl as she fell asleep, he'd hold her against his chest, protected by his now massive arm. Placing his feet firmly where he stopped, he'd stare down the dragons, holding out one clawed hand as he growled. "Come get some."

    Spoiler
    Show
    Manifested Expansion for 7 PP, growing to huge size as a standard action.

    Also moved and picked up Reika
    Last edited by meemaas; 2012-11-19 at 10:21 PM.
    Kitten: *bats around a mini a few times*
    DM: "Ok, it looks like Fluffy...err, 'The Tarrasque'...Full Attacks the Cleric"
    Cleric: "Full attack my a**, that was just two claw attacks!"
    Kitten: *starts gnawing on the mini*
    Cleric: "...nevermind."

  8. - Top - End - #98
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Savior's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Cloud 9
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Trials (IC) [Pathfinder]

    Spoiler
    Show


    This is the map. the larger token is the Momma beast, the smaller being the dragons that breathed sleep.

    Each square represents 10 feet, except in size. So, distance is ten feet per square.


    The faster of the two tiny dragons moves forward, and slips right ontop of Beta's foot, attempting to bite it.

    The Momma dragon simply roars, incurring the rest of the beings, even her own dragons, to need to become steel again.

    The final dragon rushes at the same target, attempting to bite the other foot of Beta.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Both dragons incur AoO for moving through Beta's threatening range. Fortitude save for the roar. (1d20+5)[13] (1d20+5)[13]

    Bite:(1d20+6)[8] Damage:(1d4)[1]

    Second dragon's bite:(1d20+6)[9] (-1 if it fails save.) Damage:(1d4)[3] (-1 if it fails save.)
    Last edited by Savior; 2012-11-20 at 01:17 PM.

  9. - Top - End - #99
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    meemaas's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011

    Default Re: The Trials (IC) [Pathfinder]

    Beta

    Lashing one of his claws out at the first dragon clawing at him, he'd take a quick step back and growl, his body being surrounded and his muscles pumping up a bit as though he suddenly got tougher.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Attack of Opportunity

    Claw (1d20+13)[18]
    Damage (6d6+7)[24]

    My turn, i'll manifest Vigor on myself for 8 PP, giving both Beta and his Psicrystal 40 temporary HP.

    Die little beasts.
    Kitten: *bats around a mini a few times*
    DM: "Ok, it looks like Fluffy...err, 'The Tarrasque'...Full Attacks the Cleric"
    Cleric: "Full attack my a**, that was just two claw attacks!"
    Kitten: *starts gnawing on the mini*
    Cleric: "...nevermind."

  10. - Top - End - #100
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Savior's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Cloud 9
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Trials (IC) [Pathfinder]

    The dragon Beta attacks is hit without fail, but barely. The damage takes a near whole chunk out of the tiny dragon.

    The two regain enough composure to breath out, and attempt to harm the big guy. At the same time, the larger hybrid dragon steps forward, and yawns.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Beta is attacked by the two lines of fire. Reflex save or take (2d4)[4] fire damage.

  11. - Top - End - #101
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    meemaas's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011

    Default Re: The Trials (IC) [Pathfinder]

    Beta

    Beta laughs off the fire, as though he didn't even feel it. His claw suddenly lashes out at full speed, the claw lashing into the dragons faster than their eyes can follow. As he returns to his ready stance, Reika safe in his arm, he turns on the momma dragon and smirks at it. "Do your worst"

    Spoiler
    Show
    Reflex save (1d20+1)[3]

    Beta flurry of strikes, moving from the weakened dragon to the unharmed one when the first one falls.

    Attack 1 (1d20+13)[25]
    Damage (6d6+7)[28]

    Attack 2 (1d20+13)[25]
    Damage (6d6+7)[27]

    Attack 3 (1d20+8)[11]
    Damage (6d6+7)[25]
    Kitten: *bats around a mini a few times*
    DM: "Ok, it looks like Fluffy...err, 'The Tarrasque'...Full Attacks the Cleric"
    Cleric: "Full attack my a**, that was just two claw attacks!"
    Kitten: *starts gnawing on the mini*
    Cleric: "...nevermind."

  12. - Top - End - #102
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Savior's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Cloud 9
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Trials (IC) [Pathfinder]

    Beta single-handedly obliterates the chances of the two tiny dragons to return to battle. The larger dragon is simply amused, and intends to enter the fight. Being a size smaller than Beta, the hybrid dragon charges forward, and pounces down onto Beta, claws and teeth sharp for mauling.


    Spoiler
    Show
    Pounce filled Charge.
    Bite:(1d20+15)[34] Damage:(1d8+5)[11]
    Claw 1:(1d20+15)[18] Damage:(1d6+5)[10]
    Claw 2:(1d20+15)[32] Damage:(1d6+5)[9]

  13. - Top - End - #103
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    meemaas's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011

    Default Re: The Trials (IC) [Pathfinder]

    Beta

    "To think, i expected better from a dragon. Pitiful." Beta's claw lashes out into the dragons gut as it pounces, and then, twisting himself to protect Reika from the mother, he lashed his claw out as full speed towards the dragons neck, hoping to rip her to shreds.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Attack of Opportunity for moving through my threatened area. (1d20+13)[29]
    Damage (6d6+7)[23]

    Flurry of Strikes
    Attack 1 (1d20+13)[16]
    Damage (6d6+7)[17]

    Attack 2 (1d20+13)[29]
    Damage (6d6+7)[25]

    Attack 3 (1d20+8)[16]
    Damage (6d6+7)[33]

    That dragon barely scratched my temporary HP

    HP: 62 (30)
    Last edited by meemaas; 2012-11-21 at 02:56 PM.
    Kitten: *bats around a mini a few times*
    DM: "Ok, it looks like Fluffy...err, 'The Tarrasque'...Full Attacks the Cleric"
    Cleric: "Full attack my a**, that was just two claw attacks!"
    Kitten: *starts gnawing on the mini*
    Cleric: "...nevermind."

  14. - Top - End - #104
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Savior's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Cloud 9
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Trials (IC) [Pathfinder]

    The large hybrid steps forward slowly, in order to not be hit for moving again. At the closer range, the large beast roars again, this time, deafening Reika due to the closeness of the beast.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Reika is affected by sonic affect.

    Fortitude save for Beta, or he is fatigued.

    Fail, and be deafened like Reika for (2d4)[7] turns

  15. - Top - End - #105
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    meemaas's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011

    Default Re: The Trials (IC) [Pathfinder]

    Beta

    Beta lurches forward with his free hand, the claw extending to tear into the dragons skin yet again. Pulling his oversized arm back, he'd roar at the dragon, a true roar of strength, one to put the dragons to shame.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Flurry of strikes, with power attack

    Attack 1 (1d20+11)[18]
    Damage (6d6+13)[31]

    Attack 2 (1d20+11)[25]
    Damage (6d6+13)[38]

    Attack 3 (1d20+6)[15]
    Damage (6d6+13)[34]

    The roar is pure fluff, since i can't intimidate.
    Kitten: *bats around a mini a few times*
    DM: "Ok, it looks like Fluffy...err, 'The Tarrasque'...Full Attacks the Cleric"
    Cleric: "Full attack my a**, that was just two claw attacks!"
    Kitten: *starts gnawing on the mini*
    Cleric: "...nevermind."

  16. - Top - End - #106
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Savior's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Cloud 9
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Trials (IC) [Pathfinder]

    Beta slaughters the last bit of the Dragonne's pride, and lays it into an unconscious spree of blood. With threat no longer an issue, Beta may do as he pleases with the three eggs in the large nest.

  17. - Top - End - #107
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    meemaas's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011

    Default Re: The Trials (IC) [Pathfinder]

    Beta

    Beta sets Reika down softly, and goes to work skinning the dragons while he waits for her to wake up. Once she does, he'll point at the eggs and smile. "It's all over. You have a hard time staying awake,don't you?"
    Kitten: *bats around a mini a few times*
    DM: "Ok, it looks like Fluffy...err, 'The Tarrasque'...Full Attacks the Cleric"
    Cleric: "Full attack my a**, that was just two claw attacks!"
    Kitten: *starts gnawing on the mini*
    Cleric: "...nevermind."

  18. - Top - End - #108
    Dwarf in the Playground
    Join Date
    Oct 2012

    Default Re: The Trials (IC) [Pathfinder]

    Reika

    " Shut up meanie"

    she made her way over to the three eggs and slipped them into her bag of holding so they could easily return back to the guild where they once came from. " Hey mind opening that portal thingy the guild master gave us?"

  19. - Top - End - #109
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    meemaas's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011

    Default Re: The Trials (IC) [Pathfinder]

    Beta

    "As soon as i'm done with the skins." Despite any complaining, he refuses to hold up until he's done removing the skins, at which point he opens the return portal
    Kitten: *bats around a mini a few times*
    DM: "Ok, it looks like Fluffy...err, 'The Tarrasque'...Full Attacks the Cleric"
    Cleric: "Full attack my a**, that was just two claw attacks!"
    Kitten: *starts gnawing on the mini*
    Cleric: "...nevermind."

  20. - Top - End - #110
    Dwarf in the Playground
    Join Date
    Oct 2012

    Default Re: The Trials (IC) [Pathfinder]

    Reika

    " well lets go."

    she walked through the portal with no regard for safety for herself mostly wanting to get the mission done with so they could move on to the next one. a faint yawn escaping her lips once they arrived at the other end

  21. - Top - End - #111
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Savior's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Cloud 9
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Trials (IC) [Pathfinder]

    The two adventurers come through the dusty area of the pellet. Without seeing the other side of the world, they transverse space and time, and cross over to face the two guards that hold down the door to the domed room. With the last step, the dust vanishes, and never seen there again.

    The guard open their polearms, and open the door for the two. The three men await the two, and nod at the time it took. When the two sit down as last time, Slim Bob stands to instantly get to the point. "Do you both have two dragon eggs in your possession?"

  22. - Top - End - #112
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    meemaas's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011

    Default Re: The Trials (IC) [Pathfinder]

    Beta

    "In her bag lies two intact dragon eggs, and a half dozen or so dragon skins and hides that we plan to sell to the armorer so he can make armor out of it. For a challenge, this was exceptionally easy."
    Kitten: *bats around a mini a few times*
    DM: "Ok, it looks like Fluffy...err, 'The Tarrasque'...Full Attacks the Cleric"
    Cleric: "Full attack my a**, that was just two claw attacks!"
    Kitten: *starts gnawing on the mini*
    Cleric: "...nevermind."

  23. - Top - End - #113
    Dwarf in the Playground
    Join Date
    Oct 2012

    Default Re: The Trials (IC) [Pathfinder]

    Reika

    Here ya go"

    she handed over the two eggs to the men. So what's the next challenge? "

  24. - Top - End - #114
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Savior's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Cloud 9
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Trials (IC) [Pathfinder]

    "Now is not the time. Do what you will with your hides, and talk to the merchant here. He will reward you for your task. Sleep tonight, and first thing in the morning, come here, and we will give you the next task. You're dismissed." Slim Bob sat back down, and instantly converse with the other two. The guards open the door, one takes the eggs and leaves through another door, and the remaining escorts the two out of the room, guarding the door by himself, until the next guard came back.

  25. - Top - End - #115
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    meemaas's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011

    Default Re: The Trials (IC) [Pathfinder]

    Beta

    Beta unloads the hides from the bag, including the scales, and sets them in a pile in front of the merchant. "How much will you give us for these, and what is our reward for the eggs?"
    Kitten: *bats around a mini a few times*
    DM: "Ok, it looks like Fluffy...err, 'The Tarrasque'...Full Attacks the Cleric"
    Cleric: "Full attack my a**, that was just two claw attacks!"
    Kitten: *starts gnawing on the mini*
    Cleric: "...nevermind."

  26. - Top - End - #116
    Dwarf in the Playground
    Join Date
    Oct 2012

    Default Re: The Trials (IC) [Pathfinder]

    Reika

    "Beta, i'm going to the library i want to learn a new spell. Give me my share of the gold and reward when we next meet ok?" before the male could even object to her own request she took off to the library with extreme haste

  27. - Top - End - #117
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Savior's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Cloud 9
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Trials (IC) [Pathfinder]

    The merchant blinked, and then too ka step back into the depth of his store. Coming back to the counter, the merchant handed over 925 GP, and two rings, one of sustenance for Reika, and one of protection for Beta.


    Spoiler
    Show
    Protection +1

  28. - Top - End - #118
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    meemaas's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011

    Default Re: The Trials (IC) [Pathfinder]

    Beta

    Beta bagged the gold into his coin pouch, and then left to drop off Reika's reward. Catching her in the library, he offers her her new ring, and then moves to the training room to hone his skills.
    Kitten: *bats around a mini a few times*
    DM: "Ok, it looks like Fluffy...err, 'The Tarrasque'...Full Attacks the Cleric"
    Cleric: "Full attack my a**, that was just two claw attacks!"
    Kitten: *starts gnawing on the mini*
    Cleric: "...nevermind."

  29. - Top - End - #119
    Dwarf in the Playground
    Join Date
    Oct 2012

    Default Re: The Trials (IC) [Pathfinder]

    Reika

    "thank you." she went back to studying so she could learn a couple of new spells from the many books she had managed to find from the guild library

    Spoiler
    Show
    Spells being learned: Unnatural Lust. ( level 2 spell ) and Enlarge and Reduce Person ( level 1 spells ) Int score is 22

  30. - Top - End - #120
    Dwarf in the Playground
    Join Date
    Oct 2012

    Default Re: The Trials (IC) [Pathfinder]

    Reika

    Growing flustered with her studies she brought the spellbook up to the counter where the librarian was, she now wanted to do things correctly and spoke out to the librarian

    " how much would it cost to make the spells reduce person, enlarge person, and unnatrual lust into scrolls" she mumbled afterwords clearly not wanting to spend money to learn three new spells.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •