New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Orc in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Default A change to the legendary dreadnaught

I was just reading a thread about PRC's and someone mentioned that the legendary dreadnaught would make a good non-epic PRC and i think its a good idea. The way i see it it costs feat to get in that really have nothing to do with what the class does and they aren't very good feats to begin with. As well you would change his bonus feats to be whatever non epic feats make sense. Other then that you would just make the BAB requirement a fair amount. The class does seem better than alot of martial prc so the usually 5-7bab seems a bit low.

My question is what are your guys thoughts on legendary dreadnaught having lower requirements and if so what would a fair BAB/level to be able to enter this class?
    I'm currently in the process of doing my own 3.5 rewrite i thought i should mention this and it may be relevant to most posts I make. As well i will always ask and answer questions from the DM's point of view.

I have access to all books (but no dragon magazines other than a few i have physical copies of) and i have a physical copy of of almost every book minus most of the campaign books.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: A change to the legendary dreadnaught

Give it fighter saves and BAB, leave the entry feats alone (or maybe switch one out for Combat Brute) and call it a day. Also make the bonus epic feats into bonus fighter feats.

That was me in the other thread, btw.
    Last edited by Fax Celestis; 2013-10-18 at 12:43 AM.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Orc in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Default Re: A change to the legendary dreadnaught

Oh nice ok thank you so i guess level 8 to get in as that the highest requirement for those feats :P so 8 sound good?
    I'm currently in the process of doing my own 3.5 rewrite i thought i should mention this and it may be relevant to most posts I make. As well i will always ask and answer questions from the DM's point of view.

I have access to all books (but no dragon magazines other than a few i have physical copies of) and i have a physical copy of of almost every book minus most of the campaign books.