New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: OotS in SC5

1. - Top - End - #61
    Dwarf in the Playground

ClericGuy

Default Re: OotS in SC5

Quote Originally Posted by Newwby View Post
    Awww I looked at all the pics and then began my scroll down to compliment your amazing character editing (the sort of thing I myself love to get involved in my spare time) before this reply kinda thunder-stole.
    Uh, why would that steal your thunder? Dude just observed that I chose the greatsword as the weapon style for Roy . . . who uses a greatsword.

Anyway, maybe this will make you feel better, I just added a few new characters. Check the front page to see them.

2. - Top - End - #62
    Barbarian in the Playground

SolithKnightGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Degausser View Post
    Uh, why would that steal your thunder? Dude just observed that I chose the greatsword as the weapon style for Roy . . . who uses a greatsword.

Anyway, maybe this will make you feel better, I just added a few new characters. Check the front page to see them.
    Not sure if you didn't get your own unintentional pun or if you're joking around..?

Edit: Holy cracker you managed cat girl.
    Last edited by Ceaon; 2013-09-10 at 02:41 AM.
    "One need not hope in order to undertake, nor succeed in order to persevere."

3. - Top - End - #63
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Degausser View Post

In case you are not executing a most convincing bluff

Nice, you have some talent for creating these characters - tell me does SC5 still use the impact/gauge/power (Etc) system of SC4? If so, did you take that in to account when making your characters?
    My GitP Homebrew Signature
    My homebrew posts need fixing due to the board update. I've done rewrites of half but going to finish the rest before posting.
    My Homebrew System progress blog
    In which I post ocassional updates about the sci-fi tabletop system I've worked on since March 2013

4. - Top - End - #64
    Dwarf in the Playground

ClericGuy

No, SC5 did away with the thing about stat-boosts depending on what you are wearing, which I am glad for. It never really WORKED in my opinion, because many of the sets didn't go together, so I could perfectly re-create Roy, but his Stats might make him weak as a pussycat.

Also: DO'H I cannot believe I didn't see the Sigfried and Roy . . . wow. I don't know how I missed that.

5. - Top - End - #65
    Troll in the Playground

Can't you post it like that?

Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show