New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 10 of 51 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192035 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #271
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: [FO:E] The Southern Wasteland of Equestria 2

Quote Originally Posted by Lycan 01 View Post
    Warehouse - Kitchens

Sergeant Sprinkles' eyes turn vibrant crimson.

"Radio interference indicates possible hostile contacts. Decapitated and mutilated skull indicates very hostile contacts. I suggest we continue with caution. And possibly murder everything that isn't loyal to Equestria," the cybernetic soldier deadpans. After a moment, he gives a shrug of his weapon-laden limbs. "But that's just my opinion."
    "Oh you silly!" Surprise laughs. "Killing everything that isn't loyal to Equestria is your solution to everything! Spies? Zebras? Paint not drying fast enough? FOR EQUEEEESTRIAAAAAAH!"

The cyberpegasus bounces along humming cheerfully to herself.

"Everything will be just hunkydoory great! I just know it! Remember, I've got a really good feeling about today! Today is going to be a super fantasterific day!"

She prances around in a circle for a while before getting board of that and begins to build a tower out of ruined tables.
    Warning! Random Encounter™ detected!
    The Eternal Game Nightmære Stuff
    It doesn't matter whether you win or lose, just how awesome you look doing it.

2. - Top - End - #272
    Dwarf in the Playground

Beholder

[Warehouse - Kitchens]

Mark seems less than enthused by this particular plan.
    Or maybe just isn't as good at YAY OPTIMISM as Surprise Party.

...not really surprising, considering she just woke up to realize her world is dead.
    "Probably just a couple overactive security measures. We should be fine as long as stand in the front, since I don't think either of you two have the hoofmarks."
    Which kind of itches, now that her skin seems to be all...decay-y, but whatever.

"Skull's probably just one of those dumb prank toys they keep around here. There should be signs pointing the way to the emergency shelter area. Where we were all supposed to be...
    Um. Okay. I'll just go first then, okay?"

Let the ghoul go down first! She's expendable knows her way around better.

[New Appleoosa]

Pending night-fall.
    Last edited by Chaotic Bob; 2012-12-25 at 08:36 PM.
    "Fear and creativity are conjoined twins."
    Absentee Spirit

3. - Top - End - #273
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Warehouse

Sergeant Sprinkles doesn't seem to like the idea of letting the squishy ghoul go first. "Nah," he states, hovering front of her. "Not meanin' to disrespect, but I'm probably the best one to lead point in case we meet trouble. That, or we let Miss Surprise sneak ahead and scope the place out."
    Anemoia: Nostalgia for a time you've never known.

4. - Top - End - #274

[Cake Warehouse]

Surprise abandons her rapidly collapsing fort and bounces along behind the others, her attention darting from one object to another to another! And all the while her Surprise Sense is reaching out around her in search of ponies to sneak up on!

It's a lot like having a built in EFS which the cyberpony technically has anyway. Only it provides useful information like precise position, whether or not she's been seen, and danger of being spotted. Before she simply felt these things through little twitches and quirks. But now her sense has been superimposed over her EFS providing her with a heads up display to go along with the twitching in her tail.

How neat!

"Nah, you can go in front Mister Sprinkles! If I notice anypony I'll just slip around and give them a fun surprise!"
    Warning! Random Encounter™ detected!
    The Eternal Game Nightmære Stuff
    It doesn't matter whether you win or lose, just how awesome you look doing it.

5. - Top - End - #275
    Dwarf in the Playground

Beholder

[Cake Warehouse]

Well...whatever they want.
    Mark isn't really going to protest too hard.

So she just shrugs.
    "Okay."

~Going down to the next floor~

They will descend into a straight, fairly short hallway, metals and floors lined with a mildly-tarnished metal of some sort.
    At the far end is a security camera, still active, and aimed directly at the entrance.

Getting noticed seems...pretty inevitable if its manned.

Directly next to it on the left is a doorway with a hoof-print scanner of some sort.

Three entities can be picked up on this floor, with EFS-senses.
    There's a pair of individuals to the north west, and another individual to the north east.
    None seem immediately hostile.
    "Fear and creativity are conjoined twins."
    Absentee Spirit

6. - Top - End - #276

Fillydelphia

Elestre shrugged. "I'm fine with the burgers."

The colt had been through a lot; he knew not to pass up any opportunities when they came along. Even when they were likely disgusting to say the least.

New Appleoosa

Sparky's eyes opened very wide, and he was about to speak when the mare expressed exactly what was on his mind. "Yeah, what Bright said!"

Ponyville

Patch extended a hoof. "I don't think you took any injuries other than maybe some bruising, so you can do whatever you want to without worrying too much about wounds."

-----------------------

Bella launched herself sideways off the ground, avoiding the buck, then swept a front hoof up from underneath the chimeric pony.
    Characters in Lords of Creation games:
    Aquaeris, Flowing Sheen.
    Xacha, the Metal Serpent.
    Viltasa, the Evening Star.
    Yash-Ko, the Flame of the Void.
    Argul Lugra, Lord of the Eyes.
    Vriset, the Glassblower.
    Valendron, Ascending Wind.

Drow Lord avatar by Dread Angel.

7. - Top - End - #277
    Troll in the Playground

New Appeloosa-Absolutely Everything

The ghoul grabbed her piece of chalk with her teeth and wiggled a bit through the hug to write down on her board. As for the hug, that did cheer her up a bit and was gladly accepted.

The chalkboard read as.. " do....I do have the supplies, we'll they'll be coming in soon today that." She erased the board after giving them adequate time to read before writing again. "Would you really deliver them for me? I...I would be so happy. It makes me so sad to hear this news from my friend."

Steel Creel looked on and scrunched his brow. "Who delivered it? That colt sure didn't look like no griffon...maybe that griffon is still here in town? Maybe we can find him?"
    ================

Southwestern Equestria- Underground Facility 5:39 PM

'If this doesn't work, you will answer for your crimes," The warrior threatened as he watch Maul Steel "work" cough. Weeeeell, with this, it is totally up to Tychris1 to determine if Maul's screwing around with wires and tech actually worked in the end.
    ================

Fillydelphia

Burgers? Ehh....Swift Star passed, he wasn't much of an eater, last time had food, for funsies, was like, maybe three years ago. He preferred gems, and then again, he wasn't being asked over burgers since he wasn't of the group Stern was speaking to. That sentence sounds off mechanically, oh well.

He sat there on his ninja bum and waited for his gemstones.

8. - Top - End - #278
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Fillydelpha

Stern smirks. "Nice to know at least one of you ponies appreciates fine griffin cuisine."

"I like burgers..." Chamber innocuously observes, mostly to herself.

The griffin gives her a sideways glance. "You can have a burger too, Round. Actually, I may give you a promotion since you managed to take such good care of our guests til I showed up."

The eyes of the unicorn, who's name is apparently Chamber Round, brighten. "Really?" he asks excitedly.

"Yup. Pay raise at the very least," the slaver queen shrugs, before looking back at Elestre, Finder, and Luka. "Anyway, like I said, you need a place to crash for the night. Barracks with some of the guards, hotel of some sort, or do you wanna join me and my boys back at our camp?" Oh wow, an invitation to a Talon camp? Stern's camp, no less? There must be a catch.

Stern narrows her eyes. "Of course, regardless of where you go, you'll need to temporarily hand over your armor and weapons. Oh, and we'll have to slap some arcane limiters on you two unicorns, as a safety precaution. Everyone will get along a lot better if no one's worried about a magical knife in the back. Or, y'know, fireballs from the sky." Ah, there's the catch, and the obligatory New Appleloosa jab. "Can't be too careful. But don't worry, no slave collars. You're Red Eye's guests, after all."

She glances over at the ninja. "And don't worry, you'll get your gems soon. Just gotta take care of this business first."
    Last edited by Lycan 01; 2012-12-27 at 04:13 AM.

9. - Top - End - #279

Fillydelphia

Elestre grimaced. Well, there went his disguise.

"The pony who could do that is... no longer with us. Here's my knife hilt, in case it counts as a weapon. Also, I do have an illusion up which I prefer to maintain for reasons of appearance. It's not hiding anything, and, if you wish me to remove it, I will."

His tone was very respectful, as he tensed for the griffin to react to his statement.

New Appleoosa

Sparky nodded seriously. "Yeah, I'm ready. You're a nice pony, Ditzy, and good ponies deserve good things."

He looked to Steel Hoof. "That's a really good idea!"
    Aquaeris, Flowing Sheen.
    Vriset, the Glassblower.

10. - Top - End - #280
    Firbolg in the Playground

Fillydelphia

Finder drops the smg on the ground, in its current state of a non-functioning metal club. As per the sleeping arrangement... "How about the hotel, it'll keep the lowest profile of the options." The magic negation thing is something that he's not looking forward to. At least the scavver in his current state may not even notice.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

11. - Top - End - #281

[Fillydelphia]

The small pegasus would just drop his smg, not really wiling to comment on anything.
    Extended sig
    It's not a Paladin it's a Crusader
    Bloody Screens
    : Bringing realism to Videogames since someone had the idea
    Spoiler
    Show

12. - Top - End - #282
    Ettin in the Playground

furious Re: [FO:E] The Southern Wasteland of Equestria 2

Southwestern Equestria- Underground Facility 5:40 PM

Maul puts his hooves over his eyes, pushing coose to the ground in an effort to avoid whatever catastrophe he made. He began chewing on his hooves nervously, afraid of what was to unfold..........

And yet... It seemed to hold together. Sparks escaped crom the machine in a hiccuping manner, but by some miracle it hadn't fallen apart upon use..... Yet. Nervously smiling Maul indicates to the device and says "See? i fixed it and it works. Can I..... Go now?"

[TAG Benson]

Ponyville

Lamianos was caught off guard by the leg attack. His hind legs fly upwards as his body shifts it's weight towards the ground. His instincts kick in and he has enough sense to go with the flow and flip over in the air before landing again on four legs.

Snorting at Bella he bares his sharpened teeth and lunges at her, aimed to take a chunk of her with him.

[TAG Drowlord]
    Last edited by Tychris1; 2012-12-31 at 09:11 PM.
    “I’m a Terrorist not an idiot.” - Me
    ░▄▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▄░░░░░░░░░
    ░█░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄░
    █░░▀░░▀░░░░░▀▄▄░░█░█
    █░▄░█▀░▄░░░░░░░▀▀░░█
    █░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    ░█░░▄▄░░▄▄▄▄░░▄▄░░█░
    ░█░▄▀█░▄▀░░█░▄▀█░▄▀░
    ░░▀░░░▀░░░░░▀░░░▀░░░

13. - Top - End - #283
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    The ghoul grabbed her piece of chalk with her teeth and wiggled a bit through the hug to write down on her board. As for the hug, that did cheer her up a bit and was gladly accepted.

The chalkboard read as.. " do....I do have the supplies, we'll they'll be coming in soon today that." She erased the board after giving them adequate time to read before writing again. "Would you really deliver them for me? I...I would be so happy. It makes me so sad to hear this news from my friend."

Steel Creel looked on and scrunched his brow. "Who delivered it? That colt sure didn't look like no griffon...maybe that griffon is still here in town? Maybe we can find him?"
    "Of course we'll do it, and of course we can! I can't just let this slip by, can I? It's bad for everyone." Bright Eyes grinned. "I'm ready to go make some deliveries, and if you two are ready, that means we can start now!"
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

14. - Top - End - #284
    Troll in the Playground

Fillydelphia

Swift Step glanced at Stern slowly nodded his head. Internally he sighed, he wanted his gems, he needed his gems. It was like an obsessive level for him, he and his gems. His shiny colorful gems that powered his magicks and were just so.....shiny, an odd sentimental familiarity about them.
    ============

New Appleloosa- Absolutely Everything

"Aw shucks...it weren't nothin',"
    Steel Creel said with a bashful smile.

Ditzy Do couldn't have been more happier, well maybe, but she was really happy now. She somehow managed to get all three adult ponies into one big hug with her while Mags joined in hopping onto her back.

She was no longer conflicted, having had to prepare for a major delivery of her own at a small village up north that she traded with, mostly food since food was reallyscarce up there, but useful junk was relatively plenty. Though her sadness came from her friend in trouble and ponies hurting.

But, she liked it more when she was smiling and these three ponies helped her get it back. Because of that she just knew she could trust these three.

"Wait...I'm not sure what to do about Mags...I can't take her along, it could be dangerous."

"Aww...but I wanna go on an adventure." Mags pouted at Steel Creel and then looked at the others.
    =============================

Southwestern Equestria- Underground Facility 5:40 PM

"No, we're going to head into town, with you as my prisoner. We're going to check the well and make sure,' He narrowed his eyes and was all serious business and no fun. Boo.

15. - Top - End - #285
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Fillydelphia

Stern narrows her eyes at Elestre. "Reasons of appearance? What are you trying to hide, kid?"

At Finder's remarks about keeping a low profile, Stern flippantly waves a talon. "You're Red Eye's guests. No one's gonna mess with you, unless you go sticking your nose where it don't belong or trying to start trouble."

She then raises an eyebrow at Luka. "What 'bout you, kid? No special preferences?" she asks the mopey pegasus, trying to be polite.

16. - Top - End - #286

[Fillydelphia]

He would just shake his head, not really willing to discuss stuff like that at the moment...
    Last edited by Luka; 2012-12-28 at 12:59 PM.
    Extended sig
    Bloody Screens
    Spoiler
    Show

17. - Top - End - #287

Fillydelphia

The colt sighed. The magnificent white unicorn melted away as his disguise faded. His horn stopped glowing.

"I was hiding..."

Elestre, coat gashed by gaping, unhealed scars, grinned at the griffon. Patches of grey fur and mane were outlined by loose bandages, stiff and dark red. His back left leg was twisted backwards. Only a pair of burning green eyes indicated any vitality to his broken frame. He slowly advanced towards Stern, which, to even a rather brave pony, might be just a bit unnerving.

"This."

New Appleoosa

Sparky gritted his teeth. "Weeelll... if we left her here, she might be in danger too. So... maybe it might even be safer to take her along?"

He avoided committing too much into that statement, as he was treading into unknown territory here as to how dangerous the town was.

Ponyville

Bella swerved to the side, wincing slightly as Lamnios' fangs ripped a gash in her side. As he went, though, she sucker-bucked him to the jaw with a strong front hoof.
    Aquaeris, Flowing Sheen.
    Vriset, the Glassblower.

18. - Top - End - #288

Fillydelphia

Luka's reasonable distrust and wanting to keep quiet might get him in trouble, can't stay too quiet or it's suspicious. So Finder steps in and tries to distract away from that. Also distracting is Elestre... but for a different reason and hopefully they've seen worse.

"Kid's been through a lot recently, was never very talkative to begin with, and tired."
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

19. - Top - End - #289
    Dwarf in the Playground

[New Appaloosa]

Bright Eyes nodded. "Not the first time I've had a little one wanting to follow me around all the time. It gets mighty tense at times. Still, if she's got a bit of sense about her, she's fine by me. It could be a good learning experience!"

20. - Top - End - #290
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Fillydelphia

Stern doesn't even flinch when Elestre drops his illusion, though the other slavers shift their weight uncomfortably and look around uneasily. "Wipe that grin of your face, kid," Stern states flatly, giving him a rather unimpressed stare. "You ain't scaring or impressing me, if that's what you're trying to accomplish."

She's the slaver queen of Fillydelphia. She's probably seen the best and worst the Wasteland has to offer.

21. - Top - End - #291
    Troll in the Playground

New Appaloosa-Absolutely Everything

"New Appleloosa is a safe town....safer than most towns out there..."
    Steel Creel pawed at the ground with uncertainty while Mags gave him puppy dog eyes.

"Yes, what the pretty lady said, a learning experience!" Mags chirped and nuzzled Bright Eyes said.

"This won't be a game Mags."
    Steel Creel said furrowing his brows, it was a tough choice, but he also couldn't leave her here by herself. He glanced at the others, his eyes asking 'halp'.

22. - Top - End - #292

Fillydelphia

Since he's not being talked to at the moment, the little pegasus wouldn't really react much.
    Last edited by Luka; 2012-12-29 at 07:16 PM.
    Extended sig
    Bloody Screens
    Spoiler
    Show

23. - Top - End - #293
    Ettin in the Playground

Ponyville

Lamianos relish's at the taste of blood. Whether it be her or his own. Skidding to a halt he spits a fang out of his mouth and turns to face Bella, bloody snarl in tow. He growls as he kicks up dirt towards her and follows it with a buck following the dust.

[TAG Drowlord]

southwestern Equestria- Underground Facility 5:40 PM

Maul Steel waves a hoof towards the hallway and says "Alrighty then, lead the way."

[TAG Benson]
    ░▄▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▄░░░░░░░░░
    ░█░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄░
    █░░▀░░▀░░░░░▀▄▄░░█░█
    █░▄░█▀░▄░░░░░░░▀▀░░█
    █░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    ░█░░▄▄░░▄▄▄▄░░▄▄░░█░
    ░█░▄▀█░▄▀░░█░▄▀█░▄▀░
    ░░▀░░░▀░░░░░▀░░░▀░░░

24. - Top - End - #294

Fillydelphia

The colt shrugged, grin disappearing. "Neither."

New Appleoosa

Sparky's face grew very conflicted. "It wouldn't be okay to leave her here, though- who's going to buy her food, get her water while we're gone? 'Sides, we need to bring some provisions and caps on the trip, which means Mags might have to go hungry if she stays here."

Ponyville

Bella dropped to the ground, dodging the buck. The mare then flung out a dust cloud of her own, dodging to the right inside it to hide herself.
    Aquaeris, Flowing Sheen.
    Vriset, the Glassblower.

25. - Top - End - #295
    Dwarf in the Playground

[New Appaloosa]

"Well, actually, if she was willing, maybe she could stay with those refugees I brought here, but I don't know if both she and all of them would agree to that."

26. - Top - End - #296

Fillydelphia

Finder waits a moment before trying to abruptly change the subject before an angry griffin can insinuate some sort of insult. He takes a step forward. "I think it would be best if we settle thing down here so..." alright some quick thinking. "We'd be in best shape to meet your boss, it would be bad for us to dare go before him all messed up and tired."
    Spoiler
    Show

27. - Top - End - #297
    Ettin in the Playground

Ponyville

With a flap of his wings he sends a gust of air into the dust cloud and disperse it. His eyes have seemingly rolled backwards into his skull, a predatory snarl releasing from his bloodied maw as he bullrushes the mare with renewed vigor.

[TAG Drowlord]
    ░▄▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▄░░░░░░░░░
    ░█░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄░
    █░░▀░░▀░░░░░▀▄▄░░█░█
    █░▄░█▀░▄░░░░░░░▀▀░░█
    █░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    ░█░░▄▄░░▄▄▄▄░░▄▄░░█░
    ░█░▄▀█░▄▀░░█░▄▀█░▄▀░
    ░░▀░░░▀░░░░░▀░░░▀░░░

28. - Top - End - #298
    Troll in the Playground

New Appleloosa

"And I don't want 'ta stay with strangers, I'm not willing." Mags replied with a sharp nod with her eyes closed.

Steel Creel rubbed his face with his hoof with a downward swoop. "Fine. But, you have to listen to everything I say. If I tell you to get to safety, you will listen."

"I promise to not put myself in danger." She gave him a salute. She glanced at Sparky and Bright Eyes for their support in her decision, or rather was hoping for it.
    ==

southwestern Equestria- Underground Facility 5:40 PM

"Lead the way?....Like I'm going to turn my back against you. No, you will walk in front," He said gruffly. As for the other warrior in here, he was stirring and wrapping himself with pieces of clothe.

29. - Top - End - #299
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

(Realized that I never responded to this; Sorry about that.)

Spoiler
    Show
    Ponyville

Patch extended a hoof. "I don't think you took any injuries other than maybe some bruising, so you can do whatever you want to without worrying too much about wounds."

Ponyville

Pineapple seems happy for the help up, and takes his hoof. As soon as she's standing on all four legs again, she actually responds.

"Ah, well that's good to hear. Whoever built that bomb was some kind of bucking mad genius. Almost disarmed it too, but I lost track of a grenade casing and it bumped the wrong wire. So, erm, yeah. Boom. That's my excuse for being back so soon. Sorry 'bout that. Thanks for fixing me up, at any rate. I'll be right out of your mane. See ya later, Doc."

By that point she's almost out the door, before freezing as she realizes what she just said.

"Well, uh, you know. Not in this tent, hopefully. Er, bye."

Then, she's out the door unless stopped.

30. - Top - End - #300
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Fillydelphia

Stern's gaze shifts from Elestre to Finder. "Hm."

The griffin tilts her head to the side. "Alright then. Armor off, hand over your guns, and we'll be putting some anti-magic rings on you. So, repurposed motel, or our Talon camp?" she asks, before flashing a crooked, leering grin. "C'mon, you know you want to come hang out with the cool kids."

Chamber Round looks back and forth between Stern and the three guests of Red Eye. "Yes, Chamber," Stern sighs, "You're invited as well." The meek little slaver mare grins excitedly.