New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 5 of 51 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141530 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #121
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: [FO:E] The Southern Wasteland of Equestria 2

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    "Sadly, I've been finding real genuine smiles a hard thing to come by out here in the wastes. We're lucky we have Miss Ditzy and her never ending supply of smiles to make the day less....sad." Railright wanly smiled and shook his head.
    Bright Eyes nodded. "She's a good sort. I hope she lasts a long time. I actually think I'll visit her again as soon as I can, since I need to get myself a shovel."

Well, there was always sitting on the ground, that was a thing. "Commons' House, up on the small hill. Run by a pony named Common Sense." Big painted letters saying 'Commons' House', can't miss it, well, if ya can't read, then maybe."
    "Well, even if these folks are illiterate, I can read just fine. Even in a few dead languages!"

Some ponies could be said to be a few bricks short of a wall. Bright Eyes seemed to be using those extra bricks to assemble a haphazard and pointless sculpture.
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

2. - Top - End - #122
    Ettin in the Playground

Wild Rabbit Woods

Ducard was frantic, he was nearly jumping out of his armor at any bump or shadow. For all his gusto and combat skill Ducard was not trained for this kind of fighting, he was taught to take down threats head on and trust his suit to handle what's left. Not to do mind games and fight those in the shadows.

And then he spotted the figure.

Wasn't much to go on, but this whole situation has been shooting into the dark really, what difference was there now? The Steel Ranger grinded to a halt, not wanting to get any closer to the thing. Staring at it he decided to answer the unicorns question "You want to know my suggestion for getting out of here," he pauses for a moment, taking a single step forward to try and get a better look at the figure "We burn our way out." Not the brightest of ideas, but slash and torch was a semi viable method, assuming the group could run quickly. Very quickly.

[TAG Whole party]

Southwestern Equestria- Underground Facility Exit 5:17 PM

Maul Steel looked back at his bro for a moment "This pony spent months murdering innocent ponies for delusional reasons and now wants to condemn a pony to a lifetime of slavery and you think killing him is excessive," he pauses, turning back to his gun as he lines back up the shot "You of all ponies should know what slavery is like...." Oooo. That's got to sting. The ex slaver stallion probably didn't mean to be so mean, but sometimes you needed some tough love in order to get your friends to see what's happening infront of them.

[TAG Benson]

Ponyville

Lamianos began to trot back to town, apparently he sent Eledwhen on her way to town with a few simple instructions before he decided to do some checking around. As he walked he noted the ATV and decided to check it out, not yet knowing that everyone seemed to have congregates there. Nodding his head to Razoreye he addresses the griffin with a gruff hello before turning towards Pineapple Blast "Good to see your not splattered brain matter on the walls of some broken down house. A grizzled mare like you is a valuable asset for my cause, and it'd be a shame to have you down after the first mission." He inspected the mare, looking her over to make sure the doc didn't say plant a bomb inside of her while she was in surgery, and once reasonably satisfied he took one last note of her (For more personal reasons) before returning to Razoreye.

"So, we got a broken down base of operations, some bandits of varying degrees of skill, a psycho unicorn, and an ATV. I'm thinking we should raid any towns or old world facilities we can get our hooves on. Avoid any big fish while we rebuild this place and start training the bandits. Raiding expiditions would be lead by either you, me, or anyone we trust enough to competently pull one off. We should probably set up some more well monitored patrols and keep most of our forces home so that we're not defenceless. Given time more raiders, slavers, and psychos will come knocking here: the unicorn and the bandits are proof of that. We just need to start stockpiling and preparing ourselves while ponies trickle in. Thoughts?" Lamianos was fully down from his high and his Slaver side was fully kicking in, he'd put alot of thought into this even though his initial plan was to just sieze an already established slaver operation. This wasn't ideal but it would work.

[Tag Obliviom, MCerberus]
    Last edited by Tychris1; 2012-11-26 at 06:55 PM.
    “I’m a Terrorist not an idiot.” - Me
    ░▄▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▄░░░░░░░░░
    ░█░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄░
    █░░▀░░▀░░░░░▀▄▄░░█░█
    █░▄░█▀░▄░░░░░░░▀▀░░█
    █░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    ░█░░▄▄░░▄▄▄▄░░▄▄░░█░
    ░█░▄▀█░▄▀░░█░▄▀█░▄▀░
    ░░▀░░░▀░░░░░▀░░░▀░░░

3. - Top - End - #123
    Firbolg in the Playground

Wild Rabbit Woods

The one problem with that plan is that then they'd be trying to outrun two things. Finder's spell looks over a dead tree and some sickly underbrush. Then there's the matter of how flammable those spores are. (un)Luckily, the scavver isn't thinking too well at the moment.

"You think we can avoid getting burned?"

Ponyville

So it's time for a tactical and strategic assessment by the griffin, sort of his specialty... well a certain point of view that he thinks about a lot anyway.

"We may want to avoid spoiling long-term prospects by treating random wastelanders too harshly. Take what we can from those in the immediate area since they no longer need to fear a slow death from this town yes, but a restrained claw may yield more."

The griffin takes a moment to think before continuing. "New leadership at this town will be seen as an opportunity by others. The roads that bypass the forest were too-long closed off. We can gain allies and money I think by allowing travelers, and even more material by taking from those that do not pay."
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

4. - Top - End - #124
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Tychris1 View Post
    Ponyville

Lamianos began to trot back to town, apparently he sent Eledwhen on her way to town with a few simple instructions before he decided to do some checking around. As he walked he noted the ATV and decided to check it out, not yet knowing that everyone seemed to have congregates there. Nodding his head to Razoreye he addresses the griffin with a gruff hello before turning towards Pineapple Blast "Good to see your not splattered brain matter on the walls of some broken down house. A grizzled mare like you is a valuable asset for my cause, and it'd be a shame to have you down after the first mission." He inspected the mare, looking her over to make sure the doc didn't say plant a bomb inside of her while she was in surgery, and once reasonably satisfied he took one last note of her (For more personal reasons) before returning to Razoreye.

"So, we got a broken down base of operations, some bandits of varying degrees of skill, a psycho unicorn, and an ATV. I'm thinking we should raid any towns or old world facilities we can get our hooves on. Avoid any big fish while we rebuild this place and start training the bandits. Raiding expiditions would be lead by either you, me, or anyone we trust enough to competently pull one off. We should probably set up some more well monitored patrols and keep most of our forces home so that we're not defenceless. Given time more raiders, slavers, and psychos will come knocking here: the unicorn and the bandits are proof of that. We just need to start stockpiling and preparing ourselves while ponies trickle in. Thoughts?" Lamianos was fully down from his high and his Slaver side was fully kicking in, he'd put alot of thought into this even though his initial plan was to just sieze an already established slaver operation. This wasn't ideal but it would work.
    Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
    Ponyville

So it's time for a tactical and strategic assessment by the griffin, sort of his specialty... well a certain point of view that he thinks about a lot anyway.

"We may want to avoid spoiling long-term prospects by treating random wastelanders too harshly. Take what we can from those in the immediate area since they no longer need to fear a slow death from this town yes, but a restrained claw may yield more."

The griffin takes a moment to think before continuing. "New leadership at this town will be seen as an opportunity by others. The roads that bypass the forest were too-long closed off. We can gain allies and money I think by allowing travelers, and even more material by taking from those that do not pay."

[Ponyville]

Pineapple does not look entirely comfortable with being eyed down as such, and shies back just a bit, though she doesn't run for the hills or anything.

"Er, thanks, I guess?"

That... ...sounds like a compliment, at least? Then, of course, the stallion and the whatever male griffons are supposed to be called start talking about tactics for the future. She probably isn't the best judge of what ponies are going to do, but she does have some information that might be useful.

"I know that the Slavers at Old Appleoosa paid a toll to the raiders to get through this area. I'm sure they'd be even more willing to pay if they didn't have to worry about those same raiders breaking the deal because they wanted to shoot somepony. They probably wouldn't mind setting up trade either, since the pony who makes most of their slave collars deserted recently."

Hey, that's an implication! But will anypony catch it? Then something on a completely different subject clicks in her head. That happens once in a while, believe it or not.

"Wait, what was that about a Psycho Unicorn? That sounds like something to worry about."

5. - Top - End - #125
    Ettin in the Playground

Ponyville

Lamianos nods his head, looking back at Ponyville as he soaks up the new information "I'm not sure whether or not I'm on good relations with Old Appleloosa. On the one hoof I was with that party of heroes, and on the other I did betray them to help Old Appleloosa who in turn betrayed me for some reason or another. Alicorns are mysterious like that. Still, setting up trade and tolls is never a bad plan, and what was that about Slave Collar pony leaving? I didn't spend tons of time in the workshop for the Brotherhood, but I know my way around a wrench..... Even if they do have a problem with me they still would need Slave Collars anyway...." He scratches at the dirt in contemplation, trying to decipher how exactly to go about this.

And then Delirious Hex is brought up. Turning to Pineapple, Lamianos' black reflective eye shades mask his intense look "Aren't we all a bit crazy? You were there in Ponyville with us, I doubt you didn't feel the surge of bloodlust like I did. Clobbering ponies to death, blowing them up, or tearing their minds asunder: It makes no difference. The mare will be kept in check, I can assure you of that," He takes a step forward, this time even his helmet can't mask the stern and restrained anger that lay underneath "Unless, of course, you doubt me?" He stays there for a few seconds before pulling away, his stiff and rigid stance relaxing slightly as he returns to a more calm state of self rather then the brutal easily snapped Stallion from before "Her name's Delirious Hex, she's a talented Unicorn at that. Aside from being the self proclaimed, ahem, give me a moment." He changes his posture and raises a hoof as he attempts to mimic Delirious "The biggest, baddest Raider that has ever lived if I do say so myself!"

The stallion does a half decent job at mimicing the unicorn. Kind of hard to make yourself sound feminine when your a deep baritone but hay, it's the thought that counts right? In any event Lamianos continues "Aside from that, she doesn't seem to be too focused. Shouldn't be too hard to point her at things we want dead and watch their heads explode."

[TAG Obliviom, MCerberus]
    Last edited by Tychris1; 2012-11-26 at 09:54 PM.
    ░▄▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▄░░░░░░░░░
    ░█░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄░
    █░░▀░░▀░░░░░▀▄▄░░█░█
    █░▄░█▀░▄░░░░░░░▀▀░░█
    █░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    ░█░░▄▄░░▄▄▄▄░░▄▄░░█░
    ░█░▄▀█░▄▀░░█░▄▀█░▄▀░
    ░░▀░░░▀░░░░░▀░░░▀░░░

6. - Top - End - #126
    Troll in the Playground

New Appleoosa

Sparky grinned, flapping slowly into the air slightly above the town's streets. He
    And so they traversed the catwalks, well Steel Creel did, the other two bypassed them as they headed to Absolutely Everything.

It was still a little quiet in the dirt streets and pathways, most folks still in their homes or just staying inside. They wouldn't see anything unusual on their particular path.

At Absolutely Everything, Ditzy was floating around taking inventory stock.

[Tag Drowlord]
    -
    New Appleloosa

"Well, if there's anything else ya'll need...I'm here. Ya'll have a good day and keep your noses clean and out of trouble,"
    Railright said with a tip of hos imaginary hat.

[Tag PurityIcekiller and Chaotic Bob]
    ===============================

Wild Rabbit Woods

There was a crackling sound of electricity from some off behind them. From in front of them was the glowing magic of a unicorn horn.

[Tag The Four of you]
    ===============================

Southwestern Equestria- Underground Facility Exit 5:18 PM

Tough Stomp frowned and looked away, those words hitting deep. "F..Fine.....I'll just ...." He softly gulped and shook his head as he began to walk away.

"No...I...you can't let him kill the chief...he's not...a bad person.......just...not smart..on some things.." Half Pint pulled at Tough Stomp who just brushed him aside. He then ran to Foxfire who only gave him a pitying look. She didn't know what to think about this. Though to her this sounded too vendetta-y and it was difficult for her to determine where her feelings on this lied. He never wanted him dead, the little colt was just so confused and overwhelmed here.

7. - Top - End - #127
    Barbarian in the Playground

[Wild Rabbit Woods]

The colt reacted to the electricity and just grabbed his SMG with one foreleg, holding it close enough to make TK'ing it away as hard as possible; he was finding this pretty annoying, aiming his SMG at the figure

"Hey! stop that if you're causing it, it's annoying!"

[tag: Benson, rest of the group]
    Extended sig
    It's not a Paladin it's a Crusader
    Bloody Screens
    : Bringing realism to Videogames since someone had the idea
    Spoiler
    Show

8. - Top - End - #128
    Ettin in the Playground

Wild Rabbit Woods

"The kid can fly, so he's fine, and I can keep pace just fine with him on my back. How about you... You seem, tired." Ducard said, his initial fear induced attention slowly slipping as the full state of him not gettif enough sleep kicks in.

And then electricity

Ducards tiredness is shoved away in place of fear again and he quickly resumes his frantic pace "Bwah! Geh. We gotta do something fast before the thing does more crazy stuff.... You ready?" Ducard was seriously ready to just pull the trigger and run. He felt like a nervous race horse when inside of his starting box, closed in and surronded by strange and unnerving sights and sounds.

[TAG Whole group]

Southwestern Equestria- Underground Facility Exit 5:18 PM

Maul sighed as he looked at Tough and said "I'm... I'm sorry. I promise i'll explain more later. I just... have to do this now." He resumes his aiming, not even wanting to look at Foxfire, he was feeling bad enough for doing this, the last thing he needed was the added sight of her questioning him and putting doubt untop of his actions. Taking a breathe in he tightens his body as he stares down the dare, horn itching to pull the trigger the first moment it gets.

And in the midst of Maul Steel fully soaking in the action he's about to commit Half Pint gets forgotten, much like his name would imply. Maul didn't have the time or the energy to perfectly explain his position to the small colt, and even if he did have it he wouldn't stop preparing himself for a serious act just to further wallow in it by talking to someone it will directly effect.

[TAG Benson]
    Last edited by Tychris1; 2012-11-26 at 09:49 PM.
    ░▄▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▄░░░░░░░░░
    ░█░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄░
    █░░▀░░▀░░░░░▀▄▄░░█░█
    █░▄░█▀░▄░░░░░░░▀▀░░█
    █░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    ░█░░▄▄░░▄▄▄▄░░▄▄░░█░
    ░█░▄▀█░▄▀░░█░▄▀█░▄▀░
    ░░▀░░░▀░░░░░▀░░░▀░░░

9. - Top - End - #129

Wild Rabbit Woods

Elestre peered at the electricity, eyes slit and intensely watching. "I think it's the ghoul mage. He disn't try to capture us last time, so why now?"

New Appleoosa

Sparky settled down, letting Mags off. "Hi, miss Ditzy! How are you doing today?"

His eyes were vibrant and cheery, his voice matchingly bright.

Ponyville

Patch listened from the tent without interrupting. He needed to know his new allies/enemies' plans. The doctor's mind was whirring, trying to think of ways to undermine the huge stallion and press his importance upon the group.
    Last edited by Drowlord; 2012-11-27 at 07:48 AM.
    Characters in Lords of Creation games:
    Aquaeris, Flowing Sheen.
    Xacha, the Metal Serpent.
    Viltasa, the Evening Star.
    Yash-Ko, the Flame of the Void.
    Argul Lugra, Lord of the Eyes.
    Vriset, the Glassblower.
    Valendron, Ascending Wind.

Drow Lord avatar by Dread Angel.

10. - Top - End - #130
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

Ponyville

Hmm. As a player, I'm a little surprised Lamianos didn't pick up on that hint, since he (correctly) guessed that she was a deserter from Old Appleoosa when they first met and shaped explosives are a key component of Slave Collars. Maybe he's just being equally evasive with the facts, though.

Anyway, the mare backs away slightly from Lamianos in sheer terror as her eyes go wide.

"-No! No, I'm not questioning you! Where would you get that idea?!"

A bit of nervous laughter sneaks out after that last sentence. The protest seems just a tad too vocal, though, more likely motivated by fear than genuine trust. It doesn't really help that she's a horrible liar. Quickly, she tries to change the subject, hoping to avoid needing to revisit the medical tent too soon.

"Hey, didn't Razoreye also say something?"

I don't believe she and Razoreye were ever properly introduced, but she was definitely there when Lamia started shouting orders at the start of the battle.

Patch is not noted because he's behind an opaque barrier and not making noise.
    Last edited by BladeofObliviom; 2012-11-27 at 03:25 AM.

11. - Top - End - #131
    Ettin in the Playground

Ponyville

Lamianos nods his head, looking to Razoreye as he says "Yes, yes he did. If we're going to be on good terms with the folks around here we might aswell take the initiative and open relations first. Razoreye, I think it'd be best if you tried to work things out with Old Appleloosa, my face might not be the first thing they'd want to see, and it's better to have a third party step in instead. We should clean this place up, make it more attractive for passerbys. Spend our time fixing the defences over the next couple of days....." He checks his map to see if there are any other establishments to open communications with. Standing their in contemplation he eventually moves over to the ATV and shouts "Hey! Doc! I got to talk to you." He didn't see Cloth Patch hiding in the tent and juś hoped he was still around his vehicle.

[TAG Drowlord, MCerberus]
    Last edited by Tychris1; 2012-11-27 at 09:50 AM.
    ░▄▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▄░░░░░░░░░
    ░█░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄░
    █░░▀░░▀░░░░░▀▄▄░░█░█
    █░▄░█▀░▄░░░░░░░▀▀░░█
    █░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    ░█░░▄▄░░▄▄▄▄░░▄▄░░█░
    ░█░▄▀█░▄▀░░█░▄▀█░▄▀░
    ░░▀░░░▀░░░░░▀░░░▀░░░

12. - Top - End - #132
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Warehouse - Library

Sergeant Sprinkles follows Surprise's lead, and hunkers down in front of the book house. "So am I the dog or the robot butler, Miss PV?" he playfully asks her, implying that they're playing House.
    Anemoia: Nostalgia for a time you've never known.

13. - Top - End - #133

Ponyville

Pineapple seems evasive. That's really to be expected with this group of ponies from everywhere with dark pasts and etcetera. Hell Razoreye can actually empathize with that. First thing's first though. "I'll set out tomorrow. I think it would be wise for me to stay the remainder of the day to keep things stable, however. Also we need to speak privately."

Yah, the griffin's got to talk about the chem use and keeping fearless leader from being completely fried or needing to shove Fixer down his throat every half hour.

When Lamianos leaves, he turns his attention to Pineapple. "For what I'm concerned, the past can remain the past unless it becomes an issue." Razoreye doesn't look like he's going to press for confessions.

Wild Rabbit Woods

Well he's not panting yet, and adrenaline is a wonderful thing for not falling asleep. "I'm fine it's just-" *lightning*. Finder fires back into the dark. Unfortunately the gun jams after a single shot goes off. Stupid ninja throwing stars.

"I think who it is is kinda irrelevant now."
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

14. - Top - End - #134
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

Ponyville

Well, Razoreye has balls of steel then. Pineapple fears Angry Lamianos slightly less than the Pale Horse, and in her eyes the two seem to be allied anyway. And, well...

...You just saw how he handles criticism.

Anyway, Pineapple just nods to Razoreye, trying and badly failing at putting on a poker face. She's still shaking just slightly, and a bead of sweat is rolling down from under her mane.

At any rate, she trots off since she doesn't seem to be needed here, looking for a relatively intact building to set up shop in. Ponyville has a few buildings that aren't quite rotting out, right? [Perception/Explosives/Repair(for traps)]At any rate, she's still VERY careful. Raiders were living here; They do crazy things like leaving landmines all over the walls.

[Tag: Chaotic Bob]

15. - Top - End - #135

Ponyville

Doctor Patch silently comes out of the tent, advancing towards the behemoth. "Yes?"

He looks closely at Lamnios's armor, noticing missing spikes. "If you have time and it matters to you, I could fix that armor. I suspect that's not what you want me for, though."
    Aquaeris, Flowing Sheen.
    Vriset, the Glassblower.

16. - Top - End - #136
    Ettin in the Playground

Ponyville

Lamianos looks at Cloth Patch "No, if I wanted my armor fixed I'd plop down next to some scrap metal and let magic take it's course. I need to discuss business with you, and make sure we don't get off on the wrong hoof...." He looks back at where Razoreye and Pineapple Blast were "Mind if we take this conversation into the tent? I'd prefer someplace more private." Well, even if Cloth Patch objected the hulking stallion would just feign tripping on a pebble and "fall" into the tent anyway, shoving Cloth Patch with him. Otherwise he'd walk into it like a normal pony would in any other scenario.

As he entered the tent he took up a spot in one of the corners, slowly taking off bits of his armor now that the fighting was done "Just a personal peeve of mine. Don't like doing too much business without having it done face to face. Get more honesty out of it," he continues to dis assemble his armor but keeps his eyes mostly trained on Cloth "Now, I know what you're thinking. 'Lamianos, the cruel heartless bastard. Lamianos, that bucking jerk who beat up my friend Rent Carol' Or was it Kent Jarrel? Whatever. I'm trying to do something good here, trying to get a real city going ontop of this festering pile of crap in the middle of the crappiest place in the world. It won't be pretty, ponies will be hurt and ponies will be used to do work against their will. But the result? The result would be a place ponies could call home, where law and order actually mean something amid crazy shoot outs and adrenaline pumping explosions. Yes, there will be a Trent Parolle every once in a while, but I want you to know that I do have limits, and I do respect a ponies word. If you truly wish to stay in touch with your group then I won't lay a hoof on them. That'll mean inflicting it on others, but I will refrain from your gang. I'm going to need your trust though, the mutual agreement that if we turn on each other it'll be the end of us. Cause we'll tear each other apart, I can assure you that much." He finally dismantles the upper part of his armor, revealing his bat wings, pale white hair, greasy mohawk like mane, and razor sharp teeth. Staring at the doctor with his blood red eyes Lamainos raises an eyebrow and says "Understood?"
    ░▄▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▄░░░░░░░░░
    ░█░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄░
    █░░▀░░▀░░░░░▀▄▄░░█░█
    █░▄░█▀░▄░░░░░░░▀▀░░█
    █░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    ░█░░▄▄░░▄▄▄▄░░▄▄░░█░
    ░█░▄▀█░▄▀░░█░▄▀█░▄▀░
    ░░▀░░░▀░░░░░▀░░░▀░░░

17. - Top - End - #137
    Troll in the Playground

[New Appleloosa]

Ditzy smiled broadly upon seeing and hearing them come in. She scribbled down on her chalkboard. "Welcome again! I'm doing just dandy!" She hovered over to the pair.
    ====

Southwestern Equestria- Underground Facility Exit 5:19 PM

"No...don't..don't let him....!" He tugged at Foxfire who painfully looked away.

"Come on sweet heart...we have to go......your older sibling must be worried about you..."
    She gestured at Tough Stomp with a turn of her head as he walked behind the colt and bonked him hard on his little head to knock him out. "Not what I meant...but it works too."

Tough Stomp just sheepishly flushed and picked up the colt and placed him on his back. The two plus colt started to walk away to leave Maul Steel behind to his vendetta.

Back inside the main room in the underground facility, trying to reconnect the wires and figure out how to put things back together proved harder considering how earlier Maul carelessly ripped them out.

"Urgh...this is annoying...one of you...go fetch that Steel pony...he did this mess, try to get him to see reason here. He couldn't have gotten too far."
    Chief Greenspike nickered and furrowed his brows. Getting water returned to his people was proving the difficult task than he expected.

"Yes sir," Said one of his warriors, as the stallion took to a canter out down the corridors.
    =========

Wild Rabbit Woods

Well, Swift Star had his fun but he had other ways of getting his task done that actually didn't involve violence. Naturally the figure in front did not answer Luka, it wasn't real after all.

Swift Star then randomly for funsies and to startle them, teleported from behind way them, since they were all focused on the false figure in front, and popped up in front of them with his head bowed low submissively.

18. - Top - End - #138

Wild Rabbit Woods

Elestre was about to look for the first teleporting sound's source when the ghoul teleported in front of them. His brain was getting seriously confused here. What was the ninja doing? Was he playing with them? Whatever the case, he got ready to hurl his knife hilt.

New Appleoosa

Sparky nodded. "Great! So, first, I think some salt would be in order! Maybe ten small packets?"

Ponyville

Cloth Patch followed Lamnios into the tent normally and, after the huge pony's speech, smiled slightly.

"You want to make a little bit of the world a better place for ponies to live, and I respect that. In fact, I don't have any ill will towards you at all. In all honesty, I was only angry with you at all because I thought I'd lose Bent Barrel or have him crippled. I thought you were the kind who would kill a pony just for fun, not thinking of the advantages of having an extra hoof to work for you. Now that I know he's fit to work again soon, and that you are actually quite intelligent, he's yours to do what you want with. I see you're amply capable of handling the group, and you have my loyalty if it matters. Oh, and Bella wants to challenge you to a contest of strength. She might be mad at you for hurting Bent, but she respects power."
    Last edited by Drowlord; 2012-11-28 at 07:33 AM.
    Aquaeris, Flowing Sheen.
    Vriset, the Glassblower.

19. - Top - End - #139
    Dwarf in the Playground

Beholder

[New Appleoosa]

Sitting on the ground was an option!
    It's what they were already doing, for the most part.

But that's not particularly comfortable, when they've already been doing that for heavens-knows-how-long as prisoners.
    Proper rest is needed!

The vocal mare offers a somewhat good-natured smile at Bright Eyes' jab, before bowing her head to Railright.
    "We can read just fine, and thank you for your hospitality. Promise we'll be no trouble."

Well then. Now that that detail is out of the way.
    Onwards?

[Cake Warehouse - B1 Library]

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycan 01 View Post
    Warehouse - Wrecked Library

"Er, hello?" Sergeant Sprinkles waves at the griffin. "I'm a walkin' armory. Even if I go down, you can just pry my weapons out of my cold dead claws and keep on fightin'. Plus Miss PV has a few tricks up her sleeves. Armored sleeves. Armor. Whatever."

The robot turns to point at the exit. "Somebody needs to fix that leaky faucet. Miss PV, want me to go check it out? Or should we go back the other way?"

If told to go check it out, Sergeant Sprinkles shall do so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebonack View Post
    [Cake Warehouse Library]

Nope.

Sivr is already out of there. No waiting. No chatting. Out. This whole place gives the griffon the jeebies and she isn't going to stay down here any longer if she can avoid it. Go tell Heimdalr what's going on. He'll decide how to handle the situation.

Meanwhile!

Surprise has somehow managed to create a tiny house large enough to shelter a single pony out of loose papers and books. How she did whilst nopony was looking at her for a few seconds isn't readily clear, but she pulled it off none the less.

"Nah! We should wait here just a little long!" the cybermare replies. "I have the feeling something good is about to happen!"

Buh-bye, Sivr! Have fun fleeing.

Meanwhile, Check Mark is trying really hard to not stare at Surprise too much.
    Also trying really hard to not think too much on the fact that she's now alone with a weaponized robot-from-no-where and very clearly insane cyberpegasus.
    Nopony here is sane. Not even her.

This reeked of terrible.

Probably doesn't help that shortly after Surprise speaks, things change.

A shallow whine pulses through the walls, shortly before all the lights simply shut down, plunging the library into an bleak darkness.

A little bit of light, traveling from the surface to the door, perhaps, but not nearly enough to illuminate the entirety of the room.
    It is not a perfect darkness, but all the more to breed shadows splaying out across the ruined shelves and books, pooling in corners and along spaces of rare cleanliness.

Accompanying the umbra is a sudden stillness immediately settling into the area.
    Circulation of that minty-fresh air seems to have halted along with the lights.

Check Mark doesn't seem to be particularly perturbed by this event.
    Instead, she becames...wistful.
    "I remember the first time they tried to test the backup power generators.
    They forgot to warn half the stuff, and everypony started to panic. Didn't help that the entrance doors auto-locked, and the generators didn't actually turn back on for a couple hours. Some sort of electrical fault.
    Fixed it though, after most of the unicorn employees were exhausted from being living flashlights."

Meanwhile, outside the room, there's the whirring clicks and groans of blast doors sealing.
    Last edited by Chaotic Bob; 2012-11-28 at 02:01 AM.
    "Fear and creativity are conjoined twins."
    Absentee Spirit

20. - Top - End - #140
    Dwarf in the Playground

"Well, if there's anything else ya'll need...I'm here. Ya'll have a good day and keep your noses clean and out of trouble," Railright said with a tip of hos imaginary hat.
    "Got it! I won't do any harm to anyone who doesn't do any harm to me." Bright Eyes tipped her actually-existent hat back. "Have a great day!"

Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Bob View Post
    The vocal mare offers a somewhat good-natured smile at Bright Eyes' jab, before bowing her head to Railright.
    "We can read just fine, and thank you for your hospitality. Promise we'll be no trouble."

Well then. Now that that detail is out of the way.
    Onwards?
    "Good! I expected you could read, but I wasn't quite sure." Bright Eyes grinned. "So, want me to stick around a bit longer, or should I go pick up my shovel?"

21. - Top - End - #141
    Dwarf in the Playground

Beholder

[New Appleoosa]

Oh yes, that thing.
    Probably should have given that back, hm?

The mare gives a little shake of her head, before glancing back over her companions.
    "I think we can find our way, if you would like to take care of your business.
    Thank you very much."
    "Fear and creativity are conjoined twins."
    Absentee Spirit

22. - Top - End - #142
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Drowlord View Post
    New Appleoosa

Sparky nodded. "Great! So, first, I think some salt would be in order! Maybe ten small packages?"
    Her eyes lit up as she quickly hovered to a small bin on top of a high shelf. She then returned with a big ol' smile and a bundle of salt packets.
    =============================

[Another part of New Appleloosa]

And with that Railright let the group be and continued on his patrol around the town.

23. - Top - End - #143
    Ettin in the Playground

Ponyville

Lamianos smirks as he kicks off another piece of armor "A contest? I can never deny a mare a chance to get acquainted with me. I'll look into that. But there's something else I need to talk to you about. We're going to be doing some relations making with travellers and other established towns and such, but I'm not content with just sitting around playing house. You seem to have a silver enough tongue, and i'm entrusting you with communicating with travellers and minor tribes and such. Anyway, before you came here where were you planning on raiding next after this? We could certainly use the supplies." Lamianos says, at the end of it he kicks off one last piece of armor, his whole frame exposed to the world. Gathering up his armor he begins to drag it along as he listens to Cloth's answer. Unless the doc had a question then Lamianos would leave the tent and see what it was Razroeye wanted anyway.

[TAG Drowlord, MCerberus (If Drow doesn't have a question)]

Wild Rabbit Woods

So

Scaring a Steel Ranger is bad.

Teleporting right infront of an already unnerved and jumpy Steel Ranger is even worse.

Panicking, Ducard sends one of his fore hooves swinging to hit the ninja ghoul with great force. Well, atleast he had enough restraint to not open fire. Bonus I guess?

[TAG Benson]

Southwestern Equestria- Underground Facility Exit 5:20 PM

It was starting to feel like hours since Foxfire and Tough left. Or maybe it was minutes? Kind of hard to tell when your only form of time is staring at a metal exit. Wait, were those..... hoof steps? Maul checked his rifle to make sure it was loaded properly and that the safety was off, and he resumed aiming at the exit.

He didn't expect for it to be one of the guards. The stallion hesitated a moment as he looked at the guard, but he quickly steeled his resolve and in a hushed tone he hissed "Bring me to the chief. Now."

[TAG Benson]
    ░▄▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▄░░░░░░░░░
    ░█░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄░
    █░░▀░░▀░░░░░▀▄▄░░█░█
    █░▄░█▀░▄░░░░░░░▀▀░░█
    █░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    ░█░░▄▄░░▄▄▄▄░░▄▄░░█░
    ░█░▄▀█░▄▀░░█░▄▀█░▄▀░
    ░░▀░░░▀░░░░░▀░░░▀░░░

24. - Top - End - #144

Ponyville

Some time in the future, when Razoreye and Lamianos are free to speak, the griffin will give the answer to 'what he wants'. "I believe it would be wise to tone down on the chem use."

Well that was straight-forward. "They are useful, and I wouldn't judge anypony that uses them. Overuse would cause issues down the road though." The griffin isn't going to point out the complete unnecessary use of chems after being hit with shotguns at medium range earlier though, that could make him mad.

Wild Rabbit Woods

Finder also goes in to attack the mystery assailant. He can't use his gun at the moment, so the natural reaction would be to come out swinging.
    Spoiler
    Show

25. - Top - End - #145
    Troll in the Playground

Wild Rabbit Woods

The ninja mere jumped back a foot backwards as Ducard's strong swing wound up hitting the dirt hard kicking up debris and earth into the earth while Finder in his exhaustion would have stumbled forward from the lack of hitting something solid. Elestre's knife hilt bounced harmlessly off his chest protector and no doubt evading Luka's likely attack. He still kept his head bowed submissively.

"..i...cOMe bEarINg nO iLl wILL..."
    He managed in his guttural ghoul like manner. "bUT wiTh a MeSSagE..."
    =====

Southwestern Equestria- Underground Facility Exit 5:24 PM

"Perfect...he wishes to see you too, though, I suggest you lower your weapon, this is not a meeting of hostility," Replied the unicorn warrior as he popped back down into the hatch.

26. - Top - End - #146

Wild Rabbit Woods

Elestre didn't attack with his knife hilt, but kept it handy. "A message? What is it?"

He made sure to keep a polite tone to the ghoul.

New Appleoosa

Sparky nodded. "Thanks! Looks good to me for the salt. I'll have a look around, see if there's anything else I need."

He moved off some, freeing Steel to buy something if he wanted.

Ponyville

"We'd been aiming for a town near Canterlot where the Pink Cloud isn't as thick. Been there before, managed to get a little before we lost a pony to the ghouls. I got Scourge there, so I know it wasn't completely looted already. This time we're better armed and prepared, so we can get a better angle on it."

Patch simply nodded at Lamnios's placement of the local deals into his hooves. He considered himself a pretty able diplomat.
    Last edited by Drowlord; 2012-11-29 at 07:39 AM.
    Aquaeris, Flowing Sheen.
    Vriset, the Glassblower.

27. - Top - End - #147
    Ettin in the Playground

Ponyville

Lamianos looked at the griffin indignantly "Are you saying I have a problem? I assure you I can stop whenever I want. I'm not some trashy junkie who goes around begging ponies for a needle to shove into me. I don't need any of them. I'm perfectly fine without them." Lamianos actually looked rather annoyed, but that's just his blind junkie reflexes kicking in. "Fine. I'll show you, I'll stay off everything until a fight breaks out. Sound good?" He extends a forehoof to the griffin, trying to seal the deal on a pact he probably couldn't keep.

But heck, there's a first time for everything. Right?

[TAG MCerberus]

Wild Rabbit Woods

"Well geez, most messengers don't throw metal at their recepients. Excuse me for not having that be my first reaction." Ducard says, not all too happy at the Ninja Ghoul. That message better be good.....

[TAG Benson]

Southwestern Equestria- Underground Facility 5:25 PM

Well. That was unexpected. Still, Maul didn't lower his weapon, instead ipting to carefully keep it raised and follow the warrior, keeping his eye peeled for the other warrior and the chief. He wasn't about to let them get the drop on him. Now if only he could get at the Chief without killing the guards.......

[TAG Benson]
    Last edited by Tychris1; 2012-11-28 at 09:49 PM.
    ░▄▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▄░░░░░░░░░
    ░█░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄░
    █░░▀░░▀░░░░░▀▄▄░░█░█
    █░▄░█▀░▄░░░░░░░▀▀░░█
    █░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    ░█░░▄▄░░▄▄▄▄░░▄▄░░█░
    ░█░▄▀█░▄▀░░█░▄▀█░▄▀░
    ░░▀░░░▀░░░░░▀░░░▀░░░

28. - Top - End - #148

Ponyville

"Consider it a way to make the chems have more of an effect when you DO use them then,"
    Razoreye responds shaking the pony's hoof. He'd be worried if he were a psychologist or something, but nothing has been said about Lamianos using chems just because he likes them.

"I will set off to Appleoosa in the morning."

Wild Rabbit Woods

Finder's tired, can't use much magic, and his gun is broken. All he has is glaring powers, hopefully he can just smite the ninja with those... oh wait he can't. Doesn't stop him from trying though.

Oh, and he's keeping on guard 'having a message' is often code for 'about to shoot a stallion'.
    Spoiler
    Show

29. - Top - End - #149

[Wild Rabbit Woords]

The colt doesn't shoot at the ghoul at first, but even so, was he going to try to evade Luka's SMG? also his S.A.T.S?....
    ........Yeah, sure. Unless he teleports.

He just stays there aiming, just in case
    "What kind of message? what did you do with the mare?!"
    he still seemed pretty mad
    Last edited by Luka; 2012-11-29 at 12:04 AM.
    Extended sig
    It's not a Paladin it's a Crusader
    Bloody Screens
    : Bringing realism to Videogames since someone had the idea
    Spoiler
    Show

30. - Top - End - #150
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Bob View Post
    The mare gives a little shake of her head, before glancing back over her companions.
    "I think we can find our way, if you would like to take care of your business.
    Thank you very much."
    "Got it. I'll stop by later to make sure you're getting on all right, okay? So long!" Bright Eyes waved and headed over to Ditzy's shop.

When she got there, she quickly spotted the newcomers. "Oh! Hi there! What are you up to?"