New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Can't Find a Dungeon Issue

Which one had that drug in it that if you overdosed, you became a tree or something? I want to trick my players into thinking it's a potion.
    Alchemyprime's Omniblog
    Want some Pathfinder 1e homebrewed? Hit me up!
    Ted Kord Avatar by KPenguin!
    My Gaming Channel!
    My Carrd

Stuff about me
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Noctemwolf View Post
    Thank you very much. you know, I think I like you, Prime. =)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogmantra View Post
    You, sir, have created the best Pokerman possible. Here is your medal. Everyone else can just give up.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Halfling in the Playground

Flumph

Default Re: Can't Find a Dungeon Issue

While I can't answer that particular question, there is an item in 2e called (i believe) devilweed, that when ingested forms an addiction, and has a % chance to kill you and summon a Balor or similar from your giblets.

The more addicted you are, and the longer you go between hits, the higher the %. Not only that, but when you're under its effects, you get combat bonuses.

We once had a rogue that used it to excess - we're resting in a monestary, he takes a hit (because the % to die is smallest with regular use)... and suddenly we're woken up by a Balor and a ****ton of pissed off clerics.

By the time it was over, our cleric was excommunicated, the paladin had been stripped from his order, and the wizard had to break them both out of jail.