New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Pixie in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Question are there any bard/Psychic warrior synergy feats

I appologise if this has been asked before though searching I could not find anything so here goes:

Are there any feats that would allow bardic music progression with Psychic warrior levels ?

currently i am trying to create a build that relies on dexterity wisdom and charisma i have already got a way for both dexterity and wisdom to go into damage, AC, and to-hit all that is left it charisma. I may end up taking wisdom away and swapping it with intellect as then i could get hit points away from constitution.

As for the reason behind bardic music its needed to work the Snowflake war dance feat from frost burn.

any help you can give to this is appreciated, in way of book limitation its 3.5 any dragon mag stuff is ok and almost any book no pathfinder stuff though. and NO homebrew

anyhow all help welcome.
    Last edited by Malreave; 2012-11-15 at 05:26 PM.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: are there any bard/Psychic warrior synergy feats

I'm having trouble combining the two in a useful way.

The best I'm seeing are some really inelegant Bard 4/Psychic Warrior X or Sublime Chord builds that happen to have PsyWar/Cerebremancer levels tossed in.

What would be easier, but rely on dipping into 3rd party content (namely a pretty prolific and well-regarded WotC writer's side project endorsed by one of the best-regarded 3rd party publishers, would be Keith Baker's Thoughtsinger (power list here), which does a psionic bard in a pretty usable way. Throw some Hidden Talent and Expanded Knowledge in for the relevant PsyWar powers, and it would probably match your concept.
    Last edited by eggs; 2012-11-15 at 07:25 PM.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Pixie in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Default Re: are there any bard/Psychic warrior synergy feats

Unfortunately my DM has said no to that though thanks for the help =/
    may use it in another campaign :)