1. - Top - End - #1
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Psionics Unleashed - Pathfinder

Just got my download for the pdf off of Paizo the other day. Anyone else checking it out?

2. - Top - End - #2
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: Psionics Unleashed - Pathfinder

Quote Originally Posted by Turgon9357 View Post
    Just got my download for the pdf off of Paizo the other day. Anyone else checking it out?
    I've got a whole guide on the changes (which I'm actually in the process of updating) in my sig.

To summarize - huge upgrades for the psionic races and the Soulknife, modest upgrades for the remaining classes and PrCs, lots of abuses and loopholes closed, overall the book is a solid conversion and one that sets the bar for third-party product quite high.

The followup, Psionics Expanded, adds even more fun options for players and DMs alike. And both books will soon be combined into one volume (Ultimate Psionics) for which the writers just had a wildly successful Kickstarter.
    Sandharrow by Chris the Pontifex
    Ext. Sig (Handbooks/Creations)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    First, please don't start threads with ideas you don't support just to see what reactions you get. That's almost the definition of trolling.

Second, the whole "blue text" thing is not a forum rule or even a recommended procedure. If someone wants to do it in their own posts, fine, but everyone should stop telling people that they "need to" or "should have" posted in blue just because they're being sarcastic/ironic/whatever.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: Psionics Unleashed - Pathfinder

Quote Originally Posted by Psyren View Post
    I've got a whole guide on the changes (which I'm actually in the process of updating) in my sig.

To summarize - huge upgrades for the psionic races and the Soulknife, modest upgrades for the remaining classes and PrCs, lots of abuses and loopholes closed, overall the book is a solid conversion and one that sets the bar for third-party product quite high.

The followup, Psionics Expanded, adds even more fun options for players and DMs alike. And both books will soon be combined into one volume (Ultimate Psionics) for which the writers just had a wildly successful Kickstarter.
    Very cool. I'll check out your guide (along with the rest of the books) when the semester is done and I have more time. Incidentally, I was a contributor for the Kickstarter.