New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Banned

Griffon

Default Pathfinder Oracle Clarification Request

Specifically I'm playing an Oracle of Ancestors, but this could apply to most any Oracle. I noticed in the Revelations that some specifically mention they are a standard action or move action to use while other Revelations don't mention an action cost. What is the action cost for those Revelations where none is mentioned? Free? Standard actions anyway?

Also, I have Blessing Of Fervor as one of my known spells. The cleric in the party also likes to cast that spell. If I cast it and she casts it do party members get to choose and benefit from two of the available options? I would expect you could not choose the same option from both and have them stack, but selecting and benefiting two different options I'm not sure about.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Troll in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

Default Re: Pathfinder Oracle Clarification Request

Linky
    Revelation:
    At 1st level, 3rd level, and every four levels thereafter (7th, 11th, and so on), an oracle uncovers a new secret about her mystery that grants her powers and abilities....Unless otherwise noted, activating the power of a revelation is a standard action.

As for the Spell, since the person you cast it on can choose a Different Effect every round, I'd say it's in the category of "reset the duration".
    _IF_ you had to choose an effect to give at the time you cast it, then it might stack, but as-is, I'd say not.
    Last edited by grarrrg; 2012-11-18 at 09:38 PM.
    [retired]

Horribly out of date guide goes here:
    Oradin Guide

3. - Top - End - #3
    Banned

Griffon

Default Re: Pathfinder Oracle Clarification Request

Thank you. I knew the answer vis-a-vis casting time was there somewhere, but I couldn't find it. Now that I'm pointed at it I slap my forehead in foolishness.