New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Pathfinder RPG, Three seeking players.

Hello all, My name is Midorical, as I'm sure your aware.

I have with me 2 friends, we have recently been playing D&D together, and moved on to Pathfinder. We sadly are not very good DMs, and all prefer playing characters, we would like to add others to out list of known players to open a few more possibilities.

So whether your a player, a DM, or both please add me on msn, and just maybe we can all have a really fun time. Thank you.

[email protected] < Those are underscores not spaces, some people seem to be putting the name in wrong.

P.S: To avoid early confusion, I am a man not a woman.
    Last edited by Midorical; 2012-11-10 at 06:44 PM.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Pathfinder RPG, Three seeking players.

Quote Originally Posted by Midorical View Post
    Hello all, My name is Midorical, as I'm sure your aware.

I have with me 2 friends, we have recently been playing D&D together, and moved on to Pathfinder. We sadly are not very good DMs, and all prefer playing characters, we would like to add others to out list of known players to open a few more possibilities.

So whether your a player, a DM, or both please add me on msn, and just maybe we can all have a really fun time. Thank you.

[email protected]

P.S: To avoid early confusion, I am a man not a woman.
    Where are you geographically?
    Imagine if all real-world conversations were like internet D&D conversations...
    Protip: DnD is an incredibly social game played by some of the most socially inept people on the planet - Lev
    I read this somewhere and I stick to it: "I would rather play a bad system with my friends than a great system with nobody". - Trevlac
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelb_Panthera View Post
    That said, trolling is entirely counterproductive (yes, even when it's hilarious).

3. - Top - End - #3
    Pixie in the Playground

USA, Washington State, However we are online players, who play through msn as well as a few other tools.
    Last edited by Midorical; 2012-11-10 at 03:12 AM.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Dwarf in the Playground

BardGuy

What time would you generally be playing, and what is the approximate skill level? I might be interested, but you'd be taking in a less experience player. I've played two campaigns to level 5 (Although I frequently participate in "arena" sessions, in which we are pitted against progressively more difficult monsters. Best I've gotten to is CR +4.), although I do a lot of reading up in my spare time, so I'm rather familiar with the Pathfinder system as a while. Hopefully wouldn't slow you down too much.

Basically, I'm very interested, but will probably be operating at a lower skill level than you. Don't worry about me feeling useless in combat though, I'm more of a role player.

I'll add you on MSN (been a long time since I used that, more of a Skype guy) and we can talk about this.

5. - Top - End - #5
    Pixie in the Playground

We are fairly new ourselves, so new players will probably not feel far behind, one of our players is use to 4E and is still adapting to the changes to Pathfinder, I've only really played Pathfinder, 3.5E a couple times.

I am currently DMing games for our group, but the lack of players and my skills as a DM tend to make them short.

6. - Top - End - #6
    Dwarf in the Playground

If there is still an interest, despite the age-oldness of this thread, I believe I might be of use to you.

I have added you to my MSN, despite it having started to work itself up into a mess of few days ago, and I do hope we will be able to play soon. I know most of the sourcebooks of 3.5 by heart, and Pathfinder is nearly equally simple to use.I can both DM and play, and have already had experience hosting a fair bit of games on my own.

I do hope I can hear from you soon.