New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 7 of 50 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161732 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #181
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] Outside XXXIII

Drop Zone

"A different... galaxy? Different dimension?"

Nora thinks about that for a bit. Private Higgs, in her training squad, had been fascinated with physics, and had enthusiastically shared everything he unpacked on the subject with his squad. Nora had groaned and packed it all up again into her memory, but she pulled it out now, because she remembered something about the Skip Drive actually visiting different dimensions that were nearly identical than the one they left, except for a few electrons spinning in different directions here or there. She reabsorbed it, but no, that was no use, because she hadn't been on a Skip when she had ended up here. Still... the existence of alternate universes was something she knew about. There were probably ways other than the Skip Drive for people to end up in one.

"Are there humans in this dimension? People who look like me, but with brown or yellow or pink skin? And if so, are you at war with them?"
    My avatar! Isn't it just utterly diabolical? Ashen Lilies made it!

"Money cannot buy health, but I'd settle for a diamond-studded wheelchair."
    ― Dorothy Parker

Spoiler: Interested in Nexus FFRP? Newcomers welcome!
    Show
    FFRP Faqs |Nexus Faqs | Nexus IRC Chat
    We're friendly! Join the fun!
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

2. - Top - End - #182
    Ogre in the Playground

Drop Zone

"Ma'am, there are all sorts of races and monsters here. Including a lot of humans. I'm half human, but that's a long story too. I can explain more, but lets get you somewhere safe first before something else comes along that's not as friendly or prone to being hurt by bullets." Cassius explains before getting up and offering her his hand. As he does so, he slowly shifts to his Hero form, all muscley and blond and handsome.

3. - Top - End - #183
    Troll in the Playground

Drop Zone

Nora lets him help her up. Her first goal is to recover her helmet and her Empee. Her second is to look over Hero Cass carefully. "They gave you some of the extreme mods then, with the shapeshifting. But why don't you have chlorophyllic skin or Smart Blood or a Brain Pal?" She shakes her head, realizing the answer. "You got mods, but not from CDF. Different galaxy. There's probably no CDF here, or it's so different that it works with tech differently. But you wear a uniform. You fight for someone, and that means you fight against someone, so I need to know who that is before I go another step."

― Dorothy Parker

Show
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

4. - Top - End - #184
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by SerphIvanXin123 View Post
    King's Blood Field

Serph knew his task was to bring the egg-like artifact back to the empire but he did not think it would just explode from him speaking like he normally does. Being right beside the motor that carried the egg he was able to see it glow before it decided to explode. In that moment the fire he was about to call to attack was changed to defend himself. A wall of fire, and also the explosion, propelled him to the left and consumed some of the shrapnel, which was mostly his ride, that flew his way. However since he was close some bigger pieces of shrapnel went through. A big chunk embedded itself to his right arm and a smaller piece impaled the palm of his hand. Lastly on his right leg a wound can be seen near the hamstrings, not deep but it would hamper movement. Since he was actually propelled pretty far he was able to avoid Alpha choking the life out of him. As soon as the shock of pain was gone, as he was trained to take this much damage and more, he used fire to seal his hamstring wound. he pulled away the fragment that impaled his palm and burned the wound closed as well. The deeper wound would have to wait as he did not think he could withstand removing that. Blood was flowing slowly from that wound and the bone was most likely fractured quite badly. He wouldn't be able to use the arm for the remainder of this encounter. Serph panted, this was bad he was going to end up reacting to the foe in the fight instead of controlling the flow. He looked to where the egg exploded and saw something else not there earlier.

In place of the explosion, a child figure occupies that space. His night black hair was fixed in a ponytail. His eyes were blank which was creepy alongside his pale complexion. He wore a red Xingyi. This was not the surprising part though. On the child figure's sides were floating Tower Shields twice his height and inside the left shield was a large spear sheathed with a chain, the right shield contained the head of a twin-sided half moon Ax. On his back was a Dao. The sword fit his back in proper size. His eyes suddenly dart to all of the people in the field. The spear in the shield flew to try and impale alpha whilst the Ax in the shield flew to try and decapitate One. The injured Serph alongside First and Bran on the floor was ignored for the moment.

For those familiar with Serph and Red these two look a lot like them and one even has the same name. These two were often seen adventuring together but at this moment it looks like they don'know one another, how odd.
    Bran scrambles to his feet and backs way the hell away as he reassesses the situation. The artifact he was curious about is gone. There are several people he doesn't know fighting each other for reasons he doesn't know. What he does know is that his squishy wizard body is the weakest target in this field and that he has no dog in this fight. It may be time to retreat in an expeditious manner.
    “Me quoque per multos similis fortuna labores
    iactatam hac demum voluit consistere terra.
    Non ignara mali, miseris succurrere disco.”

– Publius Vergilius Maro, The Aeneid

5. - Top - End - #185
    Ogre in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Lex-Kat View Post
    {The Lost Wave- Melody's Island}

Estia stomps her foot and frowns at the two adults. We should let her sleep. But both she and Lyanna lead Derek and Reinholdt to the cabin, where the family stays. Estia slowly opens the door, trying not to make a sound.

The hinge squeeeeeeks loudly. Hmm? Is... is someone there? Jezebelle calls out, sleepily. The light to her room flicks on. And there is some movement, but not the sound of feet on floor.
    Quote Originally Posted by McBish View Post
    {Melody's Island}

"Hey it's us we're back."

Derek tries to shoo Estia through the door. No point in trying to be sneaky, even if she was any good at it.

{Melody's Island}

"Hello." Reinholdt says, though doesn't add anything else at the moment, figuring Jezebelle probably still needed to wake up.

Though admittedly, I thought it was evening. What time is it exactly?

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
    "I doubt it. I saw you fighting Gordon. You're way better than I ever was," Darcy says. "I practiced sorcery and so I didn't learn as much as the other kids my age." She pulls down her top to show the back of her left shoulder, where a rune of an arrow pointing up. "It's the symbol of Tyr, the god of war. That's who my tribe follows."

Ilpholin's Grove

"Does your tribe war often then?" Ilpholin asks, looking the symbol over. Or Darcy's bare shoulder. Probably both.

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by aric_kale View Post
    Zane goes flying! After taking a few moments to catch his breath. He then picks himself up and charges Reinholdt, flames flaring from the blade.
    "Well that was lovely."
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Fields of Strife

Magtok's never trusted the cat, so it shouldn't come as much of a surprise to him that Reinholdt went and threw him across the field like that. It shouldn't, but it did anyways. He staggers back to his feet, eyeing the conductor's baton of his with evident dismay. Crap, the thing just had to go and snap in half, didn't it?

"So what you're saying is, because I opposed your idiot boss guy's plans, all the research you put into those plans got ruined, and now you've opted to hold my not wanting the world to end against me because there was a tiny bit of collateral damage I was barely even involved in.

Yeah, that's totally righteous. Oh no, I definitely don't see how anyone could see that as blaming everyone else for your own stupid mistakes at all. At least have the common courtesy to admit you're a bastard, ya bastard. I may be a terrible person, but at least I don't make promises of salvation I'm nowhere near qualified to keep."
    Quote Originally Posted by singingnoodle View Post
    As he's walking ever closer, he replies to Reinholdt. This all started with Magtok supporting others, and even aiding others into the destruction of my work, my home, and myself. Who I was. This will all end with Magtok as well! I will destroy all those in power....people like them will be the end of good in this place. Power corrupts, ultimate power corrupts ultimately. Magtok must die. All of him, all clones, all power. Everything. He will burn! Every one of him...then the leaders of the nexus will fall, all the foul, horrid, corrupt leaders! Power is evil, it turns good people into monsters...They must all die.

Just as Enshadu's spinning blades almost connect with Magtok, he is blasted forward by the powerful white staff. Now, all four whirling, spinning, and zapping blades tumble forward, seeing as Enshadu was straight in front of Magtok , he might find that the four blades are coming at Magtok very, very fast now. Unless he ducks or jumps out of the way somehow, he'll be smashed by Enshadu. Ahg! The blades instantly cauterize wounds, as well as melt metal. Regardless of whether or not the blades hit Magtok, slots open in his mechanical thighs, and in his back, and thrusters stop Enshadu from flying forward anymore. He'll then drop to the ground, facing either Magtok's corpse, or the area where Magtok was.

Enshadu's extremely powerful machine powered left ear picks up Zane's speech, he shouts out as he's flying. No! Not Reinholdt, don't let him escape. Disarm him, don't hurt him!

Enshadu is flying toward Magtok as the cyborg with the broken baton speaks. You're a fool! I think you broke something by the way...My "idiot boss guy" was creating a powerful machine! It would have worked for the good of humanity...it would have powered the Nexus...kept everyone happy, I was researching a fuel that could be used instead of spirits. I was onto something! I could have helped all humanity...but no! You and some powerful, if greedy bounty hunters and AMENites attacked the tower! I could have changed the world...instead....I am E now. It's your fault. You are a terrible person Magtok, and I'm going to kill every last one of you.
    Quote Originally Posted by aric_kale View Post
    Zane releases a feral growl, muttering something that sounds suspiciously like "never let's me have any fun..."
    He will continue to charge towards Reinholdt, ready to lose his life to disarm and capture him.

Fields of Strife

For the record kale, you generally want to allow each participant a chance to post once before you post again. I understand this can slow things down, particularly if other participants have work or there's any more than one other person, but it helps in the long run. It hasn't really been an issue as of yet, but I wanted you to be aware for the future.

I also imagine that Zane probably needs to take a post to get across the distance he was just thrown. Unless he's got super speed or something. In which case let me know and I'll edit this post to properly account for him getting to Rein faster than expected.

In the meantime, however...
    "The funny thing about people and power... people are already monsters most of the time. Power just gives them the opportunity to act on their natures. Take it from someone who knows."

Reinholdt puts away the staff in favor of a pair of wands which he'll fire in rapid succession. Dual wand wielding go!

The first fires off at Zane and designed to turn flesh into stone. We'll test this theory about willing to lose life.
    The second fires off at Enshadu. It's a magical rusting effect. Good for taking on metal things. Like Enshadu.
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

6. - Top - End - #186
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by ThirdEmperor View Post
    Lake Lazuli

Caesium rolls his eyes, taking a swaggering step forward to loom over Mrs. Brant. You are in no position be calling us monsters or demanding answers. You are all now prisoners of Excelsior. You will obey or you will be killed. Your current orders are to get walking. What part do you not understand?
    (I'll wait for Magtok's reply first for Fields of Strife. )

Mrs. Brant stays where she is. Being about 5.6, she's not very intimidating, her soft brown eyes giving the impression that she's a usually very happy woman, though now they're slanted in anger. My husband will find me. He works for a monster crueler than you. You'll regret this, bastard. She attempts to spit in his face before walking past him, the other three scientists hastily following.

7. - Top - End - #187
    Troll in the Playground

Ilpholin's Grove

"Not so much now. We're smaller now, and it's easier to get what we need through trade than war. But our ancestors warred constantly."
    Darcy says.

― Dorothy Parker

Show
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

8. - Top - End - #188
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by ThirdEmperor View Post
    King's Blood Field
    Oh. These guys.

Quick as a flash One brings his sickle round to parry, catching the spear's haft in the curve of the blade and deflecting it towards the ground. Assuming that causes the spear to impale itself into the dirt as he planned, he'll follow it up with a vicious stomp to try and break the weapon.

Alpha also manages to evade a grisly demise, raising an arm to block the axe trying to decapitate him, then trying to seize the floating weapon and snap it in two.

First rolls back onto his feet while the attackers are distracted, drawing a fancy looking revolver and taking a shot at Red, mainly to see whether it'll even cause a reaction.
    Quote Originally Posted by FireFox View Post
    Bran scrambles to his feet and backs way the hell away as he reassesses the situation. The artifact he was curious about is gone. There are several people he doesn't know fighting each other for reasons he doesn't know. What he does know is that his squishy wizard body is the weakest target in this field and that he has no dog in this fight. It may be time to retreat in an expeditious manner.
    The spear is deflected but is not impaled into the ground. In fact it's like someone is actually physically using the spear even though it is just floating on its own. Making multiple stabs as it tries to match the speed of the sickle but it will most likely be left behind if the sickle speeds up but not likely to break. The ax is not caught but flies away then returns to try and do harm once more, something like a boomerang in the way it attacks. It is also unlikely for the ax to break. The shot does cause a reaction by one of the tower shields taking the shot, even though a bullet shot should either pierce or dent the shield it seems to be protected by something.

Leaving The Spear to One, Ax to Alpha and shields to block First. He heads for Bran who is running away. The orders were clear, annihilate, no one must run. He tries to catch up to Bran with his flight and attack him with the sword on his back. He ignores Serph and the Assimar as they were not doing anything, they too would be annihilated.

Serph sees what the egg has brought forth. He won't be able to stop it as he was. He did not plan on dying. "Hey, you three!" He gestures to Alpha, One and First with his uninjured arm. "I'm willing to call truce to stop this guy!"
    My Nexus characters that I consider important.
    Serph Oaruma
    Red Element

9. - Top - End - #189
    Ogre in the Playground

Ilpholin's Grove

"Not so much now. We're smaller now, and it's easier to get what we need through trade than war. But our ancestors warred constantly."
    Darcy says.
    Ilpholin's Grove

"I see. Is that... one of a pantheon or just the only one your tribe considers?"
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

10. - Top - End - #190
    Troll in the Playground

Ilpholins Grove

"They are the Northern Gods. Odin and Frigg, Baldur and Thor, Tyr and Loki. And many more. I could tell you tales of all of them, if you like. The shaman made me learn all the old poems." Darcy says. "I don't know if any of them still live, except in story. Our gods do not interact directly with us the way the Nexus gods do."

― Dorothy Parker

Show
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

11. - Top - End - #191
    Ogre in the Playground

Ilpholins Grove

"It'd help pass the time."
    Ilpholin's smile turns up into a wry grin. "Unless you'd rather make out."

Ilpholin won't be feeling better forever so make-out offers, for once, are limited.

Harnel's Cave

Harnel returns here, riding naked dragon Cessie and trailing a cow.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

12. - Top - End - #192
    Troll in the Playground

Ilpholin's Grove

Darcy leans in to very gently kiss her girlfriend. Making out it is, then! And then story time from Germanic/Norse pagan mythology after that.

― Dorothy Parker

Show
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

13. - Top - End - #193
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Morcleon View Post
    [Lake of Dreams]

"I see. It appears rather similar to my own grafting, in that respect." Yuki chuckles, and, withdrawing his scalpel from his coat and putting it in his shirt pocket, stows his coat in his haversack. "That shall be all, I believe. Care to guide me into the world of dreams?" He gestures to the lake and grins.
    "Indeed. Though not as similar as my work with necrotech, I think...", she replies, smiling, and staring into the water, the images in which slowly resolve into a quiet hill outside a strange city, the towers and houses of which are limned in a green glow, like fox-fire, with what seem to be ghosts flitting between them... "Guests first?"

14. - Top - End - #194
    Firbolg in the Playground

[Lake of Dreams]

"Necrotech? You'll have to tell me more about it after this, 'kay?" Yuki asks with a smile. He then nods slightly and walks onto the watery street-image.
    Avatar of Furude Setsuna, by Telasi.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mephit View Post
    Don't worry, I like my characters the way I like my coffee: Strong, but with no cheese in it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Akagi
    Don't hesitate to tell the people you care about the feelings you have for them, because they may not be there tomorrow.

15. - Top - End - #195
    Ogre in the Playground

[Lake of Dreams]

Poof! Or maybe sploosh. Either way, whatever the appropriate sound-effect for a watery teleportation might be, Yuki will find himself next to a fountain, which, should he look into it, shows the bank of the lake, Talnissa standing next to him.

"What do you think you're here to see? Though admittedly, we will still have stuff to talk about, as far as the details..."

16. - Top - End - #196
    Barbarian in the Playground

Fields of Strife

"You're clearly just jealous because you and your stupid boss didn't get any ultimate power to be monstrous with. I'm glad we stopped you, who wants to be ruled over by a-"

Magtok promptly leaps back and away, cut off mid-sentence by a deadly attack from the other half of this conversation. Oh that's right, Enshadu is trying to kill him razor blades, isn't he? It's time to stop talking and actually start fighting now, lest Enshadu finally close in with those things and tear Magtok to bits. He lifts off the ground, hoping to escape the other cyborg's reach by quickly flying above and away from the man who once was Dr. Brant. This should keep him from getting caught in that rust effect, too, which is a handy bonus.
    Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHoleLost View Post
    Magtok's the best
    "You probably found 'How to Survive a Robot Uprising' in the humor section. Let's just hope that is where it belongs."
    -Daniel H. Wilson
    Unhooded Magtok avvie by urodivoi

17. - Top - End - #197
    Ogre in the Playground

[On Route To Cabin]
    Khair was the one to decide the car they'd rented---a red Corolla with a lingering smell of cigarette smoke and awesome handcrank windows, because cheap things are cheap.
    She's quiet as they drive , but seems pretty content, occasionally glancing at her girlfriend.
    🔜 🆒️ 🚰
    Spoiler: My Stories And Things
    Show

18. - Top - End - #198
    Ogre in the Playground

[On Route to Cabin]

Maeve seems fairly content as well, watching the catgirl as they drive, and quite possibly, since she doesn't know much about cars, curled up on the seat so that her head is resting on the center console.

19. - Top - End - #199
    Ogre in the Playground

[On Route > Cabin]
    She smiles gently, stroking her hair as they pull into the overhang-garage.
    It looks like a nice place, dear... by the way, you're usually supposed to sit up when you're in a car.
    🔜 🆒️ 🚰
    Show

20. - Top - End - #200

Quote Originally Posted by C'nor View Post
    [Lake of Dreams]

Poof! Or maybe sploosh. Either way, whatever the appropriate sound-effect for a watery teleportation might be, Yuki will find himself next to a fountain, which, should he look into it, shows the bank of the lake, Talnissa standing next to him.

"What do you think you're here to see? Though admittedly, we will still have stuff to talk about, as far as the details..."
    [Lake of Dreams]

Taking in a deep breath of dream-air, Yuki glances over at Talnissa and chuckles with a soft, enigmatic smile. "From what you've told me, I believe I am to see a view of your home, from your paradigm. Perhaps you would be as kind as to lead me through this dreamscape?"
    Don't worry, I like my characters the way I like my coffee: Strong, but with no cheese in it.
    Don't hesitate to tell the people you care about the feelings you have for them, because they may not be there tomorrow.

21. - Top - End - #201
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Morcleon View Post
    [Lake of Dreams]

Taking in a deep breath of dream-air, Yuki glances over at Talnissa and chuckles with a soft, enigmatic smile. "From what you've told me, I believe I am to see a view of your home, from your paradigm. Perhaps you would be as kind as to lead me through this dreamscape?"
    "My home country, at least. More me working than my actual home, though... And of course I will," she replies, returning the smile, and offering him her arm; should she accept, he'll be led towards a nearby building, which is in the form of an enormous skull.

[Cabin]

Maeve smiles as well, sitting up and reaching for the door handle.

"Oh. I didn't know that. My family only ever used carriages and such... Why?"

22. - Top - End - #202
    Ogre in the Playground

[Cabin]
    It's a safety thing, dear.
    Khair smiles and takes her hand to come inside; she frowns a little at the cobwebbiness and dust, but notes how that seems to be the worst of it.
    Could do with a bit of a sweeping out, but besides that it looks very nice, darling.
    🔜 🆒️ 🚰
    Show

23. - Top - End - #203
    Ogre in the Playground

[Cabin]

Maeve squeezes her hand gently, smiling a bit.

"Well, that does tend to be the case when somewhere's been abandoned for years... I'll make sure I get at least our room cleared out tonight so you can breathe, though, okay?"

24. - Top - End - #204

Quote Originally Posted by C'nor View Post
    "My home country, at least. More me working than my actual home, though... And of course I will," she replies, returning the smile, and offering him her arm; should she accept, he'll be led towards a nearby building, which is in the form of an enormous skull.
    [Lake of Dreams]

Slipping his white-clad arm into her metallic one with a smile, Yuki will follow Talnissa towards the skull building. He chuckles as he looks it over. "Ah, necrotech, was it? Quite the thematic look for the building."

25. - Top - End - #205
    Ogre in the Playground

[Cabin]
    Khair reaches into her coat and puts on her mask.
    I'll see about getting some of the rest swept out, dear.
    She nuzzles her affectionately, going to look for a broom.
    ((For some reason I feel this is kinda the theme for this plot.))
    Last edited by Beans; 2012-12-02 at 12:06 AM.
    🔜 🆒️ 🚰
    Show

26. - Top - End - #206
    Ogre in the Playground

[Lake of Dreams]

"Heh. Indeed. And you haven't even seen the elevator yet...", she teases, laughing quietly, and nodding.

Upon entering the building, he'll find that the interior is almost completely bare, save for slightly inset platform in the center of the floor, which he probably recognizes as being carved into the shape of a spine of commensurate size with the skull they're standing in.

Of course, he might be a touch distracted by what seems to be a pair of rather powerful undead knights, armed with chainsaws, and with a fair bit of steampunk cybernetics grafted to them, both standing on the other side of the room from the pair.

[Cabin]

Maeve frowns slightly, reaching up to pet Khair's ears, and going to gently restrain her when she goes off to look for a broom.

"I'll get it love. I know how much you hate wearing that thing... Alright?"

((...I'm not sure if I should be happy or worried by that...))

27. - Top - End - #207
    Ogre in the Playground

[Maeve's]
    The chronically-ill catgirl nuzzles back insistently.
    I'm going to help you somehow and you're not going to be able to stop me, hon.
    ((Both!))
    🔜 🆒️ 🚰
    Show

28. - Top - End - #208
    Troll in the Playground

{Melody's Island}

Quote Originally Posted by McBish View Post
    "Hey it's us we're back."

Derek tries to shoo Estia through the door. No point in trying to be sneaky, even if she was any good at it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinholdt View Post
    "Hello." Reinholdt says, though doesn't add anything else at the moment, figuring Jezebelle probably still needed to wake up.

Though admittedly, I thought it was evening. What time is it exactly?
    ((I was thinking it was late evening, maybe 10 or 11?))

They can here a deep sigh of relief and Jezebelle walks out of her room, putting something down on a table before she steps out. She's wearing a red satin robe, and her hair is a mess. Why are you guys back so early? she raises a hand to give a tired wave to Reinholdt. I see you picked up a stray on your way back. she says with a smile. Hi Reinholdt. Any cookies? she sits down on the first chair.

And although her hair's a mess and is wearing no make-up, she still looks good.

Estia and Lyanna rush forward and hug their momma. Look Momma, we saved you a brownie! Lyanna says, as if it was her idea. Estia decides not to dispute this claim.

Lexington III, my Brute. Inner Circle. ! Melody

29. - Top - End - #209
    Dwarf in the Playground

{Melody's Island}

Derek does his best not to ogle her in her robe, and stays back by the door letting the girls rush in to get all the hugs.

"Yeah he spotted us on our way back to the island. Which was lucky for us, he managed to give me a hand with a little problem we ran into. We had cut the trip short because there was some weird stuff going on. Maybe we should get the girls into bed, and then we can talk more about it."
    Check out My Writing
    New
    prestige class

Thanks for the Nude Avatar MethosHazara

Poem by me.
    Spoiler
    Show
    The stars glimmer
    and I can't help
    but wonder.
    Do they cry on those worlds,
    to?

30. - Top - End - #210
    Ogre in the Playground

Ilpholin's Grove

Darcy leans in to very gently kiss her girlfriend. Making out it is, then! And then story time from Germanic/Norse pagan mythology after that.
    Ilpholin's Grove

Making out!
    It doesn't last as long as Ilpholin thought it would though, nor as long as she'd like, before she decides that's enough and wants to lay down again.

Fortunately it's story time after that. That's always fun.
    Unless Happy wants to actually post stories, time skips can happen.

{Melody's Island}

Reinholdt smiles and returns the wave. "Just brownies this time I'm afraid. I can get the girls to bed if you want to talk." Though he's not sure they'll sleep much anyways. But waking up just to put someone else to bed has to be tiring.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast