I don't know where to put this and I'm about fifty-percent sure that it'll be span, but I'll put it here and hope for the best.

Dear Mr. Burlew,

So, I've recently read Snips Snails and Dragon Tails. I have so very much to say that I have to number it.

1.Take care of your hand. Don't rush back to work until you're ready. I can wait and I hope others can, too.

2.I love the CR14 vampiric half-dragon half-troll lycanthropic fiendish phrenic snail who turns into a slightly hairier snail. I glory in its illogical (and inept) glory! It should have a totally incongruous name, like cuddles.

3.I liked how instead of simply updating the characters to the fourth edition, you instead created an entertaining allegory of the “edition wars”. Are the two groups going to have more adventures together? I'm thinking about Miko the Avenger. She sounds like a Marvel superhero. So many possibilities.

4.In OotS No. 442, “We Can Do this the Easy Way. . .”, Xykon in panels twelve through fifteen seems to be offering Roy some sort of compromise. Did you eve know what that compromise was or was it was it just a way to pace the scene or are you planning to pay it off and thus can't talk about it or is it none of by business?

5.I like your overall use of narrative and structure and I wonder is you had the overall structure in place when you did comic 13, “Plot Ahoy!” like Athena springing from the head of Zeus and have been filling in details as you've gone along or are things a little less formed. I suppose a mixture of the two.

6.I also liked Stick Tails and want to know what Vaarsuvius's and Durkon's stories might be.

7.I really, really REALLY like your comic and I think you are telling a marvelous story and the character deaths are in character and heartfelt.

8.I love the following ". . . but please, don't take it out on Tiny Metal Roy. He just wants to fight tiny metal monsters for you.". It reminds me of Sheldon and Tiny Spock.

9.“Tiny Metal Roy”, ha!

10. what was with Tsukiko's odd-eyed visage?

11. Take care of your hand. Don't rush back to work until you're ready. I can wait and I hope others can, too.

Is that it? I guess so. Well, get better so that you can get back to your good work.

Sincerely,

Frank R. Harr.