Pixie in the Playground

RogueGuy

Default Re: The Forgotten Saga

To Aldin: "Pardon my boldness but do you have anything to eat or drink?"

2. - Top - End - #32
    Dwarf in the Playground

SolithKnightGuy

Uh course I do little un, but I keep it inside so we'll just squeeze past Ildu here and grab ya a bit of the stew from the pot.

3. - Top - End - #33
    Halfling in the Playground

ElfWarriorGuy

If you would be so kind as to get me some as well I would greatly appreciate it.

4. - Top - End - #34
    Dwarf in the Playground

SolithKnightGuy

Not a problem your magesty, as he says this, Aldin flashes a wide grin and lets out a hearty chuckle

5. - Top - End - #35
    Pixie in the Playground

Goblin

I take a bowl of stew from him (careful not to eat until I see him do so first). As I move back to my bed (OK, probably Aldin's bed), I survey the odd scene with curiosity, before sitting down.

I turn to Aldin, "I take it these two colorful individuals are the package you mentioned."

6. - Top - End - #36

ElfWarriorGuy

I chuckle as well I take a bowl of stew as well and then say what do you mean about a package? as i look for a place and sit down

7. - Top - End - #37
    Pixie in the Playground

Goblin

"Well, After Aldin picked me up off of some beach he brought me back here. Then, just as I'd barely woken up, he left me with the gentleman in the doorway saying he was getting a package. Since doesn't have anything else, I'm assuming its you two."

OOC: Are you the one with the green hair, or the one with brown hair?

8. - Top - End - #38

ElfWarriorGuy

OCC: i am the one with the brown hair

9. - Top - End - #39
    Dwarf in the Playground

SolithKnightGuy

After shoveling his way past Ildu, each party getting a few playful punches in, Aldin takes of his cloak and hangs it next to the fire. He dishes out generous portions of a stew, the color of which matches the dark wooden bowls it is contained in. A wonderful aroma arises from the bowl tickling your nose, and you now come to remember exactly what hunger feels like. He then hands you not a utensil,but a hearty half loaf of bread.

I suppose I should explain that ta start. Bout a week or so ago, I started having dreams." At the word dreams, his eyes enlarge with excitement and mystery, and the volume of his voice rises, then drops, "In these dreams I was visited by a beautiful half elf, tellin me that a gift was comin from over the seas, and that when it arrived, I would go ta retrieve it from the beach. Now, I thought to meself, that is quite weird. Bah we do get squalls now and then that can rock even the bigger boats. So I says to meself, Aldin, suppose there's something in this dream, and you got a nice bit of gold comin your ways. So I went to the beach.... what was it now....two days ago, after a vicious storm that shook me boulder down ta the core. The storm subsided in the mornin' so I gathered my cloak and headed for shore. Sure enough on the way ther it started pourin again. When I reached the sand, I saw to lumps on the beach. I thought, my God's, twas true, and not one but two treasure chests. Then ta the disbelieve of me eyes, one started to move!!. Luckily enough tha treasure I found was these two." (He says we a hint of sarcasm while gesturing to the tattooed man still standing in the doorway, and the sickly looking fellow propped up on his elbow in the bed).

"Now you think, that'd be the end of it, but no. That same night I get another dream. Same woman, telling me that another gift was on the way. That was last night, now I wasn't expecting to have a lot of four, but as I said, who am I ta refuse a pretty lady, even one in a dream. Well you know the rest of the story but I was supprised to see you small-un's two on the beach late this morning.

10. - Top - End - #40
    Pixie in the Playground

RogueGuy

While Aldrin speaks I half listen while stuffing my face with every morsel of stew and bread I was given. After cleaning out the contents of the bowl I look longingly at the pot but return my attention to Aldrin.

11. - Top - End - #41

ElfWarriorGuy

I also eat my stew relatively fast while listening to the conversation. By any chance is there anything more to the story?

12. - Top - End - #42
    Pixie in the Playground

RogueGuy

Still eating my stew here...
    Last edited by klong; 2013-02-24 at 08:52 PM. Reason: typo