New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Avatar Artist Wanted

My request has been drowned out at the avatar request thread, and I've asked an artist for an avatar as well (but he's apparently inactive).

Anyways, I would appreciate it if someone could generously make me an avatar like this:

Drakeburn:

Human skin (light tan - ish)
    Facial features: peach - fuzz
    Facial expression: A smug
    Hair: Black, short, and shaggy or spiky
    Clothing: A white tattered shirt, a brown coat like Julio Scoundrel's, a red or dark blue - ish headband under the hair, some brown shoes, and a belt that goes down from the shoulder to the waist on the other side.
    Accessories: Fireballs in both hands, and short sword hanging from the back.

If anybody could make this sort of avatar for me, I would really appreciate it.
    Thank you for your time, and have a nice day/night.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Avatar Artist Wanted

While I would generally recommend that you just wait a little and post your request in the request thread again if nobody takes it, and will encourage people to do so in the future...

Well, these don't take long and I didn't exactly have anything better to do.

So yeah, next time just try again if nobody takes it for a while. I can't be bored all the time.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Avatar Artist Wanted

Quote Originally Posted by Darklord Bright View Post
    While I would generally recommend that you just wait a little and post your request in the request thread again if nobody takes it, and will encourage people to do so in the future...

Well, these don't take long and I didn't exactly have anything better to do.

So yeah, next time just try again if nobody takes it for a while. I can't be bored all the time.

I'll take a mental note of that.

Thank you so much.

And by the way, I love your comics.