New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #91
    Ettin in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

Default Re: !Monsters and Mayhem in Laterr [3.5] IC

The pixie replies, mimicking the goblin's tone earlier... "Quiet, adults are speaking."
    Last edited by candycorn; 2012-12-01 at 06:18 PM.
    All of this has happened before...
    and all of this will happen again.

Moving. Internet access is a bit spotty.

2. - Top - End - #92
    Titan in the Playground

"If there no dragon, guide here" (pointing at the unmasked man) "still be with us."

How high you winged ones fly? Large dragons not hard to spot.

Now - Other masked people chase me, I too fast. They still out there looking. Find us, more fighting. We go somewhere else, no find us. Argue about dragon there, not get shot by arrows while yelling."

3. - Top - End - #93
    Bugbear in the Playground

Kobold

Tak hissed quietly, and sent out images to anyone nearby enough to receive them, showing her and the others following the humans. When the silhouettes reached a big dragon , it showed two options.

1. The dragon attacked and the humans helped kill it, and the humans lived.

2. The dragon smiled and shook hands with Tak -showing it wasn't a threat- it lived, the humans died.

Tak got off of Fenny, and began to nudge her back towards the others, seeing as the floating thing -pixie?- seemed to be done shooting at her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhyvurg View Post
    That's what they all say, then when you go to sleep, bam! Face full of alien wang.

4. - Top - End - #94
    Orc in the Playground

AssassinGuy

"Um... Umm..." The girl seems to be uncomfortable, but not afraid, at least not right now. She seems to find Aldreth harmless, if very creepy and not quite trustworthy. She whispers, "The Hunters will be here soon. The Hunters aren't like us, they've killed dozens of dragons. You have to get out of here if you want to live. Out of the forest maybe!"

The man, meanwhile, is defending himself against a goblin, a pixie, a baboon, and a dragon. "Now see here, we're Dragon Hunters, we are! Or at least, in training. We're the Dragon Scouts. And I'm in training to become a Hunter. That's all we do. I dunno what someone else was doing here, especially wearing those masks. We were given those by the locals, so we'd look like they do when they move through the woods. The spirits here serve the dragon, and we wanted to trick 'em as we might, so's the Hunters have an easier time." Then, at Gwylan, "Yeah, help the dragons, and they'll spare your precious woods. First decent dragon I've seen is this gent <indicates Calamvir>. At least, first Dragon what hasn't tried to fry me and have me as barbecue the moment he saw me. I've been all over Laterr, and ya know what Dragons do? They destroy. Everything. You think humans are bad, at least they only destroy when they get a profit from it. A Dragon'll fly 10 miles out of its way to smash a tiny caravan, 'cause they like the screamin'. Dragons kill everything around them, and leave nothing behind until they fall unconscious on their own ill-gotten loot. No offense meant."

Fenny stands up, and, staying near Tak, limps over to the rest of the group. "There is a dragon, we've seen it. And the locals have seen it. And they've been killed by it. Frankly, I don't give a damn about the forest. But that thing has taken men, women, children, anything, and it's done horrible things to them. That's why it has to die. I have no doubt there's a huge area of forest around here dead and covered with ice by how long the thing's been here, but we'll never find it by standing around." She stoops, and picks up her bow. Then takes her glittering arrow from the stream. She looks at her mask, but leaves it on the ground. "Why don't we go and take this thing out? We've got another Dragon right here, and a few really capable warriors. Let's get in there and kill it before it finds out we're coming" You can see her eyes shining. "Then we take most of its treasure, and free its prisoners, and then the Hunters will show up and we'll have done everything already. They'll be pissed. It'll be great."
    "Pause you who read this, and think for a moment of the long chain of iron or gold, of thorns or flowers, that would never have bound you, but for the formation of the first link on one memorable day" --Charles Dickens

5. - Top - End - #95
    Ettin in the Playground

Aldreth sweeps off a spine-riddled cadaver that was just getting in the way.

"Alasss. It would ssseen that your remaining friendsss and my impromptu coleaguesss. Plot differently."

A distinctive ripping noise announces the fact that Aldreth is unrooting from the ground. He turns around and drags his bulk over to the main gathering. Laura is free to follow or not.

"Isss it wissse to make sssuch sssweeping ssstatementsss with our ebon companion ssstanding right here? He might take offenssse. I know I do whenever I hear the onesss about my kind."

From a small distance away, Aldreth is very big. From up close... Well, he is a fair bit bigger.

"But you do look fairly amenable to the idea of hunting your kind. I can't sssay I would ssshare the feeling about my own, not in thessse terms at leassst. We are not beassstsss after all."

"But the whole thing sssoundsss like an interessstin proposssition. Anyone who'sss been on the road for any amount of time knowsss that the best way to gather a following in any tavern isss to ssshare a tale of tryumph in battle, yesss..."
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

6. - Top - End - #96
    Ettin in the Playground

Calamvir graciously bows at the comment of being "A gent" before lying on his belly, tapping a claw against the bottom of his jaw (His chin, so to speak) as he listens to the man and the plant "None taken. I'm not exactly.... Proud of what all my kind has accomplished. Atleast, what they've accomplished recently. We're not all bastards, but you wouldn't be too far from the truth to say i'm in the minority," He glances back at the forest and says "I'm not thrilled about hunting a fellow Dragon. But the plant is right, good stories are often of physical triumph, and what better triumph then one over a dragon?"

He begins to flare his nostrils, gunk from before having pooled up in them. Turning towards the Pixie the Dragon states "Trust me. I know Dragons, and Silver Dragons are like White Dragons, they want to leave the whole place as an icey glacier or a frozen crater. Your woods isn't safe, and it won't be if the dragon stays in it. If, in the unlikely event that she is friendly, then I shall open negotiations. Dragons may be hostile, but we can atleast stand the presence of each other. Otherwise we couldn't reproduce. Now, grtting there might be a problem. The baboon is fast enough to sprint there apparently, and the fey can fly. But that still leaves you two and the Vine Beast. I can carry two men, but three is pushing it, do you have any form of transportation?" He asks Aldreth, raising an eyebrow in the process.
    Last edited by Tychris1; 2012-12-02 at 12:20 AM.
    “I’m a Terrorist not an idiot.” - Me
    ░▄▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▄░░░░░░░░░
    ░█░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄░
    █░░▀░░▀░░░░░▀▄▄░░█░█
    █░▄░█▀░▄░░░░░░░▀▀░░█
    █░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    ░█░░▄▄░░▄▄▄▄░░▄▄░░█░
    ░█░▄▀█░▄▀░░█░▄▀█░▄▀░
    ░░▀░░░▀░░░░░▀░░░▀░░░

7. - Top - End - #97
    Ettin in the Playground

"My name isss Sy'Aldreth. Not vine beassst."

"I have limbsss on which to move, if that isss what you asssk. No fassster than your average human, I will admit."

"But if you are willing to cope with a sssmall indignity on the road. I could do sssomething to help cart the humansss around. Or perhapsss everyone elssse, even."

Aldreth drives his tentacles into the ground.

Spoiler
    Show
    Aldreth is going to make a wagon with his Budding Creation mutation. Then... Dunno, Calamvir or Tak (or both) could pull it, the small indignity mentioned.

He is also going to make some clothes for himself, because he is going to shift into human form for the trip.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

8. - Top - End - #98

Kobold

Tak scoffed at Laura. She was more than willing, and capable, of killing any other 'dragon hunters'. She showed Laura as much, letting the images of the Xeno ripping the next wave to pieces. She quickly, of course, followed the images with ones of Laura and Fenny talking the hunters into working with the assorted monsters and Tak not brutally killing them all.

Tak lets out a growl/cackle, something only Xenomorphs really knew how to interpret. She rather liked this "Fenny" girl. She was appropriately bloodthirsty, and was even willing to go kill things after everyone else had beaten her up.

She might just keep the little chickie yet.

Tak tilted her head when the dragon began explaining about the dragon, and grinned when she heard there was a good chance to kill it. When asked how she would get there, Tak showed an image of a Xeno and a human running, with the Xeno moving a great deal faster, along with a sense of smugness. After a moments consideration, she showed Fenny lashed onto her back for easier carrying.
    Last edited by Dayaz; 2012-12-02 at 02:23 AM.
    That's what they all say, then when you go to sleep, bam! Face full of alien wang.

9. - Top - End - #99
    Ettin in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

Gwylan's laugh rings out above the forest as she flits about the clearing. When she speaks, her voice carries no humor, however. It's strained with anger...

"Watch. Your. Tone...human. You have a delay of execution, not a pardon. I've seen far more humans than you have dragons, and I've seen but one worth the breath that would be spent trying to convince you fools to cease your destructive, meddling ways. I'm sure the dragons see it too; is it any wonder your kind makes enemies of anything that doesn't walk on the ground with two legs? You're small of spirit, and you will reap what your kind has sown. Were I a dragon, I would enjoy your screams too! Another word attempting to justify the misdeeds of your wretched race, and these fellows will not be able to save you from me.

You speak of ill-gotten loot, ignoring that you build your homes out of slain trees, and see fit to tear up the land and destroy the homes of hundreds, not for food, or even for sport, but for pretty baubles for your well-off to wear. You're no better than any dragon you could envision... The only difference is that a dragon knows what it's doing, and you delude yourselves into thinking you're 'good' and 'right', because you only do so when your bottomless greed compels it! Even if one dragon does some measure of damage before moving on, it is nothing compared to the relentless march of thousands upon thousands of your ilk. No, fool. The damage dragons do pales in comparison to the destruction your kind bring wherever they tread.

One more word, human, about how your kind are any better than another race. Please. I've lost too many of my kin to your kind to forgive any more of your ignorance.
    "
    Last edited by candycorn; 2012-12-02 at 02:26 AM.

10. - Top - End - #100
    Orc in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Laura gasps. The Dragon Scout grabs his axe from the dirt. But Fenny stops him. Eyes narrowed, she spits through teeth at the forest in general, "Fine. No more justifications. Come with me, and see what this beast has wrought. If you do, your tongue will leap back in its mouth for having compared us two. But, no more words. I won't speak with you again until we arrive. It should not be much further" With that, she simply stalks away. The man follows her, carrying his axe, shaking his head at the ground. Laura stands in her place, at a loss for words. Then she runs after the others. They do not wait for anyone to follow them. As they clamber over thick roots and tree trunks to get over the other side of the river, you hear faintly, "Let me get that needle out of you, at least. Gods willing, I can heal some of these wounds for you...

@Gwylan (for her eyes only)
    Spoiler
    Show
    Your See the Unseen renewal reveals... something, in the distance. You squint closer, and see a Satyr. Or what appears to be one. It nods at you, holding up and pointing at a dagger, before slipping after the group of humans. His intent is clear.
    "Pause you who read this, and think for a moment of the long chain of iron or gold, of thorns or flowers, that would never have bound you, but for the formation of the first link on one memorable day" --Charles Dickens

11. - Top - End - #101

Kobold

Tak hissed at where she thought the fairy was, and bolted after the humans, easily catching up.

EDIT: I'll use the RUN action if I have too, but with my +40 speed I should be able to do so.
    Last edited by Dayaz; 2012-12-02 at 12:28 PM.

12. - Top - End - #102
    Ettin in the Playground

Calamvir extends his wings, slowly flying upward before stopping to look down at the humans beginning their trek to fight the dragon. Turning back towards Gwylan Calamvir says "You've seen many a human, good, that might make you an expert and an invaluable asset for when we're dealing with humans. But we're not dealing with humans right now, we're dealing with a dragon. I am a dragon. I've spent my whole life with dragons. I know my kin and how they act. Your thoughts of my kind is high, and I appreciate that. But it is not well founded. It has taken me years to repress my natural urges of slaughter and domination. Otherwise i'd be trying to turn your forest into a swamp. Whether or not you believe me is up to you, but I hope I can trust on your great power to aid pacifying Agdov." With that said he'd begin to flap his wings and follow the humans into the forest.
    ░▄▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▄░░░░░░░░░
    ░█░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄░
    █░░▀░░▀░░░░░▀▄▄░░█░█
    █░▄░█▀░▄░░░░░░░▀▀░░█
    █░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    ░█░░▄▄░░▄▄▄▄░░▄▄░░█░
    ░█░▄▀█░▄▀░░█░▄▀█░▄▀░
    ░░▀░░░▀░░░░░▀░░░▀░░░

13. - Top - End - #103
    Ettin in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

Gwylan snorts. " No, dragon. We will deal with your kind soon. I am dealing with humans now. And if your prisoners can't stay muzzled, I will silence them."

14. - Top - End - #104
    Titan in the Playground

Tree-shaker follows the humans, easily catching up with them and moving between tree and ground.

Spoiler
    Show
    knowledge:nature (1d20+12)[21] to figure out what sort of terrain we are heading towards, and what the dragon's lair might be like

15. - Top - End - #105
    Ettin in the Playground

Aldreth shrugs at the discussion and sets off after the humans, xenomorph and monkey.

"I believe that sssince we will be working together for the time being it isss in order to apologissse for the ssspine."

"And perhapsss offer my deepessst condolencesss for your derparted companionsss."

The ones he, you know, killed. All of them.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

16. - Top - End - #106
    Ettin in the Playground

Calamvir nods his head at the fey before turning and departing after Aldreth, Tree Shaker, Tak, and co. His wings allowing for him to easily keep pace and watch over head.
    ░▄▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▄░░░░░░░░░
    ░█░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄░
    █░░▀░░▀░░░░░▀▄▄░░█░█
    █░▄░█▀░▄░░░░░░░▀▀░░█
    █░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    ░█░░▄▄░░▄▄▄▄░░▄▄░░█░
    ░█░▄▀█░▄▀░░█░▄▀█░▄▀░
    ░░▀░░░▀░░░░░▀░░░▀░░░

17. - Top - End - #107
    Orc in the Playground

AssassinGuy

As the humans and followers sort of clamber over the undergrowth that is everywhere, Laura manages to rip out the quills in her allies and heal them of some of their wounds. They introduce themselves formally to the monsters. The healer is Laura, a woman who had her fiance stolen away by the dragon, looking to help the Hunters in any way she can. Jack, who holds his axe a little higher now that his wound is gone, is a Dragon Hunter in training. He's only fought one dragon by himself, an extremely young Red that got him by surprise from the back. He says don't worry about the quills, he's been through worse. As for the other guys, well, they were coming to fight a dragon. They weren't exactly optimistic about their chances of coming back, Hunter support notwithstanding. Fennella says that she's one of the Daoine, and she used to herd sheep to the more temperate south. Her entire livelihood, the herd that had lived in her family's possession for centuries, was destroyed by a dragon that barely stopped to use it's hurricane breath before flying off again. So now hopefully she can get a bit of money, and a lot of revenge, by killing the dragon and restarting her business. Or making a new one.

You continue to move onward, with no real events until some time later. After about two hours walking with the humans, you come to a clearing. This is a notable occurrence on its own, in the highly dense forest. But there is something else there too. A woman, sitting on a gnarled chunk of root, looks up at the party, surprised to see them. "Oh, hello there". She takes a closer look at the party, and then declares cautiously, "You aren't here for the Dragon, are you?"

@J-H
    Spoiler
    Show
    Though no one else notices, you see a lot wrong with the jungle as you move forward. Plants are everywhere of course, flowers, trees, the works. But no animals. Not a mouse, not a jungle-cat, not a monkey, nothing. You even notice a huge spider-web, deserted by its monstrous occupant. Strangely for this, you also see the tell-tale signs of a forest changed by the Fey. A particular tree you suspect should have died a long time ago, but didn't because of magical support. A more vibrant selection of flowers than would make sense, even in a very lush jungle. Strange, especially because you remember seeing them earlier. (animals, that is) There was in fact a kind of primate you hadn't seen before, that you studied in earnest.

@candycorn
    Spoiler
    Show
    At the sight of the Xenomorph, the Satyr seems startled and jumps away into the jungle.
    Last edited by Conor77; 2012-12-03 at 10:58 PM.

18. - Top - End - #108
    Ettin in the Playground

Calamvir listens in on the humans and their tales, it's always good to gather stories from all walks of life. Makes bar tales more interesting. In any event the Black Dragon will begin slowing his pace as he eventually lands on the clearing. Looking at the girl the dragon smiles, turning his head back to the group to motion a claw as if to say "Roll with me here" before whispering it to them aswell. Turning back to the girl Calamvir states "Why yes, I am here for the dragon. I've looked far and wide to find a suitable mate and wish to find one in the dragon who lives in these woods. Would you be so kind as to tell me where she is? I would be ever so greatful." His voice ebbed with the thuum, traces of it flowing out and swirling with the fores air before resting on the girl, tempting her to be more friendly and kind to Calamvir as he lied through his teeth.

Spoiler
    Show

Casting Charm Person on her, DC 15 will save
    Bluff:(1d20+13)[26]
    Diplomacy (If necessary):(1d20+3)[13]
    ░▄▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▄░░░░░░░░░
    ░█░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄░
    █░░▀░░▀░░░░░▀▄▄░░█░█
    █░▄░█▀░▄░░░░░░░▀▀░░█
    █░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    ░█░░▄▄░░▄▄▄▄░░▄▄░░█░
    ░█░▄▀█░▄▀░░█░▄▀█░▄▀░
    ░░▀░░░▀░░░░░▀░░░▀░░░

19. - Top - End - #109
    Ettin in the Playground

Aldreth brings a hand to his face.

"Are you ssseriousss?"
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

20. - Top - End - #110
    Orc in the Playground

AssassinGuy

"I...". The woman blushes, but seems to ignore the magic, or at least not become aware of it. You notice the color come to her face immediately because she has exceedingly pale skin, such that it clashes with her black hair and dark eyes. As you are no doubt wary of a dragon this close to you, you take particular attention of the (relatively, for a jungle) cool temperature in the area. She seems flustered for a moment, before continuing. "I do not believe that that would be particularly... wise. I don't think she is in a 'mating' mood, and, well, she might prefer to kill you and take what she can from your flesh. Not to mention your companions would most likely not survive her, let's call them 'attentions'. Regrettably, her lair is only a little bit that way [the way you were already going]. It would be longer, but the path gets easier up ahead. I should think you want nothing to do with her, though, she really is a nasty piece of work. Fresh out of her egg a half-century ago and already killed her parents and everything near where she lived. She had to come down here. Lucky for me, I suppose. Ah, yes. My name is Madeline, and I am a Snow Nymph. It was lucky for me she came along because otherwise I might not have survived the jungle heat. But if it pleases you, what are your names?"

21. - Top - End - #111
    Ettin in the Playground

Calamvir shrugs at Aldreth "Was worth a shot." he says plainly before addressing the nymph "My name is Calamvir Uk'thraal, and I thank you for the warning. I was hoping in the back of my mind that you were she in order to save some time, but alas." He waves a claw at the rest of the party to let the introductions get out of the way before he begins taking a few steps to the side, his body no longer standing infront and now more secluded.
    ░▄▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▄░░░░░░░░░
    ░█░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄░
    █░░▀░░▀░░░░░▀▄▄░░█░█
    █░▄░█▀░▄░░░░░░░▀▀░░█
    █░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    ░█░░▄▄░░▄▄▄▄░░▄▄░░█░
    ░█░▄▀█░▄▀░░█░▄▀█░▄▀░
    ░░▀░░░▀░░░░░▀░░░▀░░░

22. - Top - End - #112
    Ettin in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

Gwylan fades into view fairly near the nymph, speaking in a chipper voice, "And I'm Gwylan! I decided to keep an eye on this lot," she says, pointing a thumb over her shoulder at the group and rolling her eyes, "mainly to make sure they didn't break anything! Humans, right?"

With that, she considers the nymph appraisingly, before asking, "So, how did you come to be here, if you hate the summer heat so much? I can't exactly say I've seen a fey quite like you before, you're so... exotic! Did you follow the dragon down? Have you met her? What's she like?" She pauses to consider the people behind her, and lifts a few more feet off the ground, to just out of the reach of melee weapons.

23. - Top - End - #113
    Orc in the Playground

AssassinGuy

"Hello Gwylan! That's a kind of sad tale. My parents told me that it was a rare magical resonance overlap between the nymphs of the forest and those of the ice, but I don't think that's quite true. After all, travelers do come through from all over and Fey are usually rather hospitable, if you catch my meaning. Either way, it took my parents most of their magic to keep me alive for very long. This heat isn't natural for me, and if I was left in it unprotected for any great length of time, I think I'd catch heatstroke and die. My parents worked, fairly hard at first, to support me. You wouldn't imagine how hard it is to keep the temperatures below a certain level, and even then it feels unseasonably warm, all the time! But, ever since, you know, she showed up, I've had a place to go where I don't need magic to survive, where its actually really nice and cool. The only downside is the one who lives there."

"Yes about her", breaks Jack into the conversation, "I realize pleasantries are nice and all, but I can feel the chill going through the air here. Where is this Dragon? How old is it? Has it yet mastered its own Voice? These are questions we need answers to."

"Oh, yes. The Dragon. She is young and fierce, but she has become proficient in her Thu'um. I would say a little over half-a-century old, on the outside-but powerful for that! Right now I think she flew outside the ice-plain, but she will be back soon. As for what she is like, I can't say I've met her very often in person. So I couldn't give an accurate picture of how she fights or what she is like. Is there anything I could say to dissuade you from going to fight her, or is this some kind of foregone conclusion? I just know the fey of these woods have avoided her for as long as I can remember, and I can't imagine she isn't incredibly dangerous."

Jack, Fenny, and Laura step up. "Not us. We're going to fight her, even if we go to our deaths", Fenny says. "We decided that a long time ago."

24. - Top - End - #114
    Titan in the Playground

Tree-shaker speaks after the humans do. "We not here to fight dragon, maybe. You not realize it, but forest around you unhealthy, wrong. Dragon been making it cold, maybe fey helping. No animals, just plants, wrong plants for area. Jungle not healthy, not survive with plants, no animals, no birds, no bugs."

"I here to fix problem. Figure dragon making cold, ask dragon move elsewhere; dragon go, no cold, no problem, jungle get healthy again. You need cold to, maybe you go to someplace colder too. Need help going to cold place?"

25. - Top - End - #115
    Ettin in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

Gwylan fades from view again, fluttering some distance away,...

"I agree with that one. Here to help! Just let us know what would be most helpful! As for the humans... They're in over their heads, and don't even know it. Hope I get to see their faves when they find out, though... It'll be hilarious!"

26. - Top - End - #116
    Ettin in the Playground

Calamvir rolls his eyes at Gwylan "Yeah! I always find it hilarious when people walk to certain massacre. It just cracks me up every time." His breath attack was less acidic then the sarcasm in that. He extends his wings again, his body taking up it's full expanse as he says "I don't want to kill her. I hope she would listen to reason from me, but that doesn't go over well most of the time. If it doesn't.... Well I won't hold back I can say that much. I am sorry for your condition, bound to such a beast..... Perhaps I could help you move to a White dragon that's sleeping? They aren't too hard for me to find. Lazy bastards."
    ░▄▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▄░░░░░░░░░
    ░█░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄░
    █░░▀░░▀░░░░░▀▄▄░░█░█
    █░▄░█▀░▄░░░░░░░▀▀░░█
    █░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    ░█░░▄▄░░▄▄▄▄░░▄▄░░█░
    ░█░▄▀█░▄▀░░█░▄▀█░▄▀░
    ░░▀░░░▀░░░░░▀░░░▀░░░

27. - Top - End - #117
    Ettin in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

Post Re: !Monsters and Mayhem in Laterr [3.5] IC

If Gwylan noticed the sarcasm, it doesn't show... " Oh, don't be silly. It's the realization that's funny. Besides, what's a few less humans in the world? Well, besides saving a few thousand other lives... Honestly, I don't think I'll ever understand your compassion for mass-murderers. If they're stupid enough to kill themselves too, I surely won't stop them!"

28. - Top - End - #118
    Ettin in the Playground

Calamvir puts his claw on his head and does his best to cover his eyes in a facepalm before letting out a groan.
    ░▄▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▄░░░░░░░░░
    ░█░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄░
    █░░▀░░▀░░░░░▀▄▄░░█░█
    █░▄░█▀░▄░░░░░░░▀▀░░█
    █░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    ░█░░▄▄░░▄▄▄▄░░▄▄░░█░
    ░█░▄▀█░▄▀░░█░▄▀█░▄▀░
    ░░▀░░░▀░░░░░▀░░░▀░░░

29. - Top - End - #119

Kobold

Tak let out a guttural groan, and turned towards the Pixie. She knew humans were destructive, but hell, everything in the bloody world was destructive other than animals. Tak sent out an image of humans cutting down a tree and the pixie throwing a fit, and then an image of a dragon destroying a forest with freezing breath and the Pixie shrugging with a feeling of exasperation.

Tak nudged Fenny and sent the humans of Tak leaving Fenny and Laura on a rock with some weird goop and making them wait while Tak and the others, mostly the Dragon, killed the Silver or chased it off. She didn't add the male human to the rock picture because, quite honestly, she still didn't care about whether he lived or died.

30. - Top - End - #120
    Ettin in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

The pixie merely thinks, very hard, on an event from her past. Dozens of humans, surrounding many fey, slaughtering them all.

" Really, half of you hear the word dragon, and you can't get out your swords fast enough. But then, I say talk first, you bloodthirsty fools, and suddenly I'm the bad one? I want these humans to suffer, yes. They came into MY home, and several of them tried to kill me, just as they killed my kin. I don't know what the dragon over there has done... But I DO know what these humans have. And you lot are fine with their atrocities, because maybe, somewhere else some beastie they want dead might possibly be doing something bad. You're being USED, by someone that just tried to KILL you, and you're ok with that? Honestly, can you be any more foolish? Handle the transgressors we know about, then we can look into seeing IF this dragon's done anything bad."