Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 233
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Orc in the Playground
     
    The Mad Hatter's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Under a very shiny rock.
    Gender
    Male

    Default {Nexus:}The Factory

    The Factory

    Here, deep inside Westside, a large factory was built. It was supposedly closed down several years ago. The Factory is very old, and was a weapons factory owned by some business man some time ago. After two years, the man went out of business and the factory was closed. The extensive factory used to build these weapons to sell to whoever could pay the exorbitant prices for the advanced weapons. Now, twenty years later...Enshadu and his force have taken residence in the old factory.

    Inside:
    Spoiler
    Show


    Assembly Room:Inside the large structure, the machines that used to build all sorts of nasty guns, blades, and other high-tech weapons have been re-activated. Now the machines are producing hundreds of weapons again, for some nefarious purpose. There is the huge main room, which composes of several assembly lines, manned by machines all busy working and making various weapons.


    Overseers Perch:About forty feet up, there's a large room with a glass window overlooking the assembly room, here is where Enshadu watches progress. There's a small table in this room that shows a holographic 3D diagram of the entire factory. Enshadu watches over this hologram a large amount of time, plotting, and watching over the outsides of his factory.

    Laboratory: Here is where Enshadu or his team of four scientists, (Held against their will), work on whatever Enshadu tells them. This is where Enshadu is repaired or upgraded. There's a room devoted to all kinds of weapons, including some revised nanobot technology. There's a room devoted to the virus Enshadu has been creating. This room is under constant airtight quarantine, and only scientists wearing the special suits are able to survive or work in there. There is another room devoted to a large, half-finished machine. This room is constantly locked, and only Enshadu has been inside.

    The Surgical Wing: By far the most horrific part of the factory, this was the medical wing when the factory was running, workers occasionally were injured, so this wing was built. The various rooms around the wing are each devoted to a separate study...Now, Enshadu has set up his experiments in this hall. There are a few rooms for dissection, some for cyborg-transformation, and a very few devoted to "Special Experimentation". The whole wing smells of old dried blood, saline, and chemicals.

    Staff Room: Here, many robotic men are standing against the walls of this chrome room. They stand on top of boards which connect to their feet and recharge the machines. They are are all robots clothed in white and navy Riot Gear. Most have weapons in their arms, but some do not. There are about thirty soldiers currently, ten Riot Troopers, ten Heavyarms, and ten Combat Robots. They all are connected with Enshadu, and he has the ability to communicate through them. They are armed with Heavyarm E14s or regular E14s.

    Computer Room: In this dim room, here is a massive computer against the wall, along with a massive keyboard. This computer can control the robots in The Factory, The Assembly Room, all operations, and Enshadu uses it to edit his programming as he sees fit.




    Outside:
    Spoiler
    Show
    From the outside, the factory just seems like a normal, abandoned factory. The doors are locked, and chained. Circling the perimeter of the factory, is an old electric fence, to prevent citizens from approaching the factory. Once someone gets past that, the doors are locked, and Enshadu destroyed the key. However, to the left of the main door, there is a secret door, opened by the uttering of Enshadu's password. Only his close servants know the code. The smoke stacks are closed, and windows are shut and barred. The factory appears absolutely abandoned.
    Last edited by The Mad Hatter; 2013-03-07 at 07:15 PM.
    Nexus TVtropes page- "Large Ham - All over the place. Magtok, every single character of The Mad Hatter's..."

    I feel so proud of myself.

    Spoiler: Mutant and Proud
    Show

  2. - Top - End - #2
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    aric_kale's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Aric Cat - The Mad Hatter
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: {Nexus:}The Factory

    Zane approaches the main door and takes a few steps left, he leans in close and whispers, "Plague". The door opens and he steps inside, shutting the door behind him. Zane then visits the overseers perch. Home sweet home.
    Sigatars
    Spoiler
    Show

    Zane and Aric by Recaiden. Thatcher by gurgleflep.



    Nexus Characters
    Spoiler
    Show

  3. - Top - End - #3
    Orc in the Playground
     
    The Mad Hatter's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Under a very shiny rock.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: {Nexus:}The Factory

    Through the Assembly Room--> Up to the Overseers Perch


    As Zane passes through the assembly room, the smell of melting metal, the clang of metal being shaped, and the whir of machines fill his senses. Hundreds of machines on four conveyer belts whir, shape, build, and pile up chrome pistols, rifles, and the occasional blade. Machines producing four weapons in half an hour, there's a large pile of weapons at the end of each conveyer belt, and automatons go through the pile separating the weapons and boxing them.


    Zane will eventually reach Enshadu, up in the overseers perch. He is staring at the production. Greetings, Zane. I have something for you.
    Nexus TVtropes page- "Large Ham - All over the place. Magtok, every single character of The Mad Hatter's..."

    I feel so proud of myself.

    Spoiler: Mutant and Proud
    Show

  4. - Top - End - #4
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    aric_kale's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Aric Cat - The Mad Hatter
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: {Nexus:}The Factory

    Quote Originally Posted by singingnoodle View Post
    Through the Assembly Room--> Up to the Overseers Perch


    As Zane passes through the assembly room, the smell of melting metal, the clang of metal being shaped, and the whir of machines fill his senses. Hundreds of machines on four conveyer belts whir, shape, build, and pile up chrome pistols, rifles, and the occasional blade. Machines producing four weapons in half an hour, there's a large pile of weapons at the end of each conveyer belt, and automatons go through the pile separating the weapons and boxing them.


    Zane will eventually reach Enshadu, up in the overseers perch. He is staring at the production. Greetings, Zane. I have something for you.
    Zane's face remains emotionless as he replies, "How did you know it's my birthday?"
    Sigatars
    Spoiler
    Show

    Zane and Aric by Recaiden. Thatcher by gurgleflep.



    Nexus Characters
    Spoiler
    Show

  5. - Top - End - #5
    Orc in the Playground
     
    The Mad Hatter's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Under a very shiny rock.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: {Nexus:}The Factory

    Overseers Perch


    Enshadu just moves over to a cabinet on the left wall. He pushes a small button inside it, hidden. A part of the wall flips, exposing a wall of weapons. These are obviously special weapons, seeing as they all have strange, almost see-through blades. Enshadu grabs one of the wall and the weapons rack flips back. He moves to Zane and clicks a button on the handle. Two blades shoot out the tips, both blades made of fierce black fire. You know what this is?
    Nexus TVtropes page- "Large Ham - All over the place. Magtok, every single character of The Mad Hatter's..."

    I feel so proud of myself.

    Spoiler: Mutant and Proud
    Show

  6. - Top - End - #6
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    aric_kale's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Aric Cat - The Mad Hatter
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: {Nexus:}The Factory

    Quote Originally Posted by singingnoodle View Post
    Overseers Perch


    Enshadu just moves over to a cabinet on the left wall. He pushes a small button inside it, hidden. A part of the wall flips, exposing a wall of weapons. These are obviously special weapons, seeing as they all have strange, almost see-through blades. Enshadu grabs one of the wall and the weapons rack flips back. He moves to Zane and clicks a button on the handle. Two blades shoot out the tips, both blades made of fierce black fire. You know what this is?
    Zane is impressed by the display, but he has to hide his shock when he sees-"that's...my element..."
    Sigatars
    Spoiler
    Show

    Zane and Aric by Recaiden. Thatcher by gurgleflep.



    Nexus Characters
    Spoiler
    Show

  7. - Top - End - #7
    Orc in the Playground
     
    The Mad Hatter's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Under a very shiny rock.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: {Nexus:}The Factory

    Overseer's Perch


    Enshadu nods slowly. Yes....I made a better version, upgraded some things, added some things...This is one of the most interesting elements to work with. It feeds on fear...I added a bit to my own weapons arsenal...hope you don't mind. Anyway, take it. Put that old thing away. Enshadu hands Zane the double-bladed fire weapon.
    Nexus TVtropes page- "Large Ham - All over the place. Magtok, every single character of The Mad Hatter's..."

    I feel so proud of myself.

    Spoiler: Mutant and Proud
    Show

  8. - Top - End - #8
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    aric_kale's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Aric Cat - The Mad Hatter
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: {Nexus:}The Factory

    Zane takes the new weapon, still in awe.
    "Thank you Lord Enshadu, this is a most precious gift. It shall be named Iconoclast, The Image Breaker."
    Zane will keep Thorinsgaet as a precaution, you can never have to many swords.
    Sigatars
    Spoiler
    Show

    Zane and Aric by Recaiden. Thatcher by gurgleflep.



    Nexus Characters
    Spoiler
    Show

  9. - Top - End - #9
    Orc in the Playground
     
    The Mad Hatter's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Under a very shiny rock.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: {Nexus:}The Factory

    Overseer's Perch

    Esnahdu just nods and moves his head to look down at the factory. She must die. Zane. Thalia, the one who betrayed me. She needs to be ended....with utmost urgency....I gave you that weapon to find, and destroy her. Understand?
    Nexus TVtropes page- "Large Ham - All over the place. Magtok, every single character of The Mad Hatter's..."

    I feel so proud of myself.

    Spoiler: Mutant and Proud
    Show

  10. - Top - End - #10
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    aric_kale's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Aric Cat - The Mad Hatter
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: {Nexus:}The Factory

    Quote Originally Posted by singingnoodle View Post
    Overseer's Perch

    Esnahdu just nods and moves his head to look down at the factory. She must die. Zane. Thalia, the one who betrayed me. She needs to be ended....with utmost urgency....I gave you that weapon to find, and destroy her. Understand?
    Zane's face and voice match with a cold determination. "where can I find her?"
    Sigatars
    Spoiler
    Show

    Zane and Aric by Recaiden. Thatcher by gurgleflep.



    Nexus Characters
    Spoiler
    Show

  11. - Top - End - #11
    Orc in the Playground
     
    The Mad Hatter's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Under a very shiny rock.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: {Nexus:}The Factory

    Overseer's Perch

    She was last seen around Tobias Vulpan...find him, you'll find her. Understand?
    Nexus TVtropes page- "Large Ham - All over the place. Magtok, every single character of The Mad Hatter's..."

    I feel so proud of myself.

    Spoiler: Mutant and Proud
    Show

  12. - Top - End - #12
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    aric_kale's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Aric Cat - The Mad Hatter
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: {Nexus:}The Factory

    Quote Originally Posted by singingnoodle View Post
    Overseer's Perch

    She was last seen around Tobias Vulpan...find him, you'll find her. Understand?
    "I'll have to visit HALO, eh? Should be fun"
    Sigatars
    Spoiler
    Show

    Zane and Aric by Recaiden. Thatcher by gurgleflep.



    Nexus Characters
    Spoiler
    Show

  13. - Top - End - #13
    Orc in the Playground
     
    The Mad Hatter's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Under a very shiny rock.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: {Nexus:}The Factory

    Overseer's Perch

    Possibly...but Tobias does leave HALO. The base is well fortified. It's best you find him outside.
    Nexus TVtropes page- "Large Ham - All over the place. Magtok, every single character of The Mad Hatter's..."

    I feel so proud of myself.

    Spoiler: Mutant and Proud
    Show

  14. - Top - End - #14
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    aric_kale's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Aric Cat - The Mad Hatter
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: {Nexus:}The Factory

    Quote Originally Posted by singingnoodle View Post
    Overseer's Perch

    Possibly...but Tobias does leave HALO. The base is well fortified. It's best you find him outside.
    "True, outside, or Outside?"
    Sigatars
    Spoiler
    Show

    Zane and Aric by Recaiden. Thatcher by gurgleflep.



    Nexus Characters
    Spoiler
    Show

  15. - Top - End - #15
    Orc in the Playground
     
    The Mad Hatter's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Under a very shiny rock.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: {Nexus:}The Factory

    Overseers Perch

    He nods again, and moves closer to the glass pane. Both....she's in Morphy Park, playing chess with Tobias Vulpan. Shoot her with this. He hands Zane a long chrome rifle, an E14 Prototype. He then points out to the factory. Look Zane....thousands of weapons soon....mass produced weapons of great power. With enough men...we could take over all of the Nexus. All of the filthy, corrupt organizations. Kill their leaders...and all loyal...But, I have only few men. Perhaps I need to make a deal with Elexxion again...clones. A clone army. Armed with the greatest weapon in the Nexus.
    Nexus TVtropes page- "Large Ham - All over the place. Magtok, every single character of The Mad Hatter's..."

    I feel so proud of myself.

    Spoiler: Mutant and Proud
    Show

  16. - Top - End - #16
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    aric_kale's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Aric Cat - The Mad Hatter
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: {Nexus:}The Factory

    Quote Originally Posted by singingnoodle View Post
    Overseers Perch

    He nods again, and moves closer to the glass pane. Both....she's in Morphy Park, playing chess with Tobias Vulpan. Shoot her with this. He hands Zane a long chrome rifle, an E14 Prototype. He then points out to the factory. Look Zane....thousands of weapons soon....mass produced weapons of great power. With enough men...we could take over all of the Nexus. All of the filthy, corrupt organizations. Kill their leaders...and all loyal...But, I have only few men. Perhaps I need to make a deal with Elexxion again...clones. A clone army. Armed with the greatest weapon in the Nexus.
    Zane takes the weapon.
    "Indeed, clones would be most profitable."
    Sigatars
    Spoiler
    Show

    Zane and Aric by Recaiden. Thatcher by gurgleflep.



    Nexus Characters
    Spoiler
    Show

  17. - Top - End - #17
    Orc in the Playground
     
    The Mad Hatter's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Under a very shiny rock.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: {Nexus:}The Factory

    Operation Room

    Enshadu teleports here, very much worse for wear. The only flesh parts on him have been shot, melted, burnt, and completely destroyed by Reinhloldt. The rest of him is fine. The now completely robotic machine quickly moves over to the wall of metals, and moves to the large elementium forge, the rarest and strongest metal in the world. He then starts forging ,molding, creating, and rebuilding himself. He lies on the operation table, and several pairs of mechanical arms descend from above and start working. Making the machine a new face, and new...less fragile internal organs. As the whirs of machinery, the clang of metal, and the hiss of machines working are heard, Enshadu begins to work out his new plan for Nexus domination. There is no need for revenge now. Now it is time for conquering. Piece by piece...And what better way to do that then build several of you?

    And so, after the hour of constructing and rebuilding Enshadu, the machine grabs a hood to place over his head, and puts on a new mask. He moves over to the weapons assembly room, and begins to oder the shipment to Excelsior.
    Nexus TVtropes page- "Large Ham - All over the place. Magtok, every single character of The Mad Hatter's..."

    I feel so proud of myself.

    Spoiler: Mutant and Proud
    Show

  18. - Top - End - #18
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    aric_kale's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Aric Cat - The Mad Hatter
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: {Nexus:}The Factory

    Quote Originally Posted by singingnoodle View Post
    Operation Room

    Enshadu teleports here, very much worse for wear. The only flesh parts on him have been shot, melted, burnt, and completely destroyed by Reinhloldt. The rest of him is fine. The now completely robotic machine quickly moves over to the wall of metals, and moves to the large elementium forge, the rarest and strongest metal in the world. He then starts forging ,molding, creating, and rebuilding himself. He lies on the operation table, and several pairs of mechanical arms descend from above and start working. Making the machine a new face, and new...less fragile internal organs. As the whirs of machinery, the clang of metal, and the hiss of machines working are heard, Enshadu begins to work out his new plan for Nexus domination. There is no need for revenge now. Now it is time for conquering. Piece by piece...And what better way to do that then build several of you?

    And so, after the hour of constructing and rebuilding Enshadu, the machine grabs a hood to place over his head, and puts on a new mask. He moves over to the weapons assembly room, and begins to oder the shipment to Excelsior.
    Zane watches, a hint of shame in his voice as voice as he speaks. "I failed you, Master...I could not even delay Reinholdt. And now your plans have been greatly delayed...
    Sigatars
    Spoiler
    Show

    Zane and Aric by Recaiden. Thatcher by gurgleflep.



    Nexus Characters
    Spoiler
    Show

  19. - Top - End - #19
    Orc in the Playground
     
    The Mad Hatter's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Under a very shiny rock.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: {Nexus:}The Factory

    Quote Originally Posted by aric_kale View Post
    Zane watches, a hint of shame in his voice as voice as he speaks. "I failed you, Master...I could not even delay Reinholdt. And now your plans have been greatly delayed...
    Enshadu just nods at Zane, his face hidden by the hood and trenchcoat draping over him. It is fine. Reinholdt is powerful. Even I could not defeat him. We have enough elementium to finish the E14 shipment, and start on the sabers. Then we need to search for more comets, understand? If someone finds oone of these comets it makes me far less powerful...
    Nexus TVtropes page- "Large Ham - All over the place. Magtok, every single character of The Mad Hatter's..."

    I feel so proud of myself.

    Spoiler: Mutant and Proud
    Show

  20. - Top - End - #20
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    aric_kale's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Aric Cat - The Mad Hatter
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: {Nexus:}The Factory

    Quote Originally Posted by singingnoodle View Post
    Enshadu just nods at Zane, his face hidden by the hood and trenchcoat draping over him. It is fine. Reinholdt is powerful. Even I could not defeat him. We have enough elementium to finish the E14 shipment, and start on the sabers. Then we need to search for more comets, understand? If someone finds oone of these comets it makes me far less powerful...
    Zane nods, grateful for Enshadu's understanding response. Thank ye, sir. Shall I seek out more comets, or shall I continue to run the factory?
    Sigatars
    Spoiler
    Show

    Zane and Aric by Recaiden. Thatcher by gurgleflep.



    Nexus Characters
    Spoiler
    Show

  21. - Top - End - #21
    Orc in the Playground
     
    The Mad Hatter's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Under a very shiny rock.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: {Nexus:}The Factory

    Overseers Perch

    Enshadu nods his metal head and whirs his tongue, replying. Yes, you shall. With me. We are to find the rest of the Elementium Comets scattered about outside, if we discover them all...we can become the greatest power in the Nexus. Ruling the Nexus, with you in charge of the Organizations, I ruling over all. Can't you just see it?
    Nexus TVtropes page- "Large Ham - All over the place. Magtok, every single character of The Mad Hatter's..."

    I feel so proud of myself.

    Spoiler: Mutant and Proud
    Show

  22. - Top - End - #22
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    aric_kale's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Aric Cat - The Mad Hatter
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: {Nexus:}The Factory

    Quote Originally Posted by singingnoodle View Post
    Overseers Perch

    Enshadu nods his metal head and whirs his tongue, replying. Yes, you shall. With me. We are to find the rest of the Elementium Comets scattered about outside, if we discover them all...we can become the greatest power in the Nexus. Ruling the Nexus, with you in charge of the Organizations, I ruling over all. Can't you just see it?
    Zane is not nearly as ambition as his Master, but the second in command of the Nexus definitely had its perks...Sounds interesting. As you know, such things mean little to me. I exist merely to serve you, to see the chaos that is the Nexus brought down and contained. I shall refill the flame reservoirs, then we can be on our way.
    Sigatars
    Spoiler
    Show

    Zane and Aric by Recaiden. Thatcher by gurgleflep.



    Nexus Characters
    Spoiler
    Show

  23. - Top - End - #23
    Orc in the Playground
     
    The Mad Hatter's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Under a very shiny rock.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: {Nexus:}The Factory

    Outside-Rocket Man/Kitty

    Reinholdt appears!

    Well, The E-Chip controlled Reinholdt. The E-Chip's Enshadu Prime body is currently lying broken and cracked on the streets of Inside. It'll have Reinholdt arrive at the door before desperately having Reinholdt speak out the words, Vidistine Fortunam! The door will open, and it attempts to take Reinholdt's body immediately to the surgical room. It's only about a minute walk, and then the Enshadu II Casing will be available, and the E-Chip can transfer again. Ah, it almost forgot! It will try to have Reinholdt's sleeping hand take the God-Gem out of his pocket and throw it to a dark corner. Enshadu will find that later. Do they make it into the Surgical Room?
    Nexus TVtropes page- "Large Ham - All over the place. Magtok, every single character of The Mad Hatter's..."

    I feel so proud of myself.

    Spoiler: Mutant and Proud
    Show

  24. - Top - End - #24
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Reinholdt's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In hiding. Always hiding.

    Default Re: {Nexus:}The Factory

    Rocket Kitty

    The God gem isn't in Reinholdt's pocket. Or at least, not that one. Reinholdt has a lot of pockets though, several of which aren't even evident. But then, I did mention Reinholdt put it someplace safe. Pockets are debatable on that front.

    It'd be really nice to make it all the way to the surgical room, wouldn't it? I mean, you made it allllll the way from Inside to Riverside without a single incident. I'm sure it'd just be a littl-
    *flicker*

    Nope, just a little too easy.
    E-chip Reinholdt's probably going to find itself right in the middle of HALO now. Least it had the good sense not to teleport into a wall.

    Hmm... maybe E-Rein can talk his way out without arising suspicion.
    ~Chibi Rein by Siena
    Spoiler
    Show
    -My theme song.
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast

    [/music]
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

  25. - Top - End - #25
    Orc in the Playground
     
    The Mad Hatter's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Under a very shiny rock.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: {Nexus:}The Factory

    Rocket Kitty



    Well, off to HALO!
    Nexus TVtropes page- "Large Ham - All over the place. Magtok, every single character of The Mad Hatter's..."

    I feel so proud of myself.

    Spoiler: Mutant and Proud
    Show

  26. - Top - End - #26
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    aric_kale's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Aric Cat - The Mad Hatter
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: {Nexus:}The Factory

    *pop*

    A resurrected Zane will appear outside of the Factory. He will speak the password, enter the building, find his room and go to bed.
    yes, the door is closed...
    Sigatars
    Spoiler
    Show

    Zane and Aric by Recaiden. Thatcher by gurgleflep.



    Nexus Characters
    Spoiler
    Show

  27. - Top - End - #27
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    aric_kale's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Aric Cat - The Mad Hatter
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: {Nexus:}The Factory

    Zane awakens. He stretches and gets out of bed. Afterwards he walks about the Factory, making sure quotas are being met and the Fearblaze reservoirs are filled. Confident that everything is in order, Zane decides to train. He enters a side room and begins...
    Sigatars
    Spoiler
    Show

    Zane and Aric by Recaiden. Thatcher by gurgleflep.



    Nexus Characters
    Spoiler
    Show

  28. - Top - End - #28
    Orc in the Playground
     
    The Mad Hatter's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Under a very shiny rock.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: {Nexus:}The Factory

    Enshadu enters here, awaiting the soon visit of Calublufiok, his ace in the pocket, it would seem. Of course, this Enshadu is just a holographic copy. Nevertheless it can touch matter and affect it using magic. Just....not anything too heavy. He moves about the factory before moving into a large room. Here, the first prototype anti-Magtok tank has been created. It looks quite a bit like the bat-mobile in those new batman movies, but it's entire front is a drill, and it's only big enough to fit one person, however....to make up for the small size, the tank is covered in an elementium shell. There's a small opening in the elementium shell, where a large gun barely pokes out. It's a much larger version of the E-14. Zane, where are you?
    Nexus TVtropes page- "Large Ham - All over the place. Magtok, every single character of The Mad Hatter's..."

    I feel so proud of myself.

    Spoiler: Mutant and Proud
    Show

  29. - Top - End - #29
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    aric_kale's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Aric Cat - The Mad Hatter
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: {Nexus:}The Factory

    A speaker has been set up in Zane's training room, hearing Enshadu's call, Zane exits the room. There is no physical evidence that he has been training...just what was he doing in there?
    No matter, he locates E and gives a slight bow. Yes, Master?
    Sigatars
    Spoiler
    Show

    Zane and Aric by Recaiden. Thatcher by gurgleflep.



    Nexus Characters
    Spoiler
    Show

  30. - Top - End - #30
    Orc in the Playground
     
    The Mad Hatter's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Under a very shiny rock.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: {Nexus:}The Factory

    Quote Originally Posted by aric_kale View Post
    A speaker has been set up in Zane's training room, hearing Enshadu's call, Zane exits the room. There is no physical evidence that he has been training...just what was he doing in there?
    No matter, he locates E and gives a slight bow. Yes, Master?
    Enshadu just stares at Zane. He really didn't want to know what Zane was doing in his room, alone. He just nods curtly and grimaces. I want you to work on something. I need you to make a new batch of Fearblaze. I need you to melt the rest of the reserves. Not my extra suits, but all the rest. I'm finishing off the current elelmentium today. To get ready for the forging of the new weapons and tanks for Day. And to prepare my alternate project. Understand? Now...we have visitors.

    Main Hall of the Factory.

    The main hall is dark and seems completely abandoned. It's just a tiny bare room. There's no doors. A lightbulb flickers. Hologram Enshadu appears here holding a jar of blindfolded red sand. Hopefully, C'nor's shadow character, the Demon Lord, and the little girl appear here too.

    Hologram Enshadu speaks up. This is the way into The Factory. A cleverly placed secret door is available only to me, for I am the only one who can get in. He proceeds to stuff the jar in his robes for a minute. Sorry Calublufiok, one minute. Need my hands.

    He then proceeds to move over to the bare wall, and move his hands extremely fast. All four limbs spinning, pressing different parts of the wall with outstanding speed. Only a four-armed creature with uncanny speed and strength could do what I have just done. It's perfect security. And the door's pretty much unbreakable....Mostly.

    The wall begins to slide into the ground, revealing a massive factory. There's four large assembly lines where hundred of robots attached to the floor work on chrome weapons with great skill. The temperature is pretty hot in here. The real Enshadu can be seen talking to Zane on the Overseer's Perch which looks over the factory. Hologram Enshadu sets Calublufiok on the ground for a minute, before disappearing into air. Zane, turn to see our new allies, the future of The Nexus. My future! He wears a purple coat, much like this, with black gloves, black pants, and a matching purple and gold vest.
    Spoiler
    Show


    He taps the window that allows him to look over The Factory, and it disappears. Now the group will be able to hear them. Vidistine Fortunam! He grins and adjusts his drab robes. I am Enshadu. And you all are again? He'll then attempt to cause Cal's jar to float up to him using his powerful ability to rewrite certain things in time, (His ability functions somewhat like the force).
    Last edited by The Mad Hatter; 2013-02-05 at 07:42 PM.
    Nexus TVtropes page- "Large Ham - All over the place. Magtok, every single character of The Mad Hatter's..."

    I feel so proud of myself.

    Spoiler: Mutant and Proud
    Show

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •