New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Halfling in the Playground

Default Re: {Nexus:}The Factory

Quote Originally Posted by The Mad Hatter View Post
    Enshadu just stares at Zane. He really didn't want to know what Zane was doing in his room, alone. He just nods curtly and grimaces. I want you to work on something. I need you to make a new batch of Fearblaze. I need you to melt the rest of the reserves. Not my extra suits, but all the rest. I'm finishing off the current elelmentium today. To get ready for the forging of the new weapons and tanks for Day. And to prepare my alternate project. Understand? Now...we have visitors.

Main Hall of the Factory.

The main hall is dark and seems completely abandoned. It's just a tiny bare room. There's no doors. A lightbulb flickers. Hologram Enshadu appears here holding a jar of blindfolded red sand. Hopefully, C'nor's shadow character, the Demon Lord, and the little girl appear here too.

Hologram Enshadu speaks up. This is the way into The Factory. A cleverly placed secret door is available only to me, for I am the only one who can get in. He proceeds to stuff the jar in his robes for a minute. Sorry Calublufiok, one minute. Need my hands.

He then proceeds to move over to the bare wall, and move his hands extremely fast. All four limbs spinning, pressing different parts of the wall with outstanding speed. Only a four-armed creature with uncanny speed and strength could do what I have just done. It's perfect security. And the door's pretty much unbreakable....Mostly.

The wall begins to slide into the ground, revealing a massive factory. There's four large assembly lines where hundred of robots attached to the floor work on chrome weapons with great skill. The temperature is pretty hot in here. The real Enshadu can be seen talking to Zane on the Overseer's Perch which looks over the factory. Hologram Enshadu sets Calublufiok on the ground for a minute, before disappearing into air. Zane, turn to see our new allies, the future of The Nexus. My future!

He taps the window that allows him to look over The Factory, and it disappears. Now the group will be able to hear them. Vidistine Fortunam! He grins and adjusts his drab robes. I am Enshadu. And you all are again? He'll then attempt to cause Cal's jar to float up to him using his powerful ability to rewrite certain things in time, (His ability functions somewhat like the force).
    Zane nods before turning to the newcomers. Should I introduce myself to the "dream team" over there, or can I just get to work? Yes, that was rude at best. No, he does not care...mainly because every new ally of E's exist simply to serve a purpose and die. Zane was lucky that he was valuable to the extreme.
    Sigatars
    Spoiler
    Show

Zane and Aric by Recaiden. Aric Kat by Hatter.

Nexus Characters
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler: FFRP Newbie Links
    Show

2. - Top - End - #32
    Ogre in the Playground

"Pop the cork you moron. I want to pop out like a gen-oh forget it."

Regardless of any floating that might occur, the glass shatters outwards, violently as the dust swirls in the air.
    "I am the cookie that lures men to the dark side..."
    "I am the guy who talks loudly on the cell phone in the movie theaters..."
    "I am the executive who decided to cancel Firefly..."
    "I am CALUBLUFIOK!"

The sand compresses together.

"And you suffer from a short memory span. Just saying."
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

3. - Top - End - #33
    Bugbear in the Playground

Main Hall

The demon king looks at CALUBLUFIOK!, almost suspisciously. He's never heard of this CALUBLUFIOK! before.

I am Char-kuruk, lord of Nefalavernus, two-hundredth and forty-sixth layer of Hell. This is my daughter-

I'm Cecilia! The little half-devil perks up!

Char-kuruk gives Enshadu a tired smile. Yes, this is my daughter Cecilia.
    Spoiler
    Show
    This is the thief who likes to hoard,
    That loves the bard with the puppet Lord
    That admires the fighter with the green-hilted sword,
    That employs the Wizard, whose bird is ignored,
    That has the gender unexplored
    That intrigues the Halfling, usually bored,
    That slew a mountain of the goblin horde,
    That follows the cleric,
    That serves the lich,
    That seeks the gate,
    That guards the snarl,
    That lives in the prison the gods built.

guess what I was gone but now I'm back

4. - Top - End - #34
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by aric_kale View Post
    Zane nods before turning to the newcomers. Should I introduce myself to the "dream team" over there, or can I just get to work? Yes, that was rude at best. No, he does not care...mainly because every new ally of E's exist simply to serve a purpose and die. Zane was lucky that he was valuable to the extreme.
    Enshadu growls at Zane, his voice hushing down momentarily. He adjusts his purple and silver coat, and sighs. Zane would probably be an experiment now, but he is useful, and Zane as an enemy would be....problematic to say the least. Shh....calm yourself, Zane. These "men" are going to help us destroy the world. Act polite. That demon is our ticket to cannon-fodder access....imagine....armies of demons! Mixed with cybernetic implants, wonderful....demonic cybernetic creatures.....Can't you just see it? Ah...my dreams are coming true, Zane. I will destroy humanity...and serve my purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by Reinholdt View Post
    "Pop the cork you moron. I want to pop out like a gen-oh forget it."

Regardless of any floating that might occur, the glass shatters outwards, violently as the dust swirls in the air.
    "I am the cookie that lures men to the dark side..."
    "I am the guy who talks loudly on the cell phone in the movie theaters..."
    "I am the executive who decided to cancel Firefly..."
    "I am CALUBLUFIOK!"

The sand compresses together.

"And you suffer from a short memory span. Just saying."
    Enshadu simply frowns before smirking. That was kinda fun! He moves his hands together and claps them briefly. He then moves to put his arms behind his back. He speaks now. Yes....that is Calublufiok. My mentor and business partner. He'll be helping me make the...tougher decisions as well as privately tutoring me on being evil....Seems I need flair and....cruelty to be a good villain....tthat's not a good phrase, an evil viallin, for I am not good.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Elf Bard View Post
    Main Hall

The demon king looks at CALUBLUFIOK!, almost suspisciously. He's never heard of this CALUBLUFIOK! before.

I am Char-kuruk, lord of Nefalavernus, two-hundredth and forty-sixth layer of Hell. This is my daughter-

I'm Cecilia! The little half-devil perks up!

Char-kuruk gives Enshadu a tired smile. Yes, this is my daughter Cecilia.
    Enshadu also smirks over at Char-Khukruk. Ah, yes.....Mr Char. And your beautiful daughter. Mhm....wonderful, so....Mr. Demon, what force can you control? How many....I need numbers, and your warriors willing to....be perfected. Calublufiok, you will help me perfect them....we'll have a field day in the laboratories, just us. Mhm.... Enshadu cackles, practicing his laugh.

5. - Top - End - #35
    Ogre in the Playground

Haven't heard of Calublufiok? Why you'd either have to be new to the Nexus or have lived in a hole for the las-
    Oh my bad. I forget how far down the two hundredth and forty sixth layer is. Char-karuk is forgiven his sins.

"I'm pretty much here on a strictly adviser role. So far your secret base isn't half bad. A bit futuristic for my tastes, but it fits with your theme very well. Themed villains are more liked than those who can do anything, and the more they like you and the cooler you are, the more successful you'll be at evil schemes."

Calublufiok goes to walk up to Zane. "Is this your number one minion?"
    Last edited by Reinholdt; 2013-02-14 at 07:45 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

6. - Top - End - #36

You keep pretending to be excited and I'll pretend to cry for your funeral. Ooh! Flying red sand! And it's addressing him. polite, or not polite, that is the question...
    Up until recently I was his only minion...but yes, I am his second in command. Also, I realize you are the most renowned villain ever to treat Nexus soil...Your chosen titles are pathetic at best, really... At which point Zane will then bow "respectfully". He only served Enshadu, and the robot/cyborg was starting to get on his nerves, inviting guest minions and all...Zane doesn't like people. S'mores are nice though.
    Last edited by Aric Kale; 2013-02-19 at 05:47 PM.
    Sigatars
    Spoiler
    Show

Nexus Characters
    Spoiler
    Show

Show

7. - Top - End - #37
    Bugbear in the Playground

Char raises an eyebrow at the "lovely" comment, but lets it slide for now.

I have eight hundred thousand demons at my command.
    Spoiler
    Show
    This is the thief who likes to hoard,
    That loves the bard with the puppet Lord
    That admires the fighter with the green-hilted sword,
    That employs the Wizard, whose bird is ignored,
    That has the gender unexplored
    That intrigues the Halfling, usually bored,
    That slew a mountain of the goblin horde,
    That follows the cleric,
    That serves the lich,
    That seeks the gate,
    That guards the snarl,
    That lives in the prison the gods built.

guess what I was gone but now I'm back

8. - Top - End - #38
    Ogre in the Playground

Actually, a demonic elf is what's addressing Zane. Proper term is Fey'ri, but demon elf will do if need be.

Calublufiok rolls his eyes a little. "It's called a parody. I'm not so ego-centric as to use titles, that's just ridiculous. I hope some day you'll recognize what it's from, but it may be a bit above your age group."
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

9. - Top - End - #39
    Ogre in the Playground

Enshadu glares at Zane with no small manner of anger. Obviously Zane is getting on the four-armed androids nerves. Zane, silence. You are to treat Calubkufiok with respect. I've given him your level of accessibility to The Factory. Now, play nice...I'll make it all up to you later, okay? Don't anger Calublufiok. He could easily kill you, and probably me as well.

So, Mr. Char....how many demons am I to use, and what do you ask for in return....

Alright Cal, this is my base....yes. Right in the heart of the enemies territory, wonderful isn't it! Machines working around the clock....making elementium weapons, tanks, and top secret weapons of destruction. All for Magtok....See, I made a beneficial deal with Riv and Daedalus. Destroy our mutual enemy, Mr. Magtok. It'll be fun....Now, I also have many other rooms around.

I have the plague laboratory, where I work on something special for the more military organizations....This plague wil kill off the weaker ones and turn the dead into zombies under my command. Pretty neat, eh?

We also have the surgical labs.

10. - Top - End - #40

Quote Originally Posted by The Mad Hatter View Post
    Enshadu glares at Zane with no small manner of anger. Obviously Zane is getting on the four-armed androids nerves. Zane, silence. You are to treat Calubkufiok with respect. I've given him your level of accessibility to The Factory. Now, play nice...I'll make it all up to you later, okay? Don't anger Calublufiok. He could easily kill you, and probably me as well.

So, Mr. Char....how many demons am I to use, and what do you ask for in return....

Alright Cal, this is my base....yes. Right in the heart of the enemies territory, wonderful isn't it! Machines working around the clock....making elementium weapons, tanks, and top secret weapons of destruction. All for Magtok....See, I made a beneficial deal with Riv and Daedalus. Destroy our mutual enemy, Mr. Magtok. It'll be fun....Now, I also have many other rooms around.

I have the plague laboratory, where I work on something special for the more military organizations....This plague wil kill off the weaker ones and turn the dead into zombies under my command. Pretty neat, eh?

We also have the surgical labs.
    Zane shrugs, Alright, I'll be nice...wouldn't want all this hard work to go to waste. The peeved pyromancer turns to Char-Kirkuk and bows low. Greetings, Lord, as a Darkstar I am honored to have you here at this humble factory. Armies are fun. Zane may prefer single combat and assassinations, but he's led armies in the past. Something Enshadu may or may not know.
    )(Sorry I took so long to post. didn't realize it was my turn )(
    Last edited by Aric Kale; 2013-02-19 at 03:35 PM.
    Sigatars
    Spoiler
    Show

Nexus Characters
    Spoiler
    Show

Show

11. - Top - End - #41
    Ogre in the Playground

"Heart of the enemies' territory? I thought we weren't supposed to know where this is." OH NO! HE KNOWS!

"Plagues seem all the rage these days, but if I may ask... why Magtok exactly? He's pretty inconsequential..."
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

12. - Top - End - #42
    Ogre in the Playground

(Skipping DEB, been 24 hours.)

Enshadu knows hardly anything about Zane.s past, nor does he really care to know. Zane is, honestly, a tool to him. Albeit a very important one. Enshadu simply speaks towards Calublufiok. Why Magtok? Several reasons....the foolish cyborg is inconsequential in the large scale of things, yes. I intend to replace him with a clone of himself. Under my command, it.s simply kidnapping a clone, rewriting some programs and installing my own special technology into his cybernetic implants, and voila! We've got a leader of AMEN under our command. I intend to wipe out his base for several other reasons. One, his technology is slightly more advanced than mine. I have industrial technology, building weapons of destruction as fast and in the best quality possible. He has cloning vats, intelligent computer systems....good security. I want his technology. And, I want all of his clones dead save two. One to put back in AMEN under my secret plan, and another for my own personal...uses.

13. - Top - End - #43
    Ogre in the Playground

"Well I have to admit, that probably tops my creepiest lines of all time list. Looks like you can stay here after all." Calublufiok says, shaking his head. He doesn't want to know what Enshadu's plans for Magtok are anymore.

"So you got a grumpy uncaring minion, a secret fortress that works, and a plan that'll get the heroes all running at you. Let's hear your evil laugh."
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

14. - Top - End - #44

Zane sighs, Enshadu was making a fool of himself...the pyromancer maybe loyal, but respectful is a whole different issue...Is there anythimg else you need me for?
    Last edited by Aric Kale; 2013-02-20 at 07:17 PM.
    Sigatars
    Spoiler
    Show

Nexus Characters
    Spoiler
    Show

Show

15. - Top - End - #45
    Ogre in the Playground

Enshadu simply grins. He hadn't meant his words to be creepy, exactly. Magtok was simply going to get what his years of hurting other people would bring him. Enshadu was just going to be the one with the honor of making Magtok's life a living Hell. Which he was to enjoy doing with much glee. He was programmed to do it. Ah, yes Zane. I require for you to head to the forging room. There's a sack with chunks of elementium, I want you to melt them down, then place them in the large cauldron in the forging room. Then cast eternal fearblaze upon it. I wish to keep the elementium in liquid form. It is to be our leader friend at NO's prison...keep it eternally liquefied, and when we have Dipsnig in our custody...freeze the elementium with him inside the pot. You'll then cast invincibility on him. (Only temporary of course). WE'll dip him inside, remove the fearblaze spell...and watch it harden and trap our goblin friend forever, dead and imprisoned to avoid Resurrection.

See Calublufiok, I have a different permanent death for each and every major player in Nexus politics. All of them will die, or be imprisoned, or replaced with my clones of them. I can't lose, see? I am champion, and I will be ruler of the Nexus! Ahahaha!
    His laugh is hollow and tinny, but seems to be the laugh of Marciano Louv're, recorded and edited into Enshaadu. After all, Enshadu's voice was merely a warped version of the evil halfling's. The laugh is...cold, uncaring, and cruel. Needlessly cruel, as if Enshadu was laughing at something far too perversely evil to be funny. There's a dark horizon coming Calublufiok. Soon I will complete the new and improved Spirit Engine as well...and blot out the sun with icy ash, plunging The Nexus into eternal darkness and cold. I'll explain further later.

16. - Top - End - #46
    Ogre in the Playground

"Uh-huh. Well, I can't deny the appeal of a good death trap. But what's stopping other players from stepping into their shoes and just becoming the new leaders?" Well maybe the whole sun being blotted out thing.

"But why on earth would you want to dig into hell again? Wasn't that like... the biggest failure? I'm all for improving ideas that nearly worked, but..."
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

17. - Top - End - #47

Alright. I'll get right on that. Zane bows to Cal and exits the room.
    )(feel free to skip me. not really in the scene now.)(
    Sigatars
    Spoiler
    Show

Nexus Characters
    Spoiler
    Show

Show

18. - Top - End - #48
    Ogre in the Playground

"Uh-huh. Well, I can't deny the appeal of a good death trap. But what's stopping other players from stepping into their shoes and just becoming the new leaders?" Well maybe the whole sun being blotted out thing.

"But why on earth would you want to dig into hell again? Wasn't that like... the biggest failure? I'm all for improving ideas that nearly worked, but..."
    Enshadu just grins and nods. I have asked myself the same questions. Replacing them with my own lieutenants, or simply sending in clones under my command. People will listen to me if I have the biggest guns, no matter what. I plan on neutralizing gods already...If I can just think of something that will only target the more powerful members of the Nexus. Weaken them...send someone to destroy them. I need to have the powerful defenders of the Nexus disposed of. With the cloning vats I will take from the Magcaves destroyed interior, I intend to clone Zane. And have him destroy the powerful members.

Hah, digging into hell? Hardly. Mr. Char-Kukruk here is going to supply me with an army. I shall make this army even better, building cybernetic pieces into all of them. Can you just imagine it? An army of demons perfected with cybernetics, immune to silver and divine magic and the like! Blot out the sun with ash, but I'd need a very powerful volcanic eruption, and where is the largest volcano in The Nexus located? AMEN. Destroy AMEN or at least bring their leaders under my command, and I can make that volcano erupt...clogging up the sun, turning the Nexus into a cold dark place...A perfect place for my cyborg force.

Isn't my plan just wonderful so far?

19. - Top - End - #49
    Ogre in the Playground

"Well it certainly is needlessly complex and could go wrong at any turn. I like it. It's a classic." Calublufiok nods. Sometimes you just gotta go with the classic. "Though hopefully you've got some Xanatos gambit going where suffering is a secondary goal whether you succeed at your plans or not. Always try to have a secondary objective you can gloat over."

"But more importantly, do you have a big reveal? A miracle turnaround you can spring on the heroes just when it seems they're winning? An ace up your sleeve? Don't tell me what it is! It's very vital you never speak of it directly aloud. Just gotta mention if you have one or not."
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

20. - Top - End - #50
    Ogre in the Playground

"Well it certainly is needlessly complex and could go wrong at any turn. I like it. It's a classic." Calublufiok nods. Sometimes you just gotta go with the classic. "Though hopefully you've got some Xanatos gambit going where suffering is a secondary goal whether you succeed at your plans or not. Always try to have a secondary objective you can gloat over."

"But more importantly, do you have a big reveal? A miracle turnaround you can spring on the heroes just when it seems they're winning? An ace up your sleeve? Don't tell me what it is! It's very vital you never speak of it directly aloud. Just gotta mention if you have one or not."
    Enshadu nods. He liked needless complexity...He softly adjusts his large coat and smiles happily. He then speaks. Ah, almost forgot! He takes a small pouch out of his bland robes and begins to pull very large clothing out of it. Bag of holding, very useful. I went shopping under a disguise a few days ago. I got a new suit, trying to up my style, eh?
    Spoiler
    Show
    He takes the clothes out, and tears his grey robe off, revealing his metal body. He then begins to put on silver and purple pants, a silver dress shirt, purple and silver vest, and a magnificent purple coat. The coat looks like the one in the spoiler.
    Now, he's very finely clad. What do ya think? The coat has pockets of holding, so I can store my stuff in it. Weaponry, potions, anything. Plus, the coat is bulletproof and fireproof. Got it for sale at Mallside. Anyways, yes I have a secondary goal. Destroying a few Nexus Council members. At least two. I know that Magtok is dying soon, I've made an agreement with both Reynard and a small group called...Um...something his player can't remember. Their leader is apparently someone called Daedalus. They were laid low a long time ago...I'm helping them take our revenge on Maggy. I'm already creating tanks. Of course, I have already made plans to betray them during the raid. A way to destroy their leader and take his place...bringing more of the Nexus under my command. I intend to obliterate The Council, or at least rip a new chair of leadership for me to sit in. It was what Marciano wanted...

And yes I have a contingency plan, an old creation of Marciano's. His final dream, I can make it work...it'll just take a while. But soon. Also, I'm installing two security systems in here...wanna take a look? I am working on several projects...The Spirit Engine II, the Grundlekrunk, Defense Mechanism ZETA, and my contingency plan.

21. - Top - End - #51
    Ogre in the Playground

"Not bad, not bad, but you'll need to get that turned into a avatar before people are really impressed." Calublufiok says, looking over the clothes of choice.

"So you're letting this Marciano character control what you do, huh? Seems like a bad plan, having someone tell you what to do."

"Show me your security systems."
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

22. - Top - End - #52
    Ogre in the Playground

"Not bad, not bad, but you'll need to get that turned into a avatar before people are really impressed." Calublufiok says, looking over the clothes of choice.

"So you're letting this Marciano character control what you do, huh? Seems like a bad plan, having someone tell you what to do."

"Show me your security systems."
    Enshadu nods and licks his fake pink lips. I'll get to work on it immediately. I just need someone to do it for me, since my player can't draw anything worth viewing.

Control me? Hardly. He is me. Or...I am him. He placed his plans, his plots, bits of his personality in me, to assure that he would have his revenge on those who destroyed him. I am his contingency plan. I am him, in a way. A small way. I collect and absorb the consciousness of those I destroy, if I wish it. I absorbed the mind and consciousness of Marciano Louv're and Andy Brandt. Thus I gained all of Mr. Brant's knowledge, and Marciano's plots. And his advantages....at least the advantages that survived.
    He waves to Cal to follow him up some stairs and into a hall. He walks up the stairs pretty easily, his coat trailing behind him.

After the stairs he comes to a hallway of chrome walls. There are large tubes built into the walls. There is odd greenish liquid floating inside the tubes, and strange things can be seen floating inside. They seem to all be body systems to one large beast...There's two tubes adjacent to eachother every five feet, and the hall is thirty feet long. Cal can see an entire skeleton floating inside a tube, the cardiovascular system in another, and even a massive brain, with eyes and a brainstem in another tube. This is the hall of creation. I design life-forms here, in fact.....inside these tubes are where I grow body systems to later surgically combine. I'm creating a large monster...built to destroy entire buildings. I intend to sic it on remnant to keep them busy while I take out there valuable ally, HALO. Now, just follow me.

He walks to the end of the hall, where there is a large chrome door. It has no knob, or lock. Just a pad. The pad has one-hundred letters on it, letters which Cal wouldn't be able to understand. I created my own language, only someone who knew how to decipher my language could get in past here. A language more complex than ancient mandarin or....draconic. And only if they could do this could they enter. He begins to unfold his two extra arms, they rip holes in the coat, creating a ripped up extra sleeve. He then moves his four arms faster than humanly possible, typing many, many words per second. After he's done, the chrome door slides up. Need to go to the tailor soon...The password is the entire script of William Shakespeare's Macbeth, line for line. I translated it into my language... The room that is opened is black and dark. Ready?

23. - Top - End - #53
    Ogre in the Playground

Calublufiok follows impassively, clearly overwhelmed by the grandiose nature of this place. "Sure, but I gotta ask. How do you build a creature large enough to destroy buildings while inside a building?" There are, of course, several reasonable answers to the question.

He steps inside the black, dark room.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

24. - Top - End - #54
    Ogre in the Playground

Calublufiok follows impassively, clearly overwhelmed by the grandiose nature of this place. "Sure, but I gotta ask. How do you build a creature large enough to destroy buildings while inside a building?" There are, of course, several reasonable answers to the question.

He steps inside the black, dark room.
    Enshadu nods and speaks now. His face turns into a horrible sinister grin, portraying sheer madness. He obviously delights in his work...The systems in the tubes float around, and the one with the brain inside it seems to stare right at Cal. Oh, simple Cal. After I put it's systems and pieces together, I will just enlarge it. See...I have to make it vicious, cruel...hateful. When I put it together, it shall be subject to surgical hell. To the point where the thing would rather die than live, making it mad with anger. I will be protected of course. I plan on injecting it with the growth hormones of a massive creature called a dragon...I need to find a dragon and kill it, or at least collect it's fluids. If you know of any young dragons around, please inform me. After I have pumped it full of growth hormones, as soon as I can find a place to store it, I intend on permanently enlarging it.

Cruel to the animal, but efficient. Imagine....being put together with all sorts of inhumane tools...cut, stitched, and put through great pain. Ought to piss off the druids of the nexus as well, so bonus points.
    He grins as Calublufiok enters the room. He claps his metal hands and suddenly organ music begins to play as the lights appear. Enshadu was getting better at being truly evil. The lights flash up and the oddest things can be seen here. It's a massive room, and is much longer than it is wider. There are two giant chrome pipes in the middle of the room. The pipes look like corkscrews, meaning something was meant to slide down it. The pipes are placed to where one is in front of another. The room is chromed and somewhat mirrored, so Cal could easily see his reflection in the walls. At the end of the room, there is a massive control table, with over a thousand buttons, levers, and handles. Some glowing, some beeping. Enshadu walks over to the control table across the room. He sits at the table and presses some buttons.Now watch, stay where you are, you will not be harmed. This is what will happen to any who somehow make it here.
    The ceiling seems to slide apart, revealing a massiv dock area above.

He presses some buttons and pulls two levels. He then speaks. Vidistine Fortunam! Then, there's a mechanical whirring and hissing. Sliding down from above along the pipe closest to Enshadu, is a massive tube. It's incredibly thick and as wide as five burly trolls shoulder to shoulder. Inside the tube, is a giant skull. The skull floats inside, it's larger than any human skull is supposed to be, the skull itself looks like it came from a giant or some kind of massive creature. There is a massive brain sticking out of the skull, for the top of the skull has been cut off, and it's purple brain pulses faintly.The skull has horrible eyes with red pupils. It stares at Cal with evil intelligence. It radiates horrible magic, and seems to look around hungrily, looking for something to kill. It looks at Cal and he might suddenly hear several voices, all whispering horrible descriptions of pain and suffering. The words and scenes it describes would be enough to drive a normal man insane. Mystic Defense Mechanism ZETA is it's name. A skull of an ancient creature. Marciano had it, I replicated his experiments. Perfected them. It's utterly evil, and it's magic can destroy even the most well-defended men. Or cause them to go insane. However, it is incredibly weak...I had to perfect that!

He presses another button, and in front of ZETA, a massive block of circuits and machine parts slides down the pipe closest to Cal. From where Cal's looking, the thing blocks the entirety of the room behind it. The side facing Cal is chrome, a smooth shield of sword, composed of many elementium circles covering it, to the point where it's completely invincible to Cal's side and defended. There is a massive gun on top of the cube of technology. This gun instantly locks on to Cal, as does a massive gun that looks like a cannon in the middle of it. The massive hole in the middle is where it launches it's main attacks, Cal can easily guess. Physical Defense System Alpha. Massive Firepower, and invincible. At least to the side facing you. Sadly, it can only fire a few times before it has to go back up to quickly resupply it's weapon power. Leaving ZETA undefended briefly. That's the only weakness...other than that, these defenses systems are unbreakable. The perfect security. Would you like to see the Surgical Wing? He presses some buttons, and both ZETA and ALPHA Defense Systems slide back up into the opening of the ceiling, where the ceiling closes, making the room once again looking undefended.

He moves away from the control table and towards Cal. Also, I apologize for the wall incidents. Another part of my plan, you see. The Nexus thinks I'm a complete an utter failure, exactly what I wanted, see? They think I'm clearly a fool, and utterly incompetent. They are ignoring my threat...perfect, eh? Now...do you want to see The Surgical Wing?

25. - Top - End - #55
    Ogre in the Playground

"You might be better off with a Tarrasque or a Leviathan or the elusive Togian White-Eye." Dragons are too lazy. The growth hormones would probably put the creature into gold induced hibernation or something.

Calublufiok watches the massive display, wondering if he didn't somehow stumble into a JRPG complete with boss fights and turns or something. The music's pretty appropriate for a such a thing, which is neat in and of itself admittedly.
    "I guess I'll take a look. Out of curiousity, this super heavily defended room... why would anyone come in here exactly?" Doesn't seem much incentive. Just walk past the door to the next one!
    Last edited by Reinholdt; 2013-02-28 at 06:32 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

26. - Top - End - #56

Surgical Wing

Zane has finished his tasks and is now finishing a side project he thought up.
    On the table is a half-starved feathery mess...but it's still alive, and that's all Zane needs. He's actually been working on this creature for months and is excited (though you wouldn't be able to tell) to show Enshadu his creation.
    you'll have to enter to see what it is...
    Sigatars
    Spoiler
    Show

Nexus Characters
    Spoiler
    Show

Show

27. - Top - End - #57
    Ogre in the Playground

"You might be better off with a Tarrasque or a Leviathan or the elusive Togian White-Eye." Dragons are too lazy. The growth hormones would probably put the creature into gold induced hibernation or something.

Calublufiok watches the massive display, wondering if he didn't somehow stumble into a JRPG complete with boss fights and turns or something. The music's pretty appropriate for a such a thing, which is neat in and of itself admittedly.
    "I guess I'll take a look. Out of curiousity, this super heavily defended room... why would anyone come in here exactly?" Doesn't seem much incentive. Just walk past the door to the next one!
    Enshadu does not know what a tarrasque is. Or a Togian White-Eye. A what? What the hell is a Tarrasque? Or...A Togian Wild-eye? A leviathan is a sea creature....yes, but first I'll need to kill or capture it, ideas on how? He scratches at his "skin". I think I went a little too big here, what do you think? What with the music and the giant machinery....but eh, I'm supposed to dazzle 'em, right? Well...this control table can self-destruct this entire factory, and cease all operations. I built the self-destruct in order to destroy any adventurers and blow up some of the surrounding area. Threatening to blow up everything in five miles is a pretty good way to guarantee your survival, eh? Now follow...this could get intense, so if you're queasy, I suggest you bring something to throw up in. He begins to walk out of the room, before speaking out to nothing in particular. Oh...goodie! The bums! I get to show you my collection of test subjects! Hehe, right his way. He grins happily before striding down the tubed hallway. He then walks through another door in the hallway.

The door opens into a massive room, lit up by lamps and light bulbs. The room smells absolutely horrid, like chemicals, blood, and alchemical waste, and apparently bird.Ready Cal? Once you enter my player can describe things! Hey...Zane, what are you doing to that thing?

(Same Timeline)

Just then, providing the winged soldier is not immune to teleportation or something, he'll find himself on a table in The Surgical Wing, right beside Zane's bird table. The clasps on the table begin to animate and attempt to pull the winged soldier down and hold him to the table. Oh look, Cal....my new test subject. Enshadu grins evilly.
    Last edited by Hattish Thing; 2013-02-28 at 06:47 PM.

28. - Top - End - #58
    Ogre in the Playground

"I'll... admit, it was a bit over the top. Subtlety can be your friend too." Just gotta know when to use which, and that's something incredibly difficult to teach.

"You should kill it with a giant building destroying creature! That should do the trick." Calublufiok nods sagely, waiting to see if Enshadu catches on.

He does follow inside into the other massive room so things can be described. I don't think he's ever going to have an issue with nausea though. It would be a strange day indeed if he did.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

29. - Top - End - #59

Zane glances up as he sets a wrench and a ...scalpel? aside. Ah, my Lord Enshadu, and Calablufiok, you are both in time. He snaps his finger and the creature slowly stretches out and stands awkwardly.
    Before their eyes is a phoenix, an android phoenix. It's wings are mostly organic, with the pinion and secondary feathers made of a highly flame resistant black steel. It's head is entirely robotic, as are its legs. The body is flesh, hollowed out refilled with mechanical parts and electronics.
    This bird is roughly the size of a vulture, but far more majestic and deadly. It retains its aura of power even in this weakened state. Everything on it is black. It has been infused with the Fearblaze. It's Zane's tenth attempt...He finally succeeded.
    It retains all of a phoenix's natural abilities, however, it's healing tears only heal me, due to its element. they would make a pyromancer ill, while acting as a poison to anyone else.
    Zane is actually quite proud of this achievement, though he's trying hard not to show it.
    Last edited by Aric Kale; 2013-02-28 at 07:21 PM.
    Sigatars
    Spoiler
    Show

Nexus Characters
    Spoiler
    Show

Show

30. - Top - End - #60
    Ogre in the Playground

The Surgical Wing

The room is disgusting, and smells just as bad. There are twenty surgical tables, with a small table besides where there are many tools of surgery....bloody and jagged, obviously meant to cause more pain than to be strictly efficient. A single lightbulb on a cable hangs on top of every table, lighting up the room. There are three men currently in a few of these tables, unconscious. Theses are men Enshadu took from inside the night before, the homeless men. They all have wounds to the head, and some sort of breathing device on. The floor is dirty, and strange liquids stain the ground. There's a large cabinet against the left wall, where potions and vials of many different kinds of liquids sit. They are all labelled. There are also different organs in jars sitting there. There is also a large bin full of metal prostheses, tubes, and odd metal pieces. There's a large furnace on the left wall, and bones can be seen sticking out of it. The furnace is not lit at the moment.

There are four corpses on some of theses tables. They all have bits of metals and prosthes built into them. It seems that Enshadu is trying to create some kind of special cyborg. They all have odd skin diseases on them, and some are cut up and left open, where flies collect. I'm not going to describe this any further because ew. But, you get the point. Kill it? What do you mean? Why would...what do you mean? I do not understand.

Zane, what would the purpose of that be? Also...light up the furnace, get the failed test subjects in there. They're starting to stink up the place, we have guests. Get your chicken to help.

Separate Timeline

He moves over to a table where the winged soldier should be. Hello....
    Last edited by Hattish Thing; 2013-02-28 at 07:46 PM.