New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #151
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: {Nexus:}The Factory

Laboratory

"I'm not sayin' it'll work. I'm sayin' it's gotta be done an when we do it t' th' next guy an the guy after him, then they might start catching on. 'sides, th' dummies runnin' Inside've let him on their little council so we can say we killed one'a their leaders."
    Day restrains himself from pointing out how Mags managed to help stomp on Cal the last time the apoca-nutter showed his face in these parts.
    Barely.

And that's.....
    Worrisome. Not as worrisome as the lich in the room but well in the running for second place. So, they're not going to program Enshadu to do anything. Not yet. They're going to start by setting a few blindspots. Like, for starters, making it so E's rewrites shouldn't be able to detect the presence of any of their reprogramming.
    Meese Mobster by smuchmuch.

2. - Top - End - #152
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by ThirdEmperor View Post
    Laboratory

"I'm not sayin' it'll work. I'm sayin' it's gotta be done an when we do it t' th' next guy an the guy after him, then they might start catching on. 'sides, th' dummies runnin' Inside've let him on their little council so we can say we killed one'a their leaders."
    Day restrains himself from pointing out how Mags managed to help stomp on Cal the last time the apoca-nutter showed his face in these parts.
    Barely.

And that's.....
    Worrisome. Not as worrisome as the lich in the room but well in the running for second place. So, they're not going to program Enshadu to do anything. Not yet. They're going to start by setting a few blindspots. Like, for starters, making it so E's rewrites shouldn't be able to detect the presence of any of their reprogramming.
    Yup yup, easily done. The blind-spots are easily set, so Enshadu wil not notice anything was different until something or someone reminds him of what's currently happening, almost like a person reminding someone of lost history. If Enshadu does something that reminds him of a certain thing, it might trigger complete memory realization. For example, finally killing Magtok.

3. - Top - End - #153
    Ogre in the Playground

Laboratory

"Good luck with that."
    Calublfiok disappears again.

The rabbit sticks around though. It's totally normal though and despite the adorable top hat, probably going to get murdered viscerally real soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

4. - Top - End - #154

Laboratory

Now, the stupid thing to do now would be to breath a sigh of relief.
    Nuh-uh. Not going to happen.
    Day isn't even going to pretend they're safe until they're behind a solid antiteleport field and armed to the teeth.

Which means finishing things up quick with Enshadu. So let's just do a quick run through of the modifications they're making, shall we?

Step I: Searching, thoroughly, for any blindspots or hidden code Marciano and Co. might have wired into his silicon brain.

Step II: Install keywords to make Enshadu shut up, shut down or give him a sharp jolt of the closest he can feel to 'pain' when spoken by any of them.

Step III: Rig him up to be entirely loyal to Excelsior, removing in the process any remaining loyalties to his creators.

Step IV: Remove any programming directing Enshadu towards apocalyptic endeavors.

Step V: Here's the tricky part- Fiddling with his recognition software so he can't recognize Magtok. Not in the sense of forgetting who Magtok is or not being able to put a face to the name, but in the sense that all his 'kill Magtok' wiring shouldn't be triggered by it. Hopefully this will also keep him from snapping out of it if he kills one of the Mags.

Step VI: Install some viruses to reinstate all this programming should Enshadu's original orders resurface.

Step VII: Get a list of all of Enshadu's functions from the directory.

Step VII: Check and double-check everything.

Step VIII: Remove the original virus.

Step IX: Line the inside of Enshadu's skull with plastic explosive.

Step X: Plug in his chassis and repeat all previous steps to make sure they match up.

Step XI: Figure out what precisely is responsible for the continual rewrites of Enshadu's programming.

Oh, and Markus will give the bunny-rabbit a few good stomps.
    Last edited by ThirdEmperor; 2013-03-17 at 06:48 PM.

5. - Top - End - #155
    Ogre in the Playground

Laboratory

Now, the stupid thing to do now would be to breath a sigh of relief.
    Nuh-uh. Not going to happen.
    Day isn't even going to pretend they're safe until they're behind a solid antiteleport field and armed to the teeth.

Which means finishing things up quick with Enshadu. So let's just do a quick run through of the modifications they're making, shall we?

Step I: Searching, thoroughly, for any blindspots or hidden code Marciano and Co. might have wired into his silicon brain.

Step II: Install keywords to make Enshadu shut up, shut down or give him a sharp jolt of the closest he can feel to 'pain' when spoken by any of them.

Step III: Rig him up to be entirely loyal to Excelsior, removing in the process any remaining loyalties to his creators.

Step IV: Remove any programming directing Enshadu towards apocalyptic endeavors.

Step V: Here's the tricky part- Fiddling with his recognition software so he can't recognize Magtok. Not in the sense of forgetting who Magtok is or not being able to put a face to the name, but in the sense that all his 'kill Magtok' wiring shouldn't be triggered by it. Hopefully this will also keep him from snapping out of it if he kills one of the Mags.

Step VI: Install some viruses to reinstate all this programming should Enshadu's original orders resurface.

Step VII: Get a list of all of Enshadu's functions from the directory.

Step VII: Check and double-check everything.

Step VIII: Remove the original virus.

Step IX: Line the inside of Enshadu's skull with plastic explosive.

Step X: Plug in his chassis and repeat all previous steps to make sure they match up.

Step XI: Figure out what precisely is responsible for the continual rewrites of Enshadu's programming.

Oh, and Markus will give the bunny-rabbit a few good stomps.
    Step I: Oh, Marciano has written every blueprint to every invention he's ever designed in Enshadu's brain. Everything but The Spirit Engine. So, Day will have access to technology years and years ahead of theirs, most likely. How to make E14's, how to melt elementium, how to create holes in the universe that can be moved and expanded, and many other odd weapons of destruction. So, Day hit the jackpot here.

Step II: The Keywords are easily installed, and only operate to Day's voice, and even his thoughts. Enshadu was meant to be able to talk to creatures in their heads as well as through language. Pain is a impossible to do, Enshadu doesn't feel pain. But...There might be some kind of electric pulse that can fry him if he gets too snippy.

Step III: Loyalties are completely reprogrammed. Enshadu remembers who his loyalties were to, and retains memory of his past, but is a servant to Excelsior now. He cannot betray them, attack them, or anything like that without having his entire system shut down.

Step IV: Alright, all Apocalyptic endeavors have been discontinued, but his purpose remains to please his current master. Which means whatever Excelsior wants, he'll do.

Step V: Hm...this'll take a long time, considering one of Enshadu's main purposes was to cause enough pain to Magtok to repay him for the destruction of Marciano's Grand Plan. But, eventually it can be done. He will be unable to snap out of his commands even if he kills Magtok.

All Steps Afterwards: All easily done except for Step XI. The reason his continual rewrites occur, is because he's missing a very important part of him. The Prime E-Chip is missing off of him. The one that Day took out of Enshadu's brain was the extra, much weaker chip. Reynard is currently in possession of the Prime E-Chip. The weaker E-Chip is having issues holding and managing all of Enshadu's programs, and is rewriting them continually in order to make it's load more manageable. There's no solution there but to get the Prime E-Chip from Reynard.

6. - Top - End - #156

Laboratory

So, if all of Enshadu's programming is stored on the chassis, what precisely does the E-Chip do? Is it just a glorified USB?

7. - Top - End - #157
    Ogre in the Playground

Laboratory

So, if all of Enshadu's programming is stored on the chassis, what precisely does the E-Chip do? Is it just a glorified USB?
    Yup, exactly that. Except, the Prime E-Chip can hold more information, and has trapped inside it, the consciousness of Mr. Brandt and Marciano Louv're (Cloned).

8. - Top - End - #158

Laboratory

While we're peering into what makes Enshadu tick, what effect precisely do the trapped souls have on E?

9. - Top - End - #159
    Ogre in the Playground

Laboratory

While we're peering into what makes Enshadu tick, what effect precisely do the trapped souls have on E?
    They change Enshadu's personality subtly. For example, whenever Marciano's personality surfaces over his original one, Enshadu has greater violent tendencies and desire to mock others. The souls can also suck other personalities and consciousness into the chip. So, Enshadu would have access to everything about a character, as long as he could take their consciousness. The only downside is that a character's personality sometimes affects Enshasu's actions.

10. - Top - End - #160

Laboratory

Guess they'll be installing the chip then, and waiting for Enshadu 2.0 to boot up.

11. - Top - End - #161
    Ogre in the Playground

Laboratory

Well, I'm assuming that Day allows Enshadu's head to be placed with the rest of his body. When this happens, the many-armed machine will quickly reattach it and run some diagnostics on Enshadu. As soon as that's over, it reactivates Enshadu. A low humming and whirring sound can be heard throughout the room, and after about a minute Enshadu's eyes light up and his body jolts up. He's lying on the table now, looking very confused. Hey! W-What? Who...What happened? Wait, you! What have you done to me? He wills himself to attack Day, but his programming then reinstates control and tells his consciousness "no". I....can't attack you. You little toa-You...I can't insult you...I...what have you done to me?!

12. - Top - End - #162

Laboratory

"xactly what'cha had coming. An you're not allowed t' complain 'bout it either, got that?" Day snaps his fingers, repeating the order mentally to make sure it sticks. "Now, I want ya t' tell me everything there's to know 'bout this place. Defenses, production capacity, resources, personal, an make it snappy."

13. - Top - End - #163
    Ogre in the Playground

Laboratory

"xactly what'cha had coming. An you're not allowed t' complain 'bout it either, got that?" Day snaps his fingers, repeating the order mentally to make sure it sticks. "Now, I want ya t' tell me everything there's to know 'bout this place. Defenses, production capacity, resources, personal, an make it snappy."
    Enshadu is about to whine some more but is silenced. Of course, well, sit down and make yourself comfortable. The Factory is defended by a system of robotic guards which respond to my commands, composed of three types; Frontier Heavyarms, Frontier Riot Troopers, and Frontier Combat Sytems. There are cameras located inside every room of The Factory, which can all be viewed from the Main Computer Room. The Main Computer Room is defended by Defense Mechanisms Zeta and Theta. They are both very powerful machines and exact replicas of the Top Security Systems that were located at Louv're Tower.

The Main Computer accesses every project Louv're Laboratories had ever worked on or completed, including The Spirit Engine. It can also deactivate the entire assembly line and all other functions in The Factory. I have a staff of about fifty robotic workers which aid in the creation of elementium weaponry. We are capable of creation on an average twenty-five E14's per day, and one hundred and fifty 'bullets'. We are currently creating Drill-Tanks, E14's, Anti-Teleportation Boards, Anti-Shield grenades, Anti-Magic Grenades, and a Massive Shield Generator Version 3.0, all meant for the siege on the Magcave.

There are also laboratories, surgical research rooms, and prison cells. For any extra information, simply ask the Main Computer. The password for nearly everything in The Factory is "Vidistine Fortunam".

Wait, where's Zane? Daedalus, I formally request permission to repair Zane. He follows my command, and in turn...yours.

14. - Top - End - #164
    Halfling in the Playground

Dead...so very dead right now. Why does Zane pick fights with Melee based characters?
    Sigatars
    Spoiler
    Show

Zane and Aric by Recaiden. Aric Kat by Hatter.

Nexus Characters
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler: FFRP Newbie Links
    Show

15. - Top - End - #165

Laboratory

"Depends. You don't get to revive him 'less he's under my control. So if you've got any mind control devices lying around now's th' time t' break 'em out." Argon continues fiddling with the computer, trying to find a way to download all the technological blueprints they just got onto a removable drive or disk.

16. - Top - End - #166
    Ogre in the Playground

Laboratory

"Depends. You don't get to revive him 'less he's under my control. So if you've got any mind control devices lying around now's th' time t' break 'em out." Argon continues fiddling with the computer, trying to find a way to download all the technological blueprints they just got onto a removable drive or disk.
    Enshadu nods. I'll have to repair him, give him a new jaw and back of the skull. I'll also need to replace his longs and left arm. All done, easily. I'll need to put his brain back together anyway, I can easily do that. He listens to me, therefore you. He is under your control, it'll only take me about an hour and a half.

It's pretty easily done, the downloading can easily happen and Day can get the blueprints on a disk.

17. - Top - End - #167

Laboratory

"Later. First off you said "Vidistine Fortunam" was th' password for most'a th' stuff. What's th' rest?" Gotta wake up awfully early in the morning to get that tricksy stuff past Day.

18. - Top - End - #168
    Ogre in the Playground

Laboratory

"Later. First off you said "Vidistine Fortunam" was th' password for most'a th' stuff. What's th' rest?" Gotta wake up awfully early in the morning to get that tricksy stuff past Day.
    Enshadu frowns, he had hoped to slide that bit of information away from Daedalus. Seeing as it failed, he sighed ad spoke. The other password identifications are "Plague", and the word "Project 601" He groans and sighs. Plague is the front door, and Project 601 is the first part of the identification process to get into my main laboratory.

19. - Top - End - #169

Laboratory

"Right, lessee... You're not allowed t' try an fool us with lies of omission no more 'cause from now on you're required t' volunteer any an all useful info and you're not t' change either of those passwords either." Putting a finger to his chin, Day scrutinizes the robot for a second and thinks, thoughts which shortly produce a very vicious grin. "In fact you're gonna do everything ya can t' help us out an obey any 'n all orders t' the best of your abilities 'cause from here on out you just love workin' for us an can't imagine why you wouldn't want to be a helpful little bot." So much for free agency.

"Not that you're gonna be tellin' no-one 'cause you're not ever t' acknowledge who your bosses are or that they even exist an t' anyone but us and you're t' claim full responsibility for any a' your actions if anyone asks. An that includes stuff like callin' me sir in front'a people or making it totally friggin' obvious. Wha's'more, an I don't think I need t' say this seein' as ya love workin' for us now but I'm gonna anyway just t' be sure, you're not gonna make any attempt t' reprogram yourself in any such manner as t' free yourself from our command or let you ignore mishear misinterpret pervert bungle or stray from th' intent of th' thing in any which way at all, being effective retroactively upon this very one itself, nor are you t' hire order suggest or convey th' desire for another t' do so an you're t' fight any bastards but us who try, got it?"

And maybe it would have been best for Enshadu if he'd have waited a little before trying to betray them. It's sure going to be a lot trickier now.

"Oh!" He snaps his fingers. "An my bros've reminded me t' add that if somethin' does somehow happen or th' happening of it is somehow looming that would let you show any defiance at all t' us or our orders as discussed above, you gotta tell us right quick."

A lot trickier.

20. - Top - End - #170
    Ogre in the Playground

Laboratory

"Right, lessee... You're not allowed t' try an fool us with lies of omission no more 'cause from now on you're required t' volunteer any an all useful info and you're not t' change either of those passwords either." Putting a finger to his chin, Day scrutinizes the robot for a second and thinks, thoughts which shortly produce a very vicious grin. "In fact you're gonna do everything ya can t' help us out an obey any 'n all orders t' the best of your abilities 'cause from here on out you just love workin' for us an can't imagine why you wouldn't want to be a helpful little bot." So much for free agency.

"Not that you're gonna be tellin' no-one 'cause you're not ever t' acknowledge who your bosses are or that they even exist an t' anyone but us and you're t' claim full responsibility for any a' your actions if anyone asks. An that includes stuff like callin' me sir in front'a people or making it totally friggin' obvious. Wha's'more, an I don't think I need t' say this seein' as ya love workin' for us now but I'm gonna anyway just t' be sure, you're not gonna make any attempt t' reprogram yourself in any such manner as t' free yourself from our command or let you ignore mishear misinterpret pervert bungle or stray from th' intent of th' thing in any which way at all, being effective retroactively upon this very one itself, nor are you t' hire order suggest or convey th' desire for another t' do so an you're t' fight any bastards but us who try, got it?"

And maybe it would have been best for Enshadu if he'd have waited a little before trying to betray them. It's sure going to be a lot trickier now.

"Oh!" He snaps his fingers. "An my bros've reminded me t' add that if somethin' does somehow happen or th' happening of it is somehow looming that would let you show any defiance at all t' us or our orders as discussed above, you gotta tell us right quick."

A lot trickier.
    Enshadu frowns and takes in Day's commands. He nods slowly and digests the rules Day just made. He doesn't quite like what he's hearing, and the other personalities trapped in his E-Chip certainly hate it, but they're silenced. Yes, sir. As you wish "master". Well, I'm going to have my medical droid repair Zane, under your command. I"ll install a version of the E-Chip in my brain and wire it to the commands you gave.

Well, now what, sir? Any commands, anything? You might want to take a look at The Spirit Engine. If you have any plans to actually, you know, seize power or anything, I would advise you try and help me recreate it. The blueprints are on that disc, labelled "The Spirit Engine Version 2.0, Devil's Weapon Patch". Shall I show it to you?
    He gets up and moves to the computer, typing his password into the computer's archives, pulling up The Spirit Engine blueprints. One question, shall I delete the archives? Shall I explain what it does?

Meanwhile, The Medic Bot frowns and shrugs as it activates in the closet of The Surgical Wing. It begins to open up the closet, and walk out, looking around for Zane. It sees his broken body and quickly strides over. This would be tough, Zane's dead. He lifts up Zane, and his bits of bone and flesh scattered against the wall. It then moves him towards one of the tables. It thinks for a second before taking out some metal parts from a crate under the table. He takes out an arm ending in a gun-like blaster, a metal jaw with very sharp teeth, and a metal mask to bolt onto Zane's head, to keep his brain in place. He also takes out a smaller box with a flashing microchip in it. The chip was made with a copy of Zane's will, just in case something happened. This was going to be interesting.

Assuming it has Enshadu's permission, and Enshadu has Day's permission, it will begin surgery. First it assesses the damage to Zane's cranium, which is pretty much smashed, the back is completely open, showing the insides of his head. The back of his skull lies on the ground across the room. Well, it takes a metal plate and some bolts, and begins to screw a plate into the back of his head, and rubbing some odd fluid that made the skin stick to the plate, making the plate in the back function like normal skin. The plate is very well-made, with artificial veins, but no hair follicles. He then inserts the chip into Zane's plate, which will begin to take control of Zane's brain, though at the moment he's dead.

It then grabs the metal jaw with the sharp teeth. It bolts and installs the jaw into Zane pretty easily, once more using the fluid to make sure Zane's body would accept it. Zane has no teeth, seeing as he knocked all of them out, so it also installs metal, sharp teeth into Zane's fleshy gums, while his jaw remains metal laced with veins. Next he places an artificial eye into Zane, enabling him to see in darkvision, echolocation, infrared, X-Ray vision, and even able to see invisible creatures. Next it installs the mask to cover Zane's face, bolting the dull gray mask in place, making sure everything is attached and in place.

He next installs the metal arm. The metal pieces snap over his armor, much like armor, but with bolts keeping it together. The end of his arm can fire Fearblaze without melting the gun, using powerful resistance magic cast on elementium. Alright, so that stuff will take about an hour probably. Next is giving Zane life! Seeing as Zane is dead, but his personality and mind exist in the chip, Zane could control his corpse. The medical droid plugs a wire into the plate at the back of Zane's head, and a massive flow of electricity enter's Zane, which should start Zane's Chip.

21. - Top - End - #171

Laboratory

"Yeah, unless you can build that inns few days, I'm gonna pass." Superweapons that bring all of hell down on your doorstep are low on the priority list. "I'm more interested in th' normal production schedule. Why are you still producing th' kill-everything guns? Don'tcha have five billion of 'em already?"

These would be the archives Day had a disk copy of, right?

22. - Top - End - #172
    Ogre in the Playground

Laboratory

Yes, those plans are on Day's disk.

Enshadu speaks. Not quite a few days, sir. And it's a lot different than Marciano Louv're's prototype, there is no chance for failure. I've perfected it, and it serves a different purpose.

Yes, the weapon schedule, I hardly have 5 billion, the guns are very difficult to create, and I figured you were bring a large force, so I built a large amount. So far, roughly a hundred I have in stock, and I'm creating a batch of fifty.

23. - Top - End - #173

Laboratory

"Well it ain't no good t' us 'less you can get it done in under'a week." This is rush time, people. If you wanted to bring a giant supergun along you shoulda built it last week. "Now I want you t' cut gun production an switch t' cranking out more robos. How many grenades we got?"

24. - Top - End - #174
    Ogre in the Playground

Laboratory

"Well it ain't no good t' us 'less you can get it done in under'a week." This is rush time, people. If you wanted to bring a giant supergun along you shoulda built it last week. "Now I want you t' cut gun production an switch t' cranking out more robos. How many grenades we got?"
    Enshadu nods slowly before speaking. Hear me out? It's...a very useful weapon, capable of....many things. Just read the file when you have the time? I believe you will be impressed...

Alright, changing production schedules....completed. We're working on more robotic soldiers, all equipped with the weapons built. Grenades in stock? About twenty, we can build about ten an hour. They're very powerful weapons, with a large blast radius. They're about the size of a bowling ball, but as light as a baseball.

25. - Top - End - #175

Laboratory

"Later. 'less you can build one for me in less than a week it's gonna have'ta wait." Day's tone is remarkably like one that might be employed in scolding an ill-behaved dog, and he even goes so far as it wave a finger in Enshadu's face. "We don't got th' time for anything but killin' Magtok right now ya got me? So here's what I need you t' do. I'm gonna need all th' spare plastic explosive you've got lyin' 'round the place piled up inna big room an then I'm gonna need all th' robots that ain't needed for th' production line. You're gonna round 'em up an gimme control of 'em an then go get yourself armored 'cause ya ain't no good t' us without an elementium shell."
    Last edited by ThirdEmperor; 2013-03-28 at 05:33 PM.

26. - Top - End - #176

Aaand Zane's alive. He blinks a few times, getting used to the whole "new metal face" thing. He seems oddly relaxed. He looks over his fancy, new, gun-arm and stands; walking over to the corpse of his bird. Unless stopped, he will ignore everyone in the room and fix the Phoenix. That could take a couple of hours...
    Sigatars
    Spoiler
    Show

Nexus Characters
    Spoiler
    Show

Show

27. - Top - End - #177
    Ogre in the Playground

Laboratory

"Later. 'less you can build one for me in less than a week it's gonna have'ta wait." Day's tone is remarkably like one that might be employed in scolding an ill-behaved dog, and he even goes so far as it wave a finger in Enshadu's face. "We don't got th' time for anything but killin' Magtok right now ya got me? So here's what I need you t' do. I'm gonna need all th' spare plastic explosive you've got lyin' 'round the place piled up inna big room an then I'm gonna need all th' robots that ain't needed for th' production line. You're gonna round 'em up an gimme control of 'em an then go get yourself armored 'cause ya ain't no good t' us without an elementium shell."
    Enshadu nods and speaks. Alright, I just advise you after this week and the raid to look over that, or talk to me about it. You'd be impressed. Spare? We have plenty of explosives...We currently have nine crates of plastic explosives, left from Marciano's stock. I had teleported them here, along with some other supplies when I left. Alright, robots....well, the security force plus the ten extra soldiers...I can also put in Colossus. Colossus is a very, very big robot. I'll have them here, the security force is heading here, now. But...um, colossus is stored underneath The Factory, considering he's about twenty-seven feet tall.

He then simply moves to the back of the laboratory, opening a closet and staring at the one elementium chassis left. It's a bit bigger and wider than his last one, with spikes as well as guns built into it. It's an entire body, but while his current one has skin grafted in, this one has no skin or any humanizing features, save a head, four arms, two legs, and a body. It also has a long tail ending in a large metal pincer. He begins to open the back of his head, and pull out the weaker chip, and placing it in the war chassis. His current one slowly shuts down as the war chassis turns on. Mm....Hello, world. This is new.

28. - Top - End - #178

Laboratory

"Nah. Ain't no good t' me if they can't fit in a room or don't have hands." Day's got something specific in mind here, and colossal robots don't quite fit in. "But on th' subject, you got anything else lyin' around that could be useful?"

29. - Top - End - #179

Zane pipes up, managing to sound both bored and helpful at the same timeWell, I don't know exactly what you have in mind, but once I've finished fixing all the damage your goons have dealt, I have a cyborg Phoenix with the Fearblaze...might come in handy. It can carry immensely heavy loads, possibly even your pet skull-smasher over there. He shrugs, not caring for a reply, and continues his work.
    Sigatars
    Spoiler
    Show

Nexus Characters
    Spoiler
    Show

Show

30. - Top - End - #180
    Ogre in the Playground

Laboratory

Possibly, Let's make sure here. We have the anti-teleportation shield to cover the Magcave, a force of about fifty robots, your force, myself, Zane, and whoever you bring. We're armed with DrillTanks, E14's for your force as well as mine, E16's for my Heavyarms, my special grenades...Anything else needed? Magtok might bring reinforcements. I advise we attempt to take control of the cloning tanks first, and send in soldiers. We can create our own reinforcements inside the Magcave.
    Last edited by Hattish Thing; 2013-04-03 at 10:08 PM.