Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 114
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    meemaas's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011

    Default Fate of Two Worlds (PF)

    Times have changed. Gone are the days where magic rules, and technology is a thing of fantasy. Monsters and demihumans that once roamed the earth are now all but extinct, and there's a new world order, unlike anything ever seen in history before then. Little is it known that everything is going to change for the worst.

    The bar is packed, people in all directions, and waitresses moving back and forth as fast as they can to handle them. It is about 9 in the evening, dark outside except for the torches, and yet the inside is still as packed as during the day would have been.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Free reign for you players for a little while.
    Kitten: *bats around a mini a few times*
    DM: "Ok, it looks like Fluffy...err, 'The Tarrasque'...Full Attacks the Cleric"
    Cleric: "Full attack my a**, that was just two claw attacks!"
    Kitten: *starts gnawing on the mini*
    Cleric: "...nevermind."

  2. - Top - End - #2
    Dwarf in the Playground
    Join Date
    Oct 2012

    Default Re: Fate of Two Worlds (PF)

    Rayne

    "another ale my good man" she waved at the bartender while she adjusted herself upon the bar stool. her long blonde hair gently swaying from the sudden action she had taken to get more comfortable, to her right hand side was at least four empty pints of ale she drank previously.

  3. - Top - End - #3
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Savior's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Cloud 9
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Fate of Two Worlds (PF)

    Bruno

    Bruno is a man among experience. He is constantly invigorated where others have lost their universal spark. His eyes glower like torches, while his body creates force to harbor a hardened shield.


    Bruno is away from the hustle and bustle, out near the dark woods, looking around, and feeling around all the same, wanting to attack and kill, keeping his senses sharp.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Force screen and Thicken skin. +3 on my ac, at all times i can use those two talents. My light, all the same, and Detect Psionics.

    (1d20+12)[19] Knowledge planes in case a window, or monster shows up.
    Last edited by Savior; 2012-12-11 at 08:21 PM.

  4. - Top - End - #4
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    Alleypup's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    None ya'
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Fate of Two Worlds (PF)

    Mercy, being of too young an age to drink, would spin from side to side upon her stool. Her eyes shone brightly with a kinda spirited sort of light, their colors seeming to burst like blue fireworks out form her iris'. She wasn't very tall, when standing she'd reaching about 5"6', but her build was lean and muscular. The simple build of a fighter. Her caramel skin was marred with pearly white scars that crisscrossed every which direction and her fingers tapped carelessly across the counter. She was not smiling, although that was a frequent feature on her face. In face, her nose was scrunched up in distaste of the scent of alcohol and her body was tense with nerves. She did not like having a room of strangers at her back.
    "Lifes not about finding shelter from a storm, it's learning to dance in the rain." ~Sherrilyn Kenyon

  5. - Top - End - #5
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    LegaultKonekoV's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Arkansas
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Fate of Two Worlds (PF)

    Seth

    Seth would be sitting down at a booth with in the said Bar that was away from the others customers within the bar drinking a bottle of wine as he was reading a book as his wooden cane rested beside him it leaning up agesnt his left leg. he would lightly taped his right ring finger on the wine bottle the ring on it making a small ting sound as he keeped reading his book only to stop to take a drink from the said bottle. dressed in todays clothing though it is clear to everyone that he was not from this town due to the backpack he was carrying as well as the cane ring and the expensive wine he was drinking.

    Spoiler
    Show
    due to the book im reading over is my spell book. (yes i know i cant use spells yet) so heres my list of spells for the day: Mage Hand, Read Magic, Blood Money, Magic Missle, Shocking Grasp, Wandering Weapon, Vanish, Mirror Image, Scorching Ray.

  6. - Top - End - #6
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    meemaas's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011

    Default Re: Fate of Two Worlds (PF)

    The bartender passes by and drops off another ale to Rayne, then makes his rounds past the others. He stops in front of Seth and bows his head. "Anything i can do for you sir?"

    Bruno
    Spoiler
    Show
    You're a good ways away from the action. Have fun in your lonesome.
    Kitten: *bats around a mini a few times*
    DM: "Ok, it looks like Fluffy...err, 'The Tarrasque'...Full Attacks the Cleric"
    Cleric: "Full attack my a**, that was just two claw attacks!"
    Kitten: *starts gnawing on the mini*
    Cleric: "...nevermind."

  7. - Top - End - #7
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Savior's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Cloud 9
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Fate of Two Worlds (PF)

    Bruno

    Within jogging distance of the town and activity, it wasn't long before Bruno gave up on his hunting. The animals weren't biting, and he didn't feel like wasting any talent in destroying half the forest. With no need to eat or drink, he was finding himself back into the hustle of the town, near the occupied bar/tavern where plenty of folks resided for the night. with a begrudging growl, he entered the tavern, only to kill time until he could sleep, and start a new day, trying to murder and hone his talents.

  8. - Top - End - #8
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    LegaultKonekoV's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Arkansas
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Fate of Two Worlds (PF)

    Seth

    Seth would look up from his book up to the bartender who stoped by at his table giving him a warm smile as he spoke with great mannors for someone dressed as a commaner. "No thank you sir im quite fine right now ^^"

  9. - Top - End - #9
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    Alleypup's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    None ya'
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Fate of Two Worlds (PF)

    Shutting her eyes she began to hum an old irish tune to herself. Her knees had come to fold up upon the stool as she tucked her legs beneath herself and leaned forward. Her body remained tense as she tried to breathe in a calming way.
    "Lifes not about finding shelter from a storm, it's learning to dance in the rain." ~Sherrilyn Kenyon

  10. - Top - End - #10
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    meemaas's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011

    Default Re: Fate of Two Worlds (PF)

    The bartender nods and moves away, bumping into Mercy as he passes her, he turns to her quickly to apologize. "I'm sorry, i wasn't looking where i was going."

    Everyone in the bar
    Spoiler
    Show
    You can feel a very unusual tingling right now.


    Bruno
    Spoiler
    Show
    You feel a very light tingle in the air, it's just barely there, and in fact it comes and goes quickly.
    Kitten: *bats around a mini a few times*
    DM: "Ok, it looks like Fluffy...err, 'The Tarrasque'...Full Attacks the Cleric"
    Cleric: "Full attack my a**, that was just two claw attacks!"
    Kitten: *starts gnawing on the mini*
    Cleric: "...nevermind."

  11. - Top - End - #11
    Dwarf in the Playground
    Join Date
    Oct 2012

    Default Re: Fate of Two Worlds (PF)

    Rayne

    she suddenly pointed to the bartender, being that he was the one whom had given her, her drink. Thinking it was a drug that was causing this sensation she quickly let forth an angered cry. " Hey you! You slipped something into my drink!"

  12. - Top - End - #12
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Savior's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Cloud 9
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Fate of Two Worlds (PF)

    Bruno

    With that familiar tingle in the air, Bruno instantly knew it wasn't a spiked drink, but a tingle from another world or realm. Without much first hand experience with actual beings, Bruno knew that tingle from just being alive and knowing.

    He stood up, letting the ruckus of a patron mouthing off be a distraction. Without any actual combat experience versus supernatural things, Bruno was training in the wild for this kind of life. He took time out, to prepare.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Right, Inertial armor, 22 AC, 5 rounds of +6 Armor ac. Thicken and Force Screen are up for 5 rounds. And, for the sake of acknowledgement, gonna use a knowledge planes and arcana, in case i can sense magic or monster. Arcana:(1d20+12)[26] Planes: (1d20+12)[19]

    27 PP
    Last edited by Savior; 2012-12-13 at 04:50 PM.

  13. - Top - End - #13
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    Alleypup's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    None ya'
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Fate of Two Worlds (PF)

    Mercy's eyes flew towards the strange female as she shouted out, her skin prickling from that strange sensation and she immediately labeled it down as something of a taste to danger. Snarling lightly beneath her breath she pushed up from her seat and began to stalk towards the male who was being accused.
    "Hey you, stop right there!"
    "Lifes not about finding shelter from a storm, it's learning to dance in the rain." ~Sherrilyn Kenyon

  14. - Top - End - #14
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Savior's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Cloud 9
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Fate of Two Worlds (PF)

    Bruno

    "It's not that man, Dunces. It's something far grander. Exciting though, isn't it?"

  15. - Top - End - #15
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    meemaas's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011

    Default Re: Fate of Two Worlds (PF)

    As the the man turns to face the accuser, a bright light shines behind him. Within a moment, a massive claw lunges out of the light and impales the bartender. As the mans body collapses, blood leaking out in spouts, a window made of light could be seen, a relatively large lion looking creature, with scaly wings started to climb out. As it steps forward, three more monstrous bipedal creatures come behind it, and each of them launch at random patrons, the targets being bisected in a moment. As all this happens, each of you feel a strange power in the air, as if each of you is stronger in the room due to the presence of that strange window.

    Spoiler
    Show

    Initiative rolls
    Lion (1d20+2)[6]
    Monster 1 (1d20+2)[10]
    Monster 2 (1d20+2)[9]
    Monster 3 (1d20+2)[4]
    Bruno (1d20+3)[4]
    Mercy (1d20+4)[23]
    Seth (1d20+2)[6]
    Rayne (1d20+4)[21]


    Spoiler
    Show
    You guys may all post when you can. All actions will be ordered after everyone has posted


    Bruno/Seth

    Spoiler
    Show
    You recognize the lion-like creature as a manticore.
    Last edited by meemaas; 2012-12-15 at 10:25 PM.
    Kitten: *bats around a mini a few times*
    DM: "Ok, it looks like Fluffy...err, 'The Tarrasque'...Full Attacks the Cleric"
    Cleric: "Full attack my a**, that was just two claw attacks!"
    Kitten: *starts gnawing on the mini*
    Cleric: "...nevermind."

  16. - Top - End - #16
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Savior's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Cloud 9
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Fate of Two Worlds (PF)

    Bruno

    Bruno laughs at how the beasts resemble things of their own plane. Shows a lack of creativity in the monsters. With enough time to watch and preserve his actions, Bruno writhes a hand up, and prepares for a gentle stroke of energy, which comes from an almost silent utterance of words.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Energy Ray, fully augmented on the Manticore.
    Attack:See OOC.
    Damage:(5d6+1)[23] of Cold damage. +5 cold damage. 28 Damage.

    22 PP.
    Last edited by Savior; 2012-12-16 at 06:33 PM.

  17. - Top - End - #17
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    LegaultKonekoV's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Arkansas
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Fate of Two Worlds (PF)

    Seth

    Seth would lightly get up from his table but standing beside it though he did not have time to get ready for this fight in the ways of armor due to beliving he was geting drunk off his own wine and didnt think a window would be opening. using the distraction of the other people runing and screaming he would prepar some energy into his right hand and aimed the palm of his hand at the manicore casting his spell Scorching Ray. "SCORCHING RAY"
    Spoiler
    Show
    Scorching Ray
    Attack Roll: (1d20+5)[25]
    Damage: (4d6)[11] of Fire Damage

  18. - Top - End - #18
    Dwarf in the Playground
    Join Date
    Oct 2012

    Default Re: Fate of Two Worlds (PF)

    Rayne

    " Hey Lion thing! I wasn't done speaking to that guy yet! "
    as she spoke she rapidly dashed at the lion that had slain the bartender, her own arms apearing to be on fire as she brought her fists out towards that of the lion in an attempt to kill it quickly.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Swift action: Elemental Assault ( fire): Flurry of blows:Punch 1:(d20+3)[6] Damage: (1d8)[3] Fire: (1d6)[5] Punch 2: (d20+3)[13] Damage: (1d8)[3] Fire: (1d6)[6] Punch 3 ( -1 to ki pool ) (d20+3)[6] Damage: (1d8)[3] Fire: (1d6)[5]

  19. - Top - End - #19
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    Alleypup's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    None ya'
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Fate of Two Worlds (PF)

    With an aggravated snarl Mercy folded her arms across her chest and let out a high pitched whistle, the sound seeming to carry on through the bar and out into the world catching on her companions ears. Rat, hearing the call came charging into the room from the outside, bashing through the doors and running fluidly across the ground before ramming his body into the monsters and knocking the creature across the ground. With an enraged growl the wolf sunk it's canines into the monsters throat.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Bite:(1d20+5)[8]
    "Lifes not about finding shelter from a storm, it's learning to dance in the rain." ~Sherrilyn Kenyon

  20. - Top - End - #20
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    meemaas's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011

    Default Re: Fate of Two Worlds (PF)

    Rat charges in, and attempts to attack one of the gnolls, but finds his attempt deflected, as he lands on the ground in the moment. Rayne charges in on the Manticore, her fist catching on fire for the first time ever, as she slams her fist in on the creature, only one of her attacks actually causing it to flinch. Two of the Gnolls lunge out at Rayne, lashing their bars out so the chain lets them reach out and slam into her body, or rather, attempting to, but she counters quickly, knocking them away with swift strikes

    Spoiler
    Show
    Gnoll 1 attack (1d20+4)[6]
    Damage (1d6+6)[9]

    Gnoll 2 attack (1d20+4)[10]
    Damage (1d6+6)[7]


    The giant Manticore moves away from the window, and snaps it tail, a number of spines launching out from it towards the bar patrons. As the spines lodge themselves in three patrons, and Bruno, the patrons collapse to the ground, bleeding heavily.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Spine 1 (1d20+8)[25] Vs Patron 1
    Damage (1d6+5)[7]
    Spine 2 (1d20+8)[25] Vs. Bruno
    Damage (1d6+5)[6]
    Spine 3 (1d20+8)[17] Vs Patron 2
    Damage (1d6+5)[11]
    Spine 4 (1d20+8)[20] Vs Patron 3
    Damage (1d6+5)[11]


    Seth launches a ray of fire towards the Manticore, and right behind it, comes one of ice from Bruno, the two shots combined causing the Manticore to collapse on its face, unable to move anymore. The final Gnoll turns on Bruno, recognizing his power, and charges at him, lashing its own weapon out at him with the utmost precision.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Gnoll 3 attack (1d20+4)[19]
    Damage (1d6+6)[11]


    Spoiler
    Show
    Act in any order


    Seth

    Spoiler
    Show
    You recognize the remaining creatures as Flind Gnolls
    Last edited by meemaas; 2012-12-17 at 07:42 PM.
    Kitten: *bats around a mini a few times*
    DM: "Ok, it looks like Fluffy...err, 'The Tarrasque'...Full Attacks the Cleric"
    Cleric: "Full attack my a**, that was just two claw attacks!"
    Kitten: *starts gnawing on the mini*
    Cleric: "...nevermind."

  21. - Top - End - #21
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Savior's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Cloud 9
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Fate of Two Worlds (PF)

    Bruno

    Bruno scoffs as his skin feels the sting of the spikes. However, being a man of natural ability, Bruno took the beast down where others dealt less damage than himself. He smiled at the lowly gnoll that attempted the same feat. However, with his forces up and moving with him, the gnoll miss by hairs.

    Bruno, being a smart man, asserted himself dominant with a single five foot shimmy away from the 'threat'. Having a voice almost as loud as thunder, a large blast of fire crackled out of Bruno's chest, and attempted to smother EVERYONE with white flames that traveled in a radius off of his chest.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Energy burst. (5d6+5)[28] Reflex save, DC 17 for half.
    Even the PCs have to attempt the reflex save.

    17 PP 26 HP
    Last edited by Savior; 2012-12-17 at 09:12 PM.

  22. - Top - End - #22
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    Alleypup's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    None ya'
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Fate of Two Worlds (PF)

    Seeing that Bruno was in some sort of need for her help, she cursed her morals and stepped forward. She reached her hand out, flicking her fingers together as a gentle green light began to form in her hand between her fingers. She'd exhale slowly, gesturing out towards Bruno and allowing the green light to filter towards Bruno and spread throughout his body.

    Spoiler
    Show
    [roll]2d8+5[roll]
    "Lifes not about finding shelter from a storm, it's learning to dance in the rain." ~Sherrilyn Kenyon

  23. - Top - End - #23
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    LegaultKonekoV's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Arkansas
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Fate of Two Worlds (PF)

    Seth

    Seth seeing that the female named Rayne was being assulted by two foes he would unseathed his black sword from his wooden cane casting shocking grasp on the blade it self as he dashed at the one of the gnolls that was attacking her swinging down with his wonderful sword cane he dubed Matti Katti.

    Matti Katti + Shocking Grasp
    Attack Roll: (1d20+9)[15] (+3 due to it's weapon is metal)
    Melee Damage: (1d6+3)[8]
    Shocking Grasp Damage: (5d6)[20]

  24. - Top - End - #24
    Dwarf in the Playground
    Join Date
    Oct 2012

    Default Re: Fate of Two Worlds (PF)

    Rayne

    looking to the gnoll closest to her she snarled a bit, her fists still a blaze from her original attack using this to her advantage she brought her fists over to that of the one she was snarling at in a flurry of punches

    Spoiler
    Show
    Flurry of blows: Punch 1 (d20+7)[14] Damage: (1d8)[8] Fire: (1d6)[3] Punch 2 (d20+7)[10] Damage: (1d8)[8] Fire: (1d6)[2] Reflex:(d20+5)[17]

  25. - Top - End - #25
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    Alleypup's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    None ya'
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Fate of Two Worlds (PF)

    Mercy released a heavy breath and fell back on her knees, cringing slightly as she quickly rolled into a small ball and shifted to cover her head and face.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Reflex save:[roll]1d20+4[roll] Heal Serious Wounds (Redo): [roll]2d8+5[roll]
    "Lifes not about finding shelter from a storm, it's learning to dance in the rain." ~Sherrilyn Kenyon

  26. - Top - End - #26
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    meemaas's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011

    Default Re: Fate of Two Worlds (PF)

    Mercy moves over, avoiding the gnoll to be behind Bruno, she places her hand on his shoulder, and his wound begins to close. Rayne turns on one of the gnolls that attacked her and unleashes a burst of attacks at its gut, but not one of them seems to penetrate its armor. The gnolls unleash their counterattack at Rayne, both of them lashing out their weapons into her in tandem, one from the front, the other from the back.

    Spoiler
    Show

    Flanking Gnoll 1 (1d20+6)[23]
    Damage (1d6+6)[7]

    Flanking Gnoll 2 (1d20+6)[8]
    Damage (1d6+6)[11]


    Seth lurches forward, drawing his blade from within its cane, as it starts to spark, crackling with electricity he tries to swing it into one of the gnolls, but the gnoll is too fast for him, and deflects it with his own weapon, brushing the attack aside. The final Gnoll turns on Mercy, thinking her an easier target, and swings its bar out at her.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Attack (1d20+4)[13]
    Damage (1d6+6)[8]


    As it does, Bruno steps back, and unleashes a torrent of flames that echoes out from him personally, the fires badly burning most of the patrons, which had pretty much already been killed anyways, and the gnolls, who find themselves unable to handle the heat and collapse. Surprisingly, only Rayne comes out of it unharmed, a miracle that may not be easily repeated.

    Just as the aftermath of the fire subsides, most of the furniture burning but the bar otherwise still standing, a new figure steps out from the window. This figure is as large as the Manticore before it was, but bipedal, looking almost like a huge man with a bull head, this creature was carrying a greataxe in both hands, and upon looking at the ones still standing, begins to speak. "So this is the defense the mortals can mount upon our attack. You are not *his* disciples, are you? No, certainly not. You lack the experience. To think that you would be able to conquer my men that simply, it is impressive. The might of men has improved in the last hundred years. But tonight, you die." As he finishes speaking, he closes his eyes, and billowing out from him comes a cloud of fog, spread out in all directions from him, making him impossible to see.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Initiative roll for the newcomer, all others use their previous rolls (1d20)[18]

    DC 17 check to identify the spell

    New round has begun.
    Kitten: *bats around a mini a few times*
    DM: "Ok, it looks like Fluffy...err, 'The Tarrasque'...Full Attacks the Cleric"
    Cleric: "Full attack my a**, that was just two claw attacks!"
    Kitten: *starts gnawing on the mini*
    Cleric: "...nevermind."

  27. - Top - End - #27
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    LegaultKonekoV's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Arkansas
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Fate of Two Worlds (PF)

    Seth

    Seth hearing the creaturs voice after it steped out of the said window would turn and look at it as he held up his cane sword as the magic he had on it was still in effect. he would blink as the werid fog rolled in covering the beasts form. unable to figure out what the damn beast was nor it's spell Seth would slightly step back sliping his hand into his pocket just to pull out a bottle which he uncorked with his mouth and drank the suptance inside.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Cure Light Wounds potion healing as much damage as it will let.(1d8+1)[8]

  28. - Top - End - #28
    Dwarf in the Playground
    Join Date
    Oct 2012

    Default Re: Fate of Two Worlds (PF)

    Rayne

    Flustered by the sudden stab in the back she recieved not so long ago she released a heavy growl. the injured girl now turning to face that of the being that spoke out to the group unsure of where he was she tried to figure out where such a voice would come from. Assuming she was correct she released a string of punches towards where she thought the creature to be.

    [SPOILER]Concealment: [roll[1d100[/roll] Punch1: (1d20+7)[25] Damage: (1d8+4)[10] Fire: [roll[1d6[/roll] Punch 2: (1d20+7)[10] Damage: (1d8+4)[5] Fire: (1d6)[5] /SPOILER]

  29. - Top - End - #29
    Dwarf in the Playground
    Join Date
    Oct 2012

    Default Re: Fate of Two Worlds (PF)

    Spoiler
    Show
    Screwed up rolls: Concealment: (1d100)[99] Fire: (1d6)[2]

  30. - Top - End - #30
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Savior's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Cloud 9
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Fate of Two Worlds (PF)

    Bruno

    Bruno took account of the cloud, and the large Elder Minotaur. Scoffing, he took heed in the distraction, and his form shortened down to a tiny figure. his tongue forked, and contained a tube that goes to his newly constructed gut, retaining corrosive poison.

    The change was so swift ,that Bruno also had time to pump blood through his veins at such accelerated rates, his resiliency sky rocketed.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Swift action, Metamorphosis into Tiny character, sheet has all the changes. Also, standard action, Vigor, fully augmented, so 25 temporary HP.

    7 PP 32 HP 25 Temp HP. 27 AC
    Last edited by Savior; 2012-12-19 at 05:11 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •