New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: PEACH Exchange

1. - Top - End - #391
    Halfling in the Playground

RogueGuy

Default Re: PEACH Exchange

http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...agon-Paths!%29

These are my 4e races and Paragon Path. I haven't filled out the Bishop's Prayers yet though - they'll be there by afternoon.

EDIT: We now have a full Paragon Path & a new race, and weaponry and equipment.
    Last edited by IllogicalBlox; 2014-07-09 at 01:11 PM.

2. - Top - End - #392
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGirl

Could someone take a look at my golden fiddle; I'm still not sure about the creation of magic items: http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...llus-is-around

Debby
    P.E.A.C.H. Please Evaluate And Critique Honestly. Being nicer and kinder doesn't hurt either. Note I generally only critique 3.5 and Pathfinder material.
    Please, please, please when using non-core material, cite to the books. There are too many books to wade through to find the one with the feat, special ability or spell you use.
    my creations in homebrew signature thread

3. - Top - End - #393
    Ogre in the Playground

So then, been waiting entirely too long to post this, but... here we go. Have a Starwalker. The base class, feats, epic levels and PF favored class bonuses are all finished up for it, ACFs/ Archetypes are going to come when I have time to write them up.

4. - Top - End - #394
    Dwarf in the Playground

I have a bit of lower planes material that needs serious PEACHing. Link in signature. Thanks in advance!

5. - Top - End - #395
    Orc in the Playground

http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ouserules-list

A few days with no response at all while almost every other thread gets hits is rather disappointing.

6. - Top - End - #396
    Ogre in the Playground

I've gotten good critiques on my drakin race, but I've got nothing on any of the other material I've got in may homebrew signature.

7. - Top - End - #397
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Reality Glitch View Post
    I've gotten good critiques on my drakin race, but I've got nothing on any of the other material I've got in may homebrew signature.
    All I see in your signature below your post is the Drakin. You might want to link your extended signature (as I have in my signature) in your signature so people can easily navigate to it.

Otherwise it's like putting a spare room in your house, with the only door to it coming from outside of the house. It may be accessible, but it's a lot less convienient!
    Scientific Name: Wombous apocolypticus | Diet: Apocolypse Pie | Cuddly: Yes

World Building Projects:
    Magic
    : The Stuff of Sentience | Fate: The Fabric of Physics | Luck: The Basis of Biology

Order of the Stick Projects:
    Annotation of the Comic | Magic Compendium of the Comic | Transcription of the Comic
    Dad-a-chum? Dum-a-chum? Ded-a-chek? Did-a-chick?
    Extended Signature | My DeviantArt | Majora's Mask Point Race
    (you can't take the sky from me)

8. - Top - End - #398
    Ogre in the Playground

It links to the thread with all of my homebrew, though I should probably specify that.

9. - Top - End - #399

My Melee Fighting Style Feats have just been updated to include Shield and Sword feats. I would like them to be peached', though I wouldn't mind the TWFing feats be peached as well.

10. - Top - End - #400
    Ogre in the Playground

I'll take a look at the fighting feats and some other works on this page... If someone would take a gander at my Void Scriptor. Or any other class in my extended signature (some are past necro date, so PM me if you choose do that), I'd be much obliged. My material is 3.5.
    Homebrewers Extended Signature Yep, no more room in my actual signature ... on the bright side though, now I have room for a cool quote!
    If I had one ...
    Custom Avatar by ShadowySilence - He's a cool guy.

11. - Top - End - #401
    Ogre in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Could i ask for feedback on this please. It's my quick and dirty Fighter as a Prc fighter fix.

12. - Top - End - #402
    Barbarian in the Playground

I would greatly apreaciate it if someone would peach my Focus Sniper.
    I'd be willing to peach base classes for 3.5 or PF.
    The Focus Sniper: Boom. Head-shot.
    Spoiler: Older, and somewhat abandoned, classes
    Show
    The Chaote: a free form mage.
    My [wip] Magic fix: everyone has one, but how many encourage multi-classing?

13. - Top - End - #403
    Ogre in the Playground

... Pretty sure you already got mine, so I think that I'm going to peach your sniper Rose. I'll get that done soon!

14. - Top - End - #404
    Barbarian in the Playground

Thank you kindly.
    The Focus Sniper: Boom. Head-shot.
    Spoiler: Older, and somewhat abandoned, classes
    Show
    The Chaote: a free form mage.
    My [wip] Magic fix: everyone has one, but how many encourage multi-classing?

15. - Top - End - #405
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGirl

Some feedback on this would be helpful: http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...the-Seas-PEACH

Thanks
    Debby
    P.E.A.C.H. Please Evaluate And Critique Honestly. Being nicer and kinder doesn't hurt either. Note I generally only critique 3.5 and Pathfinder material.
    Please, please, please when using non-core material, cite to the books. There are too many books to wade through to find the one with the feat, special ability or spell you use.
    my creations in homebrew signature thread

16. - Top - End - #406
    Ogre in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Could i ask for some feedback on my Atranoch's please. Trying to make them work from around CR5 upto CR 20 with a single base profile but not getting much feedback :(.

17. - Top - End - #407
    Ogre in the Playground

If someone could take a gander at some or all of these races, that'd be great ... I can return the favor for any 3.5 material, and a little bit of pathfinder.
    Homebrewers Extended Signature Yep, no more room in my actual signature ... on the bright side though, now I have room for a cool quote!
    If I had one ...
    Custom Avatar by ShadowySilence - He's a cool guy.

18. - Top - End - #408
    Orc in the Playground

So i could use some peaching on my Hood of Voice.

I'll try some 3.5 peaching if anyone needs it.
    If you are going to shorten my name go with "Akaz" instead of "Aka" its less confusing.
    Also I may End up Capatalizing the BEginning of words, or mispelleing them interly.
    Think nothing of it, I just REALLY suck at typing.(Those examples were on purpose, though.)
    My Homebrews
    Homebrew Table Tutorial

19. - Top - End - #409
    Halfling in the Playground

I would some PEACHing please (I know it is still on the front page)
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...-(PEACH-PLEASE)
    Last edited by weso12; 2014-08-28 at 11:04 PM.

20. - Top - End - #410
    Pixie in the Playground

BardGuy

TheFamiliarRaven, PEACHed your Void Scriptor, that was a really fun class. If someone wouldn't mind PEACHing my Regenerator class (link is in my sig) that would be awesome.

21. - Top - End - #411
    Dwarf in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Quote Originally Posted by TheFamilarRaven View Post
    If someone could take a gander at some or all of these races, that'd be great ... I can return the favor for any 3.5 material, and a little bit of pathfinder.
    I gave a little offering. Hopefully it was sufficient. If so, I could use some input on the Shield Warden prestige class and its best friend the Offensive Shielding feat from my homebrew thread. I have no idea how long it's been since I last posted there (it's not a dead thread, I swear), so it's probably best to just PM a PEACH to me.
    Last edited by Overneath; 2014-08-13 at 06:36 PM.
    The difference between a Fighter and a Wizard isn't that they walked into a bar and the Wizard said something more profound. The difference is that the Wizard didn't walk into the bar at all.

Omnibus' Workshop: Where classes go to live. Now in the process of being updated!

22. - Top - End - #412
    Ogre in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Question, any notable numbers of current or past warhammer fantasy players around, been digging around my hard drive and found a mostly complete, (i think only war machines are missing), 6th ed re-write from ages back, tempted to post it for PEACH but not sure how many people would be interested.
    Last edited by Carl; 2014-08-24 at 12:26 PM.

23. - Top - End - #413
    Bugbear in the Playground

WhiteWizardGirl

Quote Originally Posted by weso12 View Post
    I would some PEACHing please (I know it is still on the front page), I am particularly interested in thoughts of the LA 0 Succubus (which was probably a horrible idea)
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...-(PEACH-PLEASE)
    I'll review it if you'll review my angel base class.

24. - Top - End - #414
    Titan in the Playground

Hey, I'm back and I have a shiny new toy: the Haematurge. (Link's in the sig because I'm on my phone.) It's fairly long, with a base class, 39 new invocations, 5 feats, 2 magic items, 2 ACFs, 2 sets of substitution levels, and a partridge in a pear tree, so here's the deal: PEACH whatever amount you're up to and I'll so a similar amount for you. So PEACH just the class and I'll PEACH a class (or something of similar length). PEACH that plus the invocations and I'll do two classes, or one class with new fiddly bits (e.g. invocations, soulmelds, mythos). PEACH the entire thing and I'll do three classes or one class with fiddly bits and one without. Or anything of roughly the same complexity. You can even save up if you don't have that much ready; just PM me when you have something new and I'll take a look.

I'll take a look at some of the stuff that's been posted as soon as I can—the sniper and the void scriptor look interesting.
    Last edited by Jeff the Green; 2014-08-26 at 05:18 AM.
    Author of The Auspician's Handbook and The Tempestarian's Handbook for Spheres of Power.
    Ask me (or the other authors) anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lateral View Post
    Well, of course I'm paranoid about everything. Hell, with Jeff as DM, I'd be paranoid even if we were playing a game set in The Magic Kiddie Funland of Perfectly Flat Planes and Sugar Plums.
    Greenman by Bradakhan/Spring Greenman by Comissar/Autumn Greenman by Sgt. Pepper/Winter Greenman by gurgleflep

25. - Top - End - #415

I would love it if people would PEACH my Iaijutsu Master 3.5 Base Class

26. - Top - End - #416
    Ogre in the Playground

I'd like some notes on my Remote Silhouette "discipline", since it fell off the front page without comment.

27. - Top - End - #417
    Ettin in the Playground

I'd definitely like some notes on my Arcane Pilgrim I tried not to reinvent too many wheels. And I'm trying to get to other people's stuff as well. Although some of the stuff is fairly complex for a short review.
    My Avatar is Glimtwizzle, a Gnomish Fighter/Illusionist by Cuthalion.

28. - Top - End - #418
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by AMFV View Post
    I'd definitely like some notes on my Arcane Pilgrim I tried not to reinvent too many wheels. And I'm trying to get to other people's stuff as well. Although some of the stuff is fairly complex for a short review.
    Well, I'm happy to do an in-depth review plus a bit of a conversation about it and any updates (if warranted) if you're willing to look over mine. Plus I'd owe you one (or several) thanks to relative length.
    Author of The Auspician's Handbook and The Tempestarian's Handbook for Spheres of Power.
    Well, of course I'm paranoid about everything. Hell, with Jeff as DM, I'd be paranoid even if we were playing a game set in The Magic Kiddie Funland of Perfectly Flat Planes and Sugar Plums.
    Greenman by Bradakhan/Spring Greenman by Comissar/Autumn Greenman by Sgt. Pepper/Winter Greenman by gurgleflep

29. - Top - End - #419
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff the Green View Post
    Well, I'm happy to do an in-depth review plus a bit of a conversation about it and any updates (if warranted) if you're willing to look over mine. Plus I'd owe you one (or several) thanks to relative length.
    I'd love to look over yours, I was already looking at it, but it's lengthier it might take me a longer bit to get a good review. Also as a fair warning I'm newer to this and so I'm not sure if my review will necessarily be as polished
    My Avatar is Glimtwizzle, a Gnomish Fighter/Illusionist by Cuthalion.

30. - Top - End - #420
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by AMFV View Post
    I'd love to look over yours, I was already looking at it, but it's lengthier it might take me a longer bit to get a good review. Also as a fair warning I'm newer to this and so I'm not sure if my review will necessarily be as polished
    No worries; I expect any reviews of mine to take a while and I don't know how important experience with homebrew design is for critiquing it. I'm taking a look at yours right now; I need to head to bed, but at a first glance Bluydee is right (but I have some ideas to fix the MAD) and I'm kind of allergic to smites/day.