New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 38 of 50 FirstFirst ... 13282930313233343536373839404142434445464748 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,140 of 1484
  1. - Top - End - #1111
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: MS Paint Adventures 7: At the Price of Oblivion

2. - Top - End - #1112
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Tectonic Robot View Post
    It's... alright I guess. I think I'd need some actual gamzee lines to decide.

Quote Originally Posted by Lateral View Post
    Hey, so what's the first usage of 'all the X all of them?' The first example I can think of is on Sollux's introduction page, before Vriska was even introduced.
    I did a quick search of act 1-4 for "all of them" and it didn't turn up any results, so that was probably the first one.

Quote Originally Posted by Devils_Advocate View Post

Well, there are (canon fan)trolls in... can we just call it "Universe C" now? Yes, let's do that. So that's a thing that's going to happen, unless Aranea succeeds in dooming that timeline or whatever.
    When I first read those panels my first assumption was that it was showing trolls and Cherubs in A2, meaning that Cherubs existed but not necessarily that trolls will exist in C. I can't really remember if it's been absolutely confirmed that Caliborn was raised in universe C or not, but I do remember Calliope implying to Roxy about Universe C being seperate from A and B. Something about a time being more like a wreath than a line in A and B because of all of LE's medling or something? I need to re read Act 6 when I have the time. Too bad I have none of the time. None of it.

As for Gamzee, this panel makes me think that somewhere, deep down, under all the madness and the mind control, he's still the loveable clown who was the nicest troll in all of Act 5 Act 1. I hope there's some way to make him sane again, but there probably isn't.

Some stuff about the cherubs:
    I remember reading a post, probably by Bladekindeyewear, about the angels that are a step above Cherubs being Seraphs, also known as Burning Ones, with the red supergiant being associated with Caliborn and the Green Sun being associated with Calliope.
    However: According to wikipedia, "the word seraph is normally a synonym for serpents", so you could interpret the Giant Freaking Snake form of an adult cherub to be a seraph.

3. - Top - End - #1113
    Ogre in the Playground

Devil

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
    and I'm perplexing? yay! it means I'm not trapped in any labels, which means I'm an individual! for labels is categorization, and categorization leads to groupings, which leads to conformity, which means individuality is only within the unknown. thats why light is associated with order you see, for knowledge reveals and sorts things into other things.

but at the same time, one must have knowledge of self to be oneself.
    Neelix: You know something? You're acting more Tuvokian than usual this morning.
    Tuvok: I am who I am, Mr. Neelix. It is impossible for me to be more or less like myself.
    (later)
    Tuvok: Mr. Neelix.
    Neelix: Yeah?
    Tuvok: Do you think you could possibly behave a little less like yourself?
    - "Star Trek: Voyager"

which sort of means individuality is a mix of chaos and order, but a mix that leads to more chaos. or maybe my mind has been touched by fae. no thats stupid, fae don't exist, but it would be awesome if they could.
    Well, maybe they can, but they just don't yet.

!!!

but yes, chaos is known for being perplexing, because knowledge is order, and confusion is chaos. or maybe I just have a weird order, but is there any difference?
    Well, I think that getting formal about it gets into the less vague (I think?) concept of entropy and the math of information theory. But a lot of the time, saying that something is relatively ordered is basically just a way of saying that it's more easily understood, I think. Which is basically a more subjective version of saying that it's less easily summarized. Which is why the more objective version is given in terms of data compression and whatnot. I think.

But speaking abstractly, in theory there's objective reality which exists independent of our understanding on the one hand, and our sense experiences and concepts on the other hand. With the former "out there" in "the external world" and the latter "in here", within the mind. And the idea of "truth" is the idea that our perceptions can accurately represent reality. But the thing of it is, that's just a concept that links the concept of "reality" with the concept of "our perceptions"! So how can different concepts of what truth and reality are be objectively evaluated, when we do not have reality itself within our minds to serve as a component of any of our thoughts, only various ideas about reality?

At least, that's the main thing that I got out of the Principia Discordia. Come to think of it, it seems that Immanuel Kant expresses the notion more directly by saying that the "thing-in-itself" is unknowable. But the Principia specifically applies this principle to the concepts of order and disorder, which is why I bring it up. The idea being that we call related information "ordered" and unrelated information "disordered", but it is only our minds, using our concepts, that do the relating. So order and disorder, in those senses at least, are subjective, rather than a part of objective reality.

Of course, there's the added complication that our minds and their contents are themselves real things (or are they? O_O), so one might think that these are parts of reality of which we might, in principle, have direct knowledge. Ah, but even here, a concept is distinct from that which the concept represents -- whatever that might mean! So I have concepts of my concepts, and a concept of my mind, which is necessarily a simplification at best, since otherwise it would have to include a full-scale representation of itself along with everything else! Hence Kant said of self-knowledge, "I have no knowledge of myself as I am, but merely as I appear to myself."

Then again, in principle, it seems like perhaps a mind could simply directly use mental constructs -- thoughts, ideas, emotions, and even the mind itself as a whole -- as full-scale models of themselves in addition to their other functions? Hmmmmm....

Quote Originally Posted by The Mormegil View Post
    Let's face it, so many things about Gamzee don't make any goddamn sense.
    That's really all there is to say on the matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Lateral View Post
    Hey, so what's the first usage of 'all the X all of them?' The first example I can think of is on Sollux's introduction page, before Vriska was even introduced.
    According to the MS Paint Adventures Wiki, that's the first one.

Quote Originally Posted by Randomguy View Post
    It's... alright I guess.
    Yeah, that was my reaction. It's not bad, but... eh. Personally, I imagine Gamzee speaking with a WaVeRiNg VoIcE when stoned, and alternating between SHOUTING and non-quietly whispering (so rasping, I guess), when sober.

A lot of the troll's quirks are described in their introductions as reflecting how they speak aloud, and there are further indications later on that this is the general case. Tavros wasn't initially described as loud, but Vriska comments that he even whipsers weirdly loudly, so it seems pretty safe to assume that ALL CAPS generally represents LOUDNESS. And I think Andrew explained somewhere that Eridan's wweird accent includes pronouncing "v" like "w" (though how he pronounces "w" is less clear).

So I basically just apply that business to the fullest possible extend at every opportunity, because I like how it makes the characters' voices more distinctive. For example, I imagine Terezi's voice to sound slightly garbled as well as LOUD, corresponding to how the extent of her letter substitutions makes her text less readable than most. And Latula sounds garbled in the same manner, but less lound.

When I first read those panels my first assumption was that it was showing trolls and Cherubs in A2, meaning that Cherubs existed but not necessarily that trolls will exist in C. I can't really remember if it's been absolutely confirmed that Caliborn was raised in universe C or not, but I do remember Calliope implying to Roxy about Universe C being seperate from A and B. Something about a time being more like a wreath than a line in A and B because of all of LE's medling or something? I need to re read Act 6 when I have the time. Too bad I have none of the time. None of it.
    Well, it's Jade's stated intention to deliver Earth to Universe C (and Earth is the planet that Calliope and Caliborn grew up on), but I guess we don't know for sure that that will happen. In fact, upon rereading Hussie's exposition to Caliborn (the parenthetical previous link), we're only told that the Batterwitch was responsible for removing Earth from its universe (as we've already seen), not that she determines its subsequent location. And indeed, if we had been told that, it would significantly narrow down the likely results of the present conflict.

But my thinking is, even if the Condesce is defeated, why would anyone go and stick Earth back in Universe A? A2 in particular strikes me as odd, because that would indicate that Doc Scratch arranged to summon Lord English back into his native universe instance. Which seems... well. Odd, as I said. But stranger things have most assuredly happened.

As for Gamzee, this panel makes me think that somewhere, deep down, under all the madness and the mind control, he's still the loveable clown who was the nicest troll in all of Act 5 Act 1.
    Well, either that or that's what he's trying to trick Terezi into thinking.

Which, honestly, doesn't strike me as that reprehensible, given that she was just stabbing the living **** out of him as he just stood there, and shouting at him to fight back? Even getting mad at him for resorting to emotional manipulation is kind of faulting him for not pulling his punches, so to speak, which doesn't quite strike me as in the spirit of Terezi's request.

So I have a hard time seeing this incident as Gamzee crossing some sort of moral line. But that's not to say that he isn't horrible, or that this incident isn't part of a particular pattern of horribleness; and that, I think, is the real reason that it has earned him a lot of scorn from various fans. Because, looking past the context of this particular situation to the broader context of his history with Terezi, one may infer that Gamzee has acted similarly in circumstances in which he was not similarly provoked, albeit to a lesser degree.

All things considered, I think I have to echo Dave's sentiments on the matter: I don't know what a healthy caliginous relationship looks like, if such a thing is even possible, so I don't feel qualified to judge whether this particular relationship is especially ****ed up.

... Although, looking back, I never got the impression Eridan's and Vriska's kismesissitude was ****ed up at all, notwithstanding that it involved the two of them killing a bunch of other people. Which is almost surprising, given the two trolls involved. Like, if it wasn't, then it obviously stands in stark contrast to Vriska's relationship with Tavros, which obviously has been amazingly ****ed up throughout the entire story.

Some stuff about the cherubs:
    I remember reading a post, probably by Bladekindeyewear, about the angels that are a step above Cherubs being Seraphs, also known as Burning Ones, with the red supergiant being associated with Caliborn and the Green Sun being associated with Calliope.
    However: According to wikipedia, "the word seraph is normally a synonym for serpents", so you could interpret the Giant Freaking Snake form of an adult cherub to be a seraph.
    Stealth puns are the best puns.

I don't see how the "However" is warranted, though. Recall how each of the Felt's names was based on a number from 1 to 15, and something about that character was in turn based on the name. It seems likely that something along the same lines is at work here.

So instead of "However", it's "In addition".
    Last edited by Devils_Advocate; 2014-04-11 at 12:23 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by icefractal View Post
    Abstract positioning, either fully "position doesn't matter" or "zones" or whatever, is fine. If the rules reflect that. Exact positioning, with a visual representation, is fine. But "exact positioning theoretically exists, and the rules interact with it, but it only exists in the GM's head and is communicated to the players a bit at a time" sucks for anything even a little complex. And I say this from a GM POV.

4. - Top - End - #1114
    Ettin in the Playground

So... happy 4/13, everybody.

5. - Top - End - #1115
    Troll in the Playground

Dudebros and Gamegirls, BEHOLD!

Spoiler: Squee
    Show
    SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

6. - Top - End - #1116
    Troll in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the guy who does paranatural is doing homestuck things and sqeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeee
    Truth resists simplicity.

7. - Top - End - #1117
    Ogre in the Playground

Oh my goodness, this is wonderful news!

8. - Top - End - #1118
    Barbarian in the Playground

PirateGuy

Don't forget to read the stuff Hussie posted at the bottom of the page for the full story of how this came to be.

9. - Top - End - #1119

RedWizardGuy

Yes. Hell yes. Hell ****ing yes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Book of Erotic Fantasy
    Love Life of an Ooze: One ooze. Idiot hits ooze. Two oozes.
    If you use a blood-based McGuffin in a campaign with a vampire PC, plan for what will happen when said PC sticks it in his mouth.

10. - Top - End - #1120
    Ogre in the Playground

Somehow I managed to miss finding out about this until 1:00 AM on 4/14, even though I checked mspa several times on 4/13, and when I was checking I specifically looked for a news post because I thought that the second secret project would be revealed. I have failed my spot checks.

Spoiler: My Reaction to the new thing
    Show
    I'm -EXCIT----------------ED!

11. - Top - End - #1121
    Ettin in the Playground

I have only one question:

How do I get this on my RSS feed?

(Also: Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.)
    Excellent avatar by Elder Tsofu.

12. - Top - End - #1122
    Titan in the Playground

I think I'll react in an appropriately Karkatian fashion

THIS WILL PROBABLY BE HORRIBLE. I WOULDN'T BE SURPRISED IF THEY ALL PORTRAY THEM INACCURATELY AND SCREW EVERYTHING UP. MIGHT AS WELL JUST LET THE MARY SUES IN AND FAN THEIR POMPOUS MAJESTIES FOR ALL ETERNITY NOW.
    I'm also on discord as "raziere".

13. - Top - End - #1123
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
    I think I'll react in an appropriately Karkatian fashion

THIS WILL PROBABLY BE HORRIBLE. I WOULDN'T BE SURPRISED IF THEY ALL PORTRAY THEM INACCURATELY AND SCREW EVERYTHING UP. MIGHT AS WELL JUST LET THE MARY SUES IN AND FAN THEIR POMPOUS MAJESTIES FOR ALL ETERNITY NOW.
    you get a 6/10 for that acting there. not enough swearing to be properly karkat like.
    If you want a OotS style Touhou avatar, send me a request.

Steam name: memnarch. Same avatar.

14. - Top - End - #1124
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by memnarch View Post
    you get a 6/10 for that acting there. not enough swearing to be properly karkat like.
    sorry, its the best I could do, given the forum I'm on.
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2014-04-14 at 07:22 PM.
    I'm also on discord as "raziere".

15. - Top - End - #1125
    Ogre in the Playground

I like that Paradox Space is a series of short strips.

Also.

Spoiler
    Show

honk :o)
    HONK (o:
    i am going to make it through this year
    if it kills me
    i am going to make it though this year
    if it kills me

16. - Top - End - #1126

RedWizardGuy

I think I see where the current Paradox Space arc is going, and I can't wait to be proven right!
    If you use a blood-based McGuffin in a campaign with a vampire PC, plan for what will happen when said PC sticks it in his mouth.

17. - Top - End - #1127
    Ogre in the Playground

heheh... Paradox space puns.

18. - Top - End - #1128

RedWizardGuy

Paradox Space is doing a D&D arc, with Terezi as DM. The characters match their players pretty well, I must say.

Back up top with thee!
    Last edited by Teln; 2014-08-27 at 11:21 AM.

19. - Top - End - #1129
    Troll in the Playground

Karkat indeed strikes as a person who would make a Humanish warriortype before anything else.

I wonder whats the Level adjustment on a half undead half uneaten crab sandwich though.....
    Despite everything, its still me.

20. - Top - End - #1130

ElfMonkGuy

So, Hussie has announced the end of the gigapause to be sometime in mid to late October! I'd put a link, but you can't link to news posts, so you'll just have to look for yourself. He didn't finish writing everything, nor is he going to release it all at once. He's confirmed that the server's been upgraded, though, and that apparently something's coming up that is not the end of Homestuck.

21. - Top - End - #1131

RedWizardGuy

Hmm, if I start today I should finish rereading in time.

22. - Top - End - #1132
    Dwarf in the Playground

Flumph

This is great since I missed reading the updates of that great webcomic. But I knew it was for a good reason since being involve in the creation of that game alone is bound to take several months of his time. And just happy that pretty soon I will be able to start reading it again since it feels like so long ago since the previous update.

23. - Top - End - #1133
    Troll in the Playground

IT resuemed

TO HAPEN.
    Despite everything, its still me.

24. - Top - End - #1134
    Ogre in the Playground

HalfOrcPirate

I wonder if the year break will have caused a drop in the number of readers
    Last edited by Androgeus; 2014-09-29 at 07:46 AM.
    "Three blokes walk into a pub. One of them is a little bit stupid, and the whole scene unfolds with a tedious inevitability." - Bill Bailey
    Androgeus' 3 step guide to Doctor Who speculation:
    Spoiler
    Show
    1. Pick a random character
    2. State that person is The Rani
    3. goto 1

25. - Top - End - #1135
    Ogre in the Playground

I'm starting the "Who'll be the first character to die post-hiatus" sweepstakes too, by the way.
    i am going to make it through this year
    if it kills me
    i am going to make it though this year
    if it kills me

26. - Top - End - #1136
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow of the Sun View Post
    I'm starting the "Who'll be the first character to die post-hiatus" sweepstakes too, by the way.
    Terezi is the logical choice. All the trolls are prophesied to die, and she's the only one who hasn't (unless her alternate-universe death in the future she foresaw where she let Vriska go counts, I guess.)

Aside from Gamzee, of course, but he's a clown.
    Last edited by Aquillion; 2014-09-29 at 11:06 AM.

27. - Top - End - #1137
    Ettin in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Personally, I've been expecting Karkat to die for sometime - ~ath was set up as fairly perfect foreshadowing, what with it's explicitly stated ability to trigger on the death of either the universe or Karkat himself. It just seems custom built for Karkat to die, only for a ~ath file to activate. We've seen examples of how those can get pretty nasty.

Of course, Hussy has filled this story with so many odd little extra details that virtually anything he wants to do would be viewed as properly foreshadowed. Did he really intend to kill Jaspers with the Unabridged Sassacre's back when he quipped "you could kill a cat with it" back in Act 1? I honestly have no clue whether he planned all this out from the beginning or if he intentionally filled the whole story with hooks he could tie back to.
    Spoiler: My inventory:
    Show

1 Sentient Sword
    1 Jammy Dodger (I was promised tea)
    1 Godwin Point.

Quote Originally Posted by Kairos Theodosian
    It appears someone will have to saddle my goat, for we now must ride out in glorious battle.

28. - Top - End - #1138
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Calemyr View Post
    Personally, I've been expecting Karkat to die for sometime - ~ath was set up as fairly perfect foreshadowing, what with it's explicitly stated ability to trigger on the death of either the universe or Karkat himself. It just seems custom built for Karkat to die, only for a ~ath file to activate. We've seen examples of how those can get pretty nasty.

Of course, Hussy has filled this story with so many odd little extra details that virtually anything he wants to do would be viewed as properly foreshadowed. Did he really intend to kill Jaspers with the Unabridged Sassacre's back when he quipped "you could kill a cat with it" back in Act 1? I honestly have no clue whether he planned all this out from the beginning or if he intentionally filled the whole story with hooks he could tie back to.
    Karkat did die recently, remember? Jane forked him.

29. - Top - End - #1139
    Ettin in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Randomguy View Post
    Karkat did die recently, remember? Jane forked him.
    Ah, true. But he was revived immediately afterward, right? Is that enough of a death to trigger a ~ath file? Maybe it's already started. I suppose it is true, though. With Sollux's half death, Aradia's being dead from the start, Kanaya's Rainbow Drinker resurrection, Karkat's stab-heal, and perhaps Caliborn's repeated murders of Gamzee, Terezi is the only one who hasn't died in some sense of the world (beyond her current emotional turmoil).

And, of course, you can't use the old "has this character finished their arc" metric that usually qualifies people for death in other stories. Hussie doesn't care whether someone's ready to die.
    Spoiler: My inventory:
    Show

1 Sentient Sword
    1 Jammy Dodger (I was promised tea)
    1 Godwin Point.

Quote Originally Posted by Kairos Theodosian
    It appears someone will have to saddle my goat, for we now must ride out in glorious battle.

30. - Top - End - #1140

RedWizardGuy

The giga-potato has been confirmed for the 17th!