New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #181
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Sarone's Skull and Shackles: The Wormwood Mutiny: IC

"I'll go with too. I'll show these vermin how a sword dance works!"
    "Reach down into your heart and you'll find many reasons to fight. Survival. Honor. Glory. But what about those who feel it's their duty to protect the innocent? There you'll find a warrior savage enough to match any dragon, and in the end, they'll retain what the others won't. Their humanity."

2. - Top - End - #182
    Ogre in the Playground

Rugnar

Smashing an unconscious wasn't challenging but satisfying after the days he had. THe surly dwarf scowls and raises his hammer again, waiting of another chance to kill something.

3. - Top - End - #183
    Barbarian in the Playground

As the group goes through the cargo, you all find little sign of more of the Dire Rats. However, there are a total of four bales of barley, two which loooking like the dire rats clawed their way out of them.

With help by 'Fishgut' Kroop and 'Cut-Throat' Grok, the group goes through the bales, discovering evidence that the two opened bales had rat droppings and such. Taking a harpoon, 'Fishguts' repeatedly stabs the two other bales, though nothing inside was moving or bleeding. Satisfied, 'Fishguts' had both taken into the galley and sealed in a chest in the quartermaster's office.

"You all did a good job," 'Fishguts' says, before he and 'Cut-Throat' go to one of the clawed bales. "Except for 'Lucky', you all need to be up deck. I need to take care of this."

As the recruits make it on deck, various crew staare at them. Among a few of them, such as Fipps and Aretta, Master Scourge moves towards them.

"Seems there was a ruckus down in the main hold. And you all were down there. What was going on?"

OOC:
    Spoiler
    Show

New Rum rules in effect. Only one to not roll is Morbis Meh. All others need to roll.

Also, I need the night actions the rest of you are taking. Ezekial will be heading back down to the Galley to clean up and check on the barley.
    Cool. His ego and his survival instincts are fighting for control of his mouth. - Ennesby, Schlock Mercenary

Favorite Merc Maxims

2. A Sergeant in motion outranks a Lieutenant who doesn't know what's going on.
    3. An ordnance technician at a dead run outranks everybody.
    27. Don't be afraid to be the first to resort to violence.

4. - Top - End - #184
    Troll in the Playground

We found your mother and took turns. "Rats. Really, really big rats." He finds it odd that Scourge (I'll die before I call him master of anything) has not commented on the gear they had now.
    "Can you do science to it?"
    "I can do science to anything."

5. - Top - End - #185
    Titan in the Playground

"Rats like out of the start of a bad adventure story!" the Qadiran adds.
    "Reach down into your heart and you'll find many reasons to fight. Survival. Honor. Glory. But what about those who feel it's their duty to protect the innocent? There you'll find a warrior savage enough to match any dragon, and in the end, they'll retain what the others won't. Their humanity."

6. - Top - End - #186
    Ogre in the Playground

Daemon

"Yeah, looks like they came in on some of the barley. The cook is there with them now. On the upside, if you're a fan of fresh rat meat, dinners will be to your liking for a few days," Varya jests with a smirk.

7. - Top - End - #187
    Troll in the Playground

"Wait, THAT'S why they took the bodies? That's disgusting!"

8. - Top - End - #188
    Ettin in the Playground

Binderal shrugs. "at least it's fresh."
    Spoiler
    Show

My Characters

DMing
    Sanity Check: IC OOC
    Age of Worms in Eberron IC OOC

Quote Originally Posted by mshady View Post
    Not sure of the details, I trust in King.
    Quote Originally Posted by RaggedAngel View Post
    "Hello, there. You seem to be in the middle of something overtly magical. Is this a bad time to talk?"
    Drawing OOTS Avatars Guide

9. - Top - End - #189

OOC:
    Spoiler
    Show

24 Hours til next update (roughly).

Smiling, Ezekial looks at Harry when Gareth gives his expression and gives the ranger clap on the back. "I will have you know that the only thing fresh we have been using is the fine creatures of the sea, not some oversized rodents. You can trust me on that."

"Though, to be honest, in some cultures and societies, eating the flesh and meat of a dire animal is considered a delicacy," Ezekial says to Master Scourge, giving the recruits a wink.

Spoiler
    Show

Bluff Check (1d20+0)[19]

Hearing what Ezekial says, Master Scourge's head raises, his mouth in a horror as the various crew around him give looks of disgust. "But neither Harry or I are the main cook, that is Master Kroop and the Captain by extension to decide what to do with the rats."
    Last edited by Sarone; 2013-02-07 at 06:08 PM.
    Cool. His ego and his survival instincts are fighting for control of his mouth. - Ennesby, Schlock Mercenary

Favorite Merc Maxims

10. - Top - End - #190
    Ogre in the Playground

Rugnar

"Atleast their not thrown in a pot," he mumbles to himself.

11. - Top - End - #191

As Master Scourge works his jaw to figure ut if Ezekial is telling the truth or not, a loud shout and yelling could be heard from the Captain's quarters.

Perception 15
    Spoiler
    Show

You hear Captain Harrigan yelling at someone.

Perception 20
    Spoiler
    Show

You hear Captain Harrigan yelling at Mr. Plugg for the barley. You barely hear Mr. Plugg say something when Captain Harrigan tells him to get this taken care and clean the hold. 'Fishguts' speaks up, then Cpatain Harrigan says not to use the recruits, since they already covered their duties.

Perception 25
    Spoiler
    Show

Knocking on the door, 'Fishguts' Kroop and 'Cut-Throat" Grok walk in and present a dead dire rat and one of the busted open bales of barley. Giving his report, Captain Harrigan tells Mr. Plugg what was he doing gtting the barley.

Mr. Plugg stammers out an answer but is cut off by Captain Harrigan, telling him it was his mess, therefore he will clean it up. Clearing his throat, 'Fishguts' Kroop tells him tat the two cook assistants and the various riggers and swabs took care of the rats. Captain Harrigan then tells 'Fishguts' Kroop to make sure Mr. Plugg doesn't get the recruits involved.

A few seconds later, Mr. Plugg and 'Fishguts' are out the Captain's Quarters, Mr. Plugg's expression a look of simmering anger while 'Fishguts' Kroop has a slightly smug look.

"Master Scourge, get some crew and clean up the mess in the hold," Mr. Plugg says, giving the recruits a murderous stare, before looking at Master Scourge.

Looking at the various crew nearby, Master Scourge quickly nods at them, ignoring the recrutis. "Aye, Mr. Plugg. We'll get it cleaned. We'll make sure the hold is clean tonight."

Quickly turning, Master Scourge and the selected crew quickly. "If only to keep those rats out of the hands and pots 'Fishguts' Kroop and his assistants."

With that done, Mr. Plugg heads to the Officer's Quarters, leaving the deck for the crew to do as they wish.

OOC:
    (Night actions: Got Morbis Meh, King Tius, HuskyBoi, and ArchPaladin actions for the night. I'll post minor updates for those roleplaying.)
    Last edited by Sarone; 2013-02-09 at 11:02 PM.

Favorite Merc Maxims

12. - Top - End - #192
    Troll in the Playground

Gareth waits until the officers have left. "I can't be the only one who thinks that was very strange."

13. - Top - End - #193
    Titan in the Playground

The Qadiran seeks out Shivikah.

"How are you holding up?"

14. - Top - End - #194
    Ogre in the Playground

Rugnar

The dwarf decides to seek out company of others of his kind. Perhaps it is a sense of camaraderie he desires or that he sees a similar soul in "Narwal".

15. - Top - End - #195
    Ogre in the Playground

Daemon

Varya chugs her rum happily and finds the person she is looking for. She seemed nice, come on Varya, bring the charm... "Hiya Barefoot! How is your evening? You know... there was a pretty nice looking bottle of wine in my footlocker... along with a tiny xylophone of all things.... anyway, I was thinking it might be a tasty way to entertain us for a nice evening. The wine, not the xylophone, of course. You, your nephew and I, anyone else you like... we could probably split it tomorrow... if your interested." Varya smiles happily at her fellow female rigger.

Spoiler
    Show
    Fort: (1d20+3)[20]
    Wisdom Penalty: (1d3)[2]
    Charisma Bonus: (1d4)[1]

Diplomancy on Barefoot: (1d20)[16]

16. - Top - End - #196

Hearing Gareth's question once the Master Scourge grabbed Fipps, Aretta, Slippery Syl, a lanky male human, and a wild eyed, grinning female gnome, Ezekial gives Gareth a smile.

"I believe they took my statement for dire animals being a delicacy literally," the alchemist says, looking at the recruits then at teh rest of the crew. "Welp, time to clean the galley. Don't want to give the critters a reason to go in there."

Turning, Ezekial follows Harold to the Galley, seeing Master Scourge and his group cleaning the hold and grabbing the rats bodies, making sure that neither cooks grab any of the rats, and hauling the bad bales up to the main deck and tossing it over the side.

Spoiler
    Show

Check #1 Profession (cook) (1d20+5)[17] Perception (1d20+5)[19]
    Check #2 Profession (cook) (1d20+5)[20] Perception (1d20+5)[8]
    Check #3 Profession (cook) (1d20+5)[16] Perception (1d20+5)[23]
    Check #4 Profession (cook) (1d20+5)[6] Perception (1d20+5)[21]

Check #5 Profession (cook) (1d20+5)[6] Perception (1d20+5)[24]
    Check #6 Profession (cook) (1d20+5)[15] Perception (1d20+5)[18]
    Check #7 Profession (cook) (1d20+5)[14] Perception (1d20+5)[22]
    Check #8 Profession (cook) (1d20+5)[11] Perception (1d20+5)[21]

As Artazostra walks to Shivikah, she notices the exslaver was by herself, looking at the horizon. When Artazostra gets closer, Shivikah looks at her and nods. "Good evening Arty. Looks you had fun tonight as well. You get any of the rats?"

Rugnar finds 'Narwhal' among the physical games again, this time seeing Jaundiced Jape and the dwarf wrestling. Noticing the Rugnar, Narwhal breaks the grapple by the half-orc. "Heard a scuffle down there. What did you and your 'friends' face?"

As Varya makes her way to 'Barefoot' Toppins and Jack 'Scrimshaw', Rosie is there talking with the two. Seeing the sword mage, Rosie waves and helps set up place for you to sit. Hearing Varya speak, Rosie smiles. "You know, the wine sounds good for tomorrow, but I am going to be helping your friend Lucky with her entertainment. You guys aren't half bad."

Listening, 'Barefoot' nods at Rosie's statement. "That would be good. Better than the rum we are having now."

Favorite Merc Maxims

17. - Top - End - #197
    Troll in the Playground

Seeing his chance, Gareth runs to bed before the clingy gnome can grab his leg again.

18. - Top - End - #198
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Sarone View Post
    As Artazostra walks to Shivikah, she notices the exslaver was by herself, looking at the horizon. When Artazostra gets closer, Shivikah looks at her and nods. "Good evening Arty. Looks you had fun tonight as well. You get any of the rats?"
    "Unfortunately no. I'm not much of a warrior. My talents were always more suited to belly dancing, rather than dervish dancing."

19. - Top - End - #199
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Sarone View Post

Rugnar finds 'Narwhal' among the physical games again, this time seeing Jaundiced Jape and the dwarf wrestling. Noticing the Rugnar, Narwhal breaks the grapple by the half-orc. "Heard a scuffle down there. What did you and your 'friends' face?"
    "Rats, big rats... better be careful what you eat?" he says with a wink. "So what's the game tonight?"
    Last edited by shugyosha; 2013-02-13 at 01:00 AM.

20. - Top - End - #200
    Ettin in the Playground

Binderal does his best to try and talk to the resident sorceress on board. He asks her the usual questions that one would pose to a sorceress....

"How long have you been on board? Do you like serving? What spells can you cast? What does the Captain have you do. Is there any way I can help? Is there anything you can teach me?"

Diplomacy Roll: (1d20+7)[17]
    Spoiler
    Show

My Characters

DMing
    Sanity Check: IC OOC
    Age of Worms in Eberron IC OOC

Quote Originally Posted by mshady View Post
    Not sure of the details, I trust in King.
    Quote Originally Posted by RaggedAngel View Post
    "Hello, there. You seem to be in the middle of something overtly magical. Is this a bad time to talk?"
    Drawing OOTS Avatars Guide

21. - Top - End - #201

ArchPaladin

"Ah, don't worry about it, then," Shivikah says, before noticing Varya and the other ladies talking. "Come on, let's find out what these other ladies are doing."

Turning, Shivikah heads to chat with Varya, 'Barefoot', 'Scrimchaw', and Rosie. Feeling good, Artazostra heads over with the other ladies as well, and to help out Varya if she would like some help.

Shugyosha

Though the other crew members might have a negative reaction to the thought of eating dire ats, Jaundiced Jape gives a toothy smile as 'Narwhal' laughs. "Says you. Between Jaundiced Jape and myself, we are the only ones who could stomach the bilge water that 'Fishguts' was making before the bookworm and the 'ranger' showed up."

"As for tonight, we are wrestling," 'Narwhal' says, looking over at a human male with a scowl on his face. "Hey 'Cog', you up to next."

Turning back to Rugnar, 'Narwhal' nods. "Simple rules; no weapons, no magic. No kill hits. First one to go unconscious or taps out loses. If ref calls you out, then you are out. You in, Rugnar?"

King Tius

Despite waiting a few minutes, the sailing master does not show up, being in the captain's quarter. Just as he was giving up hope, the bed raggled gnome, Giffer, comes over. "You know, standing there and not mingling with the crew isn't the best of ideas, you know," Giffer says to Binderal. "You probably want to come over and say hi, like that lady sword mage."

Taking the elf's hand, Giffer guides Binderal to where the ladies and 'Scrimshaw' are. "By the way, thanks for being able to change the taste of drinks and such. Captain doesn't much care for book magic and view those who use it as untrustworthy, especially among crew," Giffer says to Binderal, taking a seat on top of a barrel. "'Course, if he trusts you, then he'll help you out. But for now, just stick with us crew until after you can prove yourself."

OOC @ King Tius
    Spoiler
    Show

Unfortunately, though Peppery Longfarthing is a sorceress, she isn't friendly to the crew and spends a bit of time with Captain Harrigan. In addition, due to Charisma being a major stat for her, DC will be in the 20s or so.

Also, she doesn't come statted out, so I'll have to work on her CS if you want to chat with her. Be mindful, though, you are going to need some really good luck if you want to get her on your side.
    Last edited by Sarone; 2013-02-14 at 11:55 AM.

Favorite Merc Maxims

22. - Top - End - #202
    Ogre in the Playground

Rugnar

The sea worthy dwarf gives a toothy smile. "Is a dwarf match you want or dwarves against the world?"

23. - Top - End - #203
    Titan in the Playground

The Qadiran follows Shivikah to where the other ladies are talking.

"Good to hear. Maybe I can spice up your musical performance with a little Kelish belly dancing?"

24. - Top - End - #204

Shugyosha

Hearing Rugnar's statement, 'Narwhal' shakes his head. "Maybe later on, but tonight is just one on one. Just remember, no weapons. Cog, you ready?"

As Rugnar takes his place 10 feet from Cog, Narwhal places hand out in between. Raising it it, Cog launches himself at Rugnar

Spoiler
    Show

Crimson Cog Grapple roll (1d20+4)[23]

Coming at Rugnar, Cog manages to get a hold of the dwarf, getting his arms around Rugnars arm and neck.

OOC @Shugyosha
    Spoiler
    Show

You lost initiative and Cog manages to grapple you. You can attempt to gain the upperhand by grappling him.

FYI: Rugnar has the Improved Grapple Feat. He gets a +2 to his Grapple checks and +2 to his defense against grappling. Unfortunately, Cog got a 23, so Rugnar is grappled.

Beating Cog's CMD will make you the grappler. If he fails to overtake you next turn, you will need a grapple check (already asked for in the OOC) and then can either pin him or damage him. While lethal damge is an option, you should not use it and just inflict the nonlethal damage.

Hearing Artazostra's offer, 'Barefoot' laughs loudly, though quickly tries to stiffle it. "Sorry Arty, but the last time you did that, most of the men here were drooling over you. If you do help 'Lucky' just make sure you don't overshadow her."
    Last edited by Sarone; 2013-02-15 at 12:54 PM.

Favorite Merc Maxims

25. - Top - End - #205
    Titan in the Playground

"I'm honestly surprised at that, to be honest. I'd have thought the men'd be more interested in a hard, practical woman. Someone like Shiv, maybe. I may have a pretty face, but I've also got the soft, fat body of a live spent in idle luxury. The kind that's not too useful working on a ship."

Spoiler
    Show
    Influence check with the compliment to Shivikah: (1d20+2)[8]

26. - Top - End - #206
    Ogre in the Playground

Rugnar

The dwarf tries to slip out of the hold and pivot against Cog.

Spoiler
    Show

(1d20+6)[11] to grapple
    (1d3+3)[6] nonlethal damage
    Last edited by shugyosha; 2013-02-15 at 07:55 PM.

27. - Top - End - #207
    Ogre in the Playground

Daemon

Oblivious to the intended compliment, Varya snorts a laugh at the Qadiran's statement. "I'm pretty sure that practicality falls rather low on a sailor's priorities when it comes to such things - probably ranking between handedness and the ability to whistle in their list of desirable traits."

28. - Top - End - #208
    Titan in the Playground

"The only list of desired traits I ever saw was my grandfather's, and there was only one thing on it: Fanatical worship of Sarenrae. Oh, and "Must not care about the exorbitant amounts of money I spend commissioning temples to be built with my name on them." I hate that self-righteous goat."

29. - Top - End - #209

Shugyosha

Though Cog manages to get ahold of Rugnar initially, it is clear that his time aboard ship is doing more for him that anything else. Though he tries to pin the dwarf, Rugnar quickly manages to make it trouble for him, with Cog managing to get, and maintain, the advantage, delivering a knee to the human's gut before 'Narwhal taps on both wrestlers and seperates them.

Around the two, several of the crew appear, waging money on the outcome, with most being disappointed with the announcement of a tie, though if the fight had gone on another few seconds there might have been a clear winner.

(OOC @ Shugyosha (and other brawlers))
    Spoiler
    Show

Though the rolls were in Shugyosha's favor, the Grapple rules state that if a grappler succeeds in the previous round, and the opponent doesn't break said grapple, the Grappler gains a +5 circustance bonus to the next grapple check to maintain the grapple. That's the reason why he was able to get you at the begining of Round 2.

Round 2 also saw the first reversal, while Round 3 gets Cog in control. HOWEVER, the subsequent low rols by Cog and the High rolls by Shugyosha means a tie.

Comments in OOC, please.

ArchPaladin, Sanguine, and King Tius

Though Shivikah eyes did darken for a minute when Artazostra mentions her life in luxury, Varya's quip and Artazostra response quickly smothered it. "Ah, so while your father was making his fortune, your grandfather was trying to spend it as a quickly. When you raised your voice against it, he tries to silence you."

Overhearing the conversation, Sandara Quinn strolls over, pipe in her mouth. "Oh, I understand that, though to a lesser degree," the cleric of Besmarra says, "though my papa died only a short while ago, he wanted me safe and secure. However, I want to explore the seas, and had put that on hold when he gotten very sick. Now that he is gone, I do not want to waste away in Hell Harbor. My mama is still there, though she is able to handle herself at the moment."

Hearing Sandara speak, both 'Barefoot' and 'Scrimshaw' nod. "That's how it was for us, though slightly different. Our Great Grandfather and a few of his friends set up a small village in the Sodden Lands when Eye formed. Our families still there, though we do send some our people to crew the various ships. Helps out our families, and if a few of us finds a mate who likes a "quiet" fishing village life, it helps us out. One reason why Jack and I are here, though that's du to us being a bit desperate to find a good captain that won't drink himself to death or try to pick fights with the larger and more powerful Free Captains."

For the next few hours, the conversation was about home and family, with each sailor givin g their perspectives on it.

HuskyBoi and Sarone

In the Galley, Harrold and Ezekial finish up taking care of the remaining clutter and garbage, leaving the galley cleaner than it's ever been. In addition, the two cook assistants finds the last of the various items hidden inside.

Sarone:
    Spoiler
    Show

1 Dagger, cookbook (gives +1 circumstance bonus to Profession: Cook checks, stacks with the galley), 6 silver pieces, Bottle of Chelish Brandy and a Bottle of Maginificient Rum

Husky Boi:
    Spoiler
    Show

Prosthetic Leg made of wood and silver, flask of acid, dagger, masterwork dagger, Bottle of Chelish Brandy, and a Bottle of Maginificient Rum

"Thought this place wasn't going to get cleaned," Ezekial says as he gathers up the items he found, "which means that cleaning can be done during the day instead of at night. About time, too. I'm ready to get some fun tomorrow."

DAY 4

The next morning, as the bell strike sand wakes the crew, Fipps is cussing and swearing. "By the black bones, who keeps opening the blasted bilge hatch," Fipps says out loud, before slamming the hatch down, "next time, I'll ctach the buggers."

Shaking his head, Ezekial looks at the others. "Too bad his fat rear wouldn't fall down inside, might quiet him for a bit," the alchemist says to the others once Fipps is out of earshot.

As the various crew gets on deck, their jobs for the day being assigned.

Crew Jobs
    Spoiler
    Show

Rhyvurg: Upper Rigging work (Need Climb checks of 50 feet and a DC 10 Profession: Sailor check)
    Sanguine: Mainsail Duties (Need either a Profession: Sailor or strength check. I also need a Constitution check to prevent being fatigued)

ArchPaladin: Repairs (Profession: Sailor or Dexterity Check (get a plus two from the ))
    MorbisMeh: Hauling Rope and Knot Work (Profession: Sailor or Strength check, and a Constitution Check to avoid fatigue)
    King Tius: Runner (Need an Acrobatics check and a Constitution Check to avoid fatigue)
    Shugyosha: Rat Catcher (Stealth Check, Survival Check, or Dex Check)

Assistant Cooks*
    Jobs Are Fishing and Cooking.
    'Fishguts' is out, looks to be he was drinking alot more than usual and is hungover from the previous night.

Cooking: Profession: Cook or Intelligence check (+3 to Profession: Cook Check due to the Galley and Cookbook)
    Fishing: Profession: Fisherman or Survival check.

NOTE: To hurry things up, the Swabs and Riggers can get a +2 to one roll due to getting help from a person they made at least helpful. Also, normal ship board actions are suspended for today due to the event.

As noon approaches and the sun starts making things hotter, the recruits are on deck, either working or taking a breather while they can. Before they get back to work ot finish what they were doing, the crew hear cursing and screaming, seeing Jack 'Scrimshaw' and Fipps run up onto the main deck, Jack bleeding from his arm. Seeing Master Scourge, the two run towards the boatswain, while Ezekial runs to Jack, breaking out his healer's kit as his instincts take over.

While Master Scourge looked annoyed at Ezekial's timing, he looks at Fipps and Jack as they stammered forth.

"Master Scourge, sir, we got an issue," the fat man says, trying to ctahc his breath, "those blasted rats down there are bigger, looking like the ones Ole 'Shark bait' and friends fought yesterday."

"Aye, Master Scourge," says Jack, wincing as Ezekial cleans the wound and bandages it up. "I saw something in the water and bent down to get, when something bit me. Fipps shined a light on it and we saw this big rat, far bigger than anything else I saw."

Spoiler
    Show

Dire Rat Attack
    Spoiler
    Show

Damage (1d4)[4]

Fort Save for Jack (1d20+3)[6]

Heal Check for Deadly Wounds (1d20+8)[22]
    Heal Check for Treating the Disease (1d20+8)[28]

Seeing Ezekial tending the wounds of Jack, Master Scourge looks at the various crew, then back at Ezekial. "'Bookworm', how long will it take you to bandage up 'Scrimshaw'?"

Looking up at Master Scourge, Ezekial looks back. "An hour tops, Master Scourge. If it's those dire rats we ran into yesterday, then I'll want to make sure the wound is clean. Otherwise, Jack might get filth fever and that'll be bad for everyone."

Scowling at Ezekial, Master Scourge is about to say something when he notices Captain Harrigan staring at him, giving the boatswain a hard glare. "Then hurry up, 'Bookworm'. You and you friends are going down there."

Quickly, he has Gareth, Rugnar, Varya, Artazostra, 'Lucky' Cas, Binderal, and Harold report to him. "You all have an hour to get ready, getting what ever weapons you need, report to the bilges. Once 'Bookworm' done up here, I want you all to go down there and kill what ever is down there. Do you udnerstand me?"
    Last edited by Sarone; 2013-02-17 at 03:51 PM.

Favorite Merc Maxims

30. - Top - End - #210
    Troll in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show

(1d20+7)[12]Climb
    (1d20+7)[21]Climb
    (1d20+7)[19]Climb
    (1d20+7)[8]Climb
    (1d20+7)[26]Climb
    (1d20)[16]Sailor

After a morning on the rigging Gareth is glad to climb down and punch something. Going to his locker, he retrieves and dons his armor. He feels much, much better about being on this ship with a layer of steel protecting his back.