New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 5 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141530 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #121
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: [FwM] The Vampony Diaries - Mlp without the Kiddy Thread XIV

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360 View Post
    Arvadraa

"That's....reassuring? I think?" She glances around, frowning. "How long did you say it was since this building was used?"
    Lemongrass whistled. "Bout three weeks or so. Since we got wind of bad things happening to town, in fact." He glanced around. "I'm sure teach here can get things up to speed in no time."

2. - Top - End - #122
    Firbolg in the Playground

Vampony Final-down

Well it's really up to Sandy and co not to die a lot right now. Staccata's not in much of a position to fight back or finish anything right now. With the cumulative injuries of the night, she's barely in a position to stay conscious. The mare sits down, trying to ignore the pain.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

3. - Top - End - #123
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
    Random Alley

The griffin knows that he has time on his side if he can avoid the conclusion of what they're planning with the trap. He continues trying to move his tackler between him and the trapmaster. Then he applies the pain, his talons begin to dig in.
    His talons would dig in.... But she wouldn't yield
    Seems like the armor is tougher, very very very tough compared to the previous one he fought, there's mobile plates right above the joints, but even so, his talons manage to dig into a relatively vulnerable area.... And she doesn't even flinch.

Instead, there's a loud *CKRLACK* and she grabs a sword, also different from the previous ones and looking somewhat better, and swiftly thrusts it into the griffon, read as really freaking fast, besides that, the grapples and ropes would seem to be pulling now really hard down.

They're either bored and wanting to finish it, or pissed off.
    Extended sig
    It's not a Paladin it's a Crusader
    Bloody Screens
    : Bringing realism to Videogames since someone had the idea
    Spoiler
    Show

4. - Top - End - #124

Gak
    Gak is already cleaning! Her horn glows green as the dust just starts to...disappear.
    "Mhmm..."
    Pretty soon, the entrance hall is clean again!
    Gak started at the darkness that was inside the school, knowing that there would be a lot more to clean.
    "So this place has been empty for 3 weeks? No monsters or bad ponies hanging around inside?"
    Because that would be bad.
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

5. - Top - End - #125
    Ogre in the Playground

Arvadraa

"I don't think so. A public place like this isn't a good hiding spot, for a monster. And for bad ponies, there isn't anything or anypony very valuable to steal, I'd think. Then again..."

A little help here...

Interesting. And quite ingenious.

She sticks her hoof into a nearby shadow and radiates a pulse throughout the dark area of the school. From corner to crevice, it travels wherever there isn't light, bouncing off of solid objects like a little blast of sonar, primarily to check if anything...bounces back.

"I should check anyway."
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

6. - Top - End - #126
    Troll in the Playground

Vampony Rabble Rabble

"I curse you and your bloodlin--glurk....."
    Sandy pushed that stake in hard, and boy, did he push that stake in hard as Spectre's ichor coated him. The stake, wooden arrows, dagger, and heavy jacket fell lying to the rubble.

As then a second later the slab hits the ground, much faster than Rainbow's crippled self could carry her, because physics still exist, and come down hard on whatever lay beneath.

At the same time a chorus of screaming from behind Jelly sounded as all the vamponies there fell to the ground writhing. The one vampony in here who was forgotten about by the gang and Benson that actually wasn't KO'd writhed and screamed towards the ceiling with pupil less eyes, clutching at their chest
    --

In the Cirrus in the Conference room where Daniel played doctor to his three guests, the ninja, Grubs and meadow, would find itself with the muffled screaming of Meadow as the staked and poisoned mare forcibly tried to break against her sandy restrains.
    --

Back in the Temple of Doom, the impact of that large slab shook the temple as the pillar that Spectre had ran into finally gave in as its crack widened. One whole side came crashing down creating a huge mushroom cloud of dust and debris that spread itself in a forty foot radius. The whole temple shook rather threateningly. And then another chunk of the ceiling fell, and then one more piece.

With one gesture of her ghoul hoof, Zippity's children in their speediness sped over to sandy through the non settling dust and debris cloud to start digging him out to see if he was alive.

Around the same time, Gearstride wobbled over to her dear Lieutenant's side as fast as she could and worriedly nuzzled his cheek with stinging tears. "Please...tell me we didn't lose Shores...."

At the same time Miss M closed her eyes, her red tears poking out from her tear ducts, or that could have been her blood 'blood' from her collective injuries. She tried to get up, but found having three legs to be not so bueno, and it all didn't feel good, higher threshold for pain be damned.
    ==

Idle Chat -Civic Center

Idle Chat stared at Night Jewel, content with himself that his mind thought her cute, and that he wasn't fluking out with Dawnstrider's dreaminess.

"Hauh..?...Oh..right...right yes...I suppose. Well, not really, but now I will...!..."
    of course he wasn't really sure why he was going to question her too. While he was at the skirmish at the southern gate, most of his time was spent in the guard booth attending to Violet, he didn't really recognize either as having had been there. The hits to his head while he was in combat didn't help either.

He looked back at Dawnstrider and tried not to look at his face. "Uh...questions...yes...I-I have them...You don't have to look away!" He poked around in his head.

"Oh..!...Are you knowledgeable about the attack on the southern gate?"
    He bluntly asked. Though this would provide an opportunity to inform the dweeb that Dawnstrider and Night Jewel had been there and that he should probably get his memory issue checked out.
    ==============

Fae Matters

Ember stared at Lochbed with just a dumb listening expression.

"Uh..okay...uh...I can do that..."
    He then looked to the court. "Ahem..well...Lady Lochbed...." And he regurgitated to the best of his abilities what she told him. "---And leg breaking."

7. - Top - End - #127
    Ogre in the Playground

Daniel

...That counts as my ki-!

*bonk*

Being at this moment next to useless for heavy lifting, the bard instead takes an eagle eye view of the surrounding area, looking for any further threats. Meanwhile, he sends silent prayers to Celestia.

--

Also Dani- Taylor?

"Ughhh..." The unicorn blinks several times in weariness and confusion before waking up fully, looking at the vampire curiously.

"Great...Hey, hey." He addresses the ninja, standing up and shaking his head while he makes his way over to check her vitals. "Any idea what's going on with her?"

--

Dawnstrider

"Fairly so, yes. Based on what I have heard from my father, the enemies are using corrupted Shimmerite, a holy substance with powerful light magic properties. In this case, they would have dark magic instead, I should think. I do not recognize their command, though they show minor skill in combat. I know not their goals, though I assume it is the usual."

He raises a flawless brow. "I should hope we are knowledgeable in this matter. We were there. Ae you well? Has something happened?"

--

Rangolan

The flutter pony seems to have gotten a martini from nowhere, and is at the moment happily chugging away. Then he notices Verdant, seems to realize something, and scowls heavily.
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

8. - Top - End - #128
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Idle Chat stared at Night Jewel, content with himself that his mind thought her cute, and that he wasn't fluking out with Dawnstrider's dreaminess.

"Hauh..?...Oh..right...right yes...I suppose. Well, not really, but now I will...!..."
    of course he wasn't really sure why he was going to question her too. While he was at the skirmish at the southern gate, most of his time was spent in the guard booth attending to Violet, he didn't really recognize either as having had been there. The hits to his head while he was in combat didn't help either.

He looked back at Dawnstrider and tried not to look at his face. "Uh...questions...yes...I-I have them...You don't have to look away!" He poked around in his head.

"Oh..!...Are you knowledgeable about the attack on the southern gate?"
    He bluntly asked. Though this would provide an opportunity to inform the dweeb that Dawnstrider and Night Jewel had been there and that he should probably get his memory issue checked out.
    "Naturally! We made it to the gate just as the attack was happening." Night Jewel smiled and took out the piece of metal. "Look! I got a piece of their armour! I managed to get one of their swords, too, but I think the smith has it now."

"I-" She starts off angrily, then realizes what was just said, and blinks rapidly. "Uh. Huh. Sure, okay." She looks around the room awkwardly. "You, ah...ever worked with weapons and armor and stuff before?"
    Flare nodded. "Possibly, even if I cannot recall it. Given the power I wield, it could have had all manner of mundane uses. It would be quite possible for me to work metal now, in any case, although you may have to assist me."
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

9. - Top - End - #129

Vampony Final-downed

Well then, that means the adrenaline will start to fade. Staccata still has a lot of that pain though. There's a very soft thud as she just sort of slips out of the waking world for a bit.

Random Alley

The griffin doesn't slow down, even with a painful-looking gash on his side. He moves to get a stronger grip around the vital areas that allow his attackers to even move. Rend at the ponies, and the guard should be arriving shortly.
    Last edited by MCerberus; 2013-01-04 at 08:24 PM.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

10. - Top - End - #130
    Ettin in the Playground

Vampony Rabble Rabble
    Around the same time, Gearstride wobbled over to her dear Lieutenant's side as fast as she could and worriedly nuzzled his cheek with stinging tears. "Please...tell me we didn't lose Shores...."
    Silverpine could feel tears running down his own cheek, hot and fast. "I... I don't know... Captain..." he croaked, staring helplessly in the direction of the rubble where Sandy and Spectre once stood from his position on the ground.

11. - Top - End - #131

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    "Naturally! We made it to the gate just as the attack was happening." Night Jewel smiled and took out the piece of metal. "Look! I got a piece of their armour! I managed to get one of their swords, too, but I think the smith has it now."[/COLOR]
    When she ....Hooves the piece of metal, she would notice something, the defense's back.
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    Random Alley[/B]

The griffin doesn't slow down, even with a painful-looking gash on his side. He moves to get a stronger grip around the vital areas that allow his attackers to even move. Rend at the ponies, and the guard should be arriving shortly.
    The talons would dig in.... barely, the armor's pretty stiff, hard and protects a LOT, he may also notice the armor's scratching his talons. Even so, they would dig in to obstruct and actually cause a bit more damage, but as vital the area may be, the attacker doesn't even seem to care or something, in fact.

"You know what? that's it!"

The pegasus says before giving a fast whistle, stabbing again repeatedly at one of his talons, just this time her sword's edge becomes glowing purple, also, he may notice a large amount to Telekinesis being applied to him to get him to the ground, like a boulder with increasing weight, the ropes going around his wings and every one of his limbs to tie him down as an attacker with a green glow on his horn would appear not far away; and yet another attacker would jump onto him from one of the buildings, aiming to slash at his wings.
    The full group of five appeared and are pissed off; the guard wouldn't be very far away, some may be even visible at that distance, yet the attackers don't seem to care, taking the griffon down to the ground seems like their biggest priority at the moment.
    Last edited by Luka; 2013-01-04 at 09:27 PM.
    Extended sig
    It's not a Paladin it's a Crusader
    Bloody Screens
    : Bringing realism to Videogames since someone had the idea
    Spoiler
    Show

12. - Top - End - #132
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Vampony Rabble Rabble

"I curse you and your bloodlin--glurk....."
    Sandy pushed that stake in hard, and boy, did he push that stake in hard as Spectre's ichor coated him. The stake, wooden arrows, dagger, and heavy jacket fell lying to the rubble.

As then a second later the slab hits the ground, much faster than Rainbow's crippled self could carry her, because physics still exist, and come down hard on whatever lay beneath.

At the same time a chorus of screaming from behind Jelly sounded as all the vamponies there fell to the ground writhing. The one vampony in here who was forgotten about by the gang and Benson that actually wasn't KO'd writhed and screamed towards the ceiling with pupil less eyes, clutching at their chest
    Sadly Rainbow is too slow at her injured state. So only impossible-to-hold in tear moved. Her heart sinks into the void of her chest. "Sandy.... you get out from under that rock RIGHT NOW!. That's an order Sgt. Shores! You get... out of there... right... now."

--

In the Cirrus in the Conference room where Daniel Taylor played doctor to his three guests, the ninja, Grubs and meadow, would find itself with the muffled screaming of Meadow as the staked and poisoned mare forcibly tried to break against her sandy restrains.
    The ninja raised an eyebrow and counted her shurikens. Four.
    --

Back in the Temple of Doom, the impact of that large slab shook the temple as the pillar that Spectre had ran into finally gave in as its crack widened. One whole side came crashing down creating a huge mushroom cloud of dust and debris that spread itself in a forty foot radius. The whole temple shook rather threateningly. And then another chunk of the ceiling fell, and then one more piece.

With one gesture of her ghoul hoof, Zippity's children in their speediness sped over to sandy through the non settling dust and debris cloud to start digging him out to see if he was alive.

At the same time Miss M closed her eyes, her red tears poking out from her tear ducts, or that could have been her blood 'blood' from her collective injuries. She tried to get up, but found having three legs to be not so bueno, and it all didn't feel good, higher threshold for pain be damned.
    Rainbow hears her superiors words. She pretends ear said something else.

Fae Matters

Ember stared at Lochbed with just a dumb listening expression.

"Uh..okay...uh...I can do that..."
    He then looked to the court. "Ahem..well...Lady Lochbed...." And he regurgitated to the best of his abilities what she told him. "---And leg breaking."
    "Grievences stated. Wormwood. You owe Lady Lochbed one favor." said the bloody monkey queen. During the speeh of the young noble, the false Celestia pongified herself. "No, Lord of the Lochs. State your desires so we fae may bid on travels to your realm as aides."

Daniel

...That counts as my ki-!

*bonk*

Being at this moment next to useless for heavy lifting, the bard instead takes an eagle eye view of the surrounding area, looking for any further threats. Meanwhile, he sends silent prayers to Celestia.

---
    Rainbow hears that too. More pretending.

Also Dani- Taylor?

"Ughhh..." The unicorn blinks several times in weariness and confusion before waking up fully, looking at the vampire curiously.

"Great...Hey, hey." He addresses the ninja, standing up and shaking his head while he makes his way over to check her vitals. "Any idea what's going on with her?"
    [/B]
    The ninja closed her eyes and ignores the vampony's screams. "I have never dealt with non-zombified undead with bodies. I know not of her issue and wish her not death."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

13. - Top - End - #133
    Ogre in the Playground

Flare nodded. "Possibly, even if I cannot recall it. Given the power I wield, it could have had all manner of mundane uses. It would be quite possible for me to work metal now, in any case, although you may have to assist me."
    "I guess that depends on your focus. If you've gone for metallurgy at some point, all you need is a picture. Hmm...oh, here, try this." She grabs a nearby ingot and holds it out. "Flatten this...but don't use telekinesis. Just focus on manipulating the metal on a pure, physical level."

14. - Top - End - #134
    Titan in the Playground

[Vampony Final Resting Place]

There would be no response to Rainbow's pleas.

Within the cloud of choking dust and debris, the vamponies would dig and dig through the rubble until they came to the massive slab. On impact, the great rock had shattered and split into chunks so big, some could hold a quartet of ponies with ease. Stacatta probably wasn't going to be getting her dagger back after all. The last fizzles of a dying light shone from one part of the rubble, where two chunks of rock had split into a squat teepee, with a thin pillar of grainy stone peeking through the top. Hardened sand, by the looks of it. Its bottom was attached - barely - to a hunk of shattered armor, which was attached - barely - to the ruined remains of a shoulder, which was attached - barely - to a short unicorn lying just a hair's breadth away from the crushing slabs. Battered, bruised, but by some lucky miracle, breathing.

Sandy gritted his teeth and scrunched shut his glamoured-blue eyes. "Blood...heal...please..." he groaned.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2013-01-05 at 12:25 AM.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

15. - Top - End - #135
    Troll in the Playground

Vampony Rubble Rabble

Daniel would see no threats, aside from the burning Cubey who moved a whole foot, oh boy howdy! And just as the chorus of wails began, it stopped leaving behind sounds of groaning and then silence from behind Cubey. Well mostly silence.

The officers stood there dumbfounded by it all, confused why the pony they felt obligated to obey was writhing on the ground and laying there in a weird stupor.

"Sir...sir...the enemy is just over yonder, what is the matter?" No response.
    -

Miss M sat in silence, staring down at the ground, lamenting the loss of her dearest Zephyr, her adrenaline lost and gone and the crazy previous sequence over and done with. There was just that emptiness inside, and now Sandy was likely dead.

Gearstride couldn't find the words to speak properly right now, they were lost on her tongue, but few managed a way out. "He's...not allowed to die....right?...I mean...if anything...his records....showed that..." Aaaand now they were gone.

Sandy would find himself soon free of his rocky snare as several hooves heaved and lifted out many of the Dire Rocks. The silent vampony excavators lifted the stained and dirty as hell Sandy as he was placed on one of the vamps' backs, his likely limpy body draped over. With a simple nod from the one carrying Sandy, one of the others bit hard into the base of the carrier's neck as blood trickled out for Sandy to consume. The gang of five moved out from the cloud of dust and presented Sandy before the others, naturally to their relief that the hapless unicorn was not dead.

A Trip to the Cirrus

"I donts hears...'ta voice in mah heads....waaaah...whatsa happens to it??" Grubbs rambled and shook his head back and forth and tried to move from against his restrains. "I's lost...!....Its not there..! Halps!"

As for Meadow she herself suddenly stopped, her body going as limp as it could while being forced to remain upright. Her hardened restraints and wooden stake in her body continuing their effects. Groans of lamentation and then a silence.
    ==============

Fae Matters

"I uh...I seek assistance in taking back my home and dealing justice to the ones who took my home and stole the lives of my family and all those who were near and dear to me. I wish to make them pay for their evils. I wish to....return the status and honor to my family name..."
    Ember's voice cracked a little towards the end, old memories resurfacing with the pain and tears they brought along with them. But he did his best to stand bravely in front of these beings.
    ===============

Idle Shenanigans

Idle stared at the piece of metal with wide foalish eyes. The battle quickly flashing in his mind. Those knaves that would dare attack his dear Bridle Shores and their foulness! All the rabble! He gave a nod of his head with his mouth hanging slightly open.

He then looked at Dawnstrider and softly sighed, his eyes shifting to the side. "One of our young rookies, a Miss Violet, was struck with a foul dark magic attack from those who attacked us. Her wounds have not healed properly even with our magical healing remedies, and she is in great pain. It scares me."

16. - Top - End - #136
    Titan in the Playground

[Vampony Not Dead Yet]

Sandy hung limp on the backs of his saviors, utterly exhausted and fighting a losing battle against the pain from what used to be his shoulder. In all the excitement, he couldn't quite recall what caused him to think to put up that sand-pillar up at the last moment. Sure was lucky to get off with just a shattered shoulder, all things considered.

Thankfully, the vamponies acknowledged his plea and let their blood flow freely. Unable to even lap it up properly, the broken unicorn let it fall into his mouth and down his throat. He moaned in relief as the magical fluid dulled his pain and started the long process of putting him back together. They'd need a lot of the stuff before he was properly healed.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2013-01-05 at 02:16 AM.

17. - Top - End - #137
    Ogre in the Playground

Daniel

"Oh for the love of Cadance." Daniel snarls."He's obviously NOT dead, we just won bloody EVERYTHING, and now we need to get back to my father and turn this mess into a vague memory."

"Every-semi-pony able, take front. Zippity, run diplomacy. Get their leaders up and explain the situation in no uncertain terms." He points to the cops 'n floppers. "As of right now, ninety percent of everypony in this place is under your direct command. We'll talk later; we need a favor from you. Silverpine, get Staccata. Gearstride, take hold of Rainbow and stay near Sandy." He picks up the light M and puts her in a firepony's saddle-grip, wincing all the while. "Now somepony make a plan for that jelly and let's go before it's too late."

--

Taylor

"Well my official prognosis is that it's either all puppies and rainbows or not even remotely close." He says cheerfully. "Let's hope for the former, what say."

--

Rangolan

"Oh, now." He murmurs softly. "He wants an adventure. How interesting..."

--

Dawnstrider

"There is but one powerful enough to mend her to completion. I know yet where he lies, but I fear I will need your clout to enter. When last I came, I fear I was disbarred, light of the heavens or no."
    Last edited by Kelvin360; 2013-01-05 at 05:14 AM.

18. - Top - End - #138
    Dwarf in the Playground

"I guess that depends on your focus. If you've gone for metallurgy at some point, all you need is a picture. Hmm...oh, here, try this." She grabs a nearby ingot and holds it out. "Flatten this...but don't use telekinesis. Just focus on manipulating the metal on a pure, physical level."
    "As you wish." Flare concentrated, and soon ended up with a very flat, oddly-shaped plate of metal with a very sharp edge.

"I uh...I seek assistance in taking back my home and dealing justice to the ones who took my home and stole the lives of my family and all those who were near and dear to me. I wish to make them pay for their evils. I wish to....return the status and honor to my family name..." Ember's voice cracked a little towards the end, old memories resurfacing with the pain and tears they brought along with them. But he did his best to stand bravely in front of these beings.
    The dark fairy snickered. "Honour? Ciona is amused. He has such cute little ideals."

Quote Originally Posted by Benson
    Idle stared at the piece of metal with wide foalish eyes. The battle quickly flashing in his mind. Those knaves that would dare attack his dear Bridle Shores and their foulness! All the rabble! He gave a nod of his head with his mouth hanging slightly open.

He then looked at Dawnstrider and softly sighed, his eyes shifting to the side. "One of our young rookies, a Miss Violet, was struck with a foul dark magic attack from those who attacked us. Her wounds have not healed properly even with our magical healing remedies, and she is in great pain. It scares me."
    "That sounds... Hold on a moment, I need to deal with something."

Night Jewel carefully slipped a bypass spell into the metal before its damaged defences could recover enough to stop her. With her spell in place, any further magic from her would appear to be a part of the metal's aura, and either go unnoticed or set off another self-destructive positive feedback loop.

"There. That's better. Anyway, that's quite tragic. I'm no doctor, but if there's anything I can do for her, please let me know."

She then whispered to Dawnstrider, "I wonder if light-types can pull off that kind of thing. It seems a bit unfair that those evil ones can do tricks that you can't."
    Last edited by PurityIcekiller; 2013-01-05 at 05:05 AM.

19. - Top - End - #139
    Ogre in the Playground

"As you wish." Flare concentrated, and soon ended up with a very flat, oddly-shaped plate of metal with a very sharp edge.
    "Yeah, thought so. Congratulations, we can now officially produce enough magical weaponry in a few hours to supply an army. The Boss'll be thrilled. Rock on."

"...Heh. 'Rock on'. Heh. That was terrible."

She then whispered to Dawnstrider, "I wonder if light-types can pull off that kind of thing. It seems a bit unfair that those evil ones can do tricks that you can't."
    "The point of being such is that we will not. It isn't a question of 'can'. Oh, and they cannot heat a ray of light to the temperature of an exploding sun, so there is that."

20. - Top - End - #140
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Rainbow

The sniper's heart can beat once more. But further movement or communication is out. Rainbow displays relief with no more than exhales. Too stressed her injury is and she allows from a controlled collapse into a seated position upon her bloody haunches.

The Fae

"Oh interesting." whispered the crimson monkey queen. "twelve"

One of the monkey walked forward and took a strange dignified pose. Then it hooted and shrieked as if it were given the moat presidential of speeches.

A strong whistle cracks from the shelf of the headless Reaper. Twas the strike of her whip, the spine of a pony, on the air. The head smiled with its fanged mouth at the leader of this session then whispered to Layla.

The older mare trotted to the edge of the shelf and shouted loudly. "High Lord Spirit Reaper of the Dullahans raised the twelve monkey offer from the Monkey Queen and offers Lord Sol of the Lochs fourteen pooka under his command for the color in his eyes for a duration to be taken after service equal to the service."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

21. - Top - End - #141

Arvadraa

"I don't think so. A public place like this isn't a good hiding spot, for a monster. And for bad ponies, there isn't anything or anypony very valuable to steal, I'd think. Then again..."

A little help here...

Interesting. And quite ingenious.

She sticks her hoof into a nearby shadow and radiates a pulse throughout the dark area of the school. From corner to crevice, it travels wherever there isn't light, bouncing off of solid objects like a little blast of sonar, primarily to check if anything...bounces back.

"I should check anyway."
    Gak
    Well, there's a bunch of small objects, which could be mice or erasers, ect...
    But there is one large object that's about the size of a pony.
    And it seems to have some pointy objects on it!
    Uh-oh.
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

22. - Top - End - #142
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    [Vampony Not Dead Yet]

Sandy hung limp on the backs of his saviors, utterly exhausted and fighting a losing battle against the pain from what used to be his shoulder. In all the excitement, he couldn't quite recall what caused him to think to put up that sand-pillar up at the last moment. Sure was lucky to get off with just a shattered shoulder, all things considered.

Thankfully, the vamponies acknowledged his plea and let their blood flow freely. Unable to even lap it up properly, the broken unicorn let it fall into his mouth and down his throat. He moaned in relief as the magical fluid dulled his pain and started the long process of putting him back together. They'd need a lot of the stuff before he was properly healed.
    "Oh... thank Luna... thank you..." Silverpine whispered, watching the slow procession of vamponies carrying Sandy. He hugged Gearstride tight in response, relief flooding his every fibre of his being at the sight of his friend.

Then, nodding at Daniel slowly, he pushed himself to his three hooves and started limping over to Staccata. He would help her up if need be, or just carry her on his back if she's immobile.

23. - Top - End - #143
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    The Fae

"Oh interesting." whispered the crimson monkey queen. "twelve"

One of the monkey walked forward and took a strange dignified pose. Then it hooted and shrieked as if it were given the moat presidential of speeches.

A strong whistle cracks from the shelf of the headless Reaper. Twas the strike of her whip, the spine of a pony, on the air. The head smiled with its fanged mouth at the leader of this session then whispered to Layla.

The older mare trotted to the edge of the shelf and shouted loudly. "High Lord Spirit Reaper of the Dullahans raised the twelve monkey offer from the Monkey Queen and offers Lord Sol of the Lochs fourteen pooka under his command for the color in his eyes for a duration to be taken after service equal to the service."
    Ranglan murmurs to Verdant and hoofs him a small note. The tamer nods and slips out of the proceedings while Dr. Charm continues to watch with interest.

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak View Post
    Gak
    Well, there's a bunch of small objects, which could be mice or erasers, ect...
    But there is one large object that's about the size of a pony.
    And it seems to have some pointy objects on it!
    Uh-oh.
    "Does the school have any mannequins of ancient warlords or fighters for a history class?" She asks calmly.

24. - Top - End - #144

Vampony After-final-down

Well currently Staccata's in 'dead weight' mode being unconscious and all. Hey it's not like there's another massive boss fight coming up at least. Somepony should remember to pick up her dagger though, it's nice and she's already mad about losing the cloak tonight.
    Spoiler
    Show

25. - Top - End - #145
    Troll in the Playground

Vampony and the Temple of Derp

"Won bloody everything??? I just lost what was important to me! And you want me to leave this nothing more as a vague memory??"
    The red mare was infuriated and forcibly removed herself from his hold and slapped him. Though a slap from her would mean a slight tumble backwards. Her body tensed and if she had hackles, they would be...uh...hackling?....eh whatever. From her perspective Daniel came off as insensitive and callous, which hurt the emotionally distraught mare.

Gearstride gave Daniel a quiet nod and went towards Sandy and Rainbow and then stopped when Miss M had her rant. She stared.

Zippity ignored the red mare and glanced at Daniel. "Diplomacy?.....Sure...right...let me get back to you on that..." She deadpanned and shifted her gaze to the side to Honor Guard who just shook his head and nodded. "Eeeh..ah..yea, leaders...their leader is dead?" To b honest, she didn't care that much for these other vamponies, they weren't really anything to her. She'd do her best though, whatever that would be.

She poked a nearby unconscious vamp with her hind hoof. "Hey you...ah...get up...and stuff...yer the new leader." No response. "Well I tried."

And then the inevitable happened because it was set in stone from the start, pun intended, and because there would be no easy stretch for the good, not yet, not here. The halved pillar creaked and then buckled under the weight of the likely several hundred feet of stone and earth above it.

And then it fell towards the south striking into the pillar, well, south of it as huge chunks of stone and rock fell, and then...a chain reaction as the temple would soon be on its way into collapsing on itself and burying what stayed behind.

Tick tock tick tock ways down comes the rocks~
    --

Grubbs just continued to wail and cry out for the voice to return to his head.
    =======

Idle Derping

"My clout? Also what? You lost me towards the end sir,"
    Idle puffed his cheeks and rubbed his head in confusion.
    =======

Faeland Derp

"The color of my eyes? Wha?...Just the color right? I mean...I won't end up going blind right by accident?"
    Ember asked holding a hoof over his right eye.

26. - Top - End - #146
    Ogre in the Playground

Vampony and the Temple of Derp

"Won bloody everything??? I just lost what was important to me! And you want me to leave this nothing more as a vague memory??"
    The red mare was infuriated and forcibly removed herself from his hold and slapped him. Though a slap from her would mean a slight tumble backwards. Her body tensed and if she had hackles, they would be...uh...hackling?....eh whatever. From her perspective Daniel came off as insensitive and callous, which hurt the emotionally distraught mare.
    He stumbles backward into a pillar, hoof reaching instinctively for his bow. Miraculously, it isn't drawn. "You're right, of course." He whispers. "Not about what I want; That'd be absurd. We've won a battle tonight. One that we both knew wasn't conventionally possible. But your war has just begun. And open skies help me, it's one I can't help you with, no matter how much I wish I could. Mistake me for what you'd like, nightwatcher, but don't think for a moment that I don't care about what you feel. What I feel. You're in the vortex, mare. But you're still not alone."

He locks eyes with her. "No matter how much you'd like to be. I'm assuredly your wrath's acceptable target, but leave judgements here when we go."

Zippity ignored the red mare and glanced at Daniel. "Diplomacy?.....Sure...right...let me get back to you on that..." She deadpanned and shifted her gaze to the side to Honor Guard who just shook his head and nodded. "Eeeh..ah..yea, leaders...their leader is dead?" To b honest, she didn't care that much for these other vamponies, they weren't really anything to her. She'd do her best though, whatever that would be.

She poked a nearby unconscious vamp with her hind hoof. "Hey you...ah...get up...and stuff...yer the new leader." No response. "Well I tried."
    "See, that's why I'm not a huge fan of hereditary monarchies." Daniel remarks dryly at her definition of 'try'. "We-"

And then the inevitable happened because it was set in stone from the start, pun intended, and because there would be no easy stretch for the good, not yet, not here. The halved pillar creaked and then buckled under the weight of the likely several hundred feet of stone and earth above it.

And then it fell towards the south striking into the pillar, well, south of it as huge chunks of stone and rock fell, and then...a chain reaction as the temple would soon be on its way into collapsing on itself and burying what stayed behind.

"Ah, my old enemies, gravity and casuality." He glances down at the piles upon piles of bodies in the room. "Normals: Run now. Zippity, you know these tunnels best. Take point and head towards whatever back exit or loop to the front you can think of. Those behind the main have a cushion." He addresses ZD's slavesconcubinesserfspals. "Everypony else, grab at least two unconscious vampires in this room based on your best guess of your own strength and follow along!"

He turns back to M. "Do you agree that we should seek another venue? Because if not, I'm willing to continue our conversation here." The worst part is he's serious, too. The jerk.

Grubbs just continued to wail and cry out for the voice to return to his head.
    "Hey hey now, shh-sh-sh." Taylor murmurs, approaching Grubbs and murmuring soothingly like a father to a foal (three guesses where he learned that). He places his horn inconspicuously and administers a magical anesthetic. "It's going to be alright. Just relax. It's okay."

Idle Derping

"My clout? Also what? You lost me towards the end sir,"
    Idle puffed his cheeks and rubbed his head in confusion.
    "...I need you to flash your badge so I can get in without being shot."

27. - Top - End - #147
    Titan in the Playground

Vampony GAH

Sandy started at the rumble, dazedly looking around the room as the vampony blood ran over his mane and face. Even in his state, he knew what would happen next;

Rocks fall. Everypony dies.

In-between one of Daniel's little speeches, his own strained voice gurgled out, "Cap'n...gotta save 'em...th' civvies..." His foreleg twitched in the direction of the nearest pile o' vamponies. But in his helpless state, twitching was all he could do. Were they really going to come so far, accomplish so much, only to ultimately fail in their mission to rescue the civilians and innocents?

28. - Top - End - #148
    Troll in the Playground

"...I need you to flash your badge so I can get in without being shot."

"Ooooh....oh why didn't you say so? Hahah..."
    Idle Derp chuckled and wiped his brow. The little idiot smiled and nodded. " I can do tha----wait...why would you get shot? Who would shoot you and your dreamy face?" The silly stallion asked with wide foalish eyes, worried about Dawnstrider as if though he was worrying about a best friend. Since ya know, he just met Dawnstrider today.

29. - Top - End - #149
    Ettin in the Playground

Vampony After-final-down

Well currently Staccata's in 'dead weight' mode being unconscious and all. Hey it's not like there's another massive boss fight coming up at least. Somepony should remember to pick up her dagger though, it's nice and she's already mad about losing the cloak tonight.
    Fortunately for her, the dagger wasn't quite lost, Silverpine's sharp eyes spying a glint half-buried beneath the fallen debris. He picked up the weapon and tucked it into a spare pocket.

"Move. Move!" he croaked, going over to Gearstride and dragging her along if he had to. He shot a dark glare at Daniel and Miss M. "Can you two have this conversation later?" Staccata was still balanced precariously on his back.

30. - Top - End - #150
    Dwarf in the Playground

"Yeah, thought so. Congratulations, we can now officially produce enough magical weaponry in a few hours to supply an army. The Boss'll be thrilled. Rock on."

"...Heh. 'Rock on'. Heh. That was terrible."
    Blades twitched a bit in her sleep.

"While I appreciate the sediment... That is, sentiment... You know those ground rules you were talking about earlier? I think I should add 'no bad puns'." Flare smiled slightly. "Well, now all we need is said army."

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360
    "The point of being such is that we will not. It isn't a question of 'can'. Oh, and they cannot heat a ray of light to the temperature of an exploding sun, so there is that."
    "And you can't copy their armour enchantments or anything? This sucks. The ones with the most strategic options aren't the real strategists."

"Ooooh....oh why didn't you say so? Hahah..."
    Idle Derp chuckled and wiped his brow. The little idiot smiled and nodded. " I can do tha----wait...why would you get shot? Who would shoot you and your dreamy face?" The silly stallion asked with wide foalish eyes, worried about Dawnstrider as if though he was worrying about a best friend. Since ya know, he just met Dawnstrider today.
    Oh, confound it.

Night Jewel's mind raced furiously, looking for the safest way to phrase things. "He... got caught on the wrong side of a conflict, and some ponies still see him as an enemy."