New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 6 of 38 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151631 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #151
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Scars of Tharon IC

Quote Originally Posted by THEChanger View Post
    The swarm of corvids spiraled around the druid, cawing and laughing in the tongue of the birds. One, larger than the rest, landed on the ground before him. "No spirit are we. Merely one with power."

From the cloud of ravens, an echoing caw reported. "Power! Power! We have power!"

The largest raven laughed, and continued. "Four are we. I was sent before. One is new, something which has never been seen."
    "Seen! Seen! Never before seen!"
    "One is old, older than the trees."
    "Trees! Trees! Respects not the trees!"
    "One is bound, defined by his duty."
    "Duty! Duty! To Fair Queen is his duty!"
    "And we are broken, definition lost."
    "Lost! Lost! Forever lost!"

At this, the head raven hissed at his compatriots, who flew away, hiding in the trees and treants. "Word has reached our ear that a new Scar has formed. Here. I come to investigate."
    The Druid stands stoically as the birds chant, but he grips his staff just a bit more tightly. John gets a better look at the druid and sees he is an middle aged elf with pointy ears and short gray hair. His robes are dull brown, but made of sturdy material. He also has magic rings and powerful furred boots.

The druid is visibly uncomfortable at the mention of the new scar.

"My name is Tovian Hioca, umm Broken. He says trying to figure out how to address John. "I suspect that you have probably been sent and informed by Sir Randor Lyonard. Tovian swallows and grips his staff harder still, "I will take you to the... the grove circle where we can debrief you, but I ask that you provide proof that the leader of Kendor sent you before we give you any information.

If John gives Tovian Hioca the letter that Lyonard gave to them as proof of his sponsorship by hand or...beak I guess.

Spoiler
    Show
    John is led through the thick tangle of the forest as Tovian absentmindedly examined the letter and walked through the area on instinct
    "We are in a grim situation." he hands the letter back "We have lost many of the original grove to... circumstances and thus I have become one of the most senior members."

Tovian and John cross a beautiful river that houses healthy fish. Birds enthusiastically cry for mates. Tovian relaxes and continues with a steadier voice

"The grove has magically detected negative energy activity in the northwest part of the forest. Outside of the areas that we have managed to Hallow and keep in order. To the North east is where the new Scar activity was seen by animal scouts. Druid volunteers went to investigate covertly and found...nothing. What I mean by that is the areas where Scars were spotted seemed to be stripped of trees and all that was left was dirt where the plants used to be.

If John does not provide proof that he is affiliated with Lyonard

Spoiler
    Show
    Tovian stands there patiently

OoC: Why are you not giving him the letter!? That is so we- WAIT! do you not trust Tovian!!! That makes sense. You don't have an assurance that Tovian is involved with the druid grove of the Forest of Giants. He might be an invader himself. Very paranoid, but you aren't paranoid if they're really out to get you. That's why you got to make sure Tovian is trustworthy himself! SNAP!

In all seriousness you are free to take whatever actions you wish.
    Awesome Avatar by Terry576

Large version:
    Spoiler
    Show

Thought of the Week: "If men were angels, no government would be necessary"

James Madison

2. - Top - End - #152
    Orc in the Playground

Daemon

"You are most generous my lords," Rosja says with a half bow. "I have come to your wondrous city, in search of information pertaining to the Scar and the recent changes there in, I had been directed to the council but to miss a chance to play in such a wonderous hall such as this? I think not! For tonight I shall entertain and amaze."
    Last edited by Doc_Pippin; 2013-01-21 at 03:35 AM.

3. - Top - End - #153

From Derek's point of view, a wall of blood rips across the landscape, moments later, two huge hounds emerge, snarling and growling, bloodied footsteps in their wake. Next a group of 5 armored vampires step though, flanking a fifth, who wields two large scythes, one in either hand; the group pay Derek no heed.
    Then the Lord of Castle Sontir and his aide step through, flanked by five more of the Vampires, to the rear float in three black robed figures, darkness leaking from them in a way similar to Adam himself.
    The Lord of Castle Sontir smiles to Derek;
    "Greetings young master, I believe you called for backup?"
    Quote Originally Posted by 1whoscribbled View Post
    Seeing as you are still acctepting new people and having become addicted to your writing style after the frist post I would love to join this game.
    The Wielder of the Darkness: Reach out and mutilate somebody

4. - Top - End - #154
    Ogre in the Playground

Despite his heavily armored and much larger form, Derek's voice is unimpeded. "Yeah, apparently Slaadi actually hurt if you fight them for long enough. I'll be burrowing below Ilena's house to mobilize the cocoons, then I'll be focusing on wrecking whatever is living underground." His Scout swarmlings zip over to the vampires and hover a few feet above. "I don't know what your plan of approach is, but those guys will provide support. Entrance through the mines might be possible to get to whoever's in charge, but the passage I dug out is already heavily trapped, and there's definitely patrols in both the public and hidden tunnels now."

5. - Top - End - #155

Quote Originally Posted by Doc_Pippin View Post
    "You are most generous my lords," Rosja says with a half bow. "I have come to your wondrous city, in search of information pertaining to the Scar and the recent changes there in, I had been directed to the council but to miss a chance to play in such a wonderous hall such as this? I think not! For tonight I shall entertain and amaze."
    Rialo cringes at the mention of the Scar, but perks up at Rosja's sweet praise.

"You and your lovely companion must be shown to their rooms immediately!" Rialo bellies, "We will have a grand feast! Come my brother we shall pick out only the most delectable choices." Rialo turns back "Devan!! Show our esteemed guest to his chambers."

Devan is another zombie like creature with white hair and empty eyes. He is carrying a huge array of magic items with the most prominent being a cloak that constantly burns and flows with molten that does not burn the things around it, 4 rings, a strange mirrored staff that seems to shift shape as the holder moves, his black robe is inscribed with runes that seem to echo red coals, and he wears pulsing black leather boots with a sun on each side.

"Follow me." Devan sighs.

Devan leads Rosja and Bolley through lush hallways with beautiful maids and butlers all tending to the house and giving Devan, Rosja, and Bolley looks of wonderment. Eventually they reach a quiet area used for guests and thus less tended too since few use it. Everything is already prepared with fruit laid out on an oak nightstand a queen sized bed with a feathered mattress and other things that rich people have.

Devan shows them in and begins to cast spells using magic items that seem to suddenly appear in his hands. After finishing up his precautions, Devan speaks in a curt, professional tone.

"I can tell you are telling the truth about your mission, and we would like to have an ally of your caliber. I am Devan Ignuva, Member of the 5th Circle of the Rantuga Council. I am part of the council and we have been watching you and the other people that Lyonard has brought together. We would ask for cooperation. Would you be willing to hear me out?"

Large version:
    Spoiler
    Show

James Madison

6. - Top - End - #156

Adam Surveyed the town and shook his head;
    "Pointless." He says aloud, he gestures down "They will know what your planning, if they've avoided notice for this long, then it is safe to assume that they will have contingencies prepared." He turns to his men,
    "Our only option is eradication, an unfortunate turn of events but a required one." He smiles at Derek "A little more subtlety next time please friend"
    Raising his hand, the winds around the small town kick up, becoming strong and turbulent; he then turns to his men.
    "Summon the pack men, send them first, test their defense's." He then gestures to the Cabal "The three of you will enter from different directions, one from the north, one from the south and one from the west. Approach invisibly, strike only when the enemy show themselvess", then his eyes move to the Guard
    "Seven of you move from the east, Norn will travel with you, cut off any retreat." Norn bows his head in response.
    "Myself, Voltaire, the Remaining guard and Derek" he pauses "If he wishes to, will Shadow walk into the center of town once the borders have been secured ." The Vampires salute in response, even Voltaire mock saluted, with that Adam turned;
    "Summon the pack." The Vampires raised their heads, and howled.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Between all of the vampires using Children of the Night they summon (45d6)[148] wolves who appear before them in (2d6)[8]Rounds, the wolves will then be split into two groups, each group led by a single blood hound to surround and charge the town.
    Seeing as you are still acctepting new people and having become addicted to your writing style after the frist post I would love to join this game.

7. - Top - End - #157
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by The_listener View Post
    "Pointless." He says aloud, he gestures down "They will know what your planning, if they've avoided notice for this long, then it is safe to assume that they will have contingencies prepared." He turns to his men,
    "Our only option is eradication, an unfortunate turn of events but a required one." He smiles at Derek "A little more subtlety next time please friend"
    Raising his hand, the winds around the small town kick up, becoming strong and turbulent; he then turns to his men.
    "Summon the pack men, send them first, test their defense's." He then gestures to the Cabal "The three of you will enter from different directions, one from the north, one from the south and one from the west. Approach invisibly, strike only when the enemy show themselvess", then his eyes move to the Guard
    "Seven of you move from the east, Norn will travel with you, cut off any retreat." Norn bows his head in response.
    "Myself, Voltaire, the Remaining guard and Derek" he pauses "If he wishes to, will Shadow walk into the center of town once the borders have been secured ." The Vampires salute in response, even Voltaire mock saluted, with that Adam turned;
    Spoiler
    Show
    Between all of the vampires using Children of the Night they summon [roll0] wolves who appear before them in [roll1]Rounds, the wolves will then be split into two groups, each group led by a single blood hound to surround and charge the town.
    After a pause while watching the sheer mass of fur move away, Derek turns back to Adam, ". . . Fine, I'll go along with you on this plan." He thinks for a moment, "I actually think I have a way of recovering the second golem instead of destroying it, which I'll work out afterwards. I'll have some of my own protection over the cocoons while we work at fully clearing out this place. It will be interesting to see how it works to have power through an army instead of through a single person."

8. - Top - End - #158
    Orc in the Playground

Daemon

"Oh how interesting, I had thought myself so clever to seek the council out, but here I was expected all along, of course sir I will...
    Rosja is interrupted by Bolley's sudden exclamations on the various 'beautiful' magical items."ohhhhh what does that one do?" she pipes in quiet as she hovers around the slowly rotting companion.

"Well then... Yes of course we will have time to discuss such thing, but for moment we have the revels." and with that Rosja gives the council member a nod and begins the preperations for the evening's performance.

9. - Top - End - #159

Spoiler
    Show
    Between all of the vampires using Children of the Night they summon [roll0] wolves who appear before them in [roll1]Rounds, the wolves will then be split into two groups, each group led by a single blood hound to surround and charge the town.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aldurin View Post
    After a pause while watching the sheer mass of fur move away, Derek turns back to Adam, ". . . Fine, I'll go along with you on this plan." He thinks for a moment, "I actually think I have a way of recovering the second golem instead of destroying it, which I'll work out afterwards. I'll have some of my own protection over the cocoons while we work at fully clearing out this place. It will be interesting to see how it works to have power through an army instead of through a single person."
    The pack moves in and finds that Ilena's town is completely deserted. All the people have been evacuated and Ilena's home carries no scent of life, but to the southeast they smell Slaad marching in retreat. They give chase.

The southern caster and Stormkirk spot the forces along with a dozen golems (stone and Iron), but do not engage.

All of the casters move into the town and find similar results except that Ilena's home is has obvious signs of magic emanating from it. Since the enemy lies in wait they do not engage and informs Adam of the situation.

"Oh how interesting, I had thought myself so clever to seek the council out, but here I was expected all along, of course sir I will...
    Rosja is interrupted by Bolley's sudden exclamations on the various 'beautiful' magical items."ohhhhh what does that one do?" she pipes in quiet as she hovers around the slowly rotting companion.

"Well then... Yes of course we will have time to discuss such thing, but for moment we have the revels." and with that Rosja gives the council member a nod and begins the preperations for the evening's performance.
    Devan gives a tired look at Bolley, but playfully quips back "It allows me to better protect House Jol, milady."
    In a more serious tone, "I was hoping to speak about the issues now, but here are indeed many things to discuss. However, should you have any questions the servants will be able to find me.Thank you for your time" and with that Devan dismisses his spells, advises that Rosja and Bolley should ask the servants for directions around the vast estate if they need to go somewhere, and leaves the room.
    Last edited by Firebrand; 2013-01-23 at 01:05 AM.

Large version:
    Spoiler
    Show

James Madison

10. - Top - End - #160

Adam raises a hand, at which one of the Guards creates a door made of shadow on a nearby rock face. Lowering their halberds the guard entered first, followed by Voltaire, Adam gestures for Derek to pass though; briefly allowing his mind to enter into that of the Hulks, standing motionless within the house seeing through its eyes for a short while.
    After he does, he draws his blade and steps though the gate, himself and the others appearing behind the Golems.
    "A pity" he says to his men "They have no blood to spill."

11. - Top - End - #161
    Ogre in the Playground

Derek steps through the door and when Adam comes out he asks, "So you're sure they've all mobilized? My worry is that Ilena definitely has more powerful golems under her command than the Stone and Iron ones with this convoy, so if she's staying behind then your forces are probably standing not too far above a couple of prismatic golems."

12. - Top - End - #162

"Chances are, you're right, and we may indeed be walking into a trap."
    Adam slaps Voltaire on the back, causing him to jolt forwards slightly, expertly catching his hat from midair;
    "If we do, then our plans will alter accordingly." He draws his blade, leaving a ghostly trail behind the ebony steel in it's wake.
    "My armies and I have faced worse, as I'm sure you have." The Lord of Vahric looks back towards the Golems before them.
    "We have other things to worry about as of now."
    Last edited by The_listener; 2013-01-23 at 03:20 PM.

13. - Top - End - #163

The forest is sparse in the harsh mountains and the golems and slaad have cut through the trees in their rush. When half of the main party and some goons arrive the golems do not take notice until a group of gray slaadi spot the party beginning engagement (roll initiative) and the rest of the slaad forces pick up the pace to move out knowing that engaging would cost too much.

Da Map:
    Spoiler
    Show
    {table=head]|A|B|C|D|E|F|G|H|I|J|K|L|M|N|O|P|Q|R|S|T|U|V|W|X|Y |Z
    1|||F|E||||||||||||||||||||||F
    2|||F||||||||||||||||||||||||F
    3|||F|||||||||||||||||||||||F|
    4|||F|||||S|S|S|S|||||||||||||||F
    5|||F||||||||||||||||||||||||F
    6|B|B|F||||||I|||||I||||||||||||F|
    7||B|F||||||||I|I|||I||||||||||||F
    8|B|N|F||||||||I||I||||||||||||F||
    9||B|F|||||||||I|||||||||||||||F
    10|B||F||||||||||||||||||||||||F
    11||B|F|||||||||||||||||||||||F|
    12|||F||||||||||||||||||||||||F
    13|||F||||||||||||||||||||||||F
    14|||F|||||B|D|A|B|||||||||||||||F|
    15|||F|||||||P|B|||||||||||||||F|
    [/table]

Key:

E=Edge of the Slaad forces (condensed cause you're going to have to get past the golems before I post each Slaad one by one)
    S=Stone golems
    I=Iron golems
    D=Derek
    A=Adam
    B=Blood Guard
    N=Norn Stormkirk
    P=Portal
    F=Forest (trees of 10ish feet can be walked past provides basic cover)

OoC: Why do forest maps have to be so BIG!

Feel free to post your turn with your initiative and if there are any conflicts we can sort them out.
    Last edited by Firebrand; 2013-01-23 at 11:19 PM.

Large version:
    Spoiler
    Show

James Madison

14. - Top - End - #164
    Ogre in the Playground

The head raven of the swarm hopped up onto the druid's shoulder, as the rest of the conspiracy followed behind. From the raven's mouth, a small scroll materialized, containing Lyonard's letter of sponsorship. "These developments are concerning indeed. I would visit the site myself. But first, I must ask. What has become of the leaders of the grove?"
    ATTENTION ANYONE WHO I'M PLAYING WITH:
    No news is good news.

15. - Top - End - #165

The head raven of the swarm hopped up onto the druid's shoulder, as the rest of the conspiracy followed behind. From the raven's mouth, a small scroll materialized, containing Lyonard's letter of sponsorship. "These developments are concerning indeed. I would visit the site myself. But first, I must ask. What has become of the leaders of the grove?"
    Tovian sighs with complete mental exhaustion and gently brushes his right hand against the trees he passes by.

"It started with a battle of philosophy. Our oldest member and grove leader, Jakol Iloran, was a powerful and loving man. Above all else, he loved nature and the flow it created. When the Dead Moon came to our world and the undead grew rampant I was the one who organized Hallow spells throughout the forest and made sure refugees could survive and contribute. However, Jakol and his loyal followers stated that nature had summoned the moonlet and that we should merely accept the things that were happening to the world we knew. He was afraid and had always believed that anything that happened on Tharon was due to the direct will of Nature. Under this assumption it meant that the Dead Moon was something that Nature wanted to happen and this extended to the Scar as well. The other members of the grove drove Jakol and his followers out which they accepted still believing that this was also Nature's will and we have not heard from them since. Without their power and leadership we failed to house all of the refugees that came to us and druids of low or high power died at the hands of the mindless swarms and their occasional intelligent leaders. In the aftermath we have 8 members of significance remaining." Tovian mushes his gray hair "I can take you to the site though I am afraid you may not find much, but with that aside we have arrived."

Tovian steps through the thick mess of trees as he speaks and soon reaches a clearing where there are a large number of humans, elves, dwarves, and creatures of all types working, building, and trying to be productive in general. They live in huts of cloth, wood, sometimes even stone. Few pay the two arrivals much heed being used to the Druids passing by with more refugees.

"This is the refugee camp. I can take you to the site immediately.

What does John want to do?

Back in Ilena's town

Map (updated):
    Spoiler
    Show
    5|||F||||||||||||||||||||||||F
    6|B|B|F||||||I|||||I||||||||||||F|
    7||B|F||||||||I|I|||I||||||||||||F
    8|B|N|F||||||||I||I||||||||||||F||
    9||B|F|||||||||I|||||||||||||||F
    10|B||F||||||||||||||||||||||||F
    11||B|F|||||||||||||||||||||||F|
    12|||F|||||Br|Br||||||||||||||||||F
    13|||F||||Sw|D|D|Sw|||||||||||||||||F
    14|||F|||||D|D|A|B|||||||||||||||F|
    15|||F||||||B|P|B|||||||||||||||F|
    [/table]

Key:

E=Edge of the Slaad forces (condensed cause you're going to have to get past the golems before I post each Slaad one by one)
    S=Stone golems
    I=Iron golems
    D=Derek
    A=Adam
    B=Blood Guard
    N=Norn Stormkirk
    P=Portal
    Sw=Swarmling
    Br=Brawler
    Last edited by Firebrand; 2013-01-24 at 11:08 AM.

Large version:
    Spoiler
    Show

James Madison

16. - Top - End - #166
    Ogre in the Playground

Springing into action Derek switches his claws out for his blade arm and rushes the cluster of iron golems, with each swing changing position and slicing into a different golem. The brawlers rush the iron golem outside of the main cluster and attempt to disable it. Meanwhile the scouts fly upward and watch over the battlefield so Derek knows what's happening at all times.

Spoiler
    Show

Derek
    Free action: Dismiss claw mutation.
    Swift Action: Put offensive points into Blade, with 2 points in the size augment and two points in the dancing augment (Unarmed strike is now Colossal+ slashing damage, can move at full speed during a full-attack as long as there's at least 5 feet of movement between each.
    Full-round action: Charge the Iron golem cluster and full-attack, using dancing augment (moving five feet back and forth and forward when needed for reach, provokes AoO.)

Rolls:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Attack 1 (on Iron Golem in L9):
    (1d20+33)[43] Attack
    (10d6)[37] + (1d10+22)[26]

Attack 2 (on Iron Golem in K8):
    (1d20+33)[34] Attack
    (10d6)[35] + (1d10+22)[23]

Attack 3 (on Iron Golem in M8):
    (1d20+33)[36] Attack
    (10d6)[33] + (1d10+22)[29]

Attack 4 (on Iron Golem in K7):
    (1d20+28)[45] Attack
    (10d6)[39] + (1d10+22)[27]

Attack 5 (on Iron Golem in L7):
    (1d20+23)[27] Attack
    (10d6)[40] + (1d10+22)[24]

Brawlers
    Brawler A moves up to the I6 iron golem and attempts to Trip it, and then Brawler B moves up and attempts to grapple.

Rolls:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Trip Attempt
    (1d20+19)[20] Touch Attack, (1d20+9)[12] Strength check
    Grapple
    (1d20+19)[22] Touch Attack, (1d20+23)[40] Grapple Check. Not bothering with a damage roll since it won't overcome the iron golem's DR.

The scouts fly to 100 feet above the battlefield and orient themselves above Derek.
    Last edited by Aldurin; 2013-01-24 at 03:02 PM.

17. - Top - End - #167

Quote Originally Posted by Aldurin View Post
    Springing into action Derek switches his claws out for his blade arm and rushes the cluster of iron golems, with each swing changing position and slicing into a different golem. The brawlers rush the iron golem outside of the main cluster and attempt to disable it. Meanwhile the scouts fly upward and watch over the battlefield so Derek knows what's happening at all times.

Spoiler
    Show

Derek
    Free action: Dismiss claw mutation.
    Swift Action: Put offensive points into Blade, with 2 points in the size augment and two points in the dancing augment (Unarmed strike is now Colossal+ slashing damage, can move at full speed during a full-attack as long as there's at least 5 feet of movement between each.
    Full-round action: Charge the Iron golem cluster and full-attack, using dancing augment (moving five feet back and forth and forward when needed for reach, provokes AoO.)

Rolls:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Attack 1 (on Iron Golem in L9):
    [roll0] Attack
    [roll1] + [roll2]

Attack 2 (on Iron Golem in K8):
    [roll3] Attack
    [roll4] + [roll5]

Attack 3 (on Iron Golem in M8):
    [roll6] Attack
    [roll7] + [roll8]

Attack 4 (on Iron Golem in K7):
    [roll9] Attack
    [roll10] + [roll11]

Attack 5 (on Iron Golem in L7):
    [roll12] Attack
    [roll13] + [roll14]

Brawlers
    Brawler A moves up to the I6 iron golem and attempts to Trip it, and then Brawler B moves up and attempts to grapple.

Rolls:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Trip Attempt
    [roll15] Touch Attack, [roll16] Strength check
    Grapple
    [roll17] Touch Attack, [roll18] Grapple Check. Not bothering with a damage roll since it won't overcome the iron golem's DR.

The scouts fly to 100 feet above the battlefield and orient themselves above Derek.
    Of note: I will do the rolls for the Blood guard and Norn Stornkirk, unless the_listener wants to do it himself, in order to speed up the process

Iron Golem 8, 6, 7, and 3 take damage

Iron Golem 1 is not tripped, but it was grappled!

Adam, take your surprise round turn and roll initiative (Also what will your tactics be for your blood guard and Norn?). This may or may not be a long battle. I wish us luck

Map (number labels added for convenience):
    Spoiler
    Show
    5|||F||||||Br2||||||||||||||||||F
    6|B1|B2|F|||||Br1|I1|||||I2||||||||||||F|
    7||B3|F||||||D|D|I3|I4|||I5||||||||||||F
    8|B4|N|F||||||D|D|I6||I7||||||||||||F||
    9||B5|F|||||||||I8|||||||||||||||F
    10|B6||F||||||||||||||||||||||||F
    11||B7|F|||||||||||||||||||||||F|
    12|||F||||||||||||||||||||||||F
    13|||F||||Sw1|||Sw2|||||||||||||||||F
    14|||F|||||||A|B9|||||||||||||||F|
    15|||F||||||B8|P|B10|||||||||||||||F|
    [/table]

Key:

S=Stone golems
    I=Iron golems
    D=Derek
    A=Adam
    B=Blood Guard
    N=Norn Stormkirk
    P=Portal
    Sw=Swarmling
    Br=Brawler

Back in Rantuga:

Rosja and Bolley are taken to the main dining hall where there are living and unliving alike eating (if they have not completely rotted to bone) and laughing together. The room itself is expansive and looks to be able to house over a hundred medium sized people. The tables are positively stacked with sweets, meats, beets, and other eateries. Alcohol is poured from scented barrels and passed by attractive servants (the unattractive are cooking or discreetly cleaning). All of everything is laced with gold and red.

Rialo and his brother are the center of attention, them being the richer ones and all. The younger brother is gorging as always, but he is also surrounded by maidens (all living) trying to pry his attention from food, may God divine beings help them. Rialo himself is not eating or drinking, and he is laughing and joking with the slightest hint of bitterness which is completely unnoticed by the nobles surrounding him.

When the fairies enter the room they are greeted with jovial cheers. The master of the house has told them of the Bard's talent and beauty and nobles are always ready to be entertained. Food is given to them on solid silver platters and if Rosja and Bolley were to look around they would see the armed guards all around the room trying to remain inconspicuous by wearing camouflaging gold and red and moving minimally. Some nobles of rot and healthy flesh try to get the fairies drunk for fun and to see if they might perform even better if they're drunk. All of them are demanding a song.

"Entertain us" they cry "Entertain us and have another drink!!"

Will Rosja and Bolley oblige?

Large version:
    Spoiler
    Show

James Madison

18. - Top - End - #168

Spoiler
    Show
    Initiative Rolls
    Adam: (1d20+12)[29]
    Voltaire: (1d20+4)[20]

Adam raises his hand, rolling it in a circle, giving the command for his forces to encircle the golems, then he brings his arm down signalling for a slow advance; Voltaire hangs back, happily strumming his guitar and beginning to sing;
    "It was the day of the dead, did you hear what I just said?"
    Spoiler
    Show
    All Vampire move to encircle the golems as best they can, keeping a 2 block gap between them at the same time, readying their weapons, preparing an attack if charged.
    Voltaire uses inspire courage

19. - Top - End - #169

Spoiler
    Show
    Initiative Rolls
    Adam: [roll0]
    Voltaire: [roll1]

Adam raises his hand, rolling it in a circle, giving the command for his forces to encircle the golems, then he brings his arm down signalling for a slow advance; Voltaire hangs back, happily strumming his guitar and beginning to sing;
    "It was the day of the dead, did you hear what I just said?"
    Spoiler
    Show
    All Vampire move to encircle the golems as best they can, keeping a 2 block gap between them at the same time, readying their weapons, preparing an attack if charged.
    Voltaire uses inspire courage
    Map (I forgot Voltaire *Facepalm*)
    Spoiler
    Show
    2|||F|||||B1|B3|||||||||||||||||F|
    3|||F|||N||||||||||||||||||||F|
    4|||F|||B2||S|S|S|S||||||||||||||F|
    5|||F||||B6||Br2|||||||||||||||||F|
    6|||F|||||Br1|I1|||||I2||||||||||||F|
    7|||F||||||D|D|I3|I4|||I5||A|||||||||F|
    8|||F||||||D|D|I6||I7||||||||||||F||
    9|||F|||||||B5||I8||B9|B8|||||||||||F|
    10|||F||||||||B4||B7|||||||||||||F|
    11|||F|||||||||B10||||||||||||||F|
    12|||F|||||||||||||||||||||||F|
    13|||F||||Sw1|||Sw2||||||||||||||||F|
    14|||F||||||V|||||||||||||||||F|
    15|||F|||||||P||||||||||||||||F|
    [/table]

Key:

S=Stone golems
    I=Iron golems
    D=Derek
    A=Adam
    B=Blood Guard
    N=Norn Stormkirk
    P=Portal
    Sw=Swarmling
    Br=Brawler
    V=Voltaire

Initiative
    Spoiler
    Show

Adam 29
    Blood Guard 4 27
    BG 3 25
    Bg 2 24
    Norn Stormkirk 23
    Derek 22
    Bg 7 21
    Voltaire 20
    Bg 8 18
    Bg 10 16
    Iron Golem 1 15
    Stone Golem 4 14
    IG 5 13
    Bg 1 12
    Bg 5 11
    Bg 6 10
    Bg 9 9
    Sg 3 8
    AHHH!!!
    The rest of the Iron Golems
    Rest of the Stone golems

Take your turns I pray that this battle does not take too long

Large version:
    Spoiler
    Show

James Madison

20. - Top - End - #170

Adam calls out;
    "FOR THE CRIMSON THRONE!" Each of the vampires spring into action;
    Adam himself takes a single step forward, moving towards the iron golem blocking his path, calmly bringing his blade across the construct four times, keeping a single hand behind him as he does.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Adam takes a 5ft step into P7, attacking I5 with a full attack action;
    Attack:(1d20+31)[34]
    Confirm: (1d20+31)[34]
    Damage: [roll]1d8+15[/roll] [roll]2d6[/roll]
    Crit Damage: [roll]2d8+30[/roll] [roll]4d6[/roll]
    Self caused damage: (1d6)[6]

Attack:(1d20+26)[39]
    Confirm: (1d20+26)[36]
    Self caused damage: (1d6)[2]

Attack:(1d20+21)[41]
    Confirm: (1d20+21)[23]
    Self caused damage: (1d6)[3]

Attack:(1d20+16)[19]
    Confirm: (1d20+16)[36]
    Self caused damage: (1d6)[4]

Voltaire continues to sing, mixing arcane lyrics into his words, then with a flourish, the ground before him splits open a huge arm pulling itself out of the earth, followed by the decayed body of a giant, which slowly begins to lurch towards the nearest Golem.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Continuing to use inspire courage, Voltaire casts Summon undead 4, summoning a Huge Zombie, which in turn moves to I12.

Norn moves across the battlefield, a black and red blur, his scythes slicing the air to his sides, he then skids to a halt, bringing his stained red blades to bear on the nearby Golems;
    Spoiler
    Show
    Norn uses a move action to move to the space I3; then using cleaving sweep he attacks three of the stone golem's;
    Attack:(1d20+24)[36]
    Confirm: (1d20+24)[28]
    Damage: [roll]2d4+12[/roll] [roll]2d6[/roll]
    Crit Damage: [roll]10d4+60[/roll] [roll]10d6[/roll]
    Self caused damage: (1d6)[4]

Attack:(1d20+19)[34]
    Confirm: (1d20+19)[22]
    Damage: [roll]2d4+12[/roll] [roll]2d6[/roll]
    Crit Damage: [roll]10d4+60[/roll] [roll]10d6[/roll]
    Self caused damage: (1d6)[6]

Blood Guard four: Sweeps his halberd in two savage blows, attempting to break the Iron golem in twain;
    Spoiler
    Show
    B4 attacks I8, power attacking for 5;
    Attack:(1d20+15)[26]
    Confirm: (1d20+15)[32]
    Damage: (1d10+22)[32]
    Crit Damage: (3d10+66)[74]

Attack:(1d20+10)[12]
    Confirm: (1d20+10)[13]
    Damage: (1d10+22)[25]
    Crit Damage: (3d10+66)[82]

Blood Guard's three and two: The two vampires dart forward, striking at nearby foes;
    Spoiler
    Show
    BG3 charges Stone golem in K4, power attacking for 5;
    Attack:(1d20+17)[21]
    Confirm: (1d20+17)[26]
    Damage: (1d10+24)[33]
    Crit Damage: (3d10+72)[79]

BG2 charges Stone Golem in H4, power attacking for 5;
    Attack:(1d20+17)[25]
    Confirm: (1d20+17)[19]
    Damage: (1d10+22)[26]
    Crit Damage: (3d10+72)[88]

Blood Guard Seven: The vampire matches movements with his ally, striking the Golem before him.
    Spoiler
    Show
    power attacking for 5;
    Attack:(1d20+15)[24]
    Confirm: (1d20+15)[32]
    Damage: (1d10+22)[28]
    Crit Damage: (3d10+66)[80]

Attack:(1d20+10)[30]
    Confirm: (1d20+10)[12]
    Damage: (1d10+22)[27]
    Crit Damage: (3d10+66)[88]

Blood Guards eight and ten; The tenth Blood guard holds, waiting for his time, whilst the eighth re positions himself (to O8)

Blood Guard one; With a roar, he hurls himself into the nearby golem;
    Spoiler
    Show
    Charge S1, power attacking for 5;
    Attack:(1d20+17)[20]
    Confirm: (1d20+17)[24]
    Damage: (1d10+24)[34]
    Crit Damage: [roll]3d10+72

Blood Guard five; Using Derek as cover, the vampire strikes the nearby golem twice;
    Spoiler
    Show
    Attacking I6, power attacking for 5
    Attack:(1d20+15)[23]
    Confirm: (1d20+15)[30]
    Damage: (1d10+22)[26]
    Crit Damage: (3d10+66)[86]

Attack:(1d20+10)[30]
    Confirm: (1d20+10)[12]
    Damage: (1d10+22)[31]
    Crit Damage: (3d10+66)[85]

Blood Guard six makes sure to finish the Golem before him;
    Spoiler
    Show
    Striking S1, power attacking for 5
    Attack:(1d20+15)[29]
    Confirm: (1d20+15)[21]
    Damage: (1d10+22)[24]
    Crit Damage: (3d10+66)[85]

Attack:(1d20+10)[22]
    Confirm: (1d20+10)[25]
    Damage: (1d10+22)[27]
    Crit Damage: (3d10+66)[83]

Blood guard nine; Using his attacks to cover his brother and open a path for his master, the vampire lashes out;
    Spoiler
    Show
    Attacking I7, power attacking for 5
    Attack:(1d20+15)[29]
    Confirm: (1d20+15)[29]
    Crit Damage: (3d10+66)[83]

Attack:(1d20+10)[21]
    Confirm: (1d20+10)[15]
    Crit Damage: (3d10+66)[88]
    Last edited by The_listener; 2013-01-25 at 07:54 PM.

21. - Top - End - #171

Spoiler
    Show
    Sorry for the double post; but damage rolls buggered up;

Spoiler
    Show
    Adams damage;
    Damage: (1d8+15)[17] (2d6)[5]
    Crit Damage: (2d8+30)[39] (4d6)[12]
    Damage: (1d8+15)[22] (2d6)[11]
    Crit Damage: (2d8+30)[32] (4d6)[12]
    Damage: (1d8+15)[20] (2d6)[8]
    Crit Damage: (2d8+30)[39] (4d6)[11]
    Damage: (1d8+15)[23] (2d6)[11]
    Crit Damage: (2d8+30)[46] (4d6)[15]

Norn's Damage;
    Damage: (2d4+12)[16] (2d6)[5]
    Crit Damage: (10d4+60)[82] (10d6)[41]
    Damage: (2d4+12)[19] (2d6)[11]
    Crit Damage: (10d4+60)[86] (10d6)[42]

22. - Top - End - #172
    Ogre in the Playground

Derek turns to the golem subdued by his brawlers, pondering for a moment on what to do with it, before deciding that it would be easier to just slice it up.

Spoiler
    Show
    Derek full-attacks the I1 Iron Golem as the brawler releases it.
    (1d20+33)[43] Attack
    (10d6)[36] + (1d10+22)[29] Damage

(1d20+33)[36] Attack
    (10d6)[34] + (1d10+22)[28] Damage

(1d20+33)[41] Attack
    (10d6)[36] + (1d10+22)[32] Damage

(1d20+28)[29] Attack
    (10d6)[39] + (1d10+22)[31] Damage

(1d20+23)[28] Attack
    (10d6)[34] + (1d10+22)[26] Damage

Releasing the golem just before the monstrous blade falls on it, the brawlers move forward and continue move to grab some of the stone golems, should they survive the vampire onslaught.

Spoiler
    Show
    Should the Stone Golems still be alive by their move, the Brawlers each move to grapple one.
    (1d20+19)[26] Touch Attack (1d20+23)[38] Grapple Check
    (1d20+19)[29] Touch Attack (1d20+23)[36] Grapple Check

Both Scouts watch over the battlefield as they mutate some more.

Spoiler
    Show
    Both Scouts put 7 of their mutable form points into 4d6 acid breath weapons (DC 19 save). Full-round action.

23. - Top - End - #173

Alright so Norn, Adam and Derek hit their targets well (I1 is destroyed and I5 is heavily damaged), but the Blood Guard only got two successful hits on the Iron Golems I8 and I6.

Enemy turn
    Brawler 1 is hit by 2 stone golems and an iron golem suffering 76 points! (Derek gets an AoO)
    Blood Guard 6 is hit by Stone Golem 1 and takes 41 points!!
    B4 takes 52 points
    B7 takes 47

Derek is hit for 21 points of damage from the full attacks of two Iron Golems

every golem else misses

Map
    Spoiler
    Show
    2|||F|||||||||||||||||||||||F|
    3|||F||||||B1|N|B3|||||||||||||||F|
    4|||F||||B2|S1|S2|S3|||||||||||||||F|
    5|||F|||||B6|Br2|Br1|S4|||||||||||||||F|
    6|||F||||||I1|I4||||||I2||||||||||F|
    7|||F||||||D|D|I3||||I5|A||||||||||F|
    8|||F||||||D|D|I6||I7|B9|B8||||||||||F||
    9|||F|||||||B5||I8|B7|||||||||||||F|
    10|||F|||||||||B4||||||||||||||F|
    11|||F|||||||||B10||||||||||||||F|
    [/table]

Key:

S=Stone golems
    I=Iron golems
    D=Derek
    A=Adam
    B=Blood Guard
    N=Norn Stormkirk
    P=Portal
    Sw=Swarmling
    Br=Brawler
    V=Voltaire

Initiative
    Spoiler
    Show

Adam 29
    Blood Guard 4 27
    BG 3 25
    Bg 2 24
    Norn Stormkirk 23
    Derek 22
    Bg 7 21
    Voltaire 20
    Bg 8 18
    Bg 10 16
    Iron Golem 1 15
    Stone Golem 4 14
    IG 5 13
    Bg 1 12
    Bg 5 11
    Bg 6 10
    Bg 9 9
    Sg 3 8
    AHHH!!!
    Rest of the Stone golems

Take your turns!
    Last edited by Firebrand; 2013-01-28 at 08:51 PM.

Large version:
    Spoiler
    Show

James Madison

24. - Top - End - #174

Adam shifts his balance, lacing the air with a series of quick blows from the blade, then delivering a solid strike with his clawed hand against the newly attacking golem.
    Spoiler
    Show

Attacks of I2
    Attack: (1d20+32)[36]
    Crit confirm: (1d20+32)[41]
    Damage: (1d8+16)[18] (2d6)[7]
    Crit Damage: (2d8+32)[44] (4d6)[10]

Attack: (1d20+27)[39]
    Crit confirm: (1d20+27)[40]
    Damage: (1d8+16)[20] (2d6)[3]
    Crit Damage: (2d8+32)[39] (4d6)[13]

Attack: (1d20+22)[33]
    Crit confirm: (1d20+22)[39]
    Damage: (1d8+16)[18] (2d6)[6]
    Crit Damage: (2d8+32)[42] (4d6)[7]

Attack: (1d20+17)[24]
    Crit confirm: (1d20+17)[36]
    Damage: (1d8+16)[22] (2d6)[4]
    Crit Damage: (2d8+32)[45] (4d6)[10]

Claw:
    Attack: (1d20+29)[39]
    Crit confirm: (1d20+29)[33]
    Damage: (2d6+13)[23]
    Crit Damage: (4d6+25)[38]

Voltaire continues to watch, singing merrily.

Norn lets loose a series of blows, assaulting the two golems before him;
    Spoiler
    Show
    Attacking both S2 and S3
    Attack: (1d20+27)[47]
    Crit confirm: (1d20+27)[28]
    Damage: (2d4+16)[19] (2d6)[8]
    Crit Damage: (10d6+80)[118](2d6)[10]

Attack: (1d20+22)[36]
    Crit confirm: (1d20+22)[36]
    Damage: (2d4+16)[23] (2d6)[3]
    Crit Damage: (10d6+80)[119](2d6)[4]

Attack: (1d20+18)[33]
    Crit confirm: (1d20+18)[30]
    Damage: (2d4+16)[18] (2d6)[8]
    Crit Damage: (10d6+80)[105](2d6)[8]

Attack: (1d20+22)[35]
    Crit confirm: (1d20+22)[39]
    Damage: (2d4+16)[24] (2d6)[8]
    Crit Damage: (10d6+80)[117](2d6)[9]

Attack: (1d20+18)[31]
    Crit confirm: (1d20+18)[35]
    Damage: (2d4+16)[21] (2d6)[9]
    Crit Damage: (10d6+80)[120](2d6)[6]

Blood guard:
    Spoiler
    Show

B1 attacks S2
    Attack: (1d20+21)[34]
    Crit confirm: (1d20+21)[38]
    Damage: (1d10+14)[21] (1d6)[3]
    Crit Damage: (3d6+32)[43](3d6)[13]

Attack: (1d20+16)[21]
    Crit confirm: (1d20+16)[17]
    Damage: (1d10+14)[22] (1d6)[6]
    Crit Damage: (3d6+32)[44](3d6)[10]

B2 attacks S1
    Attack: (1d20+21)[28]
    Crit confirm: (1d20+21)[31]
    Damage: (1d10+14)[18] (1d6)[2]
    Crit Damage: (3d6+32)[45](3d6)[10]

Attack: (1d20+16)[23]
    Crit confirm: (1d20+16)[30]
    Damage: (1d10+14)[16] (1d6)[6]
    Crit Damage: (3d6+32)[36](3d6)[13]

B3 Attacks S3
    Attack: (1d20+21)[31]
    Crit confirm: (1d20+21)[38]
    Damage: (1d10+14)[22] (1d6)[2]
    Crit Damage: (3d6+32)[47](3d6)[9]

Crit confirm: (1d20+16)[31]
    Damage: (1d10+14)[20] (1d6)[5]
    Crit Damage: (3d6+32)[42](3d6)[14]

B4 attacks I8
    Attack: (1d20+21)[28]
    Crit confirm: (1d20+21)[32]
    Damage: (1d10+14)[21] (1d6)[4]
    Crit Damage: (3d6+32)[45](3d6)[9]

Attack: (1d20+16)[25]
    Crit confirm: (1d20+16)[32]
    Damage: (1d10+14)[15] (1d6)[1]
    Crit Damage: (3d6+32)[43](3d6)[10]

B5 attacks I6
    Attack: (1d20+21)[23]
    Crit confirm: (1d20+21)[37]
    Damage: (1d10+14)[23] (1d6)[4]
    Crit Damage: (3d6+32)[47](3d6)[10]

Attack: (1d20+16)[25]
    Crit confirm: (1d20+16)[19]
    Damage: (1d10+14)[22] (1d6)[1]
    Crit Damage: (3d6+32)[43](3d6)[9]

B6 attacks S1
    Attack: (1d20+21)[31]
    Crit confirm: (1d20+21)[29]
    Damage: (1d10+14)[24] (1d6)[3]
    Crit Damage: (3d6+32)[43](3d6)[12]

Crit confirm: (1d20+16)[36]
    Damage: (1d10+14)[19] (1d6)[1]
    Crit Damage: (3d6+32)[48](3d6)[12]

B7 attacks I8
    Attack: (1d20+21)[38]
    Crit confirm: (1d20+21)[37]
    Damage: (1d10+14)[24] (1d6)[4]
    Crit Damage: (3d6+32)[46](3d6)[15]

Attack: (1d20+16)[32]
    Crit confirm: (1d20+16)[23]
    Damage: (1d10+14)[16] (1d6)[5]
    Crit Damage: (3d6+32)[45](3d6)[16]

B8 Attacks I5
    Attack: (1d20+21)[34]
    Crit confirm: (1d20+21)[26]
    Damage: (1d10+14)[20] (1d6)[1]
    Crit Damage: (3d6+32)[42](3d6)[10]

Attack: (1d20+16)[20]
    Crit confirm: (1d20+16)[28]
    Damage: (1d10+14)[15] (1d6)[1]
    Crit Damage: (3d6+32)[44](3d6)[14]

B9 attacks I7
    Attack: (1d20+21)[36]
    Crit confirm: (1d20+21)[27]
    Damage: (1d10+14)[23] (1d6)[6]
    Crit Damage: (3d6+32)[46](3d6)[11]

Attack: (1d20+16)[19]
    Crit confirm: (1d20+16)[22]
    Damage: (1d10+14)[21] (1d6)[4]
    Crit Damage: (3d6+32)[41](3d6)[10]

B10 moves to J10 and attacks I8
    Attack: (1d20+21)[35]
    Crit confirm: (1d20+21)[32]
    Damage: (1d10+14)[16] (1d6)[5]
    Crit Damage: (3d6+32)[42](3d6)[5]

25. - Top - End - #175
    Ogre in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    Derek's AoO:
    (1d20+33)[35] Attack
    (10d6)[40] + (1d20+22)[34] Damage

Derek once again begins to swiftly traverse the battlefield as he slices through the golems.

Spoiler
    Show
    Full-attack, using Dancing augment to strike I4, I3, I6, I7 and S4, respectively, stopping in LM56.

Attack on I4:
    (1d20+33)[35] Attack
    (10d6)[32] + (1d20+22)[35] Damage

Attack on I3:
    (1d20+33)[48] Attack
    (10d6)[34] + (1d20+22)[27] Damage

Attack on I6:
    (1d20+33)[42] Attack
    (10d6)[27] + (1d20+22)[25] Damage

Attack on I7:
    (1d20+28)[36] Attack
    (10d6)[30] + (1d20+22)[26] Damage

Attack on S4:
    (1d20+23)[30] Attack
    (10d6)[31] + (1d20+22)[33] Damage

Brawler 1 releases his grapple after Norn lands his blows, and both Brawlers begin to expand.

Spoiler
    Show
    Both Brawlers move 4 of their mutable points into size change, going from Large to Huge. Lose the two extra natural attacks.

26. - Top - End - #176
    Orc in the Playground

Daemon

Rosja holds back a sneer of contempt as the wealthy hedonists and their attempts to manipulate both himself and Bolley. Bolley on the other hand quickly fills her mouth with the food and drink ignoring completely the ramifications of following the whims of such petty lords.

After a short time the crowd demands entertainment and this of course was the easiest way for them to acquire the allies and wealth needed to complete their goals. So it was with a gloomy, emotionless face that Rosja begins to sing. Without his dancing, illusions, or instruments. His voices slowly begins to emit the song not raising to compete with the noble's squawking.

Spoiler
    Show

(1d20+65)[81] Preform A Cappella... let us pray he does not fail...

EDIT: Woot... also forgot I still have improvisation up so that's a +9 more

so 90!!!
    Last edited by Doc_Pippin; 2013-01-27 at 06:34 AM.

27. - Top - End - #177

Rosja holds back a sneer of contempt as the wealthy hedonists and their attempts to manipulate both himself and Bolley. Bolley on the other hand quickly fills her mouth with the food and drink ignoring completely the ramifications of following the whims of such petty lords.

After a short time the crowd demands entertainment and this of course was the easiest way for them to acquire the allies and wealth needed to complete their goals. So it was with a gloomy, emotionless face that Rosja begins to sing. Without his dancing, illusions, or instruments. His voices slowly begins to emit the song not raising to compete with the noble's squawking.

Spoiler
    Show

[roll0] Preform A Cappella... let us pray he does not fail...

EDIT: Woot... also forgot I still have improvisation up so that's a +9 more

so 90!!!
    The silence of the Nobles throughout Rosja's performance is quickly interrupted by the female servants tending to the nobles, or in the kitchen and also the noblewoman attempting to throw themselves at the unearthly beauty of the Fairy and his exquisite voice. They are only stopped by the males trying to empty their purses of gold in their attempts to sway the Bard to entertain for them instead. However, House Jol is not to be outdone.

Pushing through the crowd with some of the red and gold bodyguards, who seem to be enthralled by the performance themselves, Rialo and Hibav embrace Rosja and Bolley respectively.

"You have performed even more spectacularly than you did before!" Rialo cries above the roar of the crowd "I would give you a boon if you should be my guest for the remainder of your stay in Rantuga! And a raise of 5000 gold for each performance"

Does Rosja and Bolley accept the generosity of one of the most successful houses of Rantuga?

Da Battle scene:

Adam smacks Iron Golem 2 silly, but I2 retaliates for 21 points

Norn is hit with 3 slow effects (make 3 will saves) by the Stone Golems

Blood Guard doesn't do too badly

Derek destroys S4

Brawler 2 suffers 27 points

Brawler 1 is hit for 36 points

Blood Guard 7 27 points

Derek is not hit

Map
    Spoiler
    Show
    2|||F|||||||||||||||||||||||F|
    3|||F||||||B1|N|B3|||||||||||||||F|
    4|||F||||B2|S1|S2|S3|||||||||||||||F|
    5|||F|||||B6|Br2|Br1|S4|||||||||||||||F|
    6|||F||||||I1|I4||||||I2||||||||||F|
    7|||F||||||D|D|I3||||I5|A||||||||||F|
    8|||F||||||D|D|I6||I7|B9|B8||||||||||F||
    9|||F|||||||B5||I8|B7|||||||||||||F|
    10|||F|||||||B10||B4||||||||||||||F|
    11|||F|||||||||||||||||||||||F|
    [/table]

Key:

S=Stone golems
    I=Iron golems
    D=Derek
    A=Adam
    B=Blood Guard
    N=Norn Stormkirk
    P=Portal
    Sw=Swarmling
    Br=Brawler
    V=Voltaire

Initiative
    Spoiler
    Show

Adam 29
    Blood Guard 4 27
    BG 3 25
    Bg 2 24
    Norn Stormkirk 23
    Derek 22
    Bg 7 21
    Voltaire 20
    Bg 8 18
    Bg 10 16
    Iron Golem 1 15
    Stone Golem 4 14
    IG 5 13
    Bg 1 12
    Bg 5 11
    Bg 6 10
    Bg 9 9
    Sg 3 8
    AHHH!!!
    Rest of the Stone golems

Please kill the Golems with as soon as you can so take your turns!
    Last edited by Firebrand; 2013-01-28 at 08:51 PM. Reason: derek has too much AC

Large version:
    Spoiler
    Show

James Madison

28. - Top - End - #178
    Ogre in the Playground

The Raven on the druid's shoulder squawked, fluttering it's wings slightly. "We must go. There is no time to lose." The swarm flew through the camp, cawing and frightening the refugees, flying close to their faces only to swoop away at the last second. The Raven with Tovian let loose a ringing caw, one that echoed throughout the camp. The swarm slowly returned, admonished, to circle around the strange pair. "My appologies. The others are not always well behaved."
    ATTENTION ANYONE WHO I'M PLAYING WITH:
    No news is good news.

29. - Top - End - #179

The Raven on the druid's shoulder squawked, fluttering it's wings slightly. "We must go. There is no time to lose." The swarm flew through the camp, cawing and frightening the refugees, flying close to their faces only to swoop away at the last second. The Raven with Tovian let loose a ringing caw, one that echoed throughout the camp. The swarm slowly returned, admonished, to circle around the strange pair. "My appologies. The others are not always well behaved."
    "It is alright," Tovian says with a wave of his hand "The refugees have experienced worse after all."

Tovian moves quickly to one of the huts where there is a small desk, a hammock, a few paintings of nature, and a large chest behind the hammock. Tovian says a few arcane words and reaches for a staff inside.

"Greater Teleport"

John sees a sea of brown. The land seems to have a perfect sphere ripped out of it. 240 feet cubed of the forest is gone. The trees outside of the new Scar are unaffected and the dirt beneath Tovian's feet seem to be like any other.

"See. This is why I didn't think you would find much, but you are free to try."

How will John investigate?
    Last edited by Firebrand; 2013-01-27 at 04:58 PM.

Large version:
    Spoiler
    Show

James Madison

30. - Top - End - #180
    Orc in the Playground

Daemon

As the various lords and ladies faun over Rosja, Bolley begins to giggle, it was amusing how many women wanted nothing more than to carry his child, yet he lacked any interest what so ever. It was as the attraction between men and women was an alien concept that alluded him. Her smile faded as Rosja finished his performance and the great lords began to waddle towards them. Her happy expression now all but mirrored the emotionless affect of her companion during the flabby embrace. 'The only thing great about these lords is the Girth and the Stench' she thought as the mass of skin threatened to engulf her entirely.

She wondered how Rosja could bare to act so gracious to such disgusting hosts but what he lacked in interest for carnal pleasure he made up for in constant need for gold, so in the end he seemed to balance his vices.

Rosja gives a small bow as the lords and ladies try and persuade him away from his current patron, and a true expression of surprise flashes briefly accoss his face. He quickly try's to calm the near rioting crowd, "Oh dear lords and ladies, if only I had time to play in all of your wondrous halls, but alas I had promised my talents to the generous lords of House Jol, and I would be 'nothing' if not loyal to those so gracious enough to lend me their patronage. For my time in your glorious city, I shall serve under these great and gracious lords of House Jol, provided they allow me a short leave each day to conduct some small business I may have." Rosja proceeds in his masterful manipulation of the wealthy nobles, he flashes a large grin from ear to ear, even Bolley isnt sure if it was fake or simply a sign of satisfaction at being awarded 5000 Gold pieces a song. 'Oh what a fortune he might squander' Bolley thought as she discreetly began to gather the abundant coin that had been heaped towards Rosja.
    Last edited by Doc_Pippin; 2013-01-27 at 08:55 PM.