New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #91
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: Lords of Creation: History of The Usurpers IC

The night sky lit up with the falling of a brilliant green star as Faelan, the Verdant Lord, made his way to the mortal world chosen for him by a power beyond even his comprehension. He looked on with interest at the world below as he descended, at the creations of crystal and iron, the vast oceans and those who dwelt within, and the creatures that walked upon the lands. He felt some distress at the suffering that existed there, particularly from the great beasts known as lions, as well as the miseries of a great winter.

Unwilling to directly step on the creations of the other gods, Faelan instead decided to add to the creation of the world-scape. Drawing into himself, the centaur-god drew from the sea bed itself a great landmass, a continent that rose gently from the waves. Along its northern spine arose great mountains, while the hills leveled out to south into wide plains. Across its length grew great forests, from evergreens atop the mountain slopes, to thick jungle bayous in the far south. Faelan filled its breadth with all manners of life, from wolves and deer to birds, spiders, bats, and insects. He smiled as he saw the various creations jump into their new world, taking quickly to their new life.

But he was not satisfied, for though his new continent did border on the world's landmasses, it was still very much alone in its way. He reached out, and found the horrid lions that so terrorized the other mortal races. He felt pity for the beasts, but so too did he feel that they could not exist just as they were. For a moment he considered simply removing them from existence, but for some reason the idea left him feeling drained and wrong. Instead he chose to change some from amongst their numbers. Once more he reached forth, and touched the monsters, imparting to them a small portion of his own inherent nobility. The lions howled at the change, their great legs warping under the divine influence, but soon they quieted, rising to stand bipedal. They were regal creatures now, and looked up for guidance from Faelan, who merely nodded to them. As once they were beings of fear and suffering, now they would stand as guardians to the innocent, a counterpoint to their savage kin. They were leonyrs, Faelan decided, and he was pleased.

Yet he worried for his own creation, that somehow the touch of the other gods would warp his pristine continent into darkness and pain. In time, he hoped to bring peaceful balance to the world, but for now, he would need to ensure the survival of his own. And so he created the Wey, creatures much akin to those he had known in life. Dryads, faeries, treants, sprites, and boguns were born, and each tied to a specific part of the new world. Each would be responsible for the maintenance, preservation, and guardianship of their groves, and each would wield no small portion of Faelan's divinity. For as long as their groves remained, their power would be eternal, their mortal forms being rebirthed with each passing, so that there would ever be one to guard their charge.

With this, Faelan was pleased.

Spoiler
    Show
    Starting AP: 15
    Create Land: 2 AP
    Praise (Lions/Leonyr): 1 AP - This only affects a small portion of the lion population (~10-25%), turning them into noble, bipedal creatures
    Create Fabled Life (Wey): 5 AP - essentially the traditional fey creatures, but with increased power tied to their homes
    Remaining AP: 7
    Garruk Wildskpeaker Avatar by Bradakhan

2. - Top - End - #92
    Ogre in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Phobia View Post
    "Oh, prospects!" The goddess Hel cooed, flashing with radiance and sliding in next to Hubris' current location. "Finding yourself short on allies, hmm?" Her voice mocked as she bite the end of her finger. "Don't worry... a being of most radiant eminence like myself doesn't forget her fans... liked my lions, did you?" She continued to brag, while somewhere a pack of very large female lions surrounded and ripped apart a little lost human boy. "They do so love to spread fear- and I think you've got the gift too. Call me, don't worry, I'll hear you." She added, in case she was somewhere else the next time they spoke.

"I am no simple fan!" his anger at the initial mockery dissipating as he considered her offer, "But I am definitely an admirer of your work, and an alliance between myself and a being of your beauty and power... Well, we could rule this world."
    Spoiler: Characters
    Show

Kyton: NoS (M&M3e) IC
    Argent: The B-Team IC

Former Characters

Butterball avatar by Rayne

3. - Top - End - #93
    Barbarian in the Playground

Well, this was just what we needed Crux mused silently. Even more gods who would only contribute to the tangled mess of loyalties and conflicting goals in this world. Now there were three new races. Although the children of Chemosh probably didn't qualify as new considering how they were made, it was a kind sort of gesture albeit one that would most likely have far-reaching consequences.

The ocean covered even less of the planet now, perhaps that was for the best, if it was further out of sight less of his brothers and sisters would be tempted to poke around in its expanse. These thoughts brought Crux's mind back to that woman. The one who had so repelled his territory with her very being. Perchance that maybe she would be less intent on conquering. Their was certainly something odd about her. But for now there were things to be done, not the least of which would be figuring out just whether these new gods would be content enough with their own creations to resist meddling with his.

So many different deities who embodied so many different, and often conflicting, things. They had all contributed to this world, Crux himself included, and if one looked closely they could see signs that it was already suffering from their own petty squabbles. A brief feeling of guilt sprang up in Crux's heart but it soon faded. He had as much part in this as anyone, it would be for the best if he was less judging. No use worrying about what is already done I suppose.

4. - Top - End - #94
    Troll in the Playground

The Charcoal Virgin remained with Baelor, waiting to hear his reply, wondering why he had sought her out. During this she looked towards the world. So young, so very young, the world was like an untouched virgin. Yet already the gods had made their advances. It had started well, fish beneath the ocean, but then came the creation of plagues and machines, and perhaps the worst of the lot, mortals themselves. It seemed the cycle would repeat. Perhaps all gods were made from fallen stars. God create mortals, they sin in unison and then a mortal slays a god.

For this world was a gruesome one, full of petty cruelties, mortals died from the touch of uncaring gods, who seemed to have forgotten their own mortal griefs. The Ocean. . . was perfect, but the surface. . . the fires blazed bright in her eyes. The Fires could cleanse the whole world clean. She knew she could do it. A Great Inferno. . . a pyre to rushed creation. For it was rushed with no rhyme or reason, no chance for sin to be controlled and managed.

A pyre! Fire! The Unclean world could burn. But then as suddenly the fires were wiped away, The Virgin closed her eyes. That was her Husband talking. She would not allow the innocent to suffer for the sake of the innocence that could be made from their ashes. Such was not how she wanted to be viewed, such was not her way. Her Husband's way was the easiest. But she refused to follow.

=============

While the Watcher aspect of The Virgin waited upon the Iron Tyrant the Huntress aspect walked among the world, smoldering and suffocating those unclean - those who would tarnish innocence. Whenever a prayer escaped the lips of a tortured soul.

Already the legends of the Charcoal Virgin have began to spread through the mortal realms. Cults, no more than that. Fevered women who suffered at the hands of men heard of her and prayed for vengeance. Wives prayed to her for a good husband. Mother's prayed to her for their sons' safety. These prayers were quite ones, almost as if the women didn't want to pray to her, but they did. A secret religion bloomed, little girls carried necklaces of burned wood, thought to be a charm of the goddess. Others carried seashells, for the stories told of her robes, covered in prints of the sea.

Sailors began to invoke the Holy Virgin, unaware of her fires, for safety. Brows of ships, began to be carved from burnt wood as beautiful women. This was not a sudden change, a gradual one, and one largely unnoticed by the larger population - the Virgin was a silly old wives tale.

And so the Huntress aspect walked, the dirt caking to clay and then to burnt cracked clay beneath her feet. She had heard a small frightened prayer. Let none say she did not believe in the innocence of youth. But she also knew the cruelty of children. Children . . . can be much more cruel than adults. It was probably a prank, a silly little thing, but a cruel one. Three little boys had cut off their sister's hair, sheared it completely off. They held it front of her face while they shoved her into the dirt and they laughed and called her names.

They say you shouldn't invoke the name of the Charcoal Virgin lightly, those old wives tales. Sailors would say that you only mention her when the storm is upon you. The storm, no mere gale. The expression for both was the same. If you play with fire, you will be burned.

The sister cried alone, huddled in the fetal position after the huntress left. No Bone, No Flesh, not even ash remained of her brothers. The cried and cried. The fires burning in her eyes.

5. - Top - End - #95
    Titan in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

Gharda, The Old

Gharda, looked down upon the harsh cruel world. There could have been something much worse he could have responded to than the crying of a little girl. Some were being burned alive by fire. Others were suffering equaly cruel injustices or worse by monsters, or their fellow race. Gharda came down from a high mountain and knelt by the crying girl. He had the face of an old man, and he smiled before her. "What's wrong little girl?"
    Last edited by ArlEammon; 2013-01-05 at 01:44 PM.

6. - Top - End - #96
    Troll in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Armin View Post
    Gharda, The Old

Gharda, looked down upon the harsh cruel world. There could have been something much worse he could have responded to than the crying of a little girl. Some were being burned alive by fire. Others were suffering equaly cruel injustices or worse by monsters, or their fellow race. Gharda came down from a high mountain and knelt by the crying girl. He had the face of an old man, and he smiled before her. "What's wrong little girl?"

The little girl remained lying on the ground, her shorn hair ragged. She held her legs close to her chest, and cried into her knees. At first she didn't answer the old man, she just trembled. Eventually though she looked up, with dead eyes, as if her heart was burned away. Almost in monotone she pleaded for forgiveness, her voice growing more anxious and plaintive, verging on hysteria.

"They cut my hair, and made fun of me . . . Mom told me to pray when I was afraid and sad. But I didn't mean too"

7. - Top - End - #97
    Titan in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

Gharda The Old And The Little Girl
    "It's alright little girl. What is your name?" Gharda asked, sincerely. He felt as if though he could do something to alleviate the suffering this little girl had. Of course, he didn't know how to tell her, that the two brothers would be burning forever, alive within the goddess that had them killed. He wouldn't go anywhere near that uncomfortable truth. He smiled at her, as if to try and get more of a response from her, he waved his hand, and then her hair grew back to it's length.

8. - Top - End - #98
    Troll in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Armin View Post
    Gharda The Old And The Little Girl
    "It's alright little girl. What is your name?" Gharda asked, sincerely. He felt as if though he could do something to alleviate the suffering this little girl had. Of course, he didn't know how to tell her, that the two brothers would be burning forever, alive within the goddess that had them killed. He wouldn't go anywhere near that uncomfortable truth. He smiled at her, as if to try and get more of a response from her, he waved his hand, and then her hair grew back to it's length.

The girl looked into the old man's eyes, there was no surprise that her hair grew out, or even thanks. She was still in shock.

"They cut my hair, and made fun of me . . . Mom told me to pray when I was afraid and sad. But I didn't mean to"

It took a while for the Old man to elicit a different response. She cried again, and he soothed her, she repeated and he looked on reassuringly. Eventually she wiped the tears from her eyes and said:

"My name is Elizabeth . . . my brothers used to call be Patty. . . I hated Patty. But I didn't mean to."

She began to cry again, grasping at her new made hair, ripping it out by it's roots.

9. - Top - End - #99
    Bugbear in the Playground

The Pridelands / Faelan's Lands

"You can be both fan and resplendent king, oh my glorious lord." Hel cooed, stroking the ego of pride. "You are quite handsome indeed.. I'm almost afraid at what we could create together!" She laughed and clapped her hands together excitedly. "Beauty and power go hand in hand, and soon I will be Queen of this world, and all others will be quivering fools bowing in sheer abject terror." The mad god continued, but then looked most perturbed.

"We will join our powers together soon, my Lord." She half-mocked before suddenly jolting forward and planting a kiss right square on his lips. Hel licked her lips with a loud smack before vanishing. It was good to be able to come and go as she pleased, and that man, Hubris.. reminded her of someone.

"But far more handsome." Fear herself laughed, now alone, "But I think I can handle him this time." She continued, skipping down the Pridelands and petting her monstrous lions.

"You there... god of savages." Hel called out, finding the cause of her perturbence post-haste. "Those are my kitty kitty cats. How do you even know if they want to be noble? They are here to spread my influence! Stripping them of their very purpose! How devious! How rare! How cruel!" She mocked and jeered at Faelan. "Return them and you will not be harm-" The girl giggled and had to look away at some unheard joke. "Okay. You'll still be harmed and suffer, but I'll try not to enjoy it as much, hmm?"

Tura-Ashandra

The second aspect of the mad goddess contemplated, as she often did, the nature of the world around her. The bitter cold had receded and she feared for her mermaid children. That man, Crux, to make her fear, HER, the goddess of fear... well, she would surely make him pay for his transgressions.

"Beautiful One? You mock me- or you attempt to placate me." The goddess dragged her hand through the water and stood from the ice, brushing herself off. "Do you not claim beauty for yourself?" She mocked, rolling her head back and staring intently at Syimi while her body faced the waves.

"I thought you'd appreciate my pets. Are they not all beautiful and majestic in their own way? From the mighty soaring Hawk to the true king of the Pride-lands and, soon enough, every land. Even my bugs have a certain unique charm thats hard to duplicate. Bloodthirsty? No, no, my dear pretty one, they simply know what is theirs and do the best they can to defend it..."

Hel stepped closer, her eyes narrow, "Have you ever felt like that? Knowing that something is yours but being unable to take it?" Her eyes glowed with jealousy, "I AM HELKARAVA THE BEAUTIFUL ONE! You are fair, you are pretty, you are dirt compared to my magnificence."

The Slithering Deep

A young mermaid swam with what was left of her tribe through the freezing waters. It was getting harder to find food and places to breath, but it'd been this way all her life. She'd seen too many of her sisters and brothers surface only to find a thin sheet of ice separating them from life-giving air, or gobbled up by the horrific monster in the depths or even a common shark.

Half of their tribe was recently trounced by that beast, her fingernail claws were still sore from the toughness of his scales, one was even broken. What cruel mother would put them here, trapped in this tank with a monster and unable to leave? All they wanted to do was survive to another day off the fish they could catch and always having to stay on the move to avoid trouble.

Most of the children they had didn't die of natural causes, but they had no bodies to speak of because they would be eaten totally. The ocean was unforgiving and left no trace of the lives it stole. The great maw of death was open for these mortal sirens, and it called itself Leviathan.

She trembled in fear at the name of the great beast.
    Elsewhere, Hel smiled for fear feed her power, no matter the source.

The young, adventurous, and impulsive mermaid left her people later while they slept. She would put a stop to this, even if it meant her death. The noble mermaid sought out the Leviathan itself. Could such a being think, feel, or speak? Would it be moved by pity?

Holding on to some rocks underwater, she peeked over and spotted the beast, massive in size feasting on a very large Octopus that had to be at least half its size. The sight was both magnificent and terrible.

"E-excuse me," Her voice trembled, but it still rang out shrill like a dolphins. "I am Screeches Many-Decibels and, please, mighty beast, I come on behalf of my people... as ambassador of my tribe." The young one lied, "Please, I beg of you, leave our tribe in peace. Our people are starving, scared, and in a panic. If you have any mind, any heart, hear my plea!"

Her eyes pleaded with the Leviathan atop her perch on the rocks as her fingernails dug in to the stone. This may be the stupidest thing she'd ever done, or the greatest thing she could possibly do for her tribe. Either way, if she was to die this day she would not make it easy.
    Last edited by Phobia; 2013-01-05 at 02:46 PM.

10. - Top - End - #100
    Titan in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

Gharda
    "There now." The old man said, trying to reasurre her everything would be fine. Her mother arrived at the house in a panic. Seeing a stranger, although an old man, caught her off gaurd, and then she saw the ashes of her two sons, not knowing what they were, she approached her daughter, seeing she had lost her hair, which she pulled out of her roots, she pushed aside Gharda to comfort Elizabeth. Hours passed, and she had explained everything through more tears.

Anne, the mother comforted her child and finally spoke with the old man. "So, who are you?" She asked. The old man had a serious look on his face. "I'm just an old man who saw fire coming from the house. I couldn't ignore a neighbor in distress." He said earnestly. Gharda would be the newest addition to the village. He had build a singular, large house at the village, and regularily visited the girl, Elizabeth.

She had spent much of her childhood with Gharda, and the harsh winter took it's toll on the family. Soon, her mother, Anne, passed away. That was yet another horrid tragedy for the poor little girl. Finally, the childhood had ended.
    Yet she still had some time with "Grandpa". The girl, twenty years old now, noticed Gharda had brought what he called "books" to a table in the large chateau. She couldn't help but notice that he was looking at it, and reading it. Books were unknown to people within history yet, so this was odd.

11. - Top - End - #101

MindFlayer

The Architects of Smyth had started constructing the next generation of Architects using the materials from the ocean floor.

On Fearghas, Metrople settled down into being a city, one where research on the plague could be done.
    "1427. It is not a race to 0 SAN."
    From Things Mr Welch is not Allowed to Do In an RPG
    Haviar the Broken Wyrd
    Ixth From The Void

12. - Top - End - #102
    Orc in the Playground

Falean regarded the mad god with a mix of disdain and heartfelt pity. In life, he had seen the ravages of madness on one's kin and friends, not to mention oneself, and it was often beyond his power to help them. But a mad god? This was a being far beyond his ability to aid.

He listened attentively to her request, although it galled him, before speaking slowly and carefully, "I will not. And I will not cow to your threats. Nobility will always triumph over fear, Mother of Sorrow."
    Garruk Wildskpeaker Avatar by Bradakhan

13. - Top - End - #103
    Ettin in the Playground

Yanyeeku had a dream so profound that it woke him early. He wrote a note of it, then sensed he had a stray photon.

"Helios! Come Hither!"

He was trying to tell him telepathically, but then he remembered how simple a portal was. He brought Helios right to him.

"Those gemstone roses… humans don't care much for the petals, but…"

Yanyeeku smiles…

"They value the hard center that the petals cover. So those spiders don't get you, I'll collect that useless part myself. Go to the most advanced civilization, trade with them and spread goodwill and order to them. When you become an adolescent, I'll make you an official hero. Kid heroes have a bad stigma."

Yanyeeku laughed, "you're as smart as ten elderly human geniuses, I'm sure you'll be able to deal some technology from them…"

14. - Top - End - #104

Spoiler
    Show
    "E-excuse me," Her voice trembled, but it still rang out shrill like a dolphins. "I am Screeches Many-Decibels and, please, mighty beast, I come on behalf of my people... as ambassador of my tribe." The young one lied, "Please, I beg of you, leave our tribe in peace. Our people are starving, scared, and in a panic. If you have any mind, any heart, hear my plea!"

Her eyes pleaded with the Leviathan atop her perch on the rocks as her fingernails dug in to the stone. This may be the stupidest thing she'd ever done, or the greatest thing she could possibly do for her tribe. Either way, if she was to die this day she would not make it easy.

Yada yada yada The Eternal Serpent Leviathan

They spoke?!?! Whoops. Bad idea. He should have known that they spoke, almost everything with a proper name could speak. How could he be so stupid? No that wasn't right, he couldn't be stupid because he was the Leviathan. He was just ........ misinformed, yes that was it. Still maybe he could do something about this, Smoky-Sea-God-Crux had told him to watch over the ocean creatures. Maybe the mermaids counted as well? He had been empowered to look after the ocean, maybe he could undo the curse? Could he? He wasn't a god by any means but he was still amazing.

"Yes, er.... yes I will leave you be. Because I am so kind of course. Um..... I may even be able to remove that curse if I just................"

There it was. He could feel it. The tiniest puff of that horrible not-wet-dry-breath resided inside these mermaids. Now if he could just tug at it a little ........ Done. They were free. Maybe he was even better than he had thought. Besides he could just eat octopi instead, or could they talk as well?

Spoiler
    Show

Removed the censure I put on the mermaids. Congratulations you made the Leviathan feel guilty.
    Last edited by Moonwolf727; 2013-01-05 at 04:05 PM.

15. - Top - End - #105
    Ettin in the Playground

Helios found Crux. He was by the shore of a sea, murmuring.

"Hi, do you know where the most advanced civilization on earth is?"

16. - Top - End - #106

When Helios found Crux he was nowhere near the ocean. He was in fact sitting on his cloud roughly forty feet in the air relaxing and occasionally throwing a lightning bolt at the passing hawks, they were fast and great for target practice. Crux stirred from his daydreaming/bird-smiting and peaked over the silver-lined edge of his cloud down at Helios, truly this photon had a knack for tracking him down at the oddest of times.

"Ah, it is you. Photon pride and all that I suppose?"

Crux narrowed his eyes at this question, Was he truly just a travel agency in the eyes of this crystalline being?

"In practice the most advanced civilization currently in existence would be Smyth, Have you visited there before? I've heard that its absolutely breath-taking this time of year."

17. - Top - End - #107

MindFlayer

Pioneer stood on the edge of Smyth, watching as the huge Architects of the next generation were nearing completion. They were two times bigger than their predecessors, and built of the finest metal.

He engaged his tesla coils, sent up a signal beam celebrating the beginning of new synthetic life.
    Haviar the Broken Wyrd
    Ixth From The Void

18. - Top - End - #108
    Ettin in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonwolf727 View Post
    When Helios found Crux he was nowhere near the ocean. He was in fact sitting on his cloud roughly forty feet in the air relaxing and occasionally throwing a lightning bolt at the passing hawks, they were fast and great for target practice. Crux stirred from his daydreaming/bird-smiting and peaked over the silver-lined edge of his cloud down at Helios, truly this photon had a knack for tracking him down at the oddest of times.

"Ah, it is you. Photon pride and all that I suppose?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonwolf727 View Post

Crux narrowed his eyes at this question, Was he truly just a travel agency in the eyes of this crystalline being?

"In practice the most advanced civilization currently in existence would be Smyth, Have you visited there before? I've heard that its absolutely breath-taking this time of year."
    "No, I don't think I have! I saw you from Xethos…"
    He pointed at the continent that was so close a blind photon could see it.
    "I have these Jewels… I thought I could trade for some technology!"

19. - Top - End - #109

A brilliant shaft of light ascended into the sky and all of the worlds creatures beheld its majesty, it was rather hard not to what with it being almost as glaring as Xethos in the height of summer. Crux shielded his eyes for a minute or two before looking to see where the beam had emerged from. As it turned out the beam had been launched by one of the vanguards in Smyth, doubtless to announce the completion of some new product. Did Helios have a sixth sense of some kind, how was it that he was always looking to be in these places of consequence before the event in question even happened?

Nevertheless Crux sent Helios on his way. Down. Through a spontaneously opened portal in the floor. It wasn't nearly as funny the second time around. Perhaps throwing him would have been more entertaining.

"Have a nice day."
    That said, Crux followed anyway.

20. - Top - End - #110
    Ettin in the Playground

"Hello! I am Helios! This must be the fabled land of Smyth! Who is it my pleasure to meet?"

———————-—
    MEANWHILE…

Yanyeeku got in his sun and turned off autopilot. He was going to visit Syimi on her moon. The sun god had a little crush on her. He stopped the sun right behind the moon. He really wanted to impress her. From the planet, the moon became black and the sun became a ring of gold light.
    Last edited by Zhentarim; 2013-01-05 at 09:05 PM.

21. - Top - End - #111

MindFlayer

Pioneer looks at Helios,"I am designated as Pioneer," the Tesla Coils died down,"I believe you are one of our client species, and allied species, am I correct? Photon I am guessing. What brings you to the continent of Smyth, as we are about to finish our next generation of Architects."
    Haviar the Broken Wyrd
    Ixth From The Void

22. - Top - End - #112
    Ettin in the Playground

Exclamation Re: Lords of Creation: History of The Usurpers IC

Quote Originally Posted by AgentIndy View Post
    Pioneer looks at Helios,"I am designated as Pioneer," the Tesla Coils died down,"I believe you are one of our client species, and allied species, am I correct? Photon I am guessing. What brings you to the continent of Smyth, as we are about to finish our next generation of Architects."
    "I am a Photon, yes! How would you like to have some gems as thanks for our amulets? I believe that we have much to learn from each other! You get the gems regardless, but would you be so kind as to share some technology with us once mor—"

The sky darkened. There was a eclipse in the works. It was the first eclipse.

Photons normally can reproduce but a single child in their life time. Helios was a case of identical twins. His brother, Phaeton, was playing rope-jump on the side of Xethos. The sudden eclipse started the driver of Xethos. Xethos lurched to the side, hitting some spikey rocks. This jarring made Phaeton lose his grip. Bouyant as he was, a continent is heavy. Underwater, Phaeton's sun amulet fizzled and shrank as the water reacted with it. Soon it was dark. Water and the thickness of Xethos attested to this, and it didn't help that the surface of Xethos he was under was a residential zone. The solar bond between body and spirit severed. He died. He was a child.

When a photon dies, all of the other photons wail in pain. This is their compassion link.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!"

23. - Top - End - #113

MindFlayer

Pioneer said,"Yes, more exchange can be done...All that is needed is materials-Photon traveler, why are you yelling without meaning?"
    Haviar the Broken Wyrd
    Ixth From The Void

24. - Top - End - #114
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by AgentIndy View Post
    Pioneer said,"Yes, more exchange can be done...All that is needed is materials-Photon traveler, why are you yelling without meaning?"
    "There…was…*GASP*…Death…*GASP*"

25. - Top - End - #115

MindFlayer

"Death...The cessation of biological processes. I am unfamiliar with the concept. Could you get rid of the biology that makes death possible? We machines are not truly killed. Only in need of major repair."
    Haviar the Broken Wyrd
    Ixth From The Void

26. - Top - End - #116
    Ettin in the Playground

"Only dark and crushing force kills my people. The sun keeps us nearly immortal mortals. Something happened."

27. - Top - End - #117

MindFlayer

"Then they died. There will be a retaliation, and then a resolution."
    Haviar the Broken Wyrd
    Ixth From The Void

28. - Top - End - #118
    Ettin in the Playground

Ashandra-Tor

"That is so Lady Syimi, but peace is always preferable even if there is nothing to compare it to."
    She turned from Syimi to look at Helios and thought briefly.
    "No. The Winter is harsh, yes, but why should your people be granted such a boon at the expense of others?
    "The Winter will end and Summer shall return before giving way to Winter once more. That is the cycle and shall always be the cycle."

It was very difficult for Aeron to avoid saying "Learn to live with it", but she chose not to.
    "Is there another matter that you need to bring before our Court?"
    The Photon left, whisked away by another God.
    Good. He was starting to get annoying.
    Mauve Shirt, Savannah, Gnomish Wanderer, Cuthalion and Smuchmuch get cookies for making me avatars. (::)
    (::) Current avatar by Smuchmuch (::)

Co Founder of LUTAS - For all your less than useful heroes out there.

My Deviant Art. Careful, it's full of ponies.

Dragons!

29. - Top - End - #119
    Ettin in the Playground

Safe in his sun, Yanyeeku winced when his simple movement caused such a disaster…

30. - Top - End - #120
    Ogre in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    The Pridelands / Faelan's Lands

"You can be both fan and resplendent king, oh my glorious lord." Hel cooed, stroking the ego of pride. "You are quite handsome indeed.. I'm almost afraid at what we could create together!" She laughed and clapped her hands together excitedly. "Beauty and power go hand in hand, and soon I will be Queen of this world, and all others will be quivering fools bowing in sheer abject terror." The mad god continued, but then looked most perturbed.

"We will join our powers together soon, my Lord." She half-mocked before suddenly jolting forward and planting a kiss right square on his lips. Hel licked her lips with a loud smack before vanishing. It was good to be able to come and go as she pleased, and that man, Hubris.. reminded her of someone.

"Yes, you will be Queen of this world, but I shall be it's King", Hubris laughs, "I shall await the time of our joining with bated breath" he smirks as she leaves.

I wonder what my people have been doing while I rested, Hubris leaves the Great Palace for the first time since its construction, not knowing how much time had passed, and looks upon the Fey and their human servants.
    Spoiler: Characters
    Show

Kyton: NoS (M&M3e) IC
    Argent: The B-Team IC

Former Characters

Butterball avatar by Rayne