Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 31 to 60 of 69
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Titan in the Playground
     
    nedz's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    London, EU
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Types of D&D Player

    Quote Originally Posted by Guizonde View Post
    did i mention mutant treeman chaos druids?
    Wow, CN CE too I suppose ?
    π = 4
    Consider a 5' radius blast: this affects 4 squares which have a circumference of 40' — Actually it's worse than that.


    Completely Dysfunctional Handbook
    Warped Druid Handbook

    Avatar by Caravaggio

  2. - Top - End - #32
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Metahuman1's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2011

    Default Re: The Types of D&D Player

    Quote Originally Posted by russdm View Post
    As a player: A little bit of everything, but mainly this: Link And I usually tend to feel like this: Linky

    Given how messed up and dysfunctional our party is. We have three powergamers and me, plus our newbish DM who lets the powergamers get with nearly everything. Seriously, our party is messed up. It sucks alot and i keep dreaming of finding another gaming group that works in terms of availability to play with.

    An Example: Our current, the party's alignment is fairly neutral all across. Through some odd fashion the party is slowing slipping into being an evil party.

    I think my DM style is this:

    Stark Raving Mad-Your players are uncontrollable short of murdering them. They always powergamer and despite how many times you try to make things work, they always break the game. They can take just about any class/situation and completely brake it. You can never challenge them and have it work. Your only hope is to never DM again or run screaming away. Just RUN, RUN AWAY DAMNIT!!!! Save yourself!!!! oh, and your players? They BLAME you for the game not being any more fun after they break it!!!!
    Eliminate the powergamer part of that and that's been my Party. Though Up till now I've referred to them as Chaotic Stupid.

    Shenanigans included, among other things, attempted rape of the captured halfling sorceress while she was knocked out, playing with gunpowder on the captured pirate ship, attempting to make tequila in a temple while guarding a prisoner, and attempting to buy illegal booze to bribe the token lawful character, only to get busted by undercover guardsmen and lead a keystone cops chase through the town with your party member surfing the dwarf that's holding onto you and getting drug through the mud in the process while one player runs the theme to Benny hill on there laptop.

    That last one had me laughing so hard I couldn't breath and had to stop the game for twenty minutes to pull myself together.
    "I Burn!"

  3. - Top - End - #33
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Imp

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Types of D&D Player

    The Good Type The type that I am. Spontaneously generates rainbows of happiness for the entire group.
    The Bad Type The type of players with whom I disagree. Their play is physically repulsive to everyone who knows the Right way to play.

    But for serious...

    The paranoid optimizes not for any sort of efficiency or utility, but to make sure he has a defense or counter for any harm that may befall him, however bizarre. In combat, enemies just ignore his character in favor of targeting his higher-offense companions.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant
    I want tools to use in the game, not a blank check to do what I want. I can already do what I want.

  4. - Top - End - #34
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Darth Stabber's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Types of D&D Player

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodbyeSoberDay View Post
    The paranoid optimizes not for any sort of efficiency or utility, but to make sure he has a defense or counter for any harm that may befall him, however bizarre. In combat, enemies just ignore his character in favor of targeting his higher-offense companions.
    That's just about the right way to play mid to high level wizards, especially abjurers, ignoring the last part.

    If I am playing a wizard, woe unto the creature that tries to steal my spellbook. They aren't going to like what happens.
    My homebrew
    Official spokesman of the totemist class for gestalt (and proud supporter of parenthetical asides (especially nested ones)). Author of a gestalt handbook
    Quote Originally Posted by The Glyphstone View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerd-o-rama View Post
    Did you just put a gear shift on a lightsaber?
    Redneck laser swords only work in manual.

  5. - Top - End - #35
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Arbane's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010

    Default Re: The Types of D&D Player

    A variation on The Mary-Sue: Mary Mary Quite Contrary: Most Mary-Sues want to hog the spotlight by out-doing the other player characters. This player wants to hog the spotlight by doing things none of the other characters would. If everyone else is playing a White-Knight Hero, they want to play a serial-killing demon-worshipper. If everyone else is playing Viking Berserkers, they want to play a pacifist monk. No matter what the premise or setting, they make a character who will fit in about as well as a snowman in the Sahara, and who will suck up vast amounts of the GM's time with their solo antics unless the entire group bends themselves around their schtick.
    Imagine if all real-world conversations were like internet D&D conversations...
    Protip: DnD is an incredibly social game played by some of the most socially inept people on the planet - Lev
    I read this somewhere and I stick to it: "I would rather play a bad system with my friends than a great system with nobody". - Trevlac
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelb_Panthera View Post
    That said, trolling is entirely counterproductive (yes, even when it's hilarious).

  6. - Top - End - #36
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    RangerGuy

    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Greece
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Types of D&D Player

    What would you call a Player who constantly oppose the rules with "In Reality.."
    or "by the worlds physics.." or "By the real world's principles.." ? A player who
    prefers to disregard and/or recreate a tested rule just because it seems not
    plausible to him by modern standards, even though that brings major unbalance
    on a handful of other rules?
    78% of all DM's start their first campaign in a tavern. If you're among the 22% who didn't, copy and paste this into your signature and tell us where you DID begin.

    I had my players woke up on a beach with total amnesia with only thing to remember that smthing raided their convoy ship during a storm.. and told em: "Survive!"

  7. - Top - End - #37
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    BardGuy

    Join Date
    Oct 2012

    Default Re: The Types of D&D Player

    A Catgirl Killer.

  8. - Top - End - #38
    Titan in the Playground
     
    nedz's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    London, EU
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Types of D&D Player

    Catgirlman
    π = 4
    Consider a 5' radius blast: this affects 4 squares which have a circumference of 40' — Actually it's worse than that.


    Completely Dysfunctional Handbook
    Warped Druid Handbook

    Avatar by Caravaggio

  9. - Top - End - #39
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Avilan the Grey's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Enköping, Sweden
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Types of D&D Player

    Quote Originally Posted by Frathe View Post
    Hey, Playgrounders: What type are you?
    I don't play D&D, we usually play Call of Chthulu (2nd Ed, I think) or homebrew. I would be a Storyteller. The group I play in consists of 1 or 2 Sideway Errants, 1-2 Storytellers and a Scribe. Works very will with that setting.
    Last edited by Avilan the Grey; 2013-01-10 at 08:09 AM.
    Blizzard Battletag: UnderDog#21677

    Shepard: "Wrex! Do we have mawsign?"
    Wrex: "Shepard, we have mawsign the likes of which even Reapers have never seen!"

  10. - Top - End - #40
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    HalflingRogueGuy

    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Types of D&D Player

    I'm a sideways errant, although my group seems oddly unappreciative of the diversity I add to the story. I wonder why?
    Spoiler
    Show
    Like one, that on a lonesome road
    Doth walk in fear and dread,
    And having once turned round walks on,
    And turns no more his head;
    Because he knows, a frightful fiend
    Doth close behind him tread.
    The Rime of the Ancient Mariner -- Samuel Coleridge Taylor

    Spoiler
    Show


  11. - Top - End - #41
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Axier's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011

    Default Re: The Types of D&D Player

    My favorite playstyle: The Nuclear Deterrent: Builds his character like a true power-gamer, insanely high-op, capable of outshining the entire group. Never uses his full power, keeps his capabilities in check, and waits untill the DM nearly nukes the team. Then, the bombs go off, and the enemy everyone was facing is now dead when it was about to kill them.

    The downside, is that it can trigger an arms race unless the DM understands that he is a nuclear deterrent in the first place.

    I generally perfer that one person is completely OP, as long as I know they will only do this.

    I tend to perfer this for my own characters:
    The Factotum: Has some kind of usefulness in any situation, but rarely does it better than someone else in the party. Perfers to support and fill gaps.

    Current Characters
    Spoiler
    Show

    Mikael Firebrand II, Lost Nobility
    XM-001, Warforged - Personality + Psionic = ?
    Kurtec, 4e Kobold? Anagram much?

  12. - Top - End - #42
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Guizonde's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    toulouse
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Types of D&D Player

    Quote Originally Posted by Axier View Post
    My favorite playstyle: The Nuclear Deterrent: Builds his character like a true power-gamer, insanely high-op, capable of outshining the entire group. Never uses his full power, keeps his capabilities in check, and waits untill the DM nearly nukes the team. Then, the bombs go off, and the enemy everyone was facing is now dead when it was about to kill them.

    The downside, is that it can trigger an arms race unless the DM understands that he is a nuclear deterrent in the first place.

    I generally perfer that one person is completely OP, as long as I know they will only do this.

    I tend to perfer this for my own characters:
    The Factotum: Has some kind of usefulness in any situation, but rarely does it better than someone else in the party. Perfers to support and fill gaps.
    i once bumbled into having a nuclear deterrent. reminds me of one of my types (unintentional hero, i believe, but you phrased it way better). it was fun, but only when the heat was on did i see all the munchkin style combos i could pull off. shame it happened in the endgame... well, not really actually, it was way cooler being a tough adventure.
    bolded for truth
    would your factotum be a jack of all trades or a master of none? that's really useful, and i wish no-one ever would create a one-trick pony. a warrior who can talk, a wizard (not gitp-standard-munchkin format) who can wield a sword, a monk who can i dunno... cook? helps give everyone spotlight time

    @nedz: duh! but for once, closer to CE stupid sadistic than CE cthulu style. nice change when we knew we could just kill them to death easily. just don't get tangled. seriously, tentacle-hentai ahead otherwise, and without the funny uniforms
    edit:@hxolhpths a killjoy, or a target your choice
    Last edited by Guizonde; 2013-01-10 at 10:02 AM.
    Spoiler: quotes
    Show
    regarding my choice of sustenance:
    Quote Originally Posted by Raimun View Post
    I'm going to judge you.
    My judgement is: That is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by DigoDragon View Post
    GM: “If it doesn't move and it should, use duct tape. If it moves and it shouldn't, use a shotgun.”
    dm is Miltonian, credit where credit is due.

    when in doubt,
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymouswizard View Post
    Ask the beret wearing insect men of Athas.

  13. - Top - End - #43
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    BlackDragon

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Somewhere
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Types of D&D Player

    I am a Nuclear Deterrent, with Sideways Errant tendencies and a smidgen of Marine...

    Quote Originally Posted by Hazzardevil View Post
    You are quite possibly the best DM I have ever had.

  14. - Top - End - #44
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Darth Stabber's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Types of D&D Player

    Quote Originally Posted by hxolhpths View Post
    What would you call a Player who constantly oppose the rules with "In Reality.."
    or "by the worlds physics.." or "By the real world's principles.." ? A player who
    prefers to disregard and/or recreate a tested rule just because it seems not
    plausible to him by modern standards, even though that brings major unbalance
    on a handful of other rules?
    I would call him "don't lett the door hit your @$$ on the way out"
    My homebrew
    Official spokesman of the totemist class for gestalt (and proud supporter of parenthetical asides (especially nested ones)). Author of a gestalt handbook
    Quote Originally Posted by The Glyphstone View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerd-o-rama View Post
    Did you just put a gear shift on a lightsaber?
    Redneck laser swords only work in manual.

  15. - Top - End - #45
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Certified's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2012

    Default Re: The Types of D&D Player

    If I had to call it I tend to fall into the Rule-Keeper role when GMing, if only to check the Storyteller. I try very hard to keep everyone engaged and give them ways to shine and yes, sometimes fudge the rules so my players live.

    As a player, that's a bit trickier...

  16. - Top - End - #46
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Darth Stabber's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Types of D&D Player

    Quote Originally Posted by Certified View Post
    and yes, sometimes fudge the rules so my players live.
    Why? Unless you set up what is supposed to be an easy encounter.
    My homebrew
    Official spokesman of the totemist class for gestalt (and proud supporter of parenthetical asides (especially nested ones)). Author of a gestalt handbook
    Quote Originally Posted by The Glyphstone View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerd-o-rama View Post
    Did you just put a gear shift on a lightsaber?
    Redneck laser swords only work in manual.

  17. - Top - End - #47
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    AttilaTheGeek's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Boston (UTC-5)
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Types of D&D Player

    I had an epiphany about classifying D&D players when I was playing in an empty classroom one day when a freshman walks in, surveys the room, struts over to our table, slams his hands down, and shouts:

    "WHAT IS THIS GAME AND HOW DO I WIN".

    A lot of classic roles fit into the paradigm of examining player goals instead of player actions. There's the powergamer, who replies "You win by doing the most damage", the team player, who says "you win when everyone wins!", and the friend, who says "you win by having fun". But it also allows you to examine the manipulator, who says "You win when you're pulling the strings", the storyteller ("you win when you finish telling the story"), and the roleplayer, who was the one who responded in my group by saying "It's living life in a different world. How do you win at life?"

    (The freshman then said "by being AWESOMER than EVERYONE ELSE". We kicked him out.)
    Homebrew: TemporalistQuotebox • Avatar by Kris on a Stick
    Blue is for sarcasm • Call me Attila

  18. - Top - End - #48
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Guizonde's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    toulouse
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Types of D&D Player

    Quote Originally Posted by AttilaTheGeek View Post
    I had an epiphany about classifying D&D players when I was playing in an empty classroom one day when a freshman walks in, surveys the room, struts over to our table, slams his hands down, and shouts:

    "WHAT IS THIS GAME AND HOW DO I WIN".

    A lot of classic roles fit into the paradigm of examining player goals instead of player actions. There's the powergamer, who replies "You win by doing the most damage", the team player, who says "you win when everyone wins!", and the friend, who says "you win by having fun". But it also allows you to examine the manipulator, who says "You win when you're pulling the strings", the storyteller ("you win when you finish telling the story"), and the roleplayer, who was the one who responded in my group by saying "It's living life in a different world. How do you win at life?"

    (The freshman then said "by being AWESOMER than EVERYONE ELSE". We kicked him out.)
    that was probably more eye-opening than you'd intended. duuuuuude...

    how DO you win at role-playing games? (philosophy majors, that's your cue)

    and to correct the freshman, i'd say it's by being awesomer than everyTHING else. so what if you're a technical pacifist who's good at absorbing damage, or a knight in shining armor, or the evilest evil necromancer of evilness. the only thing that matters is to make sure that 'til that point your character's and your party's adventure (and thus the story) are the awesomest ever.

    [/smartass]
    Spoiler: quotes
    Show
    regarding my choice of sustenance:
    Quote Originally Posted by Raimun View Post
    I'm going to judge you.
    My judgement is: That is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by DigoDragon View Post
    GM: “If it doesn't move and it should, use duct tape. If it moves and it shouldn't, use a shotgun.”
    dm is Miltonian, credit where credit is due.

    when in doubt,
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymouswizard View Post
    Ask the beret wearing insect men of Athas.

  19. - Top - End - #49
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Frathe's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2012

    Default Re: The Types of D&D Player

    Quote Originally Posted by AttilaTheGeek View Post
    I had an epiphany about classifying D&D players when I was playing in an empty classroom one day when a freshman walks in, surveys the room, struts over to our table, slams his hands down, and shouts:

    "WHAT IS THIS GAME AND HOW DO I WIN".

    A lot of classic roles fit into the paradigm of examining player goals instead of player actions. There's the powergamer, who replies "You win by doing the most damage", the team player, who says "you win when everyone wins!", and the friend, who says "you win by having fun". But it also allows you to examine the manipulator, who says "You win when you're pulling the strings", the storyteller ("you win when you finish telling the story"), and the roleplayer, who was the one who responded in my group by saying "It's living life in a different world. How do you win at life?"

    (The freshman then said "by being AWESOMER than EVERYONE ELSE". We kicked him out.)
    I don't think I realized it, but motivations are actually what I wanted to look at when I started this thread. A lot of people suggested specific combat styles, but this is more what I really wanted.
    Last edited by Frathe; 2013-01-10 at 04:00 PM. Reason: Added period

  20. - Top - End - #50
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Certified's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2012

    Default Re: The Types of D&D Player

    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Stabber View Post
    Why? Unless you set up what is supposed to be an easy encounter.
    What do you do after a party wipe?

  21. - Top - End - #51
    Troll in the Playground
     
    RFLS's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Spring, TX
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Types of D&D Player

    I'm definitely a nuclear deterrent and rules keeper. I have a DM who's astounding with role play and and story, but less than competent with mechanics. I once played in a session of his where it was 3 level 7 players. He harried us with some kobolds for bit, which was less than challenging, and then BAM! Adult blue dragon to the face.

    (He thought we had a good chance of winning. This was a severely unoptimized party; I hadn't learned the tricks for optimizing yet. That was my incentive, though.)
    Last edited by RFLS; 2013-01-10 at 04:49 PM.

  22. - Top - End - #52
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Darth Stabber's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Types of D&D Player

    Quote Originally Posted by Guizonde View Post
    that was probably more eye-opening than you'd intended. duuuuuude...

    how DO you win at role-playing games? (philosophy majors, that's your cue)
    From an existentialist perspective there is no defined way of winning aside from that which you create for yourself.

    Quote Originally Posted by Certified View Post
    What do you do after a party wipe?
    Start over.
    Last edited by Darth Stabber; 2013-01-10 at 04:55 PM.
    My homebrew
    Official spokesman of the totemist class for gestalt (and proud supporter of parenthetical asides (especially nested ones)). Author of a gestalt handbook
    Quote Originally Posted by The Glyphstone View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerd-o-rama View Post
    Did you just put a gear shift on a lightsaber?
    Redneck laser swords only work in manual.

  23. - Top - End - #53
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Certified's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2012

    Default Re: The Types of D&D Player

    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Stabber View Post
    Start over.
    And that sir is the answer. Although, I still hold a candle for a game, where the PCs fail, and die, and the world for their next characters is that much worse because of it.

  24. - Top - End - #54
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Darth Stabber's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Types of D&D Player

    Quote Originally Posted by Certified View Post
    And that sir is the answer. Although, I still hold a candle for a game, where the PCs fail, and die, and the world for their next characters is that much worse because of it.
    Yep, that's the way to do it.
    My homebrew
    Official spokesman of the totemist class for gestalt (and proud supporter of parenthetical asides (especially nested ones)). Author of a gestalt handbook
    Quote Originally Posted by The Glyphstone View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerd-o-rama View Post
    Did you just put a gear shift on a lightsaber?
    Redneck laser swords only work in manual.

  25. - Top - End - #55
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    NecromancerGuy

    Join Date
    Dec 2006

    Default Re: The Types of D&D Player

    Quote Originally Posted by Certified View Post
    What do you do after a party wipe?
    Shout "Woohoo! New campaign!" and dance around like you scored a touchdown, of course.
    Iron Chef in the Playground veteran since Round IV. Play as me!


    Spoiler
    Show

  26. - Top - End - #56
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    russdm's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    By Bellevue, WA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Types of D&D Player

    New Campaign!!! Awesome

    Then the DM says: You are all rabbits....

    Umm, thanks but no thanks. I would rather play a squirrel.
    Blog Read and Comment! I use green for joking and Blue for sarcasm.
    Published two Kindle Books on Amazon, both are 99 cents. Ask Me about them!
    Quote Originally Posted by Peelee View Post
    Wookiee. 2 E's. [I am obsessed with this]
    My First Let's Play -- Temporary Haitus (I plan to get back to it eventually)

  27. - Top - End - #57
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Guizonde's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    toulouse
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Types of D&D Player

    Quote Originally Posted by russdm View Post
    New Campaign!!! Awesome

    Then the DM says: You are all rabbits....

    Umm, thanks but no thanks. I would rather play a squirrel.
    "is it a vorpal bunny?"

    "no"

    "nuts!"

    "no, that's for squirrels"

    sorry, couldn't help myself
    Spoiler: quotes
    Show
    regarding my choice of sustenance:
    Quote Originally Posted by Raimun View Post
    I'm going to judge you.
    My judgement is: That is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by DigoDragon View Post
    GM: “If it doesn't move and it should, use duct tape. If it moves and it shouldn't, use a shotgun.”
    dm is Miltonian, credit where credit is due.

    when in doubt,
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymouswizard View Post
    Ask the beret wearing insect men of Athas.

  28. - Top - End - #58
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    russdm's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    By Bellevue, WA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Types of D&D Player

    Yep. I have always remembered the beholder squirrel. By the way, whats the stats for a squirrel or mouse? I am thinking about playing Reepicheap, from the Aslan books by cs lewis, one of these days.

    I ought to start a thread about making stats/builds for famous movie characters using D&D 3.5 or something.
    Blog Read and Comment! I use green for joking and Blue for sarcasm.
    Published two Kindle Books on Amazon, both are 99 cents. Ask Me about them!
    Quote Originally Posted by Peelee View Post
    Wookiee. 2 E's. [I am obsessed with this]
    My First Let's Play -- Temporary Haitus (I plan to get back to it eventually)

  29. - Top - End - #59
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Guizonde's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    toulouse
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Types of D&D Player

    Quote Originally Posted by russdm View Post
    Yep. I have always remembered the beholder squirrel. By the way, whats the stats for a squirrel or mouse? I am thinking about playing Reepicheap, from the Aslan books by cs lewis, one of these days.

    I ought to start a thread about making stats/builds for famous movie characters using D&D 3.5 or something.
    isn't there a system out already where you basically play in the Redwall (brian jacques) universe?

    to get back on topic though, i guess you could create another division intra-playstyle.

    happy vs grim, or fantasy vs realistic.
    some people like their campaigns like their coffee: gritty and grimdark, others like their rootbeer floats: tasting like diabetes. with of course the gamut between the two. some people i game with HATE jokes with a passion, others crack 'em only when the going gets real tough. is this an archetype?
    Last edited by Guizonde; 2013-01-10 at 09:20 PM.
    Spoiler: quotes
    Show
    regarding my choice of sustenance:
    Quote Originally Posted by Raimun View Post
    I'm going to judge you.
    My judgement is: That is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by DigoDragon View Post
    GM: “If it doesn't move and it should, use duct tape. If it moves and it shouldn't, use a shotgun.”
    dm is Miltonian, credit where credit is due.

    when in doubt,
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymouswizard View Post
    Ask the beret wearing insect men of Athas.

  30. - Top - End - #60
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Frathe's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2012

    Default Re: The Types of D&D Player

    Quote Originally Posted by Guizonde View Post
    isn't there a system out already where you basically play in the Redwall (brian jacques) universe?
    You mean the Mouse Guard RPG?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •