New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hero (IC)

1. - Top - End - #31
    Pixie in the Playground

Devil

Default Re: Hero (IC)

Bael'Meron settled back in his seat, watching the canines with his gray-green eyes. He sat in silence for a minute like that, unsure of what to say. The situation was an unusual one, to say the least. Thankfully, a bar maid came by and rescued him.

"May I take your order, sir?" She asked Bael'Meron.

Bael'Meron stirred. "Yes, thank you. I'll have another beer, something light if you would." He gestured towards his companions. "They'll have something too, I assume. Order what you'd like, I've coin to spare."

2. - Top - End - #32
    Barbarian in the Playground

While Elim supposed that it made enough sense that an establishment such as the one he found himself in could serve different types of drinks, the notion had never really occurred to him before. Flustered, he mumbled something that could best be interpreted as "I'll have whatever he's having," as he motioned toward Jechtt.

3. - Top - End - #33
    Bugbear in the Playground

Wakaha approaches the Tiefling at the bar.

"Excuse me, goat-man. This owlbear. He is your companion?"

DM'ing Trouble In Orlane IC | OOC

Stick figure character portraits I've made for myself and others.

"I think most gamemasters would agree that their world functions significantly more smoothly before the PCs ever show up." -

4. - Top - End - #34
    Orc in the Playground

Griffon

Jechtt realized he was letting things get to his head, and just let it go. If some dwarf had a problem with a talking dog, then they could come take it up with him. He's been hiding himself for too long.

"I'll take meat."

He looked over at the demon, and proceeded to place a few coins on the bar. The barmaid stood frozen. It seemed apparent to Jechtt that she had never seen a talking dog before.

"Cold, raw."

Still. Focus.

"So you're an -"

Jechtt stopped mid sentence. A wild looking man began rapping on the demons horns with some sort of carved staff.

What the *gruffle?*
    Last edited by Alan_Pehnereas; 2013-01-23 at 07:36 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by skim172 View Post
    If you ever see Hitler riding a T-Rex in your direction - you, my friend, are a very unlucky person.
    My stupid blog on religion and stuff.
    My stupid blog on love. (Ask me stuff!)

5. - Top - End - #35
    Pixie in the Playground

Devil

Bael'Meron looked over to the table's newest arrival. He looked at the man with interest, surprised by his curious question, and proper naming of Buggy's species. Bael'Meron gave the man a charming smile and nodded as he looked over towards Buggy, who was beginning to make his way through the crowd, back to Bael'Meron's side.

"Why, yes. The owlbeast is mine; Buggy, I call him." The fey creature finished his trek and nudged up against the stranger's leg, making a hooting noise. "I hope you're an animal person. Buggy can be rather... persistent." He chuckled as the owlbeast began to lightly peck at the stranger's leg, hooting all the while.

6. - Top - End - #36

"An animal person. Hrm. You might say that. Heheh"

Wakaha strokes the feathers of the owlbear.

"This is a beautiful creature. So where are we going?"

"I think most gamemasters would agree that their world functions significantly more smoothly before the PCs ever show up." -

7. - Top - End - #37
    Orc in the Playground

Griffon

Jechtt looks back up at the barmaid, who still was staring at the worg;

"You gettin' my food, bitch?"

Of course, to a canine, this term had a very different connotation.

Looking back at the demon, Jechtt spoke;

"They call me Jechtt, and this guy - " gesturing toward his corgi friend "- is Elim. What'd your people name you?"

He didn't speak concerning the furry human. Obviously, the he and the demon were friends.
    If you ever see Hitler riding a T-Rex in your direction - you, my friend, are a very unlucky person.

8. - Top - End - #38
    Pixie in the Playground

Devil

Bael'Meron cocked his head at the strange man. "Where are we going? What do you mean?" He leaned back in his chair dangerously as he regarded the man. "How about you sit down and have a drink with my... companions and I?" He smiled charmingly at the man, and beckoned towards an empty seat near his own.

The barmaid came back by, depositing the ordered drink and the food. Bael'Meron turned his smile towards her, tipping his head in thanks. His chair smacked back down to the ground, and he rifled in his pockets for a few coins. He produced a few pieces of copper and slid them towards the barmaid, who smiled, took the coins, and left.

9. - Top - End - #39

Wakaha makes a face. He doesn't understand why the tiefling doesn't know what he's talking about.

"The spirits said a bird, a bear and a goat would guide my way. "

10. - Top - End - #40

Wakaha knocks the Tiefling on the horns once more. He seems to have fallen asleep. Wakaha turns to the others.

"What about you, dog? Do you know where we're going? The spirits told me about a dog too."
    Last edited by shamgar001; 2013-02-01 at 06:50 PM.

11. - Top - End - #41
    Orc in the Playground

Griffon

Jechtt looks at the furry man.

"Motdoden."

The worg and man stare at each other for a few minutes.

"Let's go. Bitch forgot my food."

12. - Top - End - #42

"Good. Lead on."

Wakaha doesn't trust strangers, but he does trust spirits. The spirits had never let Wakaha down yet.

13. - Top - End - #43
    Orc in the Playground

Griffon

The worg and furry man leave the pub and set on their adventure, and assume the corgi and demon will be right behind.

"So... What else did the spirits tell you?"
    Last edited by Alan_Pehnereas; 2013-02-02 at 12:37 AM.

14. - Top - End - #44

Finishing up his meal, Elim followed closely behind Jechtt, paying close attention to the stranger with whom Jechtt was conversing.

15. - Top - End - #45

Wakaha knocks the the dog-man in the head with his staff and scolds him.

"The spirits tell me what they want my ears to hear. If they want you to know, they will tell you."

16. - Top - End - #46
    Orc in the Playground

Griffon

Jechtt gruffled; "Sprits speak to you, but souls speak to me."

"Elim... Do you have everything you need?" Truth be told, he knew Elim was prepared, but felt the need to 'check up' on him. In his eyes, Elim was his entire pack.

17. - Top - End - #47

"Yeah, I think so," replied Elim. "You have everything, too, right?"

18. - Top - End - #48
    Orc in the Playground

Griffon

Dwarf bitch forgot my food, but that's okay. I don't want that crap anyway." Jechtt gruffled this out of bitterness for not getting his snack.

19. - Top - End - #49
    Pixie in the Playground

Devil

Bael'Meron quickly finished up his meal and hurriedly stood, thanking the waiter and leaving a gracious tip behind before whistling to Buggy and striding out, eyes scanning the area as he searched for the two dogs and human. He caught side of them and broke into a light job to catch up.

"Hey!" He puffed. "Wait for me." He grinned at the three as he caught up. "So, where are we headed exactly?" He scratched Buggy's head as he looked around at the group, bemused.

20. - Top - End - #50
    Orc in the Playground

Quiet feet tapping on the ground. A single snowflake drops in front of Bael'Meron before he felt a small bump. A man quickly lowered his visor over his eyes. He looked down before he continued walking.
    "Sorry"
    He kept walking, before he dropped Bael'Meron's rod. Shocked, he begins to run off.

21. - Top - End - #51
    Pixie in the Playground

Devil

Bael'Meron looked at the ground, and then at the now running man. Understanding dawned in his eyes. There was a brief flash of anger in his eyes, and Buggy snarled before bounding off in the direction of the thief. Bael'Meron turned to the other three.

"Come on, let's stop that thief! Who knows what other things he may have taken!" He turned and ran off, following behind Buggy.

22. - Top - End - #52
    Orc in the Playground

Griffon

Jechtt eats the snowflake.