Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 31

Thread: The Herd IC

  1. - Top - End - #1
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Savior's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Cloud 9
    Gender
    Male

    Default The Herd IC

    Noises of multiple vehicles pass over the duo who wait under the overpass to which Shepherd was currently walking towards. Ember and Deladion both wait patiently as the sharp dressed CEO walks from shadow to streetlight, and back into shadows.

    He stops a good 30 feet from the two, and clap once, a brilliant smile played along his very tanned skin. The slinky man, although thin and almost bone, commands a respect even in this grimy and dark environment.

    "You both mentioned for me to show up. I hope it's for a good reason, I'm a busy man, what with saving the world of disease and affliction. Tell me now what we're doing here, or things become hectic."

  2. - Top - End - #2
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    meemaas's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011

    Default Re: The Herd IC

    Deladion

    "I've heard of your work force. To round up the monstrous creatures that may or may not be a threat to our world. I'm here to offer my services up. As the gods themselves have blessed me, i believe my capabilities will allow me to go toe to toe with even the most dangerous creatures you wish to capture or kill. Unless you think you can find better. Her..." He jabs a finger towards the other. "I assume is here for the same reason, although hell if i know, being that she hasn't talked to me yet." The well built man smiled brightly, his muscles clearly visible and his tattoo showing through his clothing.
    Kitten: *bats around a mini a few times*
    DM: "Ok, it looks like Fluffy...err, 'The Tarrasque'...Full Attacks the Cleric"
    Cleric: "Full attack my a**, that was just two claw attacks!"
    Kitten: *starts gnawing on the mini*
    Cleric: "...nevermind."

  3. - Top - End - #3
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    Alleypup's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    None ya'
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: The Herd IC

    "Ember stared silently as the two men spoke, the tall and thin one reminded her of a weasel and the muscle bound one, an ox. She scrunched her nose up gently for a moment as she took in both their scents with a discrete sniff. Her curly, red hair was pulled back into a tightly braided ponytail that reached to about her waist and her emerald eyes simmered slowly in the light, when he larger man gestured towards her she tilted her head slowly to the side, her eyes narrowing upon the two men for a moment, "I'm here for about the same reason as the big guy there, only more or less by my own choice." her voice was a soft grumble and full of distrust, the Irish lilt to it throwing off her grumpy tone just slightly. She wasn't much for talking to strangers or she'd of said more.
    "Lifes not about finding shelter from a storm, it's learning to dance in the rain." ~Sherrilyn Kenyon

  4. - Top - End - #4
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Savior's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Cloud 9
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Herd IC

    Sheperd

    "That's amazing news. I mean that sarcastically of course. Word only goes so far, i want to see you both in action."

    On his final word, a couple of beasts pop out of what appears to be simply static, as though the air were a tv, with no connection. Not unlike a gate, the two step forward, and presume Shepherd as a target, however, he turns to them, and, without Deladion or Ember seeing his facial expression, the two beasts who have white fur matted along cheap, torn clothing, pounce at the two. As they leave the static, two more come out, but they halt, and let the energy in the air vanish.

    "Let's see how well you handle a couple of Sheep."

    Shepherd laughs a bit, stepping backwards up to the bit of the overpasse. He rests his back along the graffiti ridden wall, and watches the fight.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Combat:
    Beasts initiative
    (1d20+1)[15]
    (1d20+1)[4]


    Roll your Initiative in the OOC. Post in any order, after both of you have posted, I will post, making the right timeline.

  5. - Top - End - #5
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    meemaas's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011

    Default Re: The Herd IC

    Deladion

    Deladion pulls his spear from its bindings on his back, spinning it as he braces himself for the first attack.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Using the Brace feature of my weapon as a standard action.
    Kitten: *bats around a mini a few times*
    DM: "Ok, it looks like Fluffy...err, 'The Tarrasque'...Full Attacks the Cleric"
    Cleric: "Full attack my a**, that was just two claw attacks!"
    Kitten: *starts gnawing on the mini*
    Cleric: "...nevermind."

  6. - Top - End - #6
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    Alleypup's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    None ya'
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: The Herd IC

    Mercy stiffened for a moment, looking at the strange creatures before reaching down her side for her weapon, her fingers curling tightly around it's handle as her form hunched downwards facing the four things.
    "Lifes not about finding shelter from a storm, it's learning to dance in the rain." ~Sherrilyn Kenyon

  7. - Top - End - #7
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Savior's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Cloud 9
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Herd IC

    With Shepherd off to the side, one of the furry beasts clamor forward in a running sprint. With cutlass aimed, the beast lunges forward, hoping to bypass the spear, and hit the an wielding it.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Attack: (1d20+7)[8] Damage:(1d6+3)[7]

    Roll attack and damage in your next post, or in OOC.



    With the first charging at Deladion, Ember finds herself becoming face to face with a closer creature. The same weapon used as the first, one of the fluffy beasts, all with manes and fur light and woolly as sheep, lunges at ember.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Attack:(1d20+5)[17] Damage:(1d6+3)[6]



    The first monster completely misses his mark, and his cutlass lands square along the gravel ground the lot fights upon. However, not as unlucky as his ally, the second beast finds definite mark on his target, and slices a chunk out of Ember's midsection.

    Deladion's attack pierces through the bit of leather and fur that covers the beasts midsection. All of the monster's moment halts, pinning through the spear. He ravaged around a bit, unable to reach with his weakly swung cutlass. After a few moments of blood passing from the newly opened wound, Deladion shrugged the polearm, and the sheep/man creature falls along the floor, coughing and making domesticated animal noises.
    Last edited by Savior; 2013-01-20 at 06:02 PM.

  8. - Top - End - #8
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    meemaas's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011

    Default Re: The Herd IC

    Deladion

    Deladion raises his spear, coated in blood, and roars in triumph towards the other one. You're next!!" With that, he charges and circles around the other one, getting into its current blind spot so it has to lose focus to notice him.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Standard action to Intimidate (1d20+4)[17]

    Move action to move so i'm flanking with Ember, who should hold her action until after i move.
    Kitten: *bats around a mini a few times*
    DM: "Ok, it looks like Fluffy...err, 'The Tarrasque'...Full Attacks the Cleric"
    Cleric: "Full attack my a**, that was just two claw attacks!"
    Kitten: *starts gnawing on the mini*
    Cleric: "...nevermind."

  9. - Top - End - #9
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    Alleypup's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    None ya'
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: The Herd IC

    Ember, noticing the males attempt to distract the beast flicked her scimator from it's sheath and sil3ntly brought her arm back, slashing it directly towards the creatures turned back, near the top of it's skull with as much force as the could throw behind her arm. Her eyes were wild and full of rage and pain, her lip curling back in a silent growl of rage.
    Spoiler
    Show
    (1d20+2)[10] (1d20+2)[5]
    "Lifes not about finding shelter from a storm, it's learning to dance in the rain." ~Sherrilyn Kenyon

  10. - Top - End - #10
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Savior's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Cloud 9
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Herd IC

    With one sheep down, Shepherd claps with an echo through the stunted underpasse. One of the two remaining sheep that crossed without moving forward, began to casually strut to the trio of battlers. Shepherd watched it pass, and smiled, knowing it would go for the one that has already beaten an opponent.

    While shaken and scared, the current sheep looked to and fro each target, with a final step of courage, the sheep plunges its cutlass towards the girl once more, hoping to over come its fright with a winning blow.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Attack roll on Ember: (1d20+3)[21] Damage:(1d6+3)[6]


    The Cutlass finds mark along the underside of Ember's leather armor. Torquing the blade, the panicked Sheep pushed through a rib cage, and sliced into deep tissue, making Ember begin to bleed profusely, and collapse onto the floor.

    Shepherd scoffs a bit, and shakes his head, stopping the other two sheep, who look essentially scared of the man in the suit.
    Last edited by Savior; 2013-01-21 at 08:58 PM.

  11. - Top - End - #11
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    meemaas's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011

    Default Re: The Herd IC

    Deladion

    Deladion's face breaks into a smile for just a second, and then it frowns. Seeing the girl fall, he scuttles backwards, his face a look of pure horror, as he puts some distance between him and the sheep, making a loud noise that represents fear. As he does, he grips his spear tight with both hands, and pretends to be trying to hide behind it.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Move action to retreat 20 feet from the sheep, taking the AoO, and then standard action to ready against a charge.
    Kitten: *bats around a mini a few times*
    DM: "Ok, it looks like Fluffy...err, 'The Tarrasque'...Full Attacks the Cleric"
    Cleric: "Full attack my a**, that was just two claw attacks!"
    Kitten: *starts gnawing on the mini*
    Cleric: "...nevermind."

  12. - Top - End - #12
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Savior's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Cloud 9
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Herd IC

    Spoiler
    Show
    AoO: (1d20+5)[15] Damage: (1d6+3)[5]



    The sheep-man notices the look of fear in Deladion's face, and decides to charge, not knowing what consequence it could mean, like his partner.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Charging attack on Deladion: (1d20+7)[25] Damage:(1d6+3)[7]


    While that happened, Shepherd ended the other two in mere seconds. Something of a pulse of blue energy leaving his palm, sending the other beasts into a frenzy of spasms, until they lay cold and dead. Making his way to the downed Ember, Shepherd tilts the young girl's head back, and administers a gentle, but grueling bite to her throat. A coarse fluid punctures and moves through her veins, while Shepherd himself looks devilishly similar to the sheep, however, much more ferocious and wild. After the injection in her limp, helpless body, Shepherd hide's his form from the prying public, and becomes scrawny once more. However, being a medical genius, he attends to the young girl's wound, fixing it to stabilize her, and then force more of his will upon her, in order to heal her.

    Deladion lunges his spear directly through both fur and armor, to impale the wicked beast's heart. With a twist and turn, the young sheep fell over like his first, and twitched. Soon, both bleed out, becoming fully human once more.
    Last edited by Savior; 2013-01-23 at 06:33 PM.

  13. - Top - End - #13
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Savior's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Cloud 9
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Herd IC

    Shepherd announces that he has helped Ember up, who is now conscious, but woozy. Shepherd retains his slinky form, and flattens out his nice, silver suit. With Ember standing on her own, she notices a quite hitch in a her giddy up.

    "You, Deladion, did remarkable. Couldn't see anything wrong with it. You, little lady. I feel like, you weren't in your element, or you just weren't grand enough as a fighter. I saw potential, so, I helped you. You'll both stay in a hotel for the night, and in the morning, you will be escorted to my building. Try and keep surprises down to a minimum, okay?"

    On the last bit, Shepherd laughs, and a frail woman enters from the side of the overpasse Shepherd had entered, and is now leaving. She retains a medium length, black work skirt, with a frilly red blouse that shows what barely visible cleavage she owns. Both Ember and Deladion receive cards that retain money for a 4 star hotel. She also details that there is a car that will take them, pending they want the leisure.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Both player's received 1,200 exp, along with a card a piece that grants a free night at the Le Faire Inn.

  14. - Top - End - #14
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    meemaas's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011

    Default Re: The Herd IC

    Deladion

    Deladion would take the card and wipe the blood off his spear, turning to Ember, he'd smile. "Lets get going, if you don't mind taking the car of course. Also, the names Deladion, it appears we'll be working together from now on." He took her hand gingerly, and dragged her towards the car while she was still regaining her senses, not giving her a chance to argue or resist.
    Last edited by meemaas; 2013-01-23 at 07:38 PM.
    Kitten: *bats around a mini a few times*
    DM: "Ok, it looks like Fluffy...err, 'The Tarrasque'...Full Attacks the Cleric"
    Cleric: "Full attack my a**, that was just two claw attacks!"
    Kitten: *starts gnawing on the mini*
    Cleric: "...nevermind."

  15. - Top - End - #15
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    Alleypup's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    None ya'
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: The Herd IC

    Mercy's mind was fuzzy, she felt sluggish and part of her was fighting to thrash out and scream and snarl against whatever was touching her. She felt herself be released and stumbled forward slightly, attempting to gather what was going on as her sluggish mind processed things like a useless toddler. Something warm grasped her hand and a low, rumbling growl rose in her throat hoarsely for a moment as she attempted to tug back against the hold but was dragged forward anyways, her eyes taking in the slurry figure of the man dragging her towards something shiny that made her heart hitch up a notch in panic as she realised how useless she was at the moment, the danger shed just been and for the first time in her life, how badly shed just done in a fight, like a helpless pup.she stumbled along behind the blurry man, sometimes attempting to drag her feet but otherwise not having enough energy to yank away.
    "Lifes not about finding shelter from a storm, it's learning to dance in the rain." ~Sherrilyn Kenyon

  16. - Top - End - #16
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Savior's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Cloud 9
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Herd IC

    Through the care ride, Ember felt cold and warm at the same time. She shivered, but sweated at the same time. It wasn't but half an hour until the car pulled up to the hotel, and the driver escorted Ember and Deladion to the front desk. Waiting there was a vibrant young woman. Long, somewhat curly, red hair, and pale skin. She nodded at the cards, and attuned them to one, master room. It took fifteen minutes to lug Ember up the floors, even with the use of an elevator. She had become numb in her limbs, and fell over onto her bed soundly. With a nod, the driver left Deladion to his side of the room.


    While they both slept, a good sight of a full-moon showed up, and gazed through the left open window, Ember's body reacted perfectly, and grew grey hair along her feminine features. Her clothes ripped, but stayed on, and she awoke to agonizing pain, while her body's limbs contorted and fashioned into a hybrid form of beast. Deladion wasn't that heavy of a sleeper, and noticed the howl instantly. With a thrash of Ember's new jowls, she ate through the sheet that was on her, giving Deladion enough time to get ready, if he chose to fight her, to calm her down.


    Spoiler
    Show
    Ember is under the DM's control, and is subjected to Lycanthropy. Deladion has first action in the initiative order.
    Last edited by Savior; 2013-01-23 at 07:18 PM.

  17. - Top - End - #17
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    meemaas's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011

    Default Re: The Herd IC

    Deladion

    Deladion snatched up his spear, which he had resting beside the bed, and then leaped at her, slamming the blunt end of his spear into her head, hoping to knock her out with one clean hit right off the bat.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Charging for nonlethal damage (1d20+1)[13]
    Damage (1d8+4)[5]
    Last edited by meemaas; 2013-01-23 at 07:22 PM.
    Kitten: *bats around a mini a few times*
    DM: "Ok, it looks like Fluffy...err, 'The Tarrasque'...Full Attacks the Cleric"
    Cleric: "Full attack my a**, that was just two claw attacks!"
    Kitten: *starts gnawing on the mini*
    Cleric: "...nevermind."

  18. - Top - End - #18
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Savior's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Cloud 9
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Herd IC

    Ember shuffled away, half of the sheet hanging from either portion of her mouth. With a loud roar, the girl lunged at the male attacking her with the dull end of a pointy stick. However, due to atrophy from the shifting into this new form, she tumbled over, and past Deladion. She gave a loud thud, almost as loud as the marching that came to the door.

  19. - Top - End - #19
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    meemaas's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011

    Default Re: The Herd IC

    Deladion

    Deladion spun his spear around, and lunged at her again, ready to rectify the miss from before, he'd thrust his spear down into her chest, being sure not to hit her heart as he did.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Charging for lethal damage
    (1d20+5)[20]

    Damage (1d8+4)[9]
    Kitten: *bats around a mini a few times*
    DM: "Ok, it looks like Fluffy...err, 'The Tarrasque'...Full Attacks the Cleric"
    Cleric: "Full attack my a**, that was just two claw attacks!"
    Kitten: *starts gnawing on the mini*
    Cleric: "...nevermind."

  20. - Top - End - #20
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Savior's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Cloud 9
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Herd IC

    Ember absorbs the lethal right right into the base of her spine. With all the torment her body had gone through, she retained no ability to fight after all of this commotion. She shut her eyes, and huffed going through more of a change while she remained on the floor.

    The door to the room was crashed inwards by a Seven foot tall man, dressed in a black, skin-tight suit. Over it, he wore protective gear, ranging from titanium to rubberized alloys. Behind him, Shepherd strolled in, and began to clap his hands.

    "Bravo Mr. Deladion. You are just an amazing force to have on our side. I see we timed it just right, what with the full moon and all. George, take her to the SUV, Mr. Deladion and I will be taking the car. Make sure you retain her with our special cuffs. I'd hate for you to have to end her, or something."

    With that, the large man nods, and stomps over to the young she-wolf that was left heaving on the floor. In seconds, he had her bounce to his protective get up, and left with her.

    "You and I will have a talk for a moment, if you don't mind. She didn't do too well in my little test, but she had spunk. So, i gave her a gift, and a curse. You, I didn't assume you NEEDED the gift, but, it's on the table if you want it. We can wait until we are at my building, and we can administer to you, the same fluid I gave to her. In a sterile, injection based form, of course. However, like I said, I saw no need to give it to you, for how well you held your own."

  21. - Top - End - #21
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    meemaas's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011

    Default Re: The Herd IC

    Deladion

    "I do agree that i do not need to become one of those. I am fine with the way i am now. I'm sure you can tell that much." He scoops up his bag and follows the Shepherd to the car, wiping his spear off with a cloth yet again. "So that is the truth behind the Sheep, is it? I saw how quickly you ended the two back in the alley, why would you need help keeping them under control?"
    Kitten: *bats around a mini a few times*
    DM: "Ok, it looks like Fluffy...err, 'The Tarrasque'...Full Attacks the Cleric"
    Cleric: "Full attack my a**, that was just two claw attacks!"
    Kitten: *starts gnawing on the mini*
    Cleric: "...nevermind."

  22. - Top - End - #22
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Savior's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Cloud 9
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Herd IC

    "Although I created the strain of the actual affliction, it reacts differently when it mutates the target. Each subject has different personalities, convictions, and all together genetics that can turn a viable Sheep, into a rabid wolf. Although, I want a group of toned, highly effective beasts like this for reasons like military involvement and what not, my own task force designed to obey my every command is a gift I deserve for my work in the biomedical field.

    Some people that were taken in by my already large collection of workers were then reworked genetically, through multiple tests and experiments, most were just murdered for being too rowdy, or useless to me. It's a cynical way of thinking, but, if they serve no purpose, they're garbage.

    I felt the girl was more or less talented in her conviction, and she can be taught how to obey the rules of my task force, and what not. Maybe even be a Protege. A patient Zero if you will.
    "

    By now, they arrive in the car, and no one is the wiser of what happened.

  23. - Top - End - #23
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    meemaas's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011

    Default Re: The Herd IC

    Deladion

    "So i was right to refuse your offer. I value my free will. Will she retain hers, or will she become another member of your force?" He pauses thoughtfully, then continues. "What do you plan to do when you have your perfect force? That's the kind of power that could control our world if you put your mind to it. Wouldn't that be just the reason the government would need to try and take you out of the picture?"
    Kitten: *bats around a mini a few times*
    DM: "Ok, it looks like Fluffy...err, 'The Tarrasque'...Full Attacks the Cleric"
    Cleric: "Full attack my a**, that was just two claw attacks!"
    Kitten: *starts gnawing on the mini*
    Cleric: "...nevermind."

  24. - Top - End - #24
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    Alleypup's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    None ya'
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: The Herd IC

    Ember felt fairly confused, everything had gone dark and all that was left was this blazing pain that refused to let her just fall away into sleep. She wanted to fall away, it hurt too much and it felt so unfair, she felt like she wasn't herself as if when she awoke shed find shed done something hideously wrong and she shied away from that knowledge. The pain was only worsened when she was moved, her ears rang loudly and painfully and she tried yo just let go, just fade away into the warm shadows beckoning her but that damned pain kept dragging her to the surface again.
    "Lifes not about finding shelter from a storm, it's learning to dance in the rain." ~Sherrilyn Kenyon

  25. - Top - End - #25
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Savior's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Cloud 9
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Herd IC

    "The Government? I head the foundation that cured blight and disease all together. I have my toe in everything from world finances to the military founding and circulation of arms and biological warfare. Son, I OWN the government. Just, not out right. Furthermore, yes, she'll have free will. I just want to keep her around me, to track her progress. Let's leave it at that, until the morning, okay?"

  26. - Top - End - #26
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    meemaas's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011

    Default Re: The Herd IC

    Deladion

    "Fair enough." After saying that, he laid his head back against the seat in the car, closing his eyes as he simply let the trip pass.
    Kitten: *bats around a mini a few times*
    DM: "Ok, it looks like Fluffy...err, 'The Tarrasque'...Full Attacks the Cleric"
    Cleric: "Full attack my a**, that was just two claw attacks!"
    Kitten: *starts gnawing on the mini*
    Cleric: "...nevermind."

  27. - Top - End - #27
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Savior's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Cloud 9
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Herd IC

    The SUV pulled into the garage first, and soon followed the long, thin car. Before Shepherd and Deladion had exited the vehicle, the large man had already taken a still morphed Ember down to the basement level of the Crest headquarters for a remaining blood work test, and other medical necessities.

    Shepherd guided Deladion to a comfy room to stay the rest of the night in, and the two were separated for only this time.




    After the night, Shepherd announced for Deladion and the new Ember to come into his office. Of course, being unconscious through it all, Ember was taken there in her slumber state, and awoke with her bottom in a comfy chair next to Deladion, and Shepherd talking to them both from behind his titanium desk. The two talk to an awakening Ember, telling her she had been given a gift/curse of Lycanthropy. Of course, Shepherd had to explain it, since not many people knew the affliction.


    Spoiler
    Show
    Wynn, you may now apply the Werewolf Lycanthrope template to your character, and both character's gain 100 exp, enough to raise them to level 2. Adjust your sheets, and continue with the story.

  28. - Top - End - #28
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    Alleypup's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    None ya'
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: The Herd IC

    Ember's eyes flickered open slowly, her head polling slightly to the side as she looked about the room through blurry eyes. She knew the men where talking to her but her mind was so fuzzy she couldn't quit understand what they were telling her. Try as she might, she couldn't focus on their words her mind was too busy trying to focus on what had happened before this. Light flashed behind her eyes, briefs blurry of fiery pain. Something sharp had sunk into her side, her hand fell against the skin there feeling wildly across it. The memories hit like a tyrant and she let out a small yelp of shock, falling back against her chair with narrowed eyes as she watched the two man. One had done this to her and one had hurt her. Some brief clashes of their words managed to reach her but for the most part she remained pressed tightly back against the chair with her eyes narrowed upon them both.
    "Lifes not about finding shelter from a storm, it's learning to dance in the rain." ~Sherrilyn Kenyon

  29. - Top - End - #29
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    meemaas's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011

    Default Re: The Herd IC

    Deladion

    "Welcome back to the land of the living Ember. I see they did a good job cleaning that wound of yours. Have to apologize about that. I'm not practiced enough with this spear to knock someone out with it. Guess you've seen that with your own eyes though. Anyways..." He turned to the Shepherd. "Now that we're all here. Lets hear what exactly you want, or rather need, us to do for you? You've already seen for yourself that i'm a very potent fighter, and with what has happened to her, i'd bet five to one odds on her in a fight any day of the week now. So what exactly are we needed for?
    Kitten: *bats around a mini a few times*
    DM: "Ok, it looks like Fluffy...err, 'The Tarrasque'...Full Attacks the Cleric"
    Cleric: "Full attack my a**, that was just two claw attacks!"
    Kitten: *starts gnawing on the mini*
    Cleric: "...nevermind."

  30. - Top - End - #30
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    Alleypup's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    None ya'
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: The Herd IC

    "It's nice to know I've become someones target pratice, you couldn't have hit me in a different place, no lets try to paralyze the girl, put it through her spine she'll be fine. Or better yet, turn her into a walking fluffy wolf that about turns the whole house inside out, and lets not even THINK to forwarn her of this little thing we gave her, she'll be oh so perfectly fine, we can fix her right up." Her Irish accent was thick as she spoke, the sarcasm dripping clearly through her words. Her voice was slightly husky and rough from hours of silence and her skin was slightly paler then usual. With cold eyes she continued to lean back against the chair, her momentary hurts of outrage falling into silence as if she'd never spoken.
    "Lifes not about finding shelter from a storm, it's learning to dance in the rain." ~Sherrilyn Kenyon

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •