New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Per'Sulo

1. - Top - End - #1
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Per'Sulo

you all finnally arrive at the front gates to the capitol of Per'sulo, Castle Yth.
    your arrival times being staggered, a few of you have been waiting for several hours.

A tall slender man probably standing at about 2 feet shorter then Xyrllon.

He opens the gates, you see he has a rifle slung across his back, as well as a pistol at his hip.
    His most strking feature, is his golden eyes. his silver hair flows upon his head as well as his pointed ears poking through its silvery surface.

"Welcome, to castle Yth. I must admit i am saddened that only four people have answered my plea for help! I am Draith yth Lord Protector of Per'sulo. You Five Are?"

Basic Look Of Draith yth
    Spoiler
    Show

Last edited by WIWWM; 2013-01-29 at 11:05 AM.
    Pokemon
    Spoiler
    Show

League Of Legends
    Spoiler
    Show

Help Me Out! Just Make An Account, And Play Until Level Five!!
    http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?r...bb010654951041

2. - Top - End - #2
    Troll in the Playground

Flumph

Default Re: Per'Sulo

Slash

Hunched over with a visible scowl, the sorta-human balances his weight on a random stick. He doesn't appear tired, just annoyed at walking. He straightens up a bit and tosses the stick behind him with reckless abandon,

"One and a Half here. I am known as Slash, and this-"

A small spider-like crystal crawls past his face and disappears into his hair in an eerie fashion.

"-is Dr. Waldoldana. He isn't happy with the status quo... Oh, and Good Day to you."
    Last edited by Chained Birds; 2013-01-21 at 07:50 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Karoht View Post
    In soviet dungeon, aboleth farms you!
    Spoiler: Characters
    Show

3. - Top - End - #3
    Pixie in the Playground

Griffon

Sagittarius looks at the two standing at the gates. they seem an odd group, a man and his spider.. crystal.. thing. he tugs his hood lower, over his dark hair, in an effort to better conceal his grey eyes. he steps forth from the shadows, leaving his brother behind him.
    "hey there." he begins with a mocking tone "'m i late for the party?" he throws a hand up in a haphazard salute

4. - Top - End - #4
    Bugbear in the Playground

Karash

The half-orc is professionally dressed. That is what he is after all. A professional.

Under his reinforced leather jerkin he wears a white linen shirt, its sleeves rolled half way up his forearms. Over his hands he wears black fingerless gloves, wool with leather palms. His Grey-green wool breeches are held up by a black leather belt with an simple iron buckle. From that belt hangs a one-handed sword with a full guard in a plain black sheath. A coiled driver's whip hangs from the back of the belt. This made from brown leather and worn with use. On his back is a well designed leather pack covered in straps with a few torches sticking out of the top. Strapped to the bottom of it is a rolled up thick wool blanket. To top it off he wears a shapeless grey and black checkered cap, also wool.

He nods, "It's a pleasure, m'lord. I am Karash." He makes a friendly smile. His eyes light green eyes pass over the Lord Protector and the others. They linger briefly on Lord Daith's pistol.
    Last edited by WarBrute; 2013-01-23 at 07:42 PM.

5. - Top - End - #5
    Firbolg in the Playground

Dim quietly rocks on her heels above the others gathered, they probably didn't notice the skilfully hidden halfling lass despite her odd attire. Flipping down her gold filigree monocle over her left eye she takes a better look at the figure that emerged from the shadows. She of course noticed him earlier, just couldn't get a proper look at the fellow. Cringing for a moment at its rather ghoulish appearance, Dim replaces her monocle in its upright position and gracefully rolls forward off of her perch. Nimbly the halfling does a double layout full in before elegantly landing beside the Lord protector. With her top hat in one hand and her gaudy skirt in the other, Shedim curtsies in one well practised flowing motion. She looks up with an impish smile as she replaces her top hat whilst gently brushing a long copper lock behind her ear. "Gooday gents, nice to see that others decided to join this half cocked assignment. Can't have a precious flower like myself all on my lonesome, can we?"

She eyes the odd spider crystal with a healthy mix of caution and greed. Smiling brightly with her pronounced dimples Dim turns her emerald gaze upward towards the one who calls himself slash "My what an odd yet handsome creature, may I inquire the cost of such a delightful trinket? Bah, never mind that name your price and I shall take this little critter home with me. Does it do any tricks?"

Snapping back to attention she regards the tall man with the revolver. Resting her hands on her gunbelt she feigns a look of embarrassment "Oh dearie me, I simply forgot to introduce myself, a quality rather unbecoming of a lady. My name is Shedim, my friends call me Dim, others call me 'Eh ye dumb red midget wench you broke me hand!'" She turns her head and winks at the pale green warrior "Cute hat!"
    Blarg...

6. - Top - End - #6

Karash

Karash's mouth twitches into a small smirk as the halfing rolls across the floor. Like with Lord Dairth Karash's eyes fall on Shedim's revolvers.

"Nice guns, m'lady"
    Last edited by WarBrute; 2013-01-22 at 01:11 AM.

7. - Top - End - #7
    Pixie in the Playground

Griffon

Sage looks at the two newcomers, not sure how to think of them- but mostly not caring. what piqued his interest however, was the large half-orc to his left, and tiny halfling to his right. he cant help but grin, revealing his sharp teeth. he laughs aloud.

"haha! we are quite the random assortion of... how to say... adventurers."

Scanning the crowd again, he decides that if he has to deal with this crowd, he may as well give up his secret early. Sage lowers his hood, revealing his curly black hair, partially obscuring the small nubby orange horns. He rubs his grey-ish skin nervously.

this is always the worst part, people never understand.

Naturally, he still attempts to hide the swirling tattoos that rest on his grey irises. he takes a soft step back, grins cautiously and bows.

"Hello my not-so-friends-yet, my name is Sagittarius, and when he arrives, my big lug of a brother is Xyrllon. For someone so big, it is often i lose him."

He shrugs comically, as if he couldnt have helped the situation at all.

8. - Top - End - #8
    Troll in the Playground

Flumph

Slash

"He may look "delightful", but he speaks nothing but aggressive scorn towards me. And here I thought a deceased human would love the chance at increased longevity."

He pauses for a few seconds and stairs blankly at the Halfling,

"...
    Oh, and he tells me that I am not to sell him. He says that he still has his pride, regardless of how he looks.
    He also says, I've still got a lot to learn (followed by a few harsh words that he told me not to repeat in front of a young female).
    "

Slash seems to advert his gaze from Dim and stares at Karash. His gaze is locked for a few seconds before chuckling, as though someone had just told him a funny joke, and shifting his attention to Draith.
    Show

9. - Top - End - #9

At the mention of her revolvers, Dim grins and twirls them about her fingers deftly "You sure you were looking at my guns there Karashypoo?" Dim doesn't even acknowledge the weirdo but a pout forms when she was told by Slash that he wouldn't sell the crystal bug. "Aww, that's no fun! She moves closer to the crystals "You sure you wouldn't rather crawl around the bodice of a young lady instead of a young boy doc? Or are you that type of dirty old man...?" She wrinkles her face in slight disgust and backs away slowly.
    Blarg...

10. - Top - End - #10
    Troll in the Playground

Flumph

Slash

The man answers, after a few seconds,

"Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn... Is what he said. I believe he had a wife before he became this, so his interests must lie in older fem- Ouch!"

Slash removes his top hat and rubs the back of his head.

OOC:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Looks-wise: Slash wears basic clothing with some studded leather underneath. He also wears a top hat adorned with a medical symbol identical to that on his arm. He looks to have bags under his eyes as though he doesn't sleep much.
    Show

11. - Top - End - #11
    Barbarian in the Playground

Xyrllon

From a nearby alley, a giant of a man stands, moving toward the small group gathered in front of Lord Draith.

His unshaven face and wild hair seems to show a man unconstrained, but his stance shows that of a trained warrior. The large, heavy coat he wears seems mismatched with the leathers he wears beneath. A large hammer is strapped to his back, and the glint of blades can be seen beneath his coat.

he moves close to the stunted Sagittarius and smiles warmly at the gathering.

"My apologies, Sage. I thought checking around before the meeting would be a good idea."

Xyrllon moves himself to one knee in deference of Lord Draith's position, his head level with his brother's.

"I answer your call, Lord Draith," he says simply before standing back up.

of all the people, he eyes Karash with the most respect, the green-skinned creature's imposing stature and muscles giving him a greater seat in the world of the warrior.
    "You have the air of combat around you, orc," Xyrllon says with a nod.

"And you! Child! Perhaps you think to slay a rat in the name of Draith?" Xyrllon gives a hearty laugh, obviously mistaking Dim for a child. Or maybe putting her down. Sometimes it was difficult to tell.

Spoiler
    Show

Xyrllon is psionically focused.
    Last edited by Noctemwolf; 2013-01-22 at 03:19 PM.

12. - Top - End - #12
    Pixie in the Playground

Draith Yth
    Perhaps you would all like to pay some attention now to what i have to say?
    so, today you will all- ahh, it seems we have one more joining us.

A young scrawny woman
    Uhm, hello there. My name's Raona Gains. I would like to serve my country.

Draith looks around, obviously perturbed by the small one's arrival. he obviously thinks the young one doesn't have much potential.

I would prefer it if you did not join us, you look as if your half starved! but, its up to you.
    Last edited by WIWWM; 2013-01-22 at 03:43 PM.
    Pokemon
    Spoiler
    Show

League Of Legends
    Spoiler
    Show

13. - Top - End - #13
    Pixie in the Playground

Griffon

He looks to his brother, and raises an eyebrow.
    "Kneeling? I'm sorry, you didn't mention i would be meeting a 'lord'-" He adds a slight kick to the word, as if to put it down.
    "-and while i appreciate the idea, would it kill you to tell me first?" Sage leans against his giant brother grinning; his eyes do a sweep over the growing crowd, and he rolls his eyes. Still short. At least im taller then one of them. His eyes flicker over the smaller woman, and then to the lord.
    "I'm sorry, uh, sir- but if you wouldn't mind, i seem to be lacking in information; Do you mind enlightening me?

14. - Top - End - #14
    Troll in the Playground

Flumph

Slash

"I could check her condition... Even though I'm still not a qualified physician yet. My methods are odd too most humans, though effective.
    Don't worry though, I've got the good Doctor at my side.
    "
    Show

15. - Top - End - #15

Dim's impish demeanor quickly turns grim as she quickly rolls towards the large brute, pulling out one of her pistols quickly as she stands. With her revolver pointed at the man's crotch she smiles darkly while pulling back the hammer "Well this child can make you sing higher than a soprano before you can blink and for what it's worth chump, I've killed far worse than the likes of you. Be warned one doesn't insult one of my kind lightly, unless you have a deathwish that is." Dim slowly releases the hammer and places the revolver back in its holster. With a flick of a switch, her initial overly sweet disposition reappears "Do we have an understanding Mr. Brute, or do I have to draw pictures for you to understand?"
    Blarg...

16. - Top - End - #16
    Pixie in the Playground

Griffon

Sage's eyes had never left the halfling through the entire scene; preparing himself to diffuse the issue, should it become an issue. As she holsters the pistol, Sage takes a step forward, placing a fist on her head, teasingly.
    "now now, i know he can be a tad... big. but can we keep the weapons away for now? If you can do that for me, i promise to keep my-" he shrugs, pausing to think, "Well, my hands to myself i guess. with a grin, he removes his hand, returning to his lean against his brother.

17. - Top - End - #17

Dim scowls "Make sure that you do and who says I want you to keep your hands to yourself... hmmm?" Her scowl transforms into a suggestive grin "You never know what could transpire on one of those long cold nights... oh and dear don't touch the hat again or I may be forced to shoot your hand off."
    Blarg...

18. - Top - End - #18
    Pixie in the Playground

Griffon

Sage raises his eyebrows at the comment.
    "Well now, isn't that a change? a woman who knows what's good. you sure you can stand up to your talk?" He grins at her, still not moving from his lean, but giving her a sly wink.
    "If you ever need a 'cuddle-buddy' you know where I am." he looks to his brother, and is able to see the next round of 'short-jokes' coming on; he taps his shoulder, and shushes him.
    Last edited by Bluurain; 2013-01-22 at 04:33 PM.

19. - Top - End - #19

Karash

Karash notes how the giant of a man kneels before Lord Dairth. Kneeling is a bit old fashion, even for Karash, but still he appreciates Xyrllon respect towards authority. Something the others seem to lack.

"Combat is certainly one of my talents" He says in response to Xyrllon.

When Dim rolls and threats Xyroll's manhood with her revolvers Karash chuckles, "Ah, and the lady knows how to use them as well." He looks over to Xyroll. "Best be careful, small quick things can sometimes cause more pain than big brutish things."

20. - Top - End - #20
    Pixie in the Playground

alright ladies, let's not get our panties in a bunch. Now Roaora, you can join us you must. Now, I understand you all came here to help Per'sulo, but I must ask. Are you all actually here to help?

Without giving you guys time to talk.

Well, I'm going to need yourselves to prove that you are here to help me. I need you to... eliminate a certain gangster who has been stirring up trouble. Questions?
    Last edited by WIWWM; 2013-01-22 at 04:36 PM.
    Pokemon
    Spoiler
    Show

League Of Legends
    Spoiler
    Show

21. - Top - End - #21
    Pixie in the Playground

Griffon

Sage looks at the 'lord'
    "uh- yes, a couple. First, mind i suggest another quick round of introductions? And two... it helps to know where the man we're supposed to 'eliminate' is, mind handing over that juicy tidbit?" he makes sure with his body language that he does not intend to move until his questions have been answered.

22. - Top - End - #22
    Troll in the Playground

Flumph

Slash

"Who? Where? Why? Are but a few of the more reasonable questions I must ask..."
    Show

23. - Top - End - #23

Karash

"Name. Address. I'm I can handle it from there, m'lord"

24. - Top - End - #24

Quote Originally Posted by WIWWM View Post

well, i'm going to need yourselves to prove that you are here to help me. I need you to, eliminate a certain gangster who has been stirring up trouble. questions?
    Dim turns sighs "You want a hit? I didn't think you Lordly types were down for that... this is probably your first time since giving the who, what, when and where of the mark is standard protocol for a hit. Also this ain't no charity, so I will be negotiating pay."
    Blarg...

25. - Top - End - #25
    Pixie in the Playground

With the most serious of faces he replies.

Sure Sage,
    We have the short feisty halfling,
    The weird guy with the crystal who talks to himself,
    The giant human whom is soon to be missing important pieces of himself,
    The rather quiet orc,
    A skinny woman who looks like she's already dead,
    And you, a short man who likes shorter, murderous halfling.

And, as for your second question, he lives and operates his business out of the Analon district of Per'sulo.

And also, this isn't your typical hit.
    Who? I wont tell you that you'll have to find that out on your own.
    Why? I'll tell you that he is spreading the plague.
    When? Now if you would.
    Also, on the topic of pay, if you finish this you will officially come to work for me. As such, you will be given pay accordingly after every mission, including this one of course.

OOC
    Analon is in one of the northern most parts of the country.
    Last edited by WIWWM; 2013-01-22 at 05:08 PM.
    Pokemon
    Spoiler
    Show

League Of Legends
    Spoiler
    Show

26. - Top - End - #26
    Pixie in the Playground

Griffon

Sage

he looks over at the half-orc and halfling.
    "Quick to jump into that eh? You know, for what you know, this guy is sending us to kill a competitor. Maybe we should cool down, and wait for some good answers." he gives a stern glare, and then returns his gaze to the 'lord'
    "great, wonderful. you know, i think you can take a second to shut the h- to lose the sarcasm. you're sending us to murder someone. this isnt the best joke making scenario."
    Last edited by Bluurain; 2013-01-22 at 05:00 PM.

27. - Top - End - #27

Karash

The half-orc smiles at Dim "My lady hasn't worked with a lots of Lords then"

28. - Top - End - #28

Dim raises her eyebrow addressing the orc "Squabbling between minor nobles is what keeps us in business, no I am talking about big shots like him, him ordering a hit on someone just is just odd. With the types of resources this bub has at his disposal and he hires an assassin? What's the point, cut out the cloaks and daggers and make an official sanction action that is the entire point of your station." At the mention of having to find out the mark "You're really terrible at this thing aren't you, the purpose of a hit is to tell us who to kill unless you don't know who the target is. Killing someone by mistake is bad for business Lordykins, also I am not a half elf, I am a pure blooded hobbit so get it straight!"
    Blarg...

29. - Top - End - #29
    Pixie in the Playground

Alright. ill come out with it then. Also, its good your are, just proves to me you are smart.[] He grins [] this is a test to find out your combat strength, as well as your intuitiveness in finding out information. the skills will be invaluable during our later missions.

One more thing, i will be following you during this mission, however not once will i help you all. This is a test of 'your' capabilities.[/COLOR]he emphasized 'your' slightly.

OOC also, after realizing my mistake i fixed it you shrimp :P
    Pokemon
    Spoiler
    Show

League Of Legends
    Spoiler
    Show

30. - Top - End - #30
    Pixie in the Playground

Griffon

Sage steps back, and decides to let the others deal with the issue. he isnt much for killing people unless he needs to; flipping his hood up, he leans against a wall, back in the shadows, where his odd coloration is covered, once more.
    "what if we refuse?"
    Last edited by Bluurain; 2013-01-22 at 05:44 PM.