New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Per'Sulo

1. - Top - End - #61
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Re: Per'Sulo

Slash (ill be taking it that your not yet in Anaclon and in this case) you find a cheap pony that someone wants to get rid of. The owner seems to have taken great care of it as it is in a fine condition.

He would like to sell Cherry (a female) for 20 geath pieces.

Shedim &

a small voice from behind you stands out from the loud roudy men behind you.

Hey uhm.. I heard something you guys might be intrested at.
    Last edited by WIWWM; 2013-01-29 at 02:46 PM.
    Pokemon
    Spoiler
    Show

League Of Legends
    Spoiler
    Show

Help Me Out! Just Make An Account, And Play Until Level Five!!
    http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?r...bb010654951041

2. - Top - End - #62
    Troll in the Playground

Flumph

Slash

Slash looks somberly into his coin purse.

"So you take precious gems?"

She mutters as he holds out a precious gem, that immediately jump kicks Slash in the forehead, knocking him to the ground.

"Or... Not."

He picks himself up,

"I only have 15G on me... Any chance could I barter my medical services to pay you back the remaining 5Gs?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Karoht View Post
    In soviet dungeon, aboleth farms you!
    Spoiler: Characters
    Show

3. - Top - End - #63
    Pixie in the Playground

Griffon

he grins at Dim, making sure once again that only she can see his sharp teeth "We aren't exactly on healthy ground to begin with. Besides, your guns may be intimidating, but trust me lovie, if you want info, ill see what i can get the big guy to do about it." He finishes with a wink, and then pulls the hood down further, obscuring his eyes from the halfling, as his mind is already starting to spin with all the possibilities his insanely active head can dream up.

4. - Top - End - #64
    Firbolg in the Playground

Dim smiles darkly "Oh I don't intimidate, I shoot, those who don't have the balls to go through with it try to scare. I simply start shooting peoples joints starting from the ground up... as long as I am able to keep my patience that is." The halfling turns around the evil smirk still on her face, a haunting feature to her natural beauty "Is that so? Out with it then my pet and I just may be generous towards you?' She coos seductively at the voice.
    Blarg...

5. - Top - End - #65
    Pixie in the Playground

Slash

15 geath it is, i need the money, but the horse not so much.
    Last edited by WIWWM; 2013-01-30 at 01:08 AM.
    Pokemon
    Spoiler
    Show

League Of Legends
    Spoiler
    Show

6. - Top - End - #66
    Troll in the Playground

Flumph

Slash

"Ah... good? I hope you find yourself in good health."

Slash hands over 15 Geath to the man, then leads the Pony away to where the others went. All the while, hoping Cherry doesn't get shanked by some random low-life on the way there.
    Show

7. - Top - End - #67
    Barbarian in the Playground

Xyrllon

The inn felt quite comfortable to the large Xyrllon as he looked around. the lively crowd and the jaunty rhythms played on a nearby drum made him feel at home.

If anywhere was a good place to start looking for information, this would be the place. From what experience he had with this city-nation, pubs, bars, and inns were always good sources of information, so long as you had the right price. Usually, a good show of strength and good competition loosened up the rowdier, and a coin or two usually worked for the smaller and weedier.

He had left Dim and Sagittarius to their own devices. Though he cared for his brother, he also knew he could stand up for himself in tough situations. More than once, he had Sage to thank for the quick escape or the right insight into just how to sort through the crowds undetected, even with Xyrllon's unusual bulk. Not that Sage wouldn't know where he was. He would probably know soon enough, in any case.

He sits at a table, his larger weapon's left locked in the closest's up front, save his sword hidden under his cloak.

"Three Ales, aye?" he throws down a few gold coins.
    Last edited by Noctemwolf; 2013-01-31 at 09:05 AM.

8. - Top - End - #68
    Troll in the Playground

Flumph

Slash

The strange doctor arrives at the inn. A stubby horse sits outside with the small crystal creature resting on its back.
    Slash looks around the room for his newly aquired compatriots and wanders over to them.

"Okay... I bought a Cherry. If you got anything heavy you don't want to carry around during our quest, just remember to "Leave the Carry on Cherry".
    No Doctor, I wasn't working on that for the whole walk here...
    "
    Last edited by Chained Birds; 2013-01-31 at 12:34 PM.
    Show

9. - Top - End - #69
    Pixie in the Playground

A big bodied man walks over to Xylophone and hands him his ale, swiping up his gold on the counter. some shifty looks come his way and one man, a large black one to be precise, gets up and walks over to him. "you gonna drink that all by yourself?" he say's this in almost a challenging way his arms cross at his chest.
    Pokemon
    Spoiler
    Show

League Of Legends
    Spoiler
    Show

10. - Top - End - #70
    Pixie in the Playground

Griffon

Sage catches this fight waiting to happen, and walks over, taking a seat next to his brother, and motioning for Dim to follow
    "nah, he ordered for me and my lady-friend, now im really sorry, but im trying to have a peaceful night out- mind leaving us alone?"

11. - Top - End - #71
    Troll in the Playground

Flumph

Slash

"So... Learn anything interesting about our target? And by interesting, I mean information that would be useful for our particular quest..."

He addresses this question to the members present at the tavern.
    Show

12. - Top - End - #72
    Bugbear in the Playground

Karash

"Not as much as we would like, sir. We really don't have much to go on." The half-orc answers Slash. He idly picks at one of his protruding tusks. "I know of two gangs operating in the area." He hold up two fingers. "The Gnomlins and the Grog. Unfortunately I've only heard of them I've never... worked with them. And our... uh... query might not be even be involved in either." He rubs the scruff growing around his neck. "Though gangs are normally involved with each other, so perhaps we should just start at the bottom of one gang, and start cracking heads until we get our answer" He finishes with a shrug.
    Last edited by WarBrute; 2013-02-04 at 01:59 AM.

13. - Top - End - #73
    Pixie in the Playground

Looking at the little man the big man opens his mouth about to say something but when he sets his eyes on Dim he backs away and sits down in his chair.
    Pokemon
    Spoiler
    Show

League Of Legends
    Spoiler
    Show

14. - Top - End - #74

Xyrllon

Xyrllon fumes for a few moments, letting himself calm down gently.

"well, thanks for ending my try at learning something about this guy," he whispers none too cheerily.

"I seriously hope you guy's got something useful."

After listening, Xyrllon shakes his head and looks forlornly at Slash.

"Nope. Nothing useful in the slightest."

15. - Top - End - #75
    Pixie in the Playground

The bartender slides a drink down the table to you guys and shows you who bought it for you.

A small man sitting in a dark corner.

The bartender motions for you to look under the glass then.
    Pokemon
    Spoiler
    Show

League Of Legends
    Spoiler
    Show

16. - Top - End - #76

Dim grins impishly "Isn't that sweet, you two should learn from that fellow, they know not to mess with little old me. Don't worry pretty boy, if some big scary man tries to harm you I will protect you!" She lifts the glass and examines the area underneath it and puts the foul swill they dare to call a drink far away from her. She was a lady of delicate tastes and this crude brew would only offend her senses, if she wanted a drink she knew where she could get her hands on a nice brandy.
    Blarg...

17. - Top - End - #77
    Pixie in the Playground

Underneath there is a note.

It reads

"you want t know about giggles?
    meet me behind this inn, after midnight."
    Last edited by WIWWM; 2013-02-04 at 04:21 PM.
    Pokemon
    Spoiler
    Show

League Of Legends
    Spoiler
    Show

18. - Top - End - #78

Karash

Karash grunts, "Giggles. Well, I don't think we have much of a choice besides to meet him"

19. - Top - End - #79

Dim raises an eyebrow as she reads the note then looks over to Sage and flutters her eye lashes "My oh my, another suiter showing interest, what is a girl to do or better question what will you do Sagey-poo? Will you let another man take my fair hand away and sweep me off to his humble abode." She giggles at her statement and turns to the taciturn half orc "I suppose we should since it is our only lead but I am curious to know what kind of gangster calls himself 'giggles'"

Spoiler
    Show
    Knowledge local seems about right in this case (1d20+6)[20]
    Blarg...

20. - Top - End - #80
    Troll in the Playground

Flumph

Slash

"Giggles... I don't want to meet a person with such a simple name. Here-"

Slash hands Dim the crystal creature.

"The doctor and I are connected, if you get into trouble, the doctor will inform me...
    Oh, and he says he'd warn you if someone is around you cannot see... Weird.
    "

Slash takes a seat and puts his hat across his face.
    Show

21. - Top - End - #81

Xyrllon

Xyrllon eyes the man in the corner, caching his appearance in his mind for later.

"Not sure if I trust this... It smells of ambush."

In response to Slash:

"Giggles might be a way of hiding the true name of our quarry, or of our snitch. Either way, someone whose not honest and hides the truth is someone to watch closely."

Xyrllon then watches his brother closely for his response to Dim. Sagittarius had always been flirtatious, but sometimes he would go too far.

Spoiler
    Show

I would like a description of this person who wants to talk to us. What he looks like. Also,
    sense_motive - (1d20)[10] +3 [13] sense motive check to see if I can get a general feeling about this guys intentions.
    Last edited by Noctemwolf; 2013-02-05 at 03:52 PM.

22. - Top - End - #82
    Pixie in the Playground

In response to the Knowledge Local roll

You vaguely recall having heard about a potion that someone by the name of giggles was selling. it was supposed to counter-act the plague.
    Pokemon
    Spoiler
    Show

League Of Legends
    Spoiler
    Show

23. - Top - End - #83

Karash

Karash shrugs, "Names are names. I'm only called Karash because I used to knock things over and make a racket in the factories I used to work in as a child. The other children thought it was funny so they started calling me Karash. I didn't mind too much. It was better than 'That half-breed.'" He begins fingering at one of his tusks again. "I'm sure giggles is just a bubbly fellow like our small lady here."

"Perhaps we should only have a few meet out in the open tonight. Me and Sir Xyrllon perhaps. Then the others can watch from a safe place and come to our rescue if something goes amiss."
    Last edited by WarBrute; 2013-02-05 at 05:24 PM.

24. - Top - End - #84
    Pixie in the Playground

Griffon

he sighs, knowing he cant trust this at all, and decides to bring some thought to the table. "i cannot help but notice, but i havent seen hide, nor hair of him anywhere. where did he find out about our little quest? i doubt the 'lord' sent him- he wouldnt be helping us. i vote we drag him out back now." he puts an elbow on the edge of dim's chair "and i might think that one who tries to steal your pretty hand would get theirs shot off dear." he grins "besides, a woman isnt a possesion to be stolen anyways. A woman as beautiful and intelligent as you can make her own choices."
    Last edited by Bluurain; 2013-02-06 at 03:05 PM.

25. - Top - End - #85

Dim chuckles "Too true though I would allow them the illusion that they are doing so before I rob them blind. As for the whole setup scenario, if it is then so be it, the best way to deal with a trap is to first acknowledge it's a trap then decide whether to disarm it or spring it to your advantage. As for how this person found out, my money is that the sleaze Lord informed everyone, including our target of our arrival just to see how we handle a situation when it has gone completely south. Whether or not you are up to such a challenge is your choice, I on the other hand fancy this as an amusing distraction. I personally revel in jobs that deviate from your standard you hunt, you shoot guidelines. Though it would be much better if this ganster was holding a galla and I could be the belle of the ball before I off'd him." Dim sighs deeply, lost in thought.
    Blarg...

26. - Top - End - #86

Quote Originally Posted by Morbis Meh View Post
    Dim chuckles "Too true though I would allow them the illusion that they are doing so before I rob them blind. As for the whole setup scenario, if it is then so be it, the best way to deal with a trap is to first acknowledge it's a trap then decide whether to disarm it or spring it to your advantage. As for how this person found out, my money is that the sleaze Lord informed everyone, including our target of our arrival just to see how we handle a situation when it has gone completely south. Whether or not you are up to such a challenge is your choice, I on the other hand fancy this as an amusing distraction. I personally revel in jobs that deviate from your standard you hunt, you shoot guidelines. Though it would be much better if this ganster was holding a galla and I could be the belle of the ball before I off'd him." Dim sighs deeply, lost in thought.
    "If that's true, then the shorter a time I have to spend working for this 'Lord', so be it," Xyrllon offers up, clearly missing the whole dream portion of Dim's speech.

"I suggest myself and Karash to be the first one's out. the rest of you hang back ready. We'll negotiate. With weapons, if need be," He adds quietly, noting that there were still crowds around them in the Bar.

27. - Top - End - #87

Karash

Karash nods, "I like this plan."

28. - Top - End - #88
    Troll in the Playground

Flumph

Slash

Overhearing the others conspiring against someone they don't even know yet,

"If you get hurt... just come back to the Inn here and I'll try to patch you up... Though, depending on how serious the injury, it may cost you my (current) medical fee..."
    Show

29. - Top - End - #89

Quote Originally Posted by Chained Birds View Post
    Slash

Overhearing the others conspiring against someone they don't even know yet,

"If you get hurt... just come back to the Inn here and I'll try to patch you up... Though, depending on how serious the injury, it may cost you my (current) medical fee..."
    "Just being careful," Xyrllon tells the doctor.
    "I know I'm not looking for a fight, but from my experience in this city, fight's like to come looking for me. I just want to make sure you all stay safe. No need for unnecessary harm, if it can be helped."

Quote Originally Posted by WarBrute View Post
    Karash

Karash nods, "I like this plan."
    Xyrllon smiles at this. "You definitely have spirit. I like that."
    Last edited by Noctemwolf; 2013-02-11 at 11:45 AM.

30. - Top - End - #90

Dim sighs loudly "You two make poor bait, we need someone squishy to give it any sense of realism, OHHHH Sageypoo... I want you to be our bait/liason, your scrawny enough to look like a suitable target and having to brawny types with you is good enough cover for you. I will cover all of you from the shadows."
    Blarg...