New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011

Thread: Villains! (IC)

1. - Top - End - #301
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Villains! (IC)

"Sure, sure. It never hurts to ask. Besides, it's only fair to be upfront with someone. But you know what? I think you've given me an excellent idea. Good evening, Mr. Roth." Standing up, Saya gave the man a little smile and the sent out a mental statement to everyone who had fallen under her pheromones.

This man just insulted me. He should be punished.

She left the restaurant and returned to the Cosmic Tower.

2. - Top - End - #302
    Ettin in the Playground

drack
    Spoiler
    Show

"I try again, nobody's perfect."

Spoiler
    Show

You see a thousand possible futures, All of them different.

But there are some patterns

One pattern is him wearing a skintight suit, sometimes blue, sometimes red and disarming a criminal about to shoot a police officer.

Another pattern is him working a crime scene, different every time a soft tune in the background recognizable as "Who are you"

A third pattern is him wearing the peacekeeper uniform at some kind of ceremony.

Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Sagara
    It's not Yggdrasil or Helheim you're facing, it's the cold rule that says the world demands sacrifice in exchange of hope. Destroy that rule and change the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fox Mulder
    I did not lie, I wilfully participated in a campaign of misinformation

Murdered by Furthur Maths.

3. - Top - End - #303
    Titan in the Playground

flash
    Spoiler
    Show
    "Would you mind if I show you something then?"
    That mystical swirling of multicolored leaves as they dance in the air, that fresh fall smell, the perfect weather that makes you feel so very alive. You can almost forget that you're watching dead tissue accumulate as winter claims the world and floods it with the calming scent of death.

4. - Top - End - #304
    Ettin in the Playground

Glarx
    Uneventful trip back it was.

drack
    Spoiler
    Show
    "Show me what?" he asks warily.
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

It's not Yggdrasil or Helheim you're facing, it's the cold rule that says the world demands sacrifice in exchange of hope. Destroy that rule and change the world.

5. - Top - End - #305
    Titan in the Playground

flash
    Spoiler
    Show
    "Something that might change your mind. The reality of this dark world."
    That mystical swirling of multicolored leaves as they dance in the air, that fresh fall smell, the perfect weather that makes you feel so very alive. You can almost forget that you're watching dead tissue accumulate as winter claims the world and floods it with the calming scent of death.

6. - Top - End - #306
    Titan in the Playground

Apparently she does not like being told 'no,' Roth thought as his guest abruptly left the restaurant. As she moved to the door, he sat back and watched the reaction of the people around her to see how they respond to the girl departing.

7. - Top - End - #307
    Ettin in the Playground

drack
    Spoiler
    Show

"And what is i..." His phone rings.

Answering it, his face turns up in shock. "Someone blew up O'Brian's? I'm on my way."

"YOu can show me what you want to show me later, I'm off to O'Brian's" he tells you, a worried look on his face.

He dashes off leaving enough money to pay for both your sandwiches, turning into a blur.

Din
    Some of the patrons seem, dissapointed.
    Last edited by The_Admiral; 2013-02-26 at 08:55 AM.
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

8. - Top - End - #308
    Titan in the Playground

flash
    Spoiler
    Show

The ninja teleports speedy over to an ally near the bar. Also gonna leave a few watching him, jut toss me a live feed on what happens.

Also seeing if can't find the clown from earlier that slipped away.

9. - Top - End - #309
    Titan in the Playground

"Hmm." Quietly he finished his slice of cake and paid, giving Marian a rather exuberant tip. Leaving the restaurant he drove to his home.

He staggered a bit as he made it up the stairs leading into his tower. 2 am, he thought as he flipped open his phone to check the time. Ugh, barely worth going to sleep at all. As he finally entered his room he walked to the fireplace and flipped a switch to start it up. Walking across the room he sat down and reached into his pocket he pulled out an audio recorder and turned it off. He turned on a computer and plugged the device in. Opening up the audio files he went to work editing out every time he spoke or when the person he was speaking to used his name. Every bit of incriminating evidence was scrubbed, and in it's place he typed down what he said (of course once again editing out his name) on a separate file. He quickly listened to the file once more.

"And you HELPED HER?! Are you INSANE!? OR JUST DUMB!?" he heard Arthur howl, followed by the blur where he had spoken. He skipped forward a bit more.

"Tell you what. I'll bring in cocaine from South America if you think there's a market for it. I sell it to you, you distribute it and keep those earnings for yourself."

Satisfied he created a copy of the files and deleted the originals. At the bottom of his document he added notes.

Arthur Barnes, part of world security hero team opposed to Vivienne. Ring likely power source. Immune, also likely from ring. May be tied to her brother.

Harry Halloway, hacker/barkeep.immune, necklace likely power source. Works for Halloway, told part of a group.

Saya Paz y Guerrissimo, drug runner/fashion icon. Expected me to simply give secrets away. Everyone in restaurant watched her, not so in bar. Possible that necklace also hindered some innate power of hers.
    Possible power: Mind Control? Lust Control?
    Possible source: cigarettes.

Karal, possible alias. Ninja/Tourist. Searching for leader of mob. Because of "voice in back of head." Possibly delusional, possibly mind controlled, possibly clone, possibly drone of "the Voice."

Walking to the kitchen he grabbed a glass of water and picked up an unused phone from the drawer. After ripping open the package he dialed.

"Password" came a robotic voice. He took a sip of the water before saying "72-B Alpha - Y53."
    "Access granted."

"Operation 1," he said. Waiting a few moments for the order to go through he sat back on the computer and sent the transmission.

"Operation 1, successful."

"Operation 2," Roth said.

"Operation 2, successful."

"Operation 5," he said as he cleared his throat. "KI-301-Lambda 7 finished."

"Operation 5, successful."

"Operation 6."

"Goodbye."

Roth sat back and sighed exhausted, and pulled off his bow-tie. 3:38 am, the clock on the computer displayed.

Grumbling to himself he wiped all data off the computer, broke apart the audio recorder cd and tossed the pieces into the fire. Finally done, he dropped into his bed, still wearing his suit, and went to sleep.