New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Hoi Chummers IC

1. - Top - End - #91
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Hoi Chummers IC

"I was thinking more along the lines of "We have mages, do you have anything of hers that we can use as an empathetic link." Or whatever the word is. You're right, we have everything he's told us, but he could have more physical links that could prove useful in our endavours."
    Open the lid and snatch a homebrewed treat from Cookie's Jar

Ponytar by Dirtytabs

Quote Originally Posted by DudeWhyAreAllTheNamesTaken(Imgur)
    Chaotic neutral. Might rob you blind. Might save your life. Might do both.

2. - Top - End - #92
    Troll in the Playground

"If you really think so, feel free to try. He's a pretty smart guy though, and knows more than few mojo-workers himself. If it were that simple, he'd have probably tried already."
    Last edited by Space Lawyer; 2013-02-14 at 07:32 PM.
    07/03/2018: I’m back. The long break was necessary.

Discord Tag #4097

3. - Top - End - #93
    Barbarian in the Playground

Once Laurent leaves and everyone is in the van, Neimand drops into one of the seats of Pit-Stop's van.

So, Dad seems like a dead end... for the moment. That leaves us with the airport. Maybe we can pick up on something there. 9, what are the odds of you pulling camera footage from the time she got off the plane to when she left the the airport and is there anything we can do to help?

4. - Top - End - #94
    Orc in the Playground

Hiro, closes the door as The rest of the group piles into the van. "so, airport, right?" He grins at Pit-Stop from the passenger side window opposite her, "race ya?" he asks playfully as he steps around the front of the van to get to his bike across the street.

5. - Top - End - #95
    Orc in the Playground

PirateWench

Pit-Stop smiles widely at the challenge and in a single fluid movement she spins her seat back to the driving position, flicks the ignition, guns the engine all whilst sliding the mask round to the front of her face.

Buckle up!

Ramming the stick into first and flicking on the Nitro she jammes her foot to the floor, second.
    Her hands push a button on the dash.
    Third.

Mapsoft, Airport... Roads, gangways, sewers, rooftops... don't care... fastest route.
    Last edited by Psymple; 2013-02-18 at 05:57 PM.

6. - Top - End - #96
    Troll in the Playground

Penelope's mapsoft lays out three routes.

[Current Location] to SeaTac Airport
    Parameters: Fastest time, disregard legality, safety, driving surfaces.
    [Route 1][Time: 28 minutes, Probability of Survival: 3%][Notes: Part of this route is unmapped, due to maps of the areas being non-public. Please exercise caution in these areas, and ensure that your DocWagon contract is up-to-date.]
    [Route 2][Time: 36 minutes, Probability of Survival: 17%][Notes: This route goes through several high-security areas. Please have your SIN broadcasting at all times for your safety.]
    [Route 3][Time: 54 minutes, Probability of Survival: 93%][Note: Please ensure that your vehicle is not painted with a red star while taking this route.]

Discord Tag #4097

7. - Top - End - #97
    Ogre in the Playground

Popping up on Neimand's commlink, "dressed" in his usual attire, "That depends on a number of factors, how long footage is kept for, camera coverage, that sort of thing. I can pull something, but until we get there, I don't know."

Ponytar by Dirtytabs

8. - Top - End - #98
    Orc in the Playground

PirateWench

Why does this thing never do its damn job...

She flips the map-soft image out of her mask and onto the right side of her front window giving her a clearer view of the three different routes.
    With one eye on the road as she accelerates towards Route 2 she does her best to identify the dangerous parts of Route 1 and 2 and maybe improve upon the route by splicing it with other roads and Route 3.

She checks her vehicles SIN: Penelope Prat, Mechanic.

Worst case a' s'ppose a' can call Johnny, lets jus 'ope 'ts the FEDs an not the Carkies...

9. - Top - End - #99
    Orc in the Playground

Hiro quickly hops on the Thundercloud and kick starts it in one fast, fluid movement. He can feel his Wired Reflexes kicking in as he peels out, leaving a trail of rubber and smoke behind him. He curses under his breath at Pit-Stops short head start. Bringing up his own AR map, he guns it after the rest of the team...

10. - Top - End - #100
    Troll in the Playground

Pit-stop successfully puts together a superior route than what the map soft provided. A few back streets, spam zones, and driving maneuvers of dubious legality, she delivers the team to SeaTac. Hiro shows up half a minute later. He was just a split-second behind until about three-quarters of the way there, when a series of red lights and heavy traffic just worked against him.
    The gargantuan transport hub that is SeaTac sprawls across the horizon. Thousands of people enter and exit every second. It is loud, noisy, and crowded even at this hour, though not the absolute madhouse that the place is during the busy hours. Taxis, trains, airplanes, buses, and more all come and go.
    Last edited by Space Lawyer; 2013-02-19 at 11:33 AM.

Discord Tag #4097

11. - Top - End - #101
    Orc in the Playground

PirateWench

As her opponent comes hurling round the corner he is greeted by the sight of Pit-Stop winding down her window. She turns her mask to the back of her head to reveal a board and friendly smile, she had honestly not expected to beat him and knew it must be down to the route as his bike was obviously much more suited to racing.

You shunt rely on y'r Map-Soft friend. She lifts her hand to him, a cross between a salute and a wave, in a gesture to show she meant no insult.

A'right gents w're 'ere.
    Last edited by Psymple; 2013-02-19 at 11:58 AM.

12. - Top - End - #102
    Orc in the Playground

Smiling, Hiro nods. Yeah, yeah...that was some fancy driving, I woulda beat ya if I hadn't got caught up by traffic..., he replies with mock bitterness.

Kicking himself off the bike he walks up to the passenger side window of the van. So, what's the plan?

13. - Top - End - #103

Niemand, who enjoyed an adrenaline rush as much as the next guy, released his grip on the arm rest; its dimpled surface slowly returning to it's pre-deathgrip state...

That was... impressive Pit-Stop. I feared you were trying to get up on two wheels to even things out there a couple of times... he cues up is PAN and broadcasts his ID, Niles Stapier. 9, what do you need from us to get in and find Craig?

14. - Top - End - #104
    Ogre in the Playground

Thinking for a few moments, 9 responded. "All I need is someone to take "me" into the airport, I'll give direction if I need to, but the Wireless signal should be pretty strong everywhere inside. Once I'm in, I'll begin a hack, brute force won't cut it here, so I may be a few hours. Hiro, you need to stay, your bike is much more maneuoverable than Pit Stops... road worthy tank? And we may need to leave in a hurry, the rest of you, have a chat with Ms Craig's father, see if he has anything of hers to use as a Systematic link. Or whatever the word is."

Ponytar by Dirtytabs

15. - Top - End - #105

Niemand looks out at the airport. If you need to leave in a hurry, maybe we ought to stay and provide cover for your exit. Besides, McCallister was pretty clear, the dad is probably a dead end. I agree, a sympathetic link would be nice about now and if push comes to shove, we can press dad for more info but I think we need to get what we can from the airport before we take the next step.

16. - Top - End - #106
    Orc in the Playground

Motioning aimlessly toward his pants pocket, and nodding toward the busy airport entrance, "Just inside, 9? I can handle that...and, I'd agree with the tank staying to cover. The way little Pit-Stop here handles it, I doubt very much either one of us is getting caught in a high speed.".

He glances around again, "we'll, no time like the present, eh? Come on 9, how aboard or whatever." Looking back at the group in the van, "anyone else want to come along?"

17. - Top - End - #107
    Ogre in the Playground

"It's an airport, do you really expect heavy artillery? But, I digress. Yes, just inside is fine, once there I can latch onto a wireless signal and hack into the airport's network and find some video footage, with luck the place has full coverage, should be able to get a good, clean view."

Ponytar by Dirtytabs

18. - Top - End - #108
    Orc in the Playground

PirateWench

Pit-stop smiles a wide grin, her and Alice were fitting in well in this new group.

Tank? You ain't even seen Alice's teeth yet!
    She raises her eyebrows and flicks open a box of nico-sticks, taking one out she lights it and takes a deep breath.
    Might as well whilst those boys go have fun.

19. - Top - End - #109
    Troll in the Playground

As the group walks into the airport, it is clear how someone could disappear into the place, their trail lost. A huge crowd is moving outside from the gates, while and equal number are shoving their way through to security, eager for their pokes, prods, and screenings.

Transport companies and tour guides make up the greatest number of businesses in this part of the airport. A few men and women of varied age and ethnicity but all harried looking work the kiosks, calling for cabs and buses.

Off to one side are the ticketing counters, for people who still want to buy their ticket from an actual person. Of course, most of those kinds of people buy only first-class tickets, and have someone do it for them, thus explaining why there is only one bored looking clerk.

Discord Tag #4097